The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2008, 08:33 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
The Caveman Classic

Well here is my somewhat first shot at a story. Back in 05 i posted an Idea to which CelticMuscle graciously responded to. Recently struck by some inspiration i dusted off his story and added my own two cents giving some minor tweeks to his original for the sake of where I was going with this. But as I am not great with details and etc I have decided to post it here for others to contribute. I just have a few rules I'd like to Implement.

Rule #1: Both David and Jeremy are NOT to exceed 7'9'' in height and cannot exceed 1040 lbs in weight.
Rule #2: Jeremy is a genius, he just chooses to act normal to not recieve special attention and so he can grow up as a normal kid. David is fairly smart too, so he should catch up quick on whatever he learns.
Rule #3: David and Jeremy still haven't gone through Puberty (Jeremy's a little late) So when puberty does hit there will be the usual, voice deepening, Body and Facial Hair, and Libido/ Testosterone, etc. (David should be first)
And Finally Rule #4: Jeremy will eventually discover things about David's existance and David will eventually turn Jeremy into a Muscle Freak like him. David also cannot be "Discovered".

The Caveman Classic (Part One originally written by CelticMuscle Part Two Written By Me)

Our garden is like huge! You know those English gardens they show sometimes on the television. That's our garden! I live in the depths of rural Pennsylvania and our garden connects right into some local woodland. Nothing unusual about that you might think, and neither did I until I got my homework assignment for the Labor Day weekend. Dissertations on the natural history of your hometown and the influence humans have had on it. Sometimes being a Freshman in highschool can be a bore sometimes.

So there I was, just scouting around the woods looking for evidence of pollution from places like Harrisburg and Lancaster when I noticed a cave. Now, having an interest in potholing I'd thought I'd investigate and a good thing too as inside were some of the best cave paintings I've ever seen.

"Hang on a second!" I thought to myself, "These aren't right, they look too ancient for Native Americans!" As I carried on I noticed a light in the back of the cave and gently moving towards it, I was stunned by what I saw.

Now, I'm sure you've all heard about Bigfoot in the western states of Washington and Oregon? Well, if this wasn't a Bigfoot it was as damn close as you're going to get. He must have been at least 6ft 2in tall, and yet wasn't what most Bigfoot are supposed to be like. In fact the only hair on him was on his head, none on his body at all. And strong! Heck, any stronger, he'd be able to win Mr. Olympia. He must have weighed at least 300lbs and almost no body fat at all. If I were guessing, I'd say he had about a 35-inch chest, 20-inch biceps and a 6 pack and what was he doing to tell me he was strong? Crushing a rock with his bare hands.

Well, that was too much for me and I scampered that instance. It wasn't until I got home I realized that I had dropped my torch. Just then there was a pounding on the back door which caved in to reveal him holding my torch and examining it.

"I believe this is yours!" he said in perfect English.

Part 2

“I…Um… Yes that’s mine.” I managed to say as I took the piece of wood from his big hands. He completly outsized my 5ft 5in and my 120lbs wieight. “I’m so glad my parents aren’t home right now.” I said in my head. I was unable to resist and invited him inside my house and that is when I finally realized that he wasn’t wearing any clothes, quickly I averted my eyes and my face for that matter as to not show him my red face. “Please have a seat,” I told him after the initial embarrassment subsided. As I kept looking him over I could help but notice that he didn’t look like a member of the Homo Sapiens species, he looked somewhat like a Neanderthal being a genius I was able to notice this and if what I thought was true then I kind of understood why his body didn’t have hair on it yet: He still didn’t go through puberty so he was probably around 13 –15 year old in terms of age which dumbfounded me as he should technically be 600,000–350,000 years old and actually be dead. “How old are you?” I asked him trying to keep eye contact. “I don’t know but I’ve lived a long time.” He said in a strong tone.

So I was right somehow he managed to live for hundreds/thousands of years and also became so strong and muscular. I needed to discover how this was knowing the answer I seeked lied in the cave where he dwelled but first I need to get closer to him something I gladly watned to happen and I knew just how to accomplish this. “Follow Me,” I said as I lead him to my bedroom upstairs, making sure he didn’t injure himself. Once in my room I looked through my closet for something that he could wear coming across a box filled with over sized clothes that relatives sent me through the years telling me I would grow into them. After showing him how to put it on I went straight to the computer to enact my plan, I am so happy to have been born a genius and have parents that worked in the medical field and for the government respectively.

So I began creating an identity for this giant “man” and then asked if he had a name, he shook his head no. Figures so I went on giving him the name: David William Stevenson, naming him after David from the Bible, William from my Favorite Poet and Playwright William Shakespeare and Stevenson after the author of my favorite book: Treasure Island. He seemed fond of the name. "My name is Jeremy by the way," I said as he just looked around my room and me somewhat dumbfoundledly. After hacking some files and creating the necessary information: Birth Certificate, Social Security, Medical Records, and School Information (making him home schooled so that when I entered him into my schools database I wouldn’t have to create a entire false school record and it could be traced), and his parents “Death”. With the last part I would be able to enact the second part of my plan. It involved my kind parents and telling them that David’s parents had died and he had nowhere to go and if he could stay with us. They bought it, and for now did not notice that he was exceptionally “Big” for his age, But I’d deal with that later.

After that was all settled with came with getting to know this big guy better and prepping him for the real world beginning first with a shower. When the thought first hit me I drooled a little thinking how hot he would look once puberty hit him and he'd get hair all over his body. Quickly shaking the though from my head we headed to my bathroom for the shower. Freshman year might not be such a bore now after all.

Well this is my crack at writing hope I did a good job and hopefully someone can take this to the next level. Comments and Suggestions are always Welcome.

Last edited by vga518; October 1st, 2008 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 07:48 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Getting ready to head in the shower I couldn't help but replay the events that just recently passed. I walked into a cave in the woodlands coming from my own backyard, I discovered a Neanderthal and he actually followed me home! I gave him some clothes a shirt from a "gift box" as I call it and gave him a pair of my dads pants and my dad is a fairly huge guy himself (if only I were so lucky) I created an Identity for him and convinced my parents to let him stay with us. I even enrolled him into my high school and put him in all my classes just so i could be near him. I did this out of interest and because when I had asked him why he followed me back to my home he said "he was sick of being alone". Now I have 3 days before school starts to teach him everything he needs to know for high school, but I can do this and he seems fairly smart to begin with so this should be easy. I hope...but for now it's time to show David how to use a Shower.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options