The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 12:18 AM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Davey's Destiny - part 13

For Adam, because he rocks socks, and also for Stacy, because she's certifiably insane. So there.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

— Thirteen —

My head tipped back as I gaped up at my little brother. Christ, he was huge. Today he was actually wearing a shirt, and somehow covering up those muscles made him look bigger, not smaller. Brutal traps rose out of his collar, drawing attention to the thick neck leading to impossibly wide shoulders. Massive, rounded delts easily broadcasted the frightening strength he held within his body.

Just looking at him made me wince. His pecs swelled outward—a shelf of muscled flesh suspended above eight bricks of powerful abs that looked ready to punch through his shirt. Those long, long legs were as thick as tree trunks, each head of muscle in his quads starkly defined, even under the sweatpants he wore.

Davey’s mouth crooked. “Are you all right, Justin?”

I swallowed the lump in my throat. “Fine. Was just expecting something different, is all.”

Grinning, he stepped aside to let me in. Good thing, too. His body was so broad that no way I would have been able to squeeze past him.

As soon as the door snicked shut behind me, though, Davey swept me up and lifted me high into the air.

We were still playing. “Whoa!” I shouted, flailing in his hold before second thinking that move and attempting to curl myself into a protective ball.

Davey chuckled, gently laying me out on the floor. “Don’t worry—going easy on you this time.” He slid his big body over mine, but didn’t settle his whole weight on top of me. “But I still win.”

Okay… this was new. “Why are you going easy on me?”

His hand drifted to my forearm, currently covered by a long sleeved shirt. “Saw you had a bruise here when you got out of the shower this morning.”

My eyes rounded. “Y-You saw that?”

“Yeah, just as you disappeared into your room.” He propped his elbow beside my head, his biceps and delts bulging hugely. “How’d you hurt yourself, anyway?”

He thought I’d been in some kind of accident. My arm must have been all he’d seen. “I…” Shit. I didn’t know where to start.

Davey stared into my eyes a long moment, his bright blue gaze growing more focused, more intent. He pushed himself up, looked over my entire body. Then he eased off of me completely.

“Davey?”

He scooped me into his arms and rose to his feet. “Come on.”

Instinctively I struggled against him, and when he strode toward the stairs I bucked and kicked for all I was worth.

Not the bathroom! Not the—

Davey curled me closer, pinning me immobile against his broad body. “Relax. I just want to talk.”

I shoved at his arm, sculpted steel that kept me trapped. “Why couldn’t we talk downstairs?”

“We need privacy.”

Privacy? What could we need privacy for? “Are you going to tell me why—”

“No,” he murmured, nuzzling my hair. “Not yet.”

Falling still, I gripped his shoulders as my voice dropped to an almost whisper. “When?”

“Soon.” He strode into my room and set me on my feet. “Right now I want to see your body.”

I glanced away, rubbing my chest. I didn’t need yet another lesson in humility from my baby brother. “You’re bigger,” I sighed, indulging him. “Much much bigger.”

He chuckled. “That’s not why I want to see you.” He jerked his chin toward me. “Go on, take off your shirt.”

This… was even more bossy than usual. Davey spoke to me like he deserved the authority, like it was absolute. “No.”

He crossed his arms over his chest, pushing his monstrous pecs higher, showing off his impossibly thick biceps and triceps as they stretched his sleeves to their breaking point. “You have two choices. Either you take off your shirt, or I tear it off of you.”

Jesus. The way he’d said that was disturbingly adult. I didn’t even think I could pull off that tone. “You can’t tell me what to do,” I told him, my voice surprisingly calm.

His eyebrow lifted as he tilted his head to the side. “No?”

Arms still crossed, he flexed his muscles, sending a ripple of power throughout his body. I barely kept myself from falling back a step.

He was dead serious, and it wasn’t much of a choice. Holding my ground a moment longer, I caved, gripping the hem of my shirt and pulling it off.

Before the cloth had even cleared my head, I heard him suck in his breath. I didn’t have to look at him to know he wore the same shocked expression my teammates had worn earlier today.

As I dropped my shirt to the floor, Davey lowered his arms, his fists clenched tight.

“Who hurt you, Justin?”

“You did,” I said under my breath, staring at his bare feet. They were as big as the rest of him, and I wondered absently what size shoes he wore now. Lately I hadn’t had time to go shopping with him, and he’d been content to take our parents to the mall for new clothes.

“What?”

Jarred back to what was going on in the present, I lifted my head, wishing I’d had time to figure out a gentler way to say it. “You did.”

“M-Me?” His gaze roved over my discolored body. “When?”

I glanced away. “Lost count.”

Davey hissed, walking around me, skimming his fingers over my bruises. He paused at one just below my shoulder blades. “This one looks really old. How long have I been hurting you?”

“Since the beginning.”

“And this fresh one?” he asked, standing in front of me as he glided his knuckles down my chest. “When did I do that?”

“This morning, just before you got on the school bus.”

“What about—”

I snapped my gaze back to him. The act of having to tilt my head up—however slightly—felt bizarre. “Look, most of them are from your ‘welcome home’ wrestling matches. Some of them are from hugs, pats on the back, when you pick me up. Basically, whenever you touch me, I get a bruise.”

He moved back from me, his face twisted with regret. “I-I didn’t mean to do it.”

“I know,” I said gently. “You were just playing.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

My mouth quirked. “Brad says I have too much pride.”

It surprised me when he agreed without hesitation. “That’s true. But it’s not the reason, is it?”

I hadn’t expected him to be able to ask such a pointed question. He knew me so well. When had that happened? “No, it’s not. And we’ll be leaving it at that.”

“I can—”

“—make me tell you. Not this time. This isn’t like making me take off my shirt. This is my secret, and it’ll be staying that way. Do you understand?”

He stood there, stubborn, a few seconds before relenting. “Yeah.”

I stopped short, surprised as hell that he’d given in so easily. “Really?”

“You don’t think I can force you, but I can.” Davey shrugged. “I just don’t feel like it right now.”

Was I supposed to be relieved or scared shitless? I couldn’t decide.

My body stiffened as he came closer, slipping his big, hard arms around me. His pecs were so developed now that they were the only parts of his torso touching mine. “I’m sorry I hurt you. In my mind, you were still so strong. I didn’t think I had to be as careful with you as I am with everyone else. I know better now.”

It was unnerving, this quiet intimacy. I could feel the strength radiating from every pore of his body. An energy that made every nerve in my own vibrate wildly, as if he possessed so much power within him that he couldn’t fully contain it. I felt it every time he was nearby—it was getting to the point where I felt his presence as soon as he entered the room.

One thing I didn’t feel, however, was pain.

The tension seeped out of me.

Davey spoke into my ear, his voice low, masculine, and totally unnatural coming from an eight year old boy. “See, Justin? I can do this. You just have to promise me that you’ll always let me know when I’m too rough with you, all right?”

God, this was insane. “A-All right.”

He held me a few moments longer before letting his arms fall away. “And I promise to treat you like spun glass from now on. Okay, little brother?”

Shaking my head, I watched as he turned to leave. What kid knew the definition of spun glass? “Thanks. I really appreciate—” Wait, what had he just called me? “Hey! I’m not the little brother, Davey.”

He turned back to me, a broad grin shaping his mouth. I swore silently when I realized I’d taken his bait.

“You’re not?” he asked, walking up to me. “Really?” He stopped about a foot away, braced his fists against his waist, and spread his lats.

My lips parted slightly as I watched those two huge slabs of muscle stretch his shirt to capacity. The material held for a few seconds longer, then seams began to pop, cloth began to shred apart. In one quick burst, they tore through, revealing themselves in all their glory.

“How about now? Feeling small yet?”

Only an inch taller, but yes, he made me feel tiny.

He relaxed his body and ran a hand down one of the long, jagged slits splitting the material. “There goes another one,” he said, pretending to be annoyed. He glanced up. “I’d ask to borrow one of your shirts, but none of them have fit me since I was half this size.” He patted my shoulder, gently. “Not a problem, little brother. I have a few in my closet that still fit.” Winking, he left my room without looking back.

My feet stayed rooted to the floor. Davey was stronger, taller, and—although I wasn’t sure yet—probably smarter than me in a lot more ways than math. There was nothing I could do to keep him from calling me that. I’d totally lost my Top Dog status in the house.

Aw, fuck.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (December 19th, 2013), Anybody (May 8th, 2013), darkruxy (January 8th, 2014), dickasauras (December 18th, 2013), gogr2 (October 10th, 2012), littledude (December 27th, 2013), musclemonkey (December 26th, 2013), rogsats (December 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 12:18 AM

{yawn}

Bedtime now.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:00 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Huzzah!!!! You have no idea how long I have been waiting to see another chapter to this story... You stories are always awesome and never cease to please.

Just please reassure us all that we won't have to wait another year for the next one.

Now looking forward to Ch 14...
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 04:08 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
It's been almost 10 months... But I guess it was worth it!
reader23 (December 29th, 2013)
  #5   Add to vergatario01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:27 AM

vergatario01 is on a distinguished road
Rowan, I may say that this is one of the best stories in the forum, but the problem is that every time I read one of the chapters of any of your stories I feel compelled to say the same. You are a great writer my friend -excuse me if I take the liberty of refer to you as such-, I wish to read more of your work soon...

Good luck...
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:27 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
He's an inch taller than his brother, so that makes Davey how tall?

Hoping to see the next chapter sooner rather than later!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Just sitting here quietly.. like Justin... taking my installments of Davey when I get them and being thankful. Sigh.

Oh no! I didn't just go there, did I? lol. ;-)

Excellent job as usual, Rowan.
  #8   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 10:40 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Thanks, Rowan.
  #9   Add to rairf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:33 AM

rairf is on a distinguished road
Great job Rowan! It was awesome to log in and see this in the list- keep up the good work. I'm sending you virtual pocky....

Women love muscle too!
  #10   Add to slsmith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:38 AM

slsmith is on a distinguished road
Since I am certifiably insane, then I shall not say "Boy it's been a long time". I will just put on another pot of hot coococ..er, cocoa and wait for the next chapter. You do realize that each of your chapters gets better and better, so when you top this one my hot chocolate will be hot enough to boil the tar off the roof. So, here's to hoping that Davey's life will end in roses.
Happy Roses, or Death roses will be the question though.
  #11   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 05:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Rowan: I hope we get Chapter 14 of Davey before Christmas. One chapter per year is NOT enough!
  #12   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:50 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
First, let me say how touched and flattered I am to have half a chapter of Davey's Destiny dedicated to me. Thanks, Rowan!

I see this as an important chapter for a couple of reasons, one of which is that Davey finally realizes how he's been hurting Justin. I was surprised that Davey himself brought up Justin's bruises, based on the one he saw. I'm glad that Davey now knows what he's been doing to poor Justin. I figured aside from his pride, Justin wasn't telling Davey about the bruises because he didn't want his younger brother to feel bad. Yet why would he need to keep that motive a secret? And if that isn't it, what other reason could he have for not telling Davey?

The second important development, in my opinion, consisted of certain things Davey said and did. The way he asserts his authority as though he believes he should be in charge. His claim that he CAN force Justin to tell him a secret (How? Assuming he doesn't have some unrevealed psychic power, the only answer can be torture: the deliberate infliction of pain to break another's will). His unnecessarily insulting question to Justin, "Feeling small yet?" after he deliberately flexes to shred his shirt. To me these seem to be warning signs that we are approaching another plunge into darkness, probably the steepest since Chapter 3. This is only to be expected, especially if Davey's transformation is nearing completion.

As always, Rowan, an excellent and very enjoyable chapter!
  #13   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:33 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Always a pleasure

I love how Rowan can take the smallest moments and turn them into events.
  #14   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 11:11 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Poor Justin! I can't take another plunge into darkness, as Adam predicts. Thanks for another gripping chapter.
Mike
  #15   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 07:52 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
He held me a few moments longer before letting his arms fall away. ?And I promise to treat you like spun glass from now on. Okay, little brother??
Shaking my head, I watched as he turned to leave. What kid knew the definition of spun glass? ?Thanks. I really appreciate?? Wait, what had he just called me? ?Hey! I?m not the little brother, Davey.?

He turned back to me, a broad grin shaping his mouth. I swore silently when I realized I?d taken his bait.

?You?re not?? he asked, walking up to me. ?Really?? He stopped about a foot away, braced his fists against his waist, and spread his lats.

My lips parted slightly as I watched those two huge slabs of muscle stretch his shirt to capacity. The material held for a few seconds longer, then seams began to pop, cloth began to shred apart. In one quick burst, they tore through, revealing themselves in all their glory.

?How about now? Feeling small yet??
Oh how I love this story.

Glad to see it again!

--JSmith
  #16   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 08:04 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Rowan: I hope we get Chapter 14 of Davey before Christmas. One chapter per year is NOT enough!
I would send Balrog to him to speed up that process. But...he's strangly....immune to my whip.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #17   Add to SOOT012's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 08:44 PM

SOOT012 is on a distinguished road
Interesting development here. Such a teaser tid-bit too.
Wonderful job.
  #18   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 11:53 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Much admiration for Rowan!! Just a little teaser to refresh our pallets and quenching for more. I am really in awe of this story. Right now it is in my top five favorite stories of all time on MGS. I've always been a loyal and dedicated fan of your writing Rowan and like it was said earlier, you never cease to please. Hopefully your creative talents will allow this story to continue for a long time but you are the author and only you can dictate the timetable. Keeping me fingers crossed for an update soon.
  #19   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 12:33 PM

I'm just wondering how big Davey is going to get? He's ONLY one inch taller than Justin now... But you know he'll continue to get BIGGER! Justin will have to look up and up and UP to Davey from now on... What's next? Is Davey going to start calling Justin his little "Pipsqueak", just like Justin used to call Davey when Davey was smaller than him? Now THAT is a total role reversal! It will be fun to see what happens when Davey continues to grow bigger and taller... and MORE muscular!
  #20   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 03:43 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Rowan your stories are great. Your characters and stories are so defined that I don't need to read all the chapters again to follow the story.

This is one of those chapters that are both hot and can still send chills all over your spine. I love the story. I love the conflict between strengths and how Davey and Justin are slowly spinning into the darkness...

About the way he could make Justin tell his secret, if it's in fact by torture, I don't think that will work on Justin because he is stronger than that. He is strong in a way that he can deal with the pain no matter how much it is.

I feel sorry for Justin because I can understand him. The way he protects his secrets in a way to protect anyone else. The guy could be practically diying and he would still have a smile on his face for his friends. On the other side I think the secret he is keeping from Davey is the feelings he has for him, specially the way he feels he is losing his little brother. Now that Davey is taller than Justin; he has no other option that accept the role reversal and hope for the best.

I think I can see where the story is going, specially the inner story of this fantastic novel.

I hope I can get to read another chapter soon, but you take your time Rowan because I know it will always be worth the wait.

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #21   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 01:40 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Yay, you're back!!

I loved this and eagerly await more.
  #22   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 09:59 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I'm so glad to see a new chapter of this, my favorite, Rowan story. I do hope to see it continued soon. Thanks for another great installment.
  #23   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 03:44 PM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
It's great to see another chapter of this story out. I don't mind the wait at all; at least Rowan hasn't abandoned it! Clearly Davey's still heading down the path that's been chosen for him, for good or bad. It will be interesting to see if he manages to take control of his own destiny at some point. Maybe it's the 'uncertainty' we see in his behaviour, through his bond with his brother, that might cause this to happen. But the unpredictability is what makes this so good.

Thanks Rowan
  #24   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogr2 View Post
Just please reassure us all that we won't have to wait another year for the next one.
I assure nothing! Muwahahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergatario01
Rowan, I may say that this is one of the best stories in the forum, but the problem is that every time I read one of the chapters of any of your stories I feel compelled to say the same.
Not a problem for me. Thank you for such great praise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
He's an inch taller than his brother, so that makes Davey how tall?
I believe that Justin is five foot eight, so that would make Davey five-nine at this point. Not bad for a third grader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON
Just sitting here quietly.. like Justin... taking my installments of Davey when I get them and being thankful. Sigh.

Oh no! I didn't just go there, did I? lol. ;-)
You totally did! No midnight steak for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
Thanks, Rowan.
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rairf
Great job Rowan! It was awesome to log in and see this in the list- keep up the good work. I'm sending you virtual pocky....
Ah! Pocky! {glomps}

Quote:
Originally Posted by slsmith
So, here's to hoping that Davey's life will end in roses.
Happy Roses, or Death roses will be the question though.
Hmm, yeah. Good question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
The second important development, in my opinion, consisted of certain things Davey said and did. The way he asserts his authority as though he believes he should be in charge. His claim that he CAN force Justin to tell him a secret (How? Assuming he doesn't have some unrevealed psychic power, the only answer can be torture: the deliberate infliction of pain to break another's will).
Davey scared the hell outta me when I wrote this chapter. Technically he was a lot nicer than he has been in previous chapters, but the reasons above made it hard for me to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
I love how Rowan can take the smallest moments and turn them into events.
heh, yeah. My imagination really isn't that good. I'm more of an "everyday moments" kind of writer, so no choice but to turn them into events. Work with your strengths, and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99
Poor Justin! I can't take another plunge into darkness, as Adam predicts. Thanks for another gripping chapter.
Mike
But at least Justin's bruises are going to have time to heal, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
Oh how I love this story.

Glad to see it again!

--JSmith
Even though Davey is wiggin' me out, I did very much enjoy getting back into this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
I would send Balrog to him to speed up that process. But...he's strangly....immune to my whip.
Ah, torture. Kinda makes me miss Azra...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOOT012
Interesting development here. Such a teaser tid-bit too.
Wonderful job.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042
Right now it is in my top five favorite stories of all time on MGS. I've always been a loyal and dedicated fan of your writing Rowan and like it was said earlier, you never cease to please.
Thanks. I'll do my best to keep that streak going. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
I'm just wondering how big Davey is going to get?
Not 100% sure. No where near as big as Gavin in Jascian's Toy or how big Jeremy will be by the end of Jonah's Giant. Still, Davey'll def be the biggest guy in the neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarvillavi
This is one of those chapters that are both hot and can still send chills all over your spine.
Ditto that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower
Yay, you're back!!

I loved this and eagerly await more.
lol! I never left! Was playing in other sections of the forum and slipping back into lurkdom, but was here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy
I'm so glad to see a new chapter of this, my favorite, Rowan story. I do hope to see it continued soon. Thanks for another great installment.
I hope to update soon, too, but the story I'm working on now is kicking my ass. Plus I have a finished book I have to proof, a tempermental artist freaked out about his growing lover, an Alpha giant who's getting impatient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobdior
It's great to see another chapter of this story out. I don't mind the wait at all; at least Rowan hasn't abandoned it!
I do start every story with the purest of intention to finish it.

-The Tick
  #25   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 05:04 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
That was a lot of work. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to skumbum For This Useful Post:
maxmuscler (December 18th, 2013)
  #26   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2008, 11:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Dear Santa,

This will be my second Christmas away from family, but thankfully not in Iraq. I don't want much this year, but there is one thing that would be great: part 14 of Davey's Destiny. I've been a good boy... even while in Iraq (can you believe I didn't break any one part of the Geneva Conventions!?!?!).

Gabe
  #27   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2008, 12:59 PM

It's almost Christmas... How many chapters of "Davey" did we get this year? What? One? ONE? *sigh* Plus we got that joke-chapter on April 1st... Guess we've all been bad this year...
  #28   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
I just re-discovered this story. It has elements that seem familiar which makes me love it all the more. I hope there will be more chapters soon.
  #29   Add to vergatario01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:48 AM

vergatario01 is on a distinguished road
Davey's Destiny...

Dear Rowan, Any plans to continue Davey's Destiny saga?
  #30   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 08:31 PM

*BUMP*

Rowan, we miss you here at the forum... we (probably mostly me) also miss Davey. Hope you are well and enjoying your success in the paid side of story writing.

Gabe
  #31   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogr2 View Post
*BUMP*

Rowan, we miss you here at the forum... we (probably mostly me) also miss Davey. Hope you are well and enjoying your success in the paid side of story writing.

Gabe
I've been around. Lurking here and posting occasionally. Drawing a bit and posting most of that elsewhere.

Haven't been writing much of anything, paid or otherwise, lately. Little burned out, I guess.

But it's good to hear someone remembers my stuff. lol.

-The Tick
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
The Pecman (December 26th, 2013)
  #32   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 09:49 AM

Hi Rowan!

Quote:
I've been around. Lurking here and posting occasionally. Drawing a bit and posting most of that elsewhere.

Haven't been writing much of anything, paid or otherwise, lately. Little burned out, I guess.

But it's good to hear someone remembers my stuff. lol.
Cheers to you, Rowan. Sometimes you just need to take a break from writing.

Thanks for creating the muscle group on DeviantArt.com. It has become one of my favorite websites during the past year.

--Rex
  #33   Add to OnyxFaith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:33 PM

OnyxFaith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to OnyxFaith
Bump! Miss this story.
  #34   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:04 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Oh OnyxFaith! If you only knew.
(And yes, I do believe we're risking life and limb by saying this.)
  #35   Add to OnyxFaith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:06 PM

OnyxFaith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to OnyxFaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON View Post
Oh OnyxFaith! If you only knew.
(And yes, I do believe we're risking life and limb by saying this.)
Why do you think I said it. Rowan's just too fun to pick on.
  #36   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 07:00 PM

Ohhh. I'm gonna take the quick way out here and mention that Davey is 8, and thereby currently too young to hang out on the forum now.

-The Tick
  #37   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Ohhh. I'm gonna take the quick way out here and mention that Davey is 8, and thereby currently too young to hang out on the forum now.
Sneaky Rowan, very sneaky... I think FleXodus would be okay with Davey hanging out in the forum. Your stories (regardless of the characters) are almost always about the relationships and not so much other things. I don not think you were being targeted here...

Having said this... Please! I want to know what happens before I head to war again!

Gabe
  #38   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Much as I'd love to keep seeing this story...Rowan has a point.

If the rules are bent, especially a new one like what we have now for him, then others will eventually want that same treatment and the whole point of this will be unraveled.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #39   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 07:56 PM

I doubt Flex would make an exception for me. There's no reason and even if there were it'd be the start of a slippery slope.

It doesn't affect this story so much as I don't know what happens next and haven't for a while. It does affect "Saved," and I have a bit of a sad about that, but I do intend to follow the guidelines.

-The Tick
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
TheHugeMan (December 18th, 2013)
  #40   Add to firewelts's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:20 AM

firewelts is on a distinguished road
whereis davey going?

are you going to finish Davey's destiny and if so where are you going to post it?
The Following User Says Thank You to firewelts For This Useful Post:
TheHugeMan (December 18th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options