The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 12:43 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Blue Dust - Part 3 continued

Long chapter = 2 posts.

[COLOR=silver]Rob woke up with his arm around his wife. She was lying on top of him with one hand grasping his cock like it was her security blanket. Her petite size contrasted greatly with that of her husband. Her body barely covered half of his. Rob looked at the clock then stretched his body. The action made his massive muscles flex and bulge dramatically. Stephanie woke up feeling like she was sleeping in a row boat adrift in a stormy sea. She gripped her security blanket harder before opening her eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Good morning, love.” He whispered kissing the top of his wife’s head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Good morning, sexy.” She purred back pulling up on his cock. Even soft it would take both of her small hands to cover its entire length.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Uh, dear, I know in a way that belongs to you, but it’s attached to me. Could you please let me go?” Rob asked in an unthreatening tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sorry, I just love holding on to it. It’s the symbol of your new size and strength. It makes me feel safe and protected.” She moved her hand to his chest. She ran her fingers over the other pec she wasn’t using as a pillow. The soft hair felt so good between her fingers. “I can lie here forever.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob grabbed her hand and kissed it. “That would be great, but I have to go to work.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, please.” She lifted her hand and rested her chin on his chest to look down into his eyes. “Let’s go to the beach again. It was so much fun yesterday. And your tan makes you even sexier.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“The beach again? That’s all you want to do anymore. It’s either the beach, the McMamara’s hot tub, or the pool at the YMCA; when did you become such a water baby?” As Rob spoke he moved his arm behind his head, making his gigantic arm bulge next to his ear.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie breathed in his scent. She could feel her feminine body react to his masculine odor. She lost track of their conversation. She ran her fingers up and down his bent arm following the deeply defined cords of muscle. She playfully tickled the patch of dark hair in the valley of his arm pit. Rob’s massive body began to shake as he laughed. He guided her gently down next to him as she slid off his form. He got up and walked to the bathroom. She licked her lips at the sight of his gravity defining ass. The area was highlighted by his deep tan lines. When he disappeared from view, she rolled over to where he slept and inhaled the sheets. Her vagina became wetter with every breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob came out of the bathroom and walked to the closet. “Did the tailor call about my other suits?” I’ve been wearing the same three for the past two weeks.” Stephanie didn’t answer, she just kept scanning her husbands nude body. He looked at her; she nodded no with a grin on her face. “How about my custom shirts? Have they been delivered yet?” Again she shook her head no. “Didn’t you pay extra for 2 day delivery?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, not on the dress shirts; but I did for these.” Stephanie reached under the bed and pulled at a small mailing envelope. She opened the package and pulled out two small scraps of fabric. “Try them on.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob gave her an inquisitive look. He walked over and took one from her. He held it up for a moment with both hands. “A thong? You paid extra to get me a thong. I don’t need this for work, Stephanie.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, will you stop worrying about work. It’s not like they’re going to fire their best salesman. You said yourself you’ve set a new sales record for the past two weeks. Now, go ahead try it on. It’s made for men like you. The pouch is extra big and stretchy.” Rob held the garment up and put his fist in the pouch to test its claims. He shook his head. “Pretty please with a cherry on top.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob gave a sigh and stepped into the garment. “Yeah, work has been going great lately.” It did stretch over his thighs relatively easily and the material snapped back tightly around his narrow hips. ‘When I first became a Blue, the owner thought I would frighten away customers.” He did a slight squat to maneuver the back into his ass crack. “But I’m actually brining people into the dealership.” He struggled to arrange his package in the pouch. “People ask for me specifically.” He walked over the mirror and tried several more times. “Selling cars has never been easier. It’s like no one can say no to me.” His wife laughed at his comical battle with the micro suit. He gave her a please help me look. She bounced at the bed and went to his side. He stuck her hand into the pouch and positioned his formidable parts. She ran her fingers under the string like waist band to place them higher up on his hips. The action pulled the back further up his crack. “This is real comfortable.” Rob said sarcastically.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You look amazing hot.” Stephanie snuggled next to him in the mirror and ran her hand over his exposed ass. “We have to go to the beach now to show off your new swim suit.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“This is a swimsuit? Stephanie I asked you to buy me a pair of trunks. You know I wasn’t comfortable in the bikini you made me wear yesterday. No way am I going out in public in this. Is this even legal?” Rob asked turning around to look at his backside.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Please, with your body it should be illegal to wear clothes not the other way around.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, that’s nice to hear. But I don’t think the old men on the city council would agree.” Rob began to pull down his suit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, please keep it on. You look soooo good. I want to go to the beach. The sand and the surf are so relaxing and romantic. We can have another great day, just the two of us. I don’t have to pick up Bethany from my mother’s until tonight.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You never answered my question from earlier. Why all of the sudden do you love the water? You’ve always wanted to go hiking and skiing before. Every vacation it was up to the mountains, not down to the shore. What’s changed? Why now is it all about the sun, sand, and thongs?” Rob looked at his wife’s face. She didn’t say anything but avoided eye contact. “It’s me, isn’t it? The way I look. That’s way you bought the bikini and thongs. Why you made you parade up the down the beach constantly; carrying you piggy back for miles. And why you repeatedly had to cover me in sun block. What am I your prize bull you want to show off at the state fair?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What’s wrong with a wife being proud of her husband’s appearance? You should hear all my friends complain about how fat their husbands have gotten again since the dust rejected them. You were always the best looking man in the group; the other wives were so envious of me.” Stephanie wrapped her hands around his husband’s powerful arm. “But now I want the world to see what I’m married to.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It doesn’t bother you when other women look at me or when they come up and start touching my body?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, because I know you are coming home with me and sleeping in our bed. I love to see how the women react when I come up to you and pull you away from them. They all want to know what I have that they don’t. The answer of course is you; my incredibly gorgeous husband.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I don’t know. If men came on to you the way those women do to me, I would get jealous. And very angry.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You don’t have to worry about that. Every man is so intimidated by you; they give us a ten yard buffer zone.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What? You’re crazy. I haven’t noticed that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Of course you haven’t. You don’t even see other men any more unless they have big muscles. If I ask you how many other men were at the beach yesterday, what would you say?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob raised his eyes for a moment. “I don’t know, about twenty. I remember two distinctly.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie laughed, “There were well over a hundred. I bet the two you remember where the beefy lifeguard and that bodybuilder guy you went after.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I didn’t go after him. From a distance he looked like he could have been another Blue. I needed to find out. I haven’t met another one yet. But the closer I got the smaller he became. He definitely was not a Blue.” Rob looked disappointed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie rubbed Rob’s arm to comfort him. “When you started to walk away, he ran after you and asked you something. What was it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Nothing”, Rob walked away from the mirror and sat down on the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“He must have said something. Your whole body stiffened like you were upset. Did he make a pass at you?” Stephanie sat in her husband’s lap. “You better get used to it. Women aren’t the only ones that are going to find you irresistible.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob looked around the room before making eye contact with his wife. “He offered me $50 for a blow job.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“He wanted you to give him a blow job?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, he wanted to give me one, stupid.” Stephanie seemed uncomfortable. “I don’t think it was about the oral sex or I would have knocked him out. There are reports about Blue’s semen being a kind of super steroid. Natural bodybuilders have been able to put on large amount of muscle mass by ingesting Blue’s ejaculate. Some say they can achieve the same musculature as those who juice. But nothing shows up on their drug tests. So that’s why he wanted to blow me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, well that makes it okay then.” Stephanie said glibly. “How do you know about this stuff?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’ve seen the stories on the internet.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Are you searching out this information?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob hesitated. “Yeah. I need to know more about what I’ve become. For some reason, I have to know how strong I am to other men. How much bigger my arms, chest, thighs, and other things are. I don’t know why, but I do. I have this need to compare myself to other muscular men.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie could see the angst in Rob’s face. “It’s okay honey. I understand. We all want to know what we can do, test our limits. With your new physical capabilities, it’s perfectly normal.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really?’ Stephanie kissed her husband softly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Then you wouldn’t mind if I go to a…a...gathering of Blues next Saturday. It will only be for the day. It’s at a hotel in the Meadowlands. Blues from the entire tri-state area are invited.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sounds like fun. I can’t wait to see all those gorgeous hunks.” Stephanie teased.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob became very serious. “It’s for Blues only. We just want to see what we look like, how we compare to each other. See who is the biggest and strongest among us. It’s not going to be cocktails and amusing small talk. We’re going to test ourselves. It might get intense.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You aren’t going to be fighting. I don’t want you to get hurt.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I can take care of myself.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie ran her hand over her husband’s expansive chest. “I know that’s true. I bet you’ll come out as the top Blue.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Only if I’m the biggest and strongest. That’s the rightful one who should hold the rank. It just feels like that’s the way things are meant to be.” Stephanie turned to her husband to try to better understand what he was saying, but it didn’t look like he knew himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Okay, you do your thing on Saturday. Then on Sunday, we go to the beach to do my thing.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It’s a deal”, Rob hugged his wife. She wrapped her arms around his neck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“And you wear the thong” Stephanie said not releasing her arms. Rob didn’t answer. “I’m not letting you go until you agree. Even if it means you miss work today.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Rob stood up with his wife still clinging to him. He put his hands on his hips. Her feet were more than a foot off the ground. Rob laughed. “Fine, fine. I’ll wear the thong.” Stephanie let go. Rob grabbed her waist and gently lowered her to the ground as if she weighed nothing. “But if I get arrested, you have to bail me out of jail.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]---------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What is with you nurses all of a sudden? I swear, you’re acting like a bunch of school girls.” The doctor said as he walked into the examination room not looking where he was going. He finally saw the man waiting for him. He was an incredible specimen of the human male. His muscular physique fully exposed as he sat on the examination table wearing only his underwear. “Oh, I see.” The doctor lowered his eyes to review the patient’s chart. “Mr. Heitz, I understand you are concerned about going through the judgment phase of the Blue syndrome.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It’s like I told the nurses when they examined me. It can’t be that Doctor, I’ve already been through it once.” Eric said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“My nurses examined you?” the doctor asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, there were three of them for the preliminary examination. They said it was normal procedure.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Interesting? Did they give you a diagnosis?” The doctor asked with a smile as he sat down on the stool near the table.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, they all checked the area of concern thoroughly but said everything appeared to be in perfect condition….except for the color of course.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Of course. Do you mind if examine you too?” Eric shrugged is shoulders and stood up. He pulled down his designer briefs. His equipment unfolded right at the doctor’s eye level. The medicine man cleared his throat before he slipped on his latex gloves. He never took his eyes off of Eric’s king sized equipment. The doctor’s hand shook as he gingerly lifted Eric’s flaccid hose out of the way with two fingers. With his other hand the doctor lightly cupped and squeezed his patient’s ball sack. “Is it tender?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, but not as much as yesterday. I think they’re bigger though.” Eric said looking down at the older man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The doctor then rolled the twin tennis balls one at a time between his thumb and finger. He pushed back on the stool and removed his gloves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric gave a concerned look, “Are you finished?” The doctor nodded. Eric pulled up his briefs. He stuck his hand into the pouch to align is masculine parts. “The nurses took a lot longer with their examination.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I bet they did” the older man said with a smirk. “Tell me do you have some muscle soreness too.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, but it’s not as bad as last time. I feel better today too. Do you need to test my muscle hardness?” Eric asked as he did a double bicep pose. The confused doctor didn’t respond. “The nurses started with my arms and worked their way down. Do you prefer to start with my legs?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The doctor scratched his head, “I don’t think that will be necessary, Mr. Heitz. It’s obvious you are an extremely healthy young man. You have all the symptoms of the judgment phase.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric shook his head. “It can’t be. I’ve been through it before. I read that all men have already passed the judgment phase by now.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“There’s always stragglers.” The doctor smiled. Eric didn’t find it funny. The doctor cleared his throat, “I have never seen a report of a man experiencing it twice. But we know so little about the syndrome. When you were diagnosed the first time did you come to this office?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, I wasn’t diagnosed by a doctor. It happened so fast. A friend of mine went through it and told me about it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The doctor picked up Eric’s chart and began to make some notes. “So your symptoms were identical to what you have now?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Not exactly, my muscles were sorer the first time. Well, all my muscles felt stiff, and some were sore. Some were even bruised.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Muscle bruising is not a usual symptom. Could you have just injured yourself some how?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I thought the stiffness was due to sleeping near an open window, you know a draft. And my balls, I mean scrotum, looked more bruised than this shade of blue.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Is it possible the last time was something else besides the judgment phase?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I guess it’s possible, anything’s possible”, Eric sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “But what about my urine, it was blue.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Your urine was blue?” The doctor showed more concern.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I think so.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You think so. Weren’t you there when it happened?” The doctor asked sarcastically.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It was late at night and I didn’t turn on the bathroom light. Luckily I didn’t flush and when we looked in the bowl the water was blue.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Could it have been a cleaner that turned the water blue?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Maybe”, Eric rubbed his head with both hands, “I never asked my housekeeper about it. My friend had me so convinced.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I see.” The doctor gave Eric a disapproving look and wrote some notes on the clipboard. “Let’s wait a couple of days and see what happens next. I suspect we’ll have our answer within the next 24 hours.” The doctor got up and walked to the door. He turned to Eric. “I advise the next time you take a leak you turn on the lights.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric nodded his head. He felt like such an idiot. The doctor opened the door and started to walk out. “Oh Doctor, excuse me. Should I get dressed now? The nurses said there might be a post-consultation examination.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The doctor turned his attention to the nurses collected outside the door. The clasped their hands and silently begged him. He sighed before looking back at Eric. “To be on the safe side, another full body muscle hardness test may be in order.” The nurses smiled and clapped silently. The doctor closed the examination door. He said to his female staff, “You all owe me big time for this.” The three nurses all agreed and thanked him as they entered the examination room. The doctor wrote some final notes. He mumbled under his breath, “He’s not even a Blue yet and he looks like that, lucky bastard; lucky, gullible bastard.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]You are watching SNS and I’m Dan Lormain. The newest report from the World Health Organization is believed to be the definitive study of the Blue Syndrome which has dominated the headlines for the last six months. Unlike the temporary Super man phase that all men experienced, the Blue phase appears to be permanent. We are lucky enough to have Dr. Steven Mills with us today to discuss WHO report.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Doctor, we now know every aspect of a Blue’s body is affected by the mutant enzyme that itself is a mutated form of the blue dust from the meteorite that struck the Earth seven months ago. Besides the obvious outward changes, the enzyme enhances the man’s cardio vascular and immune systems. Studies show Blues’ have the stamina of elite marathon runners despite their massive size. Their immune systems are so proactive that every known disease is instantly attacked and destroyed when introduced. This includes all forms of HIV and cancer. Their healing capabilities are off the chart, cuts heal in hours, broken bones in days. All their senses are heightened to almost superhuman levels. When you add their incredible size and strength, it is understandable that many biologists feel Blues should be classified as another species; the next evolutionary step from Homo sapiens. Do you support this idea?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Yes and no. These men are undoubtedly superior in every physical aspect. But they are still Homo sapiens who have been mutated by a still mostly unknown other worldly substance. Until we have long term studies to see how it affects generations of humans, I don’t feel comfortable labeling Blues as a new species, different from us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]But Blues seem to have difficulty reproducing for a superior being. Why is that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Because all Blues are men, the normal human female egg is incapable of handling Blue sperm. As we learned in high school biology, it only takes one sperm from the millions released by the man during intercourse to fertilize the woman’s egg. The egg then is able to block all the additional sperm from entering it. Men need to release so many spermatozoa because only a few are actually viable. However, the sperm released by Blue man are all viable and are so aggressive they overcome the egg’s block and multiples fertilize the egg. There are so many that the egg is overwhelmed and virtually explodes. Scientists have been able to fertilize female eggs with Blue sperm using the in vitro process. They limit the eggs exposure to just one spermatozoon. Many women have undergone this procedure either under their own venation or sponsored by the governments of the world.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So even their sperm is superior? Both men laugh. The WHO report says it predicts no further changes or phases will occur to Blues or other men. What supports this prediction?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Scientists around the world have studied Blues and those that failed the judgment phase over the past several months. No changes have been seen in their physical condition especially the Blues which are set. The others, or average men, have returned to their normal conditions as if nothing ever happened. The phases of the Blue syndrome happened in rather quick progression, the longest phase lasting only 4 to 8 weeks. The first Blues appeared more than 3 months ago and have been stable since then.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]But men, or boys, continue to enter the known phases almost daily.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Yes, unlike the first wave of the super man phase that swept through the entire male population now it’s limited to males in the process of puberty; boys between the ages of 13 to 19. This is due to the flood of testosterone that puberty produces in the boy’s body. Every boy will now go through the Blue process phases. Four to eight weeks of the super man phase, 2 to 3 days of the judgment phase, possibly followed by 6 to 12 days of the Dusted phase, before becoming a Blue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Is the percentage of men who became dusted holding steady?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Yes, only about one tenth of one percent of boy’s will eventually become a Blue. It appears the most genetically gifted boys are selected during the judgment phase.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Is this now a part of every boy’s life from this point forward?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Apparently so. The blue dust is a permanent part of our world. It’s is our water supply, or food supply and the air we breath. It’s even in the dust covering most of your viewers’ television screens at this very moment. There’s no getting away from it, it’s here to stay. Every generation will have its number of Blues.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Many theorize that the Blue dust is some kind of government project to create the perfect soldier. What do you think?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It’s understandable, Blues do make perfect soldiers with their superhuman physical capabilities, conditioning and healing powers. Every government has denied it, even as they gather up Blues to train for their elite fighting squads. They will make a formidable military weapon. But their physical changes aren’t only advantageous for combat. The Blues mutate to what many consider an ideal human male. For example; men around the world vary dramatically in height, anywhere from below 5 feet to over 7 feet. However, Blues have a much smaller variance; the shortest Blue on record in 6” 5” and the tallest 6’ 9”. Statistically that makes them almost identical. The same can be seen in physical composition and perfect symmetry. As Blues experience their growth in the Dusted phase, the body actually becomes more symmetrical. Men with proportionally shorter legs or torsos balance out to this ideal symmetry. Their hips are very narrow too; this makes their stride more efficient. Their lungs and heart grow much larger to increase their endurance. The number of red blood cells increases to help their stamina; the number of white cells to fight disease. Even the extreme hardness of their musculature acts as additional amour to protect them from injury. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]And there are many aspects of Blues that don’t relate to military advantages. Being so tall and massive makes them a bigger target. And other aspects of Blues appearance, like the size of their genitals and the fact many report facial changes to make them more attractive.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Well, that may not be totally true. Research shows that a man who is tall, muscular, well endowed and attractive more easily intimidates his opponents. That gives him an advantage in all aspects of life including combat. It’s no surprise that the things woman find appealing in men are the same things other men find threatening. It goes back to our earliest times as a species. Women selected men to mate with that were able to protect and provide for them and their offspring. Those genes were passed down to all of us. Also there was another study in simulated gun battles that people hesitated slightly longer to shoot an attractive person over someone they viewed as less attractive. So being a big strapping, handsome soldier gives you an advantage in the field because it effects how your enemy reacts to you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]If governments didn’t create these perfect super soldiers, do you think it’s just a natural progression of human kind, the next evolutionary step or some kind of alien intervention? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It’s more likely something God, nature, or aliens could do than humans with our limited intellect. I don’t think we have the ability to mutant human DNA like what has happened to Blues. Hundreds of scientists and researches have been studying Blues for months and are totally frustrated. They hold the answer to every human frailty. They are a miracle. If we could harness the Blue enzyme it could cure every disease known to man. But when we introduce the enzyme into an average person, it instantly reverts back to its basic elements and passes through the body. It has all of us scratching our head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I’m sorry doctor, we have to cut this segment short. We have breaking news, SNS has just attained photos of the objects first detected by our long range satellites late last night. The course and speed the entities are traveling indicate there is some intelligence behind them. This rules out asteroids, comets or other naturally formed objects. The photos now proof this. As you can see, the space crafts are apparently made of a metallic material. The question is who or what is inside. Their rate of speed has also increased over the past several hours. At the current rate and trajectory, the objects will reach our planet’s atmosphere in less than 3 hours. Dr. Mills, having aliens behind the creation of the Blues is becoming more likely by the minute. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]We know go live to the Jet Propulsion Labort….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The picture goes black. All television channels and satellite signals are affected around the world. There are a few bursts of light on the screen. Then an image of a humanoid creature appears on the screen. Its limbs are bulky and sturdy, as if laden with large muscles. The creature’s skin is hairless and shiny with a gradient blue hue. It seems to be wearing an article of clothing similar to a pair of shorts. There is a large bulge between its legs giving it the physical characteristics of a human male. The creature moves to show how human-like it is. The bulky limbs flex and bulge with the movement enforcing the idea of it having muscles. The maleness of the creature is enforced as the image changes to a close-up of the head. The lack of hair makes the face angular and more handsome, then pretty. The eyes are much larger than a human’s and contain no white area; instead they are an eerily familiar pale blue color. The nose is very small. A large horizontal slit is located below in what could be a mouth without lips. Suddenly the creature starts to make noise, its mouth is moving in sync with the noise. After a few seconds a mechanical voice starts to speak in English. It is as if the creature’s words are being translated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Earthlings, I am Nuzol 239. My companions and I are from a distant planet we call Laru. We are technologically and physically superiority to you and all other species we have encountered. We have given order to all the worlds we have visited by guiding lesser societies toward the Larian way. We have altered the best of your species to elevate them to a level closer to our physical capabilities. These altered units belong to us. We will not harm you if our property is returned.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“We released a virus on your planet one half of your solar orbit ago. The virus was created to test and select the strongest and healthiest among you. Over time the virus continued to mutate to improve your physical health and appearance. These selected few are now stronger and healthier and a hundred times more resistant to all known diseases. Humans have been chosen because of your compatibility with our species. You should consider it an honor. Larians are the most advanced and physically superior creatures in the Universe. We live three times as long as humans with no cellular degradation. While superior to their own species, the selected are still inferior to their creators.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“The selected humans will serve us as first level cadets in our control force. We require more cadets as our empire increases throughout the known universe. Our ships will arrive at your planet momentarily. We will watch the process as you gather the selected humans into concentrated locales. No more than ten locales can be created. You will have one cycle of your moon to gather every selected human into the camps. All humans who have been selected as of this moment must be collected.” The alien turned his head slightly for only a moment. “That is 103,512 humans. Once the cadets are gathered, we will transport them to their assigned locations. After the initial transport, we will return every complete solar orbit to collect the newly selected cadets. Details of this plan will be transmitted on this frequency when I am finished speaking. If the plan is not followed precisely, we will destroy your planet.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A picture of the Ayres Rock in the Australian outback appears on the screen. A beam of light descends from the sky hitting the mountainous formation. After a slight delay the huge red rock explodes from within. The debris is scattered miles in all directions. Once the dust settled, the iconic mountain was gone, replaced by a gaping hole.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nuzol 239 appeared back on the screen. “That is all.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]----------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy sat on the edge of the sofa watching the television. He chewed on his stubby fingernails. I’m Monica Lewis outside the Blue concentration camp near Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. This is the only camp within the continental United States. Following the directions from the Larians, the United Nations has designated ten such camps throughout the planet. This camp will house Blues from Central America and North America. The first Blues are expected to arrive tomorrow. By the end of the first two weeks an expected 10,000 men will be housed here in anticipation of the arrival of the alien transport ship. From here they will be taken to points unknown for an unspecified period of time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy stood up and began to pace. The UN and the US military have reported no delays and are on the timeline set by the Larians. The camp will be managed by the UN while getting all the men here on time is the responsibility of the US Air Force. Surprisingly no protests from the Blues have occurred. The altered men seem to have calmly accepted their intergalactic fate. Of course, Dan we will remain here around the clock as this historic story unfolds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark appeared from upstairs with the backpack he used for his school books. “Is that all your taken?” Randy asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“We were told not to bring any clothes or toiletries. They’re going to be supplying everything for us at the camp. We can only bring personal stuff that totals less than a pound in wieght.” Mark lifted the bag. “I’m just bringing some photos. The comic books are to read during the trip. I can throw them away when I arrive at the camp.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Comic books?” Randy shook his head. “I can’t believe our fucking government is sending a 16 year old boy off to some space war.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Let’s not go over this again. I’m tried, first it’s mom, than the media, and now you. I’ll be fine. I’m not your typical 16 year old. How many of them can lift a car?” Mark smiled as he flexed his 27” bicep. “Plus my birthday’s in a couple of days.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s beside the point, Mark. Just because you look like a man, a very big man; doesn’t mean you are mature. You’re just a kid. I should be going not you. I hate myself for taking those fucking steroids. Maybe I would be Blue too. I could watch over you.” Randy ran his hand through his hair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Randy, you’re only a few months older than me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, but I’m your older brother. That’s my job…..to watch over you.” Randy began to tear up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You did. That’s why I look like this.” Mark diverted his eyes. He knew he would cry if he saw his brother start. “Are mom and dad waiting for me in the car?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy sniffed and wiped his cheek dry. “Yeah, they mentioned stopping at McDonald’s to get you a couple of quarter pounders for the road. They know how much you love them and who knows when you will be able to eat…….” Randy began to tear up again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Okay, let’s get moving.” Mark opened the front door. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy didn’t move. “I’m not going with you to the airport.” Mark’s face showed his disappointment. “I can’t say goodbye to you in a crowd of strangers.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark let go of the door handle and extended his huge paw to his brother. “I guess this is goodbye then.” Randy walked toward his brother and slipped his hand into Eric’s waiting palm. They shook. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Don’t say goodbye, runt…shit, I keep forgetting I can’t call you that anymore.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yes you can, but only you….because you’re my big brother.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy couldn’t stop the tears this time. He embraced his brother and squeezed as hard as he could so Mark could feel it. Randy didn’t lift his head from his brother’s chest as he spoke. “It’s not too late. You could go to a small island somewhere; a backwards third world country. Since you don’t have to work out or watch what you eat anymore, you could spend your days on the beach drinking deer and eating junk food. Think about it, lounging around in hammock under a palm tree wearing nothing but a Speedo. Then at night you could bang as many women as you want. Not worrying about getting any diseases or making one pregnant. It would be a real fantasy island.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark laughed, “That would get really old after awhile. Say 2 or 3 decades.” Mark heard Randy snicker. “No matter where I go, I kind of stick out from the crowd; especially if I’m walking around in a Speedo.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy raised his head and looked up into his brother’s eyes. “Then stay here. We can hide you in the house. We can lie about the date you became a Blue.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, that’s sounds like a great life!” Mark could see the frustration on Randy’s face. “Randy, I didn’t become this to hide or to work on my tan for the rest of my life. I feel like I’m destined for something more. I think that’s why all the other Blues are reporting to the camps without any hassles. We feel like there something we are meant to do.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You were created to be a perfect soldier to fight in some space Hitler’s war. Is that the destiny you are running to blindly?” Randy said with a stern look finally dropping his arms from his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Maybe, that’s the destiny the Larians plan for us. But they never dealt with humans before. We just may shake things up a little. I’ll be like Han Solo blasting away the storm troopers to defeat the evil empire.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You’re kidding right? This isn’t some movie Mark, this is real life.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You’re just jealous because I’ll end up marrying a beautiful space princess, while you’re stuck going to boring college.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“My God, you really are a little kid.” Randy turned and walked away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Please, Randy. I’ll need to make this situation work for me. I have no choice in the matter. I can’t be the cause for the destruction of the planet and everything I care about. It alls means so much more than 100,000 blue mutants. You have to see that.” Randy didn’t say anything. “I can do this only if I know all of you are okay.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy didn’t say a word for some time. He rubbed his head as he turned. “What will you do if all the space babes look like wookies?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark smiled, “At least I’ll be warm at night.” They heard the car horn from outside. “I guess the parents are getting restless. Time to say good…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Randy interrupted him. “No, don’t say goodbye. Let’s say, see you later. When you come back, I’ll rub my [COLOR=black]Heinsman Trophy in that perfect nose of yours.[/COLOR] You have to come back to see that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“A puny guy like you winning the Heinsman. That I’ll have to see to believe.” Mark held out his hand. “It’s a Deal.” They shook. “See you later, Randall.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, see you later runt.” Randy said forcing a smile to match his little brother’s innocent grin. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark opened the door, walked out and closed it behind him. Randy fell against the door and began to sob. Mark walked slowly to the bottom of the porch steps. Once there he turned and said out loud. “Have a good life, brother. I’ll miss you.”[/COLOR]

Last edited by Clarence591; September 26th, 2008 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 05:03 AM

RyBearATL
Ummm... wow?!?!

This entire story is incredible. Your writing style is fantastic. (I'm a fan already.) Everything is flowing well, the quality is exceptional. The dialogue is what catches me the most. The characters are good, the descriptions of events are great. You've left a lot of doors open.

Thank you so much for doing this and sharing it here. I'm looking forward to reading more of this!
-R
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 05:45 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
As characters, Chad and Tet are so "badly" written, I'd love to see them suffer--black and blue even--in the final chapter. Hehe...

On another matter, it's great how you've been balancing the personal and the international-now-interplanetary levels the story.
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 02:55 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I love the characters of Randy and Mark the best... by far!
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 10:59 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Fantastic story...

... I hope Mark's prognostication holds true, that the Terran "blues" shake up the Laurian empire. And, who knows, maybe the Laurian is lying about his race bing superior to Terran blues. Or maybe the Terran blues will develop beyond what the Laurians have experienced before in other humanoid species. As RyBear has said, "you've left a lot of doors open." Thanks for your effort!
  #6   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2008, 08:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Aliens, Mutant Diseases, Intergalactic Politics.....

I'm in Heaven Baby!!!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2008, 09:35 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I felt that there was something left out between chapters 2 and 3. Was there a chapter 2 continuation. It just seemed that the point of view suddenly changed from the present to flashbacks to past cruelty. Maybe just me not "keeping up." Really enjoy your story so far and look forward to the "unexpected" once the aliens arrive. Maybe they'll be susceptible to some earthly "disease."
Mike
  #8   Add to XInnerLightning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:54 PM

XInnerLightning is on a distinguished road
Same. I felt that the story suddenly skipped over to the high school scene. What happened to Randy, besides obviously being raped?

Edit: Nevermind. I should read ahead to the next messages.
  #9   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2012, 04:41 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Oh haha seems like I'm not the only one. I've actually just sent a PM to Clarence591 about it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options