The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 01:36 PM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
ideas from the movies

[COLOR=white]how about ....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]1) a split from the movie "Gattaca" where the focus is on a genetically enhanced kid whose muscle growth accelerates during puberty and how his unique DNA is used to make evil super soldiers and he must stop them .[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]2) a geneticist's son , Dylan , is a "teen hulk" who transforms when he's anxious or scared. This time he is aware in his "hulk" form . A funny scene would be Dylan transforming a little with his first crush . Many would scorn Dylan as a freak and a troublemaker even though he helps others . Later he would control his transformation on bullies , helping around the home and being a cool BIG brother . [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His true strength is tested when his little brother needs a blood transfusion . Dylan is caught in a dilemma -- does he save him or does he want his brother to go through the same ordeals he went through ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I'm not a great story writer but these synopsis can be entriguing .[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 08:27 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Those are some interesting ideas for sure!

1. I haven't seen "Gattaca" but the idea of a kid, who has muscle growth due to his enhanced genetics is interesting. This is a little like the "Little Mikey" story, that is currently being posted in the story section of the forum. This kid suddenly discovers he has super strength, even though he doesn't necessarily look very muscular.

2. I have written a story about a kid who "hulks out" at random. It is posted on writing.com as an interactive story and it is called "Josh's Random Muscle Growth Spurts". It's about a teen named Josh who gets zapped by an alien after he rescues this alien from being pinned to the ground by a tree branch. As a reward, the alien blasts Josh with some ray, which allows his muscles to grow very easily. Josh hulks out when he gets scared, aroused, or when he lifts something that is heavy.

Your ideas are excellent. I find most muscle growth stories on here to be too dramatic or depressing, and I like to put a little humor in my stories. I love the idea of this kid growing when he's with his girlfriend. She would give him a kiss on his cheek, and his pecs start to inflate and his biceps would expand! I think that's hilarious!

I just finished working on my novel, so I have some more time to write a story. Let me think about these ideas. Thanks for posting!
  #3   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post

1. I haven't seen "Gattaca" but the idea of a kid, who has muscle growth due to his enhanced genetics is interesting. This is a little like the "Little Mikey" story, that is currently being posted in the story section of the forum. This kid suddenly discovers he has super strength, even though he doesn't necessarily look very muscular.

2. I have written a story about a kid who "hulks out" at random. It is posted on writing.com as an interactive story and it is called "Josh's Random Muscle Growth Spurts". It's about a teen named Josh who gets zapped by an alien after he rescues this alien from being pinned to the ground by a tree branch. As a reward, the alien blasts Josh with some ray, which allows his muscles to grow very easily. Josh hulks out when he gets scared, aroused, or when he lifts something that is heavy.

Your ideas are excellent. I find most muscle growth stories on here to be too dramatic or depressing, and I like to put a little humor in my stories. I love the idea of this kid growing when he's with his girlfriend. She would give him a kiss on his cheek, and his pecs start to inflate and his biceps would expand! I think that's hilarious!

I just finished working on my novel, so I have some more time to write a story. Let me think about these ideas. Thanks for posting!

In response Rextorres

"Gattaca" is set in the future where parents can conceive genetically enhanced babies .... "designer" babies . In the movie there are 2 brothers one born normal the other enhanced and it shows the trials the normal brother go through to be the "elite" people chosen to go to Mars ... I think .

By the way can you post the link to "Josh's random growth spurts" ? .
  #4   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post

In response Rextorres

"Gattaca" is set in the future where parents can conceive genetically enhanced babies .... "designer" babies . In the movie there are 2 brothers one born normal the other enhanced and it shows the trials the normal brother go through to be the "elite" people chosen to go to Mars . ( or is it Jupiter) . Here is a link to the movie :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119177/

By the way can you post the link to "Josh's random growth spurts" ? .
  #5   Add to mu5lefir3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 06:46 PM

mu5lefir3 is on a distinguished road
I believe Mars is a euphamism for certain death though if I am not mistaken.
  #6   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 06:53 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Well, technically in the movie Gattaca the destination in question was Titan which is one of the moons of Saturn. I guess the prospect of death is certainly one interpretation, I took away from it more the spirit of bold and fearless adventure into the unknown. Titan is a body of dense atmospheric gases so that we cannot truly determine if there is even a solid celestial body underneath.
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 06:55 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Here is the link to "Josh's Random Muscle Growth Spurts".

NOTE: You must be a registered member of www.writing.com in order to read the story.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1111224
  #8   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 05:11 AM

here is an interesting story :

All Encompasing MG Interactive

http://www.writing.com/main/interact.../chapter_map/1

The premise is a experiment to combat AIDS is irradiated ( treated with nuclear radiation ) the result is a radiation cloud which causes Muscle Growth.

Here is link to read what happens to the boys :

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...338099/map/111
  #9   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 05:55 AM

another movie that premiered on sci-fi channel is "The last Man on Planet Earth"

here is the link :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193283/

In a world ruled by women , a scientist creates a genetically engineered male , appropriately named , Adam .

Adam ages rapidly to adulthood.

The was one scene where Adam wakes Hope , his "mother" . As she wipes her droppy eyes , adult Adam is standing naked saying :

"none of my clothes fit anymore" .

The only conclusion is that he had a growth spurt while he slept . It would have been cool to see the growth spurt as a special effect especially if it included MG because adult Adam was fairly muscle-bound -- but they decided to use various actors to simulate Adam at different ages .
  #10   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 01:22 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek2Jock View Post
Well, technically in the movie Gattaca the destination in question was Titan which is one of the moons of Saturn. I guess the prospect of death is certainly one interpretation, I took away from it more the spirit of bold and fearless adventure into the unknown. Titan is a body of dense atmospheric gases so that we cannot truly determine if there is even a solid celestial body underneath.

This is not true - we have dropped a probe onto the solid surface of Titan and there are pictures, including what appears to be a large body of liquid methane.

http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEMBQO71Y3E_index_0.html for some of the details.
  #11   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 05:58 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Like the moon landings, those are fake! lol Just kidding of course, and I stand corrected on that point.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options