The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
Dear Diary, (prelude)

Dear diary, I couldn't believe it, Damian was coming home. He moved out when he turned 18 because our parents could not afford to keep feeding him. Oh, he is the largest muscled man on earth, we checked Guinness, his stats beat everything on there except height. He was born with a disorder that made his pituitary gland pump out hormones like a spring break beer keg, never ending. By the time he turned 18, he was 6'3 and 550 lbs of muscle. We used to wrestle a lot, at least thats what we told everyone. In actuality, he was plowing my ass raw. Yes, we are gay. Mom and Dad know, thats why they kicked him out. We also use the whole could not afford thing to cover this up. But they finally relented, knowing they could not hate their sons for loving each other. They are picking him up from the airport, in a u-haul truck!
Ok, if that does not make you cream your pants, then this probably will. Just before my parents kicked out Damian, we had a final round of the hottest sex I have ever had. We really do wrestle at first, he uses his monstrous size and I use my karate skills. I am a black belt, so dont think I just roll over and let him fuck me, I have fucked him many times, but this scene beat anything for me. I had just finished giving Damian oral, his cock is 18in long and 7wide. I can take it all, thats how I roll(lol). Moving on, he pushed me off so he could stroke himself to climax because his balls are SO big, that he could cover me completely in just one load, and he usually had to cum 3 times a day or his balls get so full they would spontaneously explode with enough cum to fill 5 gallon size milk cartons. (oh yeah, we tried that, so much fun!) Getting to the point, Damian thought it would be hot to try to cum in a condom, but we didnt have any, so for laughs, we used a trash bag. He started stroking and I held the trash bag(one of those forceflex bags) in front of him, urging him to cum hard, to cum the biggest load he could, and thats when he grabbed the bag out of my hands, putting it over his cock. Then he told me to watch out little man, and roared as he shot like a firehose into the bag. I got under him and licked his balls, which made him cum even harder, roaring in pleasure. I didnt even look at the bag, I forgot it, wouldnt you with two basketball sized balls in your face? He finally stopped cumming after I think 5 full minutes. I got up and was shocked beyond belief, I came instantly. Thank god that bag was forceflex, cause it was 2/3 full of sperm, from just 1 session. Remember, I told you he had to cum 3 times a day, that was just one day's worth of cum. Damian was turned on, and scooped out alittle and licked it off his hand, I did the same. Then he went and through it into the woods, it exploded and covered the ground in his seed, so hot. And he has been getting bigger since he left 6 months ago. I just graduated high school, 18 myself. Oh, btw, we started fucking only last year, so it wasnt a 14 year old thing. He is now 19, and Dad says he can't wait until he gets back, to make the family whole again, Mom cried this morning in j
oy to have her lost son back, they only kicked him out in shock I think, they really do love us. Oh, I hear the car coming up the driveway, Bye Diary

This is going to be my first long story, if you guys like it, let me know, This is dedicated to the bigger bro post and all the people there who inspired me
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 05:07 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Holy hell! This is a big BIG bro story! I look forward to more!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Love the beginning, wonder how strong the big bro is? With that kind of muscle weight and size, I'm sure he could do anything he wanted with anyone he wanted, hope we get a taste of how strong he is soon.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options