The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 08:33 AM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Talking Superman - Super Lex

I have big time fantasies about Lex getting all of Superman's powers, but more so in every way so he replaces him and punishes Clark by transfering his powers to himself.... getting even bigger, hopefully with a much skimpier outfit.

Super Lex goes onto dominate Clark in front of Lois after defeating him... and then having Lois beg him to do her... then doing the same thing for Jimmy.... Just truly enjoying Clark's humility and lust for Super Lex... the strongest most powerful man ever...with no weaknesses.

Definitely no help or presence of Kryptonite, it ruins the whole idea of sheer superiority. Super Lex should need none to take all of Clarks powers

Last edited by iluvbigmen; October 3rd, 2008 at 09:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 05:17 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Great fantasy and a great idea for a story. I always enjoy the power struggle with Superman and just thinking of what it would be like to have all that power.
  #3   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2008, 03:51 PM

gladfanuk is on a distinguished road
Excellent idea...making Lex a real muscle monster too.

I've always thought it would be awesome to have Superman face a real muscular bodybuilder built villain in the film. I reckon Markus Ruhl, Nasser el Sonbaty or Paco Bautista would make great tough guys - the kind that love to dominate, humilate and show off their muscles and strength on Metropolis and it's puny citizens.
  #4   Add to scootbud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2008, 06:47 PM

scootbud is on a distinguished road
I Love This Idea Also. Have Lex Pumped Up Huge And Thick. Able To Beat Up Superman And Humiliate Him. Yea! Can Someone Write This One?
  #5   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 05:05 AM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
I wrote a story once where Lex spent his latest stint in the slammer pumping himself into a pure mastadon of criminal muscle, polishing off his transformation by injecting liquid kryptonite into his thick muscles along with his daily dose of 'roids. Made for a nice showdown with the Man of Steel, eh? I'll see if I can't find it. -Matt
  #6   Add to z95336's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM

z95336 is on a distinguished road
Great Story Line

Sounds like a great story line...

Amazed - Sounds like a great story, I would love to read it....

I read a story a while back about Lex and Superman under the control of aliens... they had contests where Lex would get one of Superman's superpowers and then they would fight.... It was a great story... Lex actually won most of the battles.... he had an advantage, but I'm not going to ruin the story.... I'll have to see if I can find it.....
  #7   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2008, 09:46 PM

Yes but that story wasn't straight superiority, rather a trick used by Lex ... i mean no kryptonite, no nothing ... straight super muscle superiority, on even ground, no red sun,... no nothing but superior DNA, preferrably modified
  #8   Add to z95336's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2008, 10:34 PM

z95336 is on a distinguished road
OK... I agree... I love a good story going into great defininition with a super strong stud taking down superman.... What about Pierce's Menace... there as superman battles him he gets bigger and stronger.... It's really good, but is seems to me the authur hurried the ending too much.... But I know he was under a lot of pressure to keep the story coming.... Still a great story.....
  #9   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 10:38 AM

Pierce's Menace is a great story...but it's an enhanced military muscle story. I'd prefer a more straight Mr Olympia/cocky bodybuilder muscle vs Superman encounter. A ten parter would be a dream!
  #10   Add to luvmuscles2006's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 08:11 PM

luvmuscles2006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmuscles2006
a great idea. A huge roided muscle bodybuilder with special powers takes on superman.............controls him..........until superman can work out how to overpower him
  #11   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
I always liked Alex v Superman

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #12   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 09:15 AM

Yeah, but Alex vs Superman just got silly - when he grew to giant (50ft) proportions. I'm never into those giant stories.

Just a simple, straight forward muscle monster (using his flawless muscular body) vs Superman is all that is needed. It could make a great series; especially if he starts off as Mr Average - takes something and then has some fun in Metropolis with various guys, destroying things, humiliating others and ultimately fighting Superman - each time to the point that Superman has to submit to him.
  #13   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Hmmm... I know of a couple more chapters than what was posted in this thread, but don't know of one where anyone grows to giant size. Where was it posted?

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #14   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 02:56 PM

No my post is very specific, a story about Lex getting all of Superman's powers and turning out to be more "super" in everyway. Overpowering is cool, but not as cool without ALL the superpowers beign superior in Lex. Having the title of Superman ripped away and being replaced make it the best. Pierce's Menace was good, but it would have been perfect if it was Lex, and Lex had all the super powers, not just strength.
  #15   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Alex Vs. Superman did get silly, there is a Muscleman story that has promise is Muscleman gets all of Supermans powers.
  #16   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Also, giants, kryptonite, and supposed "sexual" weaknesses of Superman are not what I had in mind. Not that they aren't good ideas, but I'm just referring to this post.

Lex gets Supermans powers in everyway, and turns out to be bigger & better in everyway... even fights Superman in public for his title... and costume!
  #17   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 05:09 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
I know I read a Lex vs Superman story once in which Lex had a kryptonite-powered device that let him usurp Superman's power, and then he used that power against him. He toyed with Superman at first, then really put the screws to him as the storyline continued. For the life of me I cannot remember where I found that one though, I'd love to either rediscover it or rewrite it as best I can from memory.
  #18   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 05:07 PM

Thanks for the input, but as I stated a few times before, I'm searching [COLOR=red]for non Kryptonite induced victories[/COLOR] ...
[COLOR=red]no Krytponite involved, no Red Sun, nor anything to weaken Clark[/COLOR]...

[COLOR=blue][COLOR=red]meaning Clark and Lex fight on equal ground for the right to be Superman[/COLOR].,,,[COLOR=cyan]again, no weakening devices or objects or substances involved, no kryptonite, no red sun.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
  #19   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
If Superman and Lex fight on equal ground, then the fight will last forever... They will fight and fly after each other but one wouldn't be able to finish off the other. If there is no weakness involved (and they would BOTH have the SAME weakness) then they would be fighting for eternity... I've written Superman stories before but this doesn't seem too interesting to me...
  #20   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2008, 08:53 AM

That's one opinion, thanks for sharing it. I completely disagree, I just said not to use Krytponite, I'm not sure where you got the rest of it.

It makes no sense that they would fight forever if Lex is physically superior in everyway. That's the whole point, not sure what you meant.

The whole point is Lex no longer needed Kryptonite, or any other trick to defeat Superman ... that's equal ground as opposed to your view of them being identical in everyway ... I meant no tricks, just a straight up fight.
  #21   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2008, 08:54 AM

missing the point

That's one opinion, thanks for sharing it. I completely disagree, I just said not to use Krytponite, I'm not sure where you got the rest of it.

It makes no sense that they would fight forever if Lex is physically superior in everyway. That's the whole point, not sure what you meant.

The whole point is Lex no longer needed Kryptonite, or any other trick to defeat Superman ... that's equal ground as opposed to your view of them being identical in everyway ... I meant no tricks, just a straight up fight.
  #22   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM

I think the reason some of us might find this request slightly confusing is because the whole "Superman" mythology is predicated on the notion that Superman is physically stronger than any mortal man, no matter how big or muscular. So the concept of Lex getting all jacked up and going man to man with the Man of Steel doesn't quite fit unless there's some other "trick" or "advantage." But hey, mythology crap aside, I'd sure love to read something like this - just picture a shirtless bulging behemoth Lex gripping onto Supe's traps and muscling him down to the ground "Heh heh how do you like all my strength now Superman? Get ready for a taste, cuz I'm not even trying yet..."
  #23   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2008, 04:16 PM

"But hey, mythology crap aside, I'd sure love to read something like this - just picture a shirtless bulging behemoth Lex gripping onto Supe's traps and muscling him down to the ground "Heh heh how do you like all my strength now Superman? Get ready for a taste, cuz I'm not even trying yet..."

Amazed - you've got it spot on! That's what we want to see!
  #24   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2008, 04:34 PM

Yeah?
"What kind of trick are you up to, Luthor?" Superman gritted through his teeth as the muscled up madman hammered him down to the pavement.

"Heh heh" Lex sneered. "Thats the good part blue steel. No trick this time."

He lifted one arm off of Superman, continuing to hold down the hero with his other, veins and muscle called to full alert and sweat dripping down the juiced up muscle...

He raised up his other arm into a glorious flex, biceps peaks upon peaks, mounds so big they made his head look puny.

"JUST ME. ALL ME. PURE 100% MUSCLE POWER."

Superman's eyes bulged in disbelief...
  #25   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:04 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Amazed, I think you have an exceptional grasp of the theme here. Got me all stirred up just reading those few lines you posted. You outta keep going with it, and really let Lex get into his profoundly superior super powers.
  #26   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Thanks Big Mike - coming from a musclefic writer like you, that's a sure compliment!

The more I think about it, the more this idea really turns me on: Taking down Superman with pure unadulturated jacked-up musclepower. Just think about it...Little did he know it all his life, but the moment Lex Luthor touches a weight, he realizes he's meant to get massive. He's got the genes to make Ron Coleman look puny. Luthor balloons into an Olympia size bodybuilder (and then some!) in short order, constantly growing, adding more mass, more strength. And suddenly, one day, he realizes: No more games. No more plans. No more stupid tricks to bring down the Man of Steel. I'm gonna power him down with my own hands, hands that just benched 680 for reps and deadlifted a VW Bug.

I'll have to sit down and see what else I can come up with...
  #27   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
What if Lex had heat ray vision that was powerful enough for him to stand in front of a mirror, reflect the ray off the mirror onto his superhuman chest and burn the "S" logo onto his "profoundly-stronger-than-Superman's" pecs. He could then strut around completely shirtless and still let everyone see that he is the new Man of Steel.
"Beat this, superwimp" he could boast to Superman, as he heaves out his monster-huge villian powerchest, and rolls the harder-than-steel striated muscle in Superman's face.
  #28   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 04:26 PM

exactly

AMAZED, that is exactly correct, thank you sooo much!
  #29   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM

Super Lex

Here is what drives my fantasies, Super Lex video!! ( Lee Priest actually )

Here's two video clips

#30   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 09:23 AM

This Lex muscling up and defeating Superman idea ever get anywhere?
  #31   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 03:23 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
With all the talk about this theme, I'm surprised that nobody has written the actual story using this idea yet.
  #32   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 03:40 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
while I'm not the greatest of Lex fans (I'd probably prefer to see Supes against a fellow hero, with some friendly rivalry...) I am DEFINITELY a massive fan of using something OTHER than Kryptonite, I mean I rarely see the point, why depower Superman to conquer him, you might as well be fighting a normal man, or worse...
  #33   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:02 PM

Since I started this thread, I've seen many ideas. Interesting enough ideas.

I'm glad many of you have agreed that depowering through krypto or magic or whatever is just not for us.

Let me further my thread by adding it doesn't have to be Lex. What about a jealous champion bodybuilder who steals a sample of Supers DNA from Star Labs and becomes like a Super hulking Superman, making Clark look like a boy .... or how about a jealous war heroe senior general who does the same thing so he can have all the glory of being Superman, all the women and men fawning over him as he streaks accross the sky in his costume performing super feats... while Clark must sit and watch, having lost his title of superman ...

Most of you have great ideas, what a great site and interesting place to visit!
  #34   Add to Hunk Golden's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 08:25 PM

Hunk Golden is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

...iluvbigmen... you're on the right track! That would be a great story and certainly a new twist. I don't care so much for defeating Superman as much as I dig the idea of his superpowers being transferred or someone gaining the ability to "outpower" Superman.
  #35   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2008, 12:07 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I love this thread, this is my first time reading it, but I agree completely with your stance, iluvbigmen, I have never cared for stories where Superman was overpowered because someone had played a trick on him, or used Kryptonite to do the job. I would love to see Superman straight out overpowered, dominated, and crushed while he is at full power, just by someone that is so much more powerful than him that anything Superman does, just bounces off and makes the guy laugh in contempt. The guy in question could be anyone, he could be bigger than Superman, but I myself would prefer he be smaller, yet more ripped and defined. Whatever happens, I hope someone makes a story about this and soon!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #36   Add to growbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 07:11 AM

growbigger is on a distinguished road
transfer of power

yeah man this has been a fantasy of mine for years ever since the Icy Harris cartoon episode.

wish the cartoon showed icy getting bigger and really beating the crap out of superman.

some new cartooner could do some great special effects on that one I am sure.

tony
  #37   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:03 AM

This thread makes me think back to four years ago... Ironically, the entire "Superboy Jamie" series actually got started on a Yahoo group after someone suggested a story about a kid who beat up Superman because he was more powerful than the Man of Steel. I introduced this little kid from planet Zyrton named Jamie Wilson, who out-muscled and manhandled Superman in every way with pure strength and raw power. The only reason Jamie didn't finish him off, was because Jamie was too nice, and he became Superboy (leading to 30 more stories). I guess I didn't have the heart to write a story about Superman getting beaten up by a little super-kid back then.

So far, I'm a little surprised nobody else has stepped forward to write this story. Hmm...

I have come up with a "darker" version of a super-kid, named Todd ("Todd's Wish"). But, do you guys really want to see Superman getting beat up by someone smaller and/or younger than him?

Again, the very first chapter of Jamie has a little bit of this, because Jamie is far stronger than Superman in every way.
  #38   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:28 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
I totally agree with Iceman and Amazed....i hate stories that use kryptonite to overpower Superman....who can't do that? But a musclebound freak that has equal or advanced strength to Superman's at full power is totally HOT.

I especially love armwrestling scenarios where Superman thinks the guy is an idiot for challenging him but then off the mark, cant budge the guy with all of his superpower.
  #39   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:43 AM

"Yeeeah" Lex moaned, watching his flexed peak shoot toward the sky, rippling mountains of veined, sweaty musclemass. Then he looked back down at the Man of Steel, who was ripping holes in the concrete pavement with his boots trying to back off the musclebeast's onslaught. Lex locked deeper into Superman's trap, holding him down, feeling the hero's superdense frame start to mold under the ultra-intense pressure of his grip. "Fucken steel don't even stand a chance against THIS grip" Lex snarled, remembering how he'd trained for his matchup with Superman by taking apart army tanks with his arms chained up behind his back. Time to stop fooling around, Lex thought, as he let up Superman and ordered him to come at him with all his might....

Anyone wanna continue? PM me.
  #40   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:46 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very hot stuff Amazed, hope that's exactly what everyone wants to see, because its definitely what I want to see more of.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options