The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2003, 06:15 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
What new story would you guys like?

I'm thinking about writing a cool story for your site. I have some ideas, but I would love to hear from you guys what kind of story YOU want to see on here! Tell me your favorite kind of story, or mention your all-time favorite story that is currently on this site. I just want to get an idea of what you guys like. Along with this, I'll read through the surveys and the polls. Thanks!!
  #2   Add to sebastian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 12:18 PM

sebastian is on a distinguished road
hi rex, you 'd be so much appreciaed if writing something about a maybe 13 o 14 yo godlooking kid towering over this lonely and tiny old man next door. He should show off and boast his superiority, like standing really close to him so as to stifle him with his pressing, his upper abs level with the old man's eyes, things like that. Carrying and lifting would be great too

would you do it?

thanks
Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 12:30 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
@ Sebastian:

Unless something has changed, Rex has departed these waters, at least in terms of writing stories. We had a spate of "young teen / underage" stories and enough people got bent out of shape about it that Flexodus pretty much banned the genre (except and unless it supports the development of grown up characters...)

Thanks...

Richard
Thanks
  #4   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 03:06 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
I've been playing around with an idea for a while and it would be cool to see someone's take on it. Pretty much it revolves around a little, nerdy guy who has just turned twenty. He gets a letter in the mail and it says something about now that he's old enough to start playing a sport and that very good things will happen if he wins physical activities. So basically he starts playing sports and he starts to notice the more he wins the more muscle is added onto his body the next morning. I like it because he'd end up growing more and more as he grew.

I thought 20 was a good age since growth stories with kids under 16 are banned.
Thanks
  #5   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Anything with young adults in the style of FanTCman.
Thanks
  #6   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:02 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Hmm.. I'm a sucker for en masse muscle growth,ie many guys growing huge muscles,huge cocks,..straight to gay...(not always at once). Maybe the central character resists or is not affected by the changes around him (at first),positively or negatively (or causes it). Maybe some rampant virus or a demonic alien.. Perhaps theres a twist in reality that only he seems to notice these growth,..or just a full out pandemic..?

Scrap the demonic alien thingy...i just found the hottest story> Extratesticular on NCMC.. so maybe this was'nt a great suggestion..?
Thanks
  #7   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2011, 04:02 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I think a story where a pair of twins work out and compete to see who can get bigger...I'd prefer a realistic growth, but whatever...
Thanks
  #8   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2011, 08:52 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyalots View Post
I think a story where a pair of twins work out and compete to see who can get bigger...I'd prefer a realistic growth, but whatever...
now this i like lol
Thanks
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2011, 09:01 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
For a scenario, I like (relatively) realistic growth, brought on by the hero starting to work out, maybe with a hot buddy or coach, who can help him realize his muscle building potential when he has no clue of what he's capable of. Also, descriptions of chest growth always do it for me!

Since you asked.......

Mdlftr
Thanks
  #10   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2011, 09:11 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
you should just check the "muscle growth fantasies and story ideas" section
  #11   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2011, 09:47 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
im thinking about a younger brother growing huge and some great muscle sex, or a younger brother growing huge then having sex with a brothers or some other characters girlfriend. maybe having them watch how a "real man" does things. and then does the older brother character. after he just watched a young muscle god in action and is so turned on he needs to see how a man does things. Just a random idea i have!
Thanks
  #12   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 02:02 AM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
I'd like to see a story involving tatoo's! Maybe a tattoo artist with some special muscle inducing ink?

As a personal preference, I'd like to see some more stories featuring emo's/punk/goth. There are a few on the board but they are most definitely limited!

I like the military angle as well. Maybe a guy tricked into an experimental muscle growth program for the military and covering how he adjusts (hopefully to liking) to the benefits/consequences of being strong.

I also like the concept of controlled muscle growth. So instead of going on a linear trajectory from normal to hulking, maybe give the person some control over their own body. Maybe they loose a little control during sex if you are interested in the dark angle of things!

Hope this helps. I don't normally comment but I've been reading stories for years and I just want to give a shout out to everyone who contributes to the board. We wouldn't be here without such wonderful authors putting their thoughts to pen
Thanks
  #13   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 02:21 AM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
I'd love to see the story I keep meaning to write. Wait....damn. Ah, I guess I better get writing.

Just make sure it works out for the best in the end. Best kind of story, that.

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
Thanks
  #14   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 12:59 PM

hipy is on a distinguished road
some real growth, not just about a muscular person, but about somebody who is really growing, by lets say a pill or something
Thanks
  #15   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 01:10 PM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
Something involving disproportionate pec growth, ie, like the Milk Man series.
Thanks
  #16   Add to z95336's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:14 AM

z95336 is on a distinguished road
how about some massive growth and huge increase in strength... the take on and slowly beat down Superman..... now that's a stroy.....
Thanks
  #17   Add to rlcmuddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2011, 02:59 AM

rlcmuddy is on a distinguished road
How about just a basic muscle growth story without the super natural pills, belts, etc. and dump the gay bit also. Just a story of hard work, sweat, and grunt work. Real muscle building for a change.
Thanks
  #18   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2011, 05:37 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
I really like Mdlftr's thoughts, but some wrestling, bearhugs, nelsons etc. thrown in would be hot for me!
Thanks
Closed Thread