The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2008, 07:32 AM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Skinny geek transforms

A skinny, shy, conscientious little geek transforms into a swaggering, arrogant, care free, womanising frat guy with an awesome muscular body. With as much emphasis on the mental as physical changes. Okay, there may be many stories along these lines - many of them written by the superb Aardvark, but my fantasies are always one and the same.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2008, 11:10 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Well, I ALMOST agree with you, except for the arrogant part. I love to see the same skinny, scared, timid geeky computer nerd being transformed into the hulking muscle man against his will, but he is still the same scared, timid geeky computer nerd as before. Remember, he was forced to grow against his will, so now he has to adjust to being bigger, stronger, heavier, and taller... all at once!

I find the vast majority of muscle growth stories on here to be far too dramatic, tragic, sad, or even depressing, and I'd just love to see something to lighten the place up a little. Are we all so angry or depressed about becoming big and muscular? It almost seems like most writers see becoming big and strong is like a BAD thing. Honestly, I'd like to read a FUNNY muscle growth story on here for a change, or at least something with a little humor in it. And, a computer nerd who is suddenly trapped in the body of a hulking muscle dude and becomes hopelessly clumsy due to his overwhelming size and strength is the right recipe for a FUN muscle growth story.

Well, just my opinion here. See what the others think...
  #3   Add to Username3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2008, 03:50 AM

Username3 is on a distinguished road
That's a common fantasy.
I like stories when he turns muscluar he becomes more off an ass... not litaraly XD
  #4   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Ahem, ^

A common theme indeed
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2008, 06:44 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well, this is a very interesting subject. As a reader, I also love to find stories featuring the most appealing scenarios to me, and it's always exciting to find out that someone else cares enough about a particular idea to take his time and write a story about it.

However, as a writer I don't want to feel like a prisoner of my own story - I mean, an idea, a fetish, a fantasy, can't be more important than the actual story, each writer has the right to give his personal touches and colors to the classic scenarios, that is what gives different strokes on each story. We do have to respect the many writers and admire their effort to build their environments, every one that writes a story is trying to give it his own voice, it would be just very boring if we were being hostages of the same old scenarios and situations all over again, that's why I alays encourage people to write their own material, it not only gives a new perspective to comment on stories, but also helps to build a richer, pannel of storytellers that will bring even more different styles to our forum.

Just my thoughts.
  #6   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2008, 07:57 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Personally i think mental changes along with physical ones are just as hot. Thats one of the reasons ive enjoyed Aardvark's Hunter series so much. Transformations have always been sexy to me (as long as theres muscle involved and none of that animal or fat shit) and can anyone honostly tell me that if they woke up in the body of a huge muscleman that they wouldnt abuse it a bit? We're all human, and i like at least a drop of realism in my fantasy. It completes the story.

Of course some people disagree and thats fine by me. Hell ill be the first to admit im a sucker for happy endings, not stuff like The Lottery (famous short story i read in school like 8 years ago). As I think ive said before (and if not, im saying for the first time now) "Whatever floats your boat"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options