The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 05:06 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Green Legacy (Part Three)

Other Chapters
[COLOR=#ffff66]1[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]2[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]3[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]4[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]5[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#ffff66]6[/COLOR] - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

I sat on the ground in kind of a mental haze. Billy was my brother[COLOR=#000000]. [/COLOR]Did mom know? No. She’d have told me, wouldn’t she? I’d already figured out he wasn’t hers; I mean, I was pretty sure Billy and I weren’t far enough apart in age for it to even be possible. So, that would make him only my half brother, but still… My brother? Fuck. I was an only child, always had been an only child, always thought I would be an only child. Was I ready for a brother—and not just any brother either, a fucking were-muscle-beast. How did he get like that anyway? Did he fall into a vat of toxic waste? Or was it genetic? Did it come from our dad? Was I going to do that? The thought that I could be like him was simultaneously exciting and scary. I really didn’t know anything about my father. Who he was and what he’d done fifteen years ago was almost a complete mystery to me. But then there was that birthmark. Mom had said he’d had it too… Fuck. I didn’t want to think about it anymore.

I stood up and tried to see the end of the freight train. I was anxious to find Billy. I had a ton of questions to ask him, and who knew where he was by now. With his size and strength, he was anywhere he fucking wanted to be. Shit. Just thinking about the massiveness of him, all that muscle, his raw fucking power, was affecting me strangely. What was it, wonder, excitement, envy, lust, or some weird combination of all of them? I didn’t know. I only knew I had to find him.

It was only a few minutes before the train’s tail engine finally chugged by, but it had seemed like hours. When it finally did pass I got an eye full. The freight yard looked like a disaster area. Freight containers had been overturned, tossed about or crushed like they were match boxes. And it wasn’t hard to spot Billy’s huge form; his massive back heaved as he pulled up iron rails from the freight yard’s side track and bent it into weird shapes, like giant wire sculptures. What the fuck was he thinking?

I scrambled across the tracks and up over the chain link fence. I’m not sure if Billy saw me coming. If he did, he took no notice. He was busy twisting a couple of pieces of track together. As I got closer my mouth dropped open at the sight. Those fucking massive arms of his bulged and flexed obscenely as he worked. His upper arms were about the size of a truck tire but they were shaped like mini fucking mountains; they had peaks and valleys, canyons and plateaus, with bulging river like veins running all over them. And once again, his skin had turned that strange sickly pale color. When I got to him, he looked down and smiled.

“Hey, what d’ya think?” he asked. “I made a dog.”

“What the fuck are you doing, Billy?” I cried.

“You don’t think it looks like a dog?”

“This place is trashed!”

“So?”

“So, it’s not like trashing a junk yard. This stuff is all in use. It’s vandalism, criminal vandalism.”

“Don’t tell me you’re going to bleed for the fucking insurance companies?”

No. Mom and I had some experience with the insurance companies. I wasn’t going to lose any sleep if they got fucked over, but still… “There must be security guards.”

“Ha,” Billy snorted. “Those assholes took off after one look at me, same as those pussies at the junk yard today.”

“They’re probably getting the cops.”

“The cops don’t scare me.”

“What, are you bullet proof, too?”

“Almost,” he said leaning down and giving me a good look at his gargantuan shoulder. There was a small scar there.

“You got shot?”

“Yup, but it healed up almost as soon as the bullet hit. Pretty fucking awesome, hunh?”

“Whoa. Who shot you?”

“Some cop. But I don’t hold it against him.”

“When?”

“I don’t know, two, three weeks ago.”

“They saw you?”

“Fuck yeah, they saw me,” he said, grinning, “almost pissed their pants, too. And I wasn’t even this big.” He flexed his impossibly huge arms and admired them. They were so fucking big; I didn’t think I could wrap my entire body around them. Then he looked down at me. “Hey, dude, we can play twenty questions later. You’re cutting into my play time.” And then he shot off to another container and started to manhandle it.

I don’t know why, but I couldn’t take my eyes off Billy as he lifted the container. Except for the junk yard, I’d never seen anything like it before. There was something almost hypnotizing about it. It was kind of like staring into a fireplace, only way more exciting.

He started by sinking his hands into the steel wall of the container. Every thick cord and sinew in his forearms flexed and bulged under his skin as his fingers popped through the metal skin as if it were made from plastic wrap. He grabbed the entire container, which was about five feet wide, eight feet tall and about twenty five feet long, and then, his chest heaving and swelling out ridiculously, he hoisted it up over his head balancing it on its end until it was towering twenty five feet above him. I got dizzy at the sight of his massive arms. They were flexing and bulging, a thickly woven configuration of gargantuan muscles and tendons, barely straining as they held the container above him, gently swaying in the sky. And suddenly his insanely broad lats bulged out as he slammed the container into the ground. WHOOMMMM! The shock of the impact knocked me off my feet. I looked up and actually saw a ripple travel outward through the asphalt, causing everything else in the yard to tip and sway. And in the distance I could hear an expanding circle of car alarms whining.

When I looked back I saw he had sunk the container about five feet down into the ground. A mound of earth and broken asphalt had been thrust up around it, circling it like a ring. He looked up at the twenty foot tower he had just hammered into the ground and nodded with satisfaction. It wasn’t exactly straight up and down but it seemed to work for him.

Then he selected another container of equal size, and I watched his inhuman muscles bulge and undulate as he lifted it up and WHOOM! Holy shit, he did it again. This time I sat down before the shock could knock me over. He stood back and looked at the two freight containers which he had planted about twenty feet apart. Then, almost casually, he reached behind him, grabbed a third container, and ripped the steel side off of it, like paper from a pad, and then wadded it up. When he’d made a ball, he set it on the ground. He stepped back a few paces and then ran toward his “ball.”, his quads bulging massively. I swear the earth shook with each step. Billy kicked the wadded steel with his gargantuan bare foot and sent it speeding right towards the space between the two container/towers exactly as if they were goal posts. The wadded hunk of steel shot up like a bullet, went through the two “goal posts,” kept going for about thirty yards, and smashed straight through the side of a warehouse. An instant later, I heard another crash, which I imagine was the “ball” smashing its way out of other side of the building. Fuck…Where it eventually landed, who fucking knew? Wisconsin, maybe?

He raised his arms in the air, “Score!” he shouted. Then he added, “Too easy. What I really need is a goalie.” Then he looked over at me grinning. “So, get your ass in gear, Sammy.”

“Me?” Fuck. Did that mean what I thought it meant? I guess that blew the toxic waste theory. “You mean it’s genetic?”

He just grinned at me and didn’t say a thing. He really seemed to get off on not answering my questions.

Then we heard the sirens. I freaked, but Billy never lost his grin. “I was wondering when they’d get here,” he said.

“We’d better get out of here,” I said.

“Ah nah, this is the best part,” he said. “You’d better go, though. The cops can play a little rough. You can watch from the stockyard. You should be able to see everything from there, if you don’t want to go home.”

“Hell no. I’m staying.”

“Then you better get over to the stockyard,” he said, just as I saw some flashing lights come around the corner.

“Good luck,” I said.

“Ha,” said Billy, “save it for the cops. They’re the ones that’re gonna need it.” I looked up at that gigantic heaving mass of muscle, and was glad I wasn’t going against him. I wouldn’t want to even if I had an entire armored division behind me.

I turned and scrambled over the fence, ran across the tracks and then climbed the other fence into the stockyard. God, that place stank, but it was dark and I was pretty well concealed. Our bikes were nearby, but I didn’t waste any time with them. I turned my attention back to the freight yard across the tracks. That’s where all the action was.

Cop cars were streaming into it, sirens blazing and lights flashing. There must have been half a dozen of them. And Billy didn’t wait for them to come to him. He took off running straight at one of the cars, his gigantic back flexing and rolling with each step. Damn, he could move fast. The cop car tried to swerve to avoid him, but Billy, his legs bulging with power, his feet digging fucking holes in the asphalt, turned, too, and ran head on into the car. BAM! It wasn’t like the cop car just hit a wall; it was like it hit some kind of giant spring. The cop car shot backwards, flipping up into the air, end over end, before it came crashing down to the ground on its roof, kicking up sparks as it slid across the asphalt. Billy, mammoth chest heaving, didn’t even slow.

He turned round and ran up behind one of the other cars, just as it was screeching to a halt, and once again his monumental lats flared as he picked it up by the rear. The cops leapt out of the car as Billy started swinging it around and around and around. Then he let it fly. Up, up, up it flew, right over the roof of the warehouse and vanished into the darkness. It was several seconds before I heard a distant crash. Whoa.

The remaining four cars had all stopped in formation, making a kind of a barrier. And all the cops were hiding behind it with the guns all aimed at Billy. Billy took one look at them and his massive thighs exploded again as he leapt straight up. Fuck he shot up like a rocket. I never imagined anything that big could shoot up that fast. I’m not sure how high he went, ’cause in a split second he’d soared above the floodlights and the darkness just swallowed him up. But in another second he was back. BLAM! There was the sound of breaking glass, twisting metal and a dying siren as Billy landed right on top of one of the cop cars, flattening it. The cops scrambled backwards, some of them taking shots at him, others were just running. Billy knocked each of cars away with one bat from his massive fist, and the rest of the cops just scattered!

And that’s when I saw them, the dark shapes. At first I thought they were stray dogs or something, but after a second look, I realized they were guys, guys dressed in black. And as I looked around the yard, I noticed they were all over the place, hiding behind freight containers, on the warehouse roofs, everywhere. Where did they come from? And they all looked like they were all armed. Did Billy see them? No, he was too busy chasing the cops around—Holy Crap! That’s exactly what they wanted him to do. Those cops weren’t the threat! They were just bait! Those guys in black, they were the threat! Fuck! I had to warn Billy.

I scrambled up over the fence and onto the track. I heard the sharp blare of a train horn and nearly had a heart attack. I leapt back just in time to miss getting hit by a train as it came racing through. Thank God it was just an Amtrak and much, much shorter.

But as short as it was, by the time it had passed it was too late; the guys in black had sprung their trap. The whole freight yard was filling with some kind of smoky white gas. Where was Billy? I couldn’t see through it. I saw one of the cops running away but the cloud caught up with him, and he dropped on the spot. Crap. I knew I’d better stay away from that stuff. I circled around the fence to the far corner of the freight yard and climbed it there. There wasn’t any gas there. I had just jumped to the ground when I saw one of the guys in black fly over my head and land somewhere in the stockyard. Apparently Billy wasn’t finished yet.

I edged my way along the fence, and I could see lots of those guys in black. All of them were wearing gas masks and none of them saw me. They were too busy watching the cloud of gas, which the wind was starting to clear. Fortunately for me, it was blowing in the other direction.

As it got thinner I could see Billy’s massive figure thrashing around. There were a bunch of tiny guys all around him—they weren’t really tiny, they just looked it next to Billy. They were shooting him with some kind of electrified bolts. They would stick into him and spark and flash. I think they were actually hurting him cause he kept backing away from they guys and they just kept shooting him and shooting him. They were backing him up to some freight containers, and crap… There were guys on top of the containers with this big black net-thing. It looked like a net but you could see it had wires coiled all around it, and I could hear this weird electronic hum coming from it. It was some kind of a trap and Billy was walking right into it. Fuck. What could I do? If I shouted, they’d hear me. He might not, but they sure would. If I ran over there, I’d breath in some of that gas, and probably pass out, or worse. What could I do?

And then it was too late. They dropped the net on him and suddenly it was dancing with sparks and little blue lightning bolts. And down Billy went. He was still thrashing like crazy, but it was pretty clear they had him. What could I do?

Then it hit me. That net must need a lot of power to do what it was doing. I circled around the edge of the freight yard to the other side of the net. I was surprised no one saw me, but they all seemed to be focused on Billy, watching him slowly wind down.

When I got to the other side, I saw it. There was a thick cable running from the net to somewhere around the side of the warehouse. Quickly and quietly I followed the cable. It led to this big black truck that was chugging away. I was surprised that there was no one around it, but I guess they had everyone battling Billy. The cable led right into the back of the truck. It plugged into some kind of generator. At first I thought about unplugging it, but it was really well connected; it looked like pulling it would take a lot of work. I’d need a wrench at least. Then I saw it: a single, small silver key sticking out of the generator. It couldn’t be that simple, could it? I turned the key and instantly the generator sputtered to a stop. Wow, it worked.

“What the…” I heard a voice shout over by the net. Then “Oh shit.” Then I heard Billy shout, “YOU FUCKS!” and almost immediately after I saw the first guy fly twenty feet over my head. Quickly, I pulled out the key and pocketed it. I knew it was too much to hope that they didn’t have another one, but I wasn’t going to make it easy for them.

“Fall back! Fall back!” came the cry from behind me. I realized they’d be coming this way, and it probably wouldn’t be a good idea for me to be there when they got back. There were lots of freight containers and debris in the area so finding a good hiding place wasn’t a problem. No sooner did I duck behind one then I saw the crowd of guys in black running as fast as they could, but for some of them, it wasn’t fast enough. Billy came loping out of the dark, and man did he seem pissed. I mean I’d seen him angry before but nothing like this. His eyes were glaring, his teeth were bared and every vein cord and muscle on his oil barrel neck was standing out in sharp relief. He must have lost that poser-thing during the fight, ’cause now he was completely naked. And I have to say he was a helluva lot more terrifying with his giant member thundering around free between his legs. Fuck.

With one swipe of his hand and he knocked a guy thirty feet back through a fence. Another guy turned and took a shot at him with one of those electric bolt thingies. It got him on one of his cinderblock abs, one of the lower ones. I got the feeling the guy might have been aiming even lower and missed. But without the gas around, the bolt didn’t seem to bother Billy as much. He swatted the shooter away like a fly, and the guy flew into a crate, pretty much demolished the crate, and then kept going. Fuck.

Behind Billy I could see a group of guys approaching him with that net again. Over by the truck there was another guy starting up the generator. Damn, I knew they’d have another key!

“Billy!” I shouted from behind my hiding place. He stopped and looked around. I stepped out so he could see me. “Billy, get the truck!” and I pointed over at the generator truck. Billy looked over and saw the guy starting it. I heard that weird electronic hum again and saw the net crackle with blue life. Billy saw it two. Suddenly he leapt straight up again. When he came down it was on the generator truck and he smashed it to pieces. The hum stopped and Billy, his gargantuan arms flailing, kept ripping into to the truck, tearing the generator to bits.

One of the guys in black lobbed a gas grenade at him, but another guy made a slashing motion across his throat and then they all just ran. Billy finished tearing the truck to bits and then looked around for another victim, but there weren’t any left. I didn’t dare go near him ’cause there was still plenty of gas left from that last grenade. And then I saw him stumble. It looked like the gas was getting to him… or maybe not. He was shrinking. Crap. His hour must be up. And as I watched, Billy slowly grew smaller and smaller, his massive form slowly became less and less impressive until he was just Billy again. Then he collapsed on the ground.

Oh my God. What do I do? If anyone came now, we were screwed. Billy was helpless and I couldn’t go near him because of the gas. The next few minutes were the longest in my life. I was sure that any second one of those guys was going to come back and find him. Finally I couldn’t stand it any longer. The gas looked like it had cleared enough, so I grabbed an old crate lid and started waving it around in front of me like a fan, hoping it would blow the remaining gas away. It seemed to work ’cause I made it out to him without passing out. I tried shaking him but he was out cold. At least he was breathing. I looked around. I had to get him away from there. I was sure those guys would be back. There was a broken freight container about ten yards away. If I could get him in there, at least he wouldn’t be right out in the open. But how do I do it? Billy may not be two tons anymore but he was still too big for me to lift. I wound up half lifting, half dragging him over to the container. No sooner did I get him inside then the guys in black came back. Jeeze, what did I do now?

From what I could see from my hiding place, they didn’t seem to be searching the place. It was more like they were cleaning up. Groups of them were moving around gathering up all the unconscious guys. There were another couple of guys who were just taking pictures of everything. And then there was a third group who were gathering up all their broken equipment. All of them seemed really on edge. They kept looking around and jumping at the slightest noise. I guess they were afraid Billy would come back. I wondered what they’d say if they knew the terrifying muscle beast was now a skinny, naked sixteen-year-old kid lying unconscious in a broken freight container.

As we lay hiding, I couldn’t help but look down at Billy… my brother. Jeeze, he didn’t look like anything now, just a regular kid, not much bigger than me. I kind of poked him a little in the arm. I know it’s silly but I thought maybe if I pressed hard enough, I might find some sign of all that bulging granite-like muscle, somehow compressed and in storage, waiting for Billy to release it again. But it felt just like an ordinary arm.

One thing about him that wasn’t ordinary was that ripened zucchini he had between his legs, proof positive that even though we were brothers, there were some genetic traits we unfortunately didn’t share.

And then there was his birthmark. That was the hardest thing to adjust to. It was exactly like mine. It was like finding a familiar piece of myself on someone else. Too weird.

The clean-up seemed to go really fast, much faster then I expected. But even after they left and Billy and I were alone in the freight yard again, I was still too scared to go out. What if there were still a couple of those guys around—or even the regular security guards.

I tried waking Billy but it was no use. I knew the change exhausted him and then there was the gas on top of that. I didn’t know when he’d wake up. But I knew I had to do something to get us out of there, and first things first. It would be a lot easier to sneak Billy out of here if he weren’t buck naked.

I snuck out of the container and keeping a careful eye open, I made my way to the back fence, climbed over and crossed the tracks to the stockyard. I found our bikes fairly easily. It seemed like a million years ago that we’d left them there. I grabbed Billy’s pack and quick as I could, scuttled back to the container. Billy was just as I left him—out cold. I pulled the clothes out of his pack, and dressed him. It wasn’t easy. I’d never dressed anyone else before. I was pulling and shoving him so much, I really expected him to wake up—but he didn’t even stir.

I found Billy’s wallet in his back pack, too. I couldn’t help but notice it was loaded with cash, way more than any fourteen-year-old usually carried. The bent corners of at least two one-hundred-dollar-bills were visible. I didn’t open it and count it. That would have been going too far.

I also found a cell phone.

“Hello, mom?” I held the phone away from my ear as a stream of angry parental concern flooded out of it. Where had I been? What was I thinking, not calling? Was I all right? Of course, she never gave me a chance to answer any of these questions before she started in on the list of punishments: grounding, no TV, no internet. The she finally wound it up with a demand for me to come straight home. And then I had a chance to say something.

I used the four words I knew were guaranteed to get any mothers attention, “Mom, I need you.” There was an instant of silence on the other end as I could almost feel her shifting gears.

“Where are you, Sammy? Are you all right?” Then she was all concern. I didn’t give her too many details, just where I was and could she come get me. I guess I was taking a lot for granted. There was no guarantee that my mom could even get back here, but she did. Twenty minutes later I saw the familiar shape of her car winding its way through the wreckage.

When she saw me, she gestured wildly for me to get in the car. But I shook my head and signaled for her to come to me. She stopped the car, but left the engine running, hopped out and came over to me.

“Oh my God, Sammy, what happened to you?”

Ok, I was a wreck. My clothes were in tatters; I was dirty, bloody and I probably smelled like the stockyard, but all that could wait.

“Mom,” I said, “I need your help with him.” I grabbed her hand and led her over to Billy.

“Who’s this?”

I started to answer but then I had to stop. Where did I begin? Was this really the place to introduce her to my brother? “Can you just help me with him? I’ll tell you later.”

“Ok, mister, but you’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

The two of us managed to get Billy into the car. I grabbed his backpack and then Mom drove us back out to the street.

“What happened here?” asked mom, looking around. “The place is a wreck and it’s completely disserted, no one anywhere.”

Wow, I didn’t know how to answer that one, either. She definitely noticed the silence.

“Come on, Sammy, I need you to be a little more forthcoming with the explanations.”

“That’s Billy Calhoun,” I said nodding my head toward the back seat where Billy was still out cold. I figured that was a good place to start.

“Billy Calhoun? Why does that name sound familiar?”

“His dad got killed last week”

“That’s right…” I could see her connecting dots. I knew they were probably the wrong dots, and I knew if I kept quiet long enough, she’d draw her own conclusions and I wouldn’t have to lie to her. “He got killed by the mob, didn’t he?” she asked, eyes wide. “…and oh my God! Billy was there, wasn’t he? Is that why…?” Suddenly she was looking around as though she thought we might be followed. “We have to call the police.”

“We can’t call the police. We can’t trust them. And no doctors either.”

She looked at me exasperated. “You’re not getting involved in this, are you? Why would you do that?”

“I’ll show you when we get home,” I said.

The drive wasn’t long and soon we were carrying Billy into the house. We carried him to my room and laid him on the bed.

“What’s wrong with him?” my mom asked.

“I think he might be drugged or something.”

“Sammy, are they after him because he saw his dad killed?”

“He said Big Mike wasn’t his dad.”

“What? Then I don’t…”

She trailed off as I lifted Billy’s shirt and she saw the birthmark.

“Oh my God…” Her mouth agape, she sat down on the bed. “Just like yours… and his…”

“Mom,” I said, crossing my arms and looking down at her, “maybe its time you told me a little more about dad.” I knew I was using shock tactics, but I was really getting desperate. I had to find some way to finally get some answers.

Chapter Four Link

Last edited by Jaypat; October 17th, 2010 at 01:05 PM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 06:27 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<smacks lips>

Soooooo good!

</smacks>

Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 06:33 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
At that point, I really can't say anything "new" about your storytelling skills, they are pretty amazing. Loved the whole "battlefield" action and how it was Sammy the mind behind Billy's winning strategy - or were they just testing Billy? Anyway, the funniest part is that we don't have all the answers, but we can make as many questions as possibble!

So, i'm guessing Sammy (hopefully us too, since it's a first POV narration) will get to know about his mysterious father...

But my BIG question is "how long are you going to "drag us" until we can see if Sammy can or cannot do the same?

As awlays great chapter dude!

Cheers
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Frankly, I'm hardly surprised to see another great, well-written story from the likes of you, Jaypat However, I'm still as amazed & marvelled by the quality of the story itself. Very exciting and very hot
keep it up! and, out of selfish-interests, let's see a boner somewhere! :P
-C

Things happen.
Thanks
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 05:38 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Awesome fight scene. You continue a gripping tale with so many questions yet unanswered. Great writing.
Mike
Thanks
  #6   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Yes to all that was said before; I totally agree.

But why green !
Thanks
  #7   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2008, 06:27 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Thanks for your comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
<smacks lips>

Soooooo good!

</smacks>

Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
It is my pleasure. I'm having a lot of fun with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
At that point, I really can't say anything "new" about your storytelling skills, they are pretty amazing. Loved the whole "battlefield" action and how it was Sammy the mind behind Billy's winning strategy - or were they just testing Billy? Anyway, the funniest part is that we don't have all the answers, but we can make as many questions as possibble!

So, i'm guessing Sammy (hopefully us too, since it's a first POV narration) will get to know about his mysterious father...

But my BIG question is "how long are you going to "drag us" until we can see if Sammy can or cannot do the same?

As awlays great chapter dude!

Cheers
Glad you liked the battle. I'm a sucker for action myself. And if you're wondering about Sammy, you won't have to wonder too much longer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
Frankly, I'm hardly surprised to see another great, well-written story from the likes of you, Jaypat However, I'm still as amazed & marvelled by the quality of the story itself. Very exciting and very hot
keep it up! and, out of selfish-interests, let's see a boner somewhere! :P
-C
The essentialist speaks.There will be boners in the next chapter, I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Awesome fight scene. You continue a gripping tale with so many questions yet unanswered. Great writing.
Mike
Thank you very much. I will attempt to keep it gripping, and try not to anwser everything too quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj. View Post
Yes to all that was said before; I totally agree.

But why green !
Why green? This is escentially a piece of fan fiction. Their dad is an established fictional character. I don't want to give too much away so I'll leave the rest for you to work out.
Thanks
  #8   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2008, 11:44 PM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
Jaypat, suffice it to say I'm on edge waiting to see those boners you just mentioned. If I feel like I'm about to explode from the anticipation I'll write some more notes for you on a possible part four.
________
Iolite vaporizor review

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
Thanks