The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclepunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2008, 03:38 PM

musclepunk is on a distinguished road
His Silver Chain

First time posting tell me what you think....

His Silver Chain

Mario was a strong hardened latino growing up on the southside of Chicago. Not a stranger to violence or gangbangin, but he thirsted for more, much more. On his 18th birthday his mom gave him a silver chain, thick, heavy, and shiny. Too big or thick for most, but just the right size on his slim body frame.

Mario was about 5 foot 10 and about 160 tight tones pounds. His peanut butter complection was only highlighted by his hazel green eyes and curly black hair. He did love tatoos, sporting well over 15 of them on his body. Not sure what he wanted out of life, he skipped college and went right to work at the restaurant that his mom waitressed at, it didn't pay much but he didn't know what to do with his life.

Mario was lonely, he was never attraced to girls in school, but he was ashamed of it. Am I gay, he asked himself? He was but didn't know quite how to handle it...yet.

Walking home from work one night he was a thug standin on the corner sippin from a 40oz of beer. "Waddup Pa" the thug said in a dingly tone, "what u on tonight?" Mario just tried to blow him off, ignoring him, keep walking. "I said what you on tonight pa, don't ignore me." Mario turned around and walked up to him, "what you want from me man?" The thug just turned and said,"You got what I want, don't act stupid."

Mario balled up his fist and was ready to swing when the thug just sucker punched him and knoed him down. "Don't play with me boy, I know you been looking at me, I know what i want from you, get on your knees."

Not outside Mario thought, "come back to my spot and I will, I always wanted to suck a dick, I know you gonna like it fasho." Walking into Mario's house there was an air of silence. Eaxh man stripped down and Mario lowered himself to the thugs hot crotch. Slowly rubbin his tongue on the shaft, then taking it all the way down, all thick 8 inches. Mario worked it faster, tasting the precum, at the same time, the chan on his neck grew hot almost too hot, paying no attention to it Mario continued on his pleasure workling that fat dick in his mouth....

Then it happened, the thug shot a hot thick creamy load into Mario's mouth, sucking harder and harder Mario got every last drop. That's when Mario realized his own pleasure. The thugs cumin his body burned like hot metal being poured into his body, Mario looked downa dn saw his hands tremble but thicken ever so slightly.

Standing up Mario looked at his forearms, thickening, his tatoos stretching to keep up with this new found growth. His chest almost puffed out 2 or 5 more inches in the last minute. "What the fuck is going on?" Mario said in disbelief.
His voice deepened, His legs we like tree trunks, getting harder and thick each minute. His hair had growth down to his shoulders. Then and only then he saw it, his dick had swollen to a mind blowing 10 inches and thick as fuck.

The thug was a little unerved witnessing all this, "Ya, now its my turn BRO, I think this is gonna hurt you, but get ready for it." Mario tossed him over on his stomach and rammed his 10 inches right in his puckered hole. "You gonna take all of it man, every last drop." Mario bucked and pounded the thugs tight ass til he couldn't take any more. In three mesmerizing thrusts mario filled the thugs ass with hot latin juice. "Think your my bitch now BRO." Mario let him gather up his clothes and run out the door, Mario got dressed, put on a heavy oversized white tshirt to hide his new found strength, some baggy jeans and some work boots.

Walking to the door, Mario felt a rush over him, like a wave of hot air. "Damn, it's hot like a bitch in here." Then he felt it, the shirt was fitting tighter and tighter, his feet getting tighter in the boots, he kicked them off. Standing in front of the mirror Mario realised his size was growing, his pants getting tighter by the second and suddenly a riiiiiiiiiiiiip as this thighs busrt through the baggy jeans. Then with out notice Mario let our a roar as his chest and arms blasted through the over sized tshirt. His tatoos almost glowing on the body of a Latino god. Mario knew what set this growth in motion and it hd something to do with this new appetite for sex that he never felt before. He wanted more and in the streets of Chicago could find it.

Watch out, Chicago, theres a new thug in town...Muscle thug that it. Mario looked in the mirror again and realized that his 5 foot 10 frame was not holding over 250 pounds of shredded muscle. He needed to find clothes, and soon, he had some baggy stuff hidden in his closet, for when he was tryin to look his meanest. "This will do for now", he said to himself. Wait til the next fool tries to mess with me....he aint gonna know what hit him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to musclepunk For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options