The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 05:33 AM

toughluck
Heavy Sleeper

What's this? Toughluck's got a story to tell??
Well, this is my first story, one that starts slow, but I hope will interest you as it builds. And, your words are always appreciated.

Heavy Sleeper ch.1

San Diego was even more beautiful than postcards. A hotel on the beach, the sea air, the cut, muscular bodies... er, I may be getting a little distracted here.

I'm John. Usually, you'd never find me anywhere outside my cubicle or flat in cold San Jose. But that's just how I go about things. Steady, usual, constant. I'm generally talkative but timid at heart, and you'd probably guess that by looking at me: soft, brown hair that tries to cover my eyes, thin average frame and pale skin... sure, I've been called cute, but it's far from what I think an ideal man should be. I may be getting ahead of myself here.

It was only a few weeks that I'd been with the company, still learning the ropes, meeting the team. And HE approached me. Todd Brentrook. Todd Brentrook. "Hey," came a baratone voice behind me at my desk. And when I turned, I saw a flash of the whitest smile on ruggedly handsome face. And my eyes ran downwards to a thick neck...and a protruding chest... an obvious well built body that his button up could barely contain. He was darkishly handsome with a masculine aura, and I later learned of his Hispanic-Irish decent. The smooth, tanned skin and dark hair met with brooding, angular features and a hint of that irish accent..... He was something. An ideal man perhaps. Todd Brentrook. His "Hey" was almost a sensual growl that already made me melt.

Over the months we grabed lunches together. I never cared too much for the food we got. Spending time in Todd's company was all that needed to fill my appetite. Watching the sleeves of his shirts stretch when he raised a sandwich to his mouth, or feeling the rumble of his chest shaking as he laughed, I loved coming to work every day.

But it's work. And work built stress, and I requested a vacation to sunny Southern California. And when Todd heard of this, the requested the same.

"San Diego, John? Trying to catch yourself a beach girl?" Not exactly. "Well, I'm long overdue for some rest and relaxation. What say we make a trip together?" And that was that.

So here we are, with this gorgeous lanscape, sun blazing towards me with glistening, hard mountains stacked upon each other, finger tips away. This was Todd's arms sticking out of this tank top. San Diego was even more beautiful than postcards.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 06:56 AM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Wow! I hope it will be the first of many other stories. You write very well! I will await the CH.2.
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 07:20 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
The start is *very* well done...

... whets my appetite for more. Stories that start kinda slow are often the best when they get us involved with and caring about the characters. Looking forward to more. Thanks for your effort!
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 08:37 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep,yep, and yep! Great start, keep it going!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:09 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Great set up for your future chapters. Of which, I hope there are many.
  #6   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:58 AM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Awesome first start....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text