The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 02:50 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
He Won't Stop Growing! Part 1

Hey Guys You'll probably remember this story if your a fan of my work. But after I posted it I went back and Added a a lot more details and I have even added some new scenes, and new chapters So Hope you guys Enjoy! As for my other stories they are still in the works its just Homework and school have been keeping me real busy so there moving along really slow, please be patient.

He Won't Stop Growing! Part 1
"Unexpected Surprise"

Brennan drove up to his house still sweating from football practice, actually excited to see his little brother. He hadn?t seen him sense Christmas and was actually missing the little fucker. He stepped out of his truck feeling the blistering heat hit his neck and back of his long legs as he headed towards the front door. He opened it feeling the rush of AC onto his face, seeing a bunch of luggage piled up in the living room. He set down his duffel bag heading upstairs into his brothers room and saw the bathroom door cracked open. He walked over to the grinning ready to give his brother a noogie like he always did, when he saw a huge man standing there.

?Holy Shit..?

Brennan?s slipped out the words without even thinking as he stared at the figure in front of him. The skinny short brother they sent off to boarding school wasn?t so little anymore. He must have been standing at least 6 feet tall and thick with muscle. Brennan stared in disbelief at the tight shirt that was pathetically trying to hold back his brother?s massive back and bulging muscular neck. He looked down to see the top of his muscular ass completely exposed stretching the under-sized briefs to their limits, wrapped around the two obscenely defined legs. Wes turned around seeing his brother and grinned

?Oh hey Bren?

Brennan didn?t respond completely entranced by the view of Wesley?s muscled chest. His two mammoth pecs and rock hard nipples heaved against his shirt, ready to explode from the fabric. Below was his unbelievably huge 8 pack punching up against the fabric, looking completely roided out and bulging with strength. But nothing compared to what was between those muscled thighs of his.. There stuffed in his briefs was the outline of the biggest cock and balls he had ever seen, thick and ripe with testosterone. The tiny underwear strained miserably trying to contain the softball size testicles and thick forest of dark pubic hair that sprouted out from all sides. Wes chuckled seeing Brennan?s expression

?Haha You Ok Bren??

?Uhh yeah You?ve just gotten.. really big?

?Haha Isn?t it Awesome! Your brother is hitting a major growth spurt?

Wes raised both his arms up and flexed them making his biceps explode to 16 inches of raw strength, making his sleeves slide up to his shoulders. He pumped them a couple more times each time getting roped in more and more veins.

?Just think Dude If I keep growing This Way I?ll be Bigger than you in no Time Haha!?

Just as Wes said that he turned around and bent over to grab his jeans making his underwear slide up his perfect ass crack, his balls hanging between his legs. Wes turned around towards Brennan again trying to slip his jeans over his massive legs finally squeezing them up to the waistline. Brennan couldn?t believe what he was seeing watching his own brother struggling to zip up a pair of jeans because of his massive bulge.

?Shit Dude! I swear these things get tighter and tighter everyday!?

Wes started tugging on the zipper with his thick veiny arms making a deep grunting noise. Finally the zipper started sliding up covering up the muscle teen?s man hood. Brennan now stared at a huge denim covered lump hearing his brother laugh.

?Fuck Dude I?m going to need to buy some new clothes fast! Hey can I borrow one of your shirts, I tried dads on but they can even fit past my pecs haha?

?Uh Yeah go ahead..?

Brennan watched his not so little bro walk into his room slamming open one of his drawers finding Brennan?s baggy Seahawks shirt. Wes fiercely ripped off his current shirt with one arm making Brennan?s heart skip as he got his first look at Wesley?s dense muscular back. He couldn?t believe this was happening, he couldn?t believe how strong and huge his little brother had become. He continued watching with envious eye?s seeing him slide the shirt over his rippled chest, seeing him turn around with a cocky grin.

?Fuck dude This is almost to small on Me, haha I thought you were supposed to be the Big Brother?

Wes flexed his pecs laughing watching the fabric stretch in and out, rubbing his rippling chest with his veiny hand..?

?I?m going to have to go shopping dude, The keys to the truck on the counter??

??Uhh Yeah they should be?

?Ok awesome! Lets hope I don?t grow Anymore While I?m gone, these jeans feel like there gonna rip to shreds already there so fuckin tight! Oh Well At least they show off this big boy?

Wes started rubbing the outline of his mammoth denim bulge right in front of Brennan, in complete ecstasy with himself. He turned towards the mirror again flexing one more time, adjusting his cock in his pants then headed out the door. Brennan couldn?t believe this was happening. In less then a year his little brother had gone from a skinny and pathetic little runt to almost as big as he was, and Wes was only 16!

?He has to be using steroids?

Brennan heard the downstairs door slam, and went down the stairs into living room where Wes left his stuff. He quickly opened up bag after bag searching through everything but finding nothing. He finally came across the last bag and opened it up. The clothes reeked of sweat.

?this is must be his gym bag..?

He picked up the clothes realizing all of them were ripped to shreds. Some of them he remembered Wes wearing in middle school were now stretched and ripped to shreds. He got down to the bottom of the bag finding nothing but cum stained underwear. The smell was intoxicating making him drool uncontrollably. He held them up closer to his face when he heard the garage door open. Brennan quickly stuffed the clothes back into the bag and headed upstairs. For the next couple of house Brennan laid on his bed replaying him coming home, over and over in his head. He thought about Wes? bulge when he started to get hard. He quickly got up off the bed thinking about his girlfriend.

?Come on Dude you?re Not a Fag?

He quickly grabbed his cell phone inviting his girlfriend Nicole over for dinner. He took a shower and then headed down for dinner. His mom and dad were downstairs setting up dinner when Wes walked through the door with Nicole

?Oh Wes you Know Nicole? The mom said politely

?Well I know her know!? Wes grinned and Brennan ?We both pulled up at the same time to the house?

?Yeah Brennan you never told me your little brother was so big and good looking like you?

?Like him are you kidding!? I?m way better looking then my big brother?

Wes flexed his muscle?s chuckling, still in Brennan?s Shirt as he let Nicole feel his muscle?s. Brennan filled with anger not because of Nicole, but because he realized at that moment Wesley was better looking. His perfect jaw line, those navy blue eye?s, his gorgeous jet black hair. Wesley had become an 11 out of 10 hunk in less then half a year. He crossed his arms and quickly went over to the table telling Nicole to sit down, watching his mom bring out the plates. The dinner was great but The whole time the two parents talked about how proud they were of there two strong boys.. Especially Wes. He was so cocky and confident which he knew Nicole Loved!

?Wow Wes I can?t believe how big your getting though, and your still two years younger then Brennan! I guess it most be the gene?s from your old man haha? The dad giggled

?Good Gene?s? Thats an understatement? Wes flexed his biceps once again which looked bigger then ever looking at them proudly ?I?m like a whole new generation of men! You Guys wouldn?t believe all the shirts I went through this year!?

?Yes we know dear, we?ve been getting the bill.. Anyone want desert??

The mom started grabbing everyone?s plates and headed towards the kitchen when one of them slipped dropping onto the floor.

?Oh Let me help you with that mom?

Wes got up and bent over to pick up the plate when everyone heard a loud tearing noise. Brennans mouth dropped wide open realizing his little brother?s muscle?s had just ripped through the back of his shirt making it fall to the floor. Everyone stared in shock at how ripped Wesley?s body was as he stood up shirtless laughing. Both Brennan and the dad gazed at the muscle teen?s ripped 8 pack and thickly defined pec?s. He Even had a perfect patch of dark hair glistening between the huge crevasse of his bulging pecs. Wes looked over at his Dad?s face and chuckled

?Looks like I?m getting Bigger by The minute Huh Dad?

Brennan was sporting a raging hard on realizing his little brother was now so big he tore through one of his own shirts. He looked over at his girlfriend looking like she was just about to cum her pants as Wes went to the shopping bad and put on one of his new shirts. Brennan stared like a deer in headlights seeing his brother?s tight bubble butt push up against the basketball shorts, fearful all the attention was now gonna be on him from now on. At school, home, everywhere his brother was the ultimate man and being only 16, Brennan became filled with jealousy knowing Wesley would grow even more.

After dinner Brennan went into Wes? room while he was doing push ups on the floor, angry as hell.

?Why The hell Were you flirting with My Girl Friend Dude!!?

?Brennan just chill? Wes stood up soaked in sweat ?Its not my fault she?s into me haha?

?You Think This Is Funny!!? Brennan Grabbed Wes by the shirt yelling at him ?I?m Still bigger and I can still Kick your ass?

Brennan went through the bathroom connecting to his room just about to slam the door when he heard Wes chuckle

?For Now?

The Next morning Brennan got up quickly, heading into the shower for the first day of school as a senior. At first he was excited but as he slowly soaped up his body he couldn?t get the mental image of his brother?s perfect body out of his head. He flexed his bicep and knew he had to start working out as much as possible before Wes got any bigger. He flexed again and turned around to grab the body wash

?Hey Bro!?

Brennan shrieked covering up his penis turning around to see Wes standing there in the shower with him completely naked, and to his disbelief, looked bigger and more manly then last night! His arms, his pecs, his legs, everything seemed to be packed with even more muscle than before. He even had a thicker coat of hair not only on his chest, but his bodybuilder like legs. He knew it was impossible, no one just grows bigger over night. That kind of stuff only happens in comics or in movies..

?Well you gonna move over so I can shower up?

Brennan scooted over feeling his brother?s body graze up against heading towards the back of the shower. Wesley adjusted the shower head and let the water pour onto his body, quickly grabbing the soap and rubbing up his body.

?Sorry To barge in on you like this bro ButI Forgot I was going to change my schedule so I need to show up to school early, and mom was using the other shower! Besides were both guys, so unless you?re a fag who cares if you see me naked haha?

Wes turned around and began washing his hair cover up his dick even more as he looked up his Little brother huge man hood. It was bigger then his in every way hanging down past his enormous testicles. It was thick with veins and surrounded by his dark manly pubic hair. He watched as Wes started to soap it up with his thick hands, suddenly stopping

?Dude Brennan why the are you covering up Your Dick,? What is it small or something?.., Oh Fuck It is Small isn?t it haha?

Wes Swatted Brennan?s hand away from his crotch area exposing his big brother?s small penis. Wes Roared with laughter

?Holy Shit Dude How do you Pleasure Your Girlfriend Haha! Mine?s probably bigger flaccid then yours is Hard HAHA! I have to see this!?

Wes Rubbed his cock making it get rock hard inching further and further up his abs. Wes grabbed Brennan?s cock still laughing stroking the baby dick up and down. Brennan yelled trying to pull Wes? Hands down

?Come on Dude I Just wanna see how small It is?

Wes grabbed Brennan?s waist pushing the two cock?s against each other making Brennan get completely turned on. He wanted to stop but he couldn?t the feeling of his brother?s muscled body up against his was to much! He moaned feeling Wesley?s huge warm cock and mammoth ball sack against his own, heaving bigger and thicker. Wes was now fully hard watching His big brother?s slowly rising up against his own. They both watched as Brennan?s Dick stopped at full erection

?HAHA Is That It!! Fuck Dude I?m like 4 inches bigger then you! So that mean?s you must have Like a 5 inch pecker!! HAHAHA?

?Shut Up Bro!! At least I have fucked more Girls With It?

Wes stopped laughing and instantly become furious, flexing his arms at his side, making his entire body bulge

?YOU CALLING ME A FAG!!??

His body was trembling as he backed Brennan into the corner of the shower standing within inches of his face.. Brennan actually stood there scared as Wes moved in closer flexing his huge bicep in his face!

?Do I look Like a FAG to YOU??

?no? Brennan Whimpered

?GOOD! That?s What I thought! Cause you know I?m more of a man then you?ll ever be?

Wes Grabbed his cock and pointed at it all 9 inches of it with a smug grin. He left the shower and started using Brennan's towel, drying himself off. Brennan peaked out of the shower and saw his brother's perfect bubble but bent over making his whole lower body flex. The image made his cock cum uncontrollably shooting his man juice all over the shower curtain. The utter truth began to sink in..Wes was going to get bigger.. much bigger and there was nothing he could do about it. After the shower Brennan quickly got on his clothes feeling stripped of his manhood and headed off to school....

2nd Chapter Click Here!

Last edited by soccerstud88; October 27th, 2008 at 05:56 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (December 3rd, 2012), musclemonkey (November 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 04:56 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
...-____-;;; In all honesty? I've read this same story about a half dozen times before. And I'm sure it's been done dozens of times before. And really, it's never been good. Your writing, save a few grammatical and spelling errors, is okay. But, seriously... Let me put it this way: 1)Brothers do not pop boners over eachother. 2)Older brothers do not "whimper" at their younger brothers. (Really, dude? I've been smaller than my little brother since we were in elementary school and I've beat his ass atleast twice.) And those are just two examples.

If you're just writing something to get off to, then I guess it's okay to copy the same plot from someone else, with your ideal physique switched in. But if you want to write something of consequence(please, please try to), you need to start thinking about showing characters reacting REALISTICALLY to situations. As a matter of fact, save for the muscle growth itself, the situations themselves should be realistic. Your job, when writing something as outlandish(not an insult; most of the concepts in the stories on this forum are "out there") as this, is to suspend my urge to think, "Oh, god, that'd never happen. :/" To suspend my sense of disbelief. You don't do that by expecting me to believe that a guy, even a gay guy, would be so enamored by his brother's size that he'd *smell his clothes* and not back down when his brother's making passes at his girlfriend.
  #3   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 05:38 PM
BoyWonder

My Job? This isn't a job dude I do this in my spare time to share my imagination with other guys. First off This story is about Domination ya freakin Idiot! Secondly your brother grew up with you day by day right? Did he go off to boarding school skinny and come back a muscle jock? Probably Not! So how do you know if this is realistic or not. Brothers experiment all the time and just because you didn't with yours doesn't mean everyone else's didn't. And the third thing is not everyone is like you! We don't have the same personality etc.. Your just some stuck up fag who has nothing better to do but put people down. I tried my best on this story and worked hard on it and the only reason why I posted it was to help people get off. Not To be hated on!! Why don't you write your on fucking story so I can judge you on it

Last edited by soccerstud88; October 27th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.
  #4   Add to goodnight3455's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Long-time lurker

goodnight3455 is on a distinguished road
soccerstud88: I appreciated your story. good job and THANKS.
  #5   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
...-____-;;; In all honesty? I've read this same story about a half dozen times before. And I'm sure it's been done dozens of times before. And really, it's never been good. Your writing, save a few grammatical and spelling errors, is okay. But, seriously... Let me put it this way: 1)Brothers do not pop boners over eachother. 2)Older brothers do not "whimper" at their younger brothers. (Really, dude? I've been smaller than my little brother since we were in elementary school and I've beat his ass atleast twice.) And those are just two examples.

If you're just writing something to get off to, then I guess it's okay to copy the same plot from someone else, with your ideal physique switched in. But if you want to write something of consequence(please, please try to), you need to start thinking about showing characters reacting REALISTICALLY to situations. As a matter of fact, save for the muscle growth itself, the situations themselves should be realistic. Your job, when writing something as outlandish(not an insult; most of the concepts in the stories on this forum are "out there") as this, is to suspend my urge to think, "Oh, god, that'd never happen. :/" To suspend my sense of disbelief. You don't do that by expecting me to believe that a guy, even a gay guy, would be so enamored by his brother's size that he'd *smell his clothes* and not back down when his brother's making passes at his girlfriend.

Dude what the hell is your problem. Soccerstud88 has written tons of stories and no one is forcing you to read this particular one. If you don't like it don't read it, its as simple as that.
  #6   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterego View Post
Dude what the hell is your problem. Soccerstud88 has written tons of stories and no one is forcing you to read this particular one. If you don't like it don't read it, its as simple as that.
-____- Of course no one is forcing me to read it. I'm sorry if I came off harsh, but I was just trying to give some criticism. There's nothing wrong with that, is there? Read my message again: I specifically say that I want to see him take his obvious passion for writing this types of stories and bring something to the table that stands out.
  #7   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 06:04 PM
BoyWonder

Dude Criticism is like a couple complaints you just gay bashed the whole fucking story. You may not be into it but a ton of guys are! I am how ever in the works of a story that you would probably like more but until then play nice
  #8   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 06:04 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
-____- Of course no one is forcing me to read it. I'm sorry if I came off harsh, but I was just trying to give some criticism. There's nothing wrong with that, is there? Read my message again: I specifically say that I want to see him take his obvious passion for writing this types of stories and bring something to the table that stands out.
DUDE UR AN IDOIT

SAVE US ALL THE TROUBLE AND LEAVE DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT OR JUST SHUT UP!!! SERIOUSLY U DIDNT WRITE THIS STORY AND UNLESS U WROTE IT THEN U HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS STORY!!
  #9   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 06:16 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
It always surprises me how some people feel the need to trash the work of others. We have so few people here, that actually take the time to write and post stories to share with fellow members. These stories aren't always going to appeal to everyone, but I for one, am so pleased to have these contributors. Writing is hard work and takes a lot of time and in today's world, free time is hard to come by. The stories are posted and it's your choice as to whether or not you wish to read them, but remember, no one forces you to read them and it certainly isn't going to encourage others to feel comfortable to write and post a story, if they see others posting negative comments. I enjoy Soccerstud88 aka musclegod300's stories and appreciate that he cares enough to post stories for us to read. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I think we need to remember that this forum is to enjoy the world of muscle.
  #10   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:24 PM

First of all, @Mav... No, I'm not even going to get into that.

But, anyway, I DO know how hard it is to write stuff that's original and enjoyable, because I've tried. And on one level, this is enjoyable. If his point was to get me hot and bothered over Wes' physique, well, he succeeded. But I couldn't even make it through most of the story because I just kept thinking, "Oh, god, here we go again..." with the outlandishness of the characters' actions. It's not about being "into it," it was a feeling that... things were a bit awkward in the phrasing, if not the actual situations themselves. Good stories have characters that drive the plot, instead of having characters that are shoehorned into situations regardless of what we've learned about them before driving their decisions. That's my main issue.

Criticism is good for improvement. If I may be a bit hyperbolic for a moment, the reason why our country's in such a mess is because our leaders couldn't take criticism. Just like I don't have to read your story(I chose to; that is my choice, as is commenting on it), it's your choice to take advice from others. You're the writer; I'm not insinuating that I have any ultimate say in the story. But I, personally, think that what I said is something worthwhile to take into account.

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; October 27th, 2008 at 07:35 PM.
  #11   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:31 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Criticism is good for improvement.
yes it is but a smartass slap to face like wat you did is not criticism for improvement.
  #12   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2008, 08:23 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story may not have the best writing, but it turned me on so
  #13   Add to megamuscle69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 07:30 AM

megamuscle69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to megamuscle69
Soccerstud88 - I love this story! Your writing is always great - haven't found a story of yours I don't like.
Wolfotehmoon - shutup. Its people like you we don't need around here.
  #14   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 07:53 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Just to weigh in here...

[QUOTE=wolfotehmoon;84237]But, anyway, I DO know how hard it is to write stuff that's original and enjoyable, because I've tried. And on one level, this is enjoyable. If his point was to get me hot and bothered over Wes' physique, well, he succeeded. But I couldn't even make it through most of the story because I just kept thinking, "Oh, god, here we go again..." with the outlandishness of the characters' actions. It's not about being "into it," it was a feeling that... things were a bit awkward in the phrasing, if not the actual situations themselves. Good stories have characters that drive the plot, instead of having characters that are shoehorned into situations regardless of what we've learned about them before driving their decisions. That's my main issue.

Criticism is good for improvement.

As a sometime writer myself, I have to agree with Wolf's basic point: constructive criticism can be helpful.

As a writer, I anticipate and look for the feedback. I'll admit that I wish at times there was a "Writer's Workshop" here where authors and would-be authors could go and get some constructive criticism--along the lines of, "My characters seem to be painted into a corner. Now that I've described their musculature, what happens next? How should I transition from one plot point to another? How do I make my story NOT sound like a Romance novel? Etc. Etc.

Mdlftr
  #15   Add to FitFrankNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 01:53 PM

FitFrankNC is on a distinguished road
Loved it! Shame on you Wolfotehmoon

Loved the story! Dont listen to the wolf. Some people are just never happy. Let him write his own stories. Please keep writing!
  #16   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 02:25 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
I'm going to go out on a limb and add $0.02. I think of the stories on MGS like food. Some of my meals are steamed chicken breast and broccoli. Some are LeanBody shakes. In the morning it's oatmeal and egg whites. But every now and then I have a cheat meal. Or two. I like pizza now and then. And I've been craving a Reuben sandwich. I never eat KFC, McDonalds, etc. Never.

Sometimes I want a story by Jaypat. Sometimes I want a story by Soccerstud. Frankly I really like a lot of the authors here, and I don't always have the time to read the longer story lines. (I have a ton of catching up to to do on Transform.) But that doesn't mean I don't like them. Dig into what you like and avoid the stories/authors you don't like. It's that simple. Soccerstud is what he is, and it's not our place to change him. That would be as ridiculous as walking into McDonalds and ordering egg whites and oatmeal.
  #17   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 04:57 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
I already left my praise on the Part 2 thread, but to recap this is a great story so get off his case! Keep up the good work man, I'm looking forward to part 3.
  #18   Add to huge_muscle_man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 05:25 PM

huge_muscle_man is on a distinguished road
YOU STOLE THIS STORY FROM SOMONE!I saw someone else write this! you can look up "My big bro wes" and you wil see what i am talking about.
  #19   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 07:53 PM
BoyWonder

Ummmm.... Yeah That was my story, I used to go the name musclegod300... Duh... It even says on musclegod300's profile if you don't believe me. I am posting this like I said because I am to busy with school, So I am posting a rewritten copy with added scenes etc..
  #20   Add to chase0300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM

chase0300 is on a distinguished road
there are just too many god damn story ideas with the little brother becoming huge in a couple months and the older brother trying to convince himself that he is not attracted to his younger brother and thinks about his girlfriend. is a good story, but there are too many out there like it.DX

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options