The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 05:58 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Green Legacy (Part Four)

Other Chapters
[COLOR=#ffff66]1[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]2[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]3[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]4[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]5[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#ffff66]6[/COLOR] - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

I was really disappointed. I had expected some great revelation about dad that would explain Billy’s growth and everything else that had been going on. But most of what Mom told me, I’d heard before. They’d met at work. They were both technicians at Genco, a bioengineering firm where Mom still worked. He was very focused on his work, did a lot of late night stuff with one of the researchers. But then, after a few months, he suddenly decided he had to leave town, and he wouldn’t give her any explanation. But now that she thought about it, and she was looking at Billy passed out on my bed as she said this, she could remember he might have been seeing a waitress before they started going out. But it hadn’t lasted long.

A waitress? Was that Billy’s mom? Who knew? Billy couldn’t tell me. And even if he was awake, he probably wouldn’t anyway.

I told mom that Billy had somehow known about me—he didn’t say how—and that today was the first time he’d said anything about… our being related. For some reason I was having trouble with the word “brother.” I told her that he had been in trouble at the freight yard—please don’t ask me what kind—and that he had needed my help, and that’ he’d probably be all right to go home in the morning. I could tell she wasn’t satisfied with my answers, but in any case she went easy on me—probably because I looked like hell.

We fished Billy’s cell phone out of his backpack and flipped through his contacts until we found the listing for “Mom.” My mom called it and then left the room so I couldn’t hear the conversation. That was weird.

While she was gone, I grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and headed into the bathroom to wash up and change. One look at myself in the mirror and the wash-up turned into a shower.

As I soaped myself up, I began to take stalk of my body. I was pretty skinny. I had thin arms and legs, flat chest, no shoulders to speak of – just ordinary and kind of weak looking, a sort of stretched out kid. And then I couldn’t help thinking of Billy, of how mind-blowingly huge he’d gotten, that incredible height, all those fucking muscles, and I suddenly realized I wanted to be like that. I wanted to feel muscles bulging up from my body hard and powerful, to see the world shrink as I grew taller and taller. Just thinking about it got me hard. I kept imagining growing bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger, of having huge mountainous peeked biceps and gigantic boulder-like shoulders and abs that jutted out of my stomach like iron bricks. I wanted to feel that power in my body, to know what it felt like to knock a car a block away with one swat of my hand, and suddenly I was blowing a load all over the shower wall.

I finished my shower but my hard-on never completely went away. I kept thinking we were brothers so why shouldn’t I be able to do it, too. Fuck. It had to be possible. But if I could do it, why hadn’t I? Maybe I just didn’t know how.

I toweled myself off and pulled on my sweats and t-shirt. I had to think of something to kill the boner. It was difficult when all I could think about was getting huge, but I couldn’t walk out of the bathroom like this; no doubt my mother was waiting for me in the hall. I thought of my homework and how my books were in my backpack which was still in the stockyard. Jeeze, that place had stunk. And that did it. Thinking of the stockyard did it.

I opened the door and sure enough my mom was waiting outside.

“I spoke with Billy’s mother,” she said.

“And…?”

“And it was a very strange conversation. Apparently she doesn’t leave her house any more.”

“Seriously?”

“So, she won’t be coming for Billy. I guess he’ll be spending the night. She asked about you,” she said.

“She did?”

“She seemed to know exactly who I was, and all about you. It almost felt like we’d been stalked.” That was weird, and mom looked disturbed by it too. “She asked me if you ever gave me any trouble. But the way she said it, I wasn’t entirely sure what she meant.” Then mom kind of looked at me funny. “You’re not going to give me any trouble, are you Sam?”

“I’m not planning on it.”

She kind of sighed and half smiled. “Sorry,” she said pulling me in for a hug. “It was just such a strange conversation. It’s left me a little shaken.”

Join the club, I felt like saying, but I didn’t.

“I guess Billy’s got your bed for the night,” she said. “Come on, we’ll make up the couch for you.”

“If it’s all the same,” I said. “I’ll just blow up the air mattress and sleep on the floor in here. I don’t want Billy waking up in the middle of the night and freaking because he doesn’t know where he is.” And I was sincere. I absolutely didn’t want Billy freaking in my room.

“You’re really worried about him, aren’t you?”

Wow, it was true; I was. I really cared what happened to him. How did that happen? I mean he wasn’t anything like the guys I usually hung out with. In fact, normally I avoided guys like Billy. A few hours ago I wouldn’t have cared if he lived or died, but now… “I guess. I just never had a brother before.”

“Sam,” she said, looking me in the eyes, “I just want you to know, I had no idea about Billy. If I’d known, I’d have seen that the two of you grew up together.”

“It’s not too late, Mom. I think I still have a little growing left to do,” I said, almost before I knew what I was saying. I felt that hard-on coming back so I quickly shifted my train of thought.

She kissed me on the cheek, ruffled my hair—I hated it when she did that—and then she helped me get the air mattress, blow it up, and put some sheets on it.

“That ought to do you for the night,” she said. “See you in the morning.” As soon as she left, I turned off the light and was asleep in about thirty seconds flat.

In my dreams I was at school on the soccer field. I was playing goalie and our team was getting creamed. My team mates were all pissed at me. They kept shouting at me to get my head out of my ass and into the game. But ball after ball went flying past me and I just couldn’t seem to block one. And then I saw Billy. He was on the sidelines yelling at me. At first I couldn’t make out what he was saying, but then it got clearer and clearer until I could understand him. He was yelling, “Get your ass in gear. I need a goalie.”

And suddenly, as if his words were a magic spell, I felt my body start to get hard all over, and then it started to grow. My gym shirt began pulling tight around me. My legs were getting longer and thicker, developing thunderous hamstrings and quads. My pecs were pushing out in front of me, causing my shirt to tent out an instant before the cloth split, releasing twin bulbous striated hills of solid muscle. My shoulders blew up and shredded my sleeves. My biceps swelled into gigantic mountains of power. My quads were splitting my shorts apart and the bulge between was swelling up large, mostly because I had the boner of all boners. And suddenly I was huge. I stood there, a mass of gigantic, bulging muscles, one and a half times the height of my team mates, and I felt unstoppable. The ball came flying toward me. I reached out one massive hand and plucked it from the air.

“How’s that for getting my fucking head in the game,” I roared. All my team mates were staring at me in shock and awe and I was loving it. I applied a little pressure to the ball and heard the thing pop and hiss as I flattened it to a pancake with my bare hand. And that was too much for my boner. It exploded. I came and I came and I came. The force of it was truly stupendous. At some point I woke up, but the orgasm was so intense that I really didn’t notice exactly when and I really didn’t care. I lay there on my mattress gasping and moaning, lost in extreme pleasure for what felt like minutes. When it was finally over and my mind began to come back into focus, my first sight was of Billy peering over the edge of the bed at me.

“You had a growth dream, didn’t you?” he said.

I just nodded.

“Was that your first?”

I nodded again.

He slowly smiled. “How big a load did you blow?”

“What?”

“Come on, I know you got off. I was watching. How big a load did you blow?”

“I don’t know,” I said. I wasn’t entirely comfortable having this conversation with him.

“Well, go check,” he said. I hesitated. “Go on,” he said.

I pulled back the sheet and holy fuck! It was kind of dark but I could still see the entire front of my sweats was soaked through. It looked like I had worn them in the shower. I got up and stumbled into the bath room, my soaked sweats feeling simultaneously cold and warm against my skin. I peeled them off and holy crap! There was a fucking ocean of cum all over my front. I must have blown about a quart. I didn’t know that was even possible.

I tuned on the shower hopped in and washed myself off. I got out, rapped a towel around my waste and headed back for my room. Billy was standing now, looking around.

“This your room?”

I nodded.

“How did I get here?”

“I called my mom and she came and got us.”

Then I saw that temper explode across his face. “You didn’t fucking tell her?”

“Only that we were brothers,” I said quickly. That seemed to ease him a little.

“Why’d ya even have to tell her that?”

“She’s my mother,” I said. “Don’t you think she should know?”

“Yeah, well, I suppose you did what you had to. What’s that?” he said pointing at a poster.

“That’s the solar system.”

“I know what it is, ass wipe. What’s it doing there? Where’s all the titty?”

Actually, I’d never really wanted any “titty” up on my wall. But was I going to tell Billy that? No. “Are you kidding? My mom would freak.” That much was definitely true. I’d had many a long lecture from her on the evils of female exploitation.

Billy slapped himself on the forehead. “Oh my God, I’m in fucking Geekman’s world. Put it behind the door, you moron. Is your mom ever in here with the door closed?”

“I guess not.”

“Of course she isn’t. You’ve got to learn to use your fucking head,” he said looking around the room at the science fiction and fantasy posters I had on the wall. “Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, not even any goddamn Bears posters. Well, at least you’re not a fucking cheese head. That’d’ve been a fate worse than death.” He sighed. “You, Sammy, are seriously in need of a brother,” he said as he looked back at me. “You blow a ridiculous amount?”

I nodded. I still wasn’t comfortable talking about it, but if I couldn’t talk about this stuff with my brother, who could I?

He smiled. “Looks like I’m going to get my goalie after all.”

“Seriously? Is this how it started with you?”

He nodded. Whoa, that was it. It was actually going to happen to me. I was going to get big like Billy. I got instantly hard. The towel did nothing to conceal it. I think I blushed. He noticed.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said. “Thinking about it gets me hard, too. I’m hard right now.” I couldn’t help it. My eyes went instantly to his crotch. He was hard all right, and even through the denim I could tell he was a helluva lot more impressive than I was. “But I’m also starving,” he said. “Got any food?”

“Yeah, sure,” I said. I turned around, dropped my towel, and pulled on some shorts. It was a little awkward sliding them up over my boner but what choice did I have. Thoughts of getting huge were still in my head, so it wasn’t going away any time soon.

I led Billy to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a jar of peanut butter and some bread. Billy didn’t wait for me to find anything else. He popped opened the peanut butter jar, got ready to dive in, but suddenly stopped.

“What’s this shit? It’s got like oil and crap floating on top?”

“It’s natural,” I said, “You’ve got to stir it up first.”

“No shit?” I handed him a knife and he started stirring the peanut butter up and then slopping it on some bread, and shoving it into his mouth. As he was chewing he got this weird look on his face. “You got any unnatural stuff,” he asked, “like Skippy?”

“No, sorry.”

“Oh. I guess this is ok,” he said as he continued to gulp the stuff down as fast as was humanly possible.

Then I pulled out a few pieces of left-over chicken and Billy devoured those almost without pausing to chew. We had some left-over rice which I offered to nuke for him, but he didn’t want to wait. He opened the tub and was about to pour it down his throat when he stopped.

“Are you sure this stuff is still good? It’s all brown and shit.”

“It’s supposed to be brown. It’s brown rice.”

“Rice comes in colors?”

I just nodded. “No shit,” he said and then downed the entire tub in one long gulping session.

He went through every left-over we had, and most of our fruit and he still polished off the entire jar of peanut butter and a whole loaf of bread. I half expected him to explode, but all he did was lean back in his chair and let out a large belch.

“Yeah, I guess that’ll do,” he said.

“So, what happens next?” I asked.

“What d’ya mean?”

“I mean with the whole growing thing. What happens after the dreams?”

He got that damn cocky smile on his face again and said, “You’ll find out.”

“You’re not going to tell me?”

“Jeeze, be happy you know what’s going on at all. When I went through this shit, I didn’t have a clue what was happening to me. I thought I was some kind of pervert… until the muscles started coming.”

“When was that?”

He got up and started stretching and yawning. “I don’t know what was in that gas shit they threw at me, but I’m beat to hell. I gotta grab some Z’s.”

“No, you can’t just leave it like that.”

“I’ll catch you in the morning,” he said walking toward the door. I followed right on his heals.

“You gotta tell me,” I begged.

“I don’t gotta do shit.” He was half way up the stairs now. That ass hole wasn’t going to tell me anything!

“You bastard.”

“Right back at ya, bro,” he said grinning, as he walked into my room and lay down on my bed.

“At least tell me what you know about dad.”

“You want to know about dad?” he asked, yawning. “Wait til tomorrow. I’ll introduce you.”

“WHAT?”

“Pleasant dreams. Don’t let the bed bugs bite and all that other shit.” And then he closed his eyes. I don’t know if he was asleep or just pretending. But what was the difference? He wasn’t going to say anything more. I stood there for a moment and thought about strangling him in his sleep. But no, with my luck he’d wake up, those muscles would explode out all over him and that would be the end of our house. Who knows, maybe that was his plan. I mean—not to destroy our house—just to get me so mad, I’d try to kill him so he could get big again. It was really close to working.

I flopped back down on my mattress, and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn’t. I kept thinking about how I was going to get huge, like Billy had been huge. I wondered what it would feel like to be that big, that awesomely powerful, to be able to lift those freight containers over my head, to feel my back explode with impossible strength as I plunged them into the ground like he did. My dick was now painfully hard just thinking about it, and my hand just automatically shot down there to help it out. I thought about how it would feel to lift up a car with colossal, bulging arms and swing it over the roof of a fucking building, the awesome power I would soon have in my body. And my dick exploded. I shot load after load, my dick spasming, my body jerking with the force of the pulsating pleasure that was coursing through me.

When it was over, I lay there in a pleasant sleepy haze. I thought about changing my shorts again, but I just didn’t feel like moving. In another minute I was asleep.

I was dreaming again. This time I was back in the freight yard, and Billy was Big Billy. He had something in his hand. It was glowing what ever it was, but he wouldn’t let me see it.

“What have you got there?” I asked.

“Your muscles,” he said. (Of course this kind of thing only makes sense in a dream.)

“Give them to me,” I said and I made a grab for them, but he held them out of my reach. “Come on, give them to me.”

“If you want them, you have to get them,” he said grinning. And I tried jumping for them, I couldn’t jump that high. Then I started to climb him like he was a tree. He started laughing, but finally I made it to his fist, but I couldn’t pry it open.

“Give them to me,” I repeated.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you really sure?”

“Yes! God damn it! Give them to me!”

“Ok,” he said. He opened his fist and this glowing light shot out of it and into me. And suddenly I felt it again, that hardness forming all over me, and I was swelling. My muscles bulging up under my clothes, pulling them tight. Fuck! It was awesome, and I was getting stiff again, really fucking stiff. I dropped to the ground and landed on legs that were a helluva lot thicker then the ones I had a few seconds ago.

And then it got kinda weird. It was like I was aware I was dreaming. On some level, I knew I was lying on the air mattress on the floor having this fucking awesome dream, and at the same time I was still in the dream getting bigger. My biceps were growing from hills to fucking mountains, shredding my shirt sleeves. I could fell my triceps hanging off the back of my arms like steel weights. My legs were exploding out of my pants. And suddenly my dick erupted again, another impossibly long and intense orgasm that shook me wide awake. I lay their bathing my self in cum, rocking to the force of my jerking member.

And then it ended and I lay there gasping for an instant before I passed out, again. No dreams for me this time, just deep peaceful darkness. The next thing I knew, my eyes were flickering open as daylight streaked into the window. I sat up and looked around, momentarily disoriented. What was I doing on the floor? Then I saw Billy sprawled out on my bed and everything came back.

I looked down and damn! I was swimming in cum again. I had soaked the sheets the mattress, everything. There were even semi-dried puddles of it on the floor. And the musky smell of it was everywhere. Fuck! I couldn’t let mom see this mess. Who knew what she’d think. I had to get it cleaned up.

I jumped out of bed and started gathering the sheets. I started using them as rags to soak up the stuff on the floor. It looked like I was going to have to do my own laundry this week. I was wiping like mad when I noticed it. My t-shirt sleeves were gone. Well, maybe not exactly gone, but they were ripped apart and hanging from my shoulders in shreds. What the fuck? How did that happen?

“Damn, dude,” I looked up to see Billy sitting up and staring at me. “I was having growth dreams for at least a week before anything like that happened. Fuck.”

“Come again?”

“You had another growth dream last night, didn’t you?”

“You think?” I said, displaying my soaked sheets for him.

“Well, Jesus, dude, that’s how it starts. You start doing it in your dreams.”

“You mean my sleeves… because my arms… in my sleep…?”

Billy nodded. “But when it happened to me, I blew out my whole shirt, not just the arms. Pretty fucking weird.”

“Well, excuse me for not mutating in an orderly fashion,” I said staring at my arms. They looked the same to me, still the same old weak-ass skinny things they’d always been. Had they really grown while I was asleep? What were they like? How big did I get, how strong? Damn! I missed it.

“Do you still… in your sleep?” I asked Billy.

“No, once I started doing it for real, the dreams pretty much stopped.”

“Do you think I could do it for real?”

“I wouldn’t bet my life on it,” he said. “If I were you, I’d wait for a few more, you know, signs before you try.”

“Like what?”

“You’ll know ’em when you see ’em,” he grinned.

“Thanks a lot.”

“Hey, what are brothers for?”

“I think they’re for being a pain in the ass.”

“Awe, you’ll learn to fuckin’ love me.”

If it hadn’t been soaked in cum, I’d’ve picked up my pillow and thrown it at him.

“Hey, where’s your shower? I kind of stink.”

“Kind of?”

“Ok, I smell like a fucking animal. Where can I clean up?”

“Across the hall.”

He grabbed a handful of his t shirt, brought it up to his nose and inhaled. “Phew! Too bad I went through all my clothes. I could really use some more.”

“You can borrow some of mine.” We were pretty close to the same size. “Just don’t… tear them.”

He looked back at me and grinned. “No, I’ll leave that for you, big guy.”

Oh fuck. I got hard again.

While he was showering I finished cleaning up my room. What a mess. I kept marveling at the fact that I could produce such volume. It just didn’t seem possible. And yet there it was, all over the floor the sheets the mattress, everywhere. I was definitely going to have to hide these until I could wash them.

I was just about done when Billy came waltzing back in stark naked, and dripping.

“Jesus, Billy, my mom’s home!”

“I know; I ran into her on her way to the kitchen.”

“WHAT?”

“Nah, I’m just messing with you, dude” he said. Relief washed through me. “She wasn’t really heading for the kitchen.” My heart stopped for a second. Then he busted out laughing. “HAW! You should see your face. It’s fucking priceless.”

“Yeah?” I said feeling a little foolish that I’d fallen for his joke. “Well, you laugh like a donkey.” I grabbed the pillow off his bed and threw it at him.

“You mean I laugh like an ass?” he said knocking the pillow to the side. “You want to know what a laughing ass really sounds like?” Then he ripped a long, low fart, and started guffawing at his own joke. I just stood there and shook my head. Man, he stank.

“Oh come on,” he said looking at my sour expression, “that was funny.”

“That was disgusting.”

“Jeeze, are you always this uptight?”

“I am not uptight.”

“Yeah, dude, sure. Hey, any chance of some breakfast?”

“Sure,” I said. “But we kind of have this tradition around here. We actually wear clothes to breakfast.” I walked over to my closet and selected some clothes for him, a pair of pants and a shirt that were a little large for me. I also tossed him a pair of my underpants.

“Ah, that’s ok, dude. I think I’ll go commando.”

“Whatever,” I said. And then I grabbed some clothes for myself and headed for the bathroom. It was a mess. The place was all steamed up. There was water all over the floor. Towels lying everywhere. Christ, what a slob. Jeeze, he’d used my razor, too. I mean it wasn’t my shaving day or anything, but it still a little freaked by it.

I was in and out of there pretty quickly. I don’t know, somehow the bathroom felt used. I don’t know how else to explain it. I wasn’t comfortable there. It was weird. When I got back to my room, Billy was gone. At first I thought he was hiding, just playing another joke on me, but no, he was really gone. I ran out into the hall, down to the kitchen, and froze stiff. There he was, sitting at the table… eating breakfast with my mom! And as soon as I entered, they stopped talking and turned to look at me. Christ, they were talking about me! I just knew it. What had they been saying? I was completely at a loss. I didn’t know what to say or do.

“It’s about time you came down,” said my Mom. “I thought I was going to have to leave before you got here.”

“Hunh?”

“I have to go in today. I know its Saturday, but we’ve got this big project deadline coming up and it can’t be helped.”

“Oh,” I said.

“I guess it’ll give you and Billy some time to get to know each other.”

“Yeah,” I said.

“My, aren’t we monosyllabic today?”

“It’s the public schools,” said Billy, and mom laughed and ruffled his hair.

Ok, I don’t know what disturbed me more, the fact that Billy knew what monosyllabic meant or that be made a joke that didn’t involve bodily emissions. What was perfectly clear to me was that he had somehow managed to completely charm my mom. She liked him. Something I never even contemplated.

I sat down, still in my shocked state, and looked down at the breakfast mom had set in front of me. Suddenly it hit me. I was starving. I had never been so hungry in my life. I was so hungry it hurt. I grabbed my fork and started shoveling scrambled eggs into my mouth as fast as I could. It was like there was this aching gap in my center, and I wasn’t going to be whole until I filled it. I wolfed down my helping and just reached for the serving plate next. I didn’t even bother scraping it on to my plate. In fact, I was kind of shocked to find I was scraping it directly off the serving plate and into my mouth. A good deal of it missed and wound up in my lap. And when I was done I went for the toast. I just grabbed handfuls of it and crammed them into my mouth, chewing and swallowing as fast as I could. Finally after I’d wolfed that down, the intense hunger subsided. I felt normal again and I leaned back in my chair.

Billy was sitting across from me. It looked like he was trying his hardest not to just bust out laughing. And mom… Mom was just staring at me open mouthed.

“What was that?” she said, and by her tone I could tell she wasn’t really expecting an answer. And I’m glad because at that moment there was no way I could have given her one.

“We’re going to have to have a little talk when I get home about table manors and guests.”

I just nodded. That’s all I could do. Because as shocked as she was, I think I was even more shocked.

She ruffled Billy’s hair again. “See what you can do to teach him a little civilized behavior,” she said.

Him teach me?!!!!

And then she was gone.

Billy busted out laughing. “That was fucking unbelievable! You were awesome. Man, that was the first time I ever heard anyone snort while they were eating.”

“I did not snort!”

“Are you shitin’ me? You were a little fucking Wilber. Oink, oink, oink.” He kept making pig noises until they dissolved into his braying laughter. “That was classic.”

I could feel myself turning red, and then I just exploded. “What the hell just happened?” I shouted.

“Don’t freak on me, bro. You just got hungry; that’s all.”

“That wasn’t hungry. That went way beyond hungry. It went way beyond starving. I don’t even think there’s a word for what that was.”

“Dude, that wasn’t anything. Wait until you go through the whole change. After that, you’ll know what hunger really is.”

Fuck. I could feel myself getting hard again, just thinking about going through the whole change. “When?” I asked.

“Soon enough,” he said. “Hey, your moms a little hottie, kinda uptight, but definitely a hottie. I guess that’s where you get it from, the uptightness I mean.”

“My mom is not a hottie. She’s my mom. Moms aren’t hotties, they’re… moms.”

“Maybe we should tell her about me; I mean, do you think she’d find it hot?”

“WHAT? SHE’S MY MOM!!!!!”

“So what? I’m not related, not even close.”

“Yeah, but I’m your brother and she’s my mom.”

“Doesn’t count. She’s still not my mom.”

“She’s old enough to be.”

“No way, dude. She had to be, like, our age when she had you.”

“She’s thirty-seven.”

“No shit. Still, Older women, they got it going on, I’m telling you.”

“I don’t want to hear this. I seriously do not want to hear this.” I said clamping my hands over my ears.

“So fucking uptight.”

“Anyway, never mind my mom. You said you’d introduce me to dad. How the hell can you do that?”

“You want to meet dad?” he said grinning. “Come on, let’s go.” He hopped out of his chair, grabbed his backpack, and two steps later he was out the back door. I had to scramble to catch up with him. Where was he going? Was he really taking me to see dad, or was this another one of his sick jokes. I guess I was going to find out soon enough.

Link to Next Part

Last edited by Jaypat; October 17th, 2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Removing meaningless dedication. DL4 is alive.
Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 06:33 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Thanks for the dedication to Darkluster4, Jaypat -- terrible, terrible news!

His brother's announcement regarding Darkluster's tragic demise can be found here:

http://darkluster4.deviantart.com/

I know Jeremy, my late husband, will show him around. Another star is added to the heavens.

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #3   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 06:42 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Great job!!
Thanks
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 06:47 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great addition to this series, Jaypat! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #5   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 09:57 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Nice, man! Though, as much as I liked it, reading it once was good enough for now
Thanks
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 03:51 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm really enjoying your story. You do realize by now that you double-posted a large portion. I'm definitely looking forward to your next chapters!!
Mike
Thanks
  #7   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 05:25 PM

Ooops

Sorry for the double post. All fixed now.
Thanks
  #8   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 09:40 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
I'm lovin' this story so far. It has now become the highlight of my day when a new chapter is posted.
  #9   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2008, 10:46 AM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
What's Billy's motivation for not telling Sam what he wants to know? Also I'm a little surprised they didn't talk about sex; if Billy's had some wouldn't he have transitioned into lecturing Sam on the importance of getting laid after the lack of sexy posters in his room? Does Billy assume the amount of sex he gets is universal for his age? Based on your ability to write erotic things in other stories, I suspect this chapter is not where the bulk of sexual stuff occurs. I still look forward to some oral or hetero vaginal sex, where maybe Billy encourages Sam to seek out sex by having sex with a girl and letting Sam watch from a closet.
________
Prilosec class action lawsuit

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
Thanks
  #10   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2008, 04:09 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Excellent chapter, Jaypat. Your friend was way too young. Sorrow shared.
But please Keep Writing.

Hugs;
redroger11
Thanks
  #11   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
Great job!!
Thank you very much. You too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Great addition to this series, Jaypat! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

xoxo

Richard
I'm glad you enjoyed it and there will be more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
Nice, man! Though, as much as I liked it, reading it once was good enough for now
WHAT? You only read it once?????? What's the matter with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
I'm really enjoying your story. You do realize by now that you double-posted a large portion. I'm definitely looking forward to your next chapters!!
Mike
Thank you. I'll try something novel and only post the next chapter once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationIV View Post
I'm lovin' this story so far. It has now become the highlight of my day when a new chapter is posted.
Wow. That's quite a complement. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody12381 View Post
What's Billy's motivation for not telling Sam what he wants to know? Also I'm a little surprised they didn't talk about sex; if Billy's had some wouldn't he have transitioned into lecturing Sam on the importance of getting laid after the lack of sexy posters in his room? Does Billy assume the amount of sex he gets is universal for his age? Based on your ability to write erotic things in other stories, I suspect this chapter is not where the bulk of sexual stuff occurs. I still look forward to some oral or hetero vaginal sex, where maybe Billy encourages Sam to seek out sex by having sex with a girl and letting Sam watch from a closet.
Billy is rather a complicated kid. He enjoys teasing Sam in the same way that older kids have enjoyed teasing their younger siblings throughout the ages. And Sam gives him a great reaction. There are also controll issues here. Billy having information that Sam wants, gives Billy a great deal of control over Sam. He knows that as long as Sam's curiosity remains unsatisfied, his brother won't go far.

As far as the sex goes, I don't like to write sex just to write sex. I want it to fit into the story. And this one is taking a little longer to get there, but it will get there. Just don't expect incest, because I don't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11 View Post
Excellent chapter, Jaypat. Your friend was way too young. Sorrow shared.
But please Keep Writing.

Hugs;
redroger11

I didn't really know him that well at all. It's just the idea that he was one of us and now he's gone, and so suddenly.

Please don't worry about me. I will be writing as long as I'm breathing.
Thanks
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2008, 06:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Sorry to get late for the party, but I really loved this chapter, somehow I knew Billy would prove to be a really interesting character, he can be rougher and less literate than Sam, but I guess this actually helps him to be the perfect big brother role model for the uptight geeky Sammy - not to mention that his "mojo" totally worked on Sam's mom. The breakfast scene was just priceless, I only hope this develops just as awesome as your previous stories, which is something pretty sure to happen.

Congratulations, again.
  #13   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 05:45 AM

I keep reading the chapters of this story and it continues to get even more interesting. Very much am I looking forward to chapter 5.
  #14   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 07:11 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I jumped into the middle of this story, seems good :-) So many great writers here it's kind of amazing.
Thanks
  #15   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:28 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Aw come on, Man. You know you're in charge. When's the next chapter? I just showed a friend the part about Sammy shoveling his breakfast into his mouth and Billy telling him how he snorted while he ate. And maybe Sammy's mom is a hottie. You'll have to give us a few more bits of description on her and her son. Particularly when he gets bigger. Please, please, please. We'll be good. Honest. Aw it's not fair. Ya got us Jonesing for another chapter. I know you will Keep Writing. I just hope it's soon.(snort)

redroger11

P.S. I just had a funny idea. Since Billy is straight and Sammy is gay. It would be funny if Billy was OK with that but wasn't about to let Sammy get any from him. Then Sammy finds a way to get bigger at will and is huge next to Billy. He's not gonna rape his brother. But each time Billy says NO WAY Sammy just sits down and gets bigger. at will. That would really get Billy going. OK just an idea. but I had to pass that along.

redroger11

Last edited by redroger11; November 12th, 2008 at 02:36 PM. Reason: A sudden new idea
Thanks
  #16   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 06:34 PM

It's coming

Sorry, it's taking me so long. I've been side tracked by another project I've started. I'm pretty far along with Chapter 5. I'll have it posted by the weekend.
Thanks
  #17   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 08:35 PM

All I have to say is, take your time. People often make the mistake of forgetting how writing is, in fact, an art form, and it ought to be common knowledge that art simply cannot be rushed. So, you don't, in my opinion, need to justify yourself in taking "so long." When you do post the next chapter, and every subsequent chapter, each one will be right on time, no matter when you post them. However, I will admit that it's nice to hear that you're working on it.