The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 08:54 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
He Won't Stop Growing! Part 3

He Won't Stop Growing! Part 3

Brennan laid there on his bed for almost two hours blowing load after load thinking only about rubbing those muscle and riding that huge hairy cock. He couldn?t believe how obsessed he was becoming feeling like Wesley was some sort of drug, intoxicating in everyway. As he blew his final load the desire to be around the cocky muscle stud clouded his mind.. he had to see him. He grabbed a piece of toilet paper from the bathroom and quickly wiped up his sticky mess, and headed out into the hallway. He walked slowly down the stairs hearing his brother?s loud laugh seeing the living come into the view. He peaked around the corner to see Wes obscenely sitting on the couch in nothing but his bulging briefs, dripping with masculinity. His muscle?s looked much bigger than before, and he was no completely covered in a thick coat of dark hair that now even their dad would be jealous of. Brennan took a deep breath and continued to walk down the stairs flinching every time Wes Roared with laughter over the TV show. Wes heard the creek of the stairs and looked over with a grin

?Bout time you showed Up Brennan! You have to watch this episode of Family guy, its fuckin hilarious?

?heh?

He got down the stairs into the living room seeing a huge the pile of wrappers and over a dozen soda cans sitting near Wesley?s feet, and a bunch more covering the top of the coffee table. He made a loud burp reaching over and grabbing another soda, drinking it down in a couple of loud gulps. He made another loud Burp and then threw the can with the rest of them. Brennan sat down on the chair thinking of something to say staring at this thick legs and feet

?thirsty??

?Huh? Oh Haha Yeah Man I Hope you weren?t hungry, I just cleaned out this whole fuckin house of food! But I told Mom to get us a ton of pizza on her way home from work?

?Your.. Still Hungry??

?Fuckin Starvin Man! At least I know its all gonna go towards making me grow even bigger! I really wanna be Huge Bro!?

?Soo.. How huge do you actually want to get??

Wesley?s cock throbbed in his briefs as an almost evil grin stretched across his face. He slammed his feet on top of the coffee table, placing his hand?s on his head so biceps bulged and his armpit hair flared. He looked down at his body and groaned

?Aww Man You can?t even Imagine? As big as I fucking Can Dude! I?ll even use roids if I have too! The way everyone looked at me today was hotter then anything you can imagine! And having all this strength, all these fucking muscles! Its addicting Dude! From now on I?m gonna push my body to the limit so I can reach my ultimate goal!?

??what is your ultimate goal??

?Haha I don?t think your ready for that.. It might scare you..? His cock throbbed again ?But no worries bro, you Just sit back and enjoy the ride, I?m Gonna get more to drink?

Brennan?s mind was still racing with thoughts trying to figure out what Wesley meant until the hot stud stood up sporting a massive semi-hard. He grabbed his cock adjusting it with a grin and headed into the kitchen with a few loud thumps. Brennan watched him open the fridge unable to take his eye?s off the huge bubble butt, and thick hairy legs until Wes suddenly started rampaging through the fridge. Brennan watched with concern as Wes first ripped off the top of last night?s left over spaghetti and started eating it with his bare hands like an animal. He ate the whole thing in a matter of seconds quickly moving onto to deli meat, the deserts, the bread, everything in the fridge he just started devouring like a monster. Brennan had never seen someone eat so much, his craving for food was out of control. He looked down at his brother?s ass and noticed his underwear looked tighter, his legs even looked a little thicker. Brennan suddenly felt his stomach turn as the idea came over his head

?Is everything he?s eating making grow..?

Wesley let out a chuckle looking at the empty fridge grabbing the two remaining things which were 2 liter bottles of Cold Dr. Pepper. He popped the caps off with his thumbs and raised them both up to his mouth. This time Brennan watched closely as the Muscle Teen started gulping the liquid down at an alarming rate. In less then a few seconds the bottles had already become half empty, Brennan couldn?t believe what he was seeing. He continued to watch when he saw the unthinkable start to happen right before his eye?s. Wesley?s muscle?s slowly started to expand, barley noticeable at first but then grew faster and faster as the teen consumed the huge amount of soda. His legs pumped up even bigger, his back became even denser, and his ass seemed to swell impossibly bigger against the straining briefs. Brennan drooled watching him grow with muscle finishing off the soda, making a loud BURP! He threw the two bottles on the floor and slammed the fridge shut, wiping his mouth off with his bulky hands. Wes grinned at Brennan and started walking towards the Living room noticing how heavy his muscles were becoming, hearing his feet now thump against the floor shaking some of the dishes. He couldn?t get over how insanely powerful and strong he felt feeling knowing he could probably tear down a wall with his bare hands. He stopped for a second and relished on the size of his colossal muscles and thick body hair. His cock throbbed bigger and bigger at his own self image becoming almost fully hard now. He continued walking seeing Brennan just stare at his crotch, watching the poor briefs stretch outward to their limits. Wesley just laughed seeing his brother?s face

?You know Brennan if you don't stop staring at me that way I'm gonna start thinking your some kinda faggot! Haha But I guess I should get used to it because everyone?s gonna be staring at me that way soon.. I mean Just Look at this dude!?

Wesley Suddenly hit a double bi pose making his muscles explode in size across his body, laughing as the gigantic swells of muscles tortured his arms. He kept flexing them over and over watching the veins travel across his skin, finally hitting one last massive pose letting out a groan

?AWW FUCK THERE HUGE!! They Look fuckin 19 Maybe Even 20 Inches now! This kinda growth is unheard of! If Only you could understand what its like to have All these MUSCLES GRR?

Wes hit a most muscular pose with his boner still throbbing out of control, the outline of his cock looking monstrous. Brennan watched a few seconds when finally the muscle teen?s cock unleashed itself from through the top of the waistband looking unbelievably huge and covered in veins. The waistband shot below near his cum filled balls as his cock continued to swell past his belly button, producing a non-stop stream of pre-cum.
Wesley didn?t even seem to care or notice continuing his rampage of flexing hitting every pose in the book. He made another muscular pose feeling all his muscles completely pumped against his skin.

?AWW MAN? And the Best part is? He Hit another Pose ?MMF, sometimes I swear I can feel my muscle?s growing? pumping me bigger and bigger?In Fact, I wouldn?t be surprised if I weighed even more..?

Wes lowered his arms and ran up to his room grabbing the scale and bringing it back downstairs. He stepped on it with excitement and boomed with laugher

?HAHA FUCK YEAH!!?

?how much do you weigh??

?277 POUNDS!! This is UNREAL!! 40 Pounds in a couple hours Haha GRRRR OH Man?

Wes hit a quick mind-boggling pose then slammed himself back on the couch, grabbing another can of soda.

?No doubt about Bren? Your Little Brother here is a whole new Breed of Men. Built for nothing more then to Grow Muscle and GET HUGE Haha!!?

Right as Wes said that the garage door started opening, with the sound of Dad?s truck pulling in. Brennan suddenly went wide eyed sitting up in his chair

?Oh my god Wes! Dad Hasn?t seen you sense this morning!? Brennan Panicked

?Oh Yeah!! Haha Fuck he?s gonna Freak when he see?s how much I?ve Grown!?

Brennan just gulped watching Wes just sit there with a huge smirk, grabbing his underwear and tugging them over his cock. Brennan couldn?t believe he didn?t care, he didn?t know how there dad was going to react. He heard the door open and close along with the footsteps from his dad boots travel down the hallway

?Hey Boys How?s it????oh my god..?

The dad gasped dropping the bag of groceries to the floor, staring at Wes like a deer in headlights. He slowly started walking backwards shaking like a girl turning completely red in the face. Wesley took a big grin at Brennan and got up off the coach

?Something Wrong Dad??

The dad stopped in his tracks hearing the deep voice, and loud thumps of his feet against the floor, trembling as this Huge 6?4 Muscle Teen came towering towards him. He didn?t wan?t to believe it.. but there was no denying it. There was his son?s boyish face on top of this massively wide figure, surrounded by muscle and covered in thick coat of dark hair. Not to mention he was packing a huge bull sized cock and testicles bigger then most guys fist, all somehow stuffed in the tiny briefs for all to see. The dad being only 5?10 stood there frozen and almost on the verge of pissing his pants, never seeing someone so utterly massive in his life. He let out a small whimper as Wesley came within inches of him taking such joy seeing the man he called his father shake in fear over is own size and power. He put his arms on his hips and smiled even bigger

?Well Dad?..You Gonna Say It??

?Your?. Your Huge!?

?HaHa! You Got that right! You?re looking at close to 280 POUNDS of Bone-Crushin Muscle!!?

Wesley flexed both his arms showing off his colossal 20 inch biceps, and thick forearms. The dad just stood there trembling watching the muscle?s pump even bigger in size, as Wes hit some of his favorite poses. He couldn?t stop grinning remembering he was only 16 years old and already twice as big and strong as his dad, or practically anyone. He hit another ferocious pose then lowered his arms and chuckled.

?So What do you think??

?what.. uh? shit.. What Happened to you!!??

?What Happened? Haha Its called a Fucking Growth Spurt Old man, and Its far from being over?

?A Growth spurt!!.. no? No son this isn?t right, I mean look at you.. This morning you were? How.. how much have you grown?

?Haha Good Question! What was I this morning Brennan when the coach weighed me.. 202 Pounds haha.. So that means I?ve Grown?. 75 POUNDS HAHA!? Wes flexed his bicep again ?And I?m Taller Too, I mean I was shorter then Brennan this morning but haha Brennan just stand up?

The dad just trembled some more heading Brennan mumble the words ok ,slowly getting and heading towards muscled out teen. He finally stood side by side looking up at Wes and putting his head down, feeling completely inferior

?Haha See Dad! I?ve gotta be like 6?4! Guess that means I?ve gained 3 inches in height?? Wes grinned

?No? No this isn?t right, something?s wrong with you Wes, I.. I have to call the doctors right now?

The dad turned away and started walking towards the phone when Wes gabbed onto his arm with immense force. The dad turned around to see a power-glazed look in son?s eye?s watching every muscle began to bulge on his body.

"Your not calling anyone!!? He squeezed his dad?s arm tighter ?Haha I know this might be scary for you, but you better get used to because I plan on growing a lot bigger and.. I can't have anyone get in my way?

Brennan stared watching every muscle In Wesley?s body start to flex from his anger, never seeing his dad so scared in his life. He knew Wes was starting to figure out the true power his size possessed, knowing he was going to become unstoppable in just a few weeks.

?Why don?t you just sit down and watch some TV, you?ve probably had a long day at work"

RRIIIIIIPPPPP

Everyone looked down and saw the left side of Wesley?s underwear tear along his flexing thigh. Brennan?s heart skipped a beat knowing it was happening again, except now he was confused as to why. Every little thing he did seemed to trigger his growth, almost like his body was about to hulk out at any moment.

?HAHA You See Dad I?m Literally growing bigger by the second!?

Wes let go of his dad?s arm and picked up the bag of groceries heading towards the kitchen. His underwear was now so tight and stretched it was almost transparent making it so you could see every detail of his rippling muscle?s and his enormous cock and balls. As he entered the kitchen you could hear the dishes rattle in the cupboards with every step he took. There dad just sat down on the couch looking like he had just seen a ghost, staring at the pile of wrappers and cans knowing they were devoured by his growing boy. Brennan sat down next to his dad and looked at with him concern

?dad are you ok??

?No I?m not ok Look at your Brother! He just turned 16, he?s not supposed to look like that, he?s.. he?s HUGE!! And what if he keeps growing like this I just, Fuck what Am I supposed to do!? And what is your mom gonna think, what will everyone think???

?Dad you just need to calm down..?

Right then Brennan and his Dad heard the mom keys unlock the door, looking over to see her enter with the 4 boxes of pizza.

?I?m Home Boys?

Brennan and the dad both paniced seeing Wes come out from the kitchen bulging obscenely with a smile.

?Hey Mom Bout Time you came home I?m Starvin!?

The mom stopped and gave the same look dad did, suddenly fainting dropping to the ground a long with the pizza?s. Wesley just laughed and picked up the pizza boxes and began stuffing his face with even more food to make him grow.

?Well She took that better then I thought?

Wesley chuckled sitting down at the table making the chair CREEK, as it struggled to support his weight. Wes spread his legs apart making his crotch squeeze even more against the fabric. Brennan and his dad both got up and ran over to the mom, trying to wake her up. She opened her eye?s lying on the floor looking between Bren and Frank to see her 16 year old son looking unbelievably massive and devouring an entire pizza..

?Mom Are you ok??

?Me? What about Wes!!?? She sat up

?Haha Don?t Worry about me Mom its just a little growth spurt. Besides I havn?t felt this good in my entire life! Just look how huge I am haha? He flexed his bicep once again proudly showing off ?This is every boys dream!?

?Are you sure? Wes, Its just this morning you were? and now.. Do you know how much you?ve grown?

?Haha Dad asked the same thing, but I think you guys should really about how much food your gonna have to buy. You thought I ate a lot before your looking at 75 Pounds of More man to feed!!?

?You grew 75 Pounds! Wesley that?s not right, we should go see someone about this!!?

?Fuck, Why Do you guys just assume this is wrong!? You Guys are witnessing History in the making and all you can do is think about yourselves. You guys should be nothing but Proud and consider yourselves lucky to have a son this strong and Huge! But instead you wanna try and take away the best thing that has happened to me! I want this mom, I want to continue growing, And I?m going to do it with or without you!?

?Ok, Ok I?m sorry Wes?

?Its ok just don?t bring it up again! No talk about doctors or anything?

?Ok We won?t, I promise?

?Good, lets just see how far this goes? Wes winked at Brennan ?Besides its pretty cool that I have all these muscle?s isn?t it?

?Yes Wes.. I?ve never seen anyone this big at your age?

?Haha Yeah, I plan on setting a bunch of new records!?

Wesley laughed and continued to stuff his face already devouring an entire pizza. Everyone just stared in disbelief as he made a loud BURP and moved onto the second pizza. Everyone slowly went over to the table and began grabbing a slice before the Wesley devoured it. Brennan sat down next to Wes seeing he had already finished off half of the second pizza. He could tell it was already turning into pure muscle, seeing that his arms and chest impossibly looked thicker and denser then just a few minutes ago. He couldn?t believe he was thinking but he wondered when he would really start to grow like he did earlier in the kitchen, almost as if he wanted to see it happen again. He kept staring very carefully at his hairy chest, hearing him devour the pizza even faster when the hair on his pecs began to move. It was beginning to happen again, his pecs were actually starting to expand with even more muscle.

Wesley paused to look down and saw what was happening sending him in an eating frenzy. He grabbed even more slices of pizza shoving them down his mouth, feeling his growth really start to pick up pace. He could feel his back expanding outward forcing his body to become wider! He then felt his traps inflate bigger along with his arms, his legs, his cock everything was growing faster by the second. He could feel himself becoming heavier and heavier only making him want more muscle, more size! He grabbed the third box of pizza when he heard the Chair Creek Again! Brennan couldn?t believe his eyes along with everyone else, sitting there with a raging hard on. He heard the threads of Wesley?s underwear start to snap, looking down and seeing his legs expand with more muscle more hair! Wesley just sat there with a grin eating faster and faster when Suddenly

SNAP!! THUMP!!

The chair broke under Wesley?s weight exploding his briefs from his massive ass and thighs. Wesley roared with laughter laying on the floor completely naked. His balls and cock were so huge they touched the cold wooden floor hanging obscenely between his giant legs.

?Oh My God Wes! Are you Ok?? The mom yelled

Wes slowly stood up to a tall 6"5 trying to cover his cock with his right hand, unable to stop snickering, thinking the same thing everyone else was. He raised his other arm to confirm his curiosity and watched it explode to an unbelievable 22 inches of solid muscle. And grinned at his parents 

?Never Better?

Last edited by soccerstud88; November 18th, 2008 at 10:05 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
atbkv (March 9th, 2014), GROW4me (February 3rd, 2013), lefortremi (February 4th, 2013), MrSerpent (February 11th, 2013), musclemonkey (November 10th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 10th, 2013), timaanv (February 4th, 2013), toby182 (February 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Wat Tambor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:51 AM

Wat Tambor is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Ignore your negative comments, keep writing and you'll improve! It's just that brothers in MG stories aren't everyone's cup of tea.
  #3   Add to joeleopard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:56 AM

joeleopard is on a distinguished road
IMO this is even better than the original version of the story.
  #4   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 12:24 PM

lead guitarist
This is pretty good! But it seems to me that a guy who's 6'4" tall and 280 pounds would have biceps that are a heck of a lot bigger than just 18".
  #5   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 01:36 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Nice going! keep up the good work.
  #6   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:24 AM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Oh man soccerstud this new chapter of the rewrite is fucking hot! I can't wait to see what happens next
  #7   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 02:38 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to see what Brennan will do when Wes gone to bed... hmmm... MORE PLEASE!
  #8   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:54 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This story is coming along great! Though, I was kind of thinking what Lead Guitarist pointed out that for his height and weight, you may want to make his arms bigger. Someone who weighs 280 pounds (or more now) would probably have arms well over 20 inches. Please, please take that as contstructive criticism, as I absolutely LOVE this story.

I can't wait for the next part. Besides even more growth, I hope we get to see Wes show off the strength in those huge muscles!
  #9   Add to J.A.M.86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:07 AM

J.A.M.86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to J.A.M.86
this story is getting hotter and hotter man...way to go
  #10   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:33 AM
BoyWonder

Oops thanks for pointing out his arms weren't big enough, I upped his weight later on in the story but forgot to upp his muscle size haha. Hope This new size will be better, thats the kinda criticism I like for a story Thanks For All The Comments
  #11   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 01:40 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
woooah this keeps getting better and better!!!

can't waitnfor the next part!!!
  #12   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 09:20 AM
BoyWonder

Hey guys sorry to do this but I'm just so sick of negative comments on my stories. I'm already having a tough time at school and I don't need to come home and see negative comments on a story I took my own personal time to write for you guys. I don't know what happened to this forum.. everyone used to just comment on a story if they appreciated it but now I feel like I'm back in high school having the teacher criticize my work and I don't need that. I'm not saying I'm going to stop writing stories permanently I'm just. taking a break especially from this forum. You can still check for updates on this story on CF cause I will be posting them there (coiledfist.org)

Thank You all Who left awesome comments on my stories but I can't handle the negative ones right now.

Sorry again
-Alex
aka soccerstud88
  #13   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 10:33 AM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Do what you must but personally I wish you'd stay. You are an awesome writer. Don't listen to what all the negative people say.
  #14   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 12:05 PM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
You're a great writer and you should ignore those idots who put negative comments. I mean...i real a lot of stories i think are crap on here, but i don't write to the authors to comment on it. What would be the use. They used their gifts of imagination and talent to entertain, and some people might like it even if I don't. Everyone has a right to their comments...just like everyone has assholes...but it's no reason people have to be assholes with their comments! So, leave anyone alone who spends their time writing stories for our entertainment! Or...I might have to come over there and kick your ass.
  #15   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 07:49 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
I see more positive comments than negative.. I say keep going and forget the haters.
  #16   Add to Username3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2008, 11:33 PM

Username3 is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=Lime]There is always going to be negative comments.
Ignore them! They're losers :]
[/COLOR]
  #17   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 04:55 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
Great story! Go on with the saga, please!

#18   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 11:53 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Sorry that the naysayers are getting you down. Just know that there are many out there who look forward to everything you write---and I am one of them. Take a break if you must, but please come back when the inspiration returns. I am a big fan!
  #19   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 10:07 AM
BoyWonder

Hey Guys I put the story back for those of you who hadn't read it could. I will be posting a new chapter probably this weekend... Yes that means I'm back
  #20   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Good to hear, man, I'm a big fan of this series and I can't wait to see how big and strong Wes becomes in the near future. I've seen the negative reaction, believe me, I've had plenty of that on my female muscle stories elsewhere, you just have to be a trooper and write the stories for the people who like your work and in spite of the people who don't, just don't pay any attention to those who would do you wrong. If you stop because of it, they win, you and all your fans lose.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #21   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:49 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Glad you're back, man.
  #22   Add to cmpd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:03 PM

cmpd is on a distinguished road
deep bow master
welcome back
i never spoke before because of a story but
you are great.
good luck
  #23   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM

RyBearATL
I'm enjoying it too; ignore the haters.
  #24   Add to flipdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2008, 07:12 AM

flipdude
It's so great that you're back! I'm a huge fan of your stories. Just wanted to send my support.
  #25   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2008, 09:08 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
It's great to see you back! Though I have also been watching CF for a new chapter of this story, I check this site far more often.

From reading your stories and the comments posted after them, it seems that the positive FAR outnumber the negative. That's great considering (in my opinion from reading many message boards over the years) that people who have a negative opinion of a story are much more likely to post it than people who have positive reactions. That's one reason why I try to comment on stories that I like. For every one person who posts a positive comment on a story, there are probably several who like it but don't post.

Sorry to ramble on, but again it's great to see you back on the forum!
  #26   Add to buffguy31264's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2008, 11:01 PM

buffguy31264 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to buffguy31264 Send a message via Skype™ to buffguy31264
hot

go on....and on
  #27   Add to uno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM

uno is on a distinguished road
Excellent!

I cannot wait for a continuance!
  #28   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:37 PM
BoyWonder

Hey Guys! Chapter 4 is in the works and almost complete, should be posted by the end of this weekend Thanks for all the great comments I feel Uber Special
  #29   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 06:26 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstud88 View Post
Hey Guys! Chapter 4 is in the works and almost complete, should be posted by the end of this weekend Thanks for all the great comments I feel Uber Special
Hey Soccerstud, don't mention it, dude. Your stories are a blast to read. Make them FUN! Thanks for writing! Keep up the good work and don't let the hypocrites get you down, okay? Take it from me, and I'm a PUBLISHED AUTHOR. Ignore the negative comments from those who never post a thing on this site. Your stuff is good. Keep on writing and never give up!

Your friend,

Rex
  #30   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 07:48 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Rextorres is right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Ignore the negative comments from those who never post a thing on this site. Your stuff is good. Keep on writing and never give up!
Rextorres is absolutely right, in my opinion. I like to follow the basic guideline of "if you haven't anything nice to say, then say nothing at all." I see no point in writing negative, destructive comments. All comments on this site should be constructive ONLY, again, in my opinion. I've never posted a story, and as much as I would like to, I have absolutely no talent in that area!! Therefore, I do not believe I have any right in telling you, or any author on this site, that their story "sucks," or whatever other negative things people say. And even if someone is an author who has posted a story, they still have no right to make destructive comments because destructive comments are NEVER necessary.

Okay, end rant. I do hate seeing nasty comments, it really does anger me a bit to see how rude some people can be. But anyway, I think your stories are great!! Never stop writing, and never let someone else stop you from doing what you love.
  #31   Add to shadow_hart69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:54 PM

shadow_hart69 is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=Purple]Awesome story, love it n can't wait for me [/COLOR]
  #32   Add to abilene310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 06:38 AM

abilene310 is on a distinguished road
Clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationIV View Post
Rextorres is absolutely right, in my opinion. I like to follow the basic guideline of "if you haven't anything nice to say, then say nothing at all." I see no point in writing negative, destructive comments. All comments on this site should be constructive ONLY, again, in my opinion. I've never posted a story, and as much as I would like to, I have absolutely no talent in that area!! Therefore, I do not believe I have any right in telling you, or any author on this site, that their story "sucks," or whatever other negative things people say. And even if someone is an author who has posted a story, they still have no right to make destructive comments because destructive comments are NEVER necessary.

Okay, end rant. I do hate seeing nasty comments, it really does anger me a bit to see how rude some people can be. But anyway, I think your stories are great!! Never stop writing, and never let someone else stop you from doing what you love.
Unless, of course, you love killing people...

Anyways, I completely agree with Temptation IV. This website is for entertainment and creative expression, not for critiques on tiny details. Love the stories and am excited to read more!!

P.S. I've been a member for years, and this is my first post, but I was so happy to hear that you were back, I had to say something.
  #33   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:56 AM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
No Bad Comments

Dude! EVERY comment you get is a GOOD comment! Really! It means someone read your story and took a few minutes of THEIR valuable time to tell what they liked or didn't like!

Plenty of people post here and get NO COMMENTS!

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about at all." - Oscar Wilde
  #34   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 09:59 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
part 4?

Is part 4 finished yet? If so, are you posting it on here or on CF?
  #35   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 02:30 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by josefhoward View Post
Dude! EVERY comment you get is a GOOD comment! Really! It means someone read your story and took a few minutes of THEIR valuable time to tell what they liked or didn't like!

Plenty of people post here and get NO COMMENTS!

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about at all." - Oscar Wilde

Josefhoward,

Now those sound like the words of an experienced author. Well said and so true; it's not easy to accept the bad ones but eventually the writer might even agree with them.
  #36   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
BoyWonder

Hey Sorry its taking me so long before thanksgiving break I actually deleted this whole part I wrote because I didn't like it and then during break my BF and I broke up so I'm not in the.. happiest of moods.. But I'm slowly working on it and hopefully I'll get finished soon.. Thank you so much for all your comments they have meant so much to me.
  #37   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 09:40 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Wow. Sorry to hear it, Alex. I just assumed it was the pre-break crunch at school. Hope you heal soon. That's definitely more important than writing for us (as is your school work).
  #38   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:47 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
hey sorry to hear about the bf.

hope your feeling better soon, and cant wait for the next story!

tom x
  #39   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:11 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Awesome story!

Yes, a bit of thread necromancy, but I felt this plot had to be recognized for how HOT it was
The Following User Says Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
HumanThingy (February 4th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options