The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: What do you want Cameron's new look to be
A cop 38 32.48%
A contruction worker 42 35.90%
A biker 13 11.11%
A sailor 24 20.51%
Voters: 117. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to beard_ed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 11:53 AM

beard_ed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to beard_ed Send a message via Yahoo to beard_ed
A Model for Every Man

Cameron had just got home very a tough day at the local hardware store he worked for. A customer had complained that the "pretty boy" had overcharged him and the manager had decided to make this the day to fire Cameron. Yes, he was what most average people would consider a pretty boy. He has shaggy black hair that shines in the sunlight, which highlights his intense emerald green eyes. His skin is a natural tan and he rarely has to worry about shaving. He is 6'2 and has smooth abs and long strong legs. His biceps are the kind you see on gymnasts in college. Yes he is a "pretty boy" but that was no reason for that ass to fire him and make him have to look for a new job. Cameron had thought to put off the job search since he didn't want to miss his favorite baseball team play but he knew he had the rent due in a week and he had to find something. So before he got home he had decided to get the paper and some guy who he noticed kept following him around walked over and gave him his. He decided not to turn away a free paper and thanked the man and went home. So that is where we are now.
Cameron opens the paper and a piece of bright orange paper falls out. He picks the paper up and notices bold black type appearing. He reads the text as it appears and finds out it's an ad for a modeling job. "Be a model for every man. We are looking for a young man who isn't afraid to change his look. We pay weekly and your contract is on a weekly basis. Please call Jeremy at (804) 729-5673. " Cameron didn't think twice and picked up the phone and dialed the number.

"Jeremy here, are you calling about the modeling job?"

"Yeah if it's still available" Cameron answers.

"Yes, it is. This job is confidential and must not be spoken about to anyone else. If you still want the job you must come to 14 West Orange Ave at 9pm tonight. If you do not show up we will see this as you declining and you will not be eligible for the job again. "

"Ok, is there anything specific I need to wear?" Cameron asks.

"No Mr. Murphy you may come as you are. I hope to see you." Jeremy hangs up.

"Ok I hope he had caller id cause I don't know how else he could know my name. I guess I better get going. It's already 8:45 and it takes about 10 minutes to get downtown.

Cameron gets in his car and drives to the location. When he arrives at the place he sees a small storefront. No windows only a door. He parks the car and walks up to the door and knocks. A couple minutes later a man about Cameron's age opens the door. "Hey, I'm Jeremy, I believe we talked on the phone. Cameron put his hand out to shake Jeremy and gives him a once over. His hair is short almost buzzed and appears to be a dark rich brown. His eyes are the same dark brown. His face is framed by a thick dense full beard. He is about 6'0 tall and his arms are covered in the same thick brown hair. His clothes practically cling to his body as if they were formed around him.

"So are you ready to get started Mr. Murphy? If so you need to fill out your info and sign this contract"

"Oh yeah. I really need the money and since everybody thinks of me as a pretty boy I might as well use what I got" Cameron replies.

"Ok just follow me." Cameron continues filling out the paperwork and follows Jeremy. Jeremy takes Cameron to an open area of the building where a barber's chair is in the center beside a sink and vanity.

"So this is where most of the work on you will be done." Jeremy points to the barber's chair and sink.

"What does all this work on me entail?" Cameron asks

"Basically each week you will be given a certain look to model. Each look will most likely be opposite of what you were doing the week prior. As we can't have you look exactly the same modeling something totally different we will alter your look. Not surgically, mind you, but with just an alteration of your body hair, clothes , head hair and facial hair.

"Facial hair and body hair? I'm sorry to say that I don't have much to work with. My body hair is sparse at the most and it takes me a week to get a 5 o'clock shadow." Cameron rubs his chin.

"Not to worry I have a special cream for your body and facial hair. Also a shampoo for your hair. It will give us the results I need. This week the ad cover will be in regards to baseball. So you will need to look like a baseball player.

"Awesome, I love baseball." Cameron smiles.

"Well that's good" Jeremy strokes his beard while he looks over Cameron. "Well we should get started. Please undress so I can apply the first layer of the body cream" .

Cameron not afraid of showing some skin undresses. Jeremy grabs a tan looking colored cream and starts rubbing it on Cameron's body covering it in a light tan cream except for his face. Once the cream touches his skin his body heat instantly dries it.

"That?s all you should need of the body cream. Now for the body hair cream.? Jeremy grabs a jar filled with a black cream from the vanity and starts putting it on his pecs, abs, and what would be his treasure trail. He also applies it to his forearms and his legs. Like the other cream it dries instantly. So far he looks like a guy with a bunch of tan makeup on with black smudge covering his arms legs chest and abs.

"This stuff feels weird how long am I suppose to keep it on? Cameron asks.

"After I'm done you can go home and take a shower if you want to wash it off. Once the cream touches your skin and your body heat activates it, it's already working. Now let me finish by doing your face." He grabs another jar filled with glossy black liquid and starts applying it to Cameron face but only where his beard would grow if he could grow one. Like the other creams it instantly dries.

"Well you are done. You should come back tomorrow at 5 pm and we can start changing your look and put you in your clothes so we can start doing the shots."

"Great I can't wait to get started. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Cameron grabs his clothes and gets dressed and waves to Jeremy as he walks out the door and gets in his car and heads home.

Jeremy smiles. "I can't wait to get started either."

When Cameron gets home he does as Jeremy suggested and takes a shower. He makes sure he gets all the caked on cream off and dries his body off. Tired and worn out from the long day he decides to puts on a pair of boxer briefs and gets in the bed and turns on the TV. He sits back and watches the late night comedian make bad jokes and eventually falls asleep. He awakes the next morning to his alarm clock going off.

"Damn I forgot I set it for work" Cameron turns it off and tries to go back to sleep but he can't. Unfortunately he's a sleeper where once you wake up it's hard to go back to sleep. So he gets out of bed and he hears his phone. He receives a text message from Jeremy that reads. "As per your contract you are not to alter your appearance in any way after the cream has applied. So that means no shaving or waxing or getting a haircut. "

"Sure it's not like I have much to shave or wax anyway." Cameron grabs some clothes out of his dresser and starts dressing as he heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He walks into the bathroom and turns on the light. He squints his eyes as he tries to adjust to the lights. He opens his medicine cabinet and grabs his toothpaste and toothbrush and starts to brush his teeth. He does his usual 50 strokes and spits it out and rinses off the toothbrush. He puts them back in the cabinet and closes only to see his reflection in the mirror.

"Holy shit!! How the hell did I grow so much stubble over night.' As he looks in the mirror his once clean shaven face is covered in a thick dense week's worth of black stubble. "He wasn't kidding about the cream was he?" He brings his hands up to his face to see if what he sees is actually there and is totally shocked when he feels the thick bristles rub against his fingertips. "This is fucking sweet! I can't believe I have stubble and this thick in just a day" He once again brings his hands up to his face and instead of slightly touching the stubble he starts to stroke the thick dense black bristles. As he does this he whole body shudders and his gets a boner.

"Damn, I never knew I could be so turned on by some stubble." As he continues to admire and feel his new facial hair he noticed his forearms and is once again shocked. His once light covered forearms are now covered in a black forest of hair. Not only are his forearms covered in black hair but so are his legs and from the tuft of chest hair poking out the top of his T-shirt so his chest. He lifts up his shirt and finds his entire chest, abs, pecs and treasure trail covered by a thick mat of black hair.

"This is fucking intense." He continues to look over his body and notices that his pecs are not only covered in hair but are larger than before. So are his forearms and biceps they look like they have been swinging bats for years. He legs also look like they can run and steal bases all day.

"This has got to be the best job ever!!!!" Cameron decides to take his new look outside and grabs his keys and heads out the door.

Cameron drives just to be driving but he eyes stop on an intriguing place and he pulls into the parking lot. He looks around for the entrance and heads inside. Once inside he has the urge to go the back rooms. Once there he stops and notices a bunch of batting cages.

"Whoa I can't believe I wound up here." He decides to go with the flow and gets in the cages and puts on a helmet. He hasn't played baseball since he was in high school and that was only in gym class. So as he waits for the ball to come his way he stand in an awkward pose. The ball comes out of the machine and with pure instinct Cameron swings and hits the ball crushing it.

"Damn what is in those creams?" Cameron wonders but also grins now knowing what he just did. He continues crushing balls till late in the afternoon. He finally stops when an employee comes by and asks that another customer use the cages.

"Sure man, I think I?m done now anyway." He gives the equipment to the man and heads to the front of the store. On his way out he heads to the clothing part of the store and purchases a baseball cap. As he walks out the door he put the cap on backwards and sees his reflection in the glass of the window. Where there was once stubble is a short beard. No skin is showing at all. He strokes his new beard and smiles as he gets in his car and decides to head home.

When he gets home he looks at his body once again now covered in the thick black hair which is not matted down by his sweat. His once swimmer's type build is now a body built to hit homeruns and catch balls. His "pretty boy" face is now covered with a thick dense shiny black short beard. His body shudders once again and he grabs his cock and starts to stroke it looking at his body and face the whole time. Not even a minute passes by and he cums. The orgasm is the best he can ever remember and he starts stroking again and after a minute once again he cums and orgasms. He does this for the next 10 minutes until he becomes tired and finds his way to the bed and falls asleep.

The next day Cameron awakens around 1pm the next afternoon. He stands up and finds his body covered in cum and remembers his amazing day yesterday. He runs to the bathroom and looks in the mirror. His short beard has grown out more becoming thick dense and full and even more shiny. His body is still amazing as it was yesterday, only his body hair is not covered in sweat but cum. He decides to take a shower before his first photo shoot with Jeremy. He turns on the hot water and steps in washing up and feeling the new sensation of his new body hair. He washes his body and rinses off and grabs some shampoo and starts to wash his hair and remembers his beard and starts to shampoo his beard as well. He almost cums as he massages the shampoo in his new thick beard but controls it. He finishes up in the shower and dries off. He walks naked into his bedroom and puts on his boxer briers that are now snug around his body. He puts on a T-shit that strains against his new upper body and finds a pair a jeans that his legs barely fit in. As he heads out the door he grabs his new baseball cap and puts it on.

He arrives at Jeremy's and heads inside. Jeremy is standing in the middle of the room and is pleased at his new model's change

"Looks like the creams worked huh?'

"You bet your ass they did. This is just fucking awesome. I never thought I would like a beard so much till I was actually able to grow one. Now I don't know if I can handle it if you have to shave it.

"Don't worry about the beard in the shoot. It's staying. Your hair on the other hand needs to be shortened. So I'll need you to have a seat" Jeremy motions to the barber's chair

Cameron sits in the chair and Jeremy pulls out a pair of clippers and takes off Cameron's cap. He turns on the clippers and starts buzzing down his hair. Using standard clippers he buzzes the sides using a 3 1/2 and a 4 on the top. When he's finished Cameron's shaggy hair is not a long buzz cut. He then takes out a beard trimmer and starts shaping Cameron's neckline making it look less messy. When he's finished he brushes off the stray hairs and grabs a bag and hands it to Cameron and tells him to get changed.

Cameron grabs the bag and starts changing. Inside the bag is a generic baseball uniform with the number 69 on the back. When he puts on the uniform it contours to every part of his body showing off every muscle and his impressive bulge.

"Ok just put on the baseball cap and grab the bat in the bag and I'll need you to stand in front of the green screen over there"

Cameron does as he says and Jeremy watches him as he walks trying to contain his erection. Jeremy asks him to do over 15 poses for the photo shoot and that 5 of them will be in the magazine. Some of the poses were basic while some were on the sexy side. Cameron wonders why he would be doing sexy poses for an men's magazine but decides to go with the flow.
As the photo shoot comes to a close Jeremy grabs his wallet and hands Cameron his first payment. Cameron is shocked at the amount.

"A $100, 000, that's more than I make in 2 or 3 years! Just for one shoot?"

"Not just for the shoot but also the creams we applied to you, and if you are willing to this each week you will be paid that amount each week"

"Hell yeah I'll do it! " Cameron exclaims.

"Good I'll see you next week. Till then enjoy your new look. It seems you like it"

"Your damn right I do" Cameron gives Jeremy a bear hug and walks out the door into his new car thinking of how many new caps he can buy with just $1,000 of this money. Hell he could buy a cap from every team.

As Jeremy watched his model walk out the door once again he contemplates his model's next look.

Also the poll above if for you to decide Cameron's next look.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2008, 12:18 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story. More muscle next time, please! :-)

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 04:27 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Model story

"A" for the day!

Like "A-Rod"!

Great story!

How about a lumberjack next time?

Mdlftr