The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
El Sol No Da De Beber (A short story in three acts) Act 3

El Sol No Da De Beber
(A short story in three acts)

Act 3

It was late July in the middle of a storm. We didn?t have much rain usually, but tonight the sky was pouring. The rain just fell nonstop, and I was getting frustrated when I heard many houses were flooded in the lower parts of the city. I couldn?t help but curse for my luck when the goddamn thunders caused a black out that took three hours to be fixed, then because I?ve lost my training with Gerardo, which was definitely the high point of my day.

Then, while lost in my thoughts, I heard a knock on the door. It was him. I couldn?t help but stare at his tight soaked clothes, which were now transparent leaving nothing to the imagination. ?Don?t stare? I say to myself, but it was impossible because his huge body covered all my view.

?My apartment flooded? he said lifting the bag that he was carrying in his left hand making his huge bicep flex and bulge with power. ?Do you mind if I stay here while I find a new place.?

?Come on in? I just couldn?t believe my luck. This must be a dream. I just couldn?t believe I had the hottest, biggest, buffest guy in the state here with me. ?I?ll wash your clothes? I said grabbing his bag trying not to look overly excited. ?You can take a bath if you want to.? I said signaling the shower.

?Nice place? he said as he started to take off his wet clothes directing towards the shower ?It?s better than the one you had before.? Oh god! He must have added several pounds of muscle since the last time I saw him. Are those carved abs humanly possible? God, those huge meaty pecs make me want to? stop it! You can?t lust over your friend! But it?s so hard not to?

?I?ll go and wash your clothes while you shower? I said excusing myself before I get a notable hard on. I tried to leave as fast as I could; my relationship with Gerardo was weird enough as it was already. I breathed deeply as I started to put all the clothes on washing machine, trying to get used to the idea of having to control my lust for the huge teen bodybuilder who will be living with me for a couple of days. Once I left clothes on the dryer I decided to begin cooking dinner.

?Would you like chicken for dinner?? I asked Gerardo who was still on the shower.

?You are the one who makes my diet? Ever since I was on nutrition I made diets for Gerardo while he trained me at the gym. ?I?ll eat whatever you cook??

?I left you some clothes on the room? I said as I put the chicken on the pan ?They?re just out of the dryer?? That?s when he got out of the bath wearing only a towel around his waist. I tried to turn around and don?t stare? I really tried? but his body was so hot I just couldn?t help but devour him with my eyes. He had some huge pecs that jutted over his chest, casting a shadow over the top of his 8-pack abs. Then my look went down to the huge pillars of muscle that where his legs. He had what seemed to be 8 calves in each calf just from the overdevelopment of his muscle. And his huge thighs looked so strong and powerful. He could easily crush my head between those two thighs if he wanted. Heck, he could have blasted me through the wall with just one kick of his superior muscles. Then again, going against all I knew about human anatomy, came his impossible small waist. I knew that his waist was one inch bigger than mine, but just compared to his huge, wide, broad shoulders, it looked even smaller than mine. And how could I forget about his arms. If you can imagine a melon attached to a horse?s triceps, connected to a forearm the size of some men arms, and then you cover it with veins ticker than your middle finger, you would be pretty close to what I was seeing. He looked at me, he knew I was staring. I should have looked another way, but I was hypnotized by his body.

He then walked to the room, and I could get a look of his mighty back. I?ve got to admit that I?ve never felt that attracted to backs, I generally would rather the chest or abs, but his back got me mesmerized. It was a total landscape of flesh and muscle that bulged and flexed with every step he took. I just couldn?t help but staring to his colossal back and then there was his perfect ass that was held tight against the towel.

Once he was in the room I just couldn?t concentrate on anything I?ve been doing. What the hell was I thinking? I didn?t want him to think I have a thing for him. I didn?t want to alienate him with my feelings, or freak him out or nothing. Did I stare for too long? Or did just time went by really slowly? It?s just that his muscles had such an effect on me I might have as well stared for him for one minute when I felt it was a whole hour.

I breathed in and out, relaxed, and cleared my mind. I had to concentrate on not thinking about his body. It was hard, so I turned on the radio? music?s got to clear my mind? So I just concentrated on the chicken, the condiments, and the salad. I had to keep my mind busy. I finally was over with the chicken and started to put the table when I felt two big arms hugging me tightly? for a minute I?ve forgotten where I was, and who was with me, so I reacted pulling myself away.

?Please don?t?? he said as he pulled me tighter against his muscled chest. I could feel his hard muscles against my skin? my heart was racing, but my head couldn?t understand what the fuck was going on. ?I?m sorry? he said as he held me closer just to let me go. Once free I turned around and realized he wasn?t wearing his shirt, I was about to be mesmerized about his huge pecs, but instead of his muscles, his eyes attracted my attention this time? was he? was he crying?

?I?m sorry? he said almost sobbing as he looked straight at me ?I?m sorry for leaving you when you needed me the most? I?m sorry for not supporting you and leaving you when you came out? After this storm you received me with your open arms? even after what I did to you? and you? you are so nice to me after leaving you??

?You?ve got nothing to be sorry about Gerardo? I said as I put one hand on his shoulder, I couldn?t help but awe at the size and hardness, but I had no time to let my lust guide me, there was my best friend in need, and horny or not I was supposed to help him. ?We have already worked out that, and I have already forgiven you? there?s nothing you shall feel sorry about??

?You don?t understand? he said looking to my eyes ?I? I left you alone because I was confused? because I realized many things? I? I was confused and??

?I know you where confused? I said confidently ?Not every day you discover your best friend is gay? I said with a smile trying to make him feel better. He sighed.

?You don?t understand? I?ve always felt attracted to woman, but? when you came out I felt confused about my feelings for you? I realized that I felt for you much more than just friendship? I?m sorry that it took me so much time, a whole storm and losing my things to realize that? I love you.?

He kissed me then? it took me a while to understand what was happening, but after some time I kissed him back. ?I love you too? I said, but words aren?t needed in the universal language of love, sometimes just one kiss, one look, are enough.

Suddenly I realized how silly have I been cursing my luck before. I cursed the storm when I couldn?t leave the house; I cursed the rain that soaked my clothes; I cursed the thunders when lights went off. Now I that I have him here I bless the storm that brought him; I bless the rain when he peeled off his wet clothes? and now I bless the thunder? as lights go off.

Who?d tell life is full of little blessings?

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:04 PM

cesarvillavi
Behind the story

Hi! This is the last part of the story. I'm sorry for taking so long to writte it, but a lot of things came up and I couldn't find enough time to finish it.

Well. As promised I shall explain why I choose that title. "El Sol No Da De Beber" is the title of one of my favorite songs of Silvio Rodriguez. It was written in 1982 and it talks about homosexuality. I think that's the first song I heard that was about homosexuality.

Today I got a really bad new, that was that Prop. 8 was accepted in California. I didn't really felt like posting anything today because of that, but when I first heard about prop. 8 from my bf and how they were trying to get the Hispanoamerican vote I asked him why didn't they used song like this.

I know many of the people in this forum don't speak spanish, and there are plenty like me that learned English as a second language, so I did my best to translate this song for you:

El Sol No Da De Beber (The sun won't satitate your thirst)

By the warm protection of room 214,
my love song strips.
The indiscreet and clumsy morning arrives,
and beauty makes us poorer:
slaves of the time and the clock.

And that’s how the crazy moments went by
That’s how happiness went through.
Always fleeing from the stare of others
Interweaving a crazy universe
Filled of caresses and complicity.

Take from me everything
And drink it well
We’ve got to fast by dawn
Take from me everything
And even more:
We’ve got to wait
A long no of clarity
Take from me everything
As much as you can
Because Sun won’t satiate your thirst

And for those wretched loves
Condemned because of their rebellion
I’ll give my friendly song one day
And mix my wine with theirs
Without fearing excommunication

And for those who want to burn those verses
Arguing about an immemorial manuscript
I’ll tell the story of this adverse Sun
That goes crying around the universe
Waiting for the day when it will be able to shine.

Ok, I know that wasn't really clear, but it's hard to translate poetry... really hard. When I heard that prop 8 passed I instantly thought about this song. Specially the last verse:

And for those who want to burn those verses
Arguing about an immemorial manuscript (obviously the bible)
I’ll tell the story of this adverse Sun
That goes crying around the universe
Waiting for the day when it will be able to shine.

If my translation was even more horrible that I thought then I'll make a summary about the song: It talks about a gay couple and how it has to fight against the society and it's rules (the sun).That's why they have to rely on each other (take from me everything), and keep their love in secret (that's why they are slaves of the clock and why the song starts with: "by the warm protection of room 214") because the society won't accept it (the sun won't satiate your thirst).(Also, remember this song is from the 80's)

Also the author says how he will "mix his wine with them" that means he doesn't care defending them and their love, even if the church wants to uncommunicate him.

And well that's all I have to say... I think... In fact I wanted to talk about another song that shall be used in the defense of the gay rights "Por quien merece amor" but I may write another story for that.

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

#3   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I understood enough of the Spanish poetically in combination with your translation, and I must say: such strong lyrics! They fit your story well.

Your story touching, heart-felt and real. It is really a plot that could be turned into a book. I would have loved to see it expanded. But maybe in Spanish, so you can put your emotion in it. Even though I wouldn't be able to read it very well
  #4   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2008, 01:26 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
I agree. I also understand Spanish, and I thought, your story and the music complement each other. But the more important it is real, transmit sentiment!
  #5   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 01:09 PM

cesarvillavi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj. View Post
I understood enough of the Spanish poetically in combination with your translation, and I must say: such strong lyrics! They fit your story well.

Your story touching, heart-felt and real. It is really a plot that could be turned into a book. I would have loved to see it expanded. But maybe in Spanish, so you can put your emotion in it. Even though I wouldn't be able to read it very well
Thanks nj. I'd really love to write more about this story. I could really use this as a draft to know what to write, but maybe I'll do that later. So far I've been so busy and I'm so relatively new to writing, but I may pick this again to make a bigger story... but I'm not sure if I could write a book...

Also, I can really write emotion in English. I've been studying English since third grade and sometimes I find myself writting those stories better in English than Spanish... mostly because muscle/erotic/fiction sounds better in English in my head, and I know more adjective to describe muscles in English that I know them in Spanishi

Also... I'm sorry if the translation it's not clear... it's just that translating poetry it's so hard, specially this kind of poetry that is filled with symbols that may not mean the same for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinbad View Post
I agree. I also understand Spanish, and I thought, your story and the music complement each other. But the more important it is real, transmit sentiment!
Hehe... That's a great compliment. I've always thought a writer shall seek for a story that can be felt as real, no matter if it talks about fantasy or sci-fi, a story shall have the ability to transport people into the story and make them want to believe the story is real somewhere.

The case of this story is not completely real. It's inspired in real people and real situations, but in the real life this didn't happened like this.. actually Gerardo and I never dated, and I already had a boyfriend by the time I met him. Nonetheless I was inspired by the situations and decided to write this "what if" story.

Thanks for your comments, they really encourage me to keep writting. Thanks a lot because this reminds me I gotta keep writting Salvation

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode