The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2008, 06:47 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
A Woman's Touch

I lay in the middle of my bed, watching as what I considered to be his incredibly sexy body slouched impressively un-sexily at the foot of it. I'd convinced him to follow me to my room after our latest date, and not 5 minutes later, we'd torn of all our clothes, save our undies, dropped them unceremoniously to the ground, and I'd come onto him like one of those girls outta the Bond movie we'd come from earlier. This was it; we were finally going to consummate our relationship, and... And, for some inexplicable reason, that's when everything had come to a screeching halt.

I honestly didn't know what had happened. I'd pulled him close (a feat, taking into account his size, and just how far my arms had to wrap around to reach the back of his considerable bulk), moved in for a lip lock, and... He'd pulled away.

I was taken aback. I mean, it wasn't like I was some one-night stand he'd started getting regrets about. I'd met him in our advanced psych class a couple weeks earlier. I could tell that he'd been sneaking glances for several classes, but for whatever reason he'd never approached me. I'm confident in my body, but I'd never been one to flaunt it beyond the occasional skintight jean or tank top. Still it was obvious he wasn't trying to copy my notes or anything. So, I cut the chivalry crap and asked him out first.

Not that I was doing him any favors; he was the school's star linebacker, and though he might not have been most girls' "type," he fit the bill perfectly for me: shoulders too wide to fit through a doorway without turning a bit, arms as big as the footballs he routinely knocked outta the hands of skinny quarterbacks, and thick everywhere else. Not to say that he was fat; sure, he had a bit of a gut, but the rest of him was a couple sessions on the treadmill away from being ripped to shreds. Which was perfectly fine with me. Yeah, I like 'em big and soft. What's the use of a statue in bed?

And, after a couple dates, I found out he was a pretty nice guy, too. The first date, he took me out to a really nice downtown Italian restaurant. The whole night was beautiful; we chatted about how neither of us understood the latest chapter in our badly-written psychology books, and how his workouts differed from my own (I still hold that and hour and a half or aerobics and cardio is just as strenuous for my body as a 700 pound deadlift is for his), and how we both had an admittedly morbid fascination with Saturday Night Live's “Dear Sister” skit. I thought breaking out into the song from the aforementioned skit sealed the deal about this guy, until, as we were leaving, he offered to help pay the bill of a couple who's credit cards had been declined. I'd bagged a generous one! (And, just so you know, all of our dates had been that good).

On top of all that, he was smart as hell, a pre-law major on track to graduate a full year ahead of schedule. Considering I was personally taking the full four years to complete MY law degree, I could have been a bit intimidated intellectually, but he was never arrogant about it. As a matter of fact, he was modest to a fault, never flaunting his grades or his physical size. His walk exemplified it: not quite confident, but nowhere near self-conscious. Always wary of of how much his muscle-bound frame took up space, of how much his gargantuan strength was capable of, he seemed to draw in on himself just enough that it was sorta cute, in a way. What mattered most, though, was that he was good to me. Seemed almost too good to be true; a guy with the kind of body I dreamed about, an intellect that not only matched his physical size but that meshed well with my own, and he was the “Aw, shucks,” type? He was the first guy I could even imagine settling down with.

A little rain though, eh? And here we were. I didn't think anything had been wrong; we both seemed ready for it beforehand. Was he a virgin? He'd never hinted at past sexual relations, but I figured he was just trying to be respectful, like always. Maybe he couldn't get it up? I snuck a quick peek. No way, that wasn't the problem at all! I was getting wet just thinking about it... I couldn't think why he could possibly be embarrassed about ANY aspect of himself.

And yet, it was getting on 15 minutes of silence between us. Hm... I decided to try one more time. I got up and sexy-crawled across the bed, placing my hands on his large shoulders and massaging gently.

"Hey, baby, what's up? I thought you said you were cool with this? That it was just the next step in our relationship," I cooed in his ear. He glanced at me, and then looked away uneasily.

"I know, Angie, I just..." He breathed nervously. This was so unlike him... Usually, him acting like this wouldn't have been much of an issue, but in physical pursuits, like football, weightlifting and, I'd assumed, sex, he'd always seemed to sort of let his instincts take over. Now, though, it almost looked like he wanted to confess some grave secret. I tried to look comforting.

"It's not an STD or something, is it? Because if that's what it is, you know we don't HAVE to have sex to make this thing between us meaningful. This is just icing on the cake."

"No, no, of course it's not that!" he stammered, whipping his head around quickly. "I'd never lead you on like that! I... I just..."

Maybe he just needed a but of persuasion. I put my index finger to his lips, then removed it, moved forward, and kissed him deeply. He didn't even resist; he just melted completely into it, like he was yearning for it so hard. We pulled away a full 2 minutes later, his hair mussed and messy and a surprised, almost flabbergasted look on his face. "Woah," he whispered.

"Ain't it, though?" I smirked back at him. "If you're still not comfortable with this, just say so. We can just watch some SNL or someth-." I didn't have time to finish my sentence as he suddenly jumped off the bed and onto me, kissing even more passionately than before. Oh, was THIS was going to be fun!

~~~~

The foreplay was almost nonexistent. As soon as the kiss ended, he'd relieved me of my bra and panties, leaving my taught, pert form ready for action, and action was taken with gusto. All. Over. My. Body. His hands and tongue practically teleported from erogenous zone to erogenous zone. My neck, my nipples, my clit, everything. And when I thought he'd taken me to the peak of pleasure with just those ravenous movements, he stopped and brought out the big guns. I don't think it was the largest thing in existence, but that just served to make sure he'd be able to fit it all in me. It was still huge though, and definitely the thickest I'd ever seen. On the Magnum went, on the lube went, and inside me it went. All of it. On the first stroke.

Thankfully, he'd loosened me up considerably before, and it wasn't 20 seconds of having this stallion pumping into me that I'd moaned out a cum, my hips bucking in time with his. But he wasn't done. Like I said, he was ravenous; I'd never seen anyone go at it like him. He filled me to the brim, stretching me so wide, and yet everything moved smoothly, and quick as fuck. His thrusts increased in tempo after my 4th orgasm, and I pulled him into another kiss. Even in his passion, though, he made sure that he was still supporting most of his gargantuan bulk, somehow his sense of gentleness breaking through what had to be a steel wall of pure animal desire.

I think that was the tipping point, though. He hilted inside, his already-mighty cock expanding, and he let out a roar would have sent a pride of lions packing as he shot a load so strong that I could feel it through the condom. With his rod still pulsing, and me still skewered on it, he picked me up and flipped us both over so that I was lying on him. We rested, panting, so incredibly tired after that mind-blowing experience. Finally, I slipped off him, and moved up to cuddle with him.

“Oh, Jim... That was amazing,” I said, nuzzling at his neck. I ran a finger along his barrel chest, eliciting a groan from him and prompting his reposed form to arch its back and bring him an inch off the mat. Except, he never went back down. He groaned sharply again, and his chest seemed to pulse under my finger.

“Jim? Jim, are you okay, honey?” He just moaned, and then pushed me roughly off him with a strength that, even at his size, I didn't know he had. I screamed. “Jim!” But, now he was moaning and groaning continuously, his hips bucking off the bed, and his whole body... Growing? That couldn't be possible! But... But, he was growing! Right before my eyes! It couldn't have taken more than a minute, but through my eyes, time seemed to slow.

His chest, each side already as wide as me, seemed to expand. I wouldn't say that they filled out; he was already hugely-muscled in that department. But they still seemed to expand forwards as well as outwards, his rib cage widening as the muscle grew. Above, what little was left of his neck disappeared between the two muscles that ran from his skull to his shoulders, which also thickened quite a bit; it was as if someone had stuffed a towel and some bowling balls into his upper torso. His arms inflated, too, growing from a healthy twenty inches on the upper part to... who knows how big (he'd had me measure them once, so that's the only reason I knew his original measurement); his forearms expanded in kind.

From my vantage point, I could see his entire form rise a couple more inches as his back thickened; the growth was especially pronounced in the muscles at his side (the ones that look like wings). Of all the things, though, his gut didn't seem to enlarge or shrink; it stayed just as soft as ever. His legs, though... I mean, I know I said that I liked big guys, but I'd never really thought about his legs before. But as they grew from the powerful base they already were to at least as wide as my waist. And I found it... kind of sexy. I knew how compassionate he was, but no one would ever mistake him for a pussy; my man was a MAN. (And what exactly makes him a man went through a metamorphosis of its own, but as you'll see, that's just between us.)

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, it stopped. His convulsing and moaning ended, and he just lay there, gasping, as I sat on the foot of the bed, mystified. He'd grown at least an inch or two outwards everywhere on his body; he looked as soft and cuddly as ever, but there was definitely much, much more of him, and there was no denying that it was all muscle. I know I should have been scared, but I could only sit there, gazing in awe. It was just... amazing.

~~~~

He stumbled out of bed and into my bathroom. A good half hour later, he stumbled back out and collapsed against the wall.

“What the hell just happened, Jim?” I asked, more eager for the answer than any fear or disgust or any other emotion I should have been feeling.

He put his head in his hands. “I... I gained 43 pounds.”

That made him just under 340 pounds total. As a junior linebacker, heck, as a human, that was a ridiculous number. I had to know. “No, what the HELL just happened?” He looked up at me, then away, then snuck a look at me again. “I'm so, so, sorry Angie...”

He didn't understand how it worked, but ever since puberty, any time he'd had sex with a woman, this had happened. He didn't know if it was supernatural, or the result of some genetic mutation, or science gone awry; it was just a part of him. He said that after a while, most of the growth wore off, but because of its effects on him, he'd avoided having sex altogether (he said he'd tried going the bi-curious route, but it just didn't work for him).

“You know... Until I met you...” I definitely caught a small blush as he said that. “Being with you, sharing with you... I just wanted to give you something tangible back. I should have told you...” My heart melted like ice cream in a Florida summer: quickly and completely. I jumped up and tried to to get my arms around his waist for a hug, gave up and went for a neck hug.

“Honey, there's nothing to worry about. You're still the same person. I don't think this does anything but give us another thing that's just between us,” I said, smiling at him.

He smiled shyly back. “Well, my parents kinda know, too...”

“Not about this, though,” I said, giving him a mischievous smirk and running my hands down his stomach and onto his manhood. He moaned as I made contact, and grinned lazily.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“And it's all reversible?” I asked, running my finger along his massive chest, oohing softly as I realized the cleft between his pecs took it's length completely.

My ministrations got a small groan out of him before he responded, “He-he says so, yeah.”

“Then, just a little more fun couldn't hurt, huh?” I'd barely got the sentence out before he'd swept me off my feet and put me into a fireman's carry for the quick walk to my bed. I gave a small fist pump; woman's touch does it again!

Ugh... >_< I'm... I'm not quite sure if this came out the way I'd intended. I have my misgivings about posting a first draft after churning it out in about 2 and a half hours(concept and all), ESPECIALLY one from a woman's point of view (which, being a male, I'm probably horribly inept with) but let's just see if anyone has any thoughts about it... Note: The science-y stuff was all bullshit, but hopefully it's convincing enough. :P

EDIT: v1.5 Still not completely proofread, but I changed some parts that were bugging me. Still work to do, but...

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; November 16th, 2008 at 09:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfotehmoon For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (November 11th, 2013), chicken legs (November 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2008, 07:49 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Yeah!

Yeah, this was a good one!

BTW, one niggly detail: women usually just get wet, they don't really "cum" in the sense of shooting or pulsing, like a guy does. They really spasm during orgasm (along with the moisture) and their vaginal area becomes really sensitive--to the point of almost pain when they are really stimulated.

Minor quibble. LOVED the story!

Mdlftr
  #3   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2008, 08:59 PM
mm1981

That was great! Please write more!
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 02:26 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
zzzzzzzzzzzz - Thumbs Down

Let me give you the "critique" I would NEVER give any other author on this site. I respect our contributors too much and have always kept my mouth shut when I read something displeasing or boring. But since you seem so vocal about criticizing the work of others, I will make an exception here. After all, it is my right to offer constructive criticism. I'm using YOUR definition of "constructive" which is "pretty much anything I damned well please."

I have to admit, I slept through most of it. Reading it was made all the more arduous by the little spelling mistakes you neglected to correct (it's "torn off", not "torn of"; it's "people had"...there is no contraction in "people'd"). There were also painful stylistic flourishes. Most notably your tendency. To break down sentences. Into smaller. Incomplete. Phrases. It ruins the continuity of the story. There were also questionable expressions, like this one right from the beginning:

"slouched impressively unsexily"

Ew.

Is unsexily even a word? I would suggest learning to correctly use the body of existing words before incorporating any imaginary words in your stories.

Think of words as the interlocking rails of a train set that take your story to some destination. They need to lock in correctly for the story to flow. I am guessing that, when you were younger, you were the kid who always tried jamming train tracks together, making the locomotive skip the track or fall off the tressle...

And then there is the content...Dear lord. There were like two short paragraphs dealing with muscle growth, and much of it dealt with "fat growth", as the protagonist became both more muscular and fatter. I imagine this is because, as she explains, the narrator (and you) like them "soft."

Well after reading this, I got something "soft" for you right here. This is a muscle growth site, not a fat/expansion site. Let me remind you Wolf, your JOB, as an author, is to entertain me and arouse me, and I, the reader, was neither entertained nor aroused. I was almost a little grossed out. I didn't want to worship the protagonist's body, but rather felt the urge to push him onto a treadmill. Next time you decide to write, please, please, PLEASE try to make the story a little more about muscle growth. That is the whole point of the site.

So the protagonist got his ability to grow chunkier because of an experiment gone awry...How original.

Also, as a more advanced project, try giving the characters a little depth. The fact the protagonist is studying pre-law and has a weight problem does not make me feel empathetic towards him, or her. We know precious little about her. You spent the opening paragrpahs blabbing on about Bond movies, the rain, and how she liked them "soft." Again, gross...

This story introduces you to the rank and file of authors which, until now, you have served to deplete with your withering criticism of others. It is with some regret that I see you filling the vaccum of authors you have chased away with drek like this. But at least while you are writing, I will always have a bountiful source of fodder and amusement.

Was this helpful?
  #5   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 04:30 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Well, I liked it. And besides, it wasn't so awefully written as other stories, though, as always, there are things which can be bettered.
And me too, I like them soft. Sometimes. Off-season. You know.
  #6   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 08:23 AM

@Mdlftr
Hrm, I didn't mean that she actually ejaculated, but I'll go through that part and see if I can make it more clear. Thanks, though!

@mm1981
Thanks! I'll see what I can do. :P

@ganteugene
Thanks :3 Like I said, it's an uneditted first draft; I just wanted to see if I could get something up without stressing over the little details. I think it's about a 60/40 chance that I'll go back and redo parts to make it better. But, yeah, thanx

@Giant
I'm wary of feeding the troll, but within all of that erroneous bashing, I do see some good points. I'll be true to my word: I'll pick and choose the suggestions I think are valid and work on them, and you'll just have to deal with the results :3
  #7   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 10:52 AM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganteugene View Post
Well, I liked it. And besides, it wasn't so awefully written as other stories, though, as always, there are things which can be bettered.
And me too, I like them soft. Sometimes. Off-season. You know.
Agreed. I enjoy the off season, has-a-little-fluff look more than I enjoy He's-so-shredded-I-might-cut-myself-on-his-abs look. For instance: .
  #8   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 12:49 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
NICE work! i want to see more.

again, women don't cum 4 times or whatnot. You might want to add a little more depth, flesh it out a little. I think its a very good start though

...and you should throw this by esperantogirl to see what she thinks if you want a woman's perspective. I bet she could offer some insight.
  #9   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:13 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I think giantw's response is entirely uncalled for. The best thing that a writer can hope to receive is well-written, intelligent criticism, and that was none of the three.

Please, take your vendettas elsewhere. You acknowledge that the primary reason for your scathing response is that the fellow himself criticized other authors.

...so, your brilliant plan for revenge? Doing the same thing. Exactly the opposite of a work of genius.
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
I think giantw's response is entirely uncalled for. The best thing that a writer can hope to receive is well-written, intelligent criticism, and that was none of the three.

Please, take your vendettas elsewhere. You acknowledge that the primary reason for your scathing response is that the fellow himself criticized other authors.

...so, your brilliant plan for revenge? Doing the same thing. Exactly the opposite of a work of genius.
Indeed, and thanks for putting it so well; lord knows I was fuming far too much when i read his "critique" to have offered anything terribly coherent, cogent, or comprehensible. But you know this all too well, my dear Xyg.

GiantW: Two wrongs don't make a right, man; that kinda retaliation is childish at best. I'd have expected better, I'm sure I'll gonna regard your work now with even less respect than I might have otherwise--I'm sure I'm not alone in that. It's one thing to be critical, another to be very critical; it's still another thing to pile on crappy, erroneous, vendetta-inspired ornaments to your tirade in a vain effort to add vacuous, rhetorical oomph.
Oh, and while we're on any theme of hairs-splitting arbitration & needling jabs, sexily is a word.

Meanwhile, I certainly hope no one else feels discouraged from posting--comments, mind you, nevermind stories, God forbid undertaking such recklessness & risk with trollbots like you lurking about!
-Ille

Things happen.
  #11   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Enjoyed it. |Insert "Thumbs Up" here|
  #12   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 05:15 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great job, Wolf! Excellent premise, cleverly and entertainingly deployed.

xoxo

Richard
  #13   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 05:48 AM

To Xyggurat and Sexi...

Honestly guys, Wolf got the criticism he deserved. If not, look back on some of the "constructive criticism" he left for Soccerstud88. Now THAT was cruel.

Now to be quite honest, I don't give two shits about how you will "view my work after this." After all, I would never post here. What does it say about a place when Wolf can unapologetically slam one of this site's greatest and most beloved contributors? What does it say about a place when the person bringing Wolf to task gets slammed? And what does it say when two members like you take the time to resurrect a flame war that had been dead for over two weeks? Who's the fucking "troll" here, Sexilyscriptor? Have you finally injured your brain with all your incessant drinking? I mean seriously, where were either of you on THIS thread?

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12242

It tells me that this is a place where the people who slam others are never taken to task, and indeed, are later encouraged for their "contributions."

Well, I will stand firm in my position. I will watch for bullies like Wolf and take them to task, and even if it means giving them a dose of their own medicine, then so be it. Why the hell shouldn't I? And if these little conflagrations serve to moderate the opinions of those bullies then I will have succeeded in my purpose. I haven't seen Wolf rip anyone recently have you?

Last edited by giantw; December 12th, 2008 at 07:03 AM.
  #14   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 06:15 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry Xy, I respect you a great deal, but I could not pass this up. You said critiques should be (1) well-written and (2) intelligent and mine was "none of the three." What is the third criterion critiques should meet? You only mention two!

Hey, you might think my response was neither intelligent nor well-written, BUT AT LEAST I CAN ADD!

Last edited by giantw; December 12th, 2008 at 06:59 AM.
  #15   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 09:35 AM

manlion has disabled reputation
Okay, seriously? THAT was not in any way trolling, bashing, or 'just complaining'. That other thread you linked, giant, that was honest criticism, not a major attack or anything. Wolf was very clear, concise, maybe a little opinionated, (apparently tired of seeing the same kind of re-hash over and over again) but I don't think offering suggestions for a little more depth in the story was really that big an offense.

You treat it like it was a major crime to say anything against the other guy. So, because he's written a lot of stories, and he gets good responses, that means he's automatically perfect, there's no room for improvement ever? Any professional artist, writer, or musician can tell you this, you never stop learning. There is no 'perfect' top where you can do the same thing over and over again and still be considered the top of the game.

Even with plain old jerkoff stories, there's still skill and effort involved with making a story interesting.

To be honest, the guy offering criticism was attacked far more harshly than anything said against the original author. Some people get WAY too touchy about this stuff. I saw cap text, 'no, you shut up', and all manner of other insults to this guy who was just offering an opinion. The original author even called back in and attacked the guy.

NOT cool.

Criticism is ALWAYS just a suggestion. Take it or leave it, but don't treat it like an attack. Maybe some people react that way because they do get attacked, but learn to tell the difference, the ones offering honest, level crits are trying to HELP you.
  #16   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:00 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
I'm sorry Xy, I respect you a great deal, but I could not pass this up. You said critiques should be (1) well-written and (2) intelligent and mine was "none of the three." What is the third criterion critiques should meet? You only mention two!

Hey, you might think my response was neither intelligent nor well-written, BUT AT LEAST I CAN ADD!
1) Well-written.

2) Intelligent.

3) Criticism.
  #17   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:30 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Please read the attached link this is relevant to the above.
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...7370#post87370
  #18   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
I've worked in world of entertainment for too many years to know that criticism, any citicism, hurts. That said, however, I've also matured a lot over the years and grown when encountering (as Xyggurat says) well written, intelligent criticism. I disagree with my honorable friend in that I think the third element of constructive criticism should be "respectful".

I mean we need to face the fact that most of the writing on this site, no matter how good, often has more in common with Danielle Steel than William Shakespeare. But it takes a lot of courage to publish a story. People should be open to receiving criticism when they make themselves and their work public. Although there are some who don't realize the kind of reception, both good and bad, that they may receive. No matter how thick skinned the author may appear to be, a lot of us do worry about audience reaction.

I guess I remember what I was taught as a child: if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. To that end I would encourage all would be critics to remember that the tone of their messages in cyberspace can often convey something other than what was intended. And to rest I would say if you aren't actually offering criticism of the story for its own sake then please think twice about what you're actually saying and why. Just my thoughts on the subject.

(I would also echo mattbarradell's points also!)

Last edited by Shade; December 12th, 2008 at 12:47 PM.
  #19   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 01:58 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Sorry but this story was not my cup of tea.
  #20   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 07:26 PM

No, (1) intelligent and (2) well-written are adjectives you used to describe the noun: criticism. Those are two adjectives. Which is the third? You see, if two words are describing an object, that does not create three objects...I think you understand this, but you are trying desperately not to admit making a mistake.
  #21   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:35 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
OH NO A GIRL IS IN THE ROOM!!!

Seriously, guys.

Oh and you write your heart out, girl. I'm not into it, but you're having fun. Go for it.
  #22   Add to ayakitayama's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 08:18 AM

ayakitayama is on a distinguished road
great story
  #23   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
OH NO A GIRL IS IN THE ROOM!!!

Seriously, guys.

Oh and you write your heart out, girl. I'm not into it, but you're having fun. Go for it.
I'm actually a dude. :P
  #24   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
I'm actually a dude. :P
Lol well then you did a very good job doing a story from the girls point of view.
  #25   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
1) Well-written.

2) Intelligent.

3) Criticism.
(dont feed the trolls!)

(just ignore them!)
  #26   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 11:08 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
ok, I would definitely like more of this as it is a, "real man" (i.e. off-season type) & I can hardly wait to see where the author will go. Thus far, we have an introduction of the main two chacters, though there are room for more. Will this man be more than muscle drag (I think so)? Will he get to prove himself against one who is his own size (don't know). Either way, thanks for your efforts.
  #27   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:03 PM

Garrix and his High Road to Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrix View Post
(dont feed the trolls!)

(just ignore them!)
So then ignore me. Why are you adding more fuel to the fire by calling me a troll, just because I refuse to be shit on?
  #28   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:07 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
I liked the story. Further, I'm always proud of anyone willing to put themselves out there. Thanks.
  #29   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:33 PM
mm1981

I loved that story. I'd like to see more hetero stuff on here. Just because you like muscle doesn't necessarily mean you're a homosexual. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I'd love to see more of this story, but with all this bickering, maybe I'll never see it happen. I don't care if she 'moaned out a cum.' Sheesh. Give the guy a break. Keep writing, man.
  #30   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1981 View Post
I loved that story. I'd like to see more hetero stuff on here. Just because you like muscle doesn't necessarily mean you're a homosexual. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I'd love to see more of this story, but with all this bickering, maybe I'll never see it happen. I don't care if she 'moaned out a cum.' Sheesh. Give the guy a break. Keep writing, man.
Agreed! keep up the good work.
  #31   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:53 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
As a woman, I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was well written and I'd love to read what happens next. If you need a beta-reader for help with a woman's pov, feel free to ask.
  #32   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:31 PM
xofnai

Wow. I'm very impressed by this fresh new take on muscle growth stories. I really hope that you continue this story, it's one of the most creative and unique stories I've seen on this site.
  #33   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 07:16 PM

Mrm... Well, thank you for all the comments guys. ^^ I really don't think I'll be returning to this, though, apart from some edits if I decide to read it through myself again one time, and decide that it's much crappier than I'd remembered and that I HAVE to edit it. :P Otherwise, this was all really just a one-shot for-fun type thing.

If I post again, it'll probably be one story I've been playing around with for a while. It's EXTREMELY self-indulgent, which is why I haven't been working hard specifically to get it posted here, but maybe one day... Thanks again, though, guys. :3
  #34   Add to chicken legs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:49 AM
shake and bake

chicken legs is on a distinguished road
i enjoyed your story
  #35   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:25 PM

droz
I really enjoyed this story. Would love to see Angie push him to get bigger, keeping him cumming. Maybe even seeing of of this happening to her as well. Great story. Please write more
  #36   Add to d87bob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM

d87bob is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to d87bob Send a message via Skype™ to d87bob
Don't let them get you down. I liked the story. Keep writing!
  #37   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2009, 07:09 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
wow

Fantastic! This was some hot HOT! Thanks!
- TagsNOLA
  #38   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2009, 11:19 AM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
I enjoyed it very much, and would love to have more very soon.
  #39   Add to ma$$man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 09:46 AM

ma$$man is on a distinguished road
i thought it was a real good story
good work
  #40   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
A girlie story

Quick Reply