The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 03:26 PM

Ray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ray
First Story ever

I'm not sure i did this right, hell i know the details are probably crap and i really dont know why im posting this but whatever just dont be harsh about it okies...

The day was rather slow and boring for Officer Stanly, being on patrol in the Interstate was something he did not want to do. Hardly anything happened and it was even worse since he had his new rookie partner with him. Sighing heavily he lay back in his seat and dosed off for what seemed to be only a few minutes, when he finally woke up three hours have passed and his partner was playing with his badge. Suddenly a streak of white and blue flew past them and the chase was on. Not much of a chase considering the speeder stopped when he noticed the police behind him. Stanly stepped out of the patrol car and made his way towards what looked to be a BMW coming face to face with a rather lean handsome man in his twenties.

?You know how fast you where going there?? he had when the window was rolled down all the way.

?Look, I?m sorry but I?m kind of in a hurry so if you could give me the ticket now.? the driver said obviously eager to get back on the road.

?Where you headed that would need you to go over the speed limit huh bud??

?I don?t have time for this ok just give me the damn ticket will you.? The driver didn?t want to answer questions about his destination, for the simple fact that by answering he would reveal something that was supposed to be kept secret.

Stanly was taken aback by the driver?s forwardness in wanting the ticket; naturally this would raise his suspicion. He wondered weather there might be hidden drugs or something illegal in the car. Before he could even ask if he could look through the car the driver suddenly spoke up again.

?Look I?ll give you what you want if you just let me go, deal??

This was the first time he had ever received a bribe from anyone. There were a lot of things that he wanted and he wondered what this guy would give him. Of course his job came first and his rookie partner was also watching him. Again before he could reply the guy responded but this time his eyes flashed a bright blue. He did a retake making sure he wasn?t imagining it, when he looked back the guy was grinning rather broadly.

Suddenly he felt a warm sensation flow through every inch of his body relaxing every muscle. A slight whimper escaped his mouth as he gave in to the soothing warmth, his partner watching as something strange began to happen. Stanley slowly began to grow, though he was oblivious to this, every inch of muscle pulsed ever so slightly almost as if many delicate hands where massaging his entire body. His chest heaved and expanded underneath his uniform with every breath he took. His biceps began to grow larger, this his partner could see quite well from the patrol car. Though the rookie wasn?t gay, or bi for that matter, the sight of his superior growing was sure giving him a hard on. A minute finally passed and Stanly noticed now that his clothes where starting to feel a little tight. He glanced down to see that his shirt slightly outlined his slow growing pecs, and with out thinking about it he raised both of his muscular arms and rubbed his chest causing a soft moan escape his lips. His pants where starting to feel tight as his thighs began to tenderly stretch them out. This was heaven, Stanly had dreamed of one day being huge but never had the time to actually achieve his goal, but now someone had given it to him instantly. Suddenly the growth stopped with his clothes desperately trying to stay in one piece.

?So?we have a deal there officer or what?? Stanly snapped out of his thoughts to realize where he was and what he was doing. He obviously wanted more, the sensation was beyond belief and he didn?t care if it cost him his job. Back in the patrol car the rookie had stopped rubbing his cock through his pants when his partner?s growth subsided. He wanted to see more, to see him rip out of his uniform and reveal the muscle trapped underneath.

?Fuck yeah man I want more of this?feels so fucking good.? With that said the growth began again, this time though his partner began to grow as well.

Striking a double bicep pose, Stanly began to lick and kiss his swelling biceps until the sleeves where stretched too far and ripped through the seams. His back ballooned and stretched as his pecs grew outward popping of buttons from his shirt. A rather large rip ran down his left pant leg having finally lost against the growth of raw power. Not wanting to wait to see his new body he quickly ripped of his clothes as if it was made of paper. His hard cock sprang to life, now that its prison was on the street in tatters, thickening and lengthening to match his size. Finally it came to the point where every inch of muscle rubbed against each other and soon thought he was going to be immobile. As soon as that thought crossed his mine his body began to lengthen enough for him to be able to move freely. In the patrol car the rookie had started rubbing his cock when his partner began to grow but suddenly realized his cock seemed to be thicker. He looked at his hands as they grew bigger along with the rest of his arms. His growth however was much quicker then Stan?s and soon his uniform was fighting for dear life. He ran his right hand down his newly formed, and still growing, abs down to his crotch as his left hand played with his right nipple. His body was now getting to large to fit in the patrol car, and not wanting to see the outcome of his body fighting against the car he fumbled out of it causing his uniform to burst and fall to the ground. The growth finally faded on both men as each fumbled with there new body.

?I see you like?well I gotta go now see ya round ok.? The guy said having watched his handy work, but the two officers had one thing in mind...they wanted more.

?Hey man give me more?I want more.?

The guy just smirked and shrugged his shoulders not really caring anymore about his urgency to leave. His eyes flashed blue once more and the growth began again on both men. Stanly became startled as he heard a ?Fuck yeah? come from the patrol car, quickly he looked around and saw his partner standing outside the car naked raveling his muscular body. The rookie made his way towards Stanly wanting to feel his growing body with his powerful hands. Now inches away from each other, the distance slowly closing in as there muscles grew even larger, Stanly began to flex as the rookie began to rub and squeeze whatever muscle was flexed. The act of worship and growth was turning them on so that even without touching there cocks streams of cum shot up covering there bodies, yet they remained un-phased by there climax instead they rubbed there cum into there bodies causing them to moan as the smell of it reached there nose. The guy quickly turned on his car and went on his way leaving the two growing muscle gods to continue to grow for at least a few minutes more.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 03:46 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Yup, you did it right
  #3   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 04:04 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Very, very hot! Great story! Congrats on making me blow a huge roid filled load over it! Now have these officers see who is the strongest or have them play catch with the cruiser lol!

Keep writing guy! I really enjoyed it.
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I thought it was fun. Curious to find out what happened.
  #5   Add to lurker5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 08:33 PM

lurker5 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to lurker5
Very nice, esp for a first effort! I really enjoy the idea of cops growing out of their uniforms so you definitely pushed a big button for me, my only complaint would be not enough details on the uniforms bursting. But other than that a great job so far, and hopefully this is a teaser to a longer series
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 09:39 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good first effort. Need help with syntax, but that will come with more writing. Keep up the great effort. Looking forward to part 2.
Mike
  #7   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 10:51 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
That was a good scene. I hope the cops run into this guy again soon.
  #8   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 12:12 PM

Well the story is more about the strange guy in the BMW...this all came to me in a dream...with the second part taking place in a construction site. The cops might show up again if i continue this not sure. Details are not my strong point but i'll try harder if i do the second one.
  #9   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 03:15 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was an enjoyable read. Thanks.
  #10   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 02:02 PM

n2size
WOW! Great first story. Would love to read a part 2 and more.
Please continue to write more stories. This one hit the spot for me.

Thanks.
  #11   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 06:56 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Great story more please
  #12   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 03:21 PM

Well there's a second part called Second story....i really need to work on a title, any ideas for a title would be appreciated.
  #13   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
If you are planning to continue the story, i.e. have the BMW driver with flashing blue eyes make other people grow, I would like to know who this guy is, what his secret is and what are the limit of is power... I'm into plot not just guys growing...
  #14   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
def very hot, man
do, do continue
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply