The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jpmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 08:16 PM

jpmuscle is on a distinguished road
Magic Posing Strap: Part 3 (FINALLY!!)

Yeah it was almost 4 years ago when I posted parts 1 and 2, so it's recommended you read them first. I've been straying away from this site, and recently got the "URGE" again for it.

I wrote this a long time ago and realized I never posted it. I also used some obvious elements from other stories and was weary about that, but here it is anyway!!

Part 4 is coming also.

PS>>> I am seeing a decrease in stories like this and a movement towards more drawn out fantasies, and just plain muscle guys. Wondering what peoples thoughts are on that. I personally like a simple, good-ol-fashioned growth story... read this one and you'll see what I mean!

==============================

Magic Posing Strap - Part 3

The magic strap hugged my mighty nuts as my admirer rose from his knees. He'd already been big, but now almost equaled me in size from ingesting my magic cum. I stood 6'2 with over 300lbs of rock solid mass, and staring at a man who came close to that was too much for me to handle. The stern look on his face let me know that he knew he was as big as me, and was ready to gain any advantage he could.

I smiled wide as i stuffed my mighty meat back into the magic strap, feeling the fabric stretch around it, and cinch tight as my cock deflated. I took a step closer to my competition and pushed my chest against his, glaring into his eyes. "You got a body as big as mine now, don't you?"

"You better fuckin believe it, man! That cum you got is full of protein, that's for sure!"

"You have no idea!!!" I scowled as i flexed my chest, bouncing my nipple into his own and causing him to return the gesture. I decided I was already tired of a level playing field, and thought about bulking up again!!

I started out by thickening my legs, causing my thighs to be completely crowded for space, and my calf muscles to almost touch even though my stance was wide. The big man kept glaring at my face, almost waiting for my next move and not noticing the growth that was happening below our waistlines. I filled my legs as far as i could, and glanced down as I felt them graze against his own quads. He noticed too as he stepped back and gawked at my overgrown legs.

The strap around my package was becoming wedges between my thighs as they overpowered my crotch, and my ass muscles pulling the fabric in the other direction now caused the hilt of my cock to stand prominently out of the gold colored posers. I widened my stance as i grew my legs longer, and watched the shocked look on Bill's face as his ego quickly subsided for the second time today.

I widened my feet and finished their growth, now standing an inch or two taller than my companion. I followed my lower body with my torso, causing the big man to take another step back to make way for my expansion. My arms became more torn away from my sides as my lats bulged with size, easily passing any development that was humanly possible. The thick heads of my biceps began to separate even more as they fought for space under the skin, each inflating to the size of softballs and continuing to expand. My thick pecs journeyed out in all directions, passing the size of large throw pillows and bulging obscenely thick and hard away from my ribcage. The gap between them was slowly becoming more narrow as my chest grew larger, more cut and veiny. I could feel my triceps bulging and my shoulders widening as i continued the mind-controlled transformation, and smiled at my onlooker all the while.

I had already passed normal human potential, but it just wasn't enough. It was apparent that i had allowed this guy to grow only to give myself a reason to be bigger. I pulled myself taller again as i felt my torso fill to capacity, giving my god-like physique more room to grow. I stopped the growth when i hovered 8 full inches taller than my competition, and figured I must outweigh him by 75 lbs now. I stepped my left leg out in order to turn towards the mirror, feeling my inner thighs scrape against each other and the muscles all over my legs to twitch and wriggle. I faced the mirror as my protoge did the same, and we both gazed up and down my well-developed body. I smiled and looked over at his horrified, stiff demeanor as i flexed my mighty bicep and chuckled "NOW THAT'S SOME SERIOUS FUCKIN MUSCLE, WOULDN'T YOU SAY?"

He didn't move, but I could tell he agreed as his tounge slid out of his mouth and he began to drool like an infant. I clasped my hands together and bunched up my cartoonish pectorals, neither of us able to get enough of my hulking musculature.

"Watch this, little man!" I pounded over to the plate racks and gripped a 50lb plate in my right hand, effortlessly lifting it off the rack and walking it back over to the mirror. It felt like a napkin as my big hand gripped it with supreme power. I lifted the plate up in front of my chest, and gripped it with my other hand, flexing my pecs and arms as I attempted the impossible task. Sure enough, i caused the plate to dent where my hands were and slowly bend into an oval shape, and I pushed harder as the dents on the sides deepened to make the weight look like a bean. I willed more power into my torso as I dropped the weight back to my side with my right hand, realizing i still didn't have the amount of power I needed. I pushed more and more definition into my pecs, arms and back as they only slightly increased in size, but thickened and hardened as their density quickly skyrocketed. The veins pushed thicker and more pronounced as each muscle in my body became more dense than concrete.

"NOW..." I positioned the weight between my hands again, and began to deform the solid steel much easier than last time. I pushed the hole in the middle full closed as I gripped the weight the other direction and began to bend the hourglass-shaped iron in half. I grunted as I completed the task, not because it was difficult but rather how good it felt. My onlooker was now fully hard in his shorts, and still frozen as he watched me amuse myself in the mirror. I gripped the weight in my left hand as i stretched my right arm out to the side. I set the bent up weight between my bicep and forearm as i began to bend at the elbow, sticking the weight firmly between the granite-hard muscles of my arm. Flexing my arm at 90 degrees easily dented the solid steel, and extending my arm again caused the deformed plate to drop to the ground with a loud crash.

"Pick that up!" I demanded, returning my arm to a relaxed position that jutted obcenely away from my torso. My mighty onlooker reached down to heave the weight off of the ground, and I watched as he stared in awe at the plate. The shape of my bicep and forearm were clearly defined along the crease of the iron, the striations and veins clearly shown as if it had been through a die-cutting machine.

"You like that, huh?" I smiled. He glared back up at me as he felt the formed metal with his finger tips and a stupified look on his face. I stretched my arms out to the sides, allowing the crevace between my pecs to open up slightly.

"Put the nickel in the slot, little man!" He immediately obeyed and slid the fold of the plate between my pecs, which immediately clamped down on it simply by pulling my arms together. I repeated the previous task, flattening the already mangled weight between my gargantuan chest muscles, each nook and cranny of my drum-tight skin being transfered on to the iron. I gripped the weight with my right hand as i released the pressure of my pecs, and threw it to the side like a used kleenex, stepping closer to my onlooker and flexing for his wandering gaze.

"What do you think I should do next, squirt?" I boomed, knowing he was fully in my control and would no doubt ask for something completely in my favor. I couldn't have been more right!

"Can you flex while I measure you?" He cringed in case I didn't accept his answer, but I nodded to his liking and he ran for his workout bag, quickly returning with a 8' tape measure.

"I think we can find a way to use all of it!! Let's start with these fuckers!" I pulled my arm up and did a bent-over bicep flex, allowing him to stretch the tape slowly around it and count every inch. "Does that say 28 inches?" I boomed.

"Y..yeah!" he stammered, releasing the tape but continuing to gawk at my arm.

"How about my waist?" he slid the tape around my brick-hard torso.

"34 inches!" he yelled out as if he were in a drill.

"CHEST!" I boomed, lifting my arms away from the sides. he walked around behind me as he slid the tape around my pecs, letting out quite a bit of slack to get around them

"Holy..(GULP)..SHIT, 64 inches!"

"SHOULDERS" he had to circle me again as I relaxed my arms to my sides.

"87 inches!"

"HOW about these redwoods, man!" I slapped my thigh with a loud, thunderous THWAK that echoed throughout the facility.

"42 inch quads and 30 on the calves!"

"Sounds like they're bulls, actually!" I slipped my finger into the crotch of my pants as he returned to attention in front of me, following my gaze to my massive basket. "How about this fuckin' anaconda!"

It was fully soft, but flopped out of the magic pouch and protruded away from my body as it swung free. My beefy admirer immediately bent to one knee and pushed the end of the tape against the hilt and the other end against the fist-sized tip.

"10 inches" changing the direction of the tape, and gazing up at my face between my super-pecs. "and 8 inches around"

I flexed my PC muscle, causing my cock to go off like an airbag, instantly filling with blood, and getting fully hard within a few heartbeats, pointing directly at his face. He slid the tape along the underside this time, speechless as he read the result. I could see that the other side of the tape read 16 inches. He forgot to rattle off the number as he quickly checked the circumference near mid-shaft, finally subduing his awe and letting a breath escape his lips.

"16 by 10" he whispered, seeming like he was trying to let it set in. i gripped the base with my over-sized fist, still not able to fully touch my finger tips together. I once again turned to the mirror to admire my endowment, pleased at what I saw.

"i need to find someone or something to stick this in, Man! Being this fuckin' huge is really getting me horny!" I stroked the shaft slowly to the tip, causing the enflamed head to pulse bigger and turn a deeper shade of purple. "I know it won't fit in any thing you've got!" I glanced at him through the mirror, noticing his own bulging member threatening to tear through his shorts. "HEY!! you forgot to measure my beach balls!!"

He quickly snapped back into action and pulled the tape around my nutsack, showing each man gland to be a whopping 14 inches around

"That's a lot of cum, huh!" he noded his head in agreement. "I bet you'd like some more of it, huh?"

I stood behind him as he gazed at me in the mirror, unconsciously flexing my body and watching him smirk and stare in awe as I grew again, up and out until I was a full 7' tall with the biggest, thickest, most dense muscles on the planet. The inhuman size of them caused the strangest lines and bulges all over my body. To top it off, I grew my gargantuan arms longer just so I could reach them together around my pecs and be able to reach my hands to my still tight and miniscule waist, looking obscenely small compared to the rest of me.

I thought about now being able to endlessly alter my cum to affect whoever drank it in an infinite amount of ways, knowing that it grew muscle before. I began pumping it hard, already causing it to ooze precum and waiting for him to approach before forcing it to unload. I shot a nice wad onto the mirror, causing him to rush at it in hopes of repeating his last encounter with my jizm, only to find he did not instantly grow as he had before. The dumbfounded look on his face quickly became one of shock as he began to feel the changes taking place in his body...

To be continued
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpmuscle For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (October 27th, 2013), dickasauras (January 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 11:47 AM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
This was one of my favorite stories ever. I totally agree. Sometimes I just want a story that has a nice growth scene. Drawn out stories are nice at times, but I like the excitement and change of a sudden growth, especially in front of someone else.

Thanks for posting this!
Thanks
  #3   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 12:51 PM

no name is on a distinguished road
Agreed

Hey jpmuscle,

Yes, I also like the simple stories - at least every once in a while. So thanks for Parts 3 and 4.

Cheers,
no name
Thanks