The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jpmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 08:25 PM

jpmuscle is on a distinguished road
Magic Posing Strap 4 (FINALLY!!)

and here's part 4.

sorry to spoil it, but it contains transgender and heterosexual elements (for those who are not into that stuff)

Magic Posing Strap - Part 4

My horny, magic-musclebound "experiment" stopped moving towards my throbbing cock when he felt the changes hit him. He had just licked the jizz off the mirror and began moving in my direction when he felt the sharp pain in his body. His exaggerated muscles began to deflate, knocking him down to the size he was before he met me. He panted and grabbed at his chest and arms, completely horrified by the reversal of his growth.

"What did you do to me?" he yelped, his voice high pitched and whiny, almost feminine. He grabbed his throat, feeling the transformation continue. His Adam's apple disappeared from his neck and he let out a womanly scream.

His muscles continued to deflate slightly, but now certain parts were transforming at a different rate than others. It worked! I had successfully used my cum to turn him into a woman. I specifically dictated the stature my new sex slave would acquire when drinking my seed.

His waist shrunk dramatically while his hips and chest stayed full, only decreasing slightly. The growth of breasts began at the base of his pecs, inflating like balloons on a helium tank. The nipples on his chest went from pointing downward to straight out, and then finally upwards when the pair of solid DD or even larger breasts had finished growing on his chest. The now-hermaphrodite in front of me went from feeling up his new breasts to grabbing his rapidly deflating manhood, testicles shrinking into nothing while his sack magically transformed into thick pussy lips. His penis retracted into a small bump above the opening, a flap of skin growing over it to become a full-on vagina.

He, now a she, squealed once again as she felt her opening, turning herself on in a way never felt when she was a he, only moments before. Her still wide hips accentuated by a thin waist that widened up into a womanly yet still highly muscled upper body. Her legs continued to thin out along with her chest muscles, going from thick, bodybuilder proportions to that of a well-developed fitness competitor. She was still very muscular, but remained completely feminine

She felt the hair on her head start to tingle as it lengthened, and ran her hands through it while cringing yet seeming to enjoy the transformation. Her jawline became thinner and more defined, while her eyes and cheekbones reformed to become my ideal female face. Her cheeks flushed as she turned back to the mirror to gaze at her new form.

I too was pleasantly surprised by the transformation, and strutted towards her, wedging my hard cock in between her ass cheeks, which had also puffed up to uber-womanly proportions. I had formed my new lover into the image of a buff super heroine seen in comics: tall with long legs, slight torso that tapered into an extreme hourglass shape. Her breasts sat round and perfect atop a muscular chest, which connected to arms that were long and lean, just as her legs were. She slid her hands down her thighs and craned her neck to look up at me. She still stood at 6' tall.

"Now you really are my bitch!" I joke with her. She seemed to enjoy her new physique, as if he wanted to be a woman all along. His muscular body hid the fact that he really wanted to be a hot, buff woman. Or at least he enjoyed his new body. I think the fact that I had monster muscles and an over-sized cock might of had something to do with his (her) acceptance of the transformation.

"I don't mind" came out of her mouth, the sexy, feminine yet raspy voice I loved in a woman. Silky smooth yet slightly gritty, much like a more bubbly version of Kathleen Turner's voice. I put my big hands around her inhuman waist and squeezed, feeling her wriggle and squirm as she turned to face me.

I slide my left hand under her ass as she reacher her arms up and around my neck, already well aware of what my next intentions were. I lift her high off the ground with one hand gripping her rock-hard ass and thigh, lifting her newly developed pussy to the height of my huge cock head, sliding her juicy lips over the head, and back down to the hilt. I let go of her legs, the power of my tool holding her in place as she puts her hands on my massive chest, pushing back on my cock and pushing the base further into her lips, and then sliding forward to ram her new clit into my over-developed lower abs.

"YEAH, BITCH. USE ME AS YOUR NEW SUPERMAN SEX TOY!!" I bellow out, reverberating through the walls. I put my hands on my waist and glance in the mirror, my massive body still visible but mostly covered by a muscled-out fitness girl, my cock sliding up her tight ass crack and halfway up her chiseled back. She hangs suspended on my cock as if she were on a bicycle seat, her legs reaching around my tree like thighs and dangling behind me, her feet not even visible behind my thighs.

"WHO'S THE MAN!!" I howl as I reach my arms up and flex my biceps, her body pressing against me as she moves over to lick them. She grabs one with each hand and begins tonguing the crevice of my shoulders, and moves on to lick the giant peaks, each nearly the size of a basketball. I reach my hands behind my head and lift my waist, flexing my abs and causing them to quake outward towards her own deeply cut ones. Meanwhile, I'm lifting her up higher as my cock head swings up into her back. Her left hand reaches down to rub my giant 10-pack, a brick wall of deep-cut muscle surrounded by striations never thought humanly possible. My thick obliques cut sharply downward, following my impossibly thin waist and all converging at my enormous cock hilt.

I drop my arms down and walk over to the nearest weight bench, the seat creaking from our combined wait pushing down on it. she barely needs to hold on as my impossibly strong cock wedges her into my abs. As I sit, she uncurls her legs from around mine and sits atop my torso, bending her knees up and into my waist.

"You're more than a man, You're a GOD!" she presses her palms once again into my pecs, not even able to dent them in the least as she writhes around on my lap, feeling out the power she possessed in her own body. She begins to flex her own super-sized muscles, twitching every feminine aspect of them. She even flexes her chest and coos when her giant boobs bounce on command.

"OOOH! And what's a god without a worshiper?" She booms sexily as she rubs my entire torso, all the while grinding into the baseball bat cock wedged in her ass cheeks. Her juices flow into the canyons of my abs and roll down between my legs onto the bench.

"You ready to be worshiped?" she grunts as she sits up on her knees, reaching back to position my meat into her dripping pussy. I nod and grunt while she pushes back onto my engorged meat, the fist-like head slowly penetrating her lips. I grab her waist with my large hands and help the process, lifting her and helping her match the arc of my member. I have to pull down slightly on her body to get the head started, it's thickness barely able to penetrate her opening, but magically sliding in as her tingling vagina conforms to my thick, meaty cock.

She slided down it with ease, moaning the whole way. Nearly 8 inches invades her, only half way in. I buck my waist and make her bounce, only using the muscles of my abs and cock to make her shimmy down further. She wails loudly as her juices flow swiftly out of her crotch, her back arching and body shaking from her first female orgasm. I begin stroking in and out, pushing more and more length in with each thrust.

"SO...GOOD...MORE...DON'T...STOP" she pants between syllables, barely able to form words as her quaking orgasm continues while I penetrate further. 10, 12, 14, and then all 16 magic inches stretch her out, the magic allowing her vagina to stretch around my massive manhood. Yet her waist remains tight, and I look down to see a thick bulge pushing out her stomach in my cock's shape, the head creating a lump just above her belly button. I slide her body back up and watch as the lump stays in place, causing her hard abs to wriggle and stretch around it. Her elongated torso allowing her to take my entire, inhuman length.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" She screams loudly as her orgasm continues. She matches my strokes and begins to fuck my giant rod on her own, my hands still around her tight waist, guiding her up and down it's length. Her juice is now flowing like a leaky hose, puddling between my lower abs, and then creating a river down to the bench. My precum begins to flow out as well as I cause my cock to prime itself for what's next. Now totally forgetting that not 10 minutes ago she was a man, she embraces her new female body and continues to moan and fuck my rod like a pro.

"YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING, BABY!!!" I bellowed as I stood up from the bench, again just supporting her weight with my giant cock. Her hands had just reached up from stroking my packed body to grab the sides of her head, completely lost in a seemingly endless orgasm. She barely noticed I had lifted her up, until she opened her eyes and felt the position of my rock-hard cock change inside of her.

"OOOH, SHIT!!" she muttered as I grabbed her waist with both hands and began to stroke her up and down the length, now using her body as MY own fuck toy. She continued to squeal and shake as her juices continued to leak down my leg.

"Want me to cum?" I whispered, and her glistening, sweat soaked neck made her head bob up and down, biting her lip and barely moaning "MMM-HM".

"DADDY'S GOT A LOT OF CUM!! READY?" She shoke her head 'yes' again as I dropped her body down, stabilizing her with one hand under her back as she now laid horizontal, impaled on my huge member and appearing suspended in mid air. She arched her back as I continued to flex my hips and push my meat violently in and out of her "magic pussy". I decided to make one more modification to my body before unloading in her.

I spread my legs even wider in anticipation of my next transformation. It was already an interesting feeling when my muscles grew, and the sensation in my testes was even more intense. I ballooned my nut sack further, each one passing the size of grapefruits. The sensation of them filling with cum and also pumping even more testosterone into my already inhuman body was almost like an orgasm itself, and I finally flexxed the right muscles to unload into her body!

She now was into a full on scream as I pumped pints of my seed into her sopping wet hole. My super-human testes were producing endless amounts of cum as it was released, and an unfaltering flood of man juice entered her womb, causing her tummy to bulge from the amount of cum sealed in by my air-tight cock. I had decided to make my cum enhance her body again as it began to absorb inside her, and her already large, firm tits began to grow again. I smiled as I fucked my new toy for what seemed like hours, until her body was soaking wet with sweat and cum from the both of us, and we had used every position possible to satisfy her newly-developed female form. Her tits ballooned to the size of watermelons from all the "magic cum" she had absorbed. On our way through the gym, using every machine we could to get the "workout" our super-human bodies both deserved, using them as instruments in creating NEW positions only our super-human forms could handle.

We headed for the showers to clean up. In the midst of all the hot muscle sex, we agreed to get out of the gym and go find a sunny beach to wow a crowd with. Our escapades continued in the shower, until I shrunk both our bodies down to more humanly proportions. We still had the most awesome bodies humanly imaginable, but we could at least fit into some clothes. When I finally brought myself to unsheathe from her and hit the shower, we dressed in whatever we could find and headed to the beach.

(to be continued...)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpmuscle For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (October 27th, 2013), thrae218 (December 5th, 2012)
  #2   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2008, 08:54 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
i really really really like where this is going. please continue soon!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options