The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 09:08 AM

Ray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ray
Tdt-5

I think this one might be better then my previous ones, wouldn?t know since I?m my own worst critic. Anyway please give feedback on this if ya read it.

Tale of the Dimensional Traveler-Part 5

The house was finished and Jake was better then ever, having learned his lesson, all that was left now is to pack up, move, and quit his job. The only things that where going to be taken where Alex?s clothes, since the other three where going to be to big for there old clothes once they where out there, some furniture, and a lot of food that wouldn?t spoil on the way. Alex was going to have to figure out how to feed three titans, he didn?t eat so that was no problem, but he would figure that out later.

The thirty story office building was practically empty, holiday or something, and the only people there where janitors, some security, and the boss man. Walking through the quite halls that where once crowded with noise and busy bodies was calming; the only noise coming from the florescent lights above. The image his boss flashed in his head and wondered if he would be a good choice for Jake, of course he quickly brushed that thought aside since a man like him would attract a lot of unwanted attention. It was easy to get two officers and young eighteen year old since they weren?t in a position of power, but someone that was would make everyone ask why he would quite such a high paying job. Knocking twice he let himself into the boss?s office, everyone was used to him walking in after knocking twice without giving anyone the chance to say come in. The room was rather large with a nice black carpet and high ceiling with ornaments and fake plants adorning the walls and floor. Sitting behind a mahogany desk covered in papers, sat a slender young man wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt a black tie and black slacks. His smooth delicate skin glowed as the rays of morning sun flooded part of the room from the windows behind him. The young man, the boss?s assistant no doubt, looked up to see Alex standing a few feet away. Quickly he stopped what he was doing put his hands on his lap and looked down at the scattered papers on the desk.

?MMMr. McMill?iiisn?t here right now ssirr.? Alex had only seen this guy a few times, new in the building, and it appeared he was a rather shy one.

?It?s ok I?m here to turn in my letter of resignation make sure he gets it ok.?

The young guy was shocked to hear this, not because the best employee was leaving them, but because the guy he had admired since he got there was leaving already. Though Alex wasn?t exactly the type of guy he wanted, his type being large muscular guys, he was drawn in by his seemingly calm nature to almost any event that would flare up some kind of emotion. He had dreamed of Alex being a muscle hunk several times while masturbating late into the night, worshipping every inch of his body.

?Alex?III mean sir why are yyyou leaving??

?Moving to a different state with a few of my relatives Andy.? Of course he lied but it would have been a little weird if he had said three other guys that he had only recently met.

Alex knew Andy liked him and a few other guys in the building, wasn?t hard to notice his wondering eyes. The office guys weren?t exactly disgusted, even though some said they would beat the crap out of any gay guy that checked them out, they did however flex for him when the caught him staring. Some even wore tighter shirts just so Andy would stare at them. He was a likeable guy, Alex didn?t know why, he just was and that was good enough for him. Though it had crossed his mind if Mr. McMill had his way with him, he was after all the boss and one of Andy?s favorite guys to look at. He would have to ask and find out; he wasn?t going to see this guy again right.

?So Andy, I was wondering along with a few of the guys, has McMill had his way with you??

?Iii..what? No, no?he hasn?t hhee?s marrrried after all.? It was the truth, and Alex didn?t speculate on the answer.

?Look Andy, do you want to live with me.? Andy seemed like a good candidate now that he thought about it.

?You like me. You?re gay??

?No I?m not gay, but Stan and Jake are and I think Kyle?s bi though I beg to differ on that.? Alex gazed at Andy as his breathing quickened. ?Maybe if I gave you something you?d agree.?

Andy wondered what that something was but soon felt rather warm, his gaze lowered until he was looking at his hands. His was shocked to see that they where growing and that his sleeves where being filled. He quickly got up and looked at Alex, how was smiling softly, letting the chair fall backwards. Looking back down he saw his once flat chest expand along with his abs. His back slowly widened, his legs where becoming thicker and more powerful. The once six inch flaccid cock was becoming thicker, longer, and erect as his balls became larger. Andy couldn?t believe what was happening to him, he quickly cupped his hard cock with his heavy hands as he shot his load. This was more then he could take, he was so sensitive the shear growth made him cum and was about to cum again. His clothing was stretching across his large frame fighting to keep him covered. Andy drew the conclusion that this was Alex?s gift and quickly yelled stop, to which Alex stopped the growth. Andy reached up to undo his tie since it was cutting into his thick vein covered neck, as he did so his sleeves ripped revealing large smooth muscled arms. The sound was enough to make him cum again knowing that rips where caused by his large muscular frame.

?Why did you want me to stop it?? this was new to Alex since the men he had induced the growth on didn?t want it to stop.

?I..don?t wwwant to be a muscle fffreak.? He shivered hearing his deepened voice. ?Iii?lllike other guys to be mmmuscle fffreaks.?

?So, if I told you that the three guys that are living with me are muscle titans would you live with me??

?Iii thought they wwhere relatives? as he said this he was removing his shirt since every time he move a button would pop off.

?I lied there guys that I?ve given the same gift to, you being the first wanting to stop it.?

?Would ththey mind.?

?Not really. I mean they?ll probably end up worshipping each other once we move. Bet they?ll love to have someone with a delicate smooth skin to touch them, probably send chills down there spin.?

?I?ll do it..bbut can yyou?chchange me bback ssom??

?Some? I thought you didn?t want to be muscular.?

?I ddont mind bbeing sslightly bbigerr, but eh..? he was blushing furiously and his skin wasn?t doing him any favors in trying to hid it. ?can yyou leave my?eh..ddick the ssize it is nnnow??

?Sure thing man just tell me when to stop.? With that his eyes flashed and Andy was shrinking slowly. He was about half the size of a pro bodybuilder when he told Alex to stop.

This might change a few things, Alex thought, since Andy wasn?t going to be a muscle titan. Still the guys might enjoy having him around to worship them, but he would need to find two more since there might be a slight chance they might fight over who gets to be worshiped first. It wasn?t long before Andy had made his letter of resignation picked up his ripped shirt and put on his jacket. Only six more men, from the initial planed five, until he could put his project in motion.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 02:39 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Aha! The Project!!!

So there's method to Alex's madness - a project. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to the forthcoming chapters.
By the way, you are far too critical of yourself! A little bit more editing (esp. spelling) would be helpful, but I like your storyline as it stands.
Mike
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:05 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
OK. Wheels are turning. Can't wait to find out what the project is. Great stuff, man.
Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
heh, i'd be Andy in this scenario, eeeasily ;p
~Ille

Things happen.