The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM

lake_area is on a distinguished road
Superboy vs Superman?

Hey guys, i haven't posted much on this site but i was thinking of some stories. how about if superboy, always jealous of supermans strength and powers, somehow becomes stronger and more powerful than superman? he doesn't necessarily have to become huge, maybe same size as superman but more powerful. he could take on the jocks at school screwing their grilfriends to make em jealous and then screwing them, and causing trouble using his newfound strength and then take on superman, or use him a his slave. maybe then he could slowly take on the other superheroes. any thoughts? i really like the evil muscle domination stories with superman, but not as keen when superman finally submits and enjoys the domination as in some stories, i like it when it's always a struggle. any thoughts? has this been done?
cheers
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2008, 05:58 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
That sounds hot, much like my ideas! Me likey! ... i like it when the Superboy or superior being is Lex, or as you say a young protege ... especially when Lois leaves Superman to be with the new #1 superhero in town.

I DO NOT like use of Kryptonite, gags, magic, vampires ... straight muscle, power superiority on equal ground to prove who deserves the title of SUPERMAN!
  #3   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 04:57 AM

lake_area is on a distinguished road
yeah it could be lex or another young guy. i guess i was thinking of it being the actual superboy as he doesn't seem to feature in stories quite so much and other younger guys dominating superman have been? but open to suggestions and not knocking it at all.... cheers

another thought i had was:
a young jock who rules the school gets hospitalised by a group of other jocks to bring him down a peg or two. whilst in hospital superman visits him on the jocks request. some kind of magic happens (plenty of story writers here could make something up) and he either drains superman of his powers and takes revenge on the other jocks or swaps bodies with superman and then takes his revenge as superman. and then takes on the rest of the world.... he could even take supermans thoughts and rid the world of lex as he knows about his one weakness - kryptonite.

am i going too far?
  #4   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 08:02 PM

Huge_Fan
Send a message via Yahoo to Huge_Fan
I like your idea. Superboy overpowering Superman and bending him to his will. Superboy doesn't necessarily have to become bigger than Superman, although that works too, but I also like the idea where Superboy reveals his body to be more ripped and defined than Superman... his muscles harder and stronger.

An example from comics a few years ago would be Superboy Prime who was powerful enough to break Superman with ease.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:03 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Does this seem to be on the right track?:

http://mbbbbb.deviantart.com/art/The...rman-106469349

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:35 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
I love the idea of superboy overpowering superman. I would love to see him about 4 or 5 inches taller than superman and huge. I think he should be strong enough to easily defeat superman making it just hopeless for him, but I agree that superman should never give in.

And that pic is awesome.
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Quote:
Originally Posted by viamanmax View Post
I love the idea of superboy overpowering superman. I would love to see him about 4 or 5 inches taller than superman and huge. I think he should be strong enough to easily defeat superman making it just hopeless for him, but I agree that superman should never give in.

And that pic is awesome.
I agree with you about the pic, I have become a big fan of Mbbbbb's art, as he is one of the few that focuses on muscle boys in their teens and pre-teens, which as many of you know I have always been a fan of.

I do disagree with you about Superboy being taller and more muscular than Superman though, I would love the size difference to be extreme in Superman's favor, so the fact that Superboy is stronger than him is unexpected, I have always liked to see that in stories and pictures as well.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2008, 01:41 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
I agree with you about the pic, I have become a big fan of Mbbbbb's art, as he is one of the few that focuses on muscle boys in their teens and pre-teens, which as many of you know I have always been a fan of.

I do disagree with you about Superboy being taller and more muscular than Superman though, I would love the size difference to be extreme in Superman's favor, so the fact that Superboy is stronger than him is unexpected, I have always liked to see that in stories and pictures as well.
Well then, how about an updated bloodier version of it?

http://mbbbbb.deviantart.com/art/The...olor-106987363

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #9   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2008, 11:32 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
God damn that is awesome, thanks for the link man.
  #10   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2008, 05:09 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I understand...

... although not positive that Superboy Prime IS stronger than Superman. And he turned out to be a psycho. He murdered several super heroes and it took, I think 2 superman to subdue him and lock him away someplace after killing the Conner Kent (Kon-El) Superboy who gave is life defending against the psycho Superboy Prime. Evidently, Kryptonians from different "universes" turn out more or less powerful than their counterparts in alternate universes and, if I understand correctly, Superboy Prime is more poweful than "our" Superman. He started off as a hero. A shame DC decided to turn Prime into a homicidal maniac.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options