The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 03:45 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
Cool Archeology fun? unearthing a muscleman

of course some magic/supernatural is involved here, but I kinda like the idea of digging up the large bones of a man, the first few were thought to have been from a dinosaur or some undiscovered species, but it turns out as the man magically comes back to life, muscles regrowing, to form a superhuman muscleman...

hmmm I guess its also one that's probably been done before, but I can't recall reading or seeing one like this
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 04:08 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Like Encino Man, but with muscles...
  #3   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 04:22 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
encino meat? lol!
  #4   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 04:41 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Or you could try as th Russians are

A group of people went to the Russian Arctic a few years ago and I think were able to extract some blood samples / skin samples from a frozen wooly mammoth with the aim of recreating one in the lab.
  #5   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:14 AM

ForgeAus
As long as they don't do that with T-Rex, and Velociraptors, etc. ala Jurassic Park... not even sure why they'd want to with a mammoth, hmmm there wouldn't be enough of a Gene pool for it to sustain a population longterm anyway would there?
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:39 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
What about a scrawny scholarly nerd finding an artifact in a college storeroom as part of an inventory project? He takes it home with him, not knowing it will turn him into one of the studs he dreams of being, that picks on him constantly? Then discovering that it used to belong to Hercules or some other powerful ancient deities. That it was given to kings as a way of making them look as powerful as they needed to be?

And the slow but growing confidence that comes with his new size and muscles, and you know, if anyone wants this plotline go ahead and take it. I might use it if no one is interested, but not for a while...
  #7   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:54 AM

ForgeAus
Otaru, that sounds a little too familiar, I can't place excatly where, but I'm sure I've read something almost exactly like that at least along the lines of (Ancient Deity Artifact -> Muscle Effects) ...
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:58 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Oooh, Otaru I like it... I just LOVE geek-to-jock stories... especially if the muscled-up guy still is a geek-at-heart after he's gained his 100 pounds of muscle. I gotta think about this one...

One point I wanted to make: With all the drama we've had on the forum lately, we could surely use something FUN around this place FOR A CHANGE. Can I get a few Amens from you guys on this? Maybe a comedy or something? Let's lighten up the forum again!
  #9   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:17 AM

ForgeAus
Comedies are kewl ...
  #10   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:37 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgeAus View Post
Otaru, that sounds a little too familiar, I can't place excatly where, but I'm sure I've read something almost exactly like that at least along the lines of (Ancient Deity Artifact -> Muscle Effects) ...
That's cuz someone wrote that exact story a few months back and posted it here. :P It's on hiatus, it ended with the main character getting shot...

As for the OP, how about scientists trying to clone tissue samples of the giant man, and then skipping to the childhood/early adulthood of the kid who's the clone, as he slowly grows into himself...
  #11   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 08:13 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I've read something very similar. Something that fixed me every morning for a few months. I thought it was fantastic, lemme see if I can find it for you. BRB.

Found it, ahh the miracle of Ctrl+F. Take a look, Stuff in the Cellar and Daemos Island.

Along the right lines, or not?
  #12   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 09:17 AM

Does it really matter if it's been done before, even if you get a whole new story out of it? So what you're saying is: "Please, DON'T write a new story because it's been done before!" If that were the case, then things would get REALLY quiet on this forum, you guys... Basically, every type of "muscle growth story" has already been "done before", if you think about it!
  #13   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Does it really matter if it's been done before, even if you get a whole new story out of it? So what you're saying is: "Please, DON'T write a new story because it's been done before!" If that were the case, then things would get REALLY quiet on this forum, you guys... Basically, every type of "muscle growth story" has already been "done before", if you think about it!
No, we were just saying doing that EXACT premise probably isn't a good idea, especially since the ones done before with it were pretty good. See: "The Amulet" and "Jamie" (Jamie in particular, which was VERY well-written: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10790)
  #14   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 09:46 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I don't think there will ever be an original premise ever again. With all the books, films and tv series, I think everythings been done at least twice.

But what matters is the story that you decide to tell, what matters is the unique spin you decide to take. A story of your own creation (in my opinion) is what matters. And there is nothing wrong exploring the premise. As you can see from this thread you already have some of the research and background brought to your attention.

Do what you feel, and whatever you feel, do.

Last edited by a_lost_prophet; December 13th, 2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Spelling
  #15   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 11:56 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
One point I wanted to make: With all the drama we've had on the forum lately, we could surely use something FUN around this place FOR A CHANGE. Can I get a few Amens from you guys on this? Maybe a comedy or something? Let's lighten up the forum again!
You've definitely got my Amen! There has been some comic dialogue and situations to lend levity to otherwise very serious stories.
Mike
  #16   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
You've definitely got my Amen! There has been some comic dialogue and situations to lend levity to otherwise very serious stories.
Mike
Fo' def. *cough*Jaypatcomeback*cough*

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options