The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 04:45 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Green Legacy (Part Six)

Previous Chapters: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - [COLOR=#ffff66]6[/COLOR]

NOTE: CHAPTER SIX HAS BEEN REWRITTEN. YOU CAN FIND THE UPDATED VERSION HERE.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked around. I had no idea where I was. It looked like some kind of examination room, like at the doctor’s office. I lifted my head but dropped it straight back down when the world started spinning and I thought I was going to loose my breakfast.

“Here, drink this,” said a voice. There was a guy standing next to the examination table I was lying on. He was dressed in what I think they call business casual, with a button down shirt and slacks. He didn’t look like he belonged in the room at all. He was offering me a plastic cup with a straw. I was really thirsty. My throat was dry. I started to take a sip from the straw and suddenly I was sucking the liquid down just as fast as I could. It was salty and sweet.

“This will help restore your electrolyte balance, and raise your blood sugar level.”

“You mean its Gatorade,” I said, as soon as I’d slurped up the last drop.

He laughed. “Well, I guess it is kind of a superior high tech Gatorade.”

“Great,” I said. “I’ve been kidnapped by the Pepsi Cola Company.” I sat up and started swaying. I felt better, but the room still seemed to want to twirl. The guy put his hand on my shoulder to steady me.

“Easy. Not too fast,” he said. “Now, what makes you think you’ve been kidnapped?” he said. “We merely found you unconscious in an alley and did what any conscientious citizen would do, tried to help.”

Ok, this guy was totally full of shit. I felt like screaming at him that I might have been unconscious due to the fucking dart sticking out of my chest, but I knew he’d have some bullshit answer for that too. “Where’s Jeremy?”

“Jeremy’s fine. We’re keeping him sedated.”

“Why?”

“I think it’s safer that way, don’t you, Sam?”

Ok, the guy knew my name. Maybe he thought he was smart or something, but I had my school ID in my wallet, so finding that out would have been easy.

“Why is it safer?” I asked.

The guy looked at me for a second like he was trying to read my mind. “I want you to look at something for us, Sam. Maybe you can help us out.”

“Why would I help you?”

“Let’s just say it would help us speed you on your way home.”

“You mean you’re not going to let me go until I help you.”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Of course, you didn’t.”

“You’re a smart kid, Sam. We’re going to get along just fine.” The guy moved across the room to a small monitor, flipped it on, and hit a couple of keys on the keyboard. A grainy black and white image flickered onto the screen. Holy crap, it was the freight yard. They must have had a security camera. Why didn’t I think of that? There was Big Billy pulling up the side track and twisting it into shapes. Fuck. Watching him easily bend that steel with his massive arms—all that power he had—was getting me hard, even the second time around. And sure enough, there was a grainy shot of me climbing over the fence and into the yard. I walked up to Big Billy and was obviously talking to him. They guy hit a key and the image froze.

“You see, Sam, we’re really not interested in you at all. It’s him we want.”

“Yeah? Well, good luck, mister. You’re going to need it, cause he’s going to rip you into fucking pieces, and he’ll do it with out breaking a sweat.”

He just sort of gave me a half smile, “Not necessarily.” He hit another key and the image changed. This time it was a distant shot of Big Billy staggering, shrinking down and collapsing on the ground. Then I came out of hiding and dragged normal Billy inside one of the containers. But the security camera was so far away, you couldn’t really make out any details.

The guy hit a key again and the screen went dark. “It’s too bad no one thought to review this footage until after we got back. By the time we returned to the freight yard, you and he were long gone. And since no one thought to turn the cameras back on after we removed the tapes, we had no idea where you went. Until we found this…” The guy tossed me my backpack. Great. I was betrayed by my homework.

“So what do you want from me?”

“Come with me,” the guy said and he opened the door of the examination room and gestured for me to go first. I stepped out into a featureless corridor. I thought about running, but I had no idea where I was, and I was pretty sure I’d get caught, and I still didn’t know what had happened to Jeremy.

We didn’t go far before the guy opened another door and gestured me inside. It was some kind of lab and there was this weird disheveled grey haired guy in a lab coat scribbling notes on some paper when we walked in. He looked up and stopped what he was doing. He looked scared.

“Are you ready, Frank?” the guy asked the disheveled man.

“We shouldn’t do this, Artie,” said Frank.

“We’ve taken all precautions,” said the guy. I guess his name was Artie.

“I wasn’t talking about that.” Frank picked up a sheaf of papers and shoved them at Artie. “There’s no sign of any genetic abnormality at all,” he said.

“I’ve seen the test results,” said Artie brushing the papers aside. “They’re inconclusive. The truth is we don’t know enough about this thing yet, so we don’t know what we’re looking for.”

“I know enough to say there is an eighty percent chance we’re making a big mistake.”

“Eighty percent’s not good enough, Frank. Proceed.”

Frank looked really upset, but he turned and headed for a lab table anyway, muttering as he went.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Artie directed me toward a row of monitors. I’d seen enough doctor shows to recognize medical monitors when I saw them. They were all turned on and operating, obviously attached to someone. I looked them all over, but I couldn’t understand most of what I saw. And then I got to the last monitor. I gasped. It was Jeremy! There was a video image of him, lying naked on some table in what looked like a concrete bunker. There were all kinds of wires and tubes attached to him and what looked like an oxygen mask covering his face.

“What the hell are you doing?” I screamed.

“Calm down,” said Artie. “He’s perfectly fine.” He gestured towards the monitors as proof. Of course, the monitors could have been saying Jeremy was dying for all I could tell.

“What do you want?” I begged

“Well, in a minute Frank there is going to give your friend a little injection. It will trigger his transformation, and then that’s where you come in.”

“His what?” I shouted.

“We’re going to cause him to grow big again, so we can study him.”

I almost laughed. “Mister, boy have you got the wrong kid.”

“I’d expect you to say something like that.”

“No, seriously, it’s not him.”

“Then who is it?”

I opened my mouth but then shut it again. I couldn’t give Billy away. He was my brother. But I couldn’t let them hurt Jeremy either. What could I do? I couldn’t decide so I just kept silent.

“That’s what I thought,” said Artie. “Give him the shot, Frank.”

“What?” said Frank. “You still want to go ahead with this, even after what that kid just said.”

“He’s lying,” said Artie.

“But what if he isn’t?” asked Frank. “His “lies” match up perfectly with my conclusions.”

“I don’t care. Give that kid the shot.”

“Wait a minute,” I said, “what will happen to Jeremy if you’re wrong?”
Frank looked over at Artie, who shrugged. “The shot contains suspended particles charged with a specific type of radiation,” said Frank, “one I’ve seen cause this kind of mutation before. If the subject has the necessary mutated genes, then the charged particles will cause a spontaneous transformation. If the subject does not, he will develop terminal cancer within a month and die.”

“No, you can’t!” I gasped. “Jeremy’s not the guy. You’d be killing him.”

“That remains to be seen,” said Artie. “Proceed Frank.”

“No wait,” I said. “I can prove Jeremy’s not the one you want.”

Artie raised his eyebrows. “Oh? How can you do that?”

“Wait a day. Just wait one day, and you’ll have all the proof you need.”

“And how can you guarantee that?”

“Because it’s Saturday,” I said, and I remembered how Billy said he always changed on Saturdays. If Billy changed and started rampaging while we were prisoners then they’d know without a doubt that Jeremy was the wrong kid. That would save him and still not betray Billy.

Artie appeared to be thinking it over. “No, I don’t think so. Frank, give him the shot.”

“What?” I cried, unable to believe my ears. “Why not wait? What have you got to loose?”

Artie looked at me and shrugged. “A day,” he said. Then it hit me. This guy never intended to let Jeremy or me go. We were never meant to get out of there alive. That’s why Jeremy’s life meant so little to him, because as far as he was concerned, it was over already.

I looked over at Frank who was preparing a metallic syringe while wearing a pair of thick gloves, no they weren’t even gloves; they were heavy gauntlets. He obviously wanted plenty of protection from the stuff in the syringe. “No, you can’t do this. It’s murder,” I said. He hesitated for a second, but only for a second. Then he finished the syringe, turned nodded at Artie and then headed for the door.

Then the phone rang. Artie picked it up. “Yes?” he said. He sat down as he listened to the person on the other end. I could hear them speaking frantically but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. “Are you sure?” I could hear more frantic speaking before Artie asked, “You got anyone down there?” There was a brief answer as Artie started tapping on a nearby keyboard. An image flashed up on a monitor. Holy crap it was Big Billy. He was strolling right down the middle of Burr Oak Ave., completely naked in all his massive, bulging, eight foot plus glory. His thick, eighteen inch cock was swinging from side to side. Cars were crashing in front of him, but that didn’t bother him. He just kicked them out of his way like you would an old soda can. And Man he was huge. He looked even bigger than yesterday. Just look at those fucking muscles. Jesus, each of them needed its own zip code. Crap. Was he just going to get bigger every time he changed? I couldn’t help but feel a little envious.

Artie hit another button and suddenly we had sound. People were running, screaming, and Billy was grinning from ear to ear, obviously loving every second of it. At one point, a guy almost hit Billy with his car. He stopped just in time. Then he hopped out and started yelling at Billy. Billy didn’t say anything. He just reached down, hefted the guy’s car up over his head and started growling as he crushed it into scrap. Needless to say, the guy didn’t hang around long after that. Some lady fainted on the spot and Billy started laughing, as he dropped the one ton wad of plastic, fiberglass and metal that used to be a car.

“Any of you ladies want some of this?” said Billy, pulling a most muscular that caused his inhuman muscles to bulge to ridiculous proportions. “All you gotta do is ask.” What an idiot! Anyone and everyone could see him. What made him come out in the open like that? These guys were defiantly going to go after him now that he was out in plain sight.

I got my answer sooner than I would have liked. When it was pretty obvious none of the women were going to take him up on his offer, he started looking around. “Sammy?” he called. “You around here, Sammy? Come on out. I’m not mad, really… at you. Even if you did ditch me for that pussy.”

I could tell from his expression and his voice that he had really been hurt. I couldn’t help but feel guilty, even if it wasn’t my fault.

“Well, kid,” said Artie. “It looks like you were telling the truth.” Then he spoke into the phone. “Ok, let’s get this show on the road. I want everybody into the vans in 5 minutes.”

I looked over at the other monitor, the one that showed Jeremy, and was shocked to see that Frank was about to give him the shot. “Stop!” I shouted.

Artie looked over, saw what was about to happen and dialed a couple of numbers on the phone. “Frank!” he said. I guess it must have been some kind of PA system. “That’s the wrong kid. Save the shot and get up here.” Frank just nodded at the camera, turned and left the room. Phew!

Artie looked over at me. “Be good while I’m gone, hunh kid?”

“He’s going to annihilate you,” I said.

Artie just smiled. “We’ll see.” He punched another couple of buttons on his keyboard and the monitor filled with more security camera footage from last night. It clearly showed me shutting down the generator, which had allowed Billy to escape. “Maybe he won’t do so well without his sidekick,” said Artie.

Sidekick?

Frank came back into the room and placed the syringe in a heavy box marked with a radiation warning.

“Frank, are you capable of looking after a fourteen-year-old while we’re out?”

“I’m not a baby sitter,” said Frank, “or a security guard.”

“You don’t need to be,” said Artie. “This place is a maze of locked doors with a guard behind each one. There’s nowhere for him to go.” Artie may have been talking to Frank but he was looking at me. I got the feeling his little speech was as much for my benefit.

“And there’s nowhere for me to go either,” said Frank.

“This is not the time, Frank,” said Artie, sounding annoyed. “Get the bunker ready. It’s going to have a new occupant very soon.” And then he disappeared through the door.

“What an asshole,” I said.

Frank laughed. “He is that,” he said, “and a helluva lot more. Well, come on. You want to help me with your friend?”

I nodded and followed him out the door. We didn’t have far to go, just down a flight of stairs to a massive vault-like door. It had to be at least ten feet tall and six feet wide. Frank hit a button and the door disengaged itself from the wall and swung open. Holy crap, the thing must have been at least six feet thick, too. They weren’t kidding around. But I still didn’t think it would hold Billy.

The bunker was pretty big, too, twenty foot ceilings and at least fifty feet from wall to wall. But there were no windows and only the one door, and it was all painted white. In the middle was the table where Jeremy was lying. It was pretty scary seeing him hooked up to all those tubes and sensors. “Is he ok?”

“Sure. He’s just asleep,” said Frank, stepping up to a monitor and keyboard next to the table. “We just shut off the anesthetic and he’ll wake up, thus.” He hit a couple of keys and I heard a quiet hissing cease. Frank reached over and removed the oxygen-type mask from his face, but Jeremy still looked fast asleep.

“He’s not waking up,” I said.

“Give him a couple of minutes,” said Frank as he began removing the sensors and tubes from Jeremy’s body. I just didn’t get Frank. He didn’t seem like a bad guy, but he would’ve given Jeremy that shot even though he knew it would’ve killed him.

“Artie almost killed Jeremy,” I said.

“I know,” he said expressionlessly.

“Why do you do it?” I asked. “Why do you work here? You don’t have to. There are probably plenty of other places you could get work. Why do you work some place that kills people?”

Frank sighed. “You have a family, right?”

“Sure.”

“You want them to live a long and happy life, don’t you?”

That was a particularly interesting question considering Artie had just left to hunt down my brother. “Of course.”

“Well, so do I.”

Now I got it. Frank’s family must be under some kind of threat. Jeeze, if Artie would do that, then there probably wasn’t much he wouldn’t do. “Jeremy and me, we’re not getting out of here alive, are we?”

“Of course you are,” said Frank, but I could tell he really didn’t believe it. Christ, we had to get out of there. But how? There was only one way I could think of, and to be honest, it scared the crap out of me.

Jeremy’s eyes flickered open. “Wha… Sam?” he said as he saw me. The he looked around. “What happened? Where are we? Oh my God, it looks like some kind of asylum. Did my parents catch us?”

“No. No, dude, it’s ok. Everything’s going to be ok,” I said, stroking his hair.

“Oh my god, I’m naked!” he yelled and sat up like a shot. “How did I get naked? Man! I don’t even remember anything! Why don’t I remember anything? Did you at least like it? Was I good?”

I looked over at Frank. “Where are his clothes?”

“Upstairs in the lab, but here, he can have my lab coat for now.” Frank removed his lab coat and handed it to me.

“Who’s that?” asked Jeremy.

“That’s Frank,” I said, handing Jeremy the lab coat.

“What’s he doing here? No, never mind that. What am I doing here? …And where is here?”

“Ahhhhh…” Where did I begin? “I don’t know where we are exactly, and Frank, over there, is one of our kidnappers.”

“Kidnappers!” shouted Jeremy as he pulled the lab coat around him. “I thought you said everything was going to be ok!”

“It is,” I said with determination. “I will make it ok, no matter what I have to do.” It was at that moment that I realized I was going to have to try my idea. I couldn’t let anything happen to Jeremy just because he happened to get caught with me. I had to get him out of there, and I would do whatever it took, even something as desperate and scary as my plan. But, fuck, I wanted to, on some level, I really, really did. And part of me was very excited. But there was another part of me, the sane, reasonable part, that wondered if these guys really knew what they were doing. But they were going to kill us anyway, so really what did I have to lose?

“Come on, let’s get your clothes,” I said.

“They’re in the big cupboard on the left,” said Frank.

“I had a silver Magic card in my back pocket,” said Jeremy scowling at Frank. “It’d better still be there.”

“Come on, Jeremy,” I said leading him toward the door.

“Oh, and just in case you get any ideas,” said Frank. “Just remember all the other doors are locked and guarded.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I know.”

I led Jeremy out the massive vault door. One thing my plan couldn’t afford was to have Frank wondering around. I found the shut button and pushed it. Frank saw the huge door swinging shut and made a dash for it. “Oh no you don’t!” he shouted, but the door closed before he could reach it.

“What did you just do?” asked Jeremy, horrified. “He’s going to be really pissed when he gets out of there.”

“Probably, but by then we won’t be anywhere near here. I’ve got a plan.”

“You mean escape?”

“Yeah, come on.” I led Jeremy back up the stairs and into the lab.

“But what about all those locked doors and guards?”

“If this works, they won’t be much of a problem,” I said. I couldn’t help myself. I felt this kind of sly grin creep onto my face. This really was going to be sweet. The excited part was definitely taking over.

“I don’t get it,” said Jeremy. “My parents aren’t rich. Your mom doesn’t have any money. Why kidnap us?” He looked around the room. “Wait a minute. This is some kind of a lab. Did they capture us so they could perform, like, experiments on us?”

“Well, actually, yeah.”

“Jesus, dude, we’ve got to get out of here.”

Jeremy was never the swiftest of guys. We found his clothes without a problem, and while he was getting dressed, I tried the lab door—just to be sure. It was locked. But it was also possible to lock it from the inside. There was a deadbolt and a bar. I used them.

Jeremy came up to me waving his precious Magic card. “You know how rare this is?” He gave it a kiss, and put it back in his rear pocket. “You’re back home, sweetheart, right where you belong, next to daddy’s butt.” He patted it. “Hey, what are you doing locking us in? I thought the plan was to get out.”

“It is.” I knew I couldn’t explain my plan to Jeremy because he’d never believe it. So, I decided not to even try. “Come on, Jeremy, we have to find the security cameras and turn them off.” I remembered the freight yard and didn’t want them having a video record of anything we were about to do. Of course, they’d probably be able to put the pieces together later on. But I wasn’t going to make it easy for them. It didn’t take us long to find them; there were two, and switching them off was simple.

Only one more thing to do.

I stood there looking at the heavy box with the radiation symbol for a minute, and then I was ready. Time to get this thing done.

“What’s the matter, Sam?” asked Jeremy. “What’s the deal with the box?”

“It’s not the box; it’s what’s inside. I want you to do something for me, Jeremy,” I said feeling the excitement rise within me.

“I’ll do anything you want,” he said.

“I want you to put on those gloves, open up that box and take out what’s inside.”
“What? Isn’t that a radiation warning?”

“Yeah.”

“Is it safe?”

“Probably not, but I think we have to risk it if we want to get out of here.”

Jeremy shot me a look. It was clear he didn’t like it, but he put on the gloves anyway and opened the box. “There’s a big old syringe in there,” he said.

“I know. I want you to take it out and shoot me up with it.”

“What? Why?”

“That’d be too hard to explain. If you don’t want to do it, it’s ok. I’ll do it myself.”

“And this is going to help us escape?”

“I’m sorry I can’t answer anymore questions. You’re just going to have to trust me.”

“Ok,” said Jeremy, obviously steeling himself. “But if this… hurts you, I’ll be really pissed.” He reached into the box and pulled out the syringe. “Where do you want it?”

“I don’t know. In the butt, I guess.”

“Ok, drop your drawers.” Then he paused. “I can’t tell you how many times I imagined saying that to you, but for way different reasons.”

I smiled as I lowered my pants, stepped out of them, and peeled back my boxer briefs to give Jeremy unobstructed access to my bare butt cheek.

“You sure about this?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I nodded. Then he stuck the syringe into my butt and pushed the plunger home.

“ARRRRGGHHH” I cried. The pain, I hadn’t expected the pain. It was like acid shooting through all my veins, burning, searing, cooking me from the inside out. It was too much. I fell to the floor, oblivious to everything but the blazing sensation inside of me. I was screaming, kicking, twisting, writhing, anything to get it to stop. It had to stop. Anything to make it stop. Then it did.

Suddenly the pain was gone. I laid there on the floor breathing hard, afraid that if I moved the pain might come back. Then Jeremy was kneeling beside me.

“Are you dead?”

“Not yet,” I gasped.

“Are you sure?”

“Pretty sure.”

“Thank God. You had me really scared there. Did it work?”

“If it had worked, you wouldn’t have to ask.” I said, finally deciding to sit up. The searing pain did not return but I did have a slight headache, and there was still a slight tingling running all the way through me. What did I just do to myself? It obviously didn’t have the effect they expected. Maybe they really didn’t know what they were doing after all. Or maybe I just wasn’t ready yet. Did that mean I was going to get cancer?

“What was it supposed to do?” asked Jeremy. “You know, besides make you scream like a girl and flop around on the floor like a fish.”

“It was supposed to make me bigger.”

“Bigger? What you mean like big enough to break down the doors and beat up the guards?”

Actually I was expecting to be big enough to break down the building and stomp on the guards, but I didn’t say that to Jeremy. I just nodded.

Jeremy started kind of squinting at me funny. “Stand up,” he said.

“I’m still a little dizzy,” I said.

“No, stand up ’cause I think you look a little bigger.”

My first reaction was, “really?” But then I realized that even if I was a little bigger it wasn’t going to be enough to get us through the doors and past the guards. I stood up anyway.

“Whoa, you’re defiantly bigger,” said Jeremy. “I used to be taller than you, but not anymore.”

“Dude, what are you talking about? I passed you like six months ago.”

“No, you didn’t. I’ve always been taller than you.”

“Yeah, you were til like six months ago.”

“Un uh.”

Then I began to feel it. That tingling began coalescing down in my groin. I was starting to get horny… really, really horny. Fuck. What was the matter with me? This wasn’t the time or the place. I was still only in my boxer briefs, and I looked down and watched my dick slowly stretch out and stiffen. Jeremy saw it too. It was long and hard and it felt so good, too damn good. And I was sooooo horny. I didn’t understand it but I couldn’t help myself, I was enjoying it. I started shifting from leg to leg, feeling the subtle but wonderful sensation of the cloth rubbing against the hard, sensitive head. Wet stains were starting to appear on the cotton. Man, I was so fucking hot. I tried looking away ignoring it, but it was impossible. I really, really wanted to reach down and grab it. It was taking all my self control to prevent it. And suddenly I realized I wasn’t just horny; this was something more, something way more. I was feeling this throughout my entire body the way I usually felt horny in just my cock. And it felt awesome.

“Jesus, dude,” said Jeremy, staring at my crotch, “I didn’t know you were so big.”

I’m not, I almost said, but I looked again and noticed that I was. Holy crap, look at the size of my little guy; he was outdoing himself with this one. In fact, he was actually starting to fill the fucking pouch. No. That was insane. I wasn’t that big. I really wasn’t. Maybe there was something in there with him. Except I could tell there wasn’t. I could feel it. It was all me, and all swelling, budding pleasure. And fuck, it was becoming monster sized, and still it just seemed to keep getting bigger. And like an endless loop, the sight of it growing so huge was just getting me hotter, and the hotter I got the more gigantic it seemed to get. In a matter of seconds, it shoved its way up past the elastic waste band, wrenched my underwear aside, and then it and my growing balls just rolled on out. What the fuck was happening? I was so huge and so fucking horny all over my body. It was another dimension of horny. Oh hell, I didn’t care what was happening, as long as it kept happening. Fuck. Oh, fuck. The feeling was so fucking sweet. Oh, fuck. The pleasure waves to my brain were increasing in size and intensity right along with my cock. Holy Freakin‘ Christ! What a fucking feeling! So fucking amazing! Fuck, look at it. It had to be nearly a foot long and as thick as a soda can. It curved slightly up, and blossomed into a mushroom head about the width of a CD, glistening under a layer of precum.

“Damn,” said Jeremy, staring at me. “Look at you. You’re not even human.” I think he was drooling.

Then I started to throb. It started in my cock but pretty quick it spread all over, a deep and incredible thrumming that rumbled through my core, and, like a body wide orgasm and I began to feel the rest of me get harder. And there was another feeling, an amazing feeling, deep underneath the pulsing hardness, a feeling I’d never felt before. It began resonating throughout my muscles. It was power. With each thrum, I could feel myself getting larger, stronger, and that, along with the extreme horniness, was the most intense feeling I’d ever had. Fuck. It was happening. I was changing. “Yes!” I shouted.

I tore my eyes away from my magnificent cock and flexed my legs. Thrum. Damn. My legs. Look at my fucking legs. I could feel the muscles growing, getting thicker, longer, bulging up. Thrum. And I could see it too. Holy crap. Those stick legs were getting larger and wider, the muscle fibers becoming visible, pushing up and out beneath the skin, increasing in size. Thrum. Fuck. And it wasn’t just one bulge anymore. I could see the different muscles separating out and taking shape. Thrum. With every beat, I felt the pounding strength in them increase like a burning energy as they kept getting bigger and bigger. Oh man, the feeling was overwhelming, they felt so strong and I was so fucking horny.

And my cock, how was it not exploding? Watching and feeling my muscles get larger and stronger had made me ten times as horny. Oh fuck. Each thrum was impacting my dick with the force of ten orgasms. How had I not cum?

Jeremy had also seen my legs expand. His mouth was hanging open and he looked like he’d stopped breathing.

And it wasn’t just my legs. I could feel my entire upper body beginning to pulse and swell as it became solid, and heavy with muscle. Thrum. My t shirt was pulling tighter and tighter as I watched my chest expanded from shapeless lumps into hard mounds and I felt my back began pushing out from behind my ribcage. My shoulders were stretching out, getting broader and my arms were changing shape. No longer straight, narrow tubes, my muscles were bulging up large and distinct. And I could feel them, substantial lumps of flesh, swelling up and filling out my limbs. Thrum. I pulled my shirt up exposing my stomach, and ran my hand over it. I could feel the skin kind of shrinking in around the hard, growing slabs of muscle. Thrum. Damn. I had developed a six pack. And the muscle seemed to taper from it down to my massive throbbing cock. My body was fucking amazing. I needed to cum. Why couldn’t I cum?

Jeremy moaned. “Fuck, dude, I mean, I know we’re in a bad place, life and death and all that shit, but you are the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life—no, fuck that. You’re hotter than anything I’ve even imagined, and what makes it even more unbearably hot is that you’re not just any fucking muscle boy with a giant cock, you’re Sam, my Sam, the muscle boy with a giant cock. And I’m sorry, but I just can’t help myself.” Then he reached forward with both hands and grabbed my cock. The effect was like a lighting bolt of pleasure. I gasped. I thought I would cum right there. I mean how could it get more intense? But somehow I didn’t. I was so lost in the incredible sensations all over my body, I could barely think. And my cock…

At first Jeremy looked like he didn’t know what to do with it, it was so big. But then he stuck out his tongue and started to flit and dart with it all around the head. FUCK! It was a mind ripping sensation. If I had fuses they would have blown. And yet I didn’t climax. Instead it just seemed to inflame the whole process and the growth seemed to intensify.

“FUCK!” I shouted as my thighs bulged out thick and hard to new dimensions, and I felt my chest and back growing more powerful. Threads were snapping. My t shirt—tearing. Jeremy—staring up at me—while his tongue went wild. My shoulders, my arms, they were getting huge. Grapefruit sized muscles blossomed out. I flexed. They ripped my sleeves apart. Fuck. I grabbed one. It felt solid and heavy under my fingers. It was fantastic. It was power.

Jeremy stopped. He was staring up at me, mouth agape. Fuck. I had gotten taller, way taller. I grinned down at him and. He seemed so small, and I felt so fucking strong. I passed my hand over my midsection. My six pack was totally ripped and so fucking defined. It practically pushed its way out of my stomach. My torso had stretched and expanded so that my shredded t-shirt now only covered a small portion of its mass. My chest was two rock hard boulders and my shoulders were becoming cannon balls, thick, heavy, and powerful. Oh yeah! Just like in my dream, I was becoming a fucking monster! And it was making me so fucking hot I couldn’t stand it.

Jeremy started in again, mouthing my cock. Oh fuck. Oh fucking fuck. I could feel it building. I was going to cum. I had to be going to cum. The sensation running up my rod and the swelling power in my body made me feel like I was going to ignite. “AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!” I shouted as I started to shake with the sensation, and then, it started fucking happening. Just like with Billy, I began to explode with size. My shirt disintegrated and my underwear blew apart as enormous pecs, lats and gluts just burst out of me. My cock surged to. It hit Jeremy in the face and knocked him to the ground. I felt myself stretching toward the ceiling and expanding outward, as massive rock-hard muscles just bubbled out from my body. It felt like all over me boulders were erupting up under my skin, stretching out and covering every inch of my frame with unbelievable power. In seconds, I was so fucking huge and hard and solid all over. My head brushed the ceiling. Fuck. I was every inch of eight feet tall, and so fucking massive I was taking up half the room. I felt like a walking mountain. My body was a mass of veiny hills and valleys, one huge, bulging mound just rolling into another. My slightest move caused even the smallest of them, to furiously expand under my skin, giving me command of what felt like limitless power. I felt so fucking good, like I could do anything. I flexed my arm; the motion, the sensation, all completely different now. I couldn’t bend it nearly as much as I used to but the explosion of mass and power I felt erupt from my arm way more than made up for it. Fuck. My bicep was huge; it had a split head and was as big around as a truck tire with a vein thick as a garden hose snaking around it. I could hardly believe it was mine. But it was. I could feel every solid, powerful inch of it blasting out of my arm.

And my shoulders had become great rolling globes of striated flesh, growing up from my biceps and connecting with my thick, bulging traps and my ponderous chest, which now stuck out so far in front of me I had to bend a little to see Jeremy.

“Jesus,” whispered Jeremy, staring at my gargantuan form. I could see a wet patch forming at his crotch. “Are you done?”

“I think so,” I smiled. Christ my voice had plummeted. I flexed my bi again for him. “You like?”

“Oh fuck, yeah,” said Jeremy. “Can I touch?”

“Jesus, Jeremy, you just had your tongue on my cock. You think you need to ask?”

He pulled a chair over, climbed up on it, reached over and grabbed my bicep. Fuck, his hand was dwarfed by it. He squeezed it and rubbed his hands all over it, and suddenly he kicked the chair back and was hanging from it. Holy crap, I barely noticed his weight. I was so fucking strong now, so fucking strong.

“Crap,” he said, “It’s like a rock, no, a fucking boulder, no, a fucking mountain.” He dropped to the ground and did a quick grab and squeeze of my thigh. “Fuck, is there any part of you that isn’t fucking stone? How can you be Sam, my Sam? It’s like a fucking wet dream.”

It did seem like a dream. But it wasn’t. I felt too damn solid and massive and powerful for that. “It’s no dream, not anymore,” I said, making my monster abs pop for him. They were right at his eye level. He reached out and grabbed one of them. He could just about fit his hand over it. “Oh fuck, oh fuck,” he gasped and I could see the wet patch spreading.

“Slow down there, lover boy, how about giving me a hand?”

“A hand?”

“Or a tongue, if you get what I mean? I really, really need to get off.”

“Oh, hell yeah,” he said, and he started in with renewed enthusiasm. Licking, and flicking and caressing my mammoth head with his tongue. The sensation building down there was nowhere near as extreme as it had been while I was growing, but it was still way more intense then anything I’d felt in my normal body. And, fuck, Jeremy was good. I was ready to blow almost instantly.

“Better stand back,” I gasped.

“Why?” asked Jeremy.

“I’m about to cum.”

“That’s ok. I’ll swallow.”

That wasn’t a good idea. What I felt building in me was way more powerful than any ordinary orgasm. I could feel the massive muscles in my groin—as incredibly over developed as the rest of me—tensing up powerfully, getting ready to deliver my load with all their might. I wasn’t sure exactly what was going to happen, but I knew there was no way Jeremy could be prepared for it. Hell, I wasn’t sure I was prepared for it. “Not this you won’t. Stand back.”

And he did just in time. I climaxed. I’d never felt anything like it. The orgasm had the force of a stick of dynamite; it practically knocked me over. My cock exploded like a cannon and the jism shot across the room like a projectile and knocked a huge hole in the opposite wall. Then glass shattered and tables exploded as burst upon burst erupted from my dick, destroying most of the room like a spray of automatic weapons fire. Jeremy ducked and covered, taking shelter behind one of my pillar-like legs.

When it finally passed, I felt a little breathless. But in less then a second, I was ready to go again. But no. I couldn’t. I didn’t know how long my size would last and the two of us had to get out of there while we could.

“Jesus,” said Jeremy coming out from behind me. “You could have taken my head off.” He was right. And I’m not sure why, but the notion of being able to take someone’s head off with just a cum shot from my cock was kind of hot.

“We better get going,” I said, flexing my massive arms and feeling the power in them.

“After you, Tank.”

“What?”

“Well, that’s what you are. You’re a fucking tank. You’ve even got your own cannon and everything.”

“Ok,” I said, laughing. “I’ll be your tank… as long as you’ll be my gunner.”

“I think I can live with that,” he said smiling up at me, “if I’m careful.”

“Good. Now that that’s settled, let’s get the fuck out of here.”

Last edited by Jaypat; December 24th, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:52 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
One thing I really like about Sam...

... his LOYALTY. He really is the hero of this yarn, at least so far. I am glad at least that his 1/2 brother was seeking him out. Still, Sam is the more emotionally mature of these two. It looks like Sammy and Jeremy have a shot at getting out of that hellhole. I hope they make it before Sammy loses his huge size. This is a great story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mmmm!

Many thanks!

I needed that!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #4   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
I'd imagine that things are going to get a whole lot more difficult now that they actually know who's going to be a target. Still, I can't imagine him complaining about how things have turned out so far. Things seem to be looking up for him, provided he can escape okay. That's probably going to be the tricky part.

Great chapter. It took a while, but it's a great bit of work, and it portrayed their situation quite clearly. Nice job with it.
Thanks
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 01:05 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Jesus H. It was worth every second of the wait. Just so excellent. The tension, the growth, the way they treat each other. Jeremy doesn't freak, he takes what he's given and runs with it. The chair and boulder size arm bit was classic. And that Tank/Gunner bit made them both look so cool and fast on the uptake. Smart with their hearts. Keep Writing. Just great stuff.

redroger11
Thanks
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 05:08 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That's why we are never supposed to rush a writer like Jaypat, it might take as long as he feels necessary, but at the end he will deliver nothing less than perfection! the chapter was rather amazing, it had the thrill, it had an amazing growth scene and based on lust and unselfish deeds, for Sammy would risk his life to save Jeremy.

Yup, the brothers have the Big Green's power inside them, although they are also different, and it is positively AMAZING! Of course, I prefer Sammy over Billy, but then again, I think the straight brother deserves a chance, he's not that bad at all, he was the kind of big brother everybody needs every once and while, let's just hope Sammy can correspond to our expectations.

One other thing...I am really curious to know about the copious "evidence" that Sammy left on the bunker...does it have...mutating capabilities or just those with the genetic make up can actually grow?

Thanks for giving us such wonderful chapter dude.

Congratulations

Cheers
  #7   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
It has all been said -- thoroughly enjoyable chapter. Very much worth reading! (As always, I'd have to add)
Thanks
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 11:57 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You've given another thoroughly enjoyable chapter. Thanks for the drama and comic relief mixed perfectly. And growth, absolutely expansive!
Mike
  #9   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:33 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all the comments, but...

I think I rushed this one out. I'm not a hundred percent happy with it, and I may go in and do substantial rewrites before I continue.
Thanks
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
billy is gonna be soooooo jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
?Ok,? said Jeremy, obviously steeling himself. ?But if this? hurts you, I?ll be really pissed.? He reached into the box and pulled out the syringe. ?Where do you want it??
that's fuckin adorable, btw ;p

~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #11   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 06:09 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
**glee**

So worth the wait. The best present so far this year!
Thanks