The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 10:23 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
He Won't Stop Growing! Part 4

Hey Guys Sorry that toom Me forever But here It Finally Is. Its kind of long-ish. Huge growth Scene at the end as promised, and I hope you all enjoy
I am starting on the next chapter which is going to be a lot of fun with him showing off and breaking things and yes More Growth!

He Won't Stop Growing! Part 4
"Hulking Out"

SNAP!! THUMP!!

The chair broke under Wesley?s weight exploding his briefs from his massive ass and thighs. Wesley roared with laughter laying on the floor completely naked. His balls and cock were so huge they touched the cold wooden floor hanging obscenely between his giant legs.

?Oh My God Wes! Are you Ok?? The mom yelled

Wes slowly stood up to a tall 6"5 trying to cover his cock with his right hand, unable to stop snickering, thinking the same thing everyone else was. He raised his other arm to confirm his curiosity and watched it explode to an unbelievable 22 inches of solid muscle. And grinned at his parents 

?Never Better?

?Bren.. Brennan Go Get your brother some clothes?

?Haha, Good Luck! That was my biggest pair of underwear, I?ll probably have to start getting them tailored At the Rate I?m going? Wes Bellowed

?JUST get Him Something?

The dad Barked seeing Wesley?s testicles and fire hose cock hang below his hand, looking up at his Blissful face. His cock head looked as thick as a beer can and his balls could only be compared to small melons. The thought of how huge it must be when it?s hard made him angry with jealousy, and the expression on his wife?s face wasn?t helping. He glared at Wes who just stood there unable to stop laughing as he flexed his muscles, with only one thing on his mind.. He wanted to feel it again.. He wanted to feel his muscles expand against his skin.. feel the weight of his body get heavier with power, Watching the world shrink before his eye?s. He knew was caused his growth this time and looking around there wasn?t nearly enough food to satisfy his urge. There was still a whole pizza left, but He didn?t just wanna grow a little he.. wanted to explode with size! And there was only one place he could do that? Brennan ran down the stairs with a pair of basketball shorts and his biggest hoodie., approaching the muscled beast.

?Thanks Bren?

Wes Turned around and grabbed the clothes letting his parents view upon his huge muscled ass. He took his hand away from his crotch area making Brennan practically squeal, never seeing a cock so outrageously huge in his life! It had to be at least 8 inches flaccid and looked as thick as his own forearms. Wes looked up and saw Brennan?s reaction and winked as he started putting on the shorts. The mom and dad could see the huge cock flop against his legs from behind watching the shorts slide up and cup his gigantic bubble butt. Brennan handed Wesley the hoodie and with a few snapping threads he managed to stuff it over his large chest. It barely made it down to his waist and you could still see the outline of his thick pecs through the fabric. Wes turned around and joked

?Wonder how Long these will fit me Hahaha?

Wesley found he was the only one laughing seeing everyone else stare at his obscene bulge. He looked down and saw the outline of his cock and balls heaved up against the silky fabric. He tried pushing it down with his hand but it was no use, his cock was becoming to big.

?Well Mom and Dad, I think Brennan and I should go shopping for more clothes tonight.. What do you think?

He flexed his cock making his dad turn red with anger, wanting to punch the lights out of his son for exposing himself like this. He got up from the table and marched upstairs slamming his door shut.

?Haha Looks like someone?s a little jealous?

?Oh don?t mind your father. I?ll get my credit card so you two can go shopping?

The mom got up and went over to her purse, which was still lying on the floor. Brennan wondered why Wesley wanted to go shopping with him, but in all honestly he was pleased he did. This morning he hated even the idea of being around Wes and now he found himself wanting to be with him. At first he though it purely for the eye candy, or to witness even more growth but the more he thought about it the more he realized he loved that abusive and cocky personality of his. The way he dominated everything and everyone in the room was actually? turning him on.

?Here you go Wes, now don?t spend to much?

?I won?t?

?Well What about shoes? Do you have any that still fit??

?Nope But I?ll think of something?

Wes grinned waiting for his mom to leave the room flexing his muscles once again. He couldn?t believe how huge and how fast he was growing. As he flexed he saw the scale on the floor making his curiosity run wild. He walked over to the scale noticing his thumps were louder, the floor shook even more. The muscle craving teen chuckled hearing the scale strain to hold up his weight watching the dial spin

?HAHA!! YESSSS? Wes Roared

?how.. how much do you weigh??

Brennan stuttered watching Wesley just turn around hitting another one of his colossal poses, so he could see the muscles through the sweater. He snickered like a mad man making Brennan actually became frightened wondering why his brother was laughing like that, seeing the desire for power in his eyes. Wesley held up his right arm and slowly flexed his bicep, watching the fabric swell inside from his 22 inches of muscle.

?MMM Tonight?s the night Brennan?Things are about to change around here?

?Change..??

Wes lowered his arm and Thumped Passed Brennan opening the front door, and heading outside. Brennan quickly grabbed the keys to the truck and ran after Wes slamming the door behind him and locking it. He walked along the sidewalk coming into view of his huge muscle brother who was just standing there by the truck still snickering. He was starting to look like the villains in a comic book right before they unleash their power upon the world. He took a big gulp and mustard up some courage

?Wes can you please tell me what?s going on your? your starting to scare me?

?Haha you too!? Fuck See.. this is why I have to do this tonight?

?Do what tonight???

Wes walked towards Brennan and grabbed the keys out of his hand, unlocking the truck and opening the door. Brennan let out a sigh of relief watching the truck sway dramatically to one side as Wes squeezed into the driver?s seat.

?Just get in the truck?

Brennan was confused with emotions like he would before he went on a roller coaster. He was scared but excited at the same time as he went around to the passenger side. He opened the door knowing he always enjoyed the roller coaster afterwards, and got in the truck. He looked at his brother?s colossal legs which were practically shoved up against the steering wheel they were becoming so thick with muscle, and his knee?s were nearly touching the dashboard. Wesley started the truck and drove off down the street, turning down the radio.

?Ok I think its clear something pretty fucking amazing is happening to me. You saw me today on the track and at the dinner table, I?m growing like crazy bro?

?Well can?t you control it??

?No, its like my body has a mind of its own! Except I think its clear to both of us Food accelerates my growth.. But even now I can feel myself uncontrollably growing.. And I know I should be concerned because in less then 24 hours I?ve gone from average jock to Huge MUSCLE FREAK! My biceps are 22 inches, My shoulders are unnaturally wide, and my legs.. there getting so huge dude its almost difficult to walk. I should be satisfied, any bodybuilder would be, but the truth is I?m not. All I can think about is growing bigger and Bigger And BIGGER!! I know it sounds scary but did seriously think I was ever going to stop? I?m barley 16 Brennan and I?m already on the verge of becoming the most muscular man in the world! I weigh 331 Pounds Dude!?

?What!?!??

?Haha That?s right! I Just gained over 50 pounds in less than 30 minutes. 50 POUNDS BRENNAN!! People don?t even grow that much in a year! Its Like I?m a Mutant Dude! A Freaky Muscle Mutant and I LOVE IT!!?

?But Wes?

?But What Brennan!? Dude Just forget all the questions in your head because this happening and there?s nothing you and I can do so just sit back and enjoy the ride.. Besides..Tonight?s gonna be a big night?

Brennan looked up and saw Wes grinning with a lust for power in his eye?s. He took a quick glance again down at his brother?s legs thinking about how he said he could feel himself growing. He took a deep sigh wondering what that must have felt like raising even more questions in his head. He turned away and looked out the window to distract himself, watching the cars and buildings go by unable to take his mind off the growing beast. They drove for about 10 minutes and Brennan knew the mall was coming up at the next turn noticing they were in the wrong lane. He turned to Wes and gasped seeing His mammoth Cock throbbing Violently underneath the basketball shorts running along down his left leg almost to the end of the seem. He never imagined a cock could be so monstrously huge watching it tent the poor shorts to there limits. He could see the massive fist sized wet spot growing around the outline of his giant cock head as the street lights lit the interior of the truck.

?Something The Matter Brennan?? Wes grinned

?What!? Uhh Noo.. your? I was just? your gonna miss the turn?

?Were Not going to the mall First?

?Where are we going??

?Someplace That Will really Make me Grow!?

Brennan started to freak out inside his mind wondering what his brother was planning, wondering how much more he was going to grow today. As they continued to drive down the road he could see it off in the distance. The image of those huge red neon lights made his stomach turn upside down, and his mind overcome with fear. He wasn?t just going to grow here he was going to explode in size! He turned towards Wesley and tried to reason with him

?Wes.. maybe you should think about this some more.. All That food, You?ll grow Too Big, You?ll grow?

?BEYOND HUGE!!!? Haha Now your starting to get it Brennan. I mean You saw The way dad reacted back there! Sure I fed them both that little speech but I can?t watch him all the time. Its only a matter of time before he calls someone and tries to stop me, and I?m not just going to wait around for that to happen. This is why I have to do this tonight.. Get So FUCKING MASSIVE that not just Dad But Anyone who lays their eyes upon me won?t even think twice about getting in my way!?

Wesley flexed his arm and turned into the Home Town Buffet parking lot, parking into the first space he could find. He turned off the car and slammed his elbow against the door making Brennan scream hearing the door forcibly ripped from its hinges slamming into the car next to them. Brennan just shook like crazy feeling the truck sway back and fourth as his power crazy brother struggled to get out of the truck. Brennan quickly unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the truck seeing his brother thump towards the restaurant. The basketball shorts were practically skin tight, cupping up against his global ass and massively muscled thighs. And the hoodie no longer reached the top of his waist showing off the bottom of his muscled back. Brennan couldn?t help but wonder how much Wes grew during the measly 15-minute car ride. He quickly ran up beside his brother still shaking uncontrollably, watching him open the doors to the restaurant feeling the A.C. hit his face. His stomach turned again watching already a handful of people turn there heads towards them, wondering how people were going to react to the huge barefoot muscle teen.

Wes approached the female host who just stood there with her mouth hung open, and her eye?s depicting that of a deer in headlights. Brennan could tell she first looked upon the outline of Wesley?s massive muscles that heaved up against the hoodie, working her way down to his obscene bulge and gigantic thighs. She stuttered while grabbing the menu?s glancing at his feet and then telling them to fallow her. Wesley had the biggest grin on his face hearing his heavy footsteps actually rattle the dishes and glasses on people?s table as he walked by. Everyone stopped what they were doing even if it was just for a split second to see the muscled beast walk by. Whether it was to stare at his enormous bulge, or gaze upon the bottom of his hairy abs everyone had the same look on their face. As the hostess sat them Down it was starting to hit Brennan more and more this was going to happen. It was going to happen in front of all these people, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

?Help Me With the food?

Brennan got up feeling more and more like slave to Wes, losing his freedom of speech and will to make his own decisions knowing any disagreement would end badly. He fallowed Wes first over to the Italian section where the hungry teen piled on a mountain of pasta and breadsticks, loading a tower of pizza on the other one. He handed the plates to Brennan and started loading on even more Pizza, More pasta until there was practically nothing left at the bar. He laughed and handed Brennan 2 more plates knowing he was just getting started. He worked his way over to the other bars loading on piles of chicken, steak, mac and cheese, cookies, brownies anything he could fit on the remaining two plates he piled on. Everyone just stared at as the two teen?s walked back over to their booth setting down the ridiculous amount of food. Wesley just looked at the 6 huge plates of food and snickered

?Time to get Bigger Haha?

Wesley without using any silver wear started grabbing the pasta and slabs of chicken with his bare hands shoving them in his mouth as fast as he could. Brennan just sat there watching his colossal brother devour plate after plate looking like some kind of animal as he slammed mounds of food down his throat making a huge mess around him. In just a couple of minutes Wes was already down to the last two plates when he looked up At Brennan and barked at him to get more food. He quickly got up watching everyone just stare at Wes frantically piling on random varieties of food onto as many plates as he could carry bringing them back for his brother to feed and grow on. He set them down on the table knowing it was already starting to happen, the hoodie looked tighter, his shorts were so tight you could see the definition of his muscle through the fabric. Brennan stood there completely stunned when Wes looked up at him and boomed with a slightly deeper voice.

?MORE!?

Brennan ran back over to the bars grabbing more plates, more food. He kept running back and fourth every time seeing Wes a little bigger then before. By The fifth time not only was the buffet running low on food But Wesley?s growth was becoming shockingly noticeable. As he binged on to the plate of brownies and mass amounts of chicken his sleeves started to slowly rip open from his growing forearms. His entire upper body was growing so massively thick Brennan was sure he would get stuck in the booth. But Wes didn?t care or even seem to notice he just sat there eating faster and faster pumping himself bigger and bigger. You could hear the hoodies threads snapping and ripping apart, People started to leave the restaurant left and right unable to stand the noise of Wesley chomping down all that food. Brennan heard people start to gasp around the restaurant suddenly seeing the table on Wesley?s end start to push up.. The huge muscle teen suddenly bellowed the words

?MORE!?

Brennan flinched and immediately stood up curious to what was going on underneath the table and turned around for a quick look. He gasped seeing Wesley?s semi hard cock throbbing in his tight basketball shorts with his giant cock head pushed against the table forcing the table to move upwards. Brennan just shuttered and started scrounging up as much food as he could, bringing over 4 more plates of food. Brennan sat down knowing had to stop Wesley seeing the managers and employees talk to each other, wondering what do to with hungry teen.

?Wes??

?You Know I had a feeling? I had a feeling there was something different about me when I started randomly gaining muscle over the summer.. haha and without touching a single weight, But I never expected this to start happening, Today has just been insane!! And you knows what?s funny? the whole day I thought I was going crazy because every time I stood up I had to catch my balance again cause I felt heavier then when I sat down. At first I thought I was going crazy But boy was I WRONG! Its like every little boys dream who?s ever watched TV or read a comic. Superman with all that strength, The Hulk with all those Muscles, Don?t tell me you haven?t ever imagined having all that power!?

?Well Yeah I have but Wes that?s fantasy this is real, I mean Doesn?t it scare you a little that you can?t stop growing??

?No, I Fucking Love This!... Being This Strong! This Fucking HUGE!! And You?ve always been the star in our family, the center of attention. And I always hated it but I got used to it excecpt.. When I got home yesterday and realized how big I got, I couldn?t help but Wan?t to show off.. so I could be in the spotlight for once. And today during track was? It was Perfect! All our class mates there! And when I passed you and then started lapping people I couldn?t help but push my body more and more? But that?s when I really felt it dude. Not only could I feel myself actually growing but it felt like I unleashed something inside. Something that?s been aching to come out. And even though everyone surrounded with me attention and practically worshipped me today.. there not ready for this.. No One Is! People are going to be scared shitless when they realize how fast and huge I?m growing! But You Know I gotta Admit.. THEY SHOULD BE!! Not only can I not stop my growth but my desire for size grows as I do.. The whole time when I was sitting on the couch eating all that food I couldn?t stop imagining me showing up at school tomorrow packing Twice Or Even Three times the weight Of Muscle, Really showing them what huge is! But Now? I want even more.. I wan?t to be so insanely tall and muscular that the biggest guy in the world looks like a FUCKING ANT Next To me!! I Know it sounds like I?l never be satisfied but?.The Power Brennan.. It Feels GOOD!!?

?but.. But Wes This is all happening so fast, Its only been a day and.. Maybe you should just think about this?

?I?VE Made My Mind Up! You think I?m big now!? you just wait.. When I get done growing, Its going to be a whole different world Haha?

Wesley grinned with that power-craving look in his eye?s and grabbed the table with his hand?s SNAPPING It from the floor without second thought. He leaned the table against Brennan so he could leave the booth, feeling his massive weight shift against his frame as he moved. He looked down at his feet and laughed at how huge they were and slowly started to stand up. Wesley snickered hysterically feeling how heavy he was, hearing the sound of his shorts rip along his seems from his flexing thighs. Everyone just hung there mouths open knowing the obvious truth that the freakishly large teen that walked in here only 10 minutes ago.. Was Bigger.. Much Much Bigger!! His shorts were riding halfway up his hairy thighs cupped against his ass and ripping more and more by the second. . His hoodie was all the way up to his belly button and his upper arms made the fabric around them look like under armor. But the most obscene part of all was he was still sporting a mammoth semi hard erection hanging out from his waist a good half foot and his balls had grown to the size of melons! Wesley grinned at everyone?s reaction and started walking feeling the floors and dishes rattle even louder then before. Brennan like everyone else wanted to squeal ever time he took a step knowing this mutant teenager must have weighed at least 400 POUNDS of solid muscle. Brennan knew he had to do something and pushed the table off him quickly walking up towards his brother. He looked up at the top of Wesley?s head and trembled at his height realizing he looked like he was close to 6?8. Wes continued to walk loving how the muscles in his legs smashed up against each other, seeing his tiny brother out of the corner of his eyes.

?Wes Can you please think about this, What if you decide you still wanna be normal?

?FUCK BEING NORMAL!?

Brennan stopped in his tracks hearing Wesley?s voice deepen dramatically watching his body slowly expand as he headed over to the buffet. Wesley just looked at all the food and started grabbing everything with his bare hands consuming as much as he possibly could. The Manager slowly walked over to the Muscled out Teen and stuttered

?Uhh..Sir you.. your not allowed to do that?

?And Who?s Gonna Stop Me? YOU?

Wesley suddenly Grabbed the man by the throat and laughed hysterically as he lifted him up in the air as high as he could. He watched the man struggle in his grasp loving how unbelievably light and pathetic he felt to him. He started to squeeze the man?s throat even tighter suddenly feeling a huge build up of power inside him. He started trembling hearing the threads of his clothes start to snap and tear, feeling them getting tighter by the second. He stared at the arm that was holding up the manager watching it grow bigger and thicker seeing the sleeve fill up like a water balloon watching his hand become bigger around the managers puny neck. He let out a sinister laugh feeling an immense pressure against his legs. He looked down watching his left leg suddenly explode out of the shorts.

?YES!!?

He roared with a massive grin watching his right leg explode through the fabric as well unleashing his cock and balls for everyone to see. His legs were beyond freaky looking wider then anyone?s entire body and still growing even bigger. Muscle on top of muscle, pushing his feet even further apart from each other. The waistband finally exploded off his widening body leaving only the shrinking hoodie. Brennan just stood there trembling watching his brother?s head inch up towards the ceiling. Gawking as the already impossibly huge muscles continued to swell, especially taking notice to his ass. He looked at it drooling like a dog, sporting a massive boner wanting to shove it up the huge growing manhole. Wes snickered and let the manager drop to the ground slowly holding up his arms watching the sleeves began to tear open.

?UHH GOD YES!!? His Voice deepened again ?ITS FINALLY? HAPPENING? GRRRAHHHH?

RRRIIIIIPPP

With a loud ROAR, Wes like the hulk, expanded outward in every direction finally shredding through the rest of the hoodie unleashing his gigantic chest for everyone to see. Brennan and everyone else dropped there mouths seeing the n open never imagining such size was even possible. It was beyond huge and outrageously wide, covered with huge amounts of hair and continuing to swell up with mass amounts of muscle. You could hear his bones crack and groan readjusting for his size. Wes raised both his beastly arms with a deep sinister laugh and flexed the huge 31-inch biceps for everyone to see. He watched them tremble in there seats and slammed his foot down for fun, exploding some of the windows from the massive tremor he created. Everyone screamed and scattered pathetically out of the restaurant, feeding Wesley?s power ego even more. Brennan continued to watch his brother grow, slowly palming his cock seeing the manager out of the corner of his eye run over to the phone probably calling the police. He quickly turned back to Wes who was just standing there laughing like a child pumping his biceps, watching them grow bigger and bigger.

?You See Brennan! YOU SEE WHAT I?M BECOMING!?! Why Would I ever Want To be Normal When I can become THE MOST MUSCULAR THING THIS WORLD HAS SEEN! GRR!! GRRRRRRRRR!!?

Wesley pumped his muscles over and over clenching his two hands together as he swelled and stretched even wider with muscle, feeling the strength and unbelievable power course through his veins. His cock started to grow rock hard growing even bigger and wider, gushing torrents of pre-cum onto the ground below near his lengthening feet. He was drooling onto his Pec?s which continued to inflate further and further from his breast cage, pushing his nipples down and threatening to block the view of the floor from his own eyes. He just snickered like a child watching himself inched further and further up towards the ceiling, the thick coat of his jet black that covered his body started becoming even thicker! He felt his massive cock head throb against his pecs watching the restaurant shrink more and more roaring as he flexed with even more power, more muscle.

?AW YEAH!! AW FUCK YEAH!!?

Wes looked down at his bulging forearms knowing they could crush anyone with a single thrust. His eye?s traveled up to his biceps which were filling up like water balloons expanding even bigger and stronger, looking bigger then his dad?s waist and they weren?t even flexed. He hauled them both up and flexed them with such pride realizing they were growing so huge he could no longer touch his own shoulders. Wesley boomed with laugher deeper and deeper quickly flexing his back feeling it fill up with power and size stretching his body wider then anyone thought humanly possible.. and yet all he wanted was to get bigger. He groaned flexing it some more eagerly watching his two boulder sized shoulders stretch further apart from each other, making his body over 4 feet wide and still growing. Wes flared up his obscene lats feeling them swell around his neck turning him into the ultimate freak! He Saw his reflection in the remaining windows and began stroking his cock at his own colossal image. He was unable to wrap both of his hand around his own pric and rubbed it up and down with the stream of hot cum, feeling it surge with power. The giant worked his way down to the insanely huge balls feeling them hang against his freaky legs, covered in the thick forest of his pubic hair. Wes grabbed one of them snickering noticing how heavy it was, feeling it fill up more and more with his young sperm.

?MM YEAH BIGGER!! MUCH BIGGER!!!!?

He placed his hand?s on his head and felt his biceps slam into his face, licking them with his tongue. He felt a pressure build up between his legs once again pushing his feet even further away from each other. Another surge of power accelerated his growth even more, Wes started to feel like he was going to explode from all the fucking muscle on his body. He moaned and groaned looking down watching his view of the floor become blocked by his pecs. His nipples were so huge and swollen they looked like they were gonna pop, and his abs were looking completely roided out and huge. He stroked his cock moaning louder and louder

?UHH? OH FUCK!! I CAN?T TAKE IT ANY.. LOOOONNGGERR!!!?

Wesley Roared Blowing his load all over the restaurant feeling his growth finally start to subside as he released gallons and gallons of his teenage juice. He licked and drank his cum from his hands like an animal standing at a mammoth 7?2 and stretching close to 4 and a half feet wide. He no longer resembled a human but a freakin Monster, A Beast! Nothing But Hair, Muscle and Power. Wes Made another loud GROAAN and Flexed His Muscles wanting to feel his strength and power. He started walking towards the exit shaking the entire place with such intensity it felt an earthquake. He approached the exit and just walked right into the wall SMASHING It With Ease. He let Out another Booming Laugh and Headed out into the Parking Lot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
atomicbadger (February 9th, 2014)
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2008, 10:40 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Alex, you have totally outdone yourself with this chapter, dude. Speaking of "hulking out"... That was INTENSE! You have raised the bar when it comes to describing muscle growth scenes in stories... This is the new gold standard!
  #3   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 08:00 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
Awesome story! I now hope Wes goes to a gym to hit tons of weights and grow much much much bigger and stronger!
  #4   Add to Dan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:02 AM

Dan is on a distinguished road
Holy shit! Great story! Could it be genetic and Brennan grows too?
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 10:30 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
He was growing so big...

... I was afraid he might...

. . . E X P L O D E ! ! !
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 12:14 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
woaaah, that was so freakin hot!
  #7   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 12:29 PM

evanw is on a distinguished road
I never reply. But oh my god... That was so absolutely incredible. I wish that that could happen in real life... preferably to me... I cannot wait to see the next chapter... how will he do normal things? You know, wash? Eat? Etc.? Can anyone handle that cock of his? Oh jeeze... I need to go... relieve myself...
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 12:45 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Although I like your style, you seem to have fallen into the typical "formula" for inhuman growth found in most other stories of this sort, including the buffet scene. I'm looking forward to a twist, which only you can produce, to take us where others have not. Otherwise we just have another ranting and raving behemoth looking to lord it over the world.
Mike
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Holy shit! Great story! Could it be genetic and Brennan grows too?
Damnit, Dan, there were other, far more important things I should start this comment by replying to, but I can't pass up the opportunity to endorse what would be one of my deepest fantasies. Please, oh holy fuck, let Brennan GROW I'd love to see them both grow and--even tho they're brothers and that part really doesn't do it for me--fuck & grow MORE.

But Soccerstud88 already knows what I want to see in his stories ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99
Although I like your style, you seem to have fallen into the typical "formula" for inhuman growth found in most other stories of this sort, including the buffet scene. I'm looking forward to a twist, which only you can produce, to take us where others have not. Otherwise we just have another ranting and raving behemoth looking to lord it over the world.
Mike
See, I know we've all seen at least part of that sentiment before (not that i'm exactly ascribing this 'sentiment' to you, philat; you do seem to be talking the talk of a fan and not a hater, afterall ^.^), and not just in the comments & reactions threads of soccerstud88/musclegod300's stories but on stories by other people on this site, too. And while, yes, it's certainly reasonable to want "new" and "different" kinds of stories and so forth, in reality there's only so much of this "originality" you can expect even in serious enterprises like novels or movies, nevermind comparatively minor and almost purely indulgent stuff you'll usually find here on the forums. I'm hardly discounting that the our MG stories are ever original, compelling, or novel; certainly not. But there are, I've found, perfectly fruitful ways, if not more fruitful, ways to engage art & literature & whatever: a more intrinsic approach for artistic/literary/smutful investigation & enjoyment.

This is especially evident & relevant to material that's already as personally indulgent as the delightful array of smutty-goodness we find here on the forums; this "formula" of crazed muscle giant growth you and others have pointed out--whether as friendly observation or invective criticism--could be what SS88 finds hot. In fact, I'd be willing to bet on it--that this is such a source of sexy fascination & pleasure that he's more than happily continued with these themes. And if they--these characters, these stories, these patterns or "formulas"--give him such pleasure & enjoyment (which, in fact, i can testify they do since he's told me so quite a few times now ;p), then power to him for "fixating" (or however someone might label the fascination & focus) on what he loves & enjoys. Because his fascination ends up being ours--if only just as we're reading along with these wild, crazy, hot, quite pleasurably indulgent stories he's been so kind as to share with us--and his pleasure becomes our own if we're willing to let it.

My own tastes don't necessarily usually run along the same lines as his, at least not exactly or entirely (lil brothers and fathers do nothing for me, for example); but when I read one of soccerstud's stories...well, what the hell? why not lean back, pull it out, let loose, and enjoy? And it's pretty easy--his writing captures such a sense of lust and frenzy and raw emotion (even despite all the spelling errors, m'dear soccerstud ;p) that all you have to do is take the plunge and the torrential growth he writes about & enjoys so much will carry you away without a second thought.

Oh, and speaking of the grammar stuff--it's certainly been reined in & improving, eh? I mean, there're still some errors of usage and spelling and capitalizations to be found, certainly, but nothing like back when he posted his first stories here, eh? Y'all Remember Back When Every Word Was Capitalized? I still can't imagine how that was comfortable to type one handed, mehehe ;p Additionally, his storytelling technique has definitely improved, and it's great; his characters have more depth and are better articulated, by and large, than back in Those Days Of Rampant & Wild Capitalizations, heh. Like Wesley's transformation from normal though remarkably well-muscled jock into ever and ever more of pure monster; not only brilliant (not to mention fucking HOT ), but totally alien to SS88's former selve.
Haha, anyway, I just couldn't resist mentioning these last bit--and soccerstud knows it all too well--even as long as this freaking dissertation was already getting to be XD
Anyway, back to studying--finals week!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #10   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
There's just something so raw in your stories, so powerful! I can't put my finger on it but there's just something in your stories that gets my goat so to speak. Please, keep on writing. Never be dissuaded from writing again! Your stuff is wonderful!
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 04:29 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
you do seem to be talking the talk of a fan and not a hater, afterall ^.^), and not just in the comments & reactions threads of soccerstud88/musclegod300's stories but on stories by other people on this site, too. And while, yes, it's certainly reasonable to want "new" and "different" kinds of stories and so forth, in reality there's only so much of this "originality" you can expect even in serious enterprises like novels or movies
You're right. I'm definitely a fan and never a hater. By originality I was just alluding
to the little twists in plot, character, etc. that can set one story off from another. I said it by way of suggestion, not criticism. Not being a writer as such, I have no business being critical of that which I cannot realistically do myself. If I do not enjoy a story, I simply remain silent. By far, most stories I've encountered on the Forum have been enjoyable, and I've said so (once I got used to using the Reply prompt. This old geezer is forever learning.)
Mike
  #12   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Man I love your stories. This really made my day go from a bad one to a good one.
  #13   Add to uno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM

uno is on a distinguished road
great story!
please continue to write it!!
  #14   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:18 AM

I wish this whole story could be illustrated... or animated... sigh... what I wouldn't give for that!
  #15   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 11:41 AM
BoyWonder

evanw I wish that too... Anyone wanna give it a shot? lol
  #16   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
Wow!

I have waited a couple of weeks for this, but oh boy! It was worth the wait!!! I think you are one of the most satisfying writer we have at the moment. And yes, the stories are formulaic, but they still deliver! A good writer can make out of old formulas a good story. I hope the next chapter won't cause you as much trouble as this one did. But despite the troubles, this chapter is awesome. Wow!
  #17   Add to scootbud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 04:36 PM

scootbud is on a distinguished road
God, this story is excellent stuff! Thank you soooooo much for your time and effort. I, can't wait for the next chapter.
  #18   Add to dominicrue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 03:49 AM

dominicrue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dominicrue
christmas came early. thank you for such a great story. for some reason. I always wanted the brothers to find out they aren't really brother's.like one's adopted or was switched at birth.
  #19   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:46 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Incredible. Truly hulking out.
Now, Wes Smash!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #20   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:41 PM
xofnai

Hmm, Brother growth stories have never been my cup of tea. This story is starting to change my thoughts though. You really have a knack for capturing a scene. I know it might be selfish but I would really love to see you write something where the growth happens to the main character. It might be fun.
  #21   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 06:13 PM
BoyWonder

You mean like 1st Person?
  #22   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 08:47 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstud88 View Post
You mean like 1st Person?
yes thats what he means
  #23   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 08:51 PM
BoyWonder

Oh's Ok, Well I will def give it a shot! Maybe I'll just do a nice short story
  #24   Add to plants102's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:01 PM

plants102 has disabled reputation
wow I can't wait too see where this goes. Espically Brennan's character will he have a similar mutation and try to usurp his brother's dominiance or will he turn subserviant and help his brother grow even larger?!? So many possibilities I can't wait!
  #25   Add to horsehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2009, 06:00 PM

horsehuge is on a distinguished road
Don't worry what others say......

You got a good story going guy. Keep it up, this is a hot fuckin story, the bigger he gets, the better, let him GROW.
Sometimes, you just have to write, without worrying what others say. You write what you want. This is entertainment, plain and simple.
  #26   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 10:36 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Contijntuation?

Any chance that this will continue?
  #27   Add to flipdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 10:07 AM

flipdude
Yeah, I hope to see more also cuz I really love this story!
  #28   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 10:22 AM
BoyWonder

Well...

With this many Comments I have to continue this story! I did lose interest cause I read the original "My Big Brother Wes" and realized that was just so much better haha, I know it sounds dumb. So then I started working on a rewrite of that last chapter of Wes that I left off of (the One where I grew him to much) But I guess I'll try to continue both..?

It might be a while as I have sold and bought a new laptop and I am waiting for the new laptop to get here (Its shipping)

So Be Patient and Keep a look out as well.. Also let me guys know if you did like this story better or the original version.

Thanks
-Alex
  #29   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2009, 05:58 AM

No Question About It

This version is better by a long-shot, in my opinion. The growth descriptions are incredible--far better than the ones you wrote in "College Muscle" (which was a really, really hot story, by the way (I re-read it upon occassion)). I'd love to see this story continued. Although, in theory, he may have grown a bit too much for the story at this point, I think it's hot as hell--as is most of your fiction that I've read. You're by far my favorite author on here. Please continue!

Also, the thumbs-up icon looks like a really huge, flexing bicep, does it not? Or, is that just my computer? ha.
  #30   Add to horsehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2009, 12:49 PM

horsehuge is on a distinguished road
I like how it reads...

I like the story, as is. You haven't gone overboard with the growth, like some others have, and the detail you use as he gets bigger really helps sell it.
  #31   Add to Mama Luigi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Waste Of Bandwidth

Mama Luigi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mama Luigi Send a message via MSN to Mama Luigi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ushersdick View Post
woaaah, that was so freakin hot!
I second this statement.
  #32   Add to jizod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2009, 01:33 PM

jizod is on a distinguished road
Dude that was great you should really keep up the good work
  #33   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
I have to say I think this story is a lot better then the original. It's only natural that it would be better since you've clearly improved in your style over time and it shows quite nicely. This is a really great story and I'd hate for it to fall to the wayside without conclusion especially since it was getting so hot. There's a sense of inevitability that slowly grows throughout the story and it's quickly coming to a head. Simply put, he's going to grow and you can't do anything to stop it!

So, yeah, long comment, but keep going with this one!
  #34   Add to cmpd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2009, 06:45 AM

cmpd is on a distinguished road
great work man
any chance of this continue??
plzzzz
  #35   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2009, 11:39 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Holy Crap.. Lol Did not think I would see this story pop up again.. Umm Well.. I hate to tell you guys but I'm pretty much retired from writing. I started writing in the first place because I was bored, with no job, just living off my parents money etc.. but Now I'm workin, havin fun, and doing other things. Every time I start writing or get an idea there's just not enough time to write it fast enough before I get another new fantasy in my head (which is generally every month) You might see a story coming up soon thats a pretty new concept, but I can't keep any promises.

Sorry again
  #36   Add to cmpd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2009, 11:56 AM

cmpd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenMuscleGod View Post
Holy Crap.. Lol Did not think I would see this story pop up again.. Umm Well.. I hate to tell you guys but I'm pretty much retired from writing. I started writing in the first place because I was bored, with no job, just living off my parents money etc.. but Now I'm workin, havin fun, and doing other things. Every time I start writing or get an idea there's just not enough time to write it fast enough before I get another new fantasy in my head (which is generally every month) You might see a story coming up soon thats a pretty new concept, but I can't keep any promises.

Sorry again
thx for the answer,
no problem if you can't write as you had done before, but if you from time to time give us the plesure of read one of your fantasy, we (at least me )will be very pleased

best whishes
  #37   Add to JohnoUK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM

JohnoUK is on a distinguished road
I'll second that! But I understand the whole "I just don't have time" situation. Once upon a time, we had all the time in the work with school, but now... jobs, commitments, ect... Will be looking out for your stories in the future though!! :-)
  #38   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:51 AM

Alex,

I totally understand your predicament, but is there any chance you'd be willing simply to post whatever you have done of the story as it is? I'd love to see just what happens next, even if its only in its nascent form...
  #39   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:00 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Evan I hate to disappoint you but this is all I have written of the next chapter (I had to dig around for this)

"Brennan trembled watching the restaurant start to crack and fall apart around the gaping hole is hulk-like brother left in the wall. He looked around seeing the other frightened people some of them crying, and some of them frozen with a blank stare at what they just saw. Brennan never feeling so scared in his life knowing the cops would be here any minute shaking at just the thought of them trying to take on Wes. He quickly got up and headed over to where Wesley’s shorts ripped off, grabbed the car keys, and sprinted out into the parking lot knowing they had to get out of there as fast as they could. He raced towards the gigantic muscle beast with speed seeing him just stand near the truck flexing, feeling smaller and smaller as he got closer to him. He was almost close to Wesley when he suddenly heard the restaurant behind him collapse on one side. He turned around and shook seeing the destruction, squealing as his brother’s BOOMING laugh punched through his ears.. He turned back towards Wes to see nothing but a massive grin pasted on his face, lusting over what he just did. Brennan’s eyes moved down his brother’s body shuttering at his size, especially the massive hard on he was still sporting. It towered above him throbbing up and down violently looking over 20 inches long and thicker then a small tree trunk. His balls were enormously huge and dangled against his hairy legs, pumped with so much cum and testosterone each one was the size of a basketballs.

“UHH FUCK MAN! Can you believe this is happening to Me! Just Look What I’m Becoming!!!"

Hope this helped a little lol
  #40   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:24 PM

Lol... you have more done of it than Nabokov had finished of The Original of Laura, and I paid twenty dollars for that...
This is a much better deal. Thanks!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options