The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BIGPECS's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 08:15 AM

BIGPECS is on a distinguished road
Clark covers the Mr.O (Mr.Olsen) that is...

"Have you boys seen the posters for the Mr. Daily Planet Contest for charity??"
The Chief says every male employee has to enter, this is his wife's baby and he wants full cooperation..."No problem Miss Lane, I have been working out at that new gym..."The Body-Building" and my trainer says I'll be ready to take first prize by show time." Nothing personal Jimmy but your trainer will say anything as long as you pay him.. Well Dirk says I have great genetics and because I'm young I will bulkup quickly, plus he has me on supplements. Hey Mr. Kent why don't you come train with me and we can get ready for the show together. Thanks Jimmy but I train at home on my own equiptment, what kind of supplements does this Dirk have you on??? Oh it's a full line from
FLEX-CORE !!! Aminos, super concentrated creatine and a protein bar and shake for MASS building...
Just be careful Jimmy, he maybe just taking you for a ride with all this stuff, besides the show is in two months so don't expect to much..
"Oh, don't worry Mr.Kent I realize I can't get that big in two months but I'm hitting the gym everyday!!!"

ONE MONTH LATER:

Jimmy is that you??? Yes Miss lane why?? Holy crap how much weight have you gained??? Well when I started with Dirk, I weighed 158lbs and at todays weigh in I weighed 190lbs...Well it definitly shows Jim "Great Job!' but your kinda thick around the stomach area. Oh that's just from my bars and shakes...after a day or so the swelling goes down because of my metabolism...Jimmy that just doesn't seem possilble that you could put on this much mass in a month...Well Mr. kent maybe you should taken me up on my offer, it sounds like someone is jealous of my progess.. Not at all Jimmy I'm just wondering if these supplements are safe...
Well why don't you stop the gym and check out my training regime, maybe I could teach you a few things....
I'll tell you what Jim, I'll meet you on Saturday....Great Mr. K it will give me another week to GROW!!!!

SATURDAY AM
Hi, I'm Clark Kent, I'm here to meet my co-worker Jimmy Olsen...Oh, you mean BIG JIMBO, yeh him and Dirk are waiting for you in the locker room. He's weighin in before they train...
Jimmy is that you?? What the hell happened to you?? (standing in the locker room about to step on the floor scales was a person I didn't know accept for his boyish face which was sporting five o'clock shadow and his red hair which was trimmed in a crew cut.) What do you mean??? Asks Dirk, I'm creating a MASSIVE MUSCLE FREAK and JIMBO is his name. 230lbs!!! Yeah Big Boy I told increasing the amount of supps would change you quicker!!! What do you think of our boy here and wait til you see him in three weeks !!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:13 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Interesting premise!

... Can't wait to see how it all shakes out in 3 weeks!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 02:39 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to that 3 week result, too. Will Clark intervene? What a great personal experience story for the paper! A little more detail would help some.
Mike
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 12:20 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Nice idea, but for some better readability, I suggest using more common formatting, such as quotation marks when people talk and putting different people talking on different lines.
  #5   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 09:48 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Please give us more of this smoking hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Big Russell
  #6   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2008, 05:41 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
Great beginning, looking forward to more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text