The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:19 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Something Interesting I Saw A Long Time Ago

I don't know if this really falls within the scope of the forum. I've never contributed anything before and this isn't really about muscle GROWTH, although the two characters described here were certainly well muscled specimens! Also this isn't fiction. It's just a brief account of something I saw some years ago and I post it in hopes that at least some in this forum will find it interesting. I've never contributed anything to this forum before and thought maybe this very brief account might be my opportunity to pony up. If this is offensive to anyone, I apologize in advance.
- TagsNOLA

Even though we all know a "cunt boy" is never really "a man" the way a top stud is, I once witnessed something very “interesting” in Houston many years ago that almost makes me revise my opinion. It was at a leather bar that is no longer there. This big bear of a muscle man (power lifter type) bald with a coal black beard entered the bar. He was, shirtless but wearing a studded-leather cross belt, faded jeans, engineer boots, a leather ball cap and mirror sun shades. The man's torso was plastered with dark hair, conforming closely to the shape of his body. He was leading his “slave boy” by a chain "leash" attached to a black leather studded dog collar. The boy was all of about "5 foot nuthin," maybe 19 or 20 years old with a very lean almost faun like frame but incredibly, almost cartoonishly muscled with phenomenal size, definition, muscle separation and symmetry. (My guess is that he had been a gymnast in school and then moved on to serious lifting.) Aside from the dog collar, the boy wore faded, ragged "daisy dukes," studded black leather bicep bands, wrist bands and ankle bands. On his feet he wore an old beat up pair of thong shower shoes. He had been rigged with flat gun metal gray nipple rings, ear rings and a nose ring. Two light gun metal gray chains were attached to the nipple rings, extending down his cobble stone 8-pack abs, disappearing beneath the waistline of his daisy dukes. He had thick raven hair and flawless hairless olive complexion. The only hair on his whole body was on his head, his eyebrows and long eye lashes. He was totally boyishly smooth all over, a boyishly cute face with a mischievous twinkle in his dark eyes. The stud and his boy moved through the bar, out into the fenced in back yard to a shed at the rear of the property with a leather novelty shop in the front room and a back room with a built in bench around the perimeter and a pool table in the center. The muscle boy-slave hopped up onto the pool table and when I say "hopped," I'm talking from a flat footed stand still! He nailed his landing on the pool table flawlessly like the gymnast he obviously was. Then he shucked his shower shoes and daisy dukes as his "master" donned a black leather glove on his right hand and from someplace a paint-can full of Crisco was produced. The master slathered his right arm from his black gloved finger tips down to his elbow. The slave boy impaled himself on the master's forearm clear down to the elbow. The master held his upper arm parallel to the ground with his fore arm straight up as the boy "rode," balancing himself by clenching the "base" of his master’s forearm with his cannon ball muscle bubble ass. The man strode back through the leather shop out into the yard "parading" his boy for everyone to see. We were all dumbfounded at the master's power and the boy's ability to take that huge fore arm up his backside. He was obviously reveling in the attention, alternately posing and flexing his beautifully sculpted muscle and blowing kisses to the crowd. After parading about for a bit, the big man stopped, faced the crowd and did a double bicep with his boy still impaled on his right forearm. The crowd moved in to cop a feel of the big man's biceps and of the boy's ripped to shreds legs and his genitals. When I had my turn, both the master's biceps and the boy's legs felt like cast iron only warm, not cold. The boy's penis, which was held vertical by those chains leading from a “Prince Albert” (dick ring) up to his nipples, was rigid but smaller than I might have expected although he had a nice pair of egg sized balls, stretched and separated by a studded black leather strap. When I felt the boy's legs he flashed me a wide all-boy grin, reached down, grasped my forearm slid his palm past my wrist, over the back of my hand, and winked as he kissed his palm and blew me a kiss. He could tell I was almost delirious I was so turned on by him and he seemed to want to let me know that this was a turn-on for him. Aside from his other gifts, this boy seemed to have the ability, with little more than a friendly glace, to make other people feel special!

Special? Shit! I was positively giddy and went weak at the knees as the boy giggled sweetly!

I have many times wacked off fantasizing that I was that boy. But I never had the phenomenal genetics to build a body like his, nor the balls to bring off such a show with such bravado and panache! Frankly, I was way more impressed by the boy than I was by his master who was, let’s face it, a phenomenon in his own right!

Last edited by tagsnola; January 3rd, 2009 at 02:58 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:08 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Well you really are a luck Man. And even if that was a bit of exageration of what you saw, It still counts as one of the better pieces of writing. Whether you are reporting a witnessed event or a desired one, You have got to Keep Writing. Really great stuff. And now I'm jealous, cause I believe you when you say you saw this.

redroger11
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options