The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 10:48 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
A Perfect Body- Part 1

well the forums have been kind of slow, and i felt like writing. please let me know what you think at the end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was first period, and an exhausted Isaac shuffled into his study hall as the bell rang, sluggishly heading for his desk. With his eyes still half closed, and his brain not yet awake for the day, he hadn?t noticed there was someone sitting in his seat. Eyes instinctively fixated on the floor, Isaac was about to reach his desk when he took notice of a pair of legs already accompanying it. Isaac blinked a few times and began to look upward, ready to tell someone off courtesy of the bitter, lack-of-sleep induced demeanor he adopted in the mornings. But what he saw he was in no way prepared for, let alone this early in the morning. Isaac scrambled through his brain, trying to find a word to adequately describe the inhumanly perfect male specimen that had alienated him from his usual chair. He quickly snapped back to reality as he realized that the new guy was staring directly at him. A rush of cold fear swept through Isaac, and he began to sweat as he realized he had lingered in one spot too long, and he did not wish to draw this guy?s attention any longer. Forcing his feet to un-cement themselves from the floor, Isaac tried to stifle an obvious gulp as he swiftly bee-lined for an open desk across the room in the far corner. As he eased himself into the chair, Isaac lingered on what had just seemed to be a heart attack to him. He pulled out a book from his backpack and opened it on his desk, pretending to study something. Carefully he lifted his eyes up, and peered across the top of the book at the new student across the room. Isaac gulped harder again as he studied the back of the guy. His back was huge, and rippling everywhere. Isaac guesstimated it to be easily twice or maybe even three times the size of his own; granted though he was blessedly cursed with a i?ma-snap-yous-in-half skinny as hell body type, so for a normal person it would probably just be nearly twice as large.

?When I call out your name, please utter at least some recognition that you?re alive people, I know it?s early in the morning?? Jack Hawthorne, a new teacher this year, scanned the room and smirked to himself as he observed kids already with their heads glued to desks, and others lethargically carrying on hushed, lackluster conversations with friends. Jack had just graduated from college, and he was as excited as ever to teach his first day of English 11, although starting off with a study hall wasn?t exactly what he had in mind. The hair on the back of Jack?s neck shot up on end as he noticed that there was amateur bodybuilder occupying a desk in the rear. Jack quickly ran through the attendance list, watching as each student muttered a ?here? or raised half raised their heads to shoot daggers at him from their eyes.

?Trevor, Trevor G?? Jack was transfixed as the teenage muscle beast, now identified as Trevor, shifted his gaze up to meet his own. The deep, shining green eyes that met him left Jack speechless. He broke away in enough time to not make the exchange awkward; and carelessly rushed through the rest of the attendance, not even bothering to pay attention to whether the remainder of the students were present.

?Isaac Bromin?? Isaac jumped at the sound of his name being called, and attempted to mutter out a nonchalant ?here? but his voice chose to defy him and cracked horribly instead. As embarrassing it was, no one really laughed, which Isaac was thankful for but still it bothered him. ?I?m about to turn 17 that kind of stuff should have stopped happening awhile ago?? he thought to himself with a frown. Isaac returned to admiring the new student Trevor, who?s name he had just learned thanks to the unintentional assistance of the new teacher, Mr. Hawthorne during attendance. Isaac studied Trevor?s back, which was somehow being concealed by a t shirt. The material clung tight to every ripple and bulge of power in Trevor?s back. Isaac watched carefully as Trevor moved and new bulges would spring forth into an impressive display of power, and ones that were already there bulged even bigger. Isaac watched as Trevor moved his arms, taking notice of the obscene horseshoe triceps that encased the under part of his arms. Trevor wasn?t even flexing and they were massive tribute to his what must be ox-like strength. As transfixed as he was, admiring Trevor?s perfect body only made Isaac feel that much more inferior. All his life Isaac had been skinny and weak, and Trevor was the physical embodiment of everything Isaac had ever wanted. Isaac looked down again at his own arms, holding on to the book he was pretending to read. He glanced over his familiar twig-like arms, a sad acknowledgement to his lack of any upper body strength whatsoever and just lack of general muscle anywhere at all. His biceps were nearly non-existent, and they led down to his insanely thin forearms, bearing no veins or any sign of residual power. The rest of his body was just as impressive, Isaac was so skinny that it was natural for him to see his ribs, and also natural for him to have legs only barely thicker than his arms. Isaac longed to be like Trevor, having muscles bulging on top of muscles, to be stunningly handsome and manly and rugged looking.

Jack Hawthorne sat at his desk and watched Trevor for the remainder of the class. Never before had he seen a guy as muscular as this kid Trevor. He was built like a massive bodybuilder, as big or of not bigger than the biggest pros. Trevor was scribbling some notes in one of his binders, and Jack gazed at his massive biceps, popping into a show of male dominance each time he pressed down on the paper. ?They have to be at least 23 inches or more? Jack thought to himself. He had always wanted to be a bodybuilder, to have giant muscles swollen with power all over his body, but that dream took a backseat when he went to college for English. Jack had always been skinny his entire life; he had been tormented in high school for not being a jock, you know that whole deal, he didn?t really like to reminisce on those years. Jack traced the huge veins rolling down Trevor?s forearms with his eyes. He watched as Trevor?s massive pecs strained against his t-shirt, threatening to rip free at any moment. They jumped with each stroke of Trevor?s hand, straining even harder against the fabric for a split second. Only now though had Jack really taken appreciation of how stunningly beautiful Trevor was. He had a strong, chiseled jaw line that shaped his face into that of a greek god. His nose was sculpted powerfully straight and perfect as well. A thick dark brown stubble covered his supermodel stature face, and it gave him a rugged, manly look. And to top it all off, those eyes?, those piercing deep green eyes just penetrated to your soul and made you want this perfect specimen of man if there ever was one.

The rest of the day was an absolute blur to Isaac. Throughout every period that day he was unable to focus on anything, his mind was still distracted by the perfection made flesh that he had encountered that morning. He blankly gazed out the window, unable to recall even getting on the bus, let alone what had happened at all that day after first period. As he climbed off when the bus screeched to a halt at his stop, Isaac?s throat literally lodged itself in his throat and refused to let him breathe. A moving truck was parked in front of the vacant house (well, occupied now seemingly) that sat directly next to his. Isaac forced himself to calm down, ?there is no reason for me to think that Trevor moved into that house, there are plenty of open houses in this town? he said to himself. Besides, Isaac had never gotten that lucky, ever before in his life. ?To live next to a god?? Isaac sighed to himself as he crossed the threshold into his house.

?Mom?? he instinctively called out. Who doesn?t?

?We?re in here Isaac!? His mother called from the kitchen. He was still tired, so he planned on just grabbing something to eat really quick and then just crashing in his room for the rest of the night. He entered the kitchen and froze. Standing directly around the bend in near the doorway was Trevor, his massive shelf-like pecs heaving up and down with each breath under his strained t-shirt. His biceps stretched and plumped up with hardcore mass, and his triceps bulging into mountainous relief as his hands were casually stuffed into his pockets. Trevor?s pecs were so huge it looked like he couldn?t even see what was below them, which was a very hot thought to Isaac. His shirt was stretched out so far by their unreal hugeness that you could see the beginnings of his lower abs and up to his belly button each time he breathed in. A distinct treasure-trail of dark brown hair appeared at the waist of his jeans and spread into the deep canyon of his lower set of abs. Isaac knew his eyes must have bulged out of his head but he instantly reacted, hoping no one noticed. Isaac also caught a glance of an impressively sculpted Adonis belt which you could just see the beginnings of. ?Jesus?this guy is so ripped?? Isaac felt a sting of repressed envy.

?The Gantz are our new neighbors Isaac, I invited them over for dinner tonight so we could meet them.? Isaac?s attention returned to his mom, who was sitting at the kitchen table with another man and woman, who Isaac assumed to be Trevor?s parents. Isaac?s mom had always been the annoyingly nice type, but now he silently praised her for it.

?Trevor told us he?s already met you, today at school.? The other woman, Trevor?s mom said cheerfully. I looked up, words escaping me at the moment, and just nodded. I turned to look at Trevor, who had turned also, and our eyes met. He smirked knowingly, and nodded, ?Hey.?

?Hey,? I added back, if not too quickly. ?Well, I?m going to go put my stuff in my room?? I openly stated for the whole audience. I turned and exited the room at a brisk pace. Up the stairs I headed and around the hall to my room. After dumping my backpack on the floor, I sat down on my bed in shock. Hearty laughter drifted up from the conversation down on the first floor, and a pair of heavy footsteps drifted up the stairs. I sat motionless on my bed with my back to the door, I heard him enter and close the door, then I turned my head.

?Hey Isaac.? Trevor shot into the dead silence I had awkwardly created. I managed to muster up another ?hey? but that was the end of it. And then all of a sudden Trevor began to laugh. It was a deep, resonating laugh that ran down my spine and echoed in my bones. I was instantly hard, having Trevor so close to me, his massive form filling up my modest sized room. ?I really shouldn?t be teasing you like this Isaac, I?m sorry.?

The statement shocked me. ?What?? I replied dumbfounded.

?Well I used to be like you, and I know what it feels like, it?s not right of me to be rubbing it in your face like this when you could just experience for yourself.? Trevor replied.

?I still don?t get what you mean?? I stated blankly. He was talking like he was out of his mind.

?I used to be skinny, I mean really skinny like you.? Trevor said. I opened my mouth to call him out for being an obvious liar, and to tell him off for messing with me, but he held up a hand to stop me. ?Just listen,? he continued ?before I left my old school and moved here, there was something going around there.? Initially I thought he was talking about a sickness or something the way he made it sound, but he looked anything but sick to me so I kept my mouth shut. ?I used to be a hopelessly skinny 120-pound-on-a-good-day teenager. But there was this guy, he was unbelievably huge and ripped, he had moved to our school at the end of the year. He was so massive and just stacked with muscle it was incredible. And then, gradually some more guys would come back to school with what looked like 300 pounds of pure muscle, seemingly overnight. I didn?t know what it was, but I knew that something was up because I had known those guys before, and no one just turns into a fucking muscle god over the weekend.? His muscles tensed up as he spoke that last sentence, and he shirt stretched to its limits. I heard a tearing sound, and he lifted his arm and began to laugh again; that deep, masculine laugh that shook my core. A rip had opened up in his armpit, where his cannon arms met his jacked torso. I was still speechless, but that small display of power had succeeded in pushing me to my limits. I creamed my pants. ?Sorry,? he blurted out, still chuckling, knowing full well what he had done from the look on my face.

Despite my overloading embarrassment, I managed to say ?I still don?t get what you?re getting at??

?Right before I left,? he continued on, ?The weekend before I left, I was supposed to hang out with my friend, Joey. He was just the same as I was and you now, skinny, weak, and helpless.? ?No offense.? He quickly added at the end, noting the glare it had pained me to shoot at his perfect features. ?I finally got a hold of him Sunday night, before I left, and on the phone he sounded sick, because his voice had gotten so deep. I went over to his house to see what was up, and was completely muscled out, just like all the other guys. I couldn?t believe it when I saw it, I know I lost it in my pants as soon as I saw him, he was just incredible. He still looked like Joey, but just like he had been injected with pure ?man?, and amplified by a million percent. I didn?t even know what to say to him, besides the fact that I wanted to be him at that moment. But luckily for me, and for you now, he shared it with me.?

By now my jaw must have been scraping the floor. Not only was Trevor?s deep voice mesmerizing, his story was just unbelievable. I was smart enough to put two and two together. Somehow all the guys at Trevor?s old school were being transformed into teenage muscle gods, swollen with power and sculpted to rugged perfection. And he was going to do something in order to share it with me. It was like a dream come true, and although I wasn?t exactly sure what, I had an idea of what he intended to do.

Trevor stood there as realization sunk in. I slowly stood up and strode over to my door. I turned the lock and when I turned back around Trevor was beginning to peel his shirt off of his perfect body. I stood dumbfounded as I watched Trevor?s incredibly deep cut and outlined abs appear. 2, 4, 6,? I counted as he lifted his shirt farther. He managed to get it up to his pecs, and I gawked at the sight of his incredible 8 pack of abs. It was the most beautiful set of abs I had ever seen, perfectly symmetrical and shadowed by a treasure trail of dark brown fur that started at his bellybutton and dove into his pants. ?Isaac, I?m gonna need some help over here.? He laughed as he could get his shirt no farther, due to his shelf set of massive pecs. I jumped up onto my bed, seeing as how he was somewhere over 6 feet tall, and pulled hard as the shirt released his magnificent torso from its confines. His pectoral muscles were the biggest I?d ever seen. They were huge and jutted out so far that my hand would disappear inside them. His huge half-dollar sized nipples capped them off at the bottom. His pecs were so huge that his nipples rounded down under them. With a quick swipe of his powerful arm he shucked his pants off to the side. Now that I could see his perfect gargantuan body in all of its entirety, my breath really left me. In no way could I imagine what a perfect man would look like. His legs were tree trunks, so big that they forced him to have that sexy bodybuilder swagger/gait that you hear about in stories. Trevor?s underwear was bulging. It looked like he had a few beer cans stuffed in there. The waistband was hanging down, stressed by the weight of his massive equipment. His Adonis belt was deeply etched into his features, and it drew my attention downwards towards the root of his massive prick that was peeking up out of the underwear. With another quick slight of hand, he discarded those as well, and showered me with his full naked glory.

It had to be at least a foot long. Soft. It was incredible, and better than I had ever hoped for. My own average 6 incher grew hard again and ached with desire. He raised both of his arms up and struck a double bi. His biceps ballooned up on his arms, feeding off of the power rushing to them from the thick veins coursing along his arms. ?26 inches.? He said, smirking at my wide-eyed expression. He glided across the room towards me, I was frozen in place. Looking down upon me, I lost myself in his deep green eyes. He took my head in his thick, powerful hands, leaned down and planted his lips on mine. At first I didn?t know how to react. I wasn?t gay, at least I didn?t think I had been until now. I just wanted this so bad, there was nothing I could do, or would do to deny it. I kissed him back, accepting his passion and returning it with my own. I reached down and shucked off my shorts. He took one of my hands in his and placed it on his left pec. I felt the rock hard muscle pulse beneath my hand, granite in it?s firmness, but hot to the touch. Each time he breathed his chest would inflate and heave outwards, becoming larger. I felt it expand under my hand and I began to move downwards until I found his abs. They were made of steel. I traced their outlines with my hand, relishing the conflicting feel of the soft hair that encased their design.

He threw himself down on the bed, and I climbed after him. On top of his massive body, I kissed him some more and continued to explore the massive contours of his perfection. He pulled away and inserted his fingers into me to loosen me up. His cock was huge, but I didn?t care because I had wanted this forever. Before I knew it I was lost in a sea of bulging muscle, still continuously feeling his huge muscles everywhere, and he had penetrated me. I stifled a scream as the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure. His fucking was slow and rhythmic at first, and he gradually increased his speed. He was flexing his pecs underneath me, and the euphoria of muscle was driving me wild. I began to feel better than I had in forever, and that?s when I felt myself began to change. My shirt began to tighten around me. It felt like I was caged in as I felt my arms and pecs begin to swell, testing it?s limits. As I rode his muscle prick my legs began to pump larger and larger. I could only distract myself momentarily from the pleasure but I saw briefly my quads bulging larger and larger as I went up and down. I felt my midsection tighten, and a breath of air whooshed up into my shirt through the gap my newly formed abs had made. It wasn?t long before I started to hear tearing, and my torso had no intentions of stopping any time soon. With a triumphant burst my failing shirt tore down the middle of my expanding back, revealing the road map of rippling power that lie underneath. My triceps were swelling on the underside of my arms, I could feel them testing what was left of my sleeves. I lifted my right arm up and flexed, the power of my new muscles shattering the sleeve. I watched my biceps jump up on my arm, bulging even bigger with each breath I took. I grabbed the mangled shirt and ripped the rest of it from my body. My released pecs reactively spiked their growth larger once free from their constraint. I looked down at Trevor, who had his eyes closed, lost in the plane of pleasure, and I found that my now enormous shelf pecs blocked my view of what was below me. His pounding in my ass became faster still, and I could feel my butt tightening and forming into a nice round bubble-butt. ?This is it?? Trevor gasped through clenched teeth, and he unleashed the full power of his orgasm on me. I took it all as he gushed into my insides, I reached the height of my orgasm. I glanced down and saw a footlong prick, my prick, and just before I could blow my load everywhere, Trevor reached up and grabbed it, shoving it into his mouth. I came for minutes, and so did Trevor. When I finally pulled out and stood up, I realized I was just as tall as Trevor now. I had gained height in addition to becoming a teenage muscle god!
?Wowwwwwwwwww.? Was the first thing I said, and my new deep, masculine voice shocked me, and had me instantly hard again. I looked down at my hands, which were much thicker now, and I used them to explore my new body. I walked over to the mirror in the corner, which was nowhere near big enough to see all of my new musculature, but it would have to do for now. I gaped at the reflection that cast back at me. In the mirror stood an unbelievably studly man, 300+ pounds of pure muscle, ripped to shreds, and with the face of a supermodel. I looked at my eyes, which had lightened from a dull teal to a shining bright blue. My entire face was different, yet still I could recognize myself in it. My jaw line had hardened and chiseled itself, with a slight cleft on my chin, giving me and uber-masculine appearance. I had the nose of an expertly sculpted statue, straight and powerful, and my whole face was complemented by a think blonde stubble. I moved downwards and saw my massive pecs, so big that they didn?t even fit in the mirror. I looked down and couldn?t see below them, but the mirror showed me a perfect set of 10 pack abs, deeply embedded into my stomach. I had a trail of blonde fur that started at my belly button and carved itself down through the valleys until it flourished into a thick set of blonde pubes at the base of my new footlong cock. I reached up and inserted my hand into the valley between my pecs, and felt how they were made of stone. I twisted from side to side in the mirror, watching my abs pop and swell, and my chiseled obliques jump into relief when I turned. My Adonis belt tapered off the bottom of my amazing abdomen, and led you straight down to the base of my newest prize. My cock hung thick and heavy between my thighs, attached to a large set of baseball sized balls. I sauntered around the room, testing out my new adjusted gait, to the massiveness of my new tree trunk legs. I strolled over to Trevor who was enjoying the show. ?How you like me now?? I said cockily. He answered with a lip locked embrace. I brought my arms up and flexed, marveled at how huge my biceps were. They had to be at least as big if not bigger than Trevor?s.

?You?re perfect.? He said to me, looking at me with pride.

?I know.? I answered cockily back, knowing full well that I was. ?Let?s share this with everyone else.?

He moved toward me and we kissed again. Our giant pecs rubbed against each other and prevented us from getting too close. It was an amazing feeling, having all of this power, contained in these bulging muscles. We laughed together as our muscle cocks grew hard again, ready for more. We both brought our arms up and flexed, and I began rubbing his huge arms with a free hand. He lifted his arms up behind his head and his biceps bulged from behind it. Trevor?s thick scent, one of man and sweat and cum, burned through my nostrils as I leaned in and licked his hairy pits. His prick slid up my cut abs, popping every time it hit a new set. I grabbed it and placed it inbetween my jutting pecs. I leaned in and kissed him, and started to bounce my pecs. Trevor went crazy with pleasure and blew his load all over my face.

-----
did ya like it? should i continue...? (because i want to ._.)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 11:30 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
God damn that was fantastic. Thanks man. That is the kind of story I have been looking for for a while. Though I don't think I would be against Isaac could getting just a bit bigger.
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 11:31 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road

-----
your last sentence did u even need to ask of course you should continue this
  #4   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:44 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Nice one. Just my taste in erotic stories, where the hot muscle growth is elegantly draped over a credible and interesting narrative. Congratulations and DO write more!
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 07:21 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Seriously. Did you need to ask that question? This is HOT! Fantasy muscle growth in a real-life situtation...yum... I can hardly wait for more adventures of these two and the gang they create!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great chapter 1. Looking forward further chapters. Did you ever post this elsewhere? It just seems so familiar.
Mike
  #7   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 04:00 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
very nice

simple and hot- definitely pushes the buttons- well done.
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 05:06 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Should you continue?

Fuckin' A!!!!!
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
You'd better continue it dude

can they share it with me too?

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #10   Add to SmallWeakGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Muscle Worshipper

SmallWeakGuy is on a distinguished road
i can't really see anybody saying 'no don't continue this its awful' to be honest because its brilliant, definately worth reading again and again

my only niggle (and i know i'll be in the minority here) is that maybe the growth came too early, it maybe should have come in the second chapter, after more time highlighting how different Issac and Trevor are before they become, well the same

niggling over that was a freakin hot story
  #11   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I think you did a great job with all the little erotic details of muscle. Your descriptions really shone through and if you continue this (which I think you should!), please don't forget this. :3

My only criticism is that you need to maybe pay more attention to what point of view you take in your narrative. It started out in third person between the teacher and the student and then you sort of switched into a first person perspective with Isaac.
  #12   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2009, 07:38 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Great want, need more. I want some big hunky body builder to infect me..

Last edited by ttownlittlebear; January 29th, 2009 at 07:49 PM.
  #13   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:26 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Really very fine writing! Inspirational and deeply motivational. Thanks for sharing your obvious escritotial aptitude.
  #14   Add to J.A.M.86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2009, 07:28 AM

J.A.M.86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to J.A.M.86
This was AMAZING!!!!! Cant wait for more
  #15   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2009, 12:37 PM

Bigmusclefan is on a distinguished road
just fantastic!!!

I would love to read some more parts of this hot story!
  #16   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2009, 09:57 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
thank you everyone for your feedback ^-^
i already have several ideas for the next few chapters, i just have to put them in writing. but i don't want to get you too excited, i procrastinate... just a few ty responses:

@viamanmax - that's not a bad idea. ;o

@philat99 - no i don't think so. i've only ever written one story before with 3 parts and it was on here. unless someone jacked this from me lol >_<

@chocomus - of course! ;D

@smallweakguy - i was thinking the exact same thing! as i was nearing the part where i began to write about the growth i felt like i was rushing but i really wanted to get in some growth, and i was getting restless. ;o

@mad dog - i know xD i realized i switched as i was writing but it was giving me a headache trying to keep it in third person when i began the part of the story when Isaac gets home. so i gave up and just switched to first... heh heh :3

Last edited by xxaddict; January 30th, 2009 at 10:08 PM.
  #17   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 03:08 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
i love a happy ending!
  #18   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 11:01 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Oh yes please continue it !!!
  #19   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 11:52 PM

Bigmusclefan is on a distinguished road
I would like to know how the teacher and the other guys in school will react...
  #20   Add to Canus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:00 AM

Canus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Canus
did ya like it? should i continue...? (because i want to ._.) http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/im...tons/quote.gif
Yes, I liked it. Well written en really hot and please do continue.
  #21   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 03:37 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
Intensely hot story. Please continue!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size