The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 10:49 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Drink!

OK, here's a little story i wrote while i was away this week. I say 'little' because it doesn't really have much of a plot, just a bit of hot fun. Hope you enjoy.

This just wasn’t working. No matter how many times I looked at the stupid text it still didn’t make sense. My test was only a few days away and I was not ready for it. The big costume party at the frat house was about half-way through now so even if I did stop attempting to study and tried to get in; one, I’d be stopped because I didn’t have a costume and two, by the time I did get one it’d be dead.

I groaned and rested my head on my book. Not surprisingly, this didn’t really help my studying, but it was comfortable. I could probably just… rest my eyes for a… few seconds.

“Justin!”

I bolted upward as a guy dressed as Robin Hood stumbled through the door. He got his arm caught in his bow and started dancing around trying to dislodge it.

“Bloody piece of crap” he said, and it was then I realized it was my roommate Max.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Did the cops come and shut the party down?”

“Yes! No”

“Huh?”

Max had gotten his arm free of his bow and it swung at his side. I used the swinging bow as an excuse to look at his well filled tights. The material stretched over his firm legs and his generous crotch. Even as I was looking at him, Max readjusted his crotch, squeezing the bulge gently.

“The cops didn’t end the party, I just got bored. It’s not really a party if you’re not there mate”

“I’m sure”

“Oh, you know that bloke I always see outside Chem. You know the one with that great broad back and that narrow waist? Anyway, he always has his bag covering his backside. I have been torturing myself wondering what it looks like”

“I take it you saw him tonight then”

“Mmm, yes! Superman has a new place in my heart”

“Good butt then?”

“Very firm. Those red Speedos were full. I ‘accidentally’ brushed against his bulge”

“You’re a dog you know that”

“Speaking of dog, you know that massive erm… I forget the position of rugby he plays”

“You mean football. You’re in America now”

“Whatever. I know what I mean. So he was wearing this tattered pair of trousers and had green paint smeared over that godly chest of his”

“So who did you prefer; Superman or the Hulk?”

“Personally I prefer Marvel to DC, but in this case Superman takes the cake. Remind me again why you didn’t come”

“Test” I said, turning back to my books.

“I’ve got a great idea. There’s this method I used back home that makes revision fun”

“Uh-hu?”

“It’s called Drink. There a version for two people so I can join you”

“OK. How do you play it?”

“I’ll ask you questions from your book, and if you get them right, you get to Drink. If you get it wrong, then I do. You up for it mate?”

“Sure dude”

“Brilliant. I’ll just get the drink; I’ll only be a tick”

I watched Max run to his side of his room, flopping onto his bed as he reached for something under it. He came out with a deep blue bottle and two shot glasses. He set them on the edge of the table and then sat in the chair opposite me. He filled them and pushed one of them to me.

“Fancy a taste first?” he asked.

“What is it?”

“Try it and find out. Cheers”

He tapped my glass and then downed his drink in one. I looked at the clear blue liquid down my nose, trying to sniff it. There was a faint musk to it, but there wasn’t much to judge by its smell. With a shrug I copied Max and drank my own. The liquid ran down my throat and sent a jolt of energy through my body. Max laughed at me as my eyes bulged in shock.

“You like?” he asked, filling our glasses again.

“Yeah” I said, patting my chest.

“Nothing wrong?”

Max was looking at me with a particularly cheeky smile, his eyebrow raised expectantly.

“Not really” is said, itching my chest absently.

“OK”. I heard something beep, but Max didn’t seem to have noticed it. “So, first question; what is your name?”

“Max” I said, an edge creeping into my voice.

“Wrong! The answer I was looking for was Justin Twain. And since you got that wrong…”

He took his glass and emptied it. He shuddered and closed his eyes, obviously enjoying the drink. Something odd caught my attention though; more of Max’s neck was showing in his shirt. Now that I thought about it, his shoulders looked wider, more rounded too, stretching the material of his costume. He was looking at me with that same smile and a mischievous glint in his eye.

“Ready for the next question mate?” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Sure…”

“OK. What was Achilles’ only weakness”

“His heel”

“Great. You got that one right, which is odd considering you got your own name wrong. Go on then, DRINK!”

I shook my head at his enthusiasm and took my glass. The liquid sent another charge through my body before I’d even set the empty glass down. The alcohol didn’t seem to be affecting my mind at all, but it was filling me with unimaginable energy, meaning I was going to have trouble getting to sleep tonight. I shuffled in my chair, trying to subtly re-position my cock. For some reason my jeans were feeling a bit tight.

“You OK?” asked Max again.

“Yeah, why do you keep asking me that?”

“No reason. Erm, who helped Hercules obtain the Golden Apples of the Hes-Hespe--”

“Hesperides. And it was Atlas who helped him”

“OK smartarse, take your drink”

Mike watched me intently as I lifted the glass to my lips. As soon as I’d finished it, I saw his eyes dart down. When the surge of energy ebbed away, he was still staring at my chest. I lifted my hand to wave in front of him, but the movement seemed to disturb my shirt, making the material pull against my arm. I looked down and almost cried out.

My sleeve looked like it had been stuffed with a tennis ball. I move my arm, just to make sure it was mine. To my surprise, the lump rose higher as I flexed, and it was then I realized it was my bicep.

“What the fuck!” I cried.

Max burst out laughing, clutching his flat stomach while he rocked in his seat.

“Max!” I yelled, wanting to grab him and shake him until he stopped laughing, but my head was still trying to figure out how my bicep had grown.

“Calm down Justin” said Max, his laughter slowly dying. “You’re fine”

“But I… I’m…”

“Bigger? Yes you are mate”

I got to my feet, my head spinning at the sudden change in altitude. I must have grown taller too; everything seemed further away from me. I looked down at myself, amazed at the new bumps and curves on my body. My shirt was being strained by my well rounded shoulders and bulging biceps, not to mention the two shelves of muscle that had become my pecs. The only part of my shirt that wasn’t strained was the lower half. My waist had thinned down, and when I lifted my shirt, I could see six hard bricks covering my stomach.

As I was looking at my new abs, I could see a definite bump in my crotch. Carefully I rubbed at the bump, feeling my fingers caressing my soft shaft. Even without the bump in my pants I could tell it had gotten bigger, I could also feel my balls squashed together in my boxers.

Max was in front of my, a huge smile beaming from his face as his eyes roved over me. I could tell he wanted to touch them from the way he get gripping and opening his hands. Now that he was standing I could see he had grown a bit too. His lean body had packed on a few pounds, all of it muscle. Max had always had a good body, but now it was great.

“What was that drink?” I asked, unsure what else to say.

“You know how good I am at chemistry” said Max with a wink. “You like?”

“Fuck yeah!”

“In that case…”

Max turned round, walking in a way to show of his firm butt, back to the table. He took his glass and drank from it. Before my eyes I saw my British friend grow. The green tights he was wearing filled with muscle as his thighs swelled. My eyes were drawn instantly to his crotch, watching his cock get bigger within the material. By the time I looked up past that glorious bulge, his growth had stopped, but I could see his torso had grown, as well as the fact he’d grown taller too.

I walked toward him, having to roll my legs slightly to accommodate the muscles on my thighs. Max just grinned at me, leaning back onto the table with one arm. He was taller than me, by about four inches even with the growth drink he’d given me, but I didn’t care. I kissed him gently, slowly pushing my tongue into his mouth. He moved closer, slipping his hand to my butt, kneading the firm muscle through my jeans. I did the same to him, but I could feel more of his butt because of his flimsy tights. I felt him smile through our kiss as he began to grind his swollen bulge into mine. It felt great.

“Mmm” Max moaned, leaning his head back and offering me his neck. “J-just hold on a tick mate”

He reached behind him while I let my lips glide over his Adam’s apple. I heard something like glass moving over wood and I saw something blue from the corner of my eye. Mike lifted the bottle over my head and his Adam’s apple bobbed as he drank from it. When I realised he was drinking a lot of that growth drink I pushed myself off of him.

“Dude hey!” I said, pulling the bottle off of him.

“Don’t worry mate” he said, licking his lips. “I was going to save you some”

He grinned at me like the devil as his costume began strain to contain his growing form. I couldn’t pull my eyes away from his tights. It was easier to see the changes than it was looking at his leather vest thing. His thighs seemed to pulse with the growth, bulging bigger and bigger and stretching the tights. The outline of his cock was becoming more and more pronounced, I could see his balls swelling and his cock getting longer and thicker. Unable to control myself, I cupped his growing manhood, feeling it getting heavier in my hands.

“Ha ha” laughed Max, stroking the top of my head as he grew taller.

His growing torso pulled his vest apart, soon followed by the shirt he was wearing underneath it. He flexed his biceps at his side and they burst from his sleeves. Still keeping one hand struggling to hold his cock and balls, I moved my hand up to his face, bumping over his abs and between the chasm his pecs formed.

“Your turn mate” said Max, tilting my head back and bending over to pick up the bottle. As he bent over, his swollen firm butt tore his tights, showing that he wasn’t wearing anything underneath them. “Hmm. Is it me or is there a bit of a breeze?”

“Let me have a drink” I said, trying to pull the bottle from his hands. I was only up to the underside of his pecs he’d gotten so tall.

He laughed at me pulling against his hand, hardly trying to stop me. I gave his cock a squeeze and he gave a little squeak. His grip loosed enough on the bottle for me to take it and start drinking form it like I’d just come out of a week in the desert with little water.

“Easy mate” said Max, rubbing at his hard cock pointing in front of him from his tights.

I let the now empty bottle fall from my grasp, panting as I stumbled back. Max caught me and started nuzzling my neck. I could feel an amazing surge of energy run through me, and I could feel myself getting bigger. My shirt began to get even tighter as my pecs reached further forward and my shoulders broadened. Max’s hands were flying over my body, wanting to feel every one of my muscles as they grew.

I could feel myself inching higher, rubbing against Max as I grew. He started grinding his crotch against by butt as it filled out and became firm, stretching my pants. I moaned in pleasure, arching my back to better feel his hard pecs. My own pecs ripped my shirt in two, letting them burst into the open and showing off my chiselled stomach. My swollen thighs split my pants open and all that was left was my boxers; filled to bursting with a huge pair of balls and a long meaty cock.

I turned my self round and I was shocked to find I was taller than Max. His eyes were about up to my chin, meaning that I was about 7 feet tall.

“Hey shorty” I said, grabbing him in a fierce bear hug.

His laugh was squeezed out of him and he feebly tried to break free of my grip. My biceps bulged against him and our pecs were flexed against each other. Max surprised me by pushing himself up to kiss me. My arms feel away and he pushed me backwards until I fell onto his bed. The springs groaned a bit, and then again when Max jumped onto me, smothering me with a powerful kiss. I pulled him closer, kissing him back with just as much passion and hunger.

He was still in his tights but they were covered in holes, his muscles having burst through them. I slipped my massive fingers into one of the gaps and pulled, widening the hole. Max moved on top of me, helping me tear his tights off, letting his cock bounce freely in the air.

While I threw the slips of his tights away, he lunged at my full boxers, kissing my bulge. He pulled at my boxers with his teeth, slipping his tongue down on my cock. I moaned, wanting to shove my cock closer to him, but instead I settled for grinding my firm butt into the mattress. Max pulled my boxers down and took my cock in his mouth. It was too big for him to take it all, but he used his hands to work the main shaft that he couldn’t fit in his mouth. Max’s tongue felt so good on my cock I could do nothing but moan, flexing my thighs to stop from choking him. I pressed my head back into the pillow and curled my toes.

While Max sucked my cocked, bobbing his head and moving his hands, I struggled to contain the orgasm building in my balls. Max started running his tongue over my shaft and I had to cry out it was so good. I could feel him laughing between my legs.

“What’s so f-FUCK-funny?” I said, my voice cracking in ecstasy.

He said something round my cock and my body shivered, his warm breath washing over it. I felt my balls suddenly bulge, actually swelling between my legs. Max wrapped his lips tightly round my cock tip just as I let out a low roar.

My warm seed gushed into Max’s mouth, and he clamped down on my cock, sucking as hard as he could to make sure he got every drop. Even though he seemed to be struggling to swallow my massive shots, he managed it.

I watched him sucking at my cock as my orgasm slowly ended and still he sucked. While he sucked, I noticed he was having to lean further and further forward to reach my cock, I could see the muscles on his back rising up and then I realized what was happening. My cum was making him grow.

I watched in amazement as Max got even bigger. His torso widened and cast me in shadow as it blocked the light. I sat up, running my hand over the rising bumps on his back, feeling them grow bigger and bigger.

Suddenly a chirping alarm ruined the mood. Max pulled away from me and checked his watch which was flashing, the strap struggling to reach round his massive wrist.

“Oh bollocks” cursed Max. “We need to go”

“Go?” I panted. “Go where?”

“Sorry mate but believe me, we need to get to the showers”

He stood up, his head hitting the ceiling and causing a stream of curses to flow from him. My mouth fell open at the titan towering in my room. He had to be at least 9 feet tall; what with the way his back was curling so his head didn’t go through the ceiling. He grabbed two towels from the laundry basket and waved for me to follow him. After he’d forced his massive body through the little door frame we were hurrying down the corridor; Max bent slightly filling my view with his perfect ass and his gargantuan balls swinging between his legs. I was relieved that we didn’t meet anyone on the way to the showers, it would be difficult to explain how I’d grown, let alone attempting to Max’s size.

When we got to the bathroom, Max pushed me towards the showers and then sat down opposite them.

“Sit here” he said, lightly tapping the floor next to him.

I did I was told, despite the fact that the floor was cold on my butt and balls. We sat there for about a minute with nothing happening.

“What are we doing dude?” I asked. “I can think of much better things to be doing with these bodies”

“You’ll see”

I rolled my eyes and took my cook in my hands. Even though I’d fired my load only a few minutes ago, I was already rock solid again. I started to stroke my shaft, smiling at its sheer size. I fondled with my balls too, hefting them in my well muscled hands. As I was lifting my balls though, I noticed something wrong. My balls were swelling. No, not just my balls but my cock as well.

“Ah sweet man! I’m growing again”

“Not quiet” said Max.

I frowned up at him and realised he was shrinking. His massive muscles were deflating like balloons and he was loosing his height. But his cock… it was growing disproportionably big, and it seemed to be getting even bigger. I realized that I was shrinking too, my whole body deflating except for my manhood which was forcing my legs to open wider as it grew.

“Max?” I asked, watching as my cock head grew past my own head. I was back to my normal size now, but my cock was far from normal. Max had also returned to his original hot self, his cock towering over us.

“Get ready mate” he said, gripping his shaft and trying to push it down.

The most intense orgasm I had ever felt suddenly surged through me, my swollen balls contracted as did every muscle on my body and my cock began firing huge loads of cum into the air. I couldn’t help but cry out in shock and pleasure, my cries mixing with Max’s as his massive cock erupted like a volcano. Our cum splattered in the showers, covering the walls like some erotic Jackson Pollok painting.

With each shot, my cock shrank until it was back to its normal size, leaving me shaking in place. I felt very satisfied. And for some reason hungry. Mac leant against me panting heavily and kissed my cheek.

“Wasn’t that fun?”

“What the fuck just happened!” I demanded.

“What? Did I forget to tell you about the side effects?”

“Yes!”

“Oh, sorry. Well the growth isn’t permanent. As son as you drink even a little drop of it, it will work through your system until it reaches your genitals, making them grow until they erupt like Vesuvius. To be fair I only used a diluted version with you. Normally it last a lot longer”

“Longer?”

“Yeah. Maybe I’ll let you have some next time”

P.S Should there be a next time?
Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
convolution (January 1st, 2014), dickasauras (April 17th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 11:07 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
Lemme guess, you were an average student back in school, weren't you? Because only a C-student wouldn't have the smarts to know...

DUH!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 12:41 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
should there be a next time?

But of COURSE! Your story ROKZ!!!
Thanks
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 01:10 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
please, don't mind us and ... WRITE MOAR!!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #5   Add to audobahn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 02:07 PM

audobahn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to audobahn
Wow, that was great. When's the next chemistry lab session?
Thanks
  #6   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audobahn View Post
Wow, that was great. When's the next chemistry lab session?
Probably in a week or two, i need to do the course work i should have done when i wrot this first bit. Im baaaaaaaad
Thanks
  #7   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 06:14 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I love a man who knows how to post a great script. In answer to your question, respectfully, Hell Yeah!! You have written one of the best phrases I have ever read.
The phrase "covering the walls like some erotic Jackson Pollok painting" is now a classic up there with "Throbbing member" and "Made my toes curl". I can't think of all the phrases great writters have coined in the past that could possibly equal what you said. What you said!!! Please make more. Please Keep Writing.

redroger11
Thanks
  #8   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 11:41 PM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
amazing.

Now that's what I call a muscle growth story... and they can do it again, and again, and again...!

PLEASE MORE!

rdyroger
Thanks
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2009, 12:12 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Of course!!!

Write more, and more, and more!!!
Mike
  #10   Add to chimewolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2009, 02:02 PM

chimewolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimewolf
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
well, that's a loaded question if i've ever hear one.
The Answer is YES!

(If you want to go blind my Bodyspace: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/FenrisByakko/)
Thanks
  #11   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2009, 03:45 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
I love stories with muscle transformation through chemical formulas and other scientific methods. Great storie, write more please! I take this opportunity to ask if his story "The Lucky Thief" will continue. I really enjoyed this story.
Thanks
  #12   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:45 PM

Part 2

Here's the next bit, a lot sooner than i planned. tell me what you think

--------------------------------------------

Next time.

His words still echoed in my head. It had been over a week since I?d had my first drink and Max hadn?t followed through with his promise of next time. Every time he came to our dorm I would look at him expectantly, but he would just ramble on about some fit guy he saw. Part of me wanted to yell at him to give me the drink, but I was too polite. I also didn?t want to try and force him because he might never let me have some more, and I?m not sure I could stand that.

I could still remember how big I?d gotten? how big we?d both gotten. I jerked off almost every night to that great memory. Even the weird way the drink worked itself out of my system was hot. Now I looked down at my cock and for the first time in my life I was? disappointed.

My cock was average, not massive but not tiny either? well, not tiny by normal standards. My cock had been massive at one point, bigger than I was now, with an impressive set of balls to match. But now I was just average. Normal.

There was a knock on the cubicle door and I hastily zipped my pants back up.

?Occupied!? I called, thankful my voice didn?t crack.

?It?s me mate, let me in?

I recognised the accent of my British roommate Max and unlocked the door to let him in. We were at the college pool to do laps. I had arrived here first but I still hadn?t started to change. I was more? modest than Max, he preferred to undress in the open and show off his body while I preferred to use the cubicles to change.

?Why you still in your civvies mate?? he asked.

?My what??

?Your clothes?

?Oh. Well, because, erm??

?You thought I?d forgotten about my promise??

?I wasn?t thinking about that at all? I said, feeling excitement bubbling inside me.

?Well I?ve done your maths homework for you all the same?

?Thank God! I?ve been-- wait, you did my math homework??

?Maths, and yes?

?Oh? I said, poorly hiding my disappointment

?I?m only pulling your leg mate?

He reached inside his bag and pulled out the familiar blue bottle.

?Now you wanna do it in your clothes or in your trunks??

?I don?t have any trunks. You know I only wear sh--?

?Shorts, yeah I know. Which is why??

He reached into his bag again and pulled out a pair of dark blue Speedos. He tossed them at me and I held them out in front of me. They were huge.

?Dude, there?s no way I?m gonna fit in these. There too big?

?Don?t worry mate, you?ll be bigger soon enough. Now come on! Loose the clothes?

I did as I was instructed and pulled up the Speedos. I was right when I said they?d be too big. I struggled to keep them up, and my cock barely filled the pouch. Max dropped his pants and revealed he was already wearing his Speedos. His were a bright red and skin tight. I could see the outline of his cock and balls easily.

?Are you kidding dude? I said, slapping his hard arm. ?You?re gonna burst outta those in like one sip?

?What?s your point??

?OK, you got me?

?Now before we start drinking, I?d just like to remind you that you owe me?

?For doing my math work??

?I was kidding about that! I mean the fact that last time I gave you a BJ and you didn?t do anything for me in return. Granted, the potion wore off before you could, but that?s beside the point?

?So, what do you wanna do?? I asked, a hint of fear creeping into my voice. I had a feeling my secret was about to be blown.

?Well I want to fuck your giant ass with my giant cock?

?Oh?

?What?s wrong mate??

?Well it?s just? well, you see??

?Oh. My. God. You?ve got to be bloody kidding me! Are you a virgin??

?What! No! Of course not, I?ve fucked loads of? guys?

Max raised his eyebrows at me.

?OK fine I?m a fucking virgin! You gonna make fun of me?!?

?Awe mate? said Maw, reaching round to squeeze my excuse of an ass and peck me on the cheek. ?I?d never make fun of you for that?

I was grateful for that. I gave him a hug and he returned the embrace.

?You up for a drink then mate?? he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

After giving me a quick kiss, Max pulled away and picked up the bottle. He popped off the top and brought it to his mouth. I watched him chug down half of the bottle before he passed it to me. I held the bottle and watched him lick his lips.

?Aren?t you gonna have a drink?? he asked, his shoulders starting to shake as the growth slowly started.

?I will in a sec? I said with a smile.

I wanted to see him grow, wanted to feel it. I set the bottle down on the ground and put my hands on Max?s growing pecs. They were swelling larger, muscles pilling on top of it, weighing them down. His rib cage widened as the rest of his torso started packing on size and expanded. I kissed his stomach, feeling abs rising up like hard bubbles. It felt weird as they pressed against my lips and teeth.

Max shuffled his feet against the floor as his growing thighs pressed against each other, forcing him to widen his stance. His Speedos were starting to get weighed down by a thickening slab of meet, not to mention his bulging balls. I hefted the growing man bulge in my hand, feeling it getting heavier. I felt Max shudder and he gave a low sigh of enjoyment.

?Perhaps you were right about these bein? to small mate? he said, reaching behind him to pull the Speedos out of his bubble butt.

I walked round to see his backside, having to squeeze between his thighs and the wall of the cubicle. When I got round, there was hardly anything covering his glorious butt cheeks. The red material was quickly disappearing into his fine crack.

?Oh, I?m slowin? down? said Max.

I squeezed past him to inspect the changes. He was almost 7 feet tall now, his wide shoulders mere inches away from the walls of the cubicle. I bet anyone out side could just see the top of his head.

?I think it?s your turn now mate? said Max, caressing his obscenely large bulge. His cock and balls were weighing his Speedos down so much, I could see the base of his cock, a few of his dark pubes curling over the rim. ?My eyes are up here mate. Now come on, DRINK!?

I couldn?t help but laugh as he passed me the blue bottle. I licked the top of it, the familiar taste making my cock spring up. It knew what was coming. Not wanting to disappoint my manhood, I put my head back and let the bottle empty down my throat.

?Oh yeah? breathed Max, advancing on me. He towered over me and his massive hands made me look like a child in comparison. But things were gonna change.

I felt a storm of energy fly through, filling me with intoxicating power. My eyes bulged and I looked up at Max?s smiling face. I noticed I was getting closer to it. My loose Speedos were getting tighter as my cock and balls expanded to fill the empty space. My hips packed on muscle, stretching the waist line and keeping them up without me holding them.

My feet moved across the floor; due to my widening thighs and the fact that they were getting bigger too. I lifted my arm and flexed it, watching the mounds of muscle rise higher with each flex. Max caressed them, his fingers causing an almost electrical energy to fly across my skin. It felt great.

I was now up to his chin, my shoulders almost as wide as his. I pressed my pecs against his, feeling out nipples rub together. Max smiled and bent down lower to kiss me. His thick tongue shot into my mouth, wrestling with my own. I grew upwards, pushing against his lips and our pecs pressing harder and harder against each other.

When I felt my growth stop, I broke the kiss, stumbling back against the wall, my bulk making it rattle. I shook my head, trying to get used to my new perspective. Max and I were the same height now, and our muscles were equally massive and huge. I flexed my biceps at my side, loving the feeling of power they gave me.

?Now mate? said Max, slowly walking towards me, his step mimicking a perfect bodybuilder swagger. His thighs bashed his squashed cock and balls in his tiny Speedos up and down. He put his arms either side of me, trapping me. ?Are you ready??

I lowered my gaze slightly.

?It?s OK if you don?t want to mate? he said gently.

I was nervous. Even with that reassuring look he was giving me wasn?t working.

?I?ll go easy on you? he said, kissing me lightly.

Balling up my courage, I nodded. Max?s face broken into a huge grin, one I couldn?t help but return. Max tugged on my Speedos, pulling them down and letting my soft cock swing between my legs. I looked down at it over my pecs, loving the fact that it was big again.

Max started kissing me, his lips running over my body, sucking on my new muscles. He turned me around, my pecs pressing against the wall. I felt his cock starting to get hard, brushing against my thigh, moving up to my ass. I felt it hit one of my cheeks.

?Shouldn?t? erm shouldn?t you wear a condom?? I asked tentatively.

?It?s all right. The formula boosts your resistance to the point where you could dive into a pool nuclear waste and get out without anything happening to you. STD?s are no problem?

?Erm? OK. Do it?

?I?ll go slow mate, don?t worry?

I felt his cock head press between my firm cheeks. I gripped the top of the cubicle, bracing myself for when he would plough into me. But he didn?t. True to his word, he slowly guided his cock inside of me. Sufficed to say, it felt weird having a cock inside me, I could feel it pulsing in time with his heart beat.

?You doin? OK mate?? Max asked.

?Yeah I?m fine?

?Well this is bloody torture for me mate! You have no idea how much I want to fucking pound this sweet ass of yours?

?Do it then?

?What??

?I think I can take it?

?You do know I?ve only got like a quarter of it in you now?

?What!?

?Ha ha! Yeah, don?t forget, I?ve got quiet a monster between my legs now?

?Yeah?

I pressed my butt back against him, forcing more of his shaft into me. Max moaned in shock, his mushroom head flaring inside me making me jump.

?I can take it? I said, my grip tightening on the top of the cubicle.

?Tell me to stop if it?s too much OK?? said Max.

I nodded.

Max thrust his hip forwards, his toned hips smashing into my butt and his balls smacking the back of my thighs. I let out a guttural moan as I felt his impossibly large cock fill me to the limit. He pulled out and slammed into me again.

?You OK?? asked Max, still continuing his rhythmic thrusts.

?Uh-hu? I said, my mind swimming with pleasure. This was better than I would have thought possible. I started moving my hips with Max, the sound of our buff bodies slapping against each other echoing in the cubicle and mingling with our low groans. There was another groaning sound. My biceps were bulging at my side as I pulled the top of the cubicle down, curving it like it was warm plastic.

?Argh!? Max cried. ?Oh bloody hell you fucking stud! This feels so fucking brilliant?

He clamped down on my shoulders, sucking at my neck. My eyes rolled back and my cock twitched, starting to drip pre cum down it?s length. I let go of the cubicle and started pumping my own cock. Together, we cried out and fired our loads at the same time. My seed splattered against the wall and I felt Max?s fill me. It dripped down my ass, going down the back of my thighs. Max panted heavily, leaning against me, his breath tickling me.

?How *pant* does it feel to loose your virginity *pant* mate?? he asked.

?Fucking awesome? I said, reaching my hand over my back to pull Max into an awkward kiss.

There came a knock on the stall.

?Alright you kids? said a male voice. ?Get out here now. The changing rooms is not a place for fornication?

Max looked at me with a devilish glint in his eyes.

-----------------------------

I just wanted to say thanks for your comments and i hope this next part will be to your liking.

Last edited by Greggrth; February 2nd, 2009 at 02:55 AM.
Thanks
  #13   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:25 AM

theseventhwave
Awesome story! Thanks for writing.

And please feel free to keep going - as this is hot.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to theseventhwave For This Useful Post:
tzeentch (September 25th, 2013)
  #14   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
DolphinBAD

Wow! The part 2 is very hot! Great story! Again, thanks for sharing!
Thanks
  #15   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
well, in light of its overwhelming hotness....

...i'm only *slightly* pissed that nobody bothered to point out this story to me ;p
haha, absolutely glorious, dear two things--so max is slightly taller & buffer by default, right...? (at least going between the two parts you've posted) part of me wants to insist the growth be consistent with that difference--such that they don't end up the *same* height exactly--but i'm cool as is, just wanted to clarify. second thing--so, max grew when he *drank* justin's cum, so what about when max cums inside justin's ass...? lord knows those two are not always seen as one the same on the forums but just curious if we have something glorious to look forward to next chapter ;p

anyway, i remained convinced that you cannot disappoint, man, so keep on keepin on
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #16   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM

Part 3

Thanks again for your comments, this bit might be a bit long but i hope it's still good

Max reached behind him to open the door, but I grabbed onto his thick forearm to stop him. I shook my head at him but he just smiled and shrugged those well rounded shoulder of his.

?It?s alright Pete? said Max loudly.

?Max?? the guy on the other side of the door said, who I assumed to be Pete.

I raised my eyebrow at Max who returned it with a wink.

?As it?s you I?ll let you off? said Pete. ?But--?

?I know, you?ll get your usual. Now go away?

?OK, OK. Try and clean up after you please?

?Sure?

I listened in disbelief as Pete shuffled away, leaving us in the stall. Max?s shoulders were shaking with his suppressed laughter. No doubt he was laughing at my expression.

?We?d better be going mate? he said, turning round and bending over to pick up the bottle.

?Go?? I asked, staring at the perfect bubble butt that was just inches from my cock, inches that were quickly shrinking as my cock reached toward it as it grew hard.

?Yeah? said Max, flexing his butt for me and I couldn?t help but squeeze those hard cheeks with my hands. ?Mmm. But we really need to go?

?But aren?t we a bit? big?? I said, waving at our overly developed muscular bodies. ?I mean, we?re like 7 fucking feet tall, people are bound to stare?

?Well I?ve got this antidote of sorts? it?ll take away a bit of our mass temporarily. But when it wears off, we regain that mass and then some. And then there?s the fact that I have a little place we can go to where we can get as big as we want without worrying about being disturbed. Oh, and we?ll need a disguise?

I expected him to pull out another bottle, something that would change out appearance, but instead, he pulled out two caps and some dark shades. He also had a set of clothes for the both of us. They were small compared to our current forms, but they were large under normal circumstances.

In a few minutes, we were walking through the parking lot. The antidote had taken off a few inches of our height, but we kept a lot of the muscle. Max was about 6? 3?, his body covered in tight balls of muscle; his sleeve strangled his thick biceps showing off their size, his wonderful pecs were pulling against his shirt as were his shoulders. He had a very provocative walk. He was moving his bubble butt, which was easily seen through his tight jeans, from side to side by flexing each cheek in turn. And then there was his package. The antidote had little effect on our manhoods, and Max?s seemed to be trying it?s best to burst out of his jeans.

I was just about 6 feet tall now; my muscles were big, but not as big as Max?s. I would have thought I would want to be the biggest of us, but I didn?t mind being smaller than Max. In fact, it was kinda hot.

We got into my car, awkwardly due to our size. Max was in the driver?s side and he pushed the chair as far back as it would go.

?What about your car?? I asked.

?I walked? he said as he struggled with the gear shift. I tried to move my bulging biceps out of the way, but it didn?t help much.

When we left the parking lot and got onto the main road, Max pulled off his cap and shades. He folded his shades on hung them on his shirt and chucked the hat into the back. I looked at his shades, watched them being moved by his massive pecs as they rose and fell with his breathing. God I wanted to touch them.

?Why did we need these anyway?? I asked, poking his shades and then ?accidentally? squeezed his thick pec.

??Cos people would wonder how we got so big mate. Then there?d be awkward questions, especially when the formula reaches our balls and blows them up?

?Hmm. Speaking of balls, you know when you came in me??

?I think I can remember? he said with a smile, nudging me with his hard shoulder.

?Why didn?t it make me grow? My cum made you grow last time?

?That?s ?cos I swallowed it. It doesn?t count if it?s up the ass unfortunately mate?

I felt an odd fluttering sensation when he said ass, he said it like ?arse?, his ?a? having an ?r? sound. I never realized how much I liked his accent.

The car slowed and I looked out the window. The road ahead was clogged with cars, reaching as far as I could see.

?Oh bollocks? cursed Max, slapping his thick thigh.

?What?s wrong??

?It?s gonna take ages to get to?? he let the sentence trail off.

?So? It?s the weekend, we?ve got plenty of time?

?Erm, no we don?t?

?Why??

Max poked my bicep.

?Oh. Yeah? I said. ? Shit?

?My sentiments exactly mate. The antidote?s gonna wear off soon so it?s gonna get even more packed in here. And in here?

He patted my crotch, rubbing at it through my pants. His hand felt good, warm too as it caressed my soft cock. I moaned lightly, the leather of my seat squeaking as I shuffled to let him reach my cock better. I flexed my ass against my pants, pressing it into the seat. I reached over to touch Max?s cock, but he slapped it away.

?Not while I?m driving mate? he said with a laugh. We were still stationary.

I accepted his wishes and let him drive, or at least hold the wheel as we crawled a few inches before stopping again. I put my hands behind my head, my biceps flexing involuntary as Max?s expert hands ran up and down my shaft. I was rock hard and leaking pre like nobody?s business. Although I was enjoying Max caressing me, it was getting a bit tight in my pants.

As though he?d sensed my thoughts, he unbuttoned my pants and before he could unzip my fly, my cock pushed it open. My boxers were full, looking ready to burst and release my throbbing cock. My cock head was surrounded by a wet stain which caused my boxers to cling to my mushroom head. Now Max had better access to my cock, he wrapped his hand over it, using his thumb to rub its length.

I pushed my legs forward as I felt my orgasm building, but Max kept his movements slow and teasing. I wanted so much to grab Max?s hands in my and jerk my cock together. I also wished I had his warm skin on my cock rather than having my boxers as a barrier between us.

I let out a low moan as my balls clenched and my cock released its load, drenching my cock and boxers. I panted heavily, watching my chest heave with my breathing. Max let his hand run over my thigh as he pulled his hand back.

?Just something to keep you goin? mate? he said with a wink.

I flicked on the radio and struggled to zip up my pants. We kept crawling along and we sat more or less in silence with the radio between us. About half way through a conversation about a new film, I felt an odd yet familiar sensation run through my body.

?Oh bollocks? said Max, shuffling in his chair. ?Blood traffic! We?re not gonna make it?

I felt my muscles starting to swell, and I soon felt Max?s growing too as our arms started battling for space and our shoulders met. My legs were getting more and more cramped and I could feel my cock and balls swelling in my already tight pants. I looked out the window, trying to find anywhere we could go.

?Look there? I said, trying to lift my growing arm to point but there was no where near enough room. Max saw the dirt road anyway and quickly weaved through the cars.

It was getting painfully tight now, my muscles filling my clothes and the car. My pecs were pushing my head against the roof and my shoulders were pushing against the window. Max was suffering too. His clothes were skin tight and his legs were trapped under the steering wheel. He was trying to push himself back, but the chair was already as far as it could go.

As soon as the car started bumping along the dirt road it got even more uncomfortable. I kept bashing against the sides of the car as well as Max?s hard muscles. Not to mention the fact we were quickly outgrowing out clothes. My jeans split and my thighs burst from them, soon followed by my thick cock and swollen balls. My pecs tore my shirt down the middle and just as my biceps felt like they were being strangled by my sleeves, the swelling boulders of muscle split the flimsy sleeves. Max was grunting like a hot British animal as his body burst from his clothes.

I could hear metallic groans and I was shocked to realize we were slowing down.

?Were too heavy? said Max, unable to move his chin much due to the fact his head was pinned to the roof by him pecs.

He pulled over and we both attempted to move. It wasn?t possible. We were so tightly packed in the tiny car it wouldn?t be possible without ruining my car.

?Sorry about this mate? said Max, although I couldn?t see his face through all the muscle, I could tell he was smiling.

?I?m glad you fin this funny, but what exactly are we going to do??

?I would have thought that was obvious?. I felt Max flex his muscle against my own. ?I?m sure we can work something out.

?Don?t you dare! This is my car!?

?I?ll get you another one and you can use mine in the meantime?

?How are you gonna get a car??

?That?s a secret, now come on, I don?t think I can bust outta this tin can on my own? well I probably could, but it?d be more fun if you joined in?

?Don?t call my car a tin can?

?Sorry mate, it?s just my legs are fallin? asleep, I really need to get out of here?

?Are you sure there isn?t away to get out of here without wrecking my car??

?We could just bust open the doors, but it still might be difficult to crawl out?

I slammed my body against the door once and the thing fell off. My mouth fell open as I looked at my car door lying on the grass. I heard another bang and the car rocked a lot as Max attempted to get out. When he did get out, the car tipped onto my side.

?Are you comin? out mate??

?Erm? yeah?

?Need some help??

He appeared in front of me with a grin bigger than his muscles. He reached in and soon I was out of the car, standing on the side of a dirt road overlooking a filed. Oh, and I was naked.

There I was, standing at about 7? 3?, covered in muscle with a monster cock between my muscled legs. But then there was Max. My jaw dropped onto my tight pecs as I looked at him. He was fucking hot! 7 feet fucking 7 and covered in hard bulging muscles. I wondered how an earth this giant of a muscle god could have squeezed into my car. He was smiling down at me, his hands on his narrow waist, causing his lats to flare and give his body a great V shape.

I approached this god and let my hand run over him. His head darted down and attacked my mouth with a hard kiss. I pushed myself on my tip toes, rubbing our pecs together while I tried to reach him better. I felt his smile round our kiss and then had an idea.

I pulled away slightly from his kiss and then started moving down his body, kissing everything on the way down. I ended up on my knees, my head level with his semi-hard cock. I slipped under the thick meaty shaft to reach his balls, taking one of them in my mouth and pulling gently. Max moaned above me and rested his hand on my shoulder. I wrapped my mouth round the base of his cock and ran my tongue over it as I moved down its length to his mushroom head. I foolishly tried to take the whole thing, but almost chocked on the fat thing.

?Careful mate? said Max with a laugh and ruffling my hair. ?Take it easy. Just take the head and if you want more, move slowly?

I nodded. After all, I knew how good Max was at this so I trusted his advice. I started with the head, wrapping my mouth round it and slipping my tongue into his piss slit. Max rocked onto his toes, throwing his head back and giving a throaty moan. I think he went onto his toes to stop himself from shoving his cock down my throat.

?God that?s brilliant? he said, rubbing the top of my head and rolling his head.

With that little burst of confidence, I started sucking at his cock. I bobbed my head as well, taking a little more of his cock each time. I started running my hands up his thick legs, feeling the muscles flex beneath his warm skin. I let one arm go up between his legs while the other went round his hip and they met at his ass. I could feel him flexing the two slabs as I sucked him off.

?Caref?careful mate? he panted. ?It?s coming?

I could feel his muscular legs tensing as he fought the urge to shove his cock into my mouth. I probably wasn?t helping much by playing with his bulbous balls. I felt them swell in my hands briefly before my cheeks were suddenly full of Max?s cum.

Max was groaning like a beast as his cock fired into my mouth. It was too much for me. I only got a few mouthfuls before I had to pull back and let him shoot all over my pecs. I took a deep breath and tried again, wanting to taste his cum. Wanting it to make me grow.

I felt my back starting to broaden, my shoulder getting more rounded and my biceps swelling against my traps. When I felt Max start to pull away, I grabbed his ass with my growing hands and held him at my mouth. I continued to suck at his cock as I grew bigger and bigger, packing on more muscle. Soon, I had Max?s entire cock in my mouth, and I was having to curve my back a bit to reach it.

?You?ve got it all mate? he said, running his hand through my hair. ?I want to see how big you?ve got?

I let his cock fall from my mouth. I gave it a kiss before I pushed myself to my feet. I passed by Max?s abs, pecs and his head, towering over the Brit with my immense muscles.

5? 10?. Normally I was 5? 10?. That was nothing compared to what I was now. I stood at 9? 5?. Would you like me to say that again for you short people down there? 9? 5?! The power in my body was intoxicating. I lifted my arms and flexed the ridiculously massive mounds that were my arms and licked at them.

?Well look at you? said Max.

?I know? I breathed.

?Have you seen this though??

I felt Max grab my shaft. I distinctly felt two hands fitting on it easily. I bent forward to look over my massive pecs and I saw Max worshiping my thick cock. My god it was huge. I had no idea how long it was, but I knew it was big. And then there was my balls.

I was so taken with my genitals that I didn?t notice Max looking at my pecs. I didn?t realise what he was doing until I felt his tongue between the chasm my pecs formed. I looked at him as he licked up his cum from my chest. I took his head and pressed him into my chest, flexing those slabs of muscle at him. He buried his head in further, trying to cover every inch of my immense chest with his tongue.

But then suddenly, he stopped. When I felt his freeze, I took my hand from his head and let him step back.

?Well isn?t that a bloody shame? he said, and then I realised he was shrinking. Well? his muscles were shrinking and his height was decreasing, but his manhood was getting bigger. I waited for the same to happen to me, but I was still huge.

?Why aren?t I shrinking?? I asked, bending down because the weight of Max?s cock and balls was too much for him to stand.

??Cos I had the drink before you mate? he said, rubbing his cock.

?Let me help you little fella? I said, going down to my knees. ?I think this thing?s a bit big for you?

?Go for it mate? he said, resting back on his hands and letting me have my way with his massive cock.

My massive hand fit Max?s cock like a glove, it was perfect. I started rubbing his shaft roughly, practically shaking little Max with my force, but he was enjoying it by the way he kept moaning.

?Oh fuck? he moaned.

Max?s cock exploded just as I started to shrink. Max was crying out with animal lust as his giant cock emptied his massive balls. Soon I too was experiencing a similar pleasure while Max struggled to work my cock with his whole body.

By the time we were back to normal, the sun was setting so we just laid there in the field, naked, together and watched it set. We were probably going to have to drive my ruined car back before it got dark, but I didn?t want to move. I was comfortable resting in Max?s arms.

?We should get going mate? he said, giving me a little squeeze.

?I know? I said bitterly.

Max shuffled closer to me and kissed me. It was a long gentle kiss that melted my insides. When we pulled apart, I said something stupid.

?I love you?
Thanks
  #17   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 01:07 PM

wow! Great fun, great passion, love the brit accent and the teasing... also sneaking across to the car... and then being trapped! very very imaginative and fun thanks!
rdyroger
Thanks
  #18   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 03:57 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

indeed the trapped car thing was so fun!
And if they have to go back, nude and without doors, then it's better if it's dark

Awesome story. Max is keeping something i think...

Thanks
  #19   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

melted my insides.

absolutely ;p
glorious as ever, though you know i'd have let--even encouraged--you to try tearing outta my tin can. fuck the doors--pussy's way out! :P
so glad i caught on about this story--look for me online, too, man; i gots internets again :P
~ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #20   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 06:27 AM
DolphinBAD

This story is so engaging. Really, the two in the car is very creative. These are details that make a difference.
Thanks
  #21   Add to audobahn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 08:57 PM

audobahn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to audobahn
Great, you have a real talent for description!
Thanks
  #22   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 08:49 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
You did a very fine job in a quick, brief set of lines. Delicioso!
  #23   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 12:26 PM

n2size
Glad you found a little time to write. Loved the story. Short and hot.
Thanks.
Thanks
  #24   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2009, 08:46 AM

part 4

Thanks again for your comments you guys, glad to know you're enjoying it. Here's the next bit, hope it's still as good.

[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]I?d never said I love you to a guy before, and I never thought that the first time I did say it, I would be wishing so hard that I hadn?t.
Max was just staring at me his mouth moving slightly as though he was trying to speak but had forgotten how. My ears were ringing with the silence that had descended upon us and my stomach was full of dread.

?We should go? I said, pulling away from Max?s warm embrace.

I shivered as I walked towards my car. I reached into the back and pulled out my bag from swimming. Thankfully I still had my normal clothes to wear, but Max didn?t have anything. So we shared mine. No, I don?t mean we squeezed into the same jeans; Max might have lost even more of his colour if I?d suggested that. I gave him my jeans while I wore my boxers and t-shirt.

Max accepted my jeans with a nod and climbed into the back. I drove us back to the college, shivering like mad as the air whooshed through the holes where my doors had been. Even though the sound of the wind was deafening in my ears, the journey felt very quiet. No, quiet doesn?t fit, it was dead.

Max rushed out of the car before I?d even come to a complete stop and speed walked trough the front door of the dorms. I dropped my head onto the steering wheel and took a breath, trying to stop myself from yelling. When I had calmed down I headed to the college, pointing my keys over my shoulder to lock it, but then remembered I had no doors. There was nothing valuable in there so I wasn?t bothered if I woke up tomorrow and found it had gone.

By the time I got to the room, it was empty. There was a note from Max saying he?d gone to the library. The note was so unlike him I was sure this was a joke, but the signature at the bottom was definitely his.

I crashed on my bed, burying my head in the pillow and punched the mattress. How could I have been so stupid? Why couldn?t I have kept my mouth shut? I felt tears starting to form and I got even madder. This was no time to be crying like a little girl. I should stop acting like a fucking pussy and grow a spine.

Grow. The horrible realization that I would never grow again hit me harder than Max?s silence. I then felt guilty that I was more upset about loosing Max?s formula than loosing Max himself. I was dirt.

My alarm went off and I bolted upwards. I had fallen asleep while I?d been beating myself up and had a dreamless sleep. I turned my alarm off with more force than necessary and got dressed. As I was pulling up my pants I realized it was still the weekend, and that I?d forgotten to turn off my alarm.

Rather than climbing back into bed so I could stare at Max?s untouched one, I went down for breakfast and sat alone. I was up a lot earlier than everyone else so even if I wanted to sit with someone I couldn?t. As I was wondering where Max had slept last night, the doors opened and a familiar face walked in.

Unfortunately this familiar face belonged to an asshole named David. He was about 6? 5? with spiky blue and black hair that added another inch or two. He was also covered in muscles, which bulged against his cloths with every movement his great body made. He stopped when he saw me, obviously not having expected to see anyone up this early.

?What you doin? up faggot?? he said, twisting his handsome face into an ugly sneer. ?Tryin? to catch me goin? to the gym so you can check me out??

Asshole. ?No, just having breakfast?

?Oh, yeah? Then why you starin? at me? Is it ?cos these big fuckin? muscles turn you on? Is it ?cos you?ve never seen a man as big as me, huh faggot??

Actually, I?ve been bigger.

?Give me some money? he ordered, catching me off guard.

?What??

?I told you to give me some fuckin? money you fuckin? faggot?

?Why??

??Cos I said so?

He crossed the area between us in a few long strides, towering over me and trying to intimidate me with his muscles. And it was working.

?Give me some money? he said again, holing out his big hand.

?OK? I said feebly, reaching into my pocket.

?Don?t give into him mate?

My heart leapt at that wonderful British accent. Max came up behind David and folded his arms.

?Who?s this faggot?? he asked. ?Your boyfriend??

?No? said Max, ?I?m not his boyfriend?

My heart dropped again. That had hurt.

?But I?d be lucky if I was? said Max.

?Aint that sweet? said David. ?Two faggots getting? together. Maybe you should both give me money?

?Why would we do that?? asked Max.

David no turned to Max, flexing his muscles against his shirt and clenching his teeth as he looked down his crocked nose.

?Or I?ll beat the shit outta you, you faggot?

?Careful mate, being so close to you is making me randy?

?You what??

?I can?t help it David. You?re just so big and muscular. It makes me horney?

?I?ll fuckin? smash your face in you faggot?

?Please do. I want so much to feel your muscles against me. It?ll be really kinky?

?Urgh! You faggot?

?No shit. No come on, hit me with those big muscles. I know how much you like it?

?Faggot?

David turned and walked away. I was speechless. Max looked at me with a smile and sat next to me. Close to me. He rubbed my leg and gave me a light kiss.

?Sorry about last night mate? he said.

?What the hell was that?? I said, last night completely gone from my mind.

?What? David? He?s a tosser. I don?t like it when big guys use their size to intimidate people. Don?t get me wrong, it can be kinda hot in the bedroom when it?s pretend, but in real life, it just pisses me off?

He was back, the same bubbly Brit I had blurted my feelings to. I was hesitant though, before I went any further, I had to know what had happened to him last night. My face must have been showing what I was thinking because he lowered his gaze and nodded. He opened his mouth, but stopped when the door open and two girls came in.

?Let?s go to our room mate? he muttered, getting to his feet.

When we got there, he sat on the end of the bed and rubbed his face.

?I?m sorry maet? he said, looking at his feet.

?For what??

?For? leaving you like that. I must?ve hurt you when I didn?t say anything back?

?It?s OK?

?No it?s not!?

I jumped at his raised voice.

?No one?s ever said I love you to me? he said, rubbing his face again. ?And I mean no one. I?ve never told anyone what I?m about to tell you, but dam you, I just want to tell you everything, explain why I did what I did?

He patted the bed and I sat down next to him. He took a few deep breaths and then looked at me.

?When I found out I was gay, I didn?t accept it. I didn?t want to be gay. My parents never hid their feelings about homosexuality so when I finally realized that I was gay, I felt so alone. I thought I could just be straight, that if I looked at enough girls it?d just pass?

I was having trouble digesting this. I couldn?t imagine Max having trouble with being gay. He was so open about it, always telling me about fit guys he?d seen or been with.

?But then I met a girl who actually liked me, and I couldn?t bring myself to lie anymore. She was the first person I told. She was a bit disappointed, but she still wanted to be my friend. But my parents??

His voice cut off and his eyes clouded over with pain.

?They? they didn?t?? He sighed heavily. ?They wanted nothing to do with me. So I left. My uncle was moving to America and I asked to come with him. He was great. Helped me get on with things and get into a new school?

?I?m sorry dude. How old were you??

?Fourteen?

?14?!?

?Yeah. I thought I was over all that shit, but when you said? it all just came rushing back?

I tentatively put my arm round him and we hugged.

?Justin?? he said.

?Hmm??

?I love you too?

I hugged him tighter, feeling him nuzzle my neck; his lips warm against my skin. We pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. His eyes were red round the edges, a tear track running down his cheek. He looked like an angel, his eyes brimming with such emotion it broke my heart. I wanted to protect him, which was almost funny considering he was bigger than me, his muscles having a natural hardness to them. But I wanted to protect him all the same.

Then I saw something in his eyes, a glint. It wasn?t a tear shining in the light, but a mischievous glint I?d come to recognise. He then looked over at his desk and I noticed there was a blue bottle under it. When he knew I?d seen the bottle, he looked back at me and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

A smile broke across my face and I nodded. In seconds, we had glasses in our hands, filled with that wonderful formula. The glasses clinked together and we drained them. I felt the energy run through me and I threw myself at Max, our glasses falling to the floor and thankfully not breaking.

We rolled across Max?s bed, feeling ourselves growing wider and broader and bigger. I watched as Max?s toned form packed on bulging muscles, filling out his form and clothes. I tore at his shirt, wanting to get to his swelling pecs, my biceps bulging with power as I pulled on the red material. I buried my face into them; kissing them and feeling them swell with hard power.

Max?s hands reached down to my butt, his growing hands kneading the firm muscles that now covered my butt. He rubbed at the back of my thighs too as my pants got tighter and tighter. He was pulling at them, as though trying to rip them off to get at my butt, yet he couldn?t get a hold on the tight material.

I pulled away from his pecs and started working at my belt, my fingers falling over each other trying to get it off. Max?s massive hand covered mine as he helped me snap the belt and pop the button on my pants off. We rolled over, changing places so Max was on top and he pulled my pants off. I shuffled up the bed to help him. I looked down at the massive bulge in my boxers, the outline of my hard cock and swollen balls impossible to miss.

Max took my balls in one hand and played with them while his other jently massaged my shaft. As he fondled my balls, I felt his fingers pulling against the underside of my boxers, slipping inside to play with my ass.

I moaned in pleasure, pushing my head back into the pillow and thrusting my cock in his hands. I heard a tearing sound and realised it was my shirt. My muscles were too much for it and I watched with a smile as my pecs tore it down the middle. My biceps popped out of the sleeve and I tensed my body so I could burst out of the rest.

Max was watching me grow with a massive smile on his face, and I could see his pecs pushing further forward and his abs getting even more defined. His jeans looked painted on; I wonder how his cock and balls could be squeezed so tightly in there that he wasn?t screaming in pain. His magical hands left my manhood and started pulling at the waist of his jeans. With his impressive strength, he tore his jeans apart, his tight splitting them open.

From out of nowhere I suddenly wonder how many times Max had done this and how much money he spent on new clothes. But the idea of money quickly left my mind when saw the glorious throbbing bulge in his boxers. I could see his mushroom head flaring and pulsing. I wanted it.

I tore of my boxers, freeing my cock and then I spread my legs wider. I lifted my self up slightly so he could see more of my massive ass. Our growths had stopped, and my body was barely able to fit on his bed, but I wasn?t bothered how big I was, I just wanted Max?s glorious cock.

He approached the bottom of the bed, bending his knees slightly so his cock was in line with my ass. He looked into my eyes and I nodded. He lifted my legs and spread them wider as he ploughed into me. The bed shook and with the strength of his thrust and I let out a grea moan. I held my legs as he fucked me harder.

He leaned over the bed, his manhood still thrusting in and out of me with his hard hips. He took my cock in his hands and started pumping it in time with his thrusts and looked at me. His eyes bore into me with a fiery intensity as he fucked me and stocked my cock. I was moaning like a beast, my muscles tensing and flexing of their own accord. My eyes were rolling with pleasure in their sockets and I was starting to see stars.

We roared together and exploded. My cum splattered across both of out pecs as well as Max?s face while my ass overflowed with his godly seed. He collapsed onto my chest, the both of us panting as though we?d run a marathon, our heads reeling from our intense orgasm.

Everything looked clearer to me know and so much brighter. Max pulled his cock out from me and squeezed onto the edge of the bed. It was difficult having both of us on the narrow mattress, out pecs rubbing against each other with our breathing. He kissed me, and I licked my cum from his face. I gained a few more pounds, but Max was still bigger. Bigger and buffer.
Thanks
  #25   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2009, 12:17 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

aw, so sweet.... and hot!
I love the way he persuaded that bullie

Thanks
  #26   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

cute + hot = ...cot? hute? iono, but that's what this installment was ;p they're adorable! now make'em bigger :P for longer!
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #27   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
I Agree

totally agree with sexiscriptor. great story just need to make em bigger now
Can't wait to read the next installment, Keep up the great work
Thanks
  #28   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:52 PM

OK, this is only a short chapter, but it's building up for the next part. feel free to guess what might happen next

We held on to each other?s thick arms to keep us from falling off the mattress. My bubble butt was hanging off the edge and our pecs were pressed against each other. Then there was our cocks. I could feel Max?s head throbbing against mine as the two shafts fought for space between our chiselled abs.

?I think we need a bigger bed? I said.

?I think we need to be bigger? said Max with a grin.

?I guess I could handle that?

I got up and pulled the big Brit with me. It wasn?t easy lifting the big lug on my own, but of course he wanted to come with me. He was watching me with curious yet lustful eyes, unsure what I had planed for us. He let me lay him down on the ground, but when I kissed him and moved away, he opened his mouth.

?What are you up to mate??

?Trying to figure out a math problem?

?Huh??

?What?s 3 multiplied by 23??

?Erm? hate to break it to you mate but you?re not that good at sexy talk?

?Just answer the question?

?Erm? oh?

?Oh??

?OK, you got me mate?

?I still haven?t heard the answer?

?69 sir?

?Well done?

I walked round so I was over his head. He looked up at me with a grin.

?You should see what I see? he said.

?This better??

I lowered myself down my thick powerful thighs, trapping Max?s head between them. My thick cock swung down and slapped his chin, by bulging balls hanging over him. He chuckled as I lowered my torso over the rest of his body. I kissed his cock and balls on top of his strong thighs. His cock grew as he got hard; it was like it was trying to reach me it wanted me so bad.

I couldn?t wait, I lunged at it like a wild animal, taking it im my mouth and working it over with my tongue. Max gasped and I saw his body tense. I couldn?t help but laugh. However my laugh became a yelp as someone took my cock in his mouth. He was much better at it than me. I tried to copy the wonderful movements his tongue made, but my tongue wasn?t as skilled. It also wasn?t helping that he was rubbing at the back of my legs, sliding his hands up to my bubble butt. His hands felt great on my thick legs, but his fingers felt even better playing with my ass.

With his tongue working at my cock and his fingers in my ass, it was no surprise that I came first. What was surprising was the sensation of Max?s cock growing in my mouth, not to mention the fact Max was growing beneath me. As his mouth got bigger he was able to take more of my cock in his mouth until my balls were resting on his nose. My mouth was being forced wider as his cock thickened. Max grabbed onto my hips and lifted me up as his widening form pushed against my arms. Now that I could move my arms, I started working the base of his growing shaft with my hands while my mouth struggled to fit round his flaring mushroom head.

I was now sat quiet comfortably on his abs, they were rock solid under my butt yet it was comfortable. I had to use some of my new found strength to pull his massive cock to me so I could continue to suck him off. His was grinding his firm ass into the floor, his back arched and his pecs flexed to their full glorious size as his climax built up inside him.

?Brace yourself mate? he said through clenched teeth.

I saw his balls bulge and instantly wrapped my mouth tighter round his cock head. Max cried out as I squeezed and he erupted. His warm seed shot into my mouth and it was too much. I had to pull back, swallow and the cough a bit before attempting to catch the rest. I wondered how Max could always take what I gave him.

It became easier as I began to catch up with Max, my body filling up with more muscle. I felt Max rubbing me with his hands as I grew bigger on top of him. He nuzzled my neck, his mouth sucking on the thick mass of muscles.

With a shudder, Max fired his last load and his arms gave way. We both collapsed to the floor, the ground shaking under our weight. I turned myself over so I could kiss him. He put his big manly hands on my face and pulled me closer. Our legs twisted together and out cocks brushed against each other. They were rock hard again.

?Wait? I said, breaking the kiss briefly. ?How long till the formula reaches our balls??

?Probably not long. I don?t know what it is but we seem to be working through the formula really quickly. I?ll look over my notes and see if I can fix it?

?Should we head to the showers then?? I asked half-heartedly.

?Unfortunately yeah mate. As much as I love your hot big body?s seed, I do not want it over my chem. work?

I stuck my head out the door first to see if the coast was clear. It was. Getting out of the room was not easy. I was about 7? 4? and my shoulders were a lot wider than the door. I had to bend slightly and try to squeeze through sideways, my hard pecs getting crushed against the door frame. I managed it eventually.

But Max. He was even bigger. I think he was about 7? 11?, but he was more likely over 8? again. And his muscles were godly, big round and rock hard, bulging with power. They bulged and veins sprung up on them as he forced his bulk through the door. I was so very tempted to worship him while he couldn?t escape, but I knew it was too risky to be doing that sort of thing in the corridor where anyone could walk by.

We hurried along to the bathroom and went to our usual spot opposite the showers. The shower heads ran along the wall, but there were walls around each one so they were like stalls for those who were self-conscious. As I lowered myself to the cold floor, I looked down to the end of the showers at the large mirror by the sinks. I smiled at the giant muscle man staring back at me.

?Fuck we?re big? I said.

?You?re a bit slow mate? Max said, slapping me on the back and leaning down to kiss my cheek.

We sat there for a while, our hands absently rubbing each other?s muscles, waiting for the formula to pass when the door opened. We froze, listening as someone walked into the bathrooms. We looked at each other and hurried into one of the stalls. Yes I said one, we kinda both ran into it forgetting how big we were and we ended getting stuck. Don?t get me wrong, it felt nice being pressed against Max, but once again, the circumstances were far from great. At least this time it was nothing of mine that would get broken.

We stayed silent, listening for where the person was and what they were doing. I could hear deep breaths and what sounded like grunting. With a bit of difficulty, I straitened my back to look over the top of the showers.

There, standing in front of the mirror was Leo. Now Leo was your typical geek, tall, skinny and arms and legs too long for his torso. Now that he was topless, I could see how skinny he was. I could see his ribs and his chest was sorta sunken inwards. But I could see him flexing, as though he were trying to get bigger simply by flexing.

?Here we go? whispered Max as I felt the familiar sensation.

I watched Leo for as long as I could until I was too short to look over the stall, but he showed no signs of leaving, still inspecting his body with critical eyes. Even though our bodies were back to normal, the space was now filled with our overgrown cock and balls. And this felt great, which made it worse. We were both biting on our hands as we felt our climax?s building.

I shuddered, not because my giant package was pressing me against the cold tile, but because my balls were squashed against Max?s and our cocks rubbed against each other as they grew. I wanted so much to cry out in pleasure, but Leo was still there.

The orgasm hit and I couldn?t help but gasp. In the quiet bathroom it sounded like a yell.

?Hello?? gasped Leo.

Max and I were firing like a fire hose, our cum flying into the air and splattering against the floor.

?What the???

As soon as my feet were back on the ground, I wobbled round to the end of the shower and looked round. I saw Leo inspecting some of our cum. He sniffed it. Dipped his finger in it and then sniffed it. And then, he stuck his finger in his mouth. His eyebrows shot up as realisation dawned at what he?d just put in his mouth.

He ran from the bathroom, the door slamming against the wall in his haste to escape. I let out a sigh of relief. We were alone now.

?I think we scared who ever was in here mate? said Max.

?It was just Leo?

?Who??

?The skinny who sits next to the erm? what did you call him? The ?ivory god? or something?

?Oh, him. What was he doing??

?Checking himself out in the mirror. Then he tried some of our cum and ran out?

?What??

The panic in Max?s voice made my heart skip a beat. He was looking at me with wide, fearful eyes.

?What?s wrong??

Thanks again for all your comments
Thanks
  #29   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

UH OH spaghettios :P
hot hot hot, man, i'm stoked for the next chapter!!
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #30   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 07:32 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

what sexiscriptor said

I wonder what kind of effect will have the cum in another guy. More if by doing that, the growth will contagiate

Thanks
  #31   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:35 AM
DolphinBAD

The story is getting better every chapter. I await a punishment for David and the effects of cum in Leo. Again, a great work!
Thanks
  #32   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Ooh, am I ever so glad I read the comments and found the next few chapters

That definitely got me excited
Thanks
  #33   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 01:49 PM

Thanks again guys for your comments.

The next morning, we were sat waiting outside the dorm; Max wanting to catch Leo before he went to class. He?d been quiet all night and he still hadn?t told me why he was so freaked.

?I still don?t get it? I finally said. ?What does it matter if he had some of our cum? After all, we?ve had it and we?ve been fine?

?No we haven?t mate? said Max, still watching the door like a guard dog. He twitched every time the door opened. ?The cum that Leo had was the result of the formula passing through us. It?s like a more concentrated version, and it?s? permanent?

?So what? He hardly had any. He?d love being bigger anyway, even if it is concentrated it?ll probably only give him a few inches?

?Not exactly. It?s not stable and its effects are completely random. He could grow an inch, or he could grow a few feet, he could even grow big enough to burst out of the whole bloody dorm. But it?s permanent, so no matter what he?s got to live with the change for the rest of his life?

?Oh? I said. ?So he could grow really big?

?Yeah?

?And he?d stay like that??

?Uh-hu?

?Why didn?t you tell me this earlier? I can?t believe I could have been bigger forever?

?What?? gasped Max, looking away from the door.

I was frozen by Max?s wild eyes.

?Did you not hear me mate? The effects are completely random! You might not grow enough for you to even notice or you could be come a giant! I know it?s fucking hot being huge, but could you stand being like that forever??

?I guess--?

?Not to mention the fact that people?ll wonder how you got so big. There?s gonna be awkward questions when Leo comes out. He?s probably gonna camp out in the bathrooms for us so we?d better not use the formula for a while?

?You cleaned the showers pretty thoroughly last night so he won?t find anymore. Stop worrying?

?I can?t. If people start to notice that one of the students has suddenly packed on a lot of muscle, then he?ll find out and--?

I didn?t hear the rest of what Max said. Instead I was drawn towards the door. I?d known Leo for a while now, usually talking to him in passing but nothing much. He always wore those button up dress shirts, usually white with faint blue stripes and baggy dark jeans. His hair was a bit long, brown, but in certain light it had red streaks, and he usually had his fringe down to cover his glasses. He?d told me that he?d been trying to bulk up for a while but nothing had seemed to have worked.

Bulking up didn?t seem to be a problem for Leo now.

My mouth dropped as the door swung open, being pushed by a thick arm. He had rolled up his sleeves, showing off the thick forearms, but the bulging bicep was impossible to hide. I could see the power in it as it bulged with the slightest movement.

The shirt was open at the top, probably to do with the thick shelves of muscle sticking out in front of him. I could see a clear definition line running down and disappearing behind a particularly strained button. The lower part of his shirt was buttoned fine, what with the narrow waist, but it didn?t quiet reach the waist of his jeans.

Oh? his jeans.

I never realised how much I liked dark jeans. They were so tight, every time a step was taken I could almost hear the threads straining to contain those massive thighs as they rolled over each other. I could see a bit of ankle peeking out at the bottom of the legs and a pair of sneakers that looked too tight.

Don?t worry, I haven?t forgotten anything on the long way down, I just wanted to save the best for last.

To miss that bulging basket, you would have to be blind or walk around with your head up. I say walking with your head up because you couldn?t possibly catch the top half and not wonder what was going on lower. Anyway, the big bulge just seemed to bounce on those thick thighs. I could see his thick member squashed in with his massive balls.

I reluctantly tore my gaze away from that wonderful crotch and instead looked at the somewhat hesitant face of Leo. His face was still the same, maybe a bit bigger to match his bigger body, but nothing too noticeable. I could see his eyes darting around nervously behind his glasses and fringe.

He awkwardly made his way down the steps and I jumped forward, stopping in his path. He wobbled to a halt, not used to his new weight.

?Erm? hey Justin? he mumbled, lowering his head to try and hide behind his fringe, but he was taller than me so it just let me see more of his face.

?Have you been working out?? I asked. ?You look good?

?Erm, yeah, I?ve been? working out a bit. Excuse me I gotta get to class?

?Are you OK?? I asked putting a hand to his chest to stop him, not that I could of if he didn?t want to.

?Yeah, I?m fine?

?Well it?s just that class doesn?t start for a few hours?

?I like to get there early?

?Oh come on Leo. Look at you! You?re huge! You like exploded over night?

?N-no I didn?t?

?It?s OK man, why don?t you come with me? wait, that sounded better in my head. Just come with me and Max and we?ll explain everything?

He didn?t. I can?t say I was surprised that he looked at me like I was crazy and ran off in the other direction, leaving me and Max out in the cold.

?Huh? I said. ?I thought that would have gone better?

?Well you didn?t exactly break the news to him gently did you mate?

?I didn?t tell him anything?

?Which is good. You can?t exactly blurt out the truth like you blurted out the fact he?d grown. That was really subtle mate?

?Whatever?

I went to class, but Leo wasn?t there. I met up with Max for lunch and still didn?t see the newly grown geek. It wasn?t until Max and I were back in our room watching T.V that we saw Leo again.

There was a knock on the door, and when I opened it, I found a big bashful Leo outside. He was pushing his fringe back, and I could see his bicep was straining against the sleeve.

?Hey Justin? he said.

?Hey?

?So? erm? you know how I grew??

?Yeah, why don?t you come in?

So we filled him in about Max?s formula and the growth and what had happened to him. He took it surprisingly well considering he ran in fear when I spoke to him earlier.

?So I?m stuck like this?? asked Leo.

?Yeah, sorry mate?

?Don?t you have an antidote or anything?? I asked.

?Just that one we used at the pool, and that wouldn?t work on him. I could try and rearrange the formula, but I don?t think it?ll take a while?

?What?!? blurted Leo.

?Calm down man? I said. ?I thought you wanted this to happen? You said yourself you wanted to get bigger?

?I guess. But I need new clothes, my junk is getting crushed?

?I can help you out there mate. My uncle owns this clothing branch, and one of the shops is closed for renovations. We could go there and sort you out. Which reminds me, Justin, your cars fixed. Fancy giving us a lift??

?Sure. Just as long as Leo?s not gonna break it?

After a short, yet somewhat cramped for Leo, drive, they approached the clothing store. Max opened the door and we hurried in. Lights flickered into life and there were only a few ladders dotted about under holes in the ceiling. Max took us to the changing rooms and looked at Leo expectantly.

?Get your kit off then mate? he said.

?Erm??

?No need to be shy, have you not seen yourself??

Somewhat hesitantly, Leo unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. My mouth dropped open again when I got the full view of his impressive torso. His abs were perfectly sculpted, they looked as hard as rock. The jeans took a bit of persuasion to come off, he had difficulty getting them over his thick thighs. Now he was only in his boxers, a very tight pair of light blue boxers. I could see why Leo would want new underwear, it looked pretty tight in there.

Max and I were staring at that bulge, making Leo blush and cover his bulge with his big hands.

?Sorry mate? said Max with a shake of his head. ?You?re just so big I couldn?t help but stare. I?ll go check the XXXXXXXXXXL section?

He disappeared with a big grin and came back with a few large boxers as well as a few skimpy little briefs that Leo wouldn?t have a hope of fitting his thick cock into. I let myself fall back into a convenient chair and watched Max go back and forth with clothing for Leo to try on. The awkward muscle geek reluctantly tried everything (within reason) that Max brought him. Everything he wore looked good on his big body, and no matter what size he wore, I could always get a good look at his cock.

While Max was trying on some board shorts, he looked over his shoulder at me. I yanked my gaze off of the bumps of muscle on his broad back to look at his face.

?I don?t get it? he said.

?What? You think it?s odd that I?m checking you out??

?No not that? he said with a bashful smile. ?I don?t get why you?re not bigger?

?I?ve been big. Believe it or not I?ve been bigger than you are now?

?No shit??

?Yeah?

?But then why are you??

?Puny??

?I wasn?t going to say that?

?It?s OK. Max just doesn?t have a permanent version of the formula. You were just lucky that our cum didn?t make you bigger than the entire college?

?That could?ve happened??

?Yeah?

?Fuck me?

I?d love to.

?So you don?t have a formula that?ll make you big forever?? asked Leo, looking at Max.

Max dropped his gaze.

?Max?? I asked, leaning forward in my chair.

?Well?? he started.

?You?ve gotta be fucking kidding me! I could have been bigger this whole time? I could of beaten the shit outta David instead of needing you to save me??

?I?m sorry mate, it?s just I was? scared?

?Of what??

?That you?d change?

?What do you mean??

?I knew David before he bulked up. He was the nicest guy I knew, and then he hit a growth spurt or something and became a tosser as he grew bigger?

?And you thought I?d be like that?? I couldn?t help but feel a bit insulted. ?Do you really think I was that shallow??

?No!?

?Then let me have some?

?Fine, but only a little bit?

?What??

?I mean start with a little bit and then have more over time. That way you?ll grow at a normal pace?

?Can I have some?? asked Leo.

?What, don?t think you?re big enough?? I asked with a smile.

?No, not for me. This is for Mike, the English teacher. You know who I mean??

?Oh I do? purred Max. ?About 5? 10?, great blue eyes and chestnut brown hair. He looks alright, got a decent amount of muscle on him?

?Yeah. Well he really helped me with my writing and he gave me some good advice on how to get bigger. But, that was before this happened (he flexed one of those great biceps). I guess I owe him one?

?You wanna give him some of the formula?? I asked.

?Yeah. I do?

?So you both want some of the permanent stuff??

?Fuck yeah?

Max hesitated for a second.

?OK?
Thanks
  #34   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 02:56 PM

wow this is amazing... so sexy and fun. I love LEO and can't wait until we meet Mike. Sounds like quite a wild ride ahead for the boys... Justin and Max and Leo. Might be fun if Leo took just a bit of the new formula too!
Thanks
  #35   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 04:04 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Just getting better and better!!!
Mike
  #36   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
And it just keeps getting better
Thanks
  #37   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 08:26 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
fascinating!

Oh, and by the bye, I'd like to have some of that permanent growth stuff too. I'll take the risk. If I turn into a buff giant, so be it. ;o)
Cheers!
TagsNOLA
Thanks
  #38   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2009, 05:35 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Awesome story!

I think it would be totally hot if Leo turned turned out to be an "addict" and kept trying to get more.

And, I think it would be totally hot if David found out and tried to steal the stuff for himself.
[/COLOR]
Thanks
  #39   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:10 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

good chapter, but i'm starting to get suspicious with max. I think he's hiding something

Thanks
  #40   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:19 AM
DolphinBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseventhwave View Post
[COLOR=red]Awesome story! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]I think it would be totally hot if Leo turned turned out to be an "addict" and kept trying to get more.[/COLOR]
I like this idea, very hot. Great story, keep writing.
Thanks