The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
His Cup of Tea - Part Four

As we walked down the street in the direction of the restaurant Chase had chosen, I couldn?t help but notice that every now and then the big man would make a sound that was similar to a cat purring, although the correct description would almost be a giant lion growling. Also, when I would steal glances at the behemoth beside me I would sometimes catch him groping a different body part with his hands. The sounds of pleasure were somehow tied to the moment when his big hand would grab somewhere ? like his pec, or the other forearm, or when it rubbed against his abs. I tried to cover up my curiosity about what was going on by making small talk as we moved down the street.

?So, is this a good restaurant?? I tried to only look at his face and not let my gaze drop to his massive chest.

?Yeah, I think you?ll like it a lot.?

Chase answered my question, but I could tell he wasn?t really paying attention to what either of us had said. He even looked in my direction, but I could tell that he was thinking about something else. I noticed that his face seemed to be full of something akin to desire or like he was trying to hide the fact that an unknown force was influencing his body. When his purring actually turned into a very loud moan, causing people on the street to stare at us, I finally stopped and turned toward the man. I was worried he was sick and was about to lose whatever was in his stomach.

?Are you okay, Chase??

My question caused the big guy to stop after he was a few steps ahead of me and he turned around slowly. I saw that both of his huge hands were squeezing his mega pecs roughly. The big smile across his face made me realize he wasn?t sick, but I still did not know what was going on.

?Yeah, man, I?m fine. As a matter of fact, I?ve never been better. It?s just that it?s happening right now. The growth, that is. This time it?s so intense that I can?t let it happen silently. It must have been the fact that we were so close at your place and the fact that we got closer in the elevator. I don?t know, man. My body feels like I?ve attached the cables of some huge transformer to it and insane amounts of electricity are being pumped into every part of me. I can?t control it, Nick, and I wouldn?t want to even if I could. It feels so fucking intense. I can actually feel heat shooting from your body into mine and I?m a few feet away from you. And, if that wasn?t enough, I got to tell you Nick, right now I know I am so turned on that if I whipped out my hard cock and allowed myself to shoot, my cum would hit you so hard you?d be knocked across that street. That?s why I can?t stop myself from moaning, Nick. I feel so powerful right now that I?m scared I might explode like an overcharged nuclear reactor.?

I didn?t have to ask any further questions. Somehow, I knew that everything Chase was saying was true. My mind suddenly filled with some awareness that had been hidden until that moment. I took a few steps backward, just to lessen the intensity of our unworldly connection. We both immediately felt a dip in the sensation that had taken over our bodies. I noticed that Chase?s face became less tight and he dropped his arms to his sides. Once his hands were away from his chest I could see how this brief power exchange had affected him. The black shirt he had on now stretched out so much that there were gaping holes between the buttons at his chest, just because the material was pulled so far apart. I was sure the buttons would not be able to hold much longer. I also marveled at the fact that when he had first arrived he would have been able to pull the top button closed around his neck, but I now knew that he had grown so much that there would be, at least, a gap of one or two inches. It registered that I was, for the first time, seeing a living definition of the term bull neck. My gaze wandered over to Chase?s right shoulder and I saw that the seams of the shirt no longer rested at the edge as they should. No, his delts were now so big that the strained stitching of his shirt rested way up on top, making the sleeves look short on his arms. It looked as if at any movement his muscles would cause the shirt to split open easily. I wondered if the skin bursting through the shirt might actually be green as I allowed my childhood fascination with the Incredible Hulk to take over. When my eyes finally noticed his right biceps and triceps bulging so immensely in the shirt that it looked like he was wearing a skin-tight wet suit, I actually moaned out loud, too.

?See, Nick, you can?t control your body?s reaction either.?

I heard Chase speaking, but I would not let my attention leave his huge arm. It was obvious that the man would not be able to bend his arm now without causing the massive mound of muscle to blast though the thin material as if it were tissue paper being pounded by a wrecking ball. I suddenly wondered how the guy was going to lift his silverware at dinner. Surely, raising his fork one time to his mouth was going to cause his shirtsleeve to shred completely. I knew that hearing and seeing a vein-covered, split-peaked, hard biceps emerge from destroyed threads of black material would send me into an orgasm that would make Meg Ryan?s scene in the restaurant in ?When Harry Met Sally? look like child?s play. I longed to run my lips and tongue over Chase?s flexed arm, knowing that the heat and hardness of his muscles would surely make my cock spew cum in amounts equal to the water falling from Niagara Falls. I suddenly became aware that I was breathing hard, like some rabid dog looking at a piece of beef. I closed my eyes and shook my head hard. I knew I needed to calm my body down somehow or I would rip Chase?s clothes from is body even before his muscles had a chance to destroy them.

?This is just too fucking incredible.? I kept my eyes shut as I spoke.

?You?re telling me man, and you haven?t even felt the muscles growing!?

Just the thought of touching Chase?s chest and feeling it expanding or holding on to his arms as they packed on more muscle caused me to teeter on the verge of ejaculating in my underwear. I raised my hand as if I were begging Chase to not send me over some orgasmic edge. He actually laughed out loud, but respected my need for calmness and stopped speaking. It took me a good two minutes to get my body to a place where I could open my eyes and look at Chase?s incredible body again.

?Do you think we can control this thing between us? I mean it, becuase if we can?t then how will we ever be able to go out together in public again??

?Good point, Nick. I was enjoying the feeling so much that I hadn?t thought about that. Well, the feeling seems pretty tame right now. How about you? Do you feel calmer, too??

In my mind I checked different parts of my body to see how they were doing. My cock was still rock hard, but it was not at a place where the swipe of a feather would have detonated it. My heart seemed to be beating at a normal pace and my skin no longer felt like millions of tiny energy-filled needles were poking me everywhere. I, also, no longer sounded like a dog in heat breathing heavily.

?Yeah, yeah, that wave of an intense need to suck on every part of your body has passed.?

?Well, I certainly hope that comes back, Nick.? Chase had a huge smile across his face as he contemplated what I had just said.

?I?m sure it will, but, right now, we have to figure out a way for us to eat dinner without you becoming indecent by shedding your clothes the way a snake gets rid of its skin. I?m not sure, Chase, if you?ll even be able to walk without muscles popping through fabric everywhere.?

?Well, I can tell you there?s one hard muscle that wants to pop in a big way, Nick!?

His statement made me immediately look at his crotch, as if I were a moth drawn to a open flame. My mouth fell open as I realized that our unexplainable erotic bond was affecting his tool in the same way as his muscles. I was sure his cock had grown thicker and longer in just the short time from our meeting in my apartment to now. I stared at what looked like a whole giant salami that you?d buy from the neighborhood butcher. It pressed against his pants in a way that made the denim flare back and the zipper of his pants push out obscenely. I was sure people two blocks down the street could easily see this man?s bulging piece of meat ? without binoculars. It was obvious that a blind man, upon touching Chase?s crotch, would declare he had a baseball bat in his pants. I was amazed that the sight of his giant rod did not cause my body to react in the same way it had earlier. I was completely turned on, but I wasn?t sent into an uncontrollable lust-filled fit. I could also tell that Chase was able to keep his own powerful libido in check. I became aware of something that might explain the roller coaster feel to our reactions to each other.

?Chase, I have an idea. I want to test out a theory. Just stand there, don?t do anything ? no matter what happens.? The big man nodded, smiling at the same time. He knew that I had figured something important out.

I stepped closer to Chase and stood there for a few seconds. I registered some heat radiating from his body, still a good two feet away from me, but that was it. I didn?t start breathing harder or begin to have gobs of cum dart painfully into my cock. I also noticed that Chase did not begin to swell up in any way ? physically, in his muscles or his cock. I moved in even more, noticing that we were both holding our breath in anticipation of that intense energy overpowering our bodies, but it didn?t come. Then, to fully test my theory, I raised my hand ? higher than before because I suddenly noticed that Chase was taller, as well ? and placed it on one of his magnificent, swollen-beyond-belief pecs. There were no fireworks that instantly went off in either of our bodies. We both finally exhaled. I kept my hand there for a few seconds ? marveling at how firm and warm Chase?s body felt underneath the stretched fabric.

?Well, I guess that shows that it?s not because of us touching. I wonder?? Chase stopped speaking when I removed my hand from his chest and immediately put a finger to my lips, asking for silence. I stepped back a couple of feet and waited.

Without any warning, suddenly Chase moaned out loud and it sounded like the engine of a sixteen-wheeler being turned over. I felt my own body turn hot in seconds and I actually felt juices begin to boil in my balls and cock. I was about to shut my eyes and give in to the pleasure that was beginning to shoot through my body, but then I felt something hit my chin. I glanced up to see the top of Chase?s shirt spread open more across his massive chest. Without any affirmation, I knew that one of his buttons had hit me and then bounced to the ground. My chin actually hurt from the impact. The next button down managed to stay in place, but I could tell it was straining to hold on even harder than before. I heard thread and fabric being pressed even further by growing muscles. The deep ravine between Chase?s pecs and the muscled skin that was revealed by the expanded gap at the top of his button-down made me become a little dizzy with excitement. I could see his hard nipples pressing into the fabric and imagined those protruding knobs of dark meat splitting the shirt first and making way for those two mammoth mounds of muscle to break free from the weak cloth that tried to contain them. Both Chase and I knew that the remaining buttons of his shirt were hanging on for dear life. I turned my head to look at Chase?s right biceps and was rewarded with sleeves stretched so much by muscle that, up close, you could actually begin to see skin through the thinned material. I had begun to feel somewhat normal now, so I glanced up at Chase. He was smiling even bigger than before.

?Aren?t you sad you didn?t leave your hand there for a few more minutes??

?And have you standing here on the street buck naked with a hard-on as thick as a lamp post? Would that be a good idea??

My comment made Chase shake as he chuckled with glee. The big man seemed to love it when I remarked about his huge body ? all the growing parts of his body. I took a few more steps backward, now that both of our bodies had calmed down even more.

?Well, at least we?ve found out what causes me to grow. I told you it was because of something in you. And to think that someone didn?t believe me. What do you think now, Mr. Nick??

?I think I am very hungry.?

I wasn?t avoiding Chase and I certainly knew he was right, but suddenly I had become ravished. It was as if all of his muscle growing and our energy exchange had used up a lot of my stored resources. My stomach was actually growling like a bear. I noticed that Chase?s own super-tight belly was screaming for food, too.

?Yeah? I?m pretty hungry, too. Let?s get something to eat, but we better sit on opposite sides of the table, don?t you think??

?Maybe on opposite sides of the restaurant would be better. I?m not sure I can keep my hands off of you.?

?Not to worry, Mr. Nick, there will be plenty of time for that very soon. Very soon, indeed.?

With that we both turned and started down the sidewalk, making sure there was a big space between us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
lazlong (October 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 02:47 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
What a great start...

... to my weekend! Thanks!
Cheers!
- TagsNOLA
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 05:11 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
I don't know if I would have the self-control like Nick to not ravish Chase's body right there on the street. Dinner will be very interesting, indeed. How many more buttons might Nick eat
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:20 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent continuation. Great descriptions. Looking forward to more.
Mike
  #5   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 08:35 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
WOW! Great chapter
  #6   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 03:42 PM

no name is on a distinguished road
Mmmm...

Hey Londonboy,

Thanks - that was delicious.

Cheers,
no name
  #7   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2009, 04:54 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Great! Great!
  #8   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Devoured all four chapters in the shortest time possible. I'm ready for the main course

Great work so far!
  #9   Add to GoliathCA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:46 PM

GoliathCA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GoliathCA Send a message via Yahoo to GoliathCA
Amazing as always!
  #10   Add to ManOMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2009, 08:09 AM

ManOMan is on a distinguished road
Loved the descriptions! Made parts of me swell, too.
  #11   Add to musclefan4ever's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2009, 09:40 AM

musclefan4ever is on a distinguished road
Great story as usual londonboy! Any chances that we will ever see another chapter of your older muscle man story?
  #12   Add to Cobaltous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Cobaltous is on a distinguished road
I am thoroughly enjoying this story, definitely hits on my fantasies. The amazing character development gives such a realistic quality. I am very curious as to what will happen next.
  #13   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2009, 11:50 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Just to Let You Know

Hey Londonboy,

Do you plan to continue this excellent story? I think I'm not the only one who would be thrilled...

Cheers,
no name

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options