The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2009, 08:26 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Gets Big - Part 5

Little Brother Gets Big - Part 5

By John D.

We got to the fast food place and Jason ordered three double cheeseburgers. He was real hungry, he said. The other two guys just ordered one. And I got a plain hamburger. They had run out of money after Jason ordered so much food. They all ordered cokes too. They started wolfing down the food in the car as I drove away, biting on my little hamburger. Jason was done with his three double cheeseburgers in about a minute. ?God I was hungry,? he said. ?Feels so good to feed my muscles. I?m not working out today, so all I gotta do is eat and eat and eat. Gotta get big. Real big.? Steve and Jamal ate their burgers more slowly and finished their one burger just as Jason was finishing his third one. There was no doubt who the leader of this group was. We drove around for awhile and then we dropped off Steve and Jamal and went home. When he got home, Jason got out of the car and said, ?Clean up the mess in my car, slave. I want it nice and clean tomorrow.? I looked around and saw all the hamburger wrappers and drink cups strewed around. Jason went into the house and I cleaned up the car.

Dad came home and carried a huge bag into the house. Jason and I were in the kitchen and Jason was already salivating for dinner even though he had just eaten three double cheeseburgers two hours before. ?I got a present for you Jason,? said dad. ?It sort of goes with the weight set. You need weights and you need food to get big.? He pulled stuff out of the bag. It was filled with protein and supplements and even some creatine. That bag must have cost him hundreds of dollars. Jason?s eyes lit up. ?Oh yeah! Food! Protein! I?m gonna get huge. Thanks dad!? Dad looked at me and said sheepishly, ?You can have some too, John.? I shook my head. ?I?m not getting big, dad. Jason?s the one who?s getting big. I just hope you and mom buy enough food so I don?t starve during our meals. Jason?s getting all my food.? My mom smiled. ?I know, son. He?s so hungry all the time. But now I?ve bought tons of food. There?s going to be plenty for you and for him. And now he?s got the protein too. He?s gonna have so much food in his stomach he?s gonna vomit if he?s not careful.? Jason laughed. ?I can never have enough food in my stomach, mom. I?m never gonna vomit. I gotta eat and eat and eat. No workout today. Just eating. Eating big to get big. And I?m really hungry!? So we had dinner and this time there was plenty of food. Jason had three big helpings and I had one small one. Then he made a protein shake to drink before he went to bed. Then we went upstairs to our bedrooms and in less than 15 minutes he was in my room fucking me. And I thanked him again for getting the thugs to back off by giving him a fantastic blow job. After that blow job he fucked me twice in my ass. I was feeling his muscles the whole time and I came twice myself. I didn?t do any homework but I had a great night. I wanted Jason to get bigger. I wanted him to get huge.

The next day Jason gave me a new order. ?You make me two big protein shakes and take them to school. Put them in your locker and give me your combination. I?ll drink ?em as a morning snack and an afternoon snack. Then you take the containers home and wash ?em out and make more shakes for the next day. You?re gonna make me protein shakes every day. You make ?em and I eat ?em. Oh yeah, and you?re gonna do all my chores around the house. I?m gonna be workin? out and eating all the time. And I hate doing chores. So you?re gonna do all my chores. If you don?t do ?em I?ll smash you. You understand that slave?? He made a fist and tapped it against my gut. ?Yes sir,? I said meekly. I was under my little brother?s total control. So I was making his protein shakes, doing his chores, driving him around and cleaning his car, and getting fucked by him. And all he was doing was working out, eating like a horse and getting big and strong.

The next morning Jason burst into my room and yelled ?I gained three pounds! I gained three pounds of fucking muscle! All that food turned into muscle!? He rubbed his abs which were still fat free. ?No fat, all muscle!? he yelled. ?I?m gettin? big!? I went over and felt his arms and delts and pecs which he happily flexed for me. ?Yeah, you?re gettin? big sir. I want you to get real big. I want you to get real strong.? He grinned and yelled ?Yeah!? I made the protein shakes, Jason had a huge breakfast and we drove to school, picking up Steve and Jamal on the way. This time they didn?t torture me. But they were playing the rap real loud and Jason was showing them his muscles and bragging about how much muscle he had gained.

I put the protein shakes in my locker and gave Jason the combination. During the morning recess I needed to get a book from my locker and I saw Jason there drinking his protein. Then a big Senior boy came up to him. This kid Tony was huge, about six feet tall and 200 pounds, a lot of fat but a lot of muscle too. I had had a lot of run ins with Tony. He had always been big, even in grade school and junior high and he loved to pick on smaller kids. And now Jason was standing in the middle of the Senior lockers. Only Seniors were supposed to be there. And here was this little 14 year old Freshman standing where only Seniors were supposed to stand. ?What the fuck are you doing here?? Tony yelled at Jason. ?You?re just a puny little Freshman. I?m gonna teach you not to mess with us Seniors. We run this school. You Freshmen aren?t shit!? He pulled back his fist and smashed it into Jason?s gut. Except Jason had flexed his ab muscles and they were like rocks. There was a loud smacking sound as Tony?s fist hit Jason?s brick wall of muscle. Tony pulled back his fist and rubbed it. His hand was in pain. ?Shit, you?re a strong little punk,? he said as he rubbed his sore hand. ?I?m gonna really have to bash you hard.?

I rushed up and grabbed Tony?s shoulder. ?Tony, don?t hurt him. He?s my little brother. I told him he could use my locker.? Tony looked at me and then he looked at Jason. ?You sure don?t look like brothers. You?re a fucking wimp and he?s as hard as a rock. Look at his fuckin? little arms. He?s got more muscle than you?ll ever have. Well it don?t matter. I?m gonna fuck you both up. I know you?re easy to fuck up so I?m gonna start with little bro first.? He raised his fists and pushed Jason back against the lockers. Jason raised his fists too. He didn?t look afraid at all but I knew there was no way he could stop 200 pounds of muscle that wanted to smash him. Then I got an idea. I jumped up and wrapped my skinny little arm around Tony?s neck. I grabbed my wrist with my other hand. I was now holding on to Tony?s thick neck. ?What the fuck!? he yelled. He started squirming, trying to shake me off. Jason saw his opportunity. He smashed Tony in the gut and then in the chest, blasting his fists into Tony?s body with devastating force. He smashed him several times. Tony couldn?t believe what was happening to him. He kept shaking me and yelling as his body got pounded by Jason?s fists. Then Jason smashed his fist into Tony?s face, hitting his nose square on and breaking it. Blood started flowing down his chin. Finally Tony shook me off but by then it was too late. Jason kept pounding him and he finally fell down and curled up in a fetal position on the floor whimpering. Jason gave him a good kick and then gave me a high five. ?Nice work, bro,? he said. He finished drinking his protein and then we put it away. Jason strutted off and I stood there looking at the bully who had tormented me for so many years curledl up like a baby. I smiled. Then I kicked him and walked away.

I didn?t see Jason for the rest of the day. I was waiting for him at the car like a good slave, ready to drive him and his friends wherever he wanted to go. Then I saw a guy straggle through the parking lot with big bruises all over his face. It was obvious he was in pain. It was Jason. I rushed up to him and asked him what happened. ?Your good buddy Tony got some of his big friends to gang up on me and take me down. It took four of ?em - and they were all huge - but they did it. They said Seniors weren?t gonna take any shit from a little Freshman skater boy and they wanted to show me who the bosses are at school - them. So they beat me to a pulp. I couldda won if there were only two of ?em, but four big thugs were too much. Too bad I didn?t have you to protect me,? he said, looking at my skinny body, trying to be funny even though he was in pain. Then he got serious. ?I?m gonna take over this school. I?m gonna get so big I?m just gonna take over. Those four assholes are toast. I?m gonna get big. Real big.? He said that with the same kind of certainty I had heard from him before. And I believed it. Jason was going to get real big. He was going to take over. He had already taken over me. Now he was going to take over the school.

?I?ll take you home, sir,? I said as I opened the door for him. He got in. ?I told Steve and Jamal to walk home. I wanna go home with you and work out so hard my body?s gonna die. You?re gonna spot me Johnny. Every workout you?re gonna spot me. I?m gonna work my muscles so hard and lift weights that are so heavy I?m gonna need a spot. And you?re gonna do it slave. And you?re gonna make all my protein shakes and feed me all the time. You?re gonna stuff me with food. I?m gonna be just like those geese in France who are force fed so they get real big real fast. I?m gonna be workin? out so hard and eating so much food I?m gonna get huge real fast. I?m gonna will my muscles to get bigger. I?m gonna will my bones to get bigger. I?m gonna will my whole body to get bigger. And I will get huge. And I will be incredibly strong. I?m taking over that whole school.? He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes and I believed him. My mother was cooking him tons of good food. My dad was buying him all the supplements in the world. I was going to force feed him food and protein and supplements all the time. And he was going to work out like a wild man with me spotting his incredibly heavy lifts. He had the most confidence I have ever seen in a boy. He was confident. He was arrogant. He was dominant. His brain was going to tell his muscles and bones to grow. He really was going to will his body to get huge. And it would. I could just tell.

We got home and he said, ?Make me another big protein shake. I?m hungry already. And bring up some energy drinks too.? I went into the kitchen and made a big protein drink and grabbed some energy drinks. I went up to his bedroom and he was already changed out of his school clothes and was wearing just his green nylon workout shorts. I almost creamed in my pants as I saw his body. He had welts and bruises all over his chest and back, as well as on his face, but his muscles were big and rippling all over his body. Even though they were bruised they were ready to work out hard. And his abs had no bruises at all. They were too hard for the big kids to damage.

He handed me his workout routine, which he had copied from a muscle magazine. He had written in the exercises he did and the weights he used for each set. ?You?re gonna keep track of my workouts Johnny. You write down how much weight I used and in the next workout I?ll go up from there. Every workout I?m gonna get stronger. You gotta change the weights too. I gotta rest between sets so you gotta change the weights. And you gotta feed me. Every two hours. You stuff me with food. Even if I say I?m full, you stuff more food in me. Tell me to eat it and I will. You?re gonna be a busy little slave. Oh yeah, I wanna take my measurements. I took ?em last week and I wanna take ?em again. I wanna see how big I?ve gotten already. As he was talking he drank the big protein shake and one of the energy drinks.

He handed me a tape and he flexed his arm. I measured the bulging muscle. ?Twelve inches,? I said and I wrote it down. He smiled. ?Last week it was 11-1/2 so I gained a half inch of muscle in a week.. How big is your little arm, slave boy?? I flexed and he wrapped the tape around my flabby little bicep. ?Ten and a half inches,? he said. ?And it?s as soft as mush. A 17 year old senior with an 10-1/2 inch arm. Pretty disgusting. You?re a real easy target for those big bullies to beat up. But it won?t matter soon. When I take over the school I?m gonna protect my little slave. No big dude is gonna beat up my little slave Johnny anymore. Except me, I can beat you up any time I want.? He laughed and hit me on the shoulder.

We measured the rest of his muscles. His chest measured 39 inches. It had grown a whole inch in a week. His waist was only 25 inches, the same as it had been the week before but now it was shredded muscle. His legs measured 19 inches, an inch bigger. He had gained a lot of muscle in a week. And now I hoped he would be gaining big muscle. Big muscle, real fast.

I looked at his workout chart. ?Okay, you start with barbell military presses. Last workout you maxed out at 65 pounds. Where to you want to start today, sir?? He looked at the barbell. ?Seventy pounds!? he yelled. ?I?m gonna start with more than I maxed out with last time. Then I?m goin? up from there! I?m gonna force my muscles to get huge. I?m gonna tell ?em to pump up and grow, to handle the heavy iron!? So I loaded the bar to 70 pounds and he lifted it to his shoulders. I watched his muscles flex and my cock was already hard. My cock was hard during this whole workout. He pressed the bar over his head and then lowered it. ?Like a fucking feather!? he yelled as he pressed it up again. He got to seven reps and then he slowed down. ?Spot me, slave. Push up that iron just a little bit. Force those muscles to grow!? I put my hands under the bar and gently helped his bulging delt muscles push up the bar. I started yelling at him. ?You got it Jason! Your muscles are way stronger than that fucking iron. Look at your shoulders. Look at all that muscle! Push it up muscle. Get bigger. Get stronger. Push up the fucking iron!? He pushed and I spotted and he got three more reps. He dropped the bar and smiled at me. ?You?re a fucking good spotter, slave. You really make my muscles work. He flexed his shoulders in the mirror and I put my hands on them. ?Real big,? I said. ?They?re getting real big. And fuck, they?re real strong!? He looked over at his right shoulder. ?You?re not big enough. Get bigger. Get stronger!? The fibers kind of twitched and flexed in his shoulder, like they were hearing what their young commander was telling them to do. ?Put on 10 pounds,? he said. He drank some energy drink while I added the weight. Now the bar weighed 80 pounds. A huge weight that I couldn?t imagine pressing overhead. He grabbed the bar and pressed it up. ?Fuckin? strong!? he yelled as his big shoulders pushed up the bar. He got four reps and then I spotted. I yelled at his muscles and spotted him so he got three more reps. He did one more set with this weight and then ordered me to add five pounds. His last set was going to be with 85 pounds, 20 more pounds than he used in his last workout. He pressed up the bar and did one rep on his own. Then I spotted him and he got two more. His shoulders were now totally exhausted. He flexed them in the mirror and I rubbed them with my fingers. ?Would you like a massage after your workout, sir? Massages are good for your muscles. I read that once.? He looked at me and then at my little fingers rubbing his delt muscles. ?Yeah, that would be good. It?ll relax my muscles so they can take in more protein and grow. And it?ll feel good too, getting a massage from my little slave. A massage will make me feel real good before I fuck you.? He grabbed my hard cock. And I bet you can hardly wait to massage my muscles. You are just so hot for my body!? I rubbed my fingers on his delt muscles and said, ?Yes sir, I am sir. I love your muscles.? He smiled and flexed for me.

So Jason did his whole workout, always starting out with more weight that his max from the last workout. I spotted him in every set, yelling at him to push harder, telling him his muscles were way stronger than the iron and then fondling and massaging his sweaty muscles at the end of each set. I felt like I was in heaven, seeing and feeling my brother?s big muscles. I kept increasing the weights for each set. The workout lasted two and a half hours and he was totally exhausted at the end. I ran down and made him a huge protein shake. He drank it down quickly so I made him another one and he drank that too but very slowly. I could see his stomach bulging out a bit with all the protein shakes inside, so I didn?t bring him another shake. Soon he would be eating a huge dinner. Then I was going to force him to eat more protein every two hours, even during the middle of the night. His stomach was always going to be full of protein. His digestive system was going to be digesting that protein constantly and all that digested protein was going to go right into his muscles, making them bigger and stronger. I wondered what he would weigh in two days when he had his next workout. All his bruises and welts were gone from his body. His brutal workout forced his muscles to pump up and expand with blood, blood that fixed his injured tissues during the workout. His body completely recovered from his beating and he looked gorgeous.

?Gimme a massage, slave. Knead my sweaty muscles with your little hands. I?m gonna talk to my muscles and tell ?em to grow. You can talk to my muscles too. You help me make ?em grow.? I could hardly wait to massage Jason?s hot totally pumped muscles. ?Lie on your stomach sir,? I said. He was so exhausted he flopped down on his bed and rolled onto his stomach. His skin was covered with sweat and it was very hot. I pulled off his wet, sweaty shorts, exposing his wet, sweaty muscle butt. I stripped of my shorts too. We were both naked as I looked at Jason?s perfect body lying on his bed. My cock was rock hard.

I started with his neck, massaging the big muscles. ?Neck, you are already thick and muscular. You?re going to get a lot bigger and stronger,? I said. ?You?ll get bigger as Jason strains all his muscles when he works them. He make me pull on his head as you turn and flex. You are already so strong. Pretty soon you?re gonna be stronger than my little arms. You?re going to get so big and strong that Jason can use his head as a battering ram, a battering ram powered by the thick strong neck of a wrestler.? Jason smiled and moved his head slightly, flexing his neck muscles. ?Yeah, get bigger neck. Grow big! Grow huge!? I rubbed his neck muscles and he kind of purred, like a kitten. Then I moved my hands over to his trap muscles. I kneaded the muscles which were very thick and hard. ?Traps, you need to relax. You are as hard as rocks. You lifted some very heavy weights today, huge shoulder shrugs with lots of iron pulling against you. But that iron was nothing to you. You pulled and it went up. Muscle against iron and the muscle won. Now you?re going to get even bigger, even stronger. My little slave fingers are relaxing you, making you soft and pliable, relaxing the hard muscle so lots of protein will flow in and make you bigger.? Jason was purring louder. ?Grow huge traps,? he ordered. ?You?re gonna pull a ton of weight.? He was ordering his muscles to grow. And he loved it when I talked to his muscles. He loved thinking about his muscles growing, getting bigger and stronger. He was ordering them to grow. He was their master and they did what he told them to do, just like I did as his slave.

I moved my hands out to his shoulders. The muscles were tense. I could see the fibers of muscle twitching and those fibers were covered with veins. The muscles were totally pumped. ?Shoulders, you are so big. You are like big cannonballs of muscle sitting on top of Jason?s bones. You are so strong. And you are going to get even bigger and stronger. I am kneading you, relaxing the hard muscle. Let yourself go. Relax. Let that protein soak into your fibers, fibers that will grow bigger and grow stronger.? Jason purred and moved his arms slowly so I could feel his big delt muscles flexing in my little fingers. ?Grow huge, delts. Grow real wide and thick. You?re gonna grow from little cannonballs to huge cannonballs. Grow!? Jason purred as I rubbed his shoulders. My cock was rock hard and I?m sure his cock was hard too.

I moved down to his arms and rubbed my fingers over the rippling muscles. ?Arms, you are already way bigger than my arms and way stronger too. And now you?re going to get huge. I am going to force feed Jason every two hours. He is going to eat tons of protein and you are going to soak up all that protein and grow way bigger and way stronger. I won?t be able to cover you with even two hands you will be so big. You will be able to crush anything you want. You will be unstoppable.? Jason relaxed his arm muscles as much as he could and I rubbed my fingers into them, feeling the hard fibers of muscle which I was getting to relax. I rubbed each arm separately, from his shoulders to his wrist and gradually the muscles relaxed. Jason was purring. ?Grow big, arms,? he moaned. ?Grow huge and strong. You?re gonna be the biggest arms in the whole school. I?m gonna have more muscle in one of you than the little slave here has in his whole body. Get huge, arms.? He purred some more as I kneaded the muscles in his arms.

Then I moved over to his lats. The muscles were thick and pumped, flaring down from his wide shoulders to his narrow hips. ?Lats, you are so thick and wide. You look like the wings of a cobra, flaring down from wide shoulders to narrow hips. And you are so strong, lifting huge weights off the ground like they are toys. Relax those muscles, master. Force them to relax. Force them to grow. Force them to grow huge.? Jason purred and said, ?Grow huge, lats. Get thicker. Get wider. Get stronger. Get so strong that I can break bones when I crush somebody?s ribs. Get huge!? And he purred some more as I relaxed his lats with my little fingers.

I moved my hands over to his lower back muscles and kneaded the thick muscles in his lower back. They were very hard. They were still pumped and flexed after having lifted very heavy weights off the floor when Jason did deadlifts. ?Relax, muscles,? I said. ?You are so hard. You?re like steel. You need to relax now. You need to relax so all that protein with be sucked up by your big muscle fibers so they grow bigger and stronger. Relax big muscles, relax.? Jason purred as I massaged his back. Slowly his muscles began to relax. ?Grow big, back muscles,? he purred. ?Get so big and strong that I can lift huge weights off the ground. Get so big and strong that I can lift big kids up and throw them around like little toys. Get so big that I can lift cars off their wheels.? He purred as I massaged his back.

I moved my hands down to his butt and kneaded his hard glutes. His butt was round and firm. It was filled with muscle. There was no fat in his muscle butt. ?Glutes, you are so big and strong. You help my master squat with huge weights. You are so round, so beautiful. You got a beautiful butt, sir.? Jason laughed. ?Yeah, it?s beautiful but it?s also real strong. Get stronger butt. Get real strong. I wanna pound my cock into the puny slave boy?s flabby butt and you?re gonna get so strong my cock?s gonna be like a piledriver with unstoppable force. The little faggot really likes beautiful muscles and he says you?re beautiful. You?re gonna stay round and firm and you?re gonna get real strong.? His butt muscles flexed in my hands like they were saying yes to Jason?s orders.

I moved my hands down to Jason?s legs and massaged his big hamstrings. They were tight and I loosened them up. Then I moved down to his calves and felt the huge muscles. ?God calves you are so big. And they?re so hard, master. They?re way bigger and way harder than my puny little calves. And I saw how strong they are. Now they?re gonna get even stronger. Tell them to get bigger and stronger, master. Tell them to suck up all the protein and get huge.? Jason grinned and flexed his calves for me as I massaged them. ?Get huge, calves. Get so huge that I can hit guys and knock ?em over like little sticks. You and my quads are gonna get so big and strong that I?m gonna be like a machine on the football field, just mowing down other kids like they aren?t even there. Get big. Get huge. Suck up all that protein and grow!?

I finished massaging Jason?s calves and moved my hands down to his feet. His feet were bigger than mine. I knew that meant he was going to grow taller and wider than me. His feet were muscular, thick with muscle as they helped his quads and calves lift heavy weights and helped his body zoom around on his skateboard. And they were callused with hard skin. He often skateboarded without any shoes on and his feet were strong and hard from all the punishment they took. He had a man?s feet. Big, muscular, strong and hard.

?Roll over, master. Now I?m gonna massage your front side.? Jason grinned and rolled over onto his back. Just like I had suspected, his cock was rock hard. He looked over and saw my hard cock and twitched his cock a couple of times, teasing me with his hard body and his hard cock.

I moved my hands up to his quad muscles, which were thick and bulging with muscle. I started with his right thigh and massaged the huge muscles. ?Legs, you have so much muscle in you. The muscle is so firm, so hard. And it?s incredibly strong. I saw you lift those huge weights doing squats. And you are going to get a lot bigger, a lot stronger. You are going to be huge. My legs already look like little sticks next to you. And now you?re gonna get even bigger, even stronger. I can?t believe how big and strong you are going to get.? Jason smiled and flexed his quads. The muscle turned into rock, with the slabs of muscle bulging under his thin skin. Veins covered the hard muscle like they were covering stone. I gasped as rubbed that hard muscle. ?Oh oh oh,? I said as my cock twitched beside my muscular little brother. I massaged his other leg and then I looked at his incredible upper body and his rock hard cock which he was twitching to tease me.

I wanted to feel his muscles. I wanted to taste his cock. I wanted Justin?s body. I wanted it all. I groaned and reached up and started massaging his big pecs. I had a flat little chest but Justin already had big globes of muscle on his chest. Globes of striated muscle that were hard even when he was relaxed. ?Your chest is so strong, master. Your muscles are so big and so hard. They?re big now but they?re going to get huge. They?re going to get so much protein. They?re gonna work out real hard and suck up all that protein. You?re gonna have the biggest, strongest pecs in the whole school.? Justin grinned and started twitching his cock some more. I knew he was very horny, just like me. ?I?m gonna be benching more than any other kid in that school. Nobody?s gonna be close to me. My pecs are gonna be so big! So strong! Grow you big muscles. Grow huge!?

Then I moved down to his abs. They were so hard. ?Relax your abs, master. They are so hard.? Jason looked down at his washboard stomach. ?They are relaxed, slave. They?re hard even though they?re relaxed. My abs are like rocks. They?re always hard.? I massaged those hard abs, gasping as I felt the ridges of rock hard muscle. ?You are already so strong, abs. I saw you do hundreds of situps. You hurt my hand if I try to punch you. Jason told me to hit you and I did and it felt like I was hitting a brick wall. Even relaxed you are so hard. And now you?re gonna get even harder and stronger. You?re gonna soak up the protein and grow harder. But you?re gonna stay small. Jason never puts on any fat. You?re gonna be small and rock hard.? By now I was salivating as I massaged Jason?s hard abs. Jason purred. His cock was twitching back and forth.

I moved my head down down and started licking around his cock and balls. ?There is another big muscle on Jason?s body and I can tell it wants to be massaged too. This muscle is so big and so hard. It?s way bigger and harder than my little muscle.? I looked at the huge cock. ?You?re big, just like your owner?s muscles. And you can fuck like a bull. You have so much testosterone and so much cum you can fuck again and again. You?re like a big fucking machine. And now I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. I want to be dominated by you. I want you to fuck my face and then my butt. I want to be dominated by my master?s big muscles and his big cock.? Jason groaned as I praised his cock. He twitched his cock. He was ready to cum right then. But I wanted to massage that huge tool first. I wanted him to get into a total sexual frenzy. I started licking his balls. His crotch sweat smelled so good as I rubbed my nose into his pubic hairs. He started groaning in pleasure as I, his slave, licked his big balls, balls that were filled with testosterone and cum. After a few minutes of this he was squirming with pleasure. ?Lick my cock,? he groaned. I moved my lips up to his big hard cock and licked it. His hips started moving. I could see his abs flex as he moved. I was so turned on I was ready to cum too. ?Suck it!? he yelled. ?Suck my cock you little faggot!?

He was still laying on his back and I was on my hands and knees between his legs. I moved up and circled his cock with my lips. Then I bent my neck as far as I could and started sucking and licking. I sucked and licked but I could tell he wanted more. He wanted to force his cock all the way down my throat. He tried but because of my position he couldn?t get it in. His cock was rock hard and it was pressed against his washboard stomach. It wouldn?t bend down so it would fit down my throat. All my licking and sucking was getting him into a frenzy. He wanted to fuck and he wanted to fuck now. He sprang up to his knees and pounded his cock into my mouth, jamming it down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting his cock in and out. He thrust his hips back and forth, jamming his big cock in and out of my throat. He was groaning in pleasure as my mouth and throat stroked his hot cock to an erotic pinnacle. I was gagging but at the same time I liked the power of his cock in my mouth. I felt his ass muscles bulge as they flexed and flexed with each thrust. My cock was rock hard too. Finally he yelled ?YEAH YEAH!? as bursts of cum spurt out of his cock down into my throat. I reached down and touched my own cock and instantly I came too. He came for over a minute, shooting so much cum I couldn?t believe it. Finally he took his cock, which was still hard, out of my mouth. ?That was fantastic,? he said. ?You are a fucking great cocksucker. It?s nice to have a puny little cocksucker brother slave.? I bent down and kissed his pec muscle. ?Thank you sir,? I said.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
24guyfit (April 12th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (June 30th, 2013), dickasauras (October 17th, 2012)
  #2   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:24 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Another great chapter from the master of muscle worship description. Thanks. Looking forward to more.
  #3   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Amazing,

You built up the tension for an erotic ending to a wonderful chapter.
  #4   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
A perfect muscle worship session :-)
  #5   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
As ever, the greatest

Would just like to add my thanks and appreciation to johnd for his wonderful work.
  #6   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2009, 06:39 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Each chapter gets better and better. I liked this one. Way to build up to the climax!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options