The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Bouncing, part 1

Bouncing, part 1
written by Brahma

ekigyuu ? 2004 his player. All other characters ? 2004 Brahma's player

Seeing as how I'm under the legal limit of drinking, I normally don't go to bars, but my roommate and our mutual friends convinced me that they needed a designated driver, that this club had the best dance music in all of the Bay Area, and it was also an all-ages bar. I'm just glad they didn't try to convince me they were wanting to indulge in public drunkeness to celebrate my birthday, which was a week ago. Besides, other than a few family members and my roommate, everyone else forgot it completely.

But I'm not bitter. Not even when I was asked by one of the friends who forgot in the first place. Nope, no siree. I managed to keep the sarcasm from my voice as I answered him, and even kept from making a snide remark when he had the gall to say "Well, you should've said something, dude!" Fortunately, my roommate came to the rescue, reminding our friend how I was the quiet type, not given to making a big deal of my birthday. It's true, I'd rather have everyone else make a big deal out of it, but that's just me.

As we approached the club, I could see a line forming around the block already. Inwardly, I was wilting from the sight. It would take at least ten minutes, maybe longer, to get into the club. I thought this was going to be one miserable night. The feeling continued after we got into the club, where my ears were pounded upon by techno music, making it impossible to carry a decent conversation. My friends immediately went over to the bar, leaving me to find us a table. This would prove to be a challenge, as it seemed everyone had fled the dance floor to sit around and drink. Eventually I found a table...already occupied by my friends. At least they saved me a chair, I guess.

My mood was getting worse. I hated the music, I hated the fact we had to yell to be heard, I hated being there. My belief this was going to be a miserable night continued to be proven right when two drunken individuals decided to start shouting at each other. By the looks of their faces, it was a heated debate, the two burly men literally touching noses with each other, their meaty fists clenched in anger. It wasn't going to take much for either one to throw a punch, but I wasn't going to watch. I had zero desire to watch two grown men act like brats. I tried to talk to one of my friends, but all of them were watching the scene I tried to turn away from. I was feeling disappointed in them, until I saw their expressions change into that of surprise, then awe. Curiosity got the best of me, so I looked behind me, intending to see one of the bruisers being victorious over the other. Instead, I saw the single most beautiful thing in my life.

Standing where the two once stood was the largest rabbit I will ever see in my life. I say 'once stood' because this giant lapine dangled both of them into the air by the backs of their shirts. He made it look so effortless, the way he held them, like they weighed nothing at all. If the size of his biceps were any indication, maybe their weight was nothing to him. They were huge, those arms! As wide as one of the men he held aloft. And that chest! The black tank top looked as if it were painted onto the white fur of his body, as his chest pushed the fabric to its limit. The black vinyl pants he wore looked like a second skin to him, and I could almost see the striations of his thigh muscles as he carried his struggling cargo to the exit. Not to mention I got a good look of that magnificent, tight ass that bunny had. There was something off about it, though. Something missing, but I couldn't put my finger on what exactly that 'something' was.

It was lust at first sight. I looked over to my roomie, who was still staring, elbowing him in the ribs gently. "Robbie, am I dreaming?" I asked him. "Did I just see that?"

Robbie just threaded his fingers through his mane, the lion clearly dumbfounded for a second before answering me. "I hope you did, otherwise that means I'm going crazy."

"Then you've never seen him before?" I was hoping Robbie knew him, if only for the rabbit's name.

Robbie shook his head. "Nope." He then blinked, realizing what I was asking. "You wanna know who is he, don't you?" I felt my cheeks burn under Robbie's scrutiny, a grin starting to form on the lion's muzzle. He seemed...I don't know...amused at my reaction. "Well, well, Mister Montana's found himself a sweetie, huh?"

"More like an object of lust,"

"Tell you what, I'll see what I can do. Be right back." He slid out from his chair, going back to the bar. Obviously, he was going to ask the bartender the rabbit's name, and probably to get him another drink.

I was right on both counts. Robbie came back to the table, a beer in his paw. "He started working here a week ago, they call him Tank. Pretty apt description, huh?"

I saw the rabbit...I mean, I saw Tank...return, minus the two men. He had to crouch as he moved through the door, as the frame came up to his chest. "I'd say so."

Robbie and I were suddenly alone as our other friends decided to go to the dance floor. We both declined. My reason was I didn't want to make a fool out of myself, and as for Robbie's reason? I think he wanted to work on his future matchmaking skills. Lucky me, or unlucky me, depending on how it would go.

"Definitely a big rabbit. Better hope he pays for the dinner, or maybe you guys could go to an all you can eat place," Robbie said, sipping his beer as he studied the lapine.

His confidence made me grin. "It doesn't even cross your mind he might not be interested? Or that he might not be gay?"

"Have faith in your roomie, my dear bovine friend. I may not be a queer boy like you, but I have excellent gaydar." He then tilted the beer bottle so that the open mouth was aimed at my new infatuation. "That rabbit is the biggest fag since I met you, and I use the term 'fag' with the utmost of respect."

"How kind of you, Robbie. You're not bad, for a breeder."

Robbie dipped his head to me. "High praise, good cow."

I felt a mild tingle of anticipation at Robbie's confidence, idly wondering how my roomie was going to arrange this meeting. Was the rabbit even my type? Could he handle my...eccentricities? I was a walking, talking mass of them, and it put off many people--Robbie being one of the rare exceptions, who seemed to get a great deal of amusement from them. "I have to know, Robbie. How're you going to introduce us?"

The lion set down his now-empty beer bottle on its side, and began spinning it slowly around the table between two of his fingers. "Not a clue, Mister Montana. Not one single blessed clue." He then flashed me a toothy grin filled with a mix between confidence and cockiness. "But I'll think of something, I'm sure of it." He then looked at his empty bottle, as if realizing the fact of its lack of alcohol. "Maybe if someone bought me another beer, I'd think a whole lot better..."

"I'm too young to buy you any alcohol, Robbie."

He gave me another mixed toothy grin. "Just give me the money, I'll buy it myself."

With a dramatic sigh, I gave into his demands, not to mention supplied him with enough cash to get what he desired. He then maneuvered his way through the crowd to the bar, where I lost sight of him. Somewhere during our conversation the giant rabbit of my dreams also disappeared, and while I was looking around for him, I didn't notice my friends had returned from dancing. Yep, I was that distracted, but I snapped back into reality when I heard then talking about Tank. Of course, it just ranged from 'did you see the size of that guy?' to 'I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley'.

Not one of them even noticed I was being quiet, why wouldn't they? It was natural for me to be this way. I started looking for Robbie to distract myself from the others when I felt a hand clap my shoulder. Robbie was back, and he was giving me a grin that dripped with triumph. "He's going to be taking a break in about five minutes. He'll meet you there."

I wondered how the surprise on my face looked, because Robbie gave out a quick laugh. "I told you a beer would make me think better. Now go on, I'll keep your seat warm, since our dancing friends seem to have taken all the free ones."

"Robbie, I owe you big time if this works out."

Robbie swatted my butt as I got up. "You owe me anyway, now git."

Weaving my way through the crowds, I was grateful for the chance to get outside, as the smoke was starting to get to me, not to mention the music was threatening to make me deaf! Most importantly, I was grateful for the chance to get closer to that giant lapine. It may or may not work out, but it was going to be exciting to find out.

To be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
More You must finish your story.
  #3   Add to Kyrosan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2004, 08:12 PM

Kyrosan
Send a message via AIM to Kyrosan Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrosan
re:

interesting story...just curious...what's with the animals? not that it's bad...just caught me by surprise.
  #4   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
I like anthropomorphic animals. It has that element of fantasy that I really like, and since there isn't much in the way of furry muscle stories here, I thought I'd start a trend.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2004, 09:35 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Furry is as furry does?

Very nice, regardless. I like the set up quite a lot!

xoxo

arpeejay
  #6   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2004, 05:00 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Great, great, great...!!!

I'd like to see what's behind the rabbit...

Please continue!!!

Lukullus
  #7   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2004, 01:17 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Um...OK...LOL! I really don't know what to make of this. Is this going to end-up an erotic version of "Harvey?"
  #8   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Thanks to the movie Donnie Darko (starring the luscious Jake Gyllenhaal), the first thing I think when it comes to anthropomorphic rabbits is Frank. (Fine, it's a bunny suit, but that makes it all the more freaky.)
  #9   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2004, 06:45 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
I was thinking that he was referencing Gym Bunny
  #10   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by viamanmax
I was thinking that he was referencing Gym Bunny
Actually, that was accidental, but it does sound funny...
  #11   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2004, 09:27 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I'm game to see where this goes.
  #12   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2004, 12:28 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Well written

Hey Brahma,

Just wanted to congratulate you on this story; I'm not into the furry-animal stuff, but I think that your story is exceptionally well written and that you did a great job on your main character (conveying his feelings, his attitude etc.).

Thanks for this excellent contribution, and keep writing.

no name
  #13   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2004, 09:42 AM
Minotaur

Brahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name
Hey Brahma,

Just wanted to congratulate you on this story; I'm not into the furry-animal stuff, but I think that your story is exceptionally well written and that you did a great job on your main character (conveying his feelings, his attitude etc.).

Thanks for this excellent contribution, and keep writing.
The beauty of this story is that it didn't exactly have to be furry-related, but I think it adds a bit of spice. After all, not many stories are furry oriented on this board, and I'm always one to leap at the chance to do something different.

Or maybe I am just odd. Just maybe.
  #14   Add to rippedeightpack's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2004, 04:25 PM

rippedeightpack is on a distinguished road
any more of this story?
  #15   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedeightpack
any more of this story?
There will be, yes. Part 2 is done, but I want to write part 3, just to be ahead.
  #16   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2004, 06:54 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Furries are something new here...

And I'm normally not in to them but this one grabs you before the furry nature is revealed... sneaky ... At first I figured for some reason Tank was wearing a "Stupid Bunny Suit"... I sort of invisioned "Donnie Darko's Frank" on Steriods (that mask would suit a bouncer...) But then Robbie is revealed as a straight lion and Brahma as a gay bull and I realized I was in furryland... (what are the other buddies of Robbie and Brahma? Some type of predator would be my guess based on their actions so far.) The idea of a Domainant Rabbit and Submissive Bull is going to be interesting to see played out... even with a bunny that beefy.... Okay it's a bad pun...
  #17   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2004, 11:36 AM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
And I'm normally not in to them but this one grabs you before the furry nature is revealed... sneaky ... At first I figured for some reason Tank was wearing a "Stupid Bunny Suit"... I sort of invisioned "Donnie Darko's Frank" on Steriods (that mask would suit a bouncer...) But then Robbie is revealed as a straight lion and Brahma as a gay bull and I realized I was in furryland... (what are the other buddies of Robbie and Brahma? Some type of predator would be my guess based on their actions so far.) The idea of a Domainant Rabbit and Submissive Bull is going to be interesting to see played out... even with a bunny that beefy.... Okay it's a bad pun...
I must admit, I thought the term "rabbit" was a name for a bouncer.. since rabbits bounce... anyway. my bad. Excellent story btw.. can't wait to see what this rabbit does next.
  #18   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Minotaur

Brahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Actually, the bull's name is Ekigyuu. I'm not in this story.
  #19   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Minotaur

Brahma
Bouncing, with picture!

Here's a picture that was drawn by ekigyuu (yup, he's an online persona of someone!) based on the first time he sees Tank. Enjoy!
  #20   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahma
Actually, the bull's name is Ekigyuu. I'm not in this story.

Cool... It was "unidentified first person" and Brahma sort of goes with bull so... I think the mistake is understandable... .... Sorry...

Still that is one "Beefy Bunny"....

Last edited by Ender; September 15th, 2004 at 06:10 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options