The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musmirflx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2004, 08:41 AM
narcissistic muscle

musmirflx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to musmirflx
feelings of a musclegod

Any stories about a huge bodybuider that is his own musclegod fantasy. this man is totally narcisstic and in love with his body. He builds a room all mirrors just so he can worship himself, make love to himself and shoot his muscle cum all over his mirrors. He loves feeling himself all the time, he loves how thick and massive he is and how much he is growing. His 9x7 cock gets hard every time he looks at himself. To him he is the man he dreams about. to him the most intense sex is just him and the mirror where he can lust for his own massive phyisc. His 6'4" 280lbs of muscle turns him on all the time. he goes in dressing rooms at stores just so he can strip down and jack off to his own massive image. Anytime he wants to worship and make love to his own fantasy man he finds a mirror to make love to himself in. He loves watching his rope like veins in his arms and legs swell as he flexes the sweat rolling down his thick wide hard pecs. he admires his broad wide shoulders and his own power and strength. he feels his big thick cock swell in his had as he jacks himself seeing all his thick muscles flex in front of him. TO this man he is every mans dream. every muscles flexes and swells an then as he looks at himself he starts shooting loads of his cum all over the mirrors so much that he can not see himself as he explodes from his own intense lust for himself. He yells his name to the mirror, tells himself dam you are one huge mother fucker, he poses, flexines and looks at his own incredable body he knows how incredible he is and yells Yes fuckin sir you are my fantansy. Then as he realizes that he is the huge monster of muscle he fantaizes about more of his muscle cum exlpodes on the mirror as he yells again, I AM MY OWN FANTASY, I am having sex with myself and I am in love with you man, I am in love with your incredable he man masculinity. He drops to his knees an licks his own cum off the glass so he can taste his own muscle power. This man has just experienced intense sex with the man he only dreams of meeting but he knows he is that man and he likes and loves the man he is an sees. He now wants to head to the gym so he can pump and build more muscle for him to worship. Every str8 man at his gym drools as he walks by. He is what everyman wants to be. If they only knew what it is like when that man is yourself. You just want to let every man experience what a musclegod is really like. I can have my fantasy anytime I want it, and I want to let you know what that fantasy is like. Then I realize this story is not about someone else I am talking about myself. all 6'4" 280lbs 55c 20a 37w 28q 18c 20n dam I think I want to make love to my body again. I can never get enough of my musclegod. I just want men to watch me get off on myself and hear me worship my musclegod over and over for me I am that man I only dream of

You know of a man like this. I do
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2004, 10:26 PM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musmirflx
Any stories about a huge bodybuider that is his own musclegod fantasy. this man is totally narcisstic and in love with his body. He builds a room all mirrors just so he can worship himself, make love to himself and shoot his muscle cum all over his mirrors. He loves feeling himself all the time, he loves how thick and massive he is and how much he is growing. His 9x7 cock gets hard every time he looks at himself. To him he is the man he dreams about. to him the most intense sex is just him and the mirror where he can lust for his own massive phyisc. His 6'4" 280lbs of muscle turns him on all the time. he goes in dressing rooms at stores just so he can strip down and jack off to his own massive image. Anytime he wants to worship and make love to his own fantasy man he finds a mirror to make love to himself in. He loves watching his rope like veins in his arms and legs swell as he flexes the sweat rolling down his thick wide hard pecs. he admires his broad wide shoulders and his own power and strength. he feels his big thick cock swell in his had as he jacks himself seeing all his thick muscles flex in front of him. TO this man he is every mans dream. every muscles flexes and swells an then as he looks at himself he starts shooting loads of his cum all over the mirrors so much that he can not see himself as he explodes from his own intense lust for himself. He yells his name to the mirror, tells himself dam you are one huge mother fucker, he poses, flexines and looks at his own incredable body he knows how incredible he is and yells Yes fuckin sir you are my fantansy. Then as he realizes that he is the huge monster of muscle he fantaizes about more of his muscle cum exlpodes on the mirror as he yells again, I AM MY OWN FANTASY, I am having sex with myself and I am in love with you man, I am in love with your incredable he man masculinity. He drops to his knees an licks his own cum off the glass so he can taste his own muscle power. This man has just experienced intense sex with the man he only dreams of meeting but he knows he is that man and he likes and loves the man he is an sees. He now wants to head to the gym so he can pump and build more muscle for him to worship. Every str8 man at his gym drools as he walks by. He is what everyman wants to be. If they only knew what it is like when that man is yourself. You just want to let every man experience what a musclegod is really like. I can have my fantasy anytime I want it, and I want to let you know what that fantasy is like. Then I realize this story is not about someone else I am talking about myself. all 6'4" 280lbs 55c 20a 37w 28q 18c 20n dam I think I want to make love to my body again. I can never get enough of my musclegod. I just want men to watch me get off on myself and hear me worship my musclegod over and over for me I am that man I only dream of

You know of a man like this. I do
how about a different angel on this topic- the image in the mirror steps out and becomes real....
  #3   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2004, 01:25 PM

toughluck
I agree that this is a hot premise..
  #4   Add to n2xdressmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 09:23 AM

n2xdressmuscle is on a distinguished road
very hot idea and knowing you are for real makes it even hotter. go for it, buddy.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options