The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 09:27 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The TRUTH of MYTH - Part 1

Okay okay - as millions of human beings I also read "The DaVinci Code" and i confess i loved it, polemical issues apart, it is really a well written and fast reading book.

And since I use every possible reason to fantasize about muscle growth, i just came up with that story - don't worry before you start wondering what will i do to the "last Supper" picture i will base my story on a totally different way - You'll see I created my own conspiracy theory.

I dedicate this story to a great friend and author "Bobaroo2 original" and he'll recognize right away my intention to celebrate his wonderful stories.

I changed the names, and everything so although i say it had inspiration on hte novel above mentioned, it is nothing but a muscle growth fantasy story, if you are by any chance offended- well go read the book itself, which is much more teasing

The TRUTH of MYTH
Part 1

One by one, the strange figures dressed in dark cloaks entered the enormous room. Their bulks were definitely impressive even covered by those baggy clothing. Their rhythmic chanting filled the space and brought every member into a trance state, the symbols were all over the walls ? telling their proud story, marking the marble stone with their precious memories passed forth from generation to generation ? and so it has been made for centuries. Suddenly, they stop and go silent, assuming a respectful position in perfect synchrony ? a huge man, bigger than anyone in that room enters through a huge arcade door ? since he couldn?t enter through the same door the other members did given his enormous size. With one simply move of his hand, all the members relax, and reveal their heads and faces.

They come in all kinds of colors, cultures and countries, some were young, and some were older ? all kinds of men, with one thing in common, their massive muscular bodies, a true display of male power in every possible way. Soon the baggy cloaks were taken off, revealing that the cult members were all dressed in just brown leather thongs, some had distinguishable signs such as tattoos or rings pierced in special parts of their powerful physiques ? which indicated they must have a special hierarchical organization. The younger individuals had no ornament at all, but as they grew older you could notice that not only they had those but, especially, their bodies augmented in mass, muscle size and even height ? indicating that the biggest man among those already colossal specimen should be their elder and unquestionable leader.

The biggest among the big revealed his face ? he was a really old man, but just in his face we could notice any mark left by the passage of time ? his wrinkled eyes and grey shoulder length hair balding at the top, his mouth also showed that he had experienced many things during his long life ? but those obvious signs simply disappeared once you looked to his body ? he was incredibly colossal ? 9?tall and he had to weigh over 2000 pounds ? his shoulders were almost 6? across, his chest was titanic, with humongous muscle pecs and he had 12 enormous boulders for ab-packs, with absolutely no fat on his entire body. His arms were just unreal, much longer than the should be to accommodate the size on his powerful biceps, so thick, ripped and veined that even the biggest members were nothing compared to this colossal leader. The body on that old muscle man was just the epitome of definition, hardness and vascularity, and crowning his gargantuan figure there stood a humongous endowment ? well over one foot long and completely soft. The leader of that strange cult was the only one who stood completely naked now ? his body had certain symbols tattooed in a special manner which made his muscles look even bigger. Also, some metal objects were pierced on his nipples, ears and even on his impressive member which suddenly started growing bigger and harder. The look on this powerful elder passed the feeling of calm and confidence, but also he inspired fear and apprehension ? he was their leader and protector not to mention their prosecutor, judge and jury.

?My dear children? ? his voice was deep, profound echoing around the room with absolute all respect possible ? ?Tonight we shall celebrate! After thousands of years of searching, it came to me today a very possible location!? His voice was carried in emotion, he stopped to recover his pace ? ?Our moment of glory is near my children!? he rises his huge arms and flexed the enormous guns throwing his head back and laughing out loud. At this moment his own massive cock was at his full size ?30 inches of veined, ripped throbbing mammoth cock. Volleys, and volleys of thick cum flew all over the room, reaching the members which were already engaging into a sexual frantic orgy, flexing and jerking, fucking and sucking like one single person, they rejoiced in pure ecstasy, as their impressive elder calmly sat on his throne, a massive marble piece with the same symbols carved on the rugged stone. Soon, a big young man with blond long hair came along him carrying a golden tray with a big crystal jar. The huge leader said or did nothing but keeping focused as the man approached and gently placed the jar, waiting respectfully for his master. The elder looked at him, and stood up, walking towards his pupil ? then he brushed his hair and placed his huge veined hands on the shoulders of the blond muscle guy ? the difference between their bodies was just at the edge of hilarious ? the young man was nothing less than 6?6? over 400 pounds but the master just eclipsed any size on the powerful pupil, the look on the young man was of pure dedication and happiness ? he just said ? ?Grand Master, are you sure that this time we may finally recover what was stolen so many time ago??

The elder nods and grins, holding the chin of his muscular subject ? ?Have faith, my dear boy, our society had survived so many years without it, that we learned the hard way how to conquer and maintain our influence over the societies, it was a slow but steady process, once we recover what belongs to us ? we will finally have all the power we deserve? The man kneeled and looked at the blond muscle guy in eye level ? ?And you, my dear boy, will lead our brothers in this new era of absolute bliss, this is my gift to you and the future generations?? the elder just opens his arms and embraces him, causing the blond muscle freak to immediately scream in pleasure spewing his thick load all over those hard powerful muscles. The muscle guy suddenly realizes he had broken the protocol and feels afraid of the consequences ? ?that?s alright, my child, in such a joyful moment like this; your essences are more than welcome!? He grins and stands up again, looking to the other men.

?Know all of you, my dear children, that I am your Grand Master and Protector! If necessary, I will give my life to recover what was stolen!? His voice now sounded like thunder, his look now was serious and intense ? ?Once more I swore my loyalty to the Holders and to you!? everybody goes silent again, they form a line of huge muscular men drenched in sweat and cum. Meanwhile, the blond guy is already performing his duty in this ritual, whit his big muscles he is jerking the enormous cock of the Elder, who stands there with his hands on his hips, feeling the verge of his new orgasm building again?

The thick volleys flew in perfect trajectory to hit the jar which has been placed precisely to accommodate the Grand Master?s precious emissions, while the blond guy watched in awe as the thick cum went perfectly into the angle to reach the exact center of the jar, not one single drop could be missed, which showed how experienced the elder was to control the outcome of his own orgasm in order to perform such astonishing accomplishment ? ?Fear not my child, when the due time comes, you?ll be able to do same as I do now, and much more?? he says looking down at his dedicated apprentice.

Soon, the jar was completely filled with hot creamy spunk. The elder looked at the blond pupil and he carefully brought the jar to the center of the altar where they stood, and divided its content in several smaller jars, while other members grabbed them and distributed among the line. The Elder assumed his position at the throne where three huge muscle members including the blond guy waited ? As the Grand Master approved, the smaller jars were passed to the other members, each one scooping a handful of the thick cum and spreading all over their bodies. The Protector had three of the biggest members to perform the ritual on him; they spread enormous amounts of spunk over his glorious form. Then, all of the muscle followers of the cult started enchanting again, louder and louder, and their bodies, all glistening from sweat and cum, started to grow more and more muscular, each biceps, leg, chest, abs growing thicker, bigger rounder, more veined, cutter, harder, and smoother. The bodies growing more and more muscular, in a freak display of communitarian muscle growth.

But no growth was compared to the blond guy and the Elder himself. They stood at the center of the altar feeling each other?s muscles growing bigger and more powerful. The grandmaster stood proudly at the center and smiled as his pupil grew bigger and bigger, gaining dozens of pounds as those moments passed ? even so, the Elder?s muscles grew much bigger and freakier, his whole anatomy changing to accommodate more and more muscles and it caused the blond pupil to open his eyes and hug his mentor in a clear display of admiration. They hugged each other, the blond guy now tenderly looked up and as a little boy he asks to be carried by his giant muscle mentor, who happily accepts the request. He grabs the now over 6?9?, 500 pounds of pure muscle and nurses him on his ever growing arms, returning to his throne, where he sits and continues to enjoy their growth. The elder is so much more muscular now, his weigh causes the floor to crack loud as he walked to the throne, but he didn?t care, his muscles grew bigger and brighter, glowing with intense power.

Feeling their mutual growth ceases, the members reached for their baggy cloaks, which now felt so much tighter around their even bigger muscle bodies. The last ones to stop were the apprentice and the Leader who exchanged tender looks and kissed each other?s foreheads ? ?I promise you my beloved boy, one day you?ll have the growth you deserve! Once we recover what-had-been-taken we can perform the complete ritual!? he caresses the big blond muscle freak that lean his head on the impossibly thick and hard pecs of the Grand Master ? ?I trust you, master, more than I trust in myself!?

(A few hours earlier at the Smithsonian Institute)

The secretary answered the phone ? ?Yes, Professor, I will let him enter?? She hang up looking to the man sat in front of her, who was already standing up ? ?The Professor will see you now Mr. Worthington? ? she presses the button and the door to the office opens. The man takes a deep breath ? he had waited so long for that meeting with Professor Kotsiopoulos, the most important Ancient Greek Mythology authority in the last 40 years, who finally agreed to schedule an appointment.

?Professor Kotsiopoulos, it?s an honor to meet you!? Darren said in anticipation and reached for the host?s hand in such an enthusiastic movement he dropped a delicate statue over the table. In the urge to grab, he just dropped most of his books and documents, causing a terrible mess at the impeccable office decorated with rich taste and expensive furniture.

?Mister Worthington, please take your seat, I?ll put everything back.? The man said in absolute calm and stood up with graceful movements and quickly he re-arranged the desk.

?I?m so sorry, I guess I?m a little emotional to finally meeting you?? the pale skinned brunette said in discomfort, holding his suitcase at his chest, watching as the Professor grabbed the spilled things. The man was really in great shape for the age he was supposed to have ? he was tall, well over 6?tall, tanned skin. His suit is very well designed to show his slim but strong figure, broad shoulders and narrow waist, his head was balding at the top, but he handled it with real class, quite different from those who insist on wearing ridiculous topes.

?So, Mister Worthington, how can I help you?? the man asked returning to his comfortable leather chair.

?Please call me Darren?? he said and opened his suitcase revealing a series of pictures ? ?Professor, I am a graduate in Literature with s strong interest in ancient mythological stories, recently I?ve been dedicating my efforts to compile a series of stories??

?That?s very interesting, Mister Worthington, but as far as I know there are lots of books telling the Greek Mythology, including mine ? the man grinned ? Why would your book be any more interesting??

?Well, Professor, that?s the reason I?m here. I admire your work and I could never write like you, but the basis of my work is those myths that are not very known around the world, like the Titans stories?? Darren said a little nervous.

?What about the Titans? I?ve written a whole series about them?? his eyebrows frowned.

?I know that, but according to my studies, you wrote about almost everything on Greek mythology, except the Amphora Myth?? Darren concluded with a glow in his eyes but Professor Alexander Kotsiopoulos didn?t like the insinuation.

?You come to my office to talk about such imbecile stories? The Amphora Myth is not worth to figure among the stories the Greek people are famous for creating over the ages! It is nothing but a fraud!? the man said with a sudden rage in his voice ? ?Besides, we all know that this story was created by Edward Green, a modern day author, a truly charlatan who just wants to sell his books!?

?But Professor, you had written that some of the parts can be recognized on the classical stories? I just wanted to elaborate that, and I have done my researches??

?Oh really? And I suppose I haven?t been researching over the last 40 years?? he said in a sarcastic tone?

?Absolutely, Professor, I just came here to discuss with you about this?? Darren showed him a leather covered volume written in golden letters ? ?one of the former Deans of the University I attend recently passed away and his personal library was legated to the Literature?s department, I was responsible for cataloguing the material, when I found this book. It has no author I can recognize, but judging by the age of the material and the excellent content of this volume, it has to authentic, it is over 100 years old!?

?So what? Green probably found the same volume and just copycatted this!? The man said almost smiling, but Darren remained serious.

?Professor, you know more than anyone else about Greek Mythology, and this book is filled with true and already checked evidences that the Amphora Myth was indeed an ancient Grecian story, but for some unknown reason, no one seems to recognize this fact!? Darren concluded with his voice sounding a little too harsh?

?Very well, mister Worthington, you say that the Amphora is truly a legit Greek myth ? why bothering on convincing me about this? Just go write your little book, using the commotion that author caused and go have your minutes of fame?? He stood up and opened the door but Darren was a little more insistent than he had anticipated. Darren just grabbed a drawing and showed him.

?Professor, do you recognize this picture??

?Of course I do! This is the temple of Zeus, one of the ?Ta hepta Thaemata? ? the Seven Wonders?

?Precisely, according to the story Phydias was designed to build this enormous sculpture, and although he was acclaimed to be the best sculptor of his days, this was his last known piece of art!?

?Mister Worthington I know all of this??

?Yes, after returning from Olympia, where he had spent several years to build the colossal statue, he was charged to sculpt the statue of Athena as his image, and such blasphemy got him to spend the rest of life in jail. Isn?t it true??

?Indeed? The Professor kept listening.

?Well, besides the fact that he was a close friend of Pericles, what could have caused the anger of such powerful enemies? I believe it has something to do with the statue of Zeus! Most of the reports say the statue seemed ?bigger than it should be, considering the size of the temple?. Also, we have to consider that the most enigmatic part of this sculpture was the throne itself ? according to the descriptions, it had many symbolisms??

?What is your point, Darren?? the Professor simply asked with a sudden calm.

?Phydias was punished after he left Athens to build in Olympia a bigger and more powerful masterpiece, but I don?t think it was just that. Primarily, he was accused of stealing the ?gold? from the statue of Athena ? but it didn?t have the effect his accusers wanted, so they came up with the blasphemy charge. Many years later, the Temple of Zeus had been closed and the statue was taken by a rich Greek politician to his personal castle in Constantinople where it had been finally destroyed by an unexplainable fire in the year 462 of our era. We only have the reports to know how the temple of Zeus in Olympia actually was, but I suspect that the true meaning of such destruction was to retrieve whatever Phydias took from Athens.

?What you mean with that young man??

?Phydias and the King of Athens, Pericles, were very close friends, and the reason that the sculptor was persecuted like a criminal was that they couldn?t punish the king, so they decided to attack his friends. Since Phydias was sent to Olympia as an offer from Pericles, I can only believe that the artist was actually taking the ?gold? from Athena?s statue, meaning that he took something really valuable from Athens to the new temple which would be built in Olympia. That is the reason the artist was quickly sentenced after his return ? they want to punish Pericles for sending away their ?gold?, making his close friend pay instead of the king himself.

?So, Phydias was sent to Olympia with the gold from Athens, under the orders of Pericles, you think he actually used the gold from the Athena?s statue to build the Zeus monument??

?No, Professor ? I mean that Phydias took something much more valuable than gold ? and according to this volume what he took was the Amphora itself, and hid it under the statue of Zeus, it explains all the strange events that surrounded the construction of this statue ? it almost couldn?t fit into the temple, and when the Roman Emperor determined the temple to be closed, they took the statue which was made of pure gold, but why wouldn?t Rome want a 40 feet tall statue filled with gold and precious stones? Maybe because what they really wanted was what laid beneath the glorious artwork?

?So in your opinion the Amphora was inside the throne of Zeus statue? It?s a very good idea for a best seller novel, my dear young man, you have all the questions but no exact answer can be given?? the Professor simply smiled in irony and pointed the door ? ?I have more serious business to attend now, if you excuse me??

?I never said I believed the Amphora was there? Darren smiled ?If you wanted to hide something, REALLY well, what better way than creating a monumental decoy??

The Professor closed the door ? ?Please explain that?

Darren smiled, he had finally got that stubborn man?s attention ? ?The statue of Zeus was nothing but a decoy, a massive monument full of symbolisms and too much obvious to hide anything, that is the reason that no one found the Amphora, if that was they were looking for?

?And you have an idea of where would he had hidden it??

?Well, not actually, but in my opinion, Phydias passed it forth, to avoid being caught with that ? and that?s the true reason of the Symposium he realized! As a sculpting master he gathered the other artists who were also loyal to Pericles and he trusted them the thing he had taken from Athens, many of those sculptors worked all over the ancient world, entering the cities with their rulers approval, taking their sculpting tools and materials along with them without being questioned ? what better way to hide something than having free access to whatever city needed a temple?? Darren finally concluded.

?Yes, but even so, you didn?t prove it was real, it is just a theory??

?Well, yeah, but this volume is the proof that the Amphora really belonged to the Greek Mythologies!?

?Well, Darren, we can never be sure, since even Phydias and Pericles are way too modern to belong to the Ancient Greek myths, what you have developed was just another conspiracy theory??

?But, Professor, I still haven?t told you the reason I?ve looked for you, I want to know more about the symbolisms of the Zeus statue??

?Haven?t you said yourself it was nothing but a decoy??

?Yes, but even so, I still believe there was a reason why a Greek politician took the statue away from the temple??

?Really? Besides the fact it was made of gold??

?Yes, I have reasons to believe that this man already knew what I told you, that the statue of Zeus was nothing but a decoy, however, it still could reveal where to find whatever was taken from Athens?

?I see, well let me know your questions.?

?Thank you Professor? He grabbed many pictures of the temple, done by various artists over the years and the descriptions of the history researchers ? ?According to all of this, Zeus carried in one hand Nike, the Victory Goddess, and in the other a hawk, which some said had replaced the original scepter, why would that be??

?And what would be your theory? I?m sure a clever guy like you had developed one?

?Yes I did. The reason why Nike is there is to symbolize the final victory ? Zeus won the combat against the Titans and buried them under the Mount Olympus ? the hawk represents that he is always watching the world from above ? but in this concept what really doesn?t fit is the fact that the original scepter had no hawk.

Professor Kotsiopoulos grinned ? ?Well, probably because Phydias didn?t want to bring up the manhood issue, we all know Zeus was known for his sexual encounters with female mortals, in the form of animals with golden parts ? the scepter is, by all means the symbol of Zeus?s promiscuity.

?I see, so if he was rendering a homage to this god, why bringing up this subject??

?How can we know what is going on in the mind of the artist without looking at the actual piece?? I?m afraid I can?t help you anymore?

?Well, anyway, the volume just brought my attention because it was written by an anonymous author but we can recognize this content ? Darren shows the cover again and suddenly the old man open his eyes widely, but managed to disguise his recent enthusiasm on that old book ? ?where did you say you found that volume again??

?In the legacy of a former Dean, his name was Winston Burns, ever heard of him??

?No not really, I?m afraid your university has not much tradition in Ancient Mythology to be regarded in the academic world, but you are certainly changing it young man??

?Thanks Professor! Well I?m very flattered by that, would you consider helping me??

?I?m not sure of that now, I would have to research my books at home ? would you be willing to meet me in a day or two?? the Professor smiled and gave him his card.

?Sure! I would be honored!? Darren said with a big smile and handled the man his own number ? ?Great, we?ll stay in touch; I?ll let my personal assistant schedule a proper day with you?

?You mean your secretary??

?No, not really, my personal assistant, I don?t think it?s a professional issue, just a hobby of two great admirers of the Greek Mythology, I would prefer to handle it outside this Institute, don?t you agree?? he smiled

?Sure, but where will I find him?? Darren asked

?Don?t worry, young man, he is very efficient you?ll see by yourself, I have full confidence over him.?

Darren thanked and said goodbye to the professor ? ?Can I keep a copy of this volume? I could have it analyzed for our next encounter??

?Oh please, professor, I can lend it to you, be my guest!? Darren handled the book with great pleasure and finally left the room, but Professor Kotsiopoulos insisted on taking him to the elevator hall ? ?We shall meet soon, my dear lad!? he said as the elevator door closed.

He walked to his office, smiling to his secretary ? ?Janice, my dear, you can take the rest of the day for yourself, I?ll be heading to a meeting pretty soon, and won?t return today??

?Yes, Professor, as you wish?? she said and prepared to leave, which happened not even two minutes later.

Alexander Kotsiopoulos was alone on his office; he looked to the volume on his hands, leather cover, and golden letters, entitled ?Notes on Greek Mythology?. He smiled as he read the pages, marveled with such important discovery ? ?Winston Burns ? what a clever pun? Alexander considered as he remembered what had destroyed the original Zeus statue was fire, a criminal fire ? caused by the traitors.

?You and your unfaithful kind were able to steal what-was-our-by-right, but using it is much more complicated than you thought!? He grinned, left the book at his desk and closed his curtains, making the office really dark.
He just kept there in the dim light, looking at the symbol at the cover page ? a very interesting and yet almost unnoticeable detail, but not to someone as Alexander. He smiled as he felt his own body getting tighter inside his suit. He took a deep breath ? ?Calm down Alexander, we need to calm down, there?s no reason to rush now??

He looked back at the volume and the symbol.

Notes on Greek
MYTHOLOGY
The letter ?o? from Notes and the T in ?mythology? suddenly made a all the sense in the world ? the little circle atop the big T, the very meaning of his creed, how come he had taken so long to understand?

The Professor simply grabbed his knife to open letters and gently cut the leather cover from behind and removed the paper as gently as he could. Then he proceeded the same way all over the book, to careful remove the cover. Once he did this, he looked to the volume once again and then to the cover, smiling ? ?We are closer now, much, much closer!? He admired as the cleverness of this author ? ?as they say, the best way to hide something is to make it so obvious no one will ever consider it as suspicious..? Alexander felt the buttons on his shirt and suit almost giving to the growth pressure of his body ? ?I can?t afford ruining all my suits? he considered and stopped for a moment before he could fully pay attention to his recent discovery.

The man took of his suit and the shirt underneath it ? they were all snuggled so he had to be really careful. Finally his hard muscled body completely smooth, veined and tattooed at many places, was incredibly in shape for his 68 years old. At 6?3? tall what other man on his age would weigh almost 250 pounds of solid muscle? Only Alexander knew such men.

He then removed his pants and sat on his big leather chair with the giant bulge on his pants ? He knew it wouldn?t take long to reach his true form, it is very exhausting keep this puny figure for too long, but fortunately the days to hide his glorious body are almost over now, thanks to that young man.

He called his assistant on his cell.

?I?m at your service Grand Master? the voice was deep and profound.

?I need you to do your usual task, my dear child.? Alexander spoke feeling his body growing bigger and more muscular, causing huge loud noises as his own muscles struggled for space.

?Who shall I bring this time??

?He?ll come to you, precious child, in the mean time, summon the other brothers! Tonight we?ll perform!?

?So soon? Grand Master, you need time to recover?? the voice was a little apprehensive.
?I have my reasons to determinate the ritual tonight, don?t you love me and trust me?? He said in a much deeper tone now, and the simply agreed ? ?Yes, Grand Master?

?That?s all for now, my dear child, we?ll see each other tonight, make sure to do your job as I trusted you!? he hung up, looking at his immense figure on the mirrored wall. Alexander stood up in all his glory, feeling his body growing more and more. He had in his huge hands not all he had been looking for, but a very strong reason to believe that he was closer than ever.

(to be continued)
  #2   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 02:38 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Well done..

Thanks again for another wonderful story, looking forward to the continuation...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to GrowingSlowly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Lurker turned Writer

GrowingSlowly has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to GrowingSlowly Send a message via MSN to GrowingSlowly Send a message via Yahoo to GrowingSlowly
Great story so far, can't wait to read the rest.
  #4   Add to tester26's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 06:42 PM

tester26
Great job! Look forward to the sequel
  #5   Add to andromass's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2004, 01:28 AM

andromass is on a distinguished road
Your story has a lot of potential. Maybe because I didn't read The DaVinci Code I will not be spoiled by any allusions to that book. However, I did have to stop reading because you tend to switch between past tense and present tense, sometimes several times in one paragraph. It's very jarring for readers and takes away from the plot. Just an idea....
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2004, 08:34 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Looking forward to more!
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2004, 05:02 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Thanks guys

For the feedback - i'll be looking foward to improve the next instalments, thanks again!

Bruno
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The Truth of Myth - Part 2

Hey guys - Thanks for the excellent feedback, and please tell me what you think of this installment, I'm really enjoying writing this story so i beg you for comments, critics and suggestions.

Bruno

Part 2

Darren returned to his apartment, still not believing in what happened that afternoon. Professor Kotsiopoulos actually got interested on his theory, and would be willing to spend his free time to help him! It would give a tremendous credibility to his work, not to mention that he could get many important contacts for his future projects.

Once he entered the room, his enthusiasm faded away. He looked to the messed room, all his belongings were trashed ? ?Oh my god! I?ve been robbed!? Darren exclaimed as he tried to put himself together, all his drawers, cabinets and shelves were searched ? ?Fortunately, I don?t keep my money at home!? he thought as he tried to contact the building?s security service to report such an outrageous breach at that very expensive condominium. Then, a sharp blow on the back of his neck knocked his senses out?
?Wake up, Darren, we want to have a word with you?? the voice came from a speaker ? Darren opened his eyes, feeling his whole body sore, his vision blurred, the whole world spinning.

?Where am I? Where have you taken me to?? Darren said assuming he had been kidnapped for his family?s wealth.

?We are not the criminals here, Darren Worthington, you are!? the voice said in a harsh tone. The young man feared for his life ? ?I wanna get out of here!?

?As soon as you give us the book?

?What book? What are you talking about?!?

?You work as a library keeper; recently you received a large amount of books donated from Winston Burn?s personal library. There?s one missing volume there, and we are sure you took it!?

?I didn?t steal it! I just got it as a reference for my studies! I was gonna return it!? Even Darren thought how ridiculous that entire situation was, they had broken into his house, trashed his belongings, and yet, kidnapped all for just one lousy old book??

?Your University had been informed of the error which happened when the books were sent to the library, before the books were catalogued and put into the student?s service, you were not supposed to take the volume with you ? therefore you are a criminal!?

?HEY! I demand to be released, I didn?t commit any felony! I can take the book back to you, if you just let me go get it!?

?The book is not with you anymore? WHO HAS IT?!? The voice now sounded really violent. Soon the door opened and tow big guys dressed in elegant suits grabbed Darren?s chair, taking him to another room with strong lights pointing right into his face.

?Listen very carefully Darren, who has the book?!? He felt a big hand holding his chin with a firm grab, it felt like a velvet glove against his skin.

?I will bring it back with the Professor! I promise!? Darren tried to get rid of the strange hand around his chin.

?WHO HAS THE BOOK?!? the hand held strongly and shook his head.

?I, I lent it to Professor Kotsiopoulos, he would help me working on some stuff!? Darren finally said, feeling just like a wimp boy whose lunch money had been taken. The hand let go of his chin, Darren heard the man standing up, and walking around the room ? ?Any one else ever heard of the book??

?No, no, just me and the Professor, he didn?t even want to take it, I was the one who insisted!? Darren didn?t want to put the noble Professor in any kind of trouble, well not into any more trouble.

?Farewell, we?ll make a deal, I?ll let you go get the book with this Professor, but you bring it right back to your place, I?ll have men waiting for it returns??

Darren felt the face very close to his ears, but he couldn?t turn around to see the man who spoke to him ? ?If you are not back within three hours, I?ll make you and whoever you like suffer from an infinite pain??

When they took the blind off, Darren just had the time to listen the brute henchman grunt ? ?Three hours, bookworm, you have three hours to retrieve the book to us!?
Darren gulped down as the car left. He feared for the worse, if he called the police, what would happen to him or Professor? He had to get the damn book back and get rid of that nightmare!

The student grabbed the card on his pocket, and rushed to the next phone booth, fearing that they should be listening to his cell phone. He dialed the numbers and waited to the answer ? ?Hello??

The voice at the other side was different from Professor?s ? ?Who is this??

?H-hello? Professor Kotsiopoulos, it?s Darren Worth??

?This is not the Professor, Mr. Worthington ? My name is Julian Archer, I?m his personal assistant, can I help you?? The voice was also very polite, but Darren had no time for this now ? ?This afternoon I let a book with the Professor, but what happens is that I need to return it to the University tonight!? Darren said at once.

?Mister Worthington, why are you calling me from this number? This is not your cell phone neither your house home. Why you sound so nervous?? the man asked very calmly.

?Oh, well my cell ran out of battery, and I?m calling from a phone booth, please Mr. Archer I need that book right now?? Darren tried once more, feeling his heart beating at an incredible pace ? ?Listen, can you please get the book with the Professor??

?I don?t see any problem in that, Darren? Archer said in a soothing tone ? ?Please meet me at the Institute in half an hour, ok??

?Thanks Mr. Archer, I?m really grateful!? Darren said before he hung up ? ?I still have two hours left, that?s very nice!? he thought as he managed to get a cab and to drive him to the Smithsonian Institute.

Julian hung up and looked to his Grandmaster sat at the table, they were both smiling ? ?I guess they noticed just how stupid they had been, huh master??

?Exactly, my precious boy, our enemies are acting desperately now, and this is the opportunity to strike them with all we got!? the elder said as he brushed the head of his muscular pupil ? ?We had been lucky, but now what matters is the power to keep the leverage we achieved ? they don?t know who we are, but now we may know who they are!?

?What about your discovery? The volume young Worthington wants to retrieve?? Julian said caressing the massive forearm of his master.

?It is a very good attempt to disguise the information. No one would ever look for ancient secret mythology facts on a book which reads ?Notes on Greek Mythology? and I would certainly not either, if it wasn?t for this tiny mark here? the master said showing his pupil the perfect symbolism, and Julian went silent ? ?Is it that obvious??

?Sometimes, my dear student, we refuse to see the most obvious things, and those who betrayed us were counting on this truth fact?? the grandmaster opened a big smile ? ?And Zeus, as punishment for his crimes, sentenced the Titan Atlas to bear the whole sky on his massive shoulders, for all the eternity he would support the burden of his betrayal? he recited the old poem by heart ? The letter T on the word ?mythology? representing the Titan above mentioned, and the letter ?o? on ?notes? precisely atop of the capital T were the clear reference to Atlas and his heavy duty.

?Those who betrayed us have hidden something very important in this innocent book cover, and I assume Winston Burns was one of their leaders, I?ve been suspecting of him for quite some time, and when that boy showed up with this book from the personal library of such man, I knew our Protector smiled on us!? Alexander concluded showing Julian the little piece of paper hidden between the covers of the book.

?But it is written in a language I don?t know master!? Julian said as he read the paper.

?Yes, dear boy, but fortunately I am very familiar to this language, and I have already translated the document? Professor handled him a sheet with seven names ??Yes, all the remaining traitors, those who protect a part of the secret, which had been split into seven seals ? we were right since the begging, the traitors came to the new world trying to hide from our merciless fury, but now their failure is just inevitable!? the professor wrote down the name. We just found out the first seal, Alexander showed Julian the ancient Greek coin, with the picture of the statue of Zeus in Olympia at one side, and some other words carved in the metal on the other side ? ?This word means ?liars? in Greek idiom.

?Why would they say that master??

?They didn?t say that, my precious boy, we did! This is our old sacred alphabet, only the true believers knew about that, only the elders are taught this language, the person who made this, wanted to spread that this Zeus Statue was nothing but a myth, a lie!?
?In that case what was in the temple?? Julian asked curious.

?Tonight, we shall reveal it to the whole group, at the Ceremony of Power, and you will be helping me this time.

Julian just gasped ? ?Me? But Master, I?m barely an initiated! We have many honorable members??

?Don?t you argue with my orders, Julian, I?ve made my mind, from now on you are my closest pupil, You will be trained to become an elder when the timing is right!? Alexander said towering over Julian, his true form is simply breathtaking ? ?I choose you Julian Archer for your bravery and your inner strength, you shall lead my other children when my time comes?

?You mean I?ll watch over the brothers??

?When I am to fulfill my destiny, don?t worry, Julian, I truly think you have the power to become an elder??

?But I don?t have the wisdom, I don?t know the rules and the duties, the rituals, I can?t be honorable of such important task??

?Don?t worry, beautiful boy, I?ll teach you everything you need to know, but first things first ? I believe we have a frightened little boy you should protect!?

?Yes, Grandmaster, I?ll go meet him!? Julian said smiling.

?Once you deal with the henchmen, make sure you bring the young Darren here, I want him to be near me now all the time, this child has more knowledge than many sages in the ancient times, we shall use his mind in our favor??

?As you wish my Lord? Julian said as he grabbed the hand of his master and kissed it respectfully.

When Darren got off the cab, he saw a brand new sliver Porsche parked in front of the building where Professor?s office worked. He saw figure of a man leaning at the expensive vehicle ? very well dressed in light blue jeans, and a dark brown leather jacket, the student wasn?t sure if this was the personal assistant to the Professor or just another of the goons who were tailing him ? ?Excuse me? Are you Julian Archer??

The man turned around him with such grace and power, Darren felt like he was actually dancing, so fluid and sensuous his movement was ? ?Mister Worthington, it is an honor to finally meet you? He extended his hand and greeted Darren. The man was one of the most impressive male specimen the short graduate student had ever seen ? 6? even, and probably something around 200 pounds with wide shoulders, slim waist, long full blond hair tied in a neat pony tail, a clean shave, striking green eyes, white teeth, impressive manly square jaw line ? the ideal of classic beauty standing right there at the new third millennium, greeting Darren like he actually somebody who was worth to meet ? ?You sounded so worried on the phone I had to come here for you?? Julian said putting his big hand over Darren?s shoulder ? ?Is anything wrong??

?No, not at all, I just need to return the book to the Library, apparently there had been a mistake, and the book I gave to the Professor wasn?t supposed to be sent along with those which were legated to the University?? Darren tried to come up with a plausible excuse.

?Well, Darren, I?m afraid I can?t give you the book right now. Professor Kotsiopoulos took it with him to the airport today after you left; you see he had a meeting in another state, but he?ll be back tomorrow night, so you can return the book by then??

?He did WHAT?? Darren exclaimed in surprise, as he felt short of air, he grabbed Julian?s shirt and pulled him closer as he panicked ? ?They?re gonna kill me! I am doomed!?

?Darren, what you mean? I can write a plausible excuse note, I?m sure the board will understand the reasons why you can?t take the book tonight?? Julian said trying to comfort Darren in his crisis moment.

?No, they kidnapped me, they want the book back! They?re gonna kill me if I don?t return the book in three hours?? the poor student said between deep breaths trying to regain his calm.

Julian said nothing else, he just grabbed Darren under his knees and put him inside the car, rushing down the street ? ?Don?t be afraid, I have my contacts, they won?t mess with you anymore!? Julian said as he grabbed his cell phone, but Darren couldn?t pay any attention, he was just freaking out, fearing for his own life.

Julian asked Darren to get down in the passenger?s seat as he drove through the street of Darren?s building, they spot a BMW parked at the next alley, with two guys walking around it. Julian simply kept driving and stopped a few blocks from them, making sure no one noticed his intent.

?What are we doing here? They?re gonna kill us!? Darren whispered as he noticed what Julian just did, but the assistant was pretty confident about all of this ? The blond guy, got off his heavy brown jacket, revealing his very well sculpted forms underneath the flimsy white fabric, grabbed something under the seat, which Darren thought was a gun, but then he noticed it was a leather volume very similar to the one Professor borrowed ?Wait here; I?ll go talk to them! And don?t even try to look outside this window, stay here and everything will be fine!?

Darren would ask why Julian risked his own life, but since time was short he simply nodded and hidden himself as best as he could, hearing the steps of Julian getting each time farer? soon Darren listened nothing but his own heart beatings.

Then all of a sudden he heard gun shots. Darren wanted to check on Julian, but he never felt so scared his whole life. He just covered his head with Julian?s jacket, feeling his strong manly scent, praying nothing bad happened to his sudden protector. A few moments later, he heard footsteps getting closer to the car, Darren closed his eyes as anticipating the worst happened.

?Don?t worry bud! They?re not gonna bother you anymore!? Julian said as he entered the car. Darren looked up at him. His hair was all messed, his shirt had been ripped into shreds and even his pants were ruined. ?OH MY GOD! What happened to you?? he exclaimed in shock.

Julian simply grinned ? ?Don?t worry, I?m used to that stuff, besides being Professor?s personal assistant, I?m also his bodyguard, I can take care of situations like those. He started the car and moved it closer, where the big goons were lying unconscious at the ground.

?Did you beat those guys up? But they?re huge!? Darren said looking at Julian?s condition. Besides the ripped clothing, he had no hurt at all, while the guys looked pretty bad ? ?as bodyguards we learn that being big doesn?t necessarily, means being strong ? he commented as he answered the phone - ?Yes Lieutenant, I?ve handled the situation, nothing worse than we expected, I?ll be here waiting for your men.? Julian smiled ? ?I had my back covered, the police was not far from here, they?ll be here any second now! Can I have my jacket now? I?m pretty much a mess!? Julian laughed out loud while Darren held the thing like a baby holds to his favorite teddy bear ? ?Sorry!?

The police arrived in just a few seconds. They took the goons to the Police Department, while Julian kept talked to Lieutenant Brooks and Sanderson, Darren was introduced to both of them ? ?You should have trusted the Police son, we could have protected you just as Julian did!? Brooks said shaking his hand.

Lieutenant Brooks was really a big man, at 6?1? his smooth flawless black skin, shiny bald head, his well trimmed mustache and goatee gave him an austere look, while his partner, Lieutenant Sanderson was much more casual, 5?10?, dark brown short hair, and a five o?clock shadow, but the two of them were remarkably fit and muscular, quite different from that fat image we have from movies. Those two were big strong men around their late thirties, but with the physique that could make them pose for any men?s health magazines.

?I?m sorry, sirs but I simply panicked, and I still don?t know what would have happened to me without Mr. Archer?s help!? Darren concluded.

?Yes, Julian is an old friend of ours, he used to be a cadet at the police academy, before he decided to get rich and work for the Professor!? Sanderson said punching Julian?s muscular chest and the three of them busted into laughter.

?Listen, Darren, since they searched your house, and we just caught tow of them, we would like to check for any left clues of who might have done this to you, do you have anywhere to stay until then?? Brooks said looking to the still frightened student.

?Don?t worry Bill, he can spend the night at the Professor?s house, I?ve already contacted him and he insists on this?? Julian said looking at Darren?s face ? ?It will be all arranged for your maximum comfort, Darren.?

?Okay then, I guess I?ll take that kind offer? Darren said felling embarrassed for all the troubles that he caused everybody.

Darren still had to go to the Department to report all that happened to him, he told them all over the creepy guy with velvet gloves, the reason why they kidnapped him, and all the details they could ask him, were reported. A couple of hours later, Darren left Brooks and Sanderson?s office to meet Julian, already dressed in fresh new clothing, waiting for him ? ?So can we go now??.

They took Julian?s car and drove to the Professor?s mansion. Darren remained quiet, ashamed and embarrassed for all the trouble he had caused, but Julian was just smiling, listening to all those apologize requests ? ?Hey, Darren, you have no fault those guys were after the book? How would you know?? he said putting his hand on the thin leg of Darren ? ?It is alright now, don?t worry!?

?I just can?t thank you enough, Julian, you saved my life! You risked your own life for me, and we barely met!? Darren said in a low tone.

?Don?t mention that, please! It is my job, I protect the Professor?s affairs and you, my dear friend, now became part of those!? Julian said as the gates opened ? ?Here we are!? he said as they drove to the particular road for the Kotsiopoulos property.

?WHOA! I didn?t know the Professor had such a huge mansion!? Darren exclaimed because even to his personal background, that mansion was the most incredible property he had ever seen!?

?Well, he lives pretty comfortable, that I can say? Julian grinned as they parked the car next to a dozen of other equally expensive vehicles, from Mercedes to BMW, all the great rich people cars were lined beautifully on the patio.

The house was huge, with many isles, built in the way to simulate an old Greek temple, in rich marble stones and classical architecture, the pools of crystal blue water and the gorgeous gardens all over the place indicated such intent.

?Come on in!? Julian said pointing to the door, and Darren simply stood still.

?Julian, how come you could take care of those big men, without even using one gun? And your clothes, how come they were all ripped? They didn?t have time to react to your attack!?

?We can discuss it inside don?t you think it is better?? Julian simply touched his shoulders and Darren went silent ?okay, okay, sorry for bothering!?

The blond bodyguard said nothing, simply tapped the fragile shoulders on Darren ? ?Don?t worry buddy, you?re in good hands now?? he opened the door and they entered the enormous room.

Darren was still not ready for the biggest of the surprises. When he entered the mansion he saw no one but Professor Alexander Kotsiopoulos himself, dressed in a rich purple robe, reading the book he had been looking for in order to save his life.

?Good evening Darren!? He said in a friendly tone.

?Professor? But you were traveling!?

?Well, I wasn?t really traveling but I sent my dear Julian to help you in any possible way, since I already suspected they would come after you to get their precious First Seal? He just spilled at once.

?What?? that was all Darren could say at the moment.

The professor gave no answer, gently making Darren seat on the comfortable sofa ? ?Would you care for a drink??

?Yes, I would, but first, what is the thing with you??

Quickly Julian poured a glass of cold lemonade to Darren, who gulped it down as fast as he could ? ?Professor, I demand to know what is going on here?? why is everybody after that damn book anyway??

?Because that innocent book of yours is one of the Seven Seals to the Amphora!? he said at once, and Darren got even more frightened.

?But, but you said the Amphora was a novel invention!?

?Well, let?s just say, the author based in truth but completely invented whatever he had published, because he has no idea of the Amphora really is?

?I believe it was the place where Ambrosia was kept isn?t it?? Darren asked feeling dizzy for such rush moments in just one day.

?In more ways than one?? Professor said mysteriously.

?What is that supposed to mean?? Darren asked not recognizing the tone on his own voice.

?Well, young boy, all that has been told about the Greek pantheon is nothing but a lie ? based in the actual memories of my people that?s it.? Professor now looked even more mysterious and enigmatic, but Darren couldn?t keep his eyes opened, he was falling asleep quickly.

Alexander grabbed his tiny body ? ?take him to the Room, I want him to be bathed, and properly dressed, after the ceremony he?ll be initiated, bring on the Sages with you after the ritual, they?ll help with the preparations?

?Yes, master!? Julian obeyed.

?And Julian, be careful, this is your most precious task, Darren will be your very first initiate, he will mean to you the same as you mean to me, my dear boy!? Alexander said caressing the muscle man like a boy.

Darren wakes up feeling very energized, he never had such a peaceful sleep in all his life. Then he notices the weird smell. He?s naked! His body is covered in some orange dust, the smell, it is so strong, so pungent.

?ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!? Darren screams in horror as he sees the rest of the room! Dozens of muscle men covered in fresh cum, sucking, fucking each other, in the most powerful orgy scene he could never imagine in his life. Then he looked back and saw two HUGE men sat in a throne, the huge marble throne, covered in symbols. Suddenly Darren realizes what is going on and he stops screaming as the two massive figures tower over him.

?Welcome to the rest of your life, my dear son!? a huge elder says in his deepest voice tone ? ?Don?t worry little buddy! We are here to protect you from the traitors!? Julian ? or at least a freak monstrous version of Julian says leaning down to get him, kissing his mouth with such energy, with such ferocious appetite, Darren could simply moan in ecstasy, hugging the enormous neck of his kisser.

?We must haste, the initiation ceremony shall be completed? Alexander says as he notices Julian?s new pupil had already been placed at the altar.

One by one the Sages gather around the altar and Julian places himself in the middle of them, Alexander enchants the words ? ?Atlas, greatest of the Mightiest, please send upon this child the power of your blessings, make us the way to retrieve your maculated glory! Allow us to gather one more servant to help recovering the Amphora!? As the Elder spoke those words, all the Sages and Julian, started to moan and groan, their might massive cocks growing harder without them even toughing themselves.

Darren felt pure bliss; he was surrounded by the hugest, the biggest, and the most powerful men he ever dreamt of. Their size and incredible massiveness was just too much, his mind could never trick him into an hallucination like this.

As the sages were ready to spew their load, Julian grabs Darren in a warm hug ? ?Listen Darren, you and I are now bonded, linked forever, I share with you the blessings of Atlas, the Greatest of the Mightiest, and we shall together grow in size and power, you and I are gonna retrieve the glory of our master!? he says a little nervous, but still very comfortable ? ?I take you as my pupil, my student, my son, my brother and my lover, we are together in life of power and muscle, growing bigger and stronger is our only goal?

Darren says nothing, he just nods, he understands the meaning of all these symbols now, he embraces them, he wants them ? ?Yes, Julian, I?m your to teach and to guide, I?m your to love and respect, I accept the blessings!?

Even Alexander is touched by such a powerful bonding between master and pupil, and he joins the chanting, letting his biggest and mightiest cock spews the first load, quickly being followed by all eight dripping cocks. The Nine biggest cocks on the world covers Darren?s body in thick cum, which is quickly absorbed and turned into muscle.

The once fragile body grows in size and definition, the symbols shine with the growing muscles, and the ecstasy is really out of this mundane world. Darren screams as he feels his limbs growing bigger, his chest filling with muscle, his legs thickening, his abs popping out, his shoulders broadening, his biceps getting bigger and bigger, his neck thickening, his whole body changing.

The Sages, Julian and the Elder watch in great pleasure as their new pupil is growing bigger and bigger, faster than any other initiate in many years since the Seekers of the Amphora started.

Darren reaches for Julian, embracing him, and kissing him back ? ?You saved my life, and now you give me a new meaning, thank you master, I swore loyalty to you!? he says feeling his muscles growing faster and bigger, he enjoys every moment like it was eternal, his muscles expanding at each heart beat, his muscles are now bigger than he could never imagine, his once fragile body now is just as big as any middle weight bodybuilder ? 170 pounds of lean built muscles, glistening with power and imbued with the blessings of Atlas.

Darren grows bigger, beyond the expectations of the Sages ? ?His spirit seeks for power, and it is a great thing we have him for our side, we need all the power he can gather!?
Darren?s muscles are now in the verge of humanly possible, 245 pounds of lean massive muscles, with absolute no fat over them, his cock had grown from 6 to amazing 12 inches in length. Julian hugs him tighter and breaking all the protocol rules he begins inserting his massive pole into him.

Alexander smiles in approval, he know that if such passion happens between two of the generations, their bonding is truly powerful, he wants that, he deserves his pupils to grow stronger, he can?t resist anymore. The Elder gently grabs Julian?s ass and starts fucking the huge muscle freak as he fucks the initiate. All the Sages are in awe, as Julian fucks Darren they both grow bigger and stronger, more muscular than ever, and once the Elder joined their growth increased tenfold. Each one of the three grows so freaking massive and veined their bodies struggle for more and more space, more power and definition.

The three of them reach a new conscious mind ? In synch, they look up, and flex their muscles, in a muscle trance they came together, their cum feeding each other?s growth like a unison accord. Their orgasms are simply flooding. The three of them pass out as their bodies suddenly stop growing, falling heavily one over another.

?Oh Mightiest, I promise you will have your glory back!? Alexander says as he remembers what just happened, he looks at his two pupils, growing into muscle monsters like himself and cries of joy and happiness. He now is sure he will get the Amphora back.

(to be continued)
  #9   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2004, 02:00 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
That's an incredible story!!!
Keep up the good work!!!
  #10   Add to GrowingSlowly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2004, 07:05 PM
Lurker turned Writer

Send a message via AIM to GrowingSlowly Send a message via MSN to GrowingSlowly Send a message via Yahoo to GrowingSlowly
Yet again an amazing read. Can't wait for more
  #11   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2004, 05:50 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

wow

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support, stay tuend for the next chapter now that i brought Darren into the gang - hehe
  #12   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Megahuge

more please
  #13   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2004, 12:30 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The TRUTH of the MYTH - Part 3

Okay guys - in this part I finally reveal all the idea i had, please don't laugh too hard, after all conspiracy theories are supposed to be amusing - hehe. Anyway, I'm a big fan of greek mythology, I just put together some thoughts and knowledge I've been colected - If you notice something is wrong regarding the mythology facts, well, take it as we say in portuguese "Poetry Licence" which means "okay it is all wrong, but at least it works for the story's sake"

In any case, I hope you enoy my story, and please post feedback

Bruno

The TRUTH of the MYTH - Part3

Part 3

(after Daren left with Julian)

When Lieutenant William Brooks saw the lawyer who showed up to represent the two guys Archer had caught near Darren?s building he knew something was suspicious ? this guy was no one else but Raymond Hooks ? the best criminal specialist in the state, famous for winning many cases when his clients were sure to be convicted. Brooks just tried to remain calm as the tall thin man approached him with the judicial order to release his clients. Brooks said anything else than strictly necessary and once he saw the lawyer leaving his office ? he just grinned at Sanderson who was playing with a nut cracker on his desk

As soon as the paperwork was checked, Biff and Many were back on the street, but they weren?t happy about this ? Sat aside the lawyer Raymond their boss looked at them with a serious face ? ?How come you two can be so stupid?? he said as lighting his expensive cigar.

?We are sorry sir, we had no idea the geek would bring backup?? Many, a 6?5? 280 pounds Latin-American replied trying to excuse himself.
?Yeah, boss, this guy came out of nowhere and he was HUGE? the bulky 6?4? 300 pounds Caucasian guy added but to no effect.

?Why are you being paid for? You imbecile muscle heads? he said at once

?No boss, we mean HUGE!? they said in chorus to emphasize their argument.

The man stood for one moment ? ?You mean he could be a Seeker??

?Yeah! He just lifted the two of us like we were school kids, we couldn?t stand a chance against them!?

The man looked at Raymond and suddenly the limo stops ? ?You two go to that University and try to get more information on Darren Worthington ? ?Yes, boss we?ll do it!? They said happy to oblige to their sinister employer. The car continued its trip along the desert road in the middle of the forest, about to start to go up the hill which lead to their destiny.

?You think Darren is a Seeker? But his family?? Raymond started

?Yeah, I know that ? but the main fact is that if we have Seekers in this city, it means they brought an Elder with them ? to establish their territory, which makes things much more dangerous to our interests??

?Darren said he left his book with that Professor Kotsiopoulos, our sources are sure that he is not a Seeker??

?That?s true, but again we can?t be one hundred percent sure, the Seekers are very clever, they are spread all over the world and their influence field is much greater than we can estimate?? the man concluded with a sinister tone ? ?If a Seeker stood up for Darren, it means he is now with them, and since that Archer guy was this Professor?s assistant, we can just conclude??

Loud sounds of clashed metal scared them, the car suddenly couldn?t move anymore. Raymond and the man next to him just felt their limousine being lifted from the ground and thrown against the rock wall.

Huge hands tore the roof like a piece of paper ? ?Raymond, ask for help!? The man ordered as he tried to open his door. But it was useless, soon the massive hand which tore their reinforced car, got both of them out.

?Well, well, well. Look at what we have here, the Bishop and his Knight!? the freak muscle man said with an incredible sarcasm look at his face.

?The lawyer tried to say something and get his gun out of his pocket, but the enormous black hands simply threw him against the wall. The other muscle freak simply grabbed the Bishop?s fragile figure and shook him violently ? ?We got your precious Seal, and now we got you tow, little wimps!?

The man was not that defenseless anyway, as the massive freak spoke he managed to slip between his hands and got into the ground. Quickly, he jumped so high he could almost make to jump over the massive enemy, but he didn?t, the same big guy grabbed him effortlessly by his ankle, laughing he simply spun the man at an incredible speed and BAM! He hit a wood trunk, falling unconsciously to the ground.

The two freaks looked proud of their catch; kissing each other passionately they felt their enormous pressing against each other ? ?What do we do with them now??

?The Grandmaster told us to keep them ?amused? while he handles the preparations for their punishment?? Sanderson said as he grabbed the bodies of the driver, the Knight and the Bishop over his freaking wide shoulders, while Brooks took care of the limousine, crushing the entire car using his monstrous muscles to turn it into a ball of scrap metal, he just tossed the ball and the rest of the stuff into the river and they both ran back to their parked close from there ? ?We?d better hurry, the ceremony starts in less than one hour, they?re gonna have a new initiate tonight!? Brooks said as they ran back to the vehicle.

The next morning, Darren woke up feeling really great. He was just energized and ready to take the world ? quickly he stood up to see his new muscular body at the mirror he had to be enormous?

He looked to his new body in a mix of disappointment and deception ? the body was completely ripped and veined, bigger than he could ever imagine, but still human standard ? he could swore that last night he was bigger than any man could ever be!

Soon, Julian?s big hands embraced him, he still looked much bigger the other night, but this morning he is definitely looking like a powerful bodybuilder. Darren would open his mouth to ask about his doubts when Julian just started talking.

?What you saw last night was your new true form, the size your body will achieve whenever you command it to grow, but be careful, we still cannot reveal our true size to the unfaithful, they would not understand and since we still don?t have our maximum power yet, we have to be discrete about this you understand??

?Yes, Julian, I do?

?Excellent, you?ll notice that whenever you get hard your body will grow slightly bigger, if it occurs while you?re at the presence of the unfaithful ones, you?d better focus to regain control, but don?t worry, since you?re just a child to our society, you will be always escorted to get out of the Temple.? The blond muscle Adonis just smiled and flexed to the mirror as well ? ?The ceremony you?ve been trough last night causes our true and also disguise forms to grow bigger and more powerful, as well as our senses and capabilities, we draw the power from Atlas and grow bigger, but this ceremony has to be performed by the Elder, our Grandmaster, Professor Alexander Kotsiopoulos, he is our leader, and you shall obey me like I obey his orders, I?m a Benefactor, chosen by the Grandmaster to assist him in any possible way, it?s an honor very few ones have, at least with my very few time of brotherhood??

?I?m sure you deserved it, Julian!? Darren said coming closer to kiss his new big brother into that society.

The couple kissed passionately, and Archer felt his prot?g? growing under his massive arms ? ?Easy, boy, try to control the size as you feel it!? he said with tender voice.
Darren listened to him, he focused on controlling every part of his body, and it worked! Soon he felt how bigger his chest inflated, how thick his legs were now and just how taller he could get ? from his original 5?7? he focused to gain another six inches in height and he grew to be 6?1? tall, his muscles inflating to make him be over 270 pounds of pure massive beef.

?Gee, kid, you?re really mastering that stuff! It took me one whole week to figure out how to control height and weight at the same time!? Archer said in a complimenting tone.

?Thanks!? Darren said as he pulled Archer into the bed and started kissing his impressive muscle body.

?So how big can you get?? he asked with a sensual tone in his new voice, whispering hot stuff on Julian?s ears, teasing him to see how big he could get.

?Don?t worry, Darren we?ll have lots of time to get acquainted; now we need to prepare you to the meeting.

?What meeting??

?The Elder and his other assistants are now waiting for your formal appearance to the Society, I know it all sounds a little too formal, but it has been done for centuries of years, we have to keep the tradition? Julian said standing up and quickly growing to his enormous muscle freak form ? 7?2? over 800 pounds of pure massive muscle with a 25 inches long cock.

?WOW!? Darren just took a few steps back to see his superior brother at his full glory ? ?As much as I wanted to enjoy my whole day with you, kid, we have more important stuff to attend? he said holding his chin gently ? ?Now grow for me!?

Darren needed no further encouragement, he simply relaxed his minds and his body immediately started growing monstrously big, huge massive mountains of muscles, his veins popping out through his flimsy skin, his forms getting each time more similar to his enormous superior. Julian felt himself getting harder and even a little bigger just looking at Darren, but he was the Benefactor, not just an initiate, he had to keep the protocol.

As the huge lad grew to his full size, even Julian got impressed 6?5? over 500 pounds of premium massive beef, 40? biceps, 83? chest, 52? legs and a 20 inches long cock! ? ?Fuck, Darren if you keep this pace, soon you?ll be bigger than anyone else in this Brotherhood!?

?Really? I just did what you told me, and relaxed, I didn?t even tried to control the growth?? He said placing his hands at the tiny waist of his mentor ? ?You sure we can?t have a moment for us??

?I promise I?ll give you a whole tour around this mansion, fucking you and letting you fuck me in all those rooms, but please let?s focus now!? Archer said gently leading the way. Darren followed him noticing that even the large arches at the doors were still narrow to accommodate their huge bulks.

They walked to the patio; there was a large pond of crystal clear water and a cascade, the elders stood there, in their smaller form, dressed in some kind of toga clothing, ancient scrolls and symbols aid at a huge round table. Alexander stood in the middle and the other Sages around him.

Julian and Darren entered the beautiful place, and the bigger blond freak placed himself behind his enormous pupil massaging the mega sized muscles on him ? ?Now please remember that you are special that?s the reason why they choose you among many others?

Alexander stood up ? ?Darren Worthington, can you please step forward??

Darren did as told, for one second he considered kneeling or bowing, but then something occurred to him. He stood there naked, in front of those powerful men, Darren simply flexed his muscles showing all his power and definition. The sages looked to each other and then to the Elder who simply grinned ? ?once again you proved why I was right to bring you into our brotherhood, young Darren, you can relax now?
One of the Sages stood up, he had a really short disguise form ? 5?4? with Asian background, bald head with a pointy goatee ? ?Darren, do you have any idea what kind of society we are?? he asked in a serious tone.

Darren could come up with lots of theories, but he sensed from the begging it was really a matter of basic principles ? which are much harder to please ? ?WE share the love and passion for muscle and male power, we live to fulfill the desire for more power, more muscle, more sex and love!?

The short man pondered those words ? ?Is that how you feel? That we just care for muscle and size??

Darren felt scared, but then he just decided to follow his heart ? ?What we do is just natural for us, no guilty, no complex, just passion and sincerity, we care for sharing our love for muscle and power with each other?

The short man smiled ? ?This was really a frank and direct opinion, young man, I?m very pleased to notice you?re a man of clear words? he walked closer to Darren, growing bigger and bigger as he walks, his muscles augmenting, and his toga tearing apart, reaching something around 6?4? and 600 pounds, he embraced the initiate and kissed his mouth passionately, showing all his admiration.

Then, another Sage, no one but Lieutenant William Brooks himself stood there, looking at Darren with his investigative look ? ?Darren, are you aware that being a Seeker, is not just an endless orgy, that we have commitments to those we call brothers, and especially that we swore loyalty to the Great Elder??

?Yes, Sage, I am aware of that, and I feel that it is just needed this bonding to keep our society alive for so long??

?Very well, so you understand that our Elder is the one who rules upon us, deciding which ways we are to follow, sometimes listening our opinions though, others at his pure discretionary decisions??

?Yes, Sage, there?s a reason why he is the Elder, we must follow his experience, and I accept it even before I joined the brotherhood!? Darren looked at Alexander and he blushed, remembering the circumstances in which they met.

Brooks stood up, crossing his arms at his chest, and started growing more muscular as his smile opened about 6?8? and 750 pounds he stopped growing and hugged Darren, also kissing him very tenderly, then he walked to Julian and did the same thing ? ?Congratulations on your pupil, my dear friend, he is a really great acquisition!?

Finally, Alexander himself stood up and asked Darren and his responsible to get closer ? ?Now young Darren, you will know everything that has to be known about the Amphora?

?When the world was new, the Titans ruled over the things. Khronus, the merciless force of Time, and Rhea, the Mother Earth, became united creating a powerful kind of beings. But the father, afraid of one of his sons would destroy him, decided to eat all his children as soon as they were born. You are familiar to that story, as most of the world is ? Zeus was indeed a powerful entity, but not nearly as powerful as one that had already existed ? the Titan Atlas, the strongest creature that had ever stepped over this world a Titan who represented the true POWER of muscle, of Strength and Glory.?

?So all that story of saving his brothers from his father?s stomach wasn?t the original myth?? Darren asked and Alexander simply nodded.

?You never asked why did Zeus burry the other Titans but gave another destiny to Atlas, making him hold the sky for eternity? It is because one simple thing ? all other creatures were under the power of the time ? WE are all sons of the Time and the mother Earth, we multiply over the ages, we are born, we reproduce, we die, just as well as everything gets old, and becomes weaker, obsolete, less powerful ? Khronus is the unstoppable force of time, and he affected everyone except for one being ? Atlas, the eternal Strength, Power and Muscle ? he was the only that resisted to the effects of time. He was the key for Zeus victory over his ?Father Time?.

?You mean that Atlas has something to do with Zeus becoming the God of Gods?? Darren asked fascinated by such mythology facts.

?Well yes, but that?s just the myth ? what we seek here is the truth? Alexander said cleverly ? ?We all know from those stories that Gods and Titans belonged to the same kind, but we believe that Titans were some kind of superior beings, probably from another planet and galaxy.

?Not that ?were the Gods Astronauts?? theory!? Darren protested without even realizing, but all the Sages were serious ? ?Our beautiful glorious bodies reveal that we know much more than common sense culture, dear child, so bear with us for a moment, and you?ll find out the ?Truth of Myth?. Brooks said without taking his eyes from the Elder.
?I am sorry, please continue??

?Most of this theory is actually true, the ones called Gods were extremely gifted beings, and being among mortals like our forefathers made them extremely powerful and prestigious, to the point that their bloodlines were traced for generations and generations ? demi-gods, monsters, mythical creatures, all those myths, legends and stories reveal us one naked truth ? those Gods were actually living beings ? Pay attention to the Greek Pantheon, they didn?t act like Gods, they could be extremely powerful but their behavior was nothing but human. They loved, hated, they were excessively jealousy about their deeds and accomplishments ? they just didn?t express human nature, they WERE human in nature!?

?So, you say that Zeus and all the other gods were humans? That could be a possible explanation, so their powers were just make believe??

?No, they were indeed powerful, because the base of those myths is true? Alexander said with a grin in his wrinkled lips.

?And how is this?? Darren asked interested.

?Ambrosia ? the nectar of the Gods, which only an immortal could have, the most powerful substance at Olympus??

?So you say that after Ambrosia, Zeus was able to finally conquer his throne??

?Well, there wasn?t actually a throne to conquer??

?What??

?You?re thinking too much about the story and less in the meaning, dear boy ? consider this, Zeus, defeated Khronus, the merciless Force of Time ? reigned over humans as well as his brothers and sisters, his entire kind prevailed over the Titans which were buried under the Mount Olympus?? Alexander smiled.

?If Khronus is time, we can understand that by defeating it, Zeus he became immortal right??

?True? Darren agreed.
?And then we have the image of Zeus throwing a whole mountain over the Titans, so the Earth was safe ? all Titans but one ? precisely the one he sentenced to bear the sky for the whole eternity, crowning his absolute power?? Alexander looked a little bigger and more muscular now.

?What is the point, Grandmaster??

?Olympus is the residence of the Gods, Greeks considered that because most of the time they couldn?t see its peak given the clouds and the mist which covered that mysterious mountain, by all means, Olympus also is ?Heaven? a celestial residence, we can only understand it as something which is unreachable for mere humans.?

?So, if Atlas holds the sky, he is actually holding Olympus??

Alexander opened his arms in happiness ? ?Precisely, me brilliant student, but this is just myth, what truth can you extract from those images??

Darren considered those images for one moment, and then his eyes were wide opened ? ?No way!?

?We are the living evidence, my dear pupil!? Alexander said growing fast to his glorious true form, his muscles even bigger, even more massive and ripped, he is over 10 feet tall of pure incredibly solid incredible muscle with a 40 inches long member, completely hard and glistening with its mysterious secrets of pleasure.

?Atlas was the one who brought Ambrosia into the world??

?Precisely, just remember that the Pantheon was composed by many Gods, but no one of them actually produced ambrosia ? they all savored its powerful effects along with Zeus, and so they reigned over mankind? Alexander said with his voice much lower and deeper.

?Our greatest evidence is the character of Ganymede ? think about his role into the Pantheon ? He was the one responsible for bringing Ambrosia to the Gods??

?but what was this nectar anyway?? Darren asked with a na?ve tone, which made all the other members, including Julian and the Grandmaster himself grin for one eternal second ? ?Just think, my dear Darren!?

?Ambrosia is the SEED of Atlas? His spunk?!?

?Exactly, the true essence of POWER, Atlas, the Greatest among the Mightiest shared with the earthling Zeus his omni powerful essence, turning him into the so-called ?God of Gods?, the once common man, turned into an immortal powerful being, but he was never nearly as powerful as the pure source of the POWER, that is the reason Atlas is portrait as a giant bearing the whole globe on his back ? he is nothing but the true basis of the whole mythology built at immemorial times...?

?But why would Atlas submit to such a minor role??
?Who said it was minor? Atlas just didn?t care for Zeus mundane affairs, even having that incredible power, he and those he choose to share Ambrosia still kept their minor human aspects, making the life of the mortals nothing but an amusement park, and so it lasted for Ages. Zeus and his bloodline spread the wonderful gifts of Atlas among mankind ? all those heroes, demi-gods and mythological beings were nothing but results of the wrong usage of the Ambrosia?s effects ? as it passed forward from generation to generation, it got weaker and weaker, only those who actually had the original nectar kept their youth and power??

?But why would Atlas share his essence? Wouldn?t he be the omni-powerful??

?Atlas was above everything, a lonely being, he was here lost in this planet, with no one to share his moments, no one but??

?Ganymede?? Darren concluded at once ? ?that?s why he was the one responsible for bringing the Ambrosia ? he and Atlas were lovers!?

?Once more, you astound me with you cleverness! That is right, Ganymede and Atlas were partners, their love was mutual, and as a gift to mankind for bringing him the most precious thing Atlas could have ? a companion ? he gave them his powerful seed and so the Pantheon was born from those beings Ganymede saluted. We believe Zeus would actually be some kind of elder for Ganymede but our sources can?t be that precise.?

?So the Amphora was the special vase which Ganymede filled with Atlas?s seed and gave to the Gods at Olympus so they could be ?Gods? ? but how??

?How we fit into the whole story? It is simple, Darren ? As mankind multiplied, even those powerful as Zeus and his pantheon were forgotten, because they simply didn?t have the power which Atlas had himself ? so the ?Gods? became myths, passed forward by generations ? because at some point Atlas simply refused to share his seed afraid of what would happen if the stupid mortals spread his gift without any control ? he and Ganymede choose those loyal and faithful to share the Amphora and its secret content, when Atlas returned to his original place taking his lover with him he left an amphora full of his seed to be spread among the believers ? that?s how our Brotherhood was born ? having Atlas and Ganymede as the first master and pupil, we started sharing the power and growing bigger and more muscular??

?Just one Amphora would last so much??

?No dear boy, the Amphora is not a common vase; it has an eternal supply of Atlas seed, but only those loyal to learn the summoning ritual will gather the powerful juice from its sacred interior.?

?But then what happened? Who took the Amphora?? Darren

?Even among those chosen ones the bitter aspects of men showed very soon, many ages after Atlas and Ganymede had left we still shared the enormous glory of our freakish muscular bodies, but we had to be more discrete now, only the sacred walls could witness our true forms? until the day where we were betrayed.? Alexander?s voice got really deep and sad now ? ?We had members all over the most important Greek cities, Athens, Sparta, Olympia and Mycenae ? we were brothers and our love for muscle and growth prevented the wars which would bring us apart, but it didn?t stop the greed and anger little men carry in their vicious hearts, even among our members there were traitors, who couldn?t accept our severe social structure, the wanted to be the most powerful just because their so-called royal kind?

?You mean that Pericles??? Darren added and Alexander simply nodded ? ?He claimed to be descendant of Zeus, and so he bragged all over the world his bloodline was stronger than anything else, such fact brought fury among our Elders, but yet they decided to forgive and bring the still very powerful and skilled politician into our society ? that was our biggest mistake.?

?The traitor was brought into our brotherhood, but he couldn?t accept that he was just an initiate, and his elders would be much bigger and powerful than their king for many years ahead ? considering this single fact as an attempt of usurpation, Pericles, instructed his men to steal the Amphora!? Brooks added.

?I was right! Pericles sent the Amphora with Phydias to Olympia, everybody thought the artist hidden the Amphora under the statue of Zeus, but he actually convoked a Symposium where he instructed the artisans to hide the Amphora??

?Pericles and Phydias were the first Bishop and Knight of Betrayal, their names were cursed upon the seventh generation ? we used our influence to make them pay for such deed, but since Pericles was noble we couldn?t actually hurt him, but all his vicious little friends would work almost as well as his own skin being punished?? Alexander?s voice got filled with anger.

?And all these years, you were never able to retrieve it??

?After the loss of our most precious treasure, our society almost collapsed, but we were after the Amphora, we searched every where, wars were fought to get any possible information, but the traitors were really clever, they used the commercial routes, and underground contacts to keep the Amphora going from one place to another, never settling down, and they weren?t loyal, they killed those who actually could mean a possible unreliable member ? During the Ages, we were always close, but never actually managed to retrieve our Treasure without causing a commotion.?

?But we also found out that the enemy founded a society to get the secret of the Amphora, and finally conquer its power for themselves, but they still fail into this attempt, we can almost say this game had been tied for the last 4000 years, until now the day you arrived with the First Seal under your arms!?

?The first Seal??

?The traitors spread all over the world, always into Bishop and Knight, each duo has one Seal, a code that reveals where to find the Amphora only the Keepers of the Seventh Seal know that? Brooks said smiling ?Last night, we captured the Keepers of the First Seal ? Raymond Hooks and Winston Burns IV?

Darren exclaimed ?Son of a bitch! That?s why they wanted that book so desperately ? so Winston Burns was a traitor? But why did he legated the book to the university??

?Winston Burns III was just a Philosophy professor ? he had nothing to do with the Betrayal, but his son, the despicable Winston Burns IV was the actual Bishop, he had hidden his Seal among his father?s library, many years ago he was caught in surprise when he realized what his father had legated to his alma-mater? Alexander grinned ? ?sometimes, we can only rely at poetic Justice?

?I see, so before they could act, I had the volume on my hands, and that?s why you got interested on that?? Darren grinned this time.

?I?m sorry dear kid, but I had to take that chance, besides, you know now that nothing bad could happen to you having Julian at your side, different from us, the traitors have NO special power, they?re just angry bitter little scrawny men??

?Our power to grow was really disturbed by the lack of the Amphora, but even so, we were able to keep performing the rituals over the ages, those who savored the original power of the Amphora will remain powerful?? Julian spoke for the first time, in his deep tone, Darren looked at him and then to Alexander.

?Grandmaster? You mean that??

?Yes child ? I?ve been Alexander Kotsiopoulos for many years, but I?ve been many others many other years, always changing, always seeking, always spreading my gift with my children, but I?m too weak to make them grow like the Amphora did to me, I?ve been suffering with the death of my pupils, because my seed isn?t strong enough to keep them strong as I am??

Alexander cried copiously, Darren and Julian went to his side, quickly the three of them engaged in a mix of comfort and sensual preliminaries, but the young initiate had stop once he realized where they were, the massive throne which Alexander occupied, the symbols, the construction details ? how could he be so stupid?!

?You were the rich politician who bought the Zeus statue at the Olympia Temple??

?Yes, little boy, once more you are right!? Alexander smiled ? I?m almost 2600 years old, still growing, still desiring to make you my children grow, but we have to find the Amphora soon, for I am afraid my powers won?t last that much??

?Don?t worry Grandmaster, we will get our treasure back!? Darren said hugging Julian ? ?We will find it for you, I promise?

And so kissed and starting another steamy hot muscle orgy again.

(To be continued)
  #14   Add to GrowingSlowly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
Lurker turned Writer

Another awesome winner in this continuing story. Can't wait to read the next part. Keep up the good work!
  #15   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2004, 12:58 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
WOW
This story has become one of my favourites...
Great job and please continue!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options