The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2009, 12:30 AM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
Figurines part 2 The Action Figures by rdyroger

Figurines part 2 The Action Figures by rdyroger copyright 2009 and all that legal stuff

Okay so I was having a lot of fun and I was out at the bookstore and there was this display of that musical and that hot young little studmuffin star... you know, the singer dancer guy with the boyish grin and the wall to wall smile?

Yeah, I'd always had a thing for him, he was built like a gymnast but had been working out and always seemed to be hiding a big thick one in his pants, cause thy were always dressing him in saggy jeans and the like...

Well there was this ... action figure of him. Looked pretty good. Very sexy as a matter of fact.

I had a couple of friends that we went through transformations together... and I suddenly realized I could date this incredible sexy young guy. So I started to call around and Frank agreed to become Z. I was thrilled. But he wanted me to become something special too... He'd had a thing for this tall bear with dark black curly hair all over his body and chest and the guy was on this other sci fi tv show and actually had an action figure. The actor was built like a tank and the action figure accentuated that aspect of him of course. So when he showed up with the M figure I was pretty excited.

So you want me to be Z? Frank asked, looking over the action figure. The muscles were a bit exaggerated but not like the M action figure.

"Absolutely!!!" I told him.

"I dunno... not sure I want to be a teen idol!"

"try it it may rub off on you! besides it's not the actor it's the action figure that looks like the actor but it's actually the character from the films... he's supposed to be incredibly handsome and sexy and an excellent dancer and athlete."

"Well...."

"And he's huge. His junk is enormous... they could never dress him in tight pants like an MGM musical star!!!"

Really?

"Un huh!!"

"Well then I always wanted to be a teen idol!!"

I had Frank put on the wrist straps and then he reached to pick up the Z action figure. Now I have to tell you that before I placed Z on the dresser for Frank I had done a little work on the figure. I had stripped the clothes off and then sculpted huge genitals on the figure. I drew in some curly pubes, and I pulled up some white briefs that I had stenciled, Size Queen on the front and Open Access on the back I labeled them size 32 waist. Then i had lightly airbrushed in some extra muscles and chest and leg and pit hair. I put on a white muscle t with the label size 50 chest, "I put on muscle just looking at weights" labeled on the back and Gay Super Lover Stud Muffin on the front. Then I put a miniature tape measure up the back of the figure, and labeled it so that the Z figure was 6'6" tall. Then I replaced the clothing on the figure. So when Frank's fingers tightened around the figurine, he found himself shooting up the 6'6" tall and with a 50" muscled chest, he looked like Z but his voice was more resonant and he was suddenly holding a miniature figure of himself. He put it down and looked at himself in the mirror. "Wow" he said in that familiar but even sexier voice.

I grabbed the wrist straps and put them on and grabbed the sci fi bear star. I'd modified that a bit, so be more muscled and taller and more hung too, cause I wanted Frank to be happy.

When I was done changing I realized I was pretty close to the ceiling in the room. My gut was ample but muscled and hairy as were my pecs. I was covered with coarse black curly hair and I topped out at 365 lbs when I stood on the scale. I had a buzz cut and a wicked goatee and a 5 o-clock shadow and I was horny and feeling mean.

Frank - as Z- stripped off his shirt and discovered the muscle t and the tape measure. Then he stripped his jeans off and gasped at the massive junk in his white briefs. He read what was printed on the front of his briefs... Size Queen... and then looked up at me. I unzipped my camo pants and my magnificent cock fell out. Frank was all over me ... and I was all over him. It was so fun to kiss that sweet face and make out with his overmuscled body and exaggerated junk. Mine however was freaky big... made him weak in the knees... size queen that he was. And I was happy to fill up his "OPEN ACCESS" which he found amazing.

If you can make someone happy... why not, right?

After we'd fucked around a bit and had some hot fun I grabbed Frank by the hand and walked him into the gym room at my home. His eyes fell on the weights and I sat down and we chatted. I was waiting to see what happened. Sure enough, he couldn't stop looking at the weight sets. His muscles in his chest started to swell larger and his biceps and triceps started to swell.

so I hope you like part one. Thought it might be fun to be a sexy movie star so I thought I would try it out. Hope you got a thrill I see Z has a movie opening mid April, I plan to see it. Maybe I'll run into you in the lobby? rdyroger
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2009, 02:07 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Woo! Glad to see a follow-up!
  #3   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2009, 03:33 AM

bobman is on a distinguished road
Excellent follow up!
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2009, 06:45 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Again, very hot chapter, as for Z...I hate to sound like a broken record (do people still use this expression) but why not mixing Z with Juggernaut?
  #5   Add to lemapp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:09 AM

lemapp is on a distinguished road
I've been waiting for another segment of this story

I've tried to be patient but I so want to know more of what happens. I really do love this story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options