The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: How was this story?
Poll Options
How was this story?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cjbigjerk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 02:43 PM

cjbigjerk is on a distinguished road
a tale of a muscle worshipper and his God (intro)

This is my first story ever. This is just an intro, so there will be more muscle in the next one. Anyway, I hope you like it.

I stood in the bathroom of my apartment, staring at my nude body in the mirror. It was late, around 10 o' clock. I was sweaty and tired from a hard day's work at the gym. I was upset with the progress I had made, but I knew that I would get bigger, with time. Sometimes I wonder why I even work out. I would be just as happy worshipping muscle as I would be creating it. I have always been gay. I just am.

I stared at my reflection, my eyes scanning my body, from my crisp, brown hair that stuck up lightly from my head, to my deep, passionate blue eyes, my hard nipples, down to my seven inch cock, with grew firmer and longer at each glance I took of myself. My heart beat accelerated and I grew dizzy. The scene was so erotic and pleasing, but it wasn't enough. I needed to ease myself. So, I ran from the room.

I threw myself onto the bed and turned on a video. The screen displayed two bodybuilders, their own huge mass taking up the television. A series of moans and groans emitted from the speakers as the largest of the two bodybuilders power-fucked the other with his huge cock, cum being sprayed around wildly.

My dick grew harder, throbbing with each accelerated heart beat. My eyes went wide. The images of the two huge men raced through my mind. Muscle, muscle, muscle, MUSCLE!!! Before I knew it, my hand was on my dick, my index finger tracing the groves and veins of the meat. I gripped it tightly, moaning loudly. With this, I began stroking with all my strength, my hands a blur. My deep voice emitted curses and groans, the scene becoming more erotic by the second. Orgasm point was coming on.

"FUCK!! OH, DAMMIT!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!"

With a huge groan, I hit an orgasm that made the ground shake. An oozing river of creamy cum shot from my dick like a cannon, covering the bed and part of the wall. I lay there, my hand still gripping my dick. Instinctively, I threw myself into the cum and began licking it up like a crazy animal. The candy liquid covered my mouth, dripping down my chin.

It was delicious.

The only thought in my mind:

MORE!!!!

-End of Intro-
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
That's certainly quite a lot of semen.
  #3   Add to andromass's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2004, 05:52 PM

andromass is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
That's certainly quite a lot of semen.
Yeah, I'm not sure it's healthy to shoot that much in one go.

Still, I think it's a great start and that your story has a lot of potential. Please keep writing.
  #4   Add to cjbigjerk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2004, 10:00 PM

cjbigjerk is on a distinguished road
You'll see why there's so much semen
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Indeed. I would hope so, man. Things happen for reasons in stories, and so I was assuming you were going to explain that, and I'm glad to hear that you will .

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options