The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Maxwell'sHammer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2009, 07:56 PM

Maxwell'sHammer is on a distinguished road
My First Story

I was thinking of doing one with the protagonist as Richard Sandrak(current, not an 8 year old) and it would be hetero... since I am. No offense to anybody.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:11 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Isn't Richard 16 years old now? I know his birthday is this month (in April). I would love to read a story about a boy like Richard who has super strength... I think that would be lots of fun! He would be able to lift cars and punch holes through brick walls with his fist...

Anyway, just an idea... I had written a story like that 5 years ago. I called the protagonist "Ricky" instead of "Richard", but he was inspired by Richard Sandrak! Ricky was a little muscle boy who had unlimited strength! The story is in the archives, somewhere, and it's called "Ricky".

Good luck!
  #3   Add to Maxwell'sHammer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:42 PM

Well it isn't really about super strength or going on a rampage
  #4   Add to Maxwell'sHammer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 10:58 PM

Does anybody have any tips?
  #5   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 03:14 AM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Kinda hard to give tips to something so vague. All we'd be doing at this point is listing things we'd like to see and waiting to see if you like them too. Unless you mean general writing technique tips, in which case there's plenty of archives everywhere.
  #6   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:35 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=olive]When all of the flurry about Richard broke many years ago I got kind of turned off to the whole thing. I felt sorry for the kid and it seemed almost like the parents in some way were trying to turn the kid into a meal-ticket. All of the publicity backed up on them and there were numerous accusations (all unproven) of steroids being fed to the kid and of the kid being forced into this and other unkind things.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808000]There must have been some truth to it because when the parents split, Richard took a hiatus from lifting. He was interviewed on television a year or two ago when I was in Southern California on a trip. He told the interviewer at the time that he was definitely going to go back to it, but that at this point the weight lifting was suspended.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808000]If I remember what else transpired he added that he had too much going in school and wanted to get to a different place before hitting the weights again. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808000]That is what I remember. [/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options