The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Berserker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2003, 08:51 PM

Berserker
The Star Player - Part Six and Beyond

Hello! Thank you those of you who are still with me after six episodes of "The Star Player." I have thought (should have earlier) that it would be better for me to post everything in the same thread to avoid flooding the message board with one hundred Star Players, so from now on, everything goes into this last thread. Enjoy!

P.S. I am not American and know *nothing* about college football. Hence, forgive any inaccuracies, and suspend your disbelief for a while

***The Star Player ? Part Six***

***A Story by BERSERKER***

The crowd went wild. ?The Riverside team has reversed last season?s bad streak of losses,? went the commentator, ?and are really showing the rest of the state colleges what they are made of!?

Kent sat entranced before the television. He usually didn?t watch college football, and was never very interested in it. But this season, he became an absolute fan of the sport. This was because, of course, Tristan was playing; and more than that, he was fast become a celebrity player.

No one could believe the vast improvement of the Riverside team. Tough training had certainly paid of, but their ultimate weapon was still the 350-pound quarterback who could hack and slash his way through any defence. ?Massive? ?A man mountain? ?the Riverside giant? were just some of the epithets which the college newspapers and radio broadcasts gave Tristan, who had, almost overnight, become one of the most watched players?and certainly one of the biggest players?in the state. The commentator joked that Riverside had hired a Mr Olympia to be on their team. The other team had a 320 pounder themselves, but he was merely a weak mound of jiggling fats compared to Tristan?s lean, hard body of pure muscle mass and strength. Tristan mowed through four-men line defences as easily as if he were running through laundry hanging out to dry, sweeping aside the other players with massive arms bigger than their thighs. It was almost pathetic seeing those players, all big guys themselves, seeming like little children compared to Tristan?s monstrous bulk, made even more imposing by the shoulder pads and helmet he wore.

One of the highlights was when Tristan bolted across the field, with five burly opponents hanging on to him. Seemingly oblivious to them he braced for the touchdown. His muscle bulged with every effort On seeing his unbelievable performance, the commentator couldn?t help himself from blurting out loud, ?That guy is a fucking monster!?

Kent smiled to himself as he heard the crowds chanting Tristan?s name. He hoped this would boost Tristan?s self-confidence, which had been taking a beating lately. If anything, he seemed unhappy at his rapidly increasing size and strength. Kent sighed wistfully as he looked forward to Tristan coming back, all sweaty and pumped from the game?good enough to eat!

+++

After the game came the usual rounds of back-slapping and congratulations. The team had decided to go out for some fun. Someone with a fake ID would get the drinks and they would hide out in someone?s room and finish it. The team den was a mess though, with equipment, dirty shoes and jerseys everywhere. It had to be tidied. Danny and Darren, the inseperable dynamic duo, helpfully volunteered to clean it up, while the others went on to get the party started.

?No worries, Coach,? Danny flashed his megawatt grin, ?We?ll get this place in shipshape in no time!?

?Yeah, don?t worry about us!? said Darren.

Coach Mace merely grunted. He was pleased with the team?s performance, but limited the expression of his emotions to a terse, ?At least you guys didn?t play like the motherfuckin? sissies you usually are.? He left to his office.

The rest of the team poured out of the den. ?Hey, Tris! Wonderboy!? they shouted at Tristan, ?Hurry up, let?s go, man!?

Tristan was packing his sportsbag. He didn?t feel like going out to party, actually, since he promised Kent he would be back early. He waved them on, ?I?ll help these two guys pack up!?

?Suit yourself!? they said, ?Catch ya later!?

The three young men got to work quickly. Tristan proved especially useful?he lifted the heaviest things with no effort at all, routinely picking up with a single hand what Danny and Darren couldn?t even make to budge an inch together. The two lively youngsters also found Tristan useful as a sort of mobile ladder to stack things on higher shelves?each guy, no lightweight at about 200 pounds each, sat himself comfortably on Tristan?s huge shoulders, ?with extra room for my girlfriend too?, according to Darren.

It was hard work, and it was stuffy in the den, and the three soon tored off their jerseys, working topless. Sweat gleamed off their young, hard muscles, pumped with the exertions. Looking at Danny and Darren?s hunky bodies made Tristan think of Kent.

?Hey big guy, let us down! Time for a break!? called out Danny. Tristan stooped down and let the two guys off. ?Here you go.?

They sat down together, leaning against the wall. Tristan sat in between Danny and Darren. It was a well-earned rest. ?Stop elbowing us out, you monster!? teased Danny.
?I can?t help it!? protested Tristan. Tristan?s lat flared out so much, and his arms were so large, they were propped up nearly 45 degrees from his body. ?Fucking muscle mutant!? laughed Danny. He played-punched Tristan?s eight-pack. ?Oww! Did you swallow fucking rocks or something??? he cried in pain.

?Hey, I have an idea. Let?s have a party of our own right here!? Darren ransacked through a pile of trash in the corner of the room, and magically produced a crate of beer, and even a large bottle of vodka.

?How the hell?? asked Tristan, incredulous.

?Shh! You never know when you need it! Come on guys! Down the hatch!? Darren snapped open a beer and gulped it down. Before they knew it they were surrounded by empty beer cans.

?The vod-shka,? Darren smiled drunkenly. He wasn?t very good at holding his drink. ?I know? I?ve got an idea??

?Shit, no?? groaned Tristan. ?Not another idea!?

?Truth or dare? huh? How about that? You take a swig of this if it?s your turn!? Both Danny and Tristan groaned, but they knew there was no way to dissaude Darren once he had fixated on an idea.

They played a few rounds, each time getting more and more drunk.

?Why did you break up with that Harvard chick, Danny?? asked Tristan. The questions were getting personal. As per the rules, Danny took a large gulp of vodka. ?She didn?t suck dick, man! I told her, you?re so brainy, surely you can gimme some head, can?t ya? Huh??

The alcohol made everything seem funny. Darren did the chicken dance naked. Tristan showed them how to crush an unopened beer can with one hand. Very soon, everyone was completely drunk. Darren and Danny each slumped onto Tristan, resting their heads in his lap. ?These thighs are bigger than my fucking chest,? murmured Darren, running his hands over Tristan?s enormously muscular thighs, ?I dunno how you can even fucking walk with tree trunks like these.? Tristan ran his hands through their hair?Danny had dark brown hair, while Darren had flame red hair, something which went well with his crazy character.

?I wanna ask you guys?? Tristan grinned. He had thought of a hard question. ?Everyone always sees you two together. Are you two, like? you know, have you two? ever had sex with each other??

?Fuck,? said Danny, ?Pass me the vodka, man. I need it.? He put it to his lips and began gulping.

?Hey!? Tristan pulled it away, ?Don?t try and get out of this by drinking yourself to death! Come on, truth!?

Danny grinned. Then he burped very loudly right into Tristan?s face. ?The truth is? the truth is, you big fucking muscleboy?Darren and I? that fucking red-headed moron?we?ve been screwing each other since we were thirteen. Sucking each other?s dicks like an infant sucks his mother?s breast.?

?Fuck! Gross!? Tristan was amazed. ?No way!?

Darren looked up at Tristan. ?You?ve got to believe that brown-haired faggot. Guess why we took so long in the showers just now?? He beamed. ?God, Danny?s ass is sooo tight.? Darren grabbed his crotch and rubbed it, moaning suggestively. Tristan began blushing. The team had always suspected, and there were rumors that Darren?s fraternal hugs with Danny weren?t so innocent. The thought of these two hots studs fucking each other in the hot shower was turning him on. He imagined Darren grabbing Danny?s firm bubble butt, ramming it with his large hairy cock?red hair down there too, probably. Danny, his blue-eyed, All-American boy-face scrunched up in a ball-busting orgasm splattering the shower walls? Tristan shifted uncomfortably. ?Get off me for a moment,? he told the two guys in his lap. He could feel the blood rushing to his dick, and the last thing he wanted was for Danny and Darren to have their heads shoved away by a giant swollen dick!

?So what will it be, punk? Truth or dare?? Darren put his arms around Tristan?s thick neck, and leaned close to his ear. Tristan jumped slightly as Darren unexpectedly gave his earlobe a quick lick. ?We?ve got good ones coming for you either way.?

?Er? truth?? Tristan hazarded.

?Right-o?? smirked Darren. ?You screwing your roommate? That hot little swimmer stud, Kent? He has the cutest little butt that ever dipped into the pool.?

?Wha-a-at?? stammered Tristan. His face turned completely red. ?Kent??

?Oh, you?re so cute when you blush! So are you? We?ve seen the way you two look at each other. Not the normal way a guy should look at his roommate huh??

?I? uh?? Tristan found himsef in a tough spot. He didn?t mind coming out to Darren and Danny, but he didn?t know if Kent was ready yet. His instincts were to protect Kent. ?I can?t answer that.?

?You can?t do that. You?ve got to!? said Danny. ?Rules!?

?I? just can?t?? Tristan looked down. ?Please don?t.?

Danny protested. ?You can?t?? But Darren stopped him. ?Fine. Dare then??

?Okay,? Tristan was now even more afraid of the dare Darren might think of. Darren grinned, lewdly. ?Get your dick out. We?re gonna suck you dry, muscleboy.? And he slid his hand down Tristan?s trousers.

***To Be Continued***
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Berserker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2003, 09:34 AM

Berserker
The Star Player - Part Seven

***The Star Player ? Part Seven***

***A Story by BERSERKER***

?Come on, Tris. Don?t tell me you don?t know the whole bloody college is talking about it! And after the match today, probably the whole state! Is Tristan stuffing pillows down his shorts, or does he have what must be the biggest dick in the whole fucking world??

Tristan tried to pull Darren?s hands away.

?Yeah,? said Danny, ?all the gals?and I bet the guys too?on the stands were staring at your balls, and not the football!?

?Understandable mistake! They?re probably about the same size, after all,? laughed Darren.

?Please?? begged Tristan.

?Shy, huh? A big boy like you, shy? You?re always running off and hiding when its shower time.?

?Don?t touch it, please??

Darren smiled. ?All right. We won?t. But how?s this?? He leaned forward and grabbed one of Tristan?s massive, meaty pecs, and began sucking at his nipple, which was easily three inches across. Danny immediately joined in, massaging and kneading Tristan?s pecs while licking and sucking at his dark, erect nipples.

?Aahh!? Tristan moaned, feeling pleasure rip through his highly sensitive nipples.

It was a sight. Two hot, young studs servicing a huge 350-pound muscleman who seemed bigger than the two of them put together. Tristan?s large pecs stuck out easily four or five inches, so big and heavy they would have sagged under their own weight had they not been all hard muscle. Couple with his heavy, aroused breathing, his swollen pecs seem to bloat even bigger with each breath. Sweat flowed down in rivulets down the defined cut between his mountainous pecs, down to his hard pecs.

?Fuck man, Danny,? gasped Darren as he took both Tristan?s pecs and squeezed them together. ?These jugs are so fucking enormous I can hardly hold them in my hands!? Pushed together, Tristan?s pecs seemed even bigger and fuller than before.

?Fucking unreal,? Danny agreed, as he bent lower to lick the undersides of Tristan?s pecs. Any bigger and you?ll fucking burst through your jersey?? He buried his face into Tristan?s cleavage.

Tristan despite himself groaned in ecstasy. The boys clearly knew what they were doing. He felt the familiar surging in his pants, his penis swelling up painfully against its tight confines.

?Stop! Please stop!? he gasped. Looking down, he could see his trouser?s crotch bulging out dangerously as if a balloon was inflating in them.

?We promised not to touch your dick, right?? said Darren with a twinkle in his eye. ?Just keeping to our word.? He stuck out his tongue and carefully licked all around Tristan?s oversized nipple, and finally teased its swollen hard tip by flicking it repeatedly with the tip of his tongue.

?Aargh!? cried Tristan. The pleasure he felt in his nipples came coupled with the pain in his groin as his penis continued to grow. The zipper and seams of his pants were stressed to their limits. He could hear the tiny tears already. ?Stop!? His penis was also producing copious quantities of precum which soaked right through, forming a large growing wet patch. Danny and Darren worked even more furiously at Tristan?s pecs, massaging and squeezing their huge, firm mass, relentlessly teasing his nipples.

The sound of a small tear rang through the air. There was so much precum it oozed out through the tear. ?No!? cried Tristan. He knew his trousers could not contain the growing monster in them for much longer. The tightness was both painful, and yet an incredible turn-on as well, as his penis kept swelling bigger and bigger.

?Nearly there!? shouted Danny. ?Let?s go!? As a final tour de force, the two servicing studs bit into Tristan?s erect, enormously swollen nipples, and sucked for all they were worth.

?FUCK!!!? screamed Tristan. And his words were accompanied by a massive, ?RI-I-I-IP!!? as his monstrouly huge, engorged penis burst free of his trousers, sending a spray of precum into the air that flew everywhere. It stood there, fifteen inches of pure erect cock, covered in veins thick as a man?s finger, throbbing lustfully; so think a grown man could put two hands around it and still not grasp its huge circumferance. It kept squirting streams of precum as it grew, which flowed in thick, viscous streams down the sides of the massive organ, pooling and sticking at the dense mass of golden pubic hairs at the base; some flowed down to Tristan?s massive balls?they had grown considerably too, each easily five pounds or more, resting hugely like a pair of ostrich eggs on Tristan?s massive thighs.

Danny and Darren were dumbstruck for a moment, oblivious to the precum that had splattered on their faces and clothes and was trickling down their cheeks. They knew Tristan was one big bastard, but never in their dreams did they imagine he was so fucking well-endowed, a monster, an inhumanly massive sex organ.

?Fuck me,? breathed Danny.

?Yeah, ?fucking hell, Tristan.? Darren reached out slowly, almost as if terrified to touch the dick of death.

Tristan smiled weakly at him, still panting, ?You asked for it.? He said.

Danny nodded, slowly closing his agape mouth. ?Yeah, and we promised we were gonna suck you till those bowling balls of yours squeeze out their last drops of cum.?

?We?ve got our jobs cut out for us, man,? agreed Darren.

***To Be Continued***
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Berserker For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (November 4th, 2013), Lukullus (January 11th, 2014)
  #3   Add to muscleboyil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2003, 08:32 PM

muscleboyil
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboyil
Two thumbs up! The part where Tristan's cock bursts out of his shorts gave me the biggest hardon of all time! Bravo *jizz*

hehe
  #4   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2003, 02:24 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
good work!

Great story so far, and I like the slowly increasing pace... Keep up the good work!

-- massingUP

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #5   Add to jpaddoc1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2003, 01:41 PM

jpaddoc1
Please- more of this excellent story!

Don't let this story die......
  #6   Add to wermoose's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2004, 03:33 PM

wermoose
please sir, may I have some more....

Bloody hot story dude,
I know it's been a while but any plans on a follow up?
Thanks
Martin
  #7   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2004, 02:41 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Great great story

unfortunately, the other parts are about to fall off the end of the board
but really, i'd like to read the next parts

Quick Reply
Bold