The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:42 PM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
The Salt Interlude The Gym Bunny part 1-3 by rdyroger

[COLOR=White]The Salt Interlude the gym bunny by rdyroger copyright 2009 and all that legal stuff

Well, if you're reading this you know what's happened. Here's how.

I worked out (if you can call it that) at the new gym in the mall. In fact, being the gay teen that I was I was probably the first in line to sign up. I do remember the new employees had trouble filling out the forms because they'd never done it before.

Still, what good was it going to do me with all of my big handicaps? The sum total of which was smallness. Skinny, not slender, not lightly muscled. No muscles. And, you know the guy at the gym with the smallest package? Yeah, that was me. And my voice. Squeeky. I had a dearth of testosterone. I don't even want to talk about my height. Let's just say the day I actually measured 5' tall I had a celebration (inside) because I thought I wouldn't get that tall. And then I spent another year waiting for 5'1" tall, and it never came.

From across the street I looked like a kid. I had to buy clothes in the boy's section of the department store, but that became so embarrassing I just ordered everything online.

I was so small I was almost elfin, I guess. The tiny kind of elf- not the cool Lord of the Rings elves. and certainly not the sexy kind, I had a skinny face and a skinny everything!

But I'm getting depressed so I'll just let you know my hair was black and stringy and my eyes were brown.

Okay, so I was at the new gym... which quickly became my new favorite home away from home. One day there was a new guy working there, whose name was Austin. He was a giant. He was amazing. I was in awe of him. He was over 7' tall. I couldn't stop staring at him. I mean, he was HUGE.

I stumbled by him for a week, and then one day as I came in he said, "Hi Jacob!"

"Oh, hi."

"Aren't you talking to me anymore?"

"Oh, I ... " and he laughed

"Jacob, it's me, Austin."

"ummm ... I'm confused?"

"I grew bigger, I used to work the counter and I was only 5'2 or so? We used to chat all the time?"

I looked, and then I saw that it WAS Austin. But I would NEVER have recognized him. He was way cool though. I think he was lonely. We ended up having lunch, and then he came on to me.

Yeah, that's what I said. But he was serious. He was so horny that he needed to get off all the time and I was happy enough to worship his muscles. But when I saw his giant penis, that was, just incredible.

And when he came it was like nothing I'd ever seen. or felt. My own puny cock was shooting and dribbling. I never imagined I would be with such an incredibly muscular, tall, huge hung Korean stud.

Well, afterwards I asked him about his growth. He just said that some guy named Travis at the gym had some salts that made you grow. I asked where Travis got them, and he said he didn't know. Then he started jerking off again. That occupied my attention and it was only later I thought about Travis again.

I wanted some of these salts. But Austin made it pretty clear he didn't think Travis was handing any of them out.

I knew who Travis was, of course. He was huge, not a giant like Austin, but way huge. I mean, everyone is huge when you're only 5' tall. But instead of being a foot taller, Travis was 2 feet taller than me. And Austin, he was 3 inches taller than that! You wouldn't think it would make a big difference. But those three inches did make a difference and take Austin into giant territory. And I'd heard from some guy who saw Travis in the bathroom and said he was hung bigger than a horse. And he hung out with a bunch of really huge guys.

I found myself following Travis. I stayed way back and staked him out. He never saw me. I took several days to finally follow him home, and when I got the address I looked up the tax records and found his family name. Then I did some research and it didn't take long to connect the dots to his Uncle Joseph who was a molecular biologist. He had a lab at the university and darned if it wasn't in the basement of the old science building, and it was very empty esp in the late evenings or on Sundays especially. No one, and I mean know one, even knew that it was there, And no one certainly went into the basement level unless they had business there. So I just waited, and spied. It didn't take too long. I planned a "reasonable excuse" and wore a janitor uniform I "borrowed" and had altered to fit me. But no one was even around. The lock took a minute to jimmy and I was in. And I had the entire night. I photographed his notebook and took samples of each of the salts in the large jars in the cupboard, which the lock was pretty flimsy. So in a few hours, I was home, and I uploaded the photos and started to read.

I couldn't BELIEVE what the graphs and test results said. He even had racial marker DNA that turned on or off anything including skin and eye color. I made my plans. Austin had told me how powerful this stuff was. I wasn't going to overdo it, I wanted to enjoy the ride and take my time with it. I'd spent all my life being small, now I was going to enjoy, a little bit at a time, becoming a giant. I planned it out, you see, and weighed and measured the salts and labeled them and dated them. I stashed them in my room, and I went out to the clubs that night. No one looked at me, except out of pity. Austin was nice enough to look past my diminutive size and enjoy my company. But I knew I was just fun for him, he wanted a BIG man.

But I wasn't going to leap forward and be like Austin... probably not ever, and certainly not right away. I was going to be careful and enjoy what I was going to become. I had some money as my parents had passed away and... well, there wasn't anyone going to notice anything about me as I really didn't have much in the way of close friends. Which is why I hung out at the gym all the time.

Well, the next thing you know was to plan out the changes. I wanted to enjoy a variety of different sorts of experiences and I knew that the only real limit was I couldn't reduce my size, as it would put a strain on my liver and kidneys that they wouldn't be able to take.

So I read up on all of his formulas, esp the newer ones, which he'd tailored for all sorts of interesting modifications. One that was kind of interesting to me was being a blond muscle twink gym bunny, the sort you see all the time, all worked out and tight and toned.

So I took the first package with my dinner that night. It was 3 tsp of this sort of skinny blond tall hung gf... not what Joseph had used for "Sam", whoever that was, but a variant that was something blah blah... sampled different growth factors, the model had been slender, muscled, tall, very hung, and blond and green eyed and very coordinated, apparently a very good dancer. I felt fine, and after about an hour I was sleepy. So I laid down on the bed and I went to sleep. I woke up in the morning, very rested. I felt great, actually.

I stretched and my curled fist hit the wall over the headboard on my bed. That was different! I suddenly needed to take a leaki. I got up and walked clumsily into the bathroom to take a leak. My junk was crammed into my briefs and I was surprised when I pulled the ginches down. Surprised like in snakes in a can party favor surprised. My cock ... previously non existent, was now a good 3 incher soft and was quite happy to escape the overly tight briefs. I took a leak, a long, loud, thick streamed leak now, and finally could think when it didn't feel like my bladder was going to explode. I examined my cock again, definitely thicker, and 3" long soft, and also I now actually had testicles instead of grapes. After that I looked in the mirror. My hair had grown out two inches and was more blond. My eyes were greenish, which was much better than the blah brown hazel they had been. I also had real swimmer pecs, for the first time. And I looked toned. I was like zero percent body fat but at least that showed off my slender form and muscles. My upper arms were a bit bigger. I tried getting dressed, but my jeans were too short by 4 inches so I wore some shorts. Then I started getting curious and horny as I woke up more so the next thing I knew my shorts were around my ankles and I was stroking my 3" cock and it got longer and longer and longer and I discovered I was what they call a "grower" because I was a good 7" med thick and that was on my first dosing of the Salt. Very cool! I came and actually shot a good 4 shots on the mirror. That was a lot for the old me! This was great.

I looked a lot better- more handsome. I measured myself and I was 5'4" tall. WOW. I know you're probably laughing, but for the first time I was approaching a more normal height. Previously, I'd been so short I was like a kid. Now, at least I was in the range of a very short adult male. I shaved my head pretty close, so I had a brown-blond buzz cut. My skin looked good and I went for a swim at the gym. I swam some laps, and laid out in the sun. Austin was there and said hi to me. He didn't really seem to notice anything different, but he was distracted by some hot huge guy chatting him up... Jonathan, I think his name was. When I said hi to them, I was surprised that my voice didn't squeek so much. It had a bit more timbre in it, which was cool. I later discovered I now had a decent singing voice (tenor) and I went out to Karioke later that week. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyways I came in after the nap in the sun and I got an unexpected surprise. My skin in just about an hour had turned to a great golden brown tan. So now I had hazel greenish eyes, tight toned body, dark blond hair, and was taller. Yes well I was 4" taller... imagine how great that felt, if you were suddenly 4" taller- and fit and had a decent average cock. I was able to reach up and get glasses out of the cupboard without straining. By the time I was done, I would be able to reach the top of the kitchen cabinets. I was going to enjoy the heck out of this. Seriously. I was going to MAKE it last.

Austin was gone when I left, probably took off with Jonathan I expect. When I saw him again, that was a big surprise.

I wasn't going to take any Salts for the rest of the month. It was March, and my plan was to enjoy the Spring and GROW into the Summer.

I have to admit, I slept around with more guys in that one week, than I had in the last three years.

My plans worked for a while, then went horribly wrong.

Part 2

Austin was gone from the gym for a couple of days, which kinda bugged me, as I wanted to show off to him a bit and see if he noticed anything. I knew he was the horniest guy around, so I figured I could have some more hot muscle worshipping sex with him too. And that did happen, but not as I expected.

I went out and danced and flirted and got a couple of blow jobs in the car from guys at the clubs and hooked up once or twice. It wasn't anything crazy or special, but being a blondish twink definitely suddenly attracted a lot of tops to me all different sorts of guys, some muscly, some tall, some black, white, asian, all types. Which was fine, as I enjoyed being a bottom... hell, I loved it.

Three days later, I went to the gym for my workout, which seemed more productive now- I FELT better when I pumped iron, I worked out more frequently now, as opposed to just hanging out at the gym.

And then Austin came back to work. HE WAS HUGE. Bigger than before, and his junk bulged massively and his testicles... they were, huge. You know, like, oh my, hello Austin, holy fuck what is that in your pants? Two coconuts?

So we went back to my place after he got off and I got him off. He was too big to fuck me, but we fucked around and I teased him to ejaculation again and again. He rubbed his huge penis between my legs and up my buttocks too, and then would shoot huge loads of hot cum in my hair and down my back. Get this, he'd run into some more of the salts, and he was now 7'7" tall and 507 lbs. His muscles were so amazing and huge, and I really got off on his giant pecs and biceps.

I was actually able to fuck his ass too with my 7" cock, but it barely made it past his muscled glutes... still it was enough to make him rampantly erect and to shoot again and again. He was so amazing I was really turned on. Much more so than the last time I was with Austin, and I realized it must be the salts kicking in and making me hornier... I was "edging" and in a haze of lust. Austin seemed consumed by it, but he was careful not to hurt me. And there was something amazing about his giant cock, so big laying across my face while I licked it, or the smell of his massive nuts when I shoved my face between them.

You should know that as much as I enjoyed muscle sex with Austin, I had no intention of getting taller than 6'. I had spent a long time being way short, I didn't see the attraction of sticking out in the opposite direction. I wanted to fit in, be fit and muscled and handsome and a bit better hung. Heck, I already had a 7" when it was all the way hard. How much bigger would really be practical? And the blond twink thing was really working for me. I didn't want to blow it like Austin, as much as he seemed to enjoy it.

Well, I kept working out and fucking with Austin, you know it's really easy to have sex with an oversexed muscle god because they NEVER say no.

And I whored around with a lot of studs. My little blond twink thing was going great!

Two weeks later I was ready for the next small step. I took the premeasured packet of Salts just as I had planned. This was another 2 tsp of the same salts. That should be sufficient to really make me more desireable!

I went to bed that evening yawning, wondering what the morning would bring.

The next morning I woke and the sun was streaming in and I felt really energized.

I stood up swaying a bit, and again felt the need to empty my bladder and I hurried to the bathroom and again I had a surprise. This time my cock was bigger again in my hand, another couple of inches. I splashed in the bowl and then shook my cock and measured it. I was 5" soft. Wow, that was great. My testicles were now about the size of hen's eggs, so that was great too! I remembered that these salts were supposed to make me tall and blond and hung, and I suddenly realized that Joseph wasn't kidding around! I looked into the mirror and I was taller and greener eyed and blonder- and handsomer, higher cheekbones, more heart shaped face, my lips were certainly more kissable looking. Even my eyelashes had thickened and lengthened, drawing attention to my green eyes. And my pecs- I had real pecs, and real biceps. I was still totally ripped too. I measured and I was already 5'8" tall. That was to be expected, you know, because I was taking a height stimulator with the blonding thing and the hung thing... so I was now at the low end of my acceptable range in development. I loved being so much taller. No one looked at me anymore, except to admire my gymnast's build or the 5" bulging in my shorts.

That was the last normal day I had... although I didn't know it then. I went to the gym and Austin looked at me and was really nice. He seemed even more attracted to me, I didn't think he even notice I was taller. Why would he- what was the difference between 5'4" and 5'8" to a guy 7'7" tall? The answer is... NOTHING.

We went to my place and had some hot sexy fun. Even with my now 5" soft Grower cock, it only grew to 9.5", and that was just on the big side of big... I mean, people would definitely look twice at that, no doubt, but... they wouldn't call the sex police or anything.

Then Austin, well, then he wouldn't leave. I thought he was just, you know, being Austin. And horny. He could just cum and cum and cum for hours, if you encouraged him. Or if you didn't. And you know, I thought I was a bit more muscular. And I was now 5'8" tall. But that was nothing next to the 7'7" tall behemoth that was the hairy 500 lb korean daddy stud Austin with his enormous package. He wanted to play a game... so I was pretty horny from the new salts and I agreed and he tied me up and gagged me.

That was hot. But then he started searching through my apartment. Which wasn't a big place, you know. But I suddenly realized what was going on. He DID notice my height increase, and even if he didn't notice that, the difference between a 7" cock and a 9.5" cock even a guy as big as Austin would notice. I couldn't even talk to him, because of the gag in my mouth. The bedframe was steel and I couldn't move it a millimeter it was so strong. I was tied spread eagle on the bed, face up.

Then I heard Austin in my desk drawer. I heard him take out the metal case with the salts.

When he came back in the room, a few minutes later, he had my notes in his massive gorrilla hands and he looked at me and smiled. "Now we're gonna have some real fun!" he rumbled. I looked at this giant, as tall as the ceiling, all 500 lbs of him, with his hairy legs and chest and pubes and arms and beard shadow already growing in at 11am and then I looked down at his penis. Austin saw me looking and he laughed.

Now you may know that Austin was huge hung, with giant testicles. But you don't really understand, because he was literally a freak. He worked behind the counter at the gym so people wouldn't see his crotch when they walked in. That was management's idea. Right. Like people wouldn't look when Austin was 500 lbs and 7'7" tall. When he wore his unitard to the gym, his package was like two coconuts and a giant squash shoved in there. He was thick even soft, and he was a grower like I was, but even when he was not erect, that squash was so thick around you needed two hands to encircle the shaft, and the length even stuffed in there was 13 or 14 or 15". He was always sporting a half chubby, it seemed anyway. Which was only even bearable because he was such a behemoth. When he was erect, his cock was so long, it rose up to 28" between his pectorals and he could fuck his own pecs. That's why he couldn't fuck me, he was too big.

Well, the next thing that happened was a suprise again. Austin left, and returned an hour later. He was busy in the kitchen, and I heard him banging and clattering around.

Then he came into the room again. He already had an almost full erection, his meat swinging and slapping his knees.

He was carrying an IV bag and some plastic tubing. He fed the tubing up my nose and down the back of my throat and I had to swallow it. Once it was in my stomach he hung the IV bag over the bed and it started dripping. In a few minutes I had a salty taste in the back of my throat. I jerked hard at the ropes but it was useless.

I watched the IV bag - there was about a quart of water in it, drain about a cup into my stomach and then I started to get really sleepy. Austin came over and increased the drip rate, and I jerked about violently. But it was no use.

I passed out.

When I woke up the sun was shining in the side window. I felt very groggy. slowly I started to wake up. Austin was nowhere in sight.

I noticed he'd propped a pillow under my head, and I looked down at myself when I could focus.

My cock, my genitals... they were so big! I'd thought 5" soft was big... try 8" soft and beer can thick! And from what I could see (and feel) from my testicles, they were now much bigger, almost as big as baseballs.

I was a lot taller. That was certain. I also was more muscular, but only with normal sized muscle pecs and ripped abs and some size to my quads. Almost certainly Austin had given me more of the blond tall and hung that was certain.

I tried the ropes, and they were still too tight. I couldn't break them. Austin must have heard, because he came into the bedroom and I looked at him. He'd been into the salts too. His genitals were even bigger now, and he was probably 550 lbs. I guess my eyes grew pretty wide at the sight of him and he shook his hips, and then stroked his penis to 32" erect.

"you like?" asked Austin. "You want this?"

"You want to be hung like this?"

I shook my head violently and that seemed to excite Austin. He climbed on top of me and started stroking our cocks together. I was incredibly horny. I was erect in about 15 second and my cock was 13" long, and really thick. Soon Austin shot a load on my chest and face, and then that set me off. I couldn't resist it. I shot and shot, shuddering violently with the force of the ejaculation and the wild orgasm. I had never experienced anything ilke it.

Austin took out the gag. He gave me some water. I thought about shouting for help but he saw it in my eyes and I knew to keep my mouth shut. He was going to have his fun, whatever I thought.

Then he shoved the gag back in my mouth. I'd thought he was going to let me go. But he went back toward the kitchen and came back a few minutes later, with another IV bag. I really went crazy thrashing around then. It was no use, i wasn't anywhere muscled enough to break these ropes or a steel welded bed frame!

Austin held up the bedside mirror so I could see myself. I was taller, about 6' 2" tall. And I was hung 13" hard with big balls and muscled and ripped. Austin held up a ruler next to my cock and my cock was longer than the ruler. He smiled at me. And my hair was platinum blond and my eyes were emerald green.

I was also completely hard and erect again. He attached the IV bag to the plastic tubing and hung it up, and set it to a fast drip. He smiled and smiled while he jerked us both off again. In another few minutes, I passed out again.

The next time I woke up I was really bleary. I felt different. The straps were tight but looser, as I had grown taller. I managed to get one free before Austin came in and double tied my hands and feet again. I wasn't going anywhere.

After I... calmed down, I took stock of the situation.

I looked down and I now had to crane to look over my pecs, as they stuck out about an inch and a half. And my nipples were sticking out a lot farther than I remember. I was a lot taller. But that wasn't what was causing my anxiety. I was worried by the feeling of something heavy and thick and soft and long and smooth laying on my abs. And the fact that when I tried to move my legs closer together, my balls were scrunched together and it HURT. Ouch. Lesson one, when you're hung. Don't get your junk twisted up between your legs.

Part 3

I was laying there, and I was feeling sorry for myself. The reason I was feeling sorry for myself is when I had craned my head forward, to look over my now protruding pecs and my giant golden brown nipples that stuck out about 3/4 of an inch, was that I looked at my penis. It was staring straight at me, my one eyed trouser snake, and from the angle I had trouble seeing how long it was, because I didn't know how TALL I was. But I didn't have any trouble seeing how thick it was. Soft, laying there, it was 8" in circumference. I saw that it was laying on my golden brown tan skin, and I saw the curly blond bush of hair around its base, and I saw that it was resting flaccid and heavy up within a few inches of my pecs. I twisted and jumped in bed, and that caused it to flop down my right thigh. It flowed from the now obscenely thick base, across my hip, and hung down the side of my glute until it just touched the sheets, while I was laying flat on my back. I was a freak. No one had a normal cock this size, I was 12" long soft.

I was a lot stronger, and my biceps were mounded with muscle. I strained but even though the ropes were now looser yet again, as I had grown a lot taller, the double tied ropes were too strong for me to break. The bed frame creaked but held fast.

And I was even hornier. Austin, hearing my struggles, came into the room, and for the first time I realized I wasn't covered with dried cum, so he must have cleaned me up some. But the thing is, to moment I saw him standing there, all 550 lbs of him, I felt a rush of sexual arousal that for the first time I didn't feel I was in control emotionally, or sexually. I just wanted sex, needed sex, needed every inch of Austin touching me all over. All I could think about, all I wanted to think about, was the rush of lust that flooded my body as my new cock flooded with blood and became erect for the first time. My erection quickly grew and I felt my cock pushing up at my new pecs. I looked down again at my cock, now red and angry and erect and thicker and only about 10 inches from my chin. I became so hard it lifted off my abs and pointed straight at my face. My testicles felt enormously heavy and they were on fire. Precum starting dripping, then running in a thin stream from the slit of my massive blond cock.

Austin smiled a filthy, evil smile. He knew what I was feeling. He held up the mirror for me to see. Long long blond hair and green green eyes... and handsome... like a tall God. I was muscled, and I would be bodybuilder sized but for the fact I was stretched so long and tall. I was a lot taller, and even through my lust I could see that I was now almost as tall as my bed was long. An 84" California King. Don't laugh, it came with the place, so I took it. Although when I used to lay in bed at night and wish I were taller, I didn't realize that I would be looking down on myself from a mirror and realized that I was 6'9" tall! And then Austin reached down between my spread eagle legs, and lifted my left nut for me to see. It filled his hand, bigger than a baseball. At that the room because hazy and I looked down as my cock sprayed a huge burst of cum into my face and onto my pecs. It just kept shooting.

After I finally stopped cumming and could think again, the clock on the wall told me that I had lost about 5 minutes. My entire face and hair and chest was completely covered with cum. Also I realized that Austin had been jerking off and shooting on me as well. He took out my gag and let me drink some water.

"When are you going to let me go?" was the only thing I had time to ask before he shoved the cum soaked gag back into place. The thought of the cum soaked rag had my cock springing erect again. Anything was likely to turn me on now. At least he had the courtesy to answer my question.

"I'm not. When you break free I'll leave."

I tried. I really tried. But the ropes were too strong and the bed was welded.

He was back a few minutes later, with another IV bag. I shuddered because I was so afraid of what it would do to me. I wanted it, you see. Even if he'd let me up then, I'm not sure I could have resisted. I would have taken it willingly. But there was a core to me inside that was sick, a sick pit in the feeling of my stomach that was soon filled with salty water as the relentless IV bag continued to drip Salts into my stomach.

I was angry with him, and with myself, because I wanted it. If I didn't get free now, I wouldn't be able to stop him. I was going to end up over 7 feet tall, with another bag. God knows what else he was putting into it.

I guess he read my mind, or my eyes.

"It's more of the same, and a bit more to help that along... some aggression and some muscle and some extra genital growth this time, and some especially for your tiny balls to get man sized (he hefted his cantaloupes as he said that) and some extra sex enhancer ... a lot of that... and some of the semen increase gf, that will help you really be a super shooter. " My eyes must have really gotten wide then. Austin laughed. "Heck, you barely shot a 1/3 cup of cum onto your face- but next time.... " He laughed and walked out. I felt the bed frame creaking as I fought but the Salts overtook me after about five minutes and I drifted off... or rather, blacked out.

This is a different sort of story, what if someone FORCED you? I'm still writing on this one should be a conclusion soon.

thanks,

rdyroger

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Out of all the salt stories, this is the one that I enjoyed the most. Not that the others weren't great, but there's something about the forced growth which really works for me! I've never thought about it before... interesting.

Can't wait to see how it ends.

- Dem

- Shamshad Khan
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:40 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
If someone forced me, I think they would be stumped trying to find a way to FORCE me to be bigger and stronger and more hung against my will. :3

This was so, so hot, though.
  #4   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:43 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
WOW different but very hott
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 12:23 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Hot

I'm not usually into domination, but you've hit a nerve. Austin seems to know what Jacob really wants, even though he subverts Jacob's plans to take it slow. This is a different style for you, but you're working it well.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options