The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: How often do you jerk off?
Poll Options
How often do you jerk off?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #81   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 12:55 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieJvilleNC View Post
LOL....as a "lapsed Catholic" confession is one thing I don't miss. Although, I was taught you shouldn't confess anything that you had no intention of stopping. So, since I never plan on stopping jerking off, then I never worried about confessing it!

Hell, I usually have to JO when I get home from the gym. :">
Very hot! When I first started lifting and on my first cycle once I first saw the thick veins , the most incredible pumps and seeing how hard and huge my muscles were growing I would strip down once I got home from the gym, with my big muscle cock leaking roid filled pre-cum like an open faucet and start flexing! I couldn't believe how my muscles were growing! How hard they were and how huge of a pump I had! As I flexed I would tell myself that I was only going to get bigger and stronger and then I would close my eyes and picture myself freaky huge and busting through the wall of the gym and stand in front of a bus and let it slam into my huge chest and as I laughed I started to pick it up! It was about that time I would shoot a huge load all over the mirror without even touching myself! I was so turned on that I would cum again! As I got bigger and stronger I would flex in the mirror at the gym after a set and act like nobody was watcthing when I knew there were other muscle guys checking me out! My cock rock hard in my shorts! Once I noticed others were checking out my huge gains and rock hard cock in my shorts, after my workout I would hit the locker room and it was funny how several guys always seemed to be finished with their workout when I was lol! As I stripped down, I would bounce my huge pecs and how big my guns are! I don't mean to brag but I have been blessed with big muscle between my big quads and it was showing off also! I told one guy who seemed to be staring, hey my face is up here lol! I loved to walk over to the scale with my woody and my towel over my shower and weigh myself and then head to the showers! My gym has semi private stalls and instead of going home and flexing in the bathroom mirror , I had married men and hot gay men come into my shower stall and I ask me to flex while they jerked off! At first I was nervous but I began to get into it and
soon these guys wanted to give me oral! I couldn't let them down lol! But anyway, back to my question, do you flex for yourself after the gym and get off? I think that is very hot big man! Sorry this is so long! I didn't mean to write a novel lol!

BigRR
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #82   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2008, 07:55 AM

RonnieRules
Send a message via Skype™ to RonnieRules
I think the poll is a little bit inaccurate. How do you define often? Compared to whom?

I usually jerk off once a day. Sometimes twice. So is this an "often"?

@Big RR: Very hot, what you wrote! Although I'm not yet that muscular, seeing my six-pack in the mirror, arouses me a little bit. And I prefer to j/o before I work out, otherwise I couldn't concentrate on my training :P
  #83   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Red face For What It's Worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRules View Post
I think the poll is a little bit inaccurate. How do you define often? Compared to whom?

I usually jerk off once a day. Sometimes twice. So is this an "often"?

@Big RR: Very hot, what you wrote! Although I'm not yet that muscular, seeing my six-pack in the mirror, arouses me a little bit. And I prefer to j/o before I work out, otherwise I couldn't concentrate on my training :P
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation
[quote]The (2004)NOW magazine survey has it that the frequency of masturbation declines after the age of 17. Many males masturbate daily, or even more frequently, well into their 20s and sometimes far beyond. This decline is more drastic among females, and more gradual among males. While females aged 13?17 masturbated almost once a day on average (and almost as often as their male peers), adult women only masturbated 8?9 times a month, compared to the 18?22 among men. Adolescent youths report being able to masturbate to ejaculation around six times per day, though some men in older middle age report being hard pressed to ejaculate even once per day. On the other hand healthy 21-28 year old males are able to masturbate at least 8-10 times per day if they are not stressed. The survey does not give a full demographic breakdown of respondents, however, and the sexual history of respondents to this poll, who are readers of an urban Toronto lifestyle magazine, may not extend to the general population.[/QUOTE]

A couple of other sites of interest....
http://www.jackinworld.com
http://www.masturbationpage.com/
http://advancedmasturbation.com/

and some opposing views...
http://www.religioustolerance.org/masturba.htm
http://ldolphin.org/Mast.shtml
  #84   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2008, 01:34 AM

RonnieRules
Quote:
On the other hand healthy 21-28 year old males are able to masturbate at least 8-10 times per day if they are not stressed.
Yieks, seems like I'm just a "rarely"!

But guys, be honest - when you masturbarte the 8th time, is there anything more dripping out of you dick than a little bit of water?

Maybe it's just training... Well, then I should start "working out" now.

#85   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2008, 03:43 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRules View Post
Yieks, seems like I'm just a "rarely"!

But guys, be honest - when you masturbate the 8th time, is there anything more dripping out of you dick than a little bit of water?

Maybe it's just training... Well, then I should start "working out" now.

Well in my experience going for more than about three home runs in a sitting seldom does much beyond some muscle spasms and hip flexions but if you wait a few hours you will likely manage two or three more homers before running dry again... The key is to pace yourself... if you get it right you can literally "Cum" all night quite easily if you want to... not that I have ever had the occasion to attempt to do it with a partner

Ender
  #86   Add to PROZAC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 05:54 AM

PROZAC is on a distinguished road
hehe.
come on guys, stop cutting the foreskin of ourselves and there would be no use for lube for self pleasuring. and please no: cut cocks are more clean. u ever heard of shower? there u can get rid of the dick chease. btw. masturbating is used for girls in germany. it comes from the latein (manus) and its the name for hand. in germany its onanieren.
  #87   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 06:26 AM

RonnieRules
You can use "masturbieren" in German for men too!
  #88   Add to PROZAC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 07:18 AM

PROZAC is on a distinguished road
no its not correct. i studied german.
  #89   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROZAC View Post
hehe.
come on guys, stop cutting the foreskin of ourselves and there would be no use for lube for self pleasuring. and please no: cut cocks are more clean. u ever heard of shower? there u can get rid of the dick chease.....
I'm don't know where you're from but most guys where I live don't get a say about whether they get trimmed or not... when I and most of my peers were a couple of days old we were forcibly strapped down on a dissection board and with out stopping to sedate us or apply any sort of pain killer that part of our manhood was permanently sliced away... I guess the point is to impress on us the idea that if we funk up they could come back and take more...

Ender
  #90   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROZAC View Post
no its not correct. i studied german.
Hmm, no, it is correct-- it can technically be used for both men and women.

For what it's worth: here are my credentials. Germany is less than 5 minutes down the road from where I live.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options