The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rdalrt2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 03:12 PM

rdalrt2 is on a distinguished road
A Mirror, Darkly: Chapter 2

Chapter 2: "Revealed"

The pair remained silent for a time while Bruak finished washing himself off and got back into his clothes, pulling his sweatshirt back on. James had changed out of his gym clothes now, and was all smiles. It had started to rain while they were inside the gym, soft rumbles rolling down from the dark starless sky overhead.

?I?ll go pull my car around if you wanna wait inside.? He offered.

Bruak snorted a bit, ?I can walk just fine. Let?s go.?

They made their way to the parking lot across the street from the gym, and approached James? car, a shiny white BMW sedan. Bruak whistled a bit when he saw the car belonged to James.

?Wow?this is yours? Ya got good taste. Can?t go wrong with a beemer.?

James couldn?t help but laugh at that as he unlocked the car, sliding into the driver?s seat. He was just about to suggest the back seat to Bruak when the big orc was already starting to climb in, the car?s pampered suspension audibly groaning under the first real load it?d ever carried. The rear of the car sat in inch or two lower on its tires than the front did due to Bruak?s massive weight. He took up almost all of the back seat, there?s no way he?d have fit in the front!

?I live pretty far from here, I?m on the north side of town.?

Bruak nodded. ?Why do you work out here if yer place is on the other end of town? There?s gotta be better gyms up north.?

?This is on my way home from work. And it?s a real lifter?s gym.?

?True?I?m sick of these places that are all shiny with the plastic-coated crap and the bright lights and shitty new-age music.? Bruak grunted with scorn, having that particular pet peeve in common with James. ?I actually went to a place like that once. This skinny human with a pierced nose tried to throw me out for not wearing a shirt when I lifted. What?s wrong with that?!?

Indeed, James thought. But he remained a bit silent as he got the car on the northbound highway, noticing the difference in handling that his formerly-nimble car was demonstrating. As he drove a sinking feeling washed over him, he?d spent so much time obsessing over Bruak?s physical aspects he hadn?t thought about actual topics of conversation. He didn?t want to create an awkward silence, so he opened with a surefire icebreaker.

?So?what do you do for fun??

?Y?mean besides lift?? James nodded. ?Well?I like camping. And my motorcycle, before I wrecked it anyway. The one I have now just ain?t the same, y?know?? The big orc snickered at that. James was a bit taken aback, however.

?You wrecked a motorcycle? Most people don?t live to tell the tale??

?Well I ain?t most people?and yeah, I was ridin? when I probly shouldn?t have been, there was still some ice on the road. So I go around a corner and gas it a bit and the whole thing comes out from under me. Next thing I know I?m rollin? along the pavement, my leathers all torn up, and my bike?s a smokin? wreck wrapped around a pole. Miss that bike, was a damn fine machine. Uncle bought it for me when I turned sixteen.?

?Sounds like your uncle is a pretty cool guy! I had to pay for my first set of wheels myself. Some crappy Volvo.?

?Yeah?he was a real cool guy.? The way Bruak said it made James wince a bit, like he was treading over a soft spot for the orc. James didn?t say anything else as he pulled onto the boulevard that he lived on, swiping his card to access the underground parking garage.

The elevator was quite old, and always made James a bit nervous whenever he rode it. It was a freight elevator that was built sometime in the 20s, and seemed to be on its last leg. It groaned and creaked with Bruak?s added weight, but still held up until they made it to the top floor, where James? apartment was. He slid his key into the lock and opened the door, revealing his large, open, high-ceiling converted loft. Bruak whistled when he stepped in, ducking his head under the doorframe a bit.

?Daaaamn?this place is huge! Real fancy too??

There was a lot of open space in the loft, which suited the orc just fine! The furniture was quite posh, and a gleaming wide-screen plasma TV sat in a corner of the room, across from the futon James mentioned earlier. The rain pattered against the huge windows that made up almost all of the exterior wall, small bolts of lightning dancing between the heavy clouds.

?Glad you like it, heh?? James said, somewhat nervously. ?So! What do you like on your pizza?? He asked, grabbing his cell phone off the counter.

Bruak blushed a bit, unfamiliar with being treated like a guest. ?Erm?Pineapple and mushroom. But you don?t gotta order me anything, I?m fine.?

?I?m getting some for myself anyway, and a hot meal was part of the deal, remember?? James grinned slyly, starting to get his confidence back. He?d managed to woo guys before, and romancing an orc didn?t seem to be much different!

Bruak smirked. ?Yeah, alright.? The big orc gingerly sat down on the couch, having accidentally smashed human furniture before, making sure it would hold his weight before he fully committed to it. He pulled his sweatshirt off, revealing that he was bare underneath, his tank top wrapped up in the small pocket on the front of his hoodie. James was surprised to see him like that, but he didn?t make a sound, dialing the number for the pizza place. He ordered a medium for himself, and two extra-larges for Bruak. James couldn?t see it since he was looking the other way, but Bruak was blushing.

?Ya didn?t hafta get so much for me.? He said when James hung up the phone. The big human chuckled as he joined Bruak on the sofa.

?Well, I know it takes a lot of calories to fuel a muscle machine like that. Just trying to keep your furnace full is all. Oh! How ?bout a drink? I?ve had this stuff for a while?? James crouched down and started fishing around under the cabinet, producing a bottle filled with a liquid that looked almost pure black, with a label that was written in Orcish. ?Imported spirits, all the way from Siberia.?

Bruak sat up, taking notice of this. ?You got booze from the homeland?...How?d you get that?? Even though orcs lived all over the world these days, they got their start in one of two places. Either the near-barren tundra of Siberia, where the orcs were tall, wide, and bulky with lighter hues of green and shorter, more dull tusks, or the steamy jugles of South America, where the local orcish traits are more sleek, slender muscle, darker shades, and longer, sharper tusks. Bruak was obviously the former, judging by his sheer mass and lighter tone of green.

?It was a present from my boss. I?ve only had a bit of it, I had no idea how strong it was! But now seems like the right time to break it out, heh! You like it neat, or with ice??

?I dunno?I?ve never had it. That stuff costs like 200 bucks a bottle, doesn?t it??

James shrugged, grabbing a glass and tossing two icecubes into it, pouring some of the ominous liquid over them. ?Something like that. But like I said, a nice meal is on me.? James sat down, passing the glass to Bruak, feeling the big orc?s fingers brush his own as he took the glass.

Bruak smirked. ?Man?ya just meet me and yer offerin? me a place to sleep, pizza, and now authentic booze. Y?sure know how to please an orc?? He paused, taking a sip of his drink, liking how strong the liquid was. Emboldened slightly by his razor-sharp intuition, he added, ?In more ways than one I?m guessing.?

James stammered, looking for a response. ?E-erm?it?s nothing really.?

?Aw c?mon now. The way you ogled me in the gym, how nice yer bein??If I didn?t know better I?d say you have a thing for us orcs.? James? face flushed beet red, his ears burning. He gulped, feeling exposed. It was true, he was an orc chaser, and he was smitten with Bruak particularly. Bruak grinned a bit wider when he saw James? reaction, his suspicions confirmed. ?Nothin? to be embarrassed about, y?know. I?m flattered.? Bruak took a confident sip of the dark liquid, swallowing it quickly to keep the bitter taste off his tongue.

?Well?don?t think I?m being nice just because I expect something in return! I?m not like that.? The human blurted out, wanting to make his genuine intentions known.

Bruak laughed, clapping the human on the back with his wide palm. ?I know, fella. Yer a good heart.? He poked James? chest with a meaty digit. ?Those are rare these days. So tell me, have you had an orc boyfriend in the past??

James paused, taking a breath, trying to relax. ?No?I never really got up the courage to ask one out.? Despite being in his late 20s, much of his boyish mannerisms carried over, one being his somewhat crippling shyness around those he found desirable. Here he was, a powerful financial executive with money, influence, and connections, and yet he was completely stonewalled in more personal matters. The irony wasn?t lost on him.

Bruak smiled sincerely, scooting a bit closer, the fabric of the futon groaning a bit as he slid across it. ?Yeah, I can understand that. We?re pretty big guys! And some orcs don?t take kindly to bein? hit on by humans.? Bruak flexed his left arm, looking at the mound of muscle that seemed like it threatened to burst his skin. ?But I ain?t one of those orcs, Jimmy.?

James blushed again, he usually hated being called that. But, the way Bruak said it made him feel at ease with it.

?So?? Bruak continued, ?All those times I saw you in the gym wasn?t just a coincidence, hmm? You had a thing for me??

James nodded weakly, blushing. Bruak chuckled and shook his head.

?Why didn?t ya say somethin? earlier? Shit, it?s been months and months that I?ve been seeing you there. Could have at least asked for a spot or somethin?, maybe you?d have gotten an underside view of my junk.?

The frankness and open-ness with which he said it made James? heart skip a beat. He?d heard that orcs weren?t shy about sex, and were very open creatures when it came to such things, but he?d always shrugged that off as a species stereotype. But it seemed like it was true, at least for Bruak! Despite this, James couldn?t work up the courage to speak coherently.

?You like us big muscle guys, huh?? Bruak bounced his bare chest, making the huge mounds of flesh pulsate and slowly roll upward, coalescing into rock-hard plates of armor-like muscle. He was teasing the poor human now, trying to get a rise out of him. ?Yeah, us orcs got lotsa muscle. Not too shabby between the legs either. ?Course you know that first hand, you already got a peek at mine.? He grinned devilishly. ?You uh? wanna get more familiar with it??

James looked like he was about to keel over, he couldn?t believe this was coming out of the orc?s mouth! He was worried he?d crashed his car on the way over and this was some sort of dream he was having as he laid dying in the mud. But no, this was real! The creature that he idolized for over a year was here in his living room, shirtless, offering his cock! Was he just putting him on, being a jerk and flaunting everything that James found hot just to toy with him?

?You wanna know how big I am, Jimmy? In numbers and all that? Last time I was measured, I was 8?9? tall, and I weighed 1649 pounds. But I wanna get to 1700. I wanna be one of those orc bodybuilders, the guys who are at least a ton. Bigger, even. And my junk?well?soft, my cock varies from about 18 to 21 inches. Hard, it gets to be about 32 inches. ?Bout as big around as one of those 2-liter bottles, too. And you saw how big my nuts were, a little bigger than grapefruits I?d say.? Bruak paused, taking another sip of his drink, finishing it off. James was nearly panting as the orc confidently stated his measurements, lust was clouding his mind. ?So?you like big guys like me??

?Oh god yes?? James practically whimpered, so cowed by Bruak?s overwhelming masculinity and confidence. In mannerisms, he was everything that James wished he could be. He was confident, sexy, fully cognizant of his attractiveness and manly charms without being arrogant about it.

Bruak nodded, he seemed to be making a bit of progress with this jumpy fella. ?Touch my pecs, Jimmy. Give ?em a nice feel.?

James did so, he was compelled. He placed both his hands on Bruak?s huge chest, feeling the lightly hairy skin and rock-hard muscle underneath. His fingers spread out as far as they could, and even then his hands covered only a small portion of Bruak?s pecs. After James had laid his hands on the beast?s chest, Bruak began to slowly flex his pecs, rolling the muscle up and down as it contracted and relaxed. James almost shuddered, it was like feeling a wave of molten steel roll under the orc?s warm skin. Bruak repeated this several times, the human?s hands roaming across his chest, reaching his dark, silver dollar-sized nipples. Bruak groaned softly as James? fingertips brushed his nipples, indicating his approval. Orcs had very sensitive nipples, it was a large pleasure center for them. James looked up into Bruak?s eyes, almost as if silently asking permission.

The green beast nodded, and James turned his gaze back to Bruak?s chest, gently squeezing and teasing those fat nubs of orc flesh. Bruak?s pants began to stretch audibly as the massive python inside stirred from the treatment James was giving the behemoth?s chest.

?Suck ?em.? Bruak said, less of a request and more of a command, but James was happy to comply. His face dove forward and his mouth closed around the big left nipple, his hot wet mouth surrounding the tender spot. He rubbed his tongue across the erect areola, flicking his tongue across the tip in an effort to cover the entire surface with his puny human tongue. Bruak moaned softly, leaning his head back, his meaty palm coming up to grip the back of James? head gently, his big fingers softly digging into his skin, holding his head there until the orc was content. After a few long moments, Bruak gently moved the human?s head to the other nipple, and the treatment resumed on a fresh, dry nipple.

Like this, James got a full nose full of Bruak?s musky scent. His nose wasn?t as keen as an orc?s was, but Bruak?s overpowering aura of maleness and strength was not to be ignored. His fur tickled the human?s nose and chin, the scent of a hard workout mixed with the smells of steam and soap lingered on the giant. The muscle his face was touching was dense, thick, wide, and unfathomably strong. James felt that Bruak could crush his head between his pecs like a grape if he wanted to, but what a way to go! When he felt the orc tug his face away from the nipple, he instantly wanted to return, to give this behemoth more pleasure. But that thought was quickly driven from his mind as Bruak?s strong hand pulled James? head down and back so he was looking up into Bruak?s eyes, only long enough to see the orc?s face descending upon him. Soon he was only aware of the orc?s lips against his, the fat warm tongue sliding into his mouth, wrestling his own smaller inferior one, and the feeling of Bruak?s cool, dry tusks rubbing against his cheekbones. Bruak kissed James good and strong and deep for several long seconds, as if he was stamping his manliness into the human?s face and mind forever. James felt he could die now and go a happy man, but Bruak was not done.

He gently pushed the human onto his back on the sofa, and began to crawl over him on all fours like the predatory beast he was. He descended upon James once more, their lips scant millimeters away, Bruak?s tusks already touching James? face, when a sharp knock at the door broke them both from their trance. Their dinner had arrived.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 06:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thoroughly enjoyable. Great descriptions.
Mike
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:43 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
See, you're a natural xD
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdalrt2 View Post

?You wanna know how big I am, Jimmy? In numbers and all that? Last time I was measured, I was 8?9? tall, and I weighed 1649 pounds. But I wanna get to 1700. I wanna be one of those orc bodybuilders, the guys who are at least a ton. Bigger, even. And my junk?well?soft, my cock varies from about 18 to 21 inches. Hard, it gets to be about 32 inches. ?Bout as big around as one of those 2-liter bottles, too. And you saw how big my nuts were, a little bigger than grapefruits I?d say.? Bruak paused, taking another sip of his drink, finishing it off. James was nearly panting as the orc confidently stated his measurements, lust was clouding his mind. ?So?you like big guys like me??

Yep...I am definitely liking orcs each time more Especially the "orc daddies" type, great chapter dude! congratulations and keep up the great work.
  #5   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 10:47 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I hope that you keep going. I like where this is headed.
  #6   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 07:27 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
I wonder what happend to this?
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 08:39 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Arri's probably got school wrapping up, like so many of us.
  #8   Add to rdalrt2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 09:24 PM

rdalrt2 is on a distinguished road
Yes indeed, last week was finals week. Projects, papers, tests, bleh. But now that university's done with for the semester I'll be able to focus on this. Chapter 3 coming soon!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options