The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2009, 12:11 PM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy island

I think there was an old story here called "Muscleboy Island"

If not , then here is a premise . A scientist trying to prefect a superhuman formula ( the perfect male specimen ) experimented on some teenaged boys .

The boys grew muscular . It became something like the "Lord of the Flies" when they start to overtake the facility .
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2009, 12:13 PM

There was a movie called "Twins" with [COLOR=yellow]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/COLOR] .

He played the twin as the perfect male specimen and grew up on a secluded island .
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah, I think it remains on sites like Nifty.org. But that story always creeped me out because it always seemed to focus on the kids' erotic relationships. And these were pretty darn young adolescents.
  #4   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 09:14 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
It's on Nifty

I found it here:

http://www.freegaysex.com/nifty/gay/...sland-revised/
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 12:21 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Well, there is a new interactive story on www.writing.com call "Giant Muscle Boy Guardians" which is about a young man who becomes stranded on an uncharted island that is inhabited by giant muscular boys.

I guess this is a little bit of a "Muscle Boy Island" - type of story, with a twist.

E-mail me if you want the link.

You need an account (free!) on writing.com in order to read the story.
  #6   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 12:54 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedwards2005 View Post
I think there was an old story here called "Muscleboy Island"

If not , then here is a premise . A scientist trying to prefect a superhuman formula ( the perfect male specimen ) experimented on some teenaged boys .

The boys grew muscular . It became something like the "Lord of the Flies" when they start to overtake the facility .
"Muscleboy Island" had nothing like what you describe. As you could tell by following the link in a prior post, the boys in that story were depressingly good-natured, even after the island was attacked by hostile troops. Are you sure that the boys tried to take over the island from the researchers in the story you read? If so, I would like to find that tale too!
  #7   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 04:53 PM

lead guitarist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
"Muscleboy Island" had nothing like what you describe. As you could tell by following the link in a prior post, the boys in that story were depressingly good-natured, even after the island was attacked by hostile troops. Are you sure that the boys tried to take over the island from the researchers in the story you read? If so, I would like to find that tale too!
I wrote the original version of Muscle Boy Island. The link Bribear posted is to a revised version by someone else, who took the story in a way I never intended. And in my version, the boys did not try to take over the island from the researchers; they were trying to defend the island from mercenaries who invaded it.

And, while the boys are good-natured in the story (why is this depressing?), in the chapters I never got around to writing, there was going to be a great deal of violence. So if what you want is angry muscleboys beating the living crap out of people, all you have to do is read the chapters I haven't written yet.

Someday I'll get around to finishing the story, though.
  #8   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead guitarist View Post
I wrote the original version of Muscle Boy Island. The link Bribear posted is to a revised version by someone else, who took the story in a way I never intended. And in my version, the boys did not try to take over the island from the researchers; they were trying to defend the island from mercenaries who invaded it.

And, while the boys are good-natured in the story (why is this depressing?), in the chapters I never got around to writing, there was going to be a great deal of violence. So if what you want is angry muscleboys beating the living crap out of people, all you have to do is read the chapters I haven't written yet.

Someday I'll get around to finishing the story, though.
Of course "depressing" is a personal opinion of mine rather than an objective fact. The reason I found it depressing is because my interest in super-strength almost solely concerns teens and kids, so it was right up my alley in that respect, but the boys were far too good and morally upright for my tastes. I greatly enjoy seeing the moral corruption of superhuman power explored and the dark side of human nature acknowledged in such stories.

Actually I believe we've discussed this particular point before: when I e-mailed you what I had so far of my Collector story, with Solan and Justin? You were kind enough then to offer a very detailed and helpful response and critique, which I greatly appreciated.

What you have written about your chapters yet to come does sound quite intriguing, however. Seriously, do you really think you might someday write those chapters? After all this time?
  #9   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 09:01 PM

lead guitarist
Quote:
Of course "depressing" is a personal opinion of mine rather than an objective fact. The reason I found it depressing is because my interest in super-strength almost solely concerns teens and kids, so it was right up my alley in that respect, but the boys were far too good and morally upright for my tastes. I greatly enjoy seeing the moral corruption of superhuman power explored and the dark side of human nature acknowledged in such stories.

Actually I believe we've discussed this particular point before: when I e-mailed you what I had so far of my Collector story, with Solan and Justin? You were kind enough then to offer a very detailed and helpful response and critique, which I greatly appreciated.

What you have written about your chapters yet to come does sound quite intriguing, however. Seriously, do you really think you might someday write those chapters? After all this time?
I remember our correspondence and I thought it was a really positive creative experience. I think I benefited as much as, if not more than, you did because your story made me think deeply about writing. I enjoyed it!

I do think that at some point (maybe soon) I'll finish Muscle Boy Island. I like the setup still, and it's always rankled me that I never wrote the ending I had in my head. Also, several people have approached me and asked me to finish it. I've written many muscleboy stories since Muscle Boy Island, so why don't I just finish the first one?

I never posted Muscle Boy Island here, nor will I ever. This forum is hostile to stories involving underage characters. I never even posted it to the Nifty archive. I only posted it to Usenet, in a gay newsgroup. Somebody else posted it to Nifty, and wherever else it went. I'll finish it, but I don't know where to post it right now. Maybe I'll just send it to some friends by email. If you want to be on the list, let me know!

Thanks for remembering the story, and for commenting. I appreciate that something I wrote fourteen years ago is still in some peoples' memories.
  #10   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2009, 05:58 AM

Thanks for the update . Will have to give a read through again .
  #11   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2009, 05:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I'd like to apologize because re-reading the story, the kids were much older than I remembered. And I got an erection. :3
  #12   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead guitarist View Post
I remember our correspondence and I thought it was a really positive creative experience. I think I benefited as much as, if not more than, you did because your story made me think deeply about writing. I enjoyed it!

I do think that at some point (maybe soon) I'll finish Muscle Boy Island. I like the setup still, and it's always rankled me that I never wrote the ending I had in my head. Also, several people have approached me and asked me to finish it. I've written many muscleboy stories since Muscle Boy Island, so why don't I just finish the first one?

I never posted Muscle Boy Island here, nor will I ever. This forum is hostile to stories involving underage characters. I never even posted it to the Nifty archive. I only posted it to Usenet, in a gay newsgroup. Somebody else posted it to Nifty, and wherever else it went. I'll finish it, but I don't know where to post it right now. Maybe I'll just send it to some friends by email. If you want to be on the list, let me know!

Thanks for remembering the story, and for commenting. I appreciate that something I wrote fourteen years ago is still in some peoples' memories.
I'm pleased that you also found our correspondence to be a positive experience. I am still working on my story and progressing slowly but slowly, though at least I'm up to a hundred and twelve pages now.

It is true that there are some posters here who are hostile to stories involving underage characters, but I disagree that the entire board is hostile to such stories. On the contrary, Rowan's "Davey's Destiny" is one of the most popular tales on this board. Of course that story involves no sexual content, but "Little Mikey" does feature such content, and it is also popular. It is therefore disappointing that you have decided not to post the tale to this board, since I think many people here would enjoy it.

I certainly would like to be e-mailed with the finished story! In fact, if it's not too much trouble, I would also like to be e-mailed some of your old stories, particularly the one which ended with the two boys struggling against each other as their strength continually increased.

I could hardly forget your tale! It was the first piece of muscle-fiction I ever read, and was of course very well-written.
  #13   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:05 PM

I'd also like to point out that these characters are 18 and over, which, the last time I checked, is legal pretty much everywhere in this country.
  #14   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2009, 06:13 AM

Actually, Mad Dog, the person who took over the story modified the ages of the characters. In the true, original tale they are all underage.
  #15   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2009, 11:06 AM

...Oh!

{{{{{{:\
  #16   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
I'm pleased that you also found our correspondence to be a positive experience. I am still working on my story and progressing slowly but slowly, though at least I'm up to a hundred and twelve pages now.

It is true that there are some posters here who are hostile to stories involving underage characters, but I disagree that the entire board is hostile to such stories. On the contrary, Rowan's "Davey's Destiny" is one of the most popular tales on this board. Of course that story involves no sexual content, but "Little Mikey" does feature such content, and it is also popular. It is therefore disappointing that you have decided not to post the tale to this board, since I think many people here would enjoy it.

I certainly would like to be e-mailed with the finished story! In fact, if it's not too much trouble, I would also like to be e-mailed some of your old stories, particularly the one which ended with the two boys struggling against each other as their strength continually increased.

I could hardly forget your tale! It was the first piece of muscle-fiction I ever read, and was of course very well-written.

I agree, not all stories with young kids are viewed upon negativily. In fact, I myself have written at least 3 stories where the main character is a teenager and I don't think I've gotten any negative comments from them. But then, I usually focus more on the mental and physical aspects of growth while leaving most of the sexual stuff out.
  #17   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2009, 02:46 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
A lot of old stories (including Muscle Boy Island...and it SAYS it's by lead guitarist) are here:

http://silicondog.buffmuscles.com/authors.html#LG
  #18   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 06:05 AM

lead guitarist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas88 View Post
A lot of old stories (including Muscle Boy Island...and it SAYS it's by lead guitarist) are here:

http://silicondog.buffmuscles.com/authors.html#LG
That one is my original version. Thanks for the link! I'd forgotten that site exists!
  #19   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 07:55 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Island (revised)

Some years back, I found Lead Guitarist's "Muscleboy Island" on Silicon Dog's website. Lead Guitarist invited comments and suggestions on his unfinished story but I kept getting "bounces" from the posted e-mail address. So I just took it upon myself to carry the story forward on my own. It went off in a somewhat different direction from where Lead Guitarist would have taken it, although subsequently, a friend found my version and put him in touch with me. Through an exchange of e-mails it turned out that there were some striking parallels between where he would have gone with his story and where I took it, even though the tone of his concept would have been very diffrent from mine. One change I made was to up the ages of the boys such that the youngest of them was over 18. Aside from that, I didn't change much of Lead Guitarist's original text, just carrying it forward from where Lead Guitarist had left off. That was my first attempt at gay fiction. If anyone is interested, it is posted on the Nifty Archive site. Here is the URL:

http://nifty.bunkhouse.com/nifty/gay...sland-revised/

Warning. You might find the boys in my version a bit sachrine-sweet for your taste. There is a substantial element of conflict in my version, but the boys in my version don't have a mean bone in their bodies.

BTW, my nick "TagsNOLA" is derived from my version of that story. It used to be "Maytag." Then it sort of evolved to "Tags," then to "TagsNOLA" since I live in New Orleans (NOLA).

- TagsNOLA
  #20   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 08:57 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Island (revised)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042 View Post
That's my version! It's my continuation of Lead Guitarits's original unfinished story. The first section is Lead Guitarist's original story, slightly revised to up the ages of the boys. The other two sections are mine.
TagsNOLA
  #21   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2009, 06:05 AM

musclekid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclekid
i dont get what the big deal is i think you should be able to write how you want and people should respect it. this is after all fantasy. but thats my opnion
  #22   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 12:12 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclekid View Post
i dont get what the big deal is i think you should be able to write how you want and people should respect it. this is after all fantasy. but thats my opnion
Your opinion is valid, up to the point that nobody is being harmed.
Stories about actual children, or movies or photographs of actual children in sexual situations presented as erotica or pornography, are generally considered as harmful to those children by the courts in the USA, and even more so in Great Britain; other countries vary.

However, a point about the USA... in the 1980s, court decisions protected text-only stories about imaginary children because nobody was harmed.
That is no longer sufficient as the laws have been growing more and more punitive and irrational.

Recent court decisions have allowed people to be convicted and jailed as sex offenders for simply owning copies of text-only stories about imaginary underage kids engaging in sexual activity. Current laws are such that once you are marked as a sex offender, there's no way to be un-marked, even when the "crime" was nothing more than being an underaged girl or boy sending a picture of your junk to another underaged girl or boy.

The moral-crusading DAs and Vice Squad police often hold the owners or hosts of the forums where this stuff can be found as responsible for distributing it, and prosecute them as pornographers.

That, frankly, is why this forum is "hostile" to underage-sex stories.
Underage muscle growth, no sex, not so much, though personally I find it kind of weird. Not my kink, oh well.
  #23   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 01:49 PM

well yes

i can undnderstand the law but how can that apply to fictious characters its not real life. they do not exsist. and lets face it who here waited till they where 16-20 befor they discovered there penis and the link of boys or girls ????? shit happens get over yourselves.

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas

there is nothing real about it guys

and i think if you may find it offensive seeing there are disclamers on them DONT READ IT people have gone way to over board yes if it is an actual youth fine i can understand but a totaly fictisious character thats just contorle issues
  #24   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:01 PM

You don't seem to get it.

Common sense isn't in play here.

Go to omellisokomos' site and read back a couple months looking for articles on censorship. More than one case in the news in just the last 6 months where someone was found guilty of trafficking in child porn for OWNING IMAGINARY STORIES. Nobody was hurt. Didn't matter.

AND in that morass of contradictory gibberish that passes for legislation in the remains of the British Empire, they don't care if anyone was hurt when they see porn; their laws are arbitrary and free speech is not a guaranteed right. Creating anything "pornographic" is aggressively punished if they get prosecuted.

It's nothing to do with "don't read it." It's all to do with people trawling for an excuse to make political capital by pretending to be guardians of moral decency.

It doesn't matter whether or not I find it offensive (I don't, and I just don't read it if it bugs me.) It's whether some dickweed DA somewhere could try to get the owner of this forum in trouble by applying some local "community standards" - and back in the 1980s, that had been ruled out by court rulings against applying random community standards, in the US by state and federal laws, but it looks like that's being "fixed" by the authoritarians.
  #25   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:20 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
You don't seem to get it.

Common sense isn't in play here.

Go to omellisokomos' site and read back a couple months looking for articles on censorship. More than one case in the news in just the last 6 months where someone was found guilty of trafficking in child porn for OWNING IMAGINARY STORIES. Nobody was hurt. Didn't matter.

AND in that morass of contradictory gibberish that passes for legislation in the remains of the British Empire, they don't care if anyone was hurt when they see porn; their laws are arbitrary and free speech is not a guaranteed right. Creating anything "pornographic" is aggressively punished if they get prosecuted.

It's nothing to do with "don't read it." It's all to do with people trawling for an excuse to make political capital by pretending to be guardians of moral decency.

It doesn't matter whether or not I find it offensive (I don't, and I just don't read it if it bugs me.) It's whether some dickweed DA somewhere could try to get the owner of this forum in trouble by applying some local "community standards" - and back in the 1980s, that had been ruled out by court rulings against applying random community standards, in the US by state and federal laws, but it looks like that's being "fixed" by the authoritarians.
Yeah but you guys are being so hypocritical. If someone's main character is like 13 people freak the shit out. But then those same people praised me for having Brad (From the Brad the Beast) Take Advantage, Fuck, and Practically rape his 13 year old lil bro. But I think thats way worse! At least if its the main character who is 13 he's making his own decisions, and were all arrogant at that age and trying to new things. Brad is older (17) and should no better, but instead he took advantage of his lil bro. He seduced his little 13 year old brother into worshipping him and having sex with him.. You guys don't see a problem there?
  #26   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenMuscleGod View Post
Yeah but you guys are being so hypocritical. (snip) You guys don't see a problem there?
Which guys? We have a variety of different people with widely different opinions on here, a lot of us fairly outspoken. Some of us are hypocritical, some of us are not.

Please don't take the discussion, feedback, or casual ranting you get on this forum as representing any kind of single-mindedness or concensus among the membership. The only concensus I know of is that we should avoid flaming one another, that we should properly format our posts with paragraphs and reasonable spelling, and not use fancy font or character coloring, and that we should avoid doing anything explicitly illegal like posting photographic kiddy-porn. There is the occasional complaint about heterosexual or female muscle growth, but most people aren't bothered if there is also commensurate male muscle growth.

There are a number of people who are more avid posters, who really like the very specific kink of kiddy-muscle-porn. It doesn't directly do much for me, though sometimes as part of some other story, I'll find it enjoyable.
But I have no issue with someone else liking it, as long as they don't tie me up and read it to me out loud or otherwise force it on me. (And that's a third, even weirder, kink.)

On the other hand, please DO take any comments or directions you get from any of the moderators/the forum owner (and I am neither) as something you SHOULD pay attention to. If they tell you not to put up explicit underage stuff, they have the power to enforce it.
  #27   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 08:15 AM

christ

OMG dude just get off your high white horse and off your pedistal. are you a modorator?????? if not just drop it oviousl you have issues with this log your com plaint with the proper peoplr on the site. i am just sick of you rant and your need to post all of your oppnions on this matter.

JUST DROP IT
  #28   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 11:13 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Which guys? We have a variety of different people with widely different opinions on here, a lot of us fairly outspoken. Some of us are hypocritical, some of us are not.

Please don't take the discussion, feedback, or casual ranting you get on this forum as representing any kind of single-mindedness or concensus among the membership. The only concensus I know of is that we should avoid flaming one another, that we should properly format our posts with paragraphs and reasonable spelling, and not use fancy font or character coloring, and that we should avoid doing anything explicitly illegal like posting photographic kiddy-porn. There is the occasional complaint about heterosexual or female muscle growth, but most people aren't bothered if there is also commensurate male muscle growth.

There are a number of people who are more avid posters, who really like the very specific kink of kiddy-muscle-porn. It doesn't directly do much for me, though sometimes as part of some other story, I'll find it enjoyable.
But I have no issue with someone else liking it, as long as they don't tie me up and read it to me out loud or otherwise force it on me. (And that's a third, even weirder, kink.)

On the other hand, please DO take any comments or directions you get from any of the moderators/the forum owner (and I am neither) as something you SHOULD pay attention to. If they tell you not to put up explicit underage stuff, they have the power to enforce it.
Well I agree with you there, people shouldn't have to read it if they don't want to. But if there's disclaimer or the thread is titled "Boy Muscle" its kind of obvious what your about to view

But whats weird is Those people who don't wanna read it, still seem to, and then they bitch. (Either through a comment or the moderator) I'm not saying everyone but there is some retards out there

The Point is LG's Story shouldn't have been changed, the boys ages were the way he intended it. He is the type that gets a kink off it (as you put it) I also Enjoy it because a boy that age with that power is dominating. I get turned on by domination, not kids. I put myself in that kids shoes and think about how awesome that would be being stronger then any adult. Gets my rocks off

I just think its wrong people changed the age in his story, I wouldn't want people editing my stories to there liking. If they wanna do that, write your own
  #29   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 09:48 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Don't you all think you're going awfully close to turning this thread like what so many others have become about this very subject? This scene has happened several times, and everytime by the time it ends, nothing has really happened.

Don't get me wrong at all of course, I'm by no way saying you're turning this into a flame war, no no. But I've read very similar arguments before. In some cases, yes, it got bad enough to need to close the thread.

What I'm saying, it perhaps it might be best if we stop why we are ahead.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #30   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 09:52 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Yeah probably a good idea, its like the PC vs. Mac Battle, nobody wins
  #31   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 12:50 PM

Especially since they cast the young, fit-looking guy as the Mac, and the older chubby guy as the PC. Although the anti-Mac side ad should be done with the PC guy taking off that suit-jacket to reveal that he's totally buffed and huge, and does some amazing feats of strength while the Mac guy is unable to do any of it.
  #32   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 06:53 PM
TeenMuscleGod

I'm a Mac user :P
  #33   Add to djfrasier1881's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2009, 01:57 PM

djfrasier1881 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Boy Island

The original story was done by Lead Guitarist in October 1995. It involved three pre-teen boys.
  #34   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2009, 11:00 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Character ages

[COLOR=sandybrown]Like many, I have grown to hate this subject and no matter what we do the statement that nothing happens in the end is correct. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]Basically conservative individuals desiring to make a political name for themselves have successfully enacted statutes that conflict with the protections that were established in the revisions of a few years ago. This makes a huge legal quagmire that places more individuals in peril. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]In the very first years of the new century, a flame war started on just this subject at the MGS Yahoo group. It became so venomous that it permanently crippled that group to such an extent that the best of the authors left to never return. The same people throwing the criticism were interesting in that in order to criticize they had to read everything they objected to. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]I am getting ready to dump hmtf which is the only Yahoo group with adult content that I have left. I will either shut the group down or it may be donated to "O" who has shown some interest in it. I am simply too tired and have too many demands on my time to sit on this group as tightly as I now need to do. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]I am in regular contact with FanTCman/dude who has retired because of this legal quagmire. Many others simply disappeared after this happened. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]There are ways to easily write around these problems, but people just don't seem to do it. Right now under current standards there is sufficient questionable material to cause great legal strife for the onwer of the MGS Yahoo group simply because the stories were never deleted or the group shut down. Metabods has content that could be questionable. "O" has content on his site that could present problems. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]The question is discovery and efforts by crusading individuals to expose that content. The more difficult that access to the site becomes, the more secure the site becomes to a point.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]If anyone thinks that there is any anonymity in a computer they are dreaming.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]I have a friend who is a retired police chief from a small town in Minnesota. They had a case about 7 years ago that involved a pedophile contacting a local girl via a PC. That little small town called in some computer experts and within 72 hours using available technology they had the old letch traced to a mobile home park in Florida. Warrants were issued and the person and evidence were shipped to Minnesota for trial. If they want you they will have you very quickly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]There are many ways around the problem issues and all they require is a little bit of imagination. In the 1920's and 1930's the Film Comission under Will Hayes was iron clad on lunacy regarding content of U.S. films. The rules were nearly as stupid as they are now. They even had control of scripting and the scripts had to be approved.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]Common sense will eventually prevail again, but, it is going to take time to reverse idiotic decisions that were put in place by individuals with extremist viewpoints.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]In the time that the extreme censors were there, the writers and scriptors of these early 20th century films got in everything they wanted. What they had to do was to suggest without being graphic or directly saying. This way it was up to the imagination of the viewer to do the rest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]In writing, you simply do the same thing. You state one thing and imply something else. You must not contradict, you must imply without saying. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]There are so many ways around this that it is incredible. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]Let's all as authors do what we can to survive these times and in so doing we might actually even make the fiction better. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]If you want to really get around things and I am dead serious watch an Enzyte commercial. At no time do they say that their product will cause penile growth or enlargement. The same level of prosecutory ability exists in the F.D.A., and Enzyte is still here. They imply everything but in fact say nothing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460]Let these times force those who want to continue to become better writers. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f4a460][/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode