The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:30 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Green Lagacy (Part Seven)

Other Chapters
[COLOR=#ffff66]1[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]2[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]3[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]4[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]5[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#ffff66]6[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]7[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]8[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]9[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]10[/COLOR]

Author's note: Due to some of the discussions on the board, I went back and retroactivly aged the kids in this story. I admit they may have been too young before. They are now 16.

I couldn’t stop feeling my arms. I knew we needed to get out of there, but I just couldn’t take my hands off them. They were so hard, like fucking cement. And my biceps were twice the size of soccer balls, and felt incredible moving around under my skin. Every time I clenched my fist and squeezed they pratically exploded out of my arm with size and power. And my forearms were enormous, one amazing configuration of bulging, writhing muscles, bigger than most full grown men. But what really blew my mind—even more than the pale kind of pasty, almost green color my skin had become—was my mole. I’d always had a small mole on my forearm. It was a part of me I was very familiar with. And to see it now, every time I twitched a finger, riding up and down the side of those mountainous muscles like a small boat in a hurricane, brought home, more than anything else, that this monstrously powerful limb was mine. It was a part of me. So fucking sweet.

I reached out and grabbed a hand full of the wall and felt it crumbling beneath my massive fist like dried autumn leaves. It came apart too easily. I picked up a heavy wooden lab table. It felt like nothing as I brought my arms together and felt it disintegrate into splinters. What a trip. A few minutes ago, I wouldn’t have been able to budge it. Now, it felt lighter and more brittle than Styrofoam. I picked up another table and tossed it into the row of monitors. It practically atomized the monitors and then smashed right through the wall behind them. Holy fuck. So much fucking power. I flexed by bicep and ran my hand over it. Damn. It really was a living fucking mountain, and it needed to be used. I grabbed another table and swung it around the room reducing everything I could see to rubble. Everything flew apart so easily I was actually disappointed. I wanted to know how strong I was and there wasn’t anything in the lab large enough to even begin to challenge me.

“Holy crap! Stop!” yelled Jeremy. I turned and saw him huddling in a corner, covering his head with his arms. “You’re going to kill me!”

Jeeze, I had completely forgotten about him. The one down side to being this huge and powerful was that I could accidentally crush Jeremy to death and not even notice.

“Sorry, Gunner,” I said.

“Sheesh,” he said standing up and brushing himself off. “Now I know why gunners usually ride inside their tanks.”

“Yeah, I don’t think that’s going to work.”

“No, but it might be fun to try,” he said, looking up at me with his hands on his hips. “Now that you’ve finished destroying the room, can we go?”

“No, Jeremy, I want to find something big. I have to crush something big, you know really big,” I said looking down at my gigantic hands, opening and closing them into fists, and feeling their power. I just had to test them. I needed to know exactly how strong I was. Was there anything that could stop me? I doubted it.

“What the matter?” asked Jeremy. “Isn’t the building big enough for you?”

“No, it comes apart too easily. I need something bigger.”

“Bigger than a building?”

“Tougher, anyway. Stronger, harder, heavier.”

“How about that door?”

“What door?”

“You know, to that room I was in. That thing was huge.”

He was right. That door had been designed to hold Billy. I had to see if I could get through it. I had to. And Frank was on the other side. I smiled. I liked the thought of paying him a little visit, watching him cower in front of my massiveness.

“Let’s go,” I said. I took a step towards the door but barely glanced down at it.

“How are you gonna fit…?” started Jeremy.

But I just kept walking and, not even breaking stride, I went right through the wall. I expected some resistance as it exploded around me, but there was nothing. I could remember cobwebs that gave me more trouble. I looked down at my body, covered in a light layer of dust. Massive, cut, heaving muscle absolutely everywhere, I looked like a god. So much power in every striated, bulging inch of me. I could do anything. This was so fucking awesome.

“Jeeze, could you warn me next time you do something like that?” said Jeremy brushing the plaster dust off of him. Ok, this was starting to get a little annoying. I mean, I loved Jeremy, but I wanted to let myself loose, see what I could really do, and I didn’t want to have to worry about hurting him all the time.

“Maybe it’d be safer if you stayed here,” I said.

“Maybe it would,” said Jeremy, “unless there’s another one of those shots lying around.”

“No, Jeremy. That shot would have killed you.”

“Why? It sure as hell didn’t kill you.”

“That’s… a long story. I’ll tell you later. Right now, I’ve got a fucking door to rip apart.” I flexed my arms and felt those massive granite mountains explode upwards again and suddenly I couldn’t wait to tear into that door. I had to do it now.

I took off running, and running was awesome. I could feel the force and power behind each step as my massive quads lifted my gigantic legs and thrust them forward. Each leg had to weigh half a ton at least, and I could sense the power behind every pound of steel-like sinew as it moved the rest of my gargantuan frame through the building. There was nothing like feeling the building shake around me each time a colossal foot struck the ground. I was almost sorry when I reached the door so quickly.

I looked up at it. It didn’t look nearly as impressive as I remembered. This thing was going to be a piece of cake, a piece of crumbled, smashed cake. I made a fist, feeling my thick fingers jam up against my hard, meaty palm, and my forearm bulge out into a petrified tree trunk, as wide as an oak and as hard as stone. It was practically vibrating with power. I grinned. This was so sweet. Guess I should knock. You know, just to see if anyone’s home.

BAM! My fist connected with the door. My triceps barely quivered as the building rocked on its foundation, huge chunks of plaster rained from the ceiling, and the door caved around my fist, developing a huge dent right in the center. I couldn’t help but be a little disappointed. To give the huge metal door a little credit, it was the first thing that hadn’t disintegrated at my slightest touch. But I had been hoping for a little more of a challenge. BAM! Another hit and the door buckled. A third and it flew off its frame and into the huge chamber that was supposed to have been Billy’s prison. I had to laugh. That door would probably have given my big brother even less trouble than it gave me.

In two strides I was standing in the center of the large chamber. Now, where was Frank? Probably hiding. I didn’t blame him. If I were him, I’d be hiding from me too. Hell, if I were anybody else, I’d be hiding from me. But I wasn’t anyone else. I was me, one of the most insanely muscular men ever to walk the planet, eight feet tall and more than a ton of pulsing, vein wrapped marble-like muscles, and I gotta tell you, it was pretty sweet.

“Come on out, Frank. I know you’re in here,” I said, but when there was no answer I added, “If I have to, I’ll smash this place to pieces to get to you, and then you’ll be even sorrier.” Then Frank stepped out from next to a shelf. Funny, I thought he’d be shaking. He wasn’t. Well, I was pretty sure I could change that. I reached down, grabbed him, and lifted him up. Christ, it was like picking up a doll. He was completely helpless in my giant fist.

“Hello, Sam,” he said pretty calmly, like he’d been expecting me. I have to admit I was a little surprised by that. “You recognize me?” I said grinning. “Great. I hate for you not to know who broke you.” And I squeezed a little.

“Oooof,” he said, turning red as the air rushed out of him. “Of course I know who you are.” His voice was wheezing. “You think I only analyzed Jeremy’s blood?”

Who was he kidding? “You’re trying to say you knew about me all along? You’re lying.” I squeezed again.

“Ah!” shouted Frank, as he shook his head. “I’ve know what you were from the beginning.”

“What do you mean what I was? You saying I’m a thing?” I squeezed him again.

“Ow!” he shouted. “What’s the matter? Don’t you like being gamma mutant? Seems to me you do.”

Well now that he mentioned it, yeah, I did like it. I liked it a lot.

“You’re like your father, and that other kid. What is he, your half brother?”

“How did you know?” I said before I could stop myself. Damn, I’d just about given Billy away.

“I know who your father was… or at least who he had to have been. I know who your mother is, and I happen to know she only had one child.”

“My mother?” I said, starting to get angry again, and squeezing harder. “What do you know about my mother?”

“Holy Christ!” Frank screamed in pain. “Put me down and I’ll tell you.”

“Oh no,” I said. “You tell me what you know and I might not crush you into paste.” I raised my left arm and made a fist, causing my ridiculously huge forearm muscles to writhe and bulge, adding a visual aide to my threat.

“Look around, Sam,” said Frank. “Where do you think you are?”

“In a pretty pathetic cell.”

Frank laughed. “Yeah? And where do you think the cell is?”

“How should I know?”

“Use your eyes.”

I looked around and for the first time I noticed a label fixed to the back of one of the pieces of equipment. It said property of Genco. Holy crap! That was the biotech company where my mom worked! “You mean this is Genco?”

Frank nodded.

“Where’s my mom?” I asked squeezing him again.

“She’s in the building,” gasped Frank, “and if you let me go, I can get her out. I’m the only one who can.”

“I don’t believe you,” I said.

“You have to. Artie doesn’t know about her yet, but he soon will. We have to get her out before then.”

I will,” I said.

“Don’t be an idiot,” said Frank. He was calling me an idiot? Me, a guy who could take his head off with a sneeze? Man, he was really pushing it. “If you go crashing through the building, there’ll be panic and guards and shooting and a lot of people will get hurt, maybe even your mom. You might accidentally bring a piece of the building down on top of her. Do you want that?”

Shit! He was right. I thought of the couple of times I’d already almost killed Jeremy. What should I do?

“Besides,” said Frank, “if you want to save your brother, you better go now.”

“Artie doesn’t have a chance against Billy.”

“Of course, he does,” said Frank. “Now that Artie knows the big guy changes into a kid, he’ll wait til he shrinks; then it’ll be a dart in the neck, just like it was for you.”

Crap! What do I do?

“Arite’ll be back any time now.” continued Frank. “If you meet him, you can get your brother. If you can cause a big enough distraction, it’ll draw off the guards and make it easier for me to get your mother out.”

I still wasn’t sure what I should do. Was Frank lying to me? Could I take the chance? “Ok,” I said, “but if anything happens to my mother, I will hunt you down and squash you like a bug.”

“There’s a vacant warehouse on 12th and Maple,” said Frank “You can’t go home, so meet me there.”

Wow, this sounded an awful lot like a trap. But, I’d go there, and I’d bring Billy with me. Let him try and mess with two of us.

“Fine,” I said. Then I set Frank down and without another word, I turned and walked through the wall, feeling the masonry and plaster fall to pieces around my muscle tank of a body. Oh man, it felt so fucking awesome.

I found Jeremy waiting for me by the huge gaping hole I’d made to exit the lab. I reached down and grabbed him like you would a small pet dog.

“Hey,” he shouted. What’s going on here?”

“Change in plans,” I said. “We’re leaving.”

“I can walk, you know.”

“Yeah, but can you do this?” While cradling Jeremy in one arm, I reached out with the other arm, and feeling those huge masses of sinew respond to my slightest whim, started ripping the wall apart. I couldn’t get over how it just disintegrated at the slightest touch of my gigantic hand. But this time I made sure to shelter Jeremy from any falling debris with my massive stone-like muscle body.

“Ok,” he said,” after I’d made the hole big enough for us to fit through, “maybe I will travel like this.” Then he wrapped his arms as far around my upper arm as they would go, and licked my bicep. “Wow,” he said, “you still taste like you, like candy; only now it’s hard candy and there’s so much of it.”

I stepped through the hole and found myself in a small storage room. Holy crap, there were Billy’s and my bikes. I hadn’t seen them since the stockyard. My bike seemed so tiny, like a toy. How did I ever fit on that little thing? If I sat on it now and tried to peddle it with my humungous, bulging legs, I’d crush it to foil. I grinned at the thought.

I put Jeremy down and told him to take cover. Then I walked over to the far wall and put my fist through it. Daylight streamed in. Excellent. In seconds I had demolished the whole wall. It was so much fun I had to stop myself before I took apart any more. I really wanted to destroy the entire building, just for kicks, but I couldn’t risk hurting mom.

“Jeremy,” I said, “take my bike and get out of here. Ride home as fast as you can. I’ll call you when I can.”

“You expect me to just leave?”

“You have to. Things are going to get rough and I couldn’t stand it if you got hurt.”

“I’ll stay out of the way. Besides, what good’s a tank without his gunner?”

“Jeremy, please, just do this for me.”

“If you get hurt…”

“Dude, nothing can hurt me. Nothing.” And I pulled a most muscular, flexing every inhumanly huge muscle I had, and making every titanium bulge swell up to enormous proportions. God, I loved the feel of my monolithic body exploding all over with impossibly hard, mammoth muscle. I had so much fucking muscle, it almost surprised even me.

“Jesus…” said Jeremy. And looking down, I could see he’d shot another load.

“Go on, Jeremy,” I said. “You don’t need to worry about me.”

“No,” he said, as he hopped on my bike in an almost trance like state. “I can see that. You better call me soon. I’ll be waiting by the phone so you better.” And then he was gone, riding as fast as he could. I have to admit I felt a kind of selfish satisfaction when he left. Now I could really cut loose. Now I could see what my gigantic muscle glutted body could really do. And here came my chance. I spotted two black vans and a truck, just like the one they’d had last night, They were about a hundred yards away and driving straight toward me. This was going to be good.

I looked around. I was standing right next to the drive that led up to the place. A car was parked right in front of me. It looked like it had potential. I reached down and grabbed it. My hands pressed through the metal skin like it was putty. I pushed through until I found the solid metal frame underneath. I grabbed it tight until I felt my fingers beginning to sink in to the frame, too, so I eased off a bit, and lifted. I felt my massive delts and back bulging huge and hard in response. God, it felt light, way lighter than my bike used to feel when I would lift it. In a second I had it up over my head. My massive triceps felt like they were exploding out of the back of my arm, but I could tell this was only the tiniest fraction of what they could lift. I took aim at the truck. I figured Billy was probably in one of the vans. Besides, I wanted to take out their generator—which was most likely in the truck—in case they had any little tricks, like the net, that could hurt me.

I threw the car as hard as I could toward the truck. Man, the thing shot through the air with the speed of a bullet, hit the truck and exploded. A huge ball of flame erupted into the air, and a second later the truck’s gas tank went and other, larger ball of flame exploded outward. The vans swerved and stopped. This was my chance. I leapt into the air. I felt the wind rush past me like a hurricane. Fuck, I couldn’t believe how far and fast my legs carried me. In two jumps, I landed right in front of the first van. The asphalt cracked beneath my mammoth feet as I landed. Fuck I was so huge and the van looked so small, like a motorized toy kids rode around in. But there weren’t kids inside. There were puny little stick men with their puny little guns, and man, did they looked surprised. I was kind of hoping for terrified, but I didn’t get it. Oh well, maybe I could arrange something.

I lunged forward and grabbed hold of the front of it. I just lifted and up it came. It felt like my granite-like back muscles were swelling and pulsing with unlimited power. It was so easy. I started shaking it. The guys inside were getting knocked around like a dime in a clothes dryer. They kept trying to aim their little guns at me but they couldn’t even keep themselves in their seats. Then they started jumping out of the van and that was my queue. I tossed the van a few yards away, ran over to it and tore open the back. Fuck! No sign of Billy, just a bunch of those tiny, little guards. I picked the truck up again, lifted it above my head and threw it as hard and as far as I could. Man, the thing just flew over the roof tops and was out of sight in seconds.

POP POP POP! The little fucks that had jumped out earlier were shooting at me. It stung, kind of like a bee. But one swipe of my arm sent ‘em all flying. Then I noticed it. The second van was gone. Damn! While I had been playing with the first van, the second one had turned around and left. Billy had to have been in that one. Artie, too, and I really wanted to see him again.

I looked around just in time to spot the van speeding around a corner. It was heading for the river road. Tensing my massive, bulging thighs, I leapt up and in seconds I was after it. No way was that feeble little truck going to escape me and my megalithic legs. The truck was really speeding but I caught up with it so fast I suddenly had to make the decision on weather to jump in front of it or try to grab it from behind. I decided to go from behind. After all that’s where Billy was most likely to be…and Artie.

I jumped at the back of the truck and grabbed at it. I caught the bumper but it ripped right off. I dropped it and jumped again. This time I grabbed the frame and held it hard. The van came to an instant halt. I was able to stop it so completely it surprised me. I could here the engine revving so hard I thought it might burn itself out. I could hear the tires as they squealed, struggling against the street, kicking up smoke and the stench of burning rubber. But it was no match for my inhumanly powerful arms with their enormous, vein wrapped, engorged sinews bulging up all over the place. The pull of the van was so slight I could barely even feel it! I WAS A FUCKING MONSTER!

With one hand I continued to easily hold the van in place. With the other I pulled at the rear door. It ripped off at my slightest tug and went flying off into the distance. And there was Artie. Predictably, he had a gun. Unpredictably, it wasn’t pointed at me but at an unconscious Billy. Poor Billy was normal Billy again. He’d been dressed in a hospital gown, just a weak, frail ordinary kid, not even a shadow of what he was. Too bad he couldn’t wake up right now while he had a gun to his head. Artie’d have his hands full then.

“Make another move and he’s dead,” said Artie.

Damn, I couldn’t let Artie shoot Billy, but I wasn’t sure how I could stop him. “Let him go,” I said.

“Not a chance,” said Artie. “And unless you want his brains plastered all over the wall, you’re going to let us go.”

That was it! That was the answer. Thanks Artie. And I did it. I let go. The tires suddenly found traction and the van instantly leapt forward. Artie was thrown toward the rear of the van and away from Billy. I lost no time; I leapt into van. Christ, I barely fit. I felt the entire vehicle lurch as I landed. I don’t know if it was me landing or the sudden insane acceleration, but the van seemed to be swerving all over the place, completely out of control. I looked for Artie’s gun. Somehow he still had a hold of it. I grabbed it and tried to get it away from him but he wouldn’t let go. I was actually lifting him up by it, and shaking him. He just wouldn’t give it up. Fine with me. I was going to crush it, and I saw no reason why I couldn’t crush it with his hand still wrapped around it. I squeezed. Artie yelled as I felt his fingers get smashed into the metal, and then the metal collapse into a shapeless mass underneath my powerful digits. When I let go I could see his hand was virtually melded with the gun. He was waving it around in agony. Humph. Good start.

Suddenly, the van lurched again and I felt an odd weightless feeling like the van was airborne. I glanced out the back and could see we had run right off the road and over the embankment. In a second we would hit the river. Then I felt it, a wave of dizziness. What was happening? No time to think about it, I grabbed Billy and leapt from the back of the van.

We landed in the river some yards away from the van. That was odd. I’d been aiming for the bank and I hadn’t made it. Then I noticed it. I was smaller, a lot smaller. I was changing back! No! Not now! Holding on tight to Billy I began making for the shore. The river was seriously wild around here. The current was insane and each stroke was getting harder and harder, as we were carried further and further down stream. And suddenly it wasn’t so easy to hold on to Billy, and I was getting tired, really tired. And it didn’t help that Billy seemed to be getting bigger, except he wasn’t. I was getting smaller, and in just a few seconds we were back to being the same size and he began to slip from my grasp. The river washed over me and suddenly I was spitting out water and gasping for breath. Holy crap, I was drowning. I couldn’t believe it. A second ago I was all powerful. Now I was going to drown in the stupid Chicago River! Then I heard coughing, but it wasn’t me.

“What the fuck is this shit?” I heard Billy call, sputtering. The cold water must have brought him out of it. “Sammy?” he called. “Is that you?”

“Yeah,” I gasped back. “It’s me. Can you swim on your own?”

“Of course I can fucking swim on my own.”

I let him go at once and the current immediately started carrying us apart. I was so tired; I could barely keep myself afloat.

“What about you, Sammy?” Billy called. “Are you ok?”

“Fine!” I called back. “I’ll be fine as soon as I—“and then I got another mouth full of water. This one went straight down my wind pipe and suddenly I was coughing like mad. My head ducked under for a second, and I got more water down my gullet. I came back up gasping for air, but it was like my lungs couldn’t take enough in to satisfy me. And I was so tired.

“Hang on, Sammy, I’m coming.” I heard Billy shout. I caught sight of him trying to swim towards me but the current was carrying us further away from each other. Then I went under again and everything started getting fuzzy.

I barely made it back to the surface this time. I caught sight of Billy, but he didn’t seem to be swimming any more, just kind of thrashing around treading water. And he had this weird look on his face, a kind of detached ecstasy. Then his neck popped up and man, it was swelling up huge, with thick muscular, cords running up the side of it. I realized what was happening a second before I caught sight of his mountainous shoulders rising up from the waters like a leviathan, constantly getting thicker and boarder.

And then I went under again. I tried to get back up, but each one of my limbs felt like it weighed a ton, but this time they didn’t. I somehow knew I wasn’t going to make it. Seconds before I passed out, I felt this huge, powerful hand clamp around me, and then the water rushing past me, then the sweet air, then blackness…

Link to next chapter

Last edited by Jaypat; October 17th, 2010 at 01:08 PM.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (January 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yay!

Great to see this continue! Many thanks!

All the best & xoxo...

Richard
Thanks
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2009, 12:03 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
WoW! Just excellent!!

redroger11
Thanks
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2009, 01:41 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Also glad to see this continuing! Great!
Mike
  #5   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:38 PM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
That was like a glass of water to a parched throat. And not in a drowning way, either.
________
Laxpatient Remedies

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:29 PM.
Thanks
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
agreed--terrific to see this continued, man
and what a great chapter to continue with!!
keep on keepin on, man
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #7   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM

228642 is on a distinguished road
so wait... is this story over?
Thanks
  #8   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 07:39 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Nope, not over yet.

Excerpt from part 8:

BAM! My eyes flew open, blasted out of a deep sleep by a thundering beat repeated over and over again. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! What the hell was going on? I sat up and was suddenly confronted with the largest, most insane sound system I’d ever seen. The speakers were mammoth, and it didn’t have a receiver, it had a console. There were so many knobs and indicator lights leaping around I could have been on the bridge of the Enterprise. I couldn’t begin to guess what half of them were for, even if my mind wasn’t on the point of being blown out my ears by the deafening pounding rhythm. I was desperately trying to figure out which of the eleven million buttons, knobs and switches could possibly be the volume, when the door to the small room flew open and Billy rocked it. He was soaking wet and naked except for a towel rapped round his waist. He was dancing and bopping to the music, and as soon as the vocalist started in, he picked up a shampoo bottle, and singing into it like a microphone, began belting out the lyrics.

It was then I realized I must be in his room. I had to be. The walls were plastered with football posters and centerfolds of bare-chested busty women, yup, Bears and boobs. I was lying on a bed, I’m pretty sure it was his, and I was naked, covered only by a blanket. And then it came back to me, my change, Jeremy, the river, everything. I had been truly massive, a mountain of rock hard muscles. There had been enough power in my little finger to bring down a building… But not any more. I was small again, skinny with stick arms, stick legs, no chest or shoulders to speak of, and my boulder like abs had completely dwindled and been swallowed into my slightly pudgy stomach. I was pathetic, weak. I hated it. I wanted to be huge again. I had to be huge again. I needed to feel those steel-like mounds bulging up all over me, to feel the earth shake as I walked, to see buildings crumble at my slightest touch. Oh yeah, that was what I wanted, and I swore to myself I would get back there again, just as soon as I could.
Thanks
  #9   Add to krasserpumper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:48 PM

krasserpumper is on a distinguished road
Can't wait! Best story ever!
Thanks
  #10   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:14 PM

228642 is on a distinguished road
Yay! thanks for the excerpt JP! so excited for the rest of the story!
Thanks