The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 04:28 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Retrospective (Part 1)

Retrospective (Part 1)

By Richard Jasper

Looking back I always wonder why it took me so long to understand that something unusual was going on. Wishful thinking, perhaps? The changes were, after all, ones that I really wanted to occur. It was only later…

And, yes, I’ll tell you right upfront, that I’ve always wanted to be huge, from the very beginning. One of my earliest memories was watching Jack LaLanne in jumpsuit in black and white showing the ladies how to improve their busts. I thought I would die of embarrassment when my little brother said “Ooh, look, Mommy, Roger is exercising!” but Mom winked at me and said, “Good going, Roger, keep it up.” And I did.

Nothing much seemed to happen, though. I was just a normal kid, certainly no athlete, certainly no wunderkind. As an adolescent my growth spurt came early. At 15 I was 5’10” tall and 150 lbs. but plenty of guys were already bigger than I was and plenty more passed me in the next year or two.

That was when I started lifting. Before then I just did the Jack LaLanne stuff, the push ups, the chin ups, the sit ups, the isometric exercises. I was lean and toned and well-proportioned, with wide shoulders and a tight waist, well above average, in that respect, but still obviously a teenager. I was hoping that the weights would turn me into another Arnold, lickety-split, but that didn’t happen.

Still, by the time I was 20 I was an inch taller and 200 lbs., just as solid and as ripped as I had been at 15. I was also pretty strong, benching 300 for reps and squatting 500 for a single rep. About that time one of my gym buddies at the local university offered me ‘roids and I had just enough cash squirreled away to take him up on it.

They made me sick as a dog, like I had the world’s worst flu, coming and going at both ends.

“Jesus,” I said to him when I was better, “what the fuck was in that stuff?”

He swore up and down that it was the same stuff he was using and in the week I’d been sick he’d put on 10 lbs. of solid muscle. He offered to give me another round but I put up my hand.

“Thanks but no thanks,” I told him.

But I still stuck it out in the gym, all natural, and every year I was a bit bigger. I was 220 when I graduated from high school, 250 when I graduated from law school, which turned out to be a bit of a problem—at that size no one really wanted to hire me.

“Roger, the problem is,” my advisor said when I went for some much needed hand holding, “you look like a thug. Well, no, not really, you’re plenty good looking enough but, ya know, in a suit you look like some Mafia bodyguard.”

So what was I supposed to do, I asked.

“Trim down some…”

I started working as a personal trainer instead. Within six months I’d been promoted to director of physical training and a year later I was managing the biggest gym in the metro area.

I was 260 lbs.

Once I was spending ALL my time at the gym the meatheads started after me to compete. I entered my first contest weighing 270 lbs., turned pro a year later, and won my first Mr. Olympia contest a year after that.

I was 29 years old and hit the stage weighing 290 lbs. and just a fraction under 6 ft. tall. I outweighed my nearest competition, Lee Haney, by a good 30-40 lbs. A year later I won a second time, this time weighing 300 lbs., and then retired.

I signed a jillion endorsement contracts and I was always in the mags, even after I retired. “How big can he get?” was the usual refrain.

It was only then that I realized something very unusual was happening. In 10 years I’d gone from 5’11” to 6 ft. even, which struck me as a little bit odd since most guys have finished growing UP by the time they’re 20. Likewise, I’d added 100 lbs. of solid muscle to my frame. Again, not outside the realm of possibility but how many people did it with NO chemical assistance whatsoever.

And then there was my dick.

At 20 it had been a very healthy 8 inches long and 6 inches around.

At 30 it was 10 inches long and 7 inches around.

My boyfriend at the time thought I was making it up.

“That’s ridiculous,” he pointed out. “Nobody’s dick grows two inches between the ages of 20 and 30.”

I snorted.

“I think I would have noticed if it had been 10 inches then,” I replied. “I remember seeing guys with 10 inches and thinking, ‘oh, man, that’s huge…’”

Well…

I shrugged my (mountainous) shoulders, then fucked his lights out.

Who was I to complain?

And that pretty much defined my 30s.

Every year I was 10 lbs. heavier, every year I was a fraction of an inch taller, every year my dick seemed a little bit thicker and longer than the year before.

On my 40th birthday, that long ago boyfriend showed up for my party (it was a surprise); I’d moved around a fair bit over the years so he was one of the few people present who’d known me then—and who hadn’t seen me in a while.

“Jesus Christ, Roger!”

I gave him a gentle hug in my mammoth arms—and realized we were looking eye to eye.

“Uh, Chris,” I murmured to his neck, “tell me again how tall you are?”

He looked me up and down.

“Six-one,” he said, “Same as you obviously. But, jeeze, man, how much do you weigh now?”

“Four-oh-one,” I told him. “Double what I was when I was 20.”

He nodded, then grabbed my crotch. His eyes widened.

“It’s 12 now, wanna take a look?”

He did more than take a look.

Afterwards, he got out the measuring tape and checked everything, then wrote down the resulting numbers:

Weight: 401 lbs.
Height: 6 ft 1 inch
Chest: 80 inches
Neck: 30 inches
Biceps: 32 inches
Waist: 40 inches
Quads: 42 inches
Calves: 30 inches

“You look insanely strong,” he told me, which made me chuckle.

“I am insanely strong,” I replied.

Then I showed him how strong I really was.

“That’s insane,” he said, when I finished.

“What? That I’m able to bench 1800 lbs.?”

He nodded.

“Yeah, that’s insane. So is the 2200 lb. dead lift and the 3000 lb. squat. And most of all, that gigantic dick.”

He licked his lips, then asked the question that had been going through my mind for quite some time at that point:

“What if…?”

What if it doesn’t stop?

I let out a sigh.

“Well, what if it doesn’t?”

Chris shook his head.

“Can you handle it…?”

A good question.

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16577

Conclusion: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16607

Last edited by arpeejay; October 21st, 2009 at 12:15 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 05:03 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Weight: 401 lbs.
Height: 6 ft 1 inch
Chest: 80 inches
Neck: 30 inches
Biceps: 32 inches
Waist: 40 inches
Quads: 42 inches
Calves: 30 inches
BMI: 401lbs = 182kg / 1.83 x 1.83m = 54.35
% Bodyfat: -98.42 + (4.15 x 40) - (0.082 x 401) = -98.42 + 166 - 33 = 34.58lbs / 401 lbs = 8.62% bodyfat

In other words, a set of stats that are quite reasonable (and on a 40 year old very impressive indeed!)
  #3   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 05:09 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Glad to see you're writing again, RPJ!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:37 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Getting older doesn't have to mean giving up mass, I suppose! Continue!! :3
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2009, 09:17 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Getting better

Yes, Arpeejay,
getting older AND better!

YES!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply