The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
A Better Version, 3

[COLOR=silver]Hey everyone. This is part 3. I reckon one more part will sum this up nicely. I never like ending things... any ideas or suggestions are welcome. Enjoy![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0]- Dem[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A Better Version, 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The next morning, Lydia put her clothes back on before waking Adam. He lay sprawled on the grass, like he was making a snow angel from the leaves. His penis was still hard, she mused. She considered sitting on him, but changed her mind. Kent needed to find them, and he'd have some trouble if they were being animalistic in an obscure car park and Adam was getting no sleep whatsoever to dream.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We need to get you some clothes.? Lydia said, giving Adam a prod with her foot. ?Wait here, I'll see what they have in the petrol station...? It was one of those incredibly expensive ones with the Burger King and an assortment of shops. Lydia got the largest clothes she could find, smirking at the greasy guy behind the counter who couldn't believe his luck at finding such jugs on the 5am shift. Back in the trees, she threw them at Adam. The clothes, not her jugs. Well, they had a forceful thrust all of their own, but Lydia liked that. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Lydia... these aren't clothes. You got me a king-sized bed cover and a pillowcase.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yes. The bed cover can wrap you until we find a better shop. And the pillowcase is for your dick. Honestly, if I wasn't on the pill...?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam's eyes widened, then narrowed. ?You complain, but you're the one who shouted for me to put it in your-?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I'll drive!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Where the hell are we?? Adam asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Scarborough.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What? That's the other end of the country!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It's hardly John O'groats to Land's End, is it? It's left to right. And it wouldn't even take that long if I drove straight here, instead of all over the place.? Denver was still after them and it wouldn't do to make it easy for him, but even so. He wasn't too good with directions, though he wasn't about to tell her that. Tugging at his tight shirt, Adam wondered if he was the same size as Kent. Probably not, but even then he was quite the sight. He had actual pecs! They pressed against the fabric of his butter-yellow shirt. As it happened, Lydia had good taste in men' clothes. Despite this, they were still slightly too tight for comfort. And his iPod had run out of battery. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Ok, now what do we do??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We wait, and hope that Kent gets here before Denver.? Lydia parked up and the two of them stretched their legs on the beach. The growth device was in Lydia's pocket. After a very British fish and chips dinner, they sat and looked out at the sea. Adam put his arm around Lydia, and she leaned against him. It would have been romantic, but the two of them were thinking of Kent even as they leaned towards one another.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Shit!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Adam?? Lydia sat up, tugging her cover around her. ?What was it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It was another of those freaky-assed dreams!? Adam was drenched in sweat, gasping for breath; he threw his own covers off and got to his feet. Seeing his body in the mirror calmed him down, but not much. ?It... worries me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Well? What was it about??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Denver had the Resizer, and he was using it.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]There was a long pause. ?Oh.? Lydia stifled a yawn. ?Was it daytime??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yes... but what's that got to do with anything??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?So we can go back to sleep until the morning. Unless you have something else in mind??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?No, I don't.? Adam said offhandedly, but when he looked down he saw his body had other ideas. Not that Lydia was complaining, judging by the way she dutifully got on her knees. Between the thoughts of 'how did she get so good at it' and 'I love my penis', Adam still worried. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He was right to worry. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Where did it go?? Lydia growled, as they stood in the parking space where their car had been the night before. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I don't think it was Denver. He would have tried to make us a head shorter in our sleep.? Adam wrinkled his nose. ?Thieves.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Bastards.? Lydia muttered. ?Well... we may as well stay here for a few days then. It's not like we can do anything until Kent finds us.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I'm sure I can think of something? Adam began, but before he could mention anything more specific there was an angry scraping noise. Much like, say, an axe being dragged along a floor. Both man and woman turned to the source of the sound. Someone on the street screamed as Denver threw himself at Adam. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He was strong. Stronger than he looked. Adam found himself thrown into Lydia, and the two of them fell to the floor. The man stood over them and didn't wait for even one remorseful moment before swinging the axe down right for Adam's ripe head... Adam found his large hand grabbing the shaft before he consciously thought to try, his own strength stopping the axe where it hung inches from his nose. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?So you used the Resizer.? Denver said flatly. He had a hoarse voice, like someone who smoked too much. Or perhaps Kent had done that when he grabbed him by the neck or something. The killer alien's eyes looked over Lydia, then her face belatedly, with a grin. Funny how a guy notices someone's gleaming white teeth at a time like this, Adam mused. ?Maybe I'll just lob your head off and keep your tits.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Hey!? Lydia covered them with her hands, and did a poor job. ?These are mine!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam found himself straining to keep the axe away, but then his body wasn't getting tired either. His straining arms didn't feel fatigued yet. With a surge of strength he pushed the axe away, swinging it around so Denver made swift acquaintance with the car park floor. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We should go before the pigs get here!? Lydia hissed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Let them at me, I'll sort them out too!? Adam said, gazing at his hands wonderingly. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Lydia kicked him in the crotch. ?Don't be an idiot. Come on. And I didn't kick you that hard, you big poof.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam hobbled after Lydia into the now empty street. Denver lay where Adam had left him, and with hindsight he should have taken the axe from him. ?And be seen with it in the middle of Scarborough?? Lydia snorted when Adam mentioned it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Where was Kent?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kent was sat in a chip shop, eating chips with too much salt and not enough vinegar. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]In a rare moment following Kent, the man/alien guy had fended Denver off with nothing more than a minor injury. But to people like Adam and Lydia, broken ankles were seen as a bit more of a pain. Kent had found a recluse, peed on himself (why did they find that so strange?) and found he felt better after a few hours. Now it twinged a little if he walked too much, but he wasn't far from Adam. He had managed to last without getting himself killed, at least. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam, and probably Lydia as well, were getting closer. Kent got to his feet and stood outside, arms folded, waiting for what was his. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Look! It's Kent!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Indeed, the man was stood outside a chip shop. Adam and Lydia ran over the road to him, wanting to feel safer with him around. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Kent, you're alright.? Lydia said, relieved. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You both used the device, I see.? Kent remarked, looking them both up and down. Lydia blushed, and Adam was abashed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You never said we couldn't? Adam told him, confused. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?No, but I never said you could either.? Kent told him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam straightened himself up. He was not quite Kent's height, and he lacked some mass, but he still felt more confident than before the device. ?It was the device which saved my life. And Lydia's.? He said stoutly. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kent shook his head. ?As you like? He said drily. ?Did either of you think it worked the same on humans?? They were walking now, though where none of them could say. Kent was met with two shaking heads. ?I thought not.? Something about being around Kent was irritating Adam already. Of course, the man was hot. He had procured a new shirt from somewhere, a nice tight green one this time, but even the outline of his nipples wasn't enough to keep Adam's attention anymore. Instead he could feel his own package, tight in his clothes, with every step he took. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We're not reversing it,? Lydia blurted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kent looked down at her, and grinned. ?No, it would be a shame if you did.? With that comment, any tension there may have been was gone. ?So, ah... let's take this somewhere more private.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Not a car park? Lydia said firmly, ?We're quite unlucky with encounters in car parks.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]- [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Our luck in hotel rooms is hardly great either...?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It's private though? Adam said, sat on the edge of the bed. Lydia closed the curtains and locked the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We should probably go through a couple of things about the Resizer? Kent said, motioning to the device on the middle bed. ?The affected growth area works in a small radius about the device. Less than half a foot, I think. But you can just have your finger that close and the growth will work all over your body. It's a mind over matter thing... subconsciously, most of the time. But I don't pretend to understand it fully either. And like I said, it works differently on humans. It shouldn't have worked for Lydia.? He looked thoughfully at her.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?She's not a man? Adam said, ?I know that for a fact.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Lydia, who was looking through a gap in the curtains at the beach, just shrugged. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Anyway.? Kent held the Resizer up in his hand. ?When I use this, I can go back home. But before I do, I want you to use it Adam.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?But I've already used it,? Adam said with some confusion. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I can tell, but you want to get even bigger. Don't you?? Kent handed Adam the Resizer, and he sat looking at it with a glazed expression. Lifting his eyes to meet Lydia's, she was looking on too.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Go on then,? she said crisply. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kent had moved away, but he was nodding and smiling as well. If the majority of the room wanted him to grow, then who was he to complain? He moved the switch from STATIC to BIGGER, and his cock jolted at the surge of warmth. Adam leaned back as he began to grow. It happened all over like the time before; he strained to watch every body part as it bulked and pumped with more muscle. His ever-growing hands felt different body parts as he grew, touching the swelling biceps, heaving pecs, hulking quads. Thick fingers brushed over massive shoulders, down along the crevices formed by his abs, and tentatively over the bulge in his jeans. It took everything in his power to not pull it out right there, and the briefest of brief glances at Lydia confirmed that she was restraining herself from giving it some tender loving care. Kent was watching intently, his trousers tented. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]When he thought it was time to stop, he waited a few glorious seconds longer. Adam flicked the switch to STATIC with a much larger hand than when he had started, putting it on the bed and standing up. He didn't hit the ceiling, but it felt much closer than before. Kent stood up too, and Adam realised he only reached his nose. He was larger than Kent, who was hardly a small man himself! The notion had Adam's erection pulsing so hard it hurt, and fortunately Lydia was kind enough to tug his jeans down. Surprisingly, Kent took to taking the yellow shirt off him, carefully tugging it from his oversized body. The shirt was so snug that the man ended up ripping it off, throwing it into the corner.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Lydia woke up first the next morning. She looked over at the two men, sleeping together where they had pushed the beds together. She had a high sex drive, even higher after using the Resizer, but in the end she had left the two men to their own devices. Adam seemed insatiable, and last night she had been happy to oblige. When Kent left, though, she got the feeling she was going to get much less sleep. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Pulling on the woolly white dressing gown, the woman headed over to the window. She didn't want to think of Kent leaving, things had turned out so much better with him around. Even with a crazy man after them...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Not wanting to think about Denver, she headed for a shower. She had bodily fluids in places she cared not to think about. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]When the sound of running water signalled the start of the woman's shower, Adam finally let himself open his eyes. He felt so heavy, it took him by surprise. Lifting a bulging arm, he flexed his fingers. He watched as they strayed towards his lower half, where he was already hard. It was as if last night had not happened; he was ready to grab Kent and carry on.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It's great, isn't it. Using the Resizer.? Kent spoke quietly, smiling at Adam from where he lay. ?Don't you just feel more alive??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I feel like I could eat a horse, then the main course? Adam replied. Actually, he was so hungry he almost forgot he was supposed to be extremely aroused. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?When Lydia's done we can get something to eat then. Unless you want to just get her out the shower now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Don't tempt me? Adam said, sitting up on the bed. He couldn't keep his hands away from his thick, long dick. It seemed to have grown as much as the rest of him, and then some more. Kent sat up with him, leaning against his thick arm and resting a hand on his leg. The feel sent shivers from Adam's spine through to the tip of his cock, and he picked up the pace. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I'm going to use the Resizer too, soon.? Kent spoke softly, wistfully. ?I really should be gone by now. I just can't help myself at the moment.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What?? Adam gasped, but only because he felt so damn good at that time. ?Oh... ah... tell me again in a minute...? He bit his lip and closed his eyes, the feel of Kent's fingers stroking the inside of his leg spurring him on. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]A loud crash and some screaming from the bathroom had Kent leap to his feet. Adam looked up, his hands still going. ?What the...??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What do you think? Lydia!? Kent tried the bathroom door. ?Why would she lock it when we had wild sex last night?? Hearing that come from Kent's clean mouth amused Adam. Kent tried the door using his shoulder, but it wasn't budging. ?Damn door! Adam, for fuck's sake stop playing with yourself and help me help Lydia!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam didn't like the tone Kent used at all, but he did as suggested. Making his way over to the door, Kent shifted as he shoved the thing open. Getting through the doorframe was more of an issue than breaking the lock, in fact. His head barely missed the top, but he was more than broad enough to have trouble getting through normally. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Lydia wasn't in the shower, and there was a great gaping hole in the wall where the small translucent window once stood.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Denver?? Adam asked, furrowing his brow and moving towards the hole. He could see into the street, and people were staring up at him from the pavement. Staring at the tall, muscular, rather hung man. Adam realised he had an audience, and grinned from ear to ear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Damnit Adam, get back!? Kent grabbed his arm and pulled him back. ?We have to get the Resizer and move!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]There was another crash, from the bedroom. The two men looked at each other and hurried back in time to see Denver holding the Resizer in his hands. Lydia was slung over his shoulder, naked and seemingly unconscious. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Meatheads.? The man grinned, and waved the device at them. ?I'll be seeing you both very, very soon...? With those words he turned and jumped out the window, leaving the two men with the largest bill the hotel had ever handed out in its 65 year history. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Shit.? Adam uttered the word with enthusiasm. ?And we don't even have any spare clothes...?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Now isn't the time to worry about that. Here, you wear mine. It's probably easier to get more my size than yours.? Kent tossed the green shirt and to Adam, putting his own jeans on. Adam spent so long getting the shirt on that by the time he had squeezed into his jeans, Kent was pacing the room. A bang at the door had them both leaping out the window before Adam even got his shoes on, sprinting down the street for their lives.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Right.? A topless Kent and an Adam in clothes so tight they may as well have been painted on sat on a park bench, heads together. A man walking his dog walked past, watching them with a frown; a look from Adam and he was well on his way. Yes, he was hardly the skinny office worker of just a few days ago. Distracted by the great biceps bunching his sleeves back, he didn't hear what else Kent said for a few moments. ?.... Adam!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What? I mean, sorry. I didn't realise being this size could lower my attention span to even greater depths. It was hardly impressive before.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kent smiled, and put a hand on his broad shoulder. ?Don't worry about it. I know what you mean. But Lydia can't sack you if we don't move fast. I should have used the Resizer last night, before I was distracted. That was why I couldn't sense him, you know. I was too into you to think about anything else.? He shrugged, and sighed resignedly. ?I'll get us out of this.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?No, we'll do it together. He has the Resizer AND Lydia. We need a plan.? Adam was surprised by the tone of authority, and even more startled when Kent nodded. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah, a plan. I can tell where he is. Maybe you can have a Dream, that might help us. I don't know if we have long enough for that though.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I think he'll want us to go after him. He could have just taken the Resizer and left her to rub herself off.? Damn, why did I have to say that out loud? Just the thought of it was mesmerising. Am I going to be this docile for the rest of my life? As great as it was to be anything other than apathetic, being completely ?on? all the time was starting to irk. It was almost like being a young teenager again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I'm surprised he took both. But thinking about it, taking her was a smooth move.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Well, yeah. Hostage and all that.? Adam watched the park warily, as if anyone was paying them any attention. Nobody recognised them, which had to be a good thing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kent opened his mouth to answer, but then he paused. ?He's moving, pretty quick. Away from here... probably in a car.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam got to his feet. ?You have the money, right?? He took a note from the wallet. ?I'll get some sleeping tablets, and you get the car. We'll follow him and I'll try to think of something.? He thought he saw a pharmacy a short distance back, when he wasn't knocking down old people in his bid to avoid arrest. The two of them went there, and Kent lurked near a cheap looking blue car as Adam went in for the pills. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Uhh, I only have a Fifty...? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The car only cost a few hundred ? the lucky old man was ecstatic. Kent drove, and Adam scrunched up in the passenger's seat eating his weight in food. He thought he had eaten a weekend's worth of food before leaning back, satisfied if not totally full. Then he had a handful of sleeping pills. They weren't magic, and he didn't exactly swoon before slipping into a deep sleep. He just relaxed, and for a while counted the clouds. ?Don't get too close to him? he warned, before falling asleep. Kent just nodded and carried on up the motorway. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He waited impatiently for his Dreams to start, but they never came. With the seat all the way back, Adam found himself constantly in the way of either himself or Kent as he changed gear. He was broad enough that even with one shoulder pushed against the window, the other was barely an inch from Kent?s. He gave up after a while, but then Kent had a plan.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It?s like this.? Kent took a deep breath. ?If you consider it, the Resizer is proof that growth is a changeable quantity. I?m not a human, as you know. I can... transfer... my size... to you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Adam felt himself stir at the mere mention of it. ?You can??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I just said it, didn?t I?? asked the man tersely. ?You can?t give yours to me, you?re still a human. But if I give mine to you then we might stand a chance even if Denver has used the Resizer.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It might be the only option open to us, unless I have a Dream...? Adam scratched his chin thoughtfully. ?When should we do it?? The prospect of more growth was exciting, Adam acknowledged. The possibility to get smaller was there when they got the Resizer back. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kent was grinning in a way which Adam thought was rather predatorial. ?I?ve already started it,? he said innocently. Adam could only gape at the other man as he felt his large feet push that little bit harder against the front of the car. [/COLOR]

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:06 PM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
awesome sexy fun! thanks! Love to see more fun variations with that resizer too! rdyroger
  #3   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
That's not just an open end-- it's the middle of a story, haha!

Glad you continued though, but it seems it was somewhat against your own will
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:36 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I'm just glad this looks like there will be more to the story. Great stuff. Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:03 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Lots of fun! Look forward to more!
Mike
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Hey Demandred; I was just wondering when you might get to the last chapter. I'd love to hear how it turns out. And it sounded like it was going to have a lot of growth in it. So I hope you...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #7   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2010, 07:52 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
"[COLOR=#c0c0c0]chips with too much salt and not enough vinegar"? Even an American like me knows how perverted that is![/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options