The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:09 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Green Lagacy (Part Eight)

Other Chapters
[COLOR=#ffff66]1[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]2[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]3[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]4[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]5[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#ffff66]6[/COLOR] - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

BAM! My eyes flew open, blasted out of a deep sleep by a thundering beat repeated over and over again. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! What the hell was going on? I sat up and was suddenly confronted with the largest, most insane sound system I’d ever seen. The speakers were mammoth, and it didn’t have a receiver, it had a console. There were so many knobs and indicator lights leaping around I could have been on the bridge of the Enterprise. I couldn’t begin to guess what half of them were for, even if my mind wasn’t on the point of being blown out my ears by the deafening pounding rhythm. I was desperately trying to figure out which of the eleven million buttons, knobs and switches could possibly be the volume, when the door to the small room flew open and Billy rocked it. He was soaking wet and naked except for a towel rapped round his waist. He was dancing and bopping to the music, and as soon as the vocalist started in, he picked up a shampoo bottle, and singing into it like a microphone, began belting out the lyrics.

It was then I realized I must be in his room. I had to be. The walls were plastered with football posters and centerfolds of bare-chested busty women, yup, Bears and boobs. I was lying on a bed, I’m pretty sure it was his, and I was naked, covered only by a blanket. And then it came back to me, my change, Jeremy, the river, everything. I had been truly massive, a mountain of rock hard muscles. There had been enough power in my little finger to bring down a building… But not any more. I was small again, skinny with stick arms, stick legs, no chest or shoulders to speak of, and my boulder like abs had completely dwindled and been swallowed into my slightly pudgy stomach. I was pathetic, weak. I hated it. I wanted to be huge again. I had to be huge again. I needed to feel those steel-like mounds bulging up all over me, to feel the earth shake as I walked, to see buildings crumble at my slightest touch. Oh yeah, that was what I wanted, and I swore to myself I would get back there again just as soon as I could.

Billy seemed to be in a good mood. He was still dancing around, and you know, I have to say he wasn’t a bad dancer. He hit one particular enthusiastic pelvic thrust and knocked his towel off. He continued without a missing a beat. One thing about Billy was he didn’t have too many inhibitions. And I couldn’t help laugh when he started working his swinging member into the act, and Billy laughed right along with me. The song ended and Billy hit the off button. I made an effort to remember exactly which one that was.

“Bout time you got up,” he said. “You been asleep for about 14 hours.”

“Billy, it happened. I got huge,” I said, “really really huge.”

“Yeah,” he grinned. “I guessed that.”

“How?”

“You’re so fucking uptight, there wasn’t any other way you’d wind up naked in the Chicago River.”

Well, I guess he had me there.

“What I don’t get,” he continued, “is how I wound up naked in the Chicago River.”

I was about to tell him when it hit me. The most intense hunger pains I’d ever had. I felt like my insides were about to implode. I clutched at my stomach and gasped, “I am so starved.”

“Not to worry, Bro,” said Billy. “I got you covered. Come with me.” He walked out the door and I was right on his heels. Man, I was so hungry I felt that if I didn’t eat soon, I was going to die. Billy led me down some stairs and into a kitchen where I saw a pile of pizza boxes sitting on the table. I didn’t wait to be asked; I just dove right in. The pizzas were cold. I had no idea how old they were, but pizza had never tasted so good. I don’t know how long I ate for. I just remember eating piece after piece after piece, stuffing them into my mouth as fast as I could. And when one box was empty I moved right on to the next. I don’t think I even looked up until the last box was empty. Then when I did, I was kind of surprised to find this lady watching me. She looked like she was around forty, dressed in a housecoat and her hair looked like it hadn’t been brushed it in a week. If had to use one word to describe her expression, it would be curiosity. I guessed it was Billy’s mom, but Billy was no where around.

And then I realized I was naked.

“Ahhh…” I said, turning beet red, and using my hands to cover myself with, “Hi.” And then I noticed I was absolutely covered in tomato sauce. A thick layer of the stuff coated me all the way from the bottom of my chin to my waist. Crap, I looked like I’d gone swimming in it. There was almost more tomato sauce on me than your average pizza.

Holy crap, I was in a strange house completely nude, covered in tomato sauce, and now standing in front of the house’s owner who was probably wondering what the hell this naked freak was doing in her kitchen. If she didn’t scream soon, I knew I would. Only one thing to do: I ran for it, right back up the stairs and into Billy’s room, slamming the door behind me. Billy was lying on his bed, all dressed and ready, flipping though a Penthouse.

“Finished?” he said.

“Jeeze, Billy,” I said. “Why didn’t you tell me your mother was home?”

“Dude, my mom’s always home. But don’t worry about her. She’s seen worse things than you naked.”

I didn’t know quite how to respond to that.

“Besides,” he continued, “I couldn’t have told you anything until after you’d eaten. I know that better than anyone. I hope you got more pizza in you than on you, but it sure as hell doesn’t look that way.” He started laughing. And suddenly I was laughing, too. I couldn’t help myself. It was just the most ridiculous situation I’d ever found myself in.

“Here,” he said, tossing me a bundle. It was pants, a shirt and a towel. “Go make yourself decent. The bathroom’s across the hall on the right.”

That was all the incentive I needed. I found the bathroom without any trouble and hopped in the shower. Holy crap, I was so freakin’ skinny I could hardly stand to look at myself. I was all skin and bones with almost no muscle at all. God, I was disgusting.

I kept the shower quick. The less time I had to spend staring at my spindly body the better. Billy had given me a pair of cargo pants and a Bears shirt, number 54, Urlacher. The name was familiar but I had no real idea who he was. I thought about asking Billy, but then I figured it would probably be better not to.

I went back into his room and he was lying there watching the huge flat screen mounted on his wall. It was the news. The volume was off.

“Was that you?” he asked, nodding at the screen.

I had to look twice. It was a picture of one of the black vans from yesterday sticking half way through the 2nd story of a building.

“Hell, yeah, I did that,” I said. “I mean I threw it. Never saw where it landed, though. Turn it up! Turn it up!”

“Relax, bro,” he said. “It’s a DV recording. I’ll play it back for you if you want, but it’s a big mystery. They don’t know how the van got there. The registration was bogus and there wasn’t anyone in it by the time they got to it.”

“That figures,” I said. “Those were the guys that kidnapped us.”

“Kidnapped us?”

Then I filled him in, told him everything—well, almost everything. I left most of the stuff with Jeremy out.

“So you got kidnapped,” he said. “That’s ok, then.”

“Excuse me?”

“I thought you ditched me for that pussy, Jeremy.”

“Oh my God, Jeremy, I’d better call him,” I said. “Knowing him he’s probably still waiting by the phone.”

“Sure,” said Billy. “Go ahead, but make it quick. If we’re going to check out this warehouse, we’d better hurry up and get huge.”

I didn’t need anymore convincing. I picked up the phone and dialed. Jeremy answered before it finished ringing once. “Sam?” came his voice.

“Jesus, Jeremy, have you been answering every call like that?”

“Maybe,” he replied. “What happened? Your voice sounds different, kind of normal again. Are you all right? Where are you?”

“I’m fine. I told you I would be. I’m at Billy’s, but we’re going out in a minute.”

There was a moment of silence. I thought for a second the phone had gone dead, and then I heard Jeremy’s voice. It sounded strained like he was trying to stay in control. “You’re where?”

“At Billy’s.”

“Do you know how worried I was? And all this time you’ve been… with Billy?”

Oh boy, Jeremy was jumping to the wrong conclusion. It would be so much simpler if I could just explain that Billy was my brother, but Billy wanted it kept a secret. “Jeremy, it’s not like that.”

“I bet,” he said and then he hung up. Great.

“What’s up with pussy-boy?” asked Billy.

“Don’t call him that. He’s just a little over emotional right now, probably from being kidnapped.”

“Probably from being a pussy. So are you done? You ready to get huge yet?”

Oh yeah, I was ready. I was so fucking ready. I thought about calling Jeremy back, but even if I did manage to explain things to him, he’d probably just want to come along. He was definitely safer being mad at me. Not to mention I didn’t want to delay getting huge another second.

“Let’s go,” I said.

“We’ll use the Elm Street Bridge,” said Billy. “It worked great for me yesterday. It’s pretty easy. You jump off and by the time you hit the water you’re fucking huge.”

I got hard at the thought of all that muscle exploding out all over me again. “Works for me,” I replied.

Billy called a cab and in a few minutes we were speeding toward the Elm Street Bridge. Man, I couldn’t wait. Every time the cab stopped at a red light, I thought I would have a stroke from impatience. I kept wondering if I would get bigger this time. Every time Billy would change he would get bigger, I didn’t see why I wouldn’t.

When we got to the bridge, Billy paid the driver and we hopped out. I looked down into the gorge. Man, it was deep and at the bottom of it, an out-of-control raging torrent racing around a maze of jagged rocks. Suddenly I was having second thoughts. This could really kill me. But I kept thinking, “I have to get huge. I have to get huge,” as I followed Billy out to the center of the bridge. Billy climbed out over the rail and stood on the edge, holding on with only one hand. He looked back over at me. I was still staring down into the ravine. Truth be told, I think I was shaking a little.

“Come on, man, what are you waiting for?” He asked.

“Isn’t there some other way?” I asked.

“You mean a soft, friendly way of almost killing yourself? No. This is how it works, dude. You have to really think you’re going to die. It’s the only way. I know. I’ve tried. Now, come on, climb the fuck out here.”

Billy was holding his hand out to me. He looked very encouraging. Well, I thought, he’s been through this enough times. He must know what he’s talking about. Slowly and carefully I climbed out over the rail and stood next to him.

“That’s great, Sammy,” he said. “Now all you have to do is jump.”

I looked down at the rushing river 50 feet below me and suddenly my heart was in my throat. Everything started swaying and I had to grab on to the rail to keep from falling off right there. The way I felt it was a wonder I just didn’t change on the spot.

“I don’t think I can do this,” I said.

“Sure you can,” he said.

“No, I can’t,” I said, feeling my breath coming in gasps.

“You sure,” he asked.

I nodded.

“Ok,” he said, then he grabbed my arm, ripped it from the railing, and the two of us went tumbling into the void.

I thought my breath had stopped, but it couldn’t have because I was screaming. But that’s all. Nothing else was happening to me. Billy was plummeting next to me. Only he had started expanding almost as soon as our feet had left the bridge. Already I could see those mammoth shoulders pushing out, tearing their way free of his t shirt, while, whipped by the wind, the bottom of it flew up giving me a perfect view of his flat stomach as it blossomed into eight brick-like abs. “Yes!” he shouted, flexing his arm and watching his bicep expand into a vein covered softball. “Grow, baby grow!”

But nothing was happening to me, no swelling, pulsing muscles, nothing. The river was rushing up to greet us, while next to me Billy continued to grow bigger and bigger. Muscles were just exploding out of him in all directions as his body stretched out wider and longer. His jeans split and tore apart as massive quads erupted out of them. In an instant they were so huge, I’d never even be able to wrap my arms around them. “I fucking love this!” he yelled as his t shirt was disintegrated into shreds by his pecs, which swelled into globes so massive that if I curled myself into a ball, I might just be as big as one of them, but no where near as heavy.

But what about me? Why wasn’t I growing? An instant before we hit the water, Billy reached out one of his arms, which had pretty much expanded into a gigantic woven configuration of ripped, bulging sinew, and wrapped it around me. We hit the water and then almost instantaneously we seemed to by flying out of it, me clinging to an awesomely massive upper arm that was about the same size as a school desk, rock solid and bulging with thick veins wrapping it all over it. I could almost feel the power surging inside the impossibly huge mound of titanium flesh.

We landed with a thud and Billy set me on the ground. I was looking up at a mountain, a rolling landscaped of gigantic, ripped, bulging muscles with Billy’s face sitting on top, looking down at me. He must have had another one of those black poser things because his modesty was once again protected. Man, I had forgotten what it was like to stand next to him when he was like this. I felt myself growing hard both at the sight of him and the memory of being just like him. Damn, look at him. That was supposed to be me. I was supposed to be like that, and I wasn’t. I was still a puny little stick boy.

“What the fuck, dude?” he boomed, his voice practically knocking me over. “Why are you still small?”

“How should I know?” I answered peevishly, and I picked up a pebble from the bank and threw it into the river.

“Was it because you jumped with me? Did jumping with me make you feel safe?”

I didn’t turn to face him. Looking at that mammoth muscle bloated body just depressed me. “Dude, after you pulled me off that bridge, I don’t think I’ll ever feel safe with you again.”

“Sorry about that, but you know…. Fuck! You should have grown.”

“Yeah? Well, I didn’t. Maybe I can’t.” There, I’d said it. What I’d been secretly thinking since we hit the water.

“What do you mean, you can’t? Of course you can. You did once already, right?”

“Yeah, but that was with a shot. Maybe I can’t do it without one of those shots.”

“Man, that would suck.”

“You’re telling me.”

Then Billy scowled. He reached down and scooped me up. I felt that hard, powerful, bulging arm wrapped around me again, holding me secure but not too tight.

“What are you doing?”

“If you need a shot, we’re going to get you a shot,” he said, grim determination all over his large face. “We’ll start at that warehouse with that Frank dude. See what he knows. We gotta go there to get your mom anyway.”

“I don’t know… I thought it would be safe to go there with two of us, but with me being so useless…”

“Hey, you are not useless. Remember how you saved my ass back at the freight yard with those guys in black.”

I could see what he was trying to do, but it didn’t change the fact that I was still scrawny. “Yeah, but…”

“No, buts, bro. You rule. Muscles or no muscles.”

“I prefer the muscles option,” I said.

“Then we’ll just have to fix you up.” And then he leapt into the air. The experience wasn’t too unfamiliar to me. But last time I had done anything like this it had been under my own power, and I really preferred it that way.

We got more than a few stares and even some screams as we raced through the city in a series of ridiculous leaps and ultra accelerated dashes. Watching the enormous shredded muscles in Billy’s monolithic legs writhe and twitch under his skin as he propelled us along at fantastic speeds was amazing, like staring into a fire only far more mesmerizing. The incredible power he wielded so casually and with so little effort was staggering.

It didn’t take long before we arrived at the warehouse. The earth shook a little as we landed and the pavement cracked under his feet. He set me down and once again I felt like an ant.

“Keep you eye open for any traps,” he said.

“Yeah, sure,” I said, “that’s what I can do, watch for traps.” I really felt pathetic. “Which door are you going to use?”

“No fucking door,” he said and he reached out with his hand and casually just ripped out a huge section of the corrugated steel wall, and threw it aside. It flew about a dozen yards before it crashed part way through the side of another building. Fuck, he was so huge and so amazingly powerful. I wanted that so much.

Billy strode in through the hold he’d made and I followed right after him. I looked around carefully but I couldn’t see anything that looked like a trap. In fact the warehouse was very well lit and almost empty. It was about sixty feet across and about forty feet high, and most of the vast area was vacant. There was just this area at one end that looked like a kind of lab. And standing there, plain as day, behind one of the lab benches was Frank, and he didn’t look at all surprised to see us.

“You couldn’t use the door?” he said. “I don’t know how I’m going to fix that,” he said indicating the hole Billy had made in the wall.

“That’s the least of your fucking worries,” said Billy, thundering right up to him. I had to scramble to catch up. “Where’s Sammy’s mom?”

“At home,” he said, “though she calls me every ten minutes to see if Sam has shown up yet.”

That didn’t ring true. “You said it wouldn’t be safe for us to go home,” I protested.

“That was before your little encounter with Artie,” said Frank. “But now that he’s in a coma, everything’s changed. The whole project has cost the company a lot more than it expected and with no return on their investment in sight, the company has decided to cut their losses and pull the plug on the entire operation. In short, no one’s going to be coming after you kid, or your brother, or your mother. It’s too expensive.”

I took a second to think about this. “I don’t believe you,” I said.

As if in answer his cell phone rang. He picked it up, looked at the display, and just handed it to me.

“Hello?” I said, answering it.

“Sammy? Is that you? Are you ok?” It was my mother.

“Yeah, I’m fine. How about you? Are you ok?” I answered.

“Oh thank God. Yes, I’m fine. What did Frank say? Can he help you?”

“Help me?”

“With your condition,” my mother said.

I felt the color drain from my face. I lowered the phone, covered the mouth piece and hissed at Frank, “What did you tell her?”

“Just that you inherited you father’s genetic condition and that I might be able to help you with it. I’ll leave any other details up to you.”

I raised the phone back to my ear. “Sammy? Sammy? Can you hear me?” I heard my mother call.

“Yeah, mom, I just got here. I don’t know if Frank can help me.”

“Well call me back as soon as you know, and hurry home as soon as you can.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said and I hung up. “What do you mean help me with my condition?” I asked Frank.

“Well, cure you, of course.”

“Cure me?!!!” I cried. “I don’t want to be cured. I want to get worse!”

“Cure him?” bellowed Billy. “Is that what all this is for?” he asked gesturing toward the lab. Then he raised his massive arms, about to strike and reduce the make-shift lab to rubble.

“No, wait, stop!” cried Frank, stepping front of him. “I went through hell to get this equipment. I could never replace it.” Man, he was brave. It would be safer to step in front of a speeding tank. “If you guys don’t want to be cured, fine. It’s just… that’s all your father wanted and I just assumed…”

“I’m not my father,” Billy and I said almost simultaneously.

“Ok, fine, good,” said Frank. “But we still need to study this, find out more about it.”

“Why?” I asked. “What for?”

“What if one of you gets sick because of this? You don’t think you can go to an ordinary doctor in an ordinary hospital, do you? You’ll need specialized help”.

“You?” asked Billy, relaxing from smash mode.

“There’s no one else I can think of.”

“What’s in it for you?” asked Billy.

“I’ve been planning an early retirement. This will give me something worthwhile to do with it. Besides,” he said, looking at the floor, “I let your father down once. Maybe now I can make up for it.”

“How can we trust you?” I said, remembering what happened to Jeremy and me at Genco.

“I’m sorry about what happened yesterday,” he said, “but I was under Artie’s thumb then. I’m a free agent now. I could really help you.”

“Prove it,” said Billy.

“How?” asked Frank.

I could see where Billy was going and I beat him to the punch line. “Make me grow,” I said. And then we explained everything to Frank.

“So,” began Frank when we had finished, “Billy changes when his life is threatened, but you don’t. In fact, the only time you have ever changed was when you gave yourself that shot. Interesting.”

“So, do you have another shot?” asked Billy.

“No,” said Frank, “That shot was gamma irradiated particles suspended in a saline solution and injected directly into his blood stream. They should still be in there. They’re probably effecting the original mutation in some way. That may even be why Sam didn’t change, when you jumped off the bridge.”

“You mean it changed me, but it also cured me?” I asked.

“I highly doubt that,” said Frank. “But it obviously has affected you in some unforeseen way. I’ll need a blood sample from you and one from Billy.

“Yeah, good luck with that,” ginned Billy offering his arm, which was thoroughly encased by gigantic ripped muscles, to Frank.

“Obviously we’ll have to wait for you to change back,” said Frank. “No sense destroying good needles for no reason.”

“You mean there’s nothing you can do for me now?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” said Frank. “It’s probably not a good idea to just trigger the change for no reason.”

Billy harrumphed. “He’s just trying to get out of it,” Billy said to me. “I knew he was lying. He probably doesn’t have a clue what happens to us.”

“Of course, I do,” said Frank. “I’m probably the only one in the world who does.”

“Then prove it,” said Billy.

“Well,” said Frank, looking at me and scratching his head. “I could always expose you to a low level gama burst. That’s safe enough and there’s a chance it could trigger the change.”

“I’ll try anything,” I said. I really, really wanted to be huge again.

“Ok,” said Frank. “Hop up on this table.” There was an examination table like they had in doctor’s offices. I climbed upon it and lay down. Then he wheeled over thing that was about the size of a saloon hair dryer and looked like a combination of a photo enlarger and a ray gun, and he positioned it over me. He stepped forward with a syringe. “I’m going to take a little of your blood now,” he said as I felt the prick of the needle, and when he stepped back I could see it was full.

Then he walked back over to a computer and started punching instructions out on the keyboard. I could see Billy towering behind him watching.

“Frank,” said Billy, flexing his colossal body and making his humungous muscles bulge insanely huge, “I just want you to know that if you hurt him, I’ll rip you to pieces.”

Frank, looking cool as a cucumber, looked up at my massive behemoth of a brother and said, “I have no intention of hurting him.” The he turned to me. “Are you ready, Sam?”

“Yes, absolutely,” I answered. “I am so ready.”

He hit a key, and suddenly my whole body lit up. It felt good, like the power that had surged through me when I had changed the first time, but now it was fainter, much fainter. And in a few seconds, it stopped completely.

“Man, that’s it?” I complained, noticing the complete lack of growth. “It didn’t do anything.”

“That’s all I can risk. I’m sorry,” said Frank. “After I’ve analyzed yours and Billy’s blood, I might be able to do more, but for now I’m afraid that’s it.”

“But I could feel it,” I protested. “Couldn’t you just, you know, turn it up a little and try again?”

“No, Sam, I’m sorry. That would be very dangerous and completely irresponsible. I won’t do it.”

“He wants you to try again,” said Billy stepping forward and making the building shake.

“Well, I won’t,” said Frank defiantly. That guy had a pair, I’ll give him that. Billy scowled, a look would cause most grown men to piss their pants, but Frank held firm, arms crossed, unmoving in front of the keyboard.

“Fine,” said Billy, and with the tinniest gesture of his arm, he knocked Frank across the room. “I watched you work this thing. I’ll do it,” said Billy, carefully aiming at the keys with his pinky. I could tell even the smallest of his fingers was way too large for the job, but he didn’t let that stop him. He picked up a pen from the table and began using it to hit the keys. Frank pulled himself off the floor and ran back to the console, but Billy was able to hold him off almost without thinking about it.

“Now,” said Billy, “how high does this thing go?”

“No!” yelled Frank. “That level’s much too high. You have no idea of what you’re doing!”

I have to admit I felt a certain amount of anxiety over what was going on. But I so badly wanted to be big again that I was willing to ignore the warnings my common sense was firing off inside my head. “Go on, Billy,” I shouted, “turn it on.”

And he did.

I felt the energy rip into me. Every cell in my body seemed to detonate with power, especially the muscles. It felt amazing, wonderful, orgasmic even. But I wasn’t growing. The feeling was so intense, though, that I didn’t care, and it just kept building. I felt myself moaning.

“You ok, Sammy?” asked Billy.

“Yeah, oh yeah! Keep it coming!” It felt like I was going to explode with muscle at any second. Suddenly the pleasure sensation surged, increased to the point where it became nearly unbearable. I started yelling. I couldn’t help myself.

“Turn it off,” came Frank’s voice. “For God’s sake turn it off. You’ll kill him.”

Then it cut off. The feeling stopped. It had been hurting me in the end, but I missed it. I lay there on the table, breathing hard and covered with sweat, but still the same puny size. I turned my head to look back over at Billy but for some reason I couldn’t speak.

Then Frank was squeezing in in front of him, shutting the equipment down. “You big idiot!” He yelled. “What have you done?”

“What are you so mad about?” asked Billy. “Nothing happened.”

Frank rolled his eyes as he grabbed a syringe, and headed toward me. “No one could be exposed to that much gamma radiation and remain unaffected.” He took another blood sample. When he was done, I sat up and staggered off the table. And as I stood there, I realized he was right. I felt different. I wasn’t sure exactly how, but different.

Something had changed.

Next part

Last edited by Jaypat; October 17th, 2010 at 01:01 PM.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
convolution (June 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:28 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
hmm 1st reply on another great chapter
Thanks
  #3   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:48 PM

228642 is on a distinguished road
O M G exactly what i have been waiting for! reading it now!
Thanks
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:56 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Marvelous! Just fantastic! congratulations for another homerun!

Take care and good luck dude

Cheers!
  #5   Add to krasserpumper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:26 AM

krasserpumper is on a distinguished road
gettin better by the second. don't you ever dare to stop now! ;-)
Don't make Sammy mad now... you wouldn't like him...
Thanks
  #6   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:34 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Very great chapter, can't wait to see exactly what changed about him
  #7   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:52 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Excellent chapter, Man.
Keep Writing.

redroger11
Thanks
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:19 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
What a cliff hanger...

... hurry up with the next chapter! P L E A S E ! ! !
Thanks
  #9   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 06:08 PM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
I'd like clarification on something. When it says the pleasure was cut off, did that mean the radiation burst was also cut off or that it continued but he stopped feeling pleasure from it? It does say Frank shut the equipment down afterward but I wonder whether the equipment was merely powered up and ready to emit more radiation during those seconds, or if Sam was being irradiated right up to the moment Frank shut down the machines. I don't know whether I'm nitpicking but I get the feeling this gamma burst will cause Sam to grow much larger and stronger in future transformations.

I could easily see Billy grabbing a piece of radioactive material he got from the company, or even a nuclear power facility and squeezing it in his hand to make it reach critical mass, and letting Sam bask in about ten thousand rads. Billy might need to hold a giant slab of lead in front of himself or something (and maybe still have burns on his hand and arm which would heal quickly).

Or maybe the brothers could travel to a nuclear reactor, Billy could transform a short distance away, punch a hole in the reactor core and let Sam walk inside.
________
OfficeSex cam

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:29 PM.
Thanks
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:07 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is great...it's like Hulk but with way more homoeroticism and no green skin. Perfect!
Thanks
  #11   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 06:41 AM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
This is great...it's like Hulk but with way more homoeroticism and no green skin. Perfect!
Actually there is green skin, though I made the same mistake you did in the past. He doesn't refer to it often.
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:29 PM.
Thanks
  #12   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Thank you everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0095875 View Post
hmm 1st reply on another great chapter
Thanks very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 228642 View Post
O M G exactly what i have been waiting for! reading it now!
I hope it lived up to your expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
Marvelous! Just fantastic! congratulations for another homerun!

Take care and good luck dude

Cheers!
Thanks, M4L. Glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasserpumper View Post
gettin better by the second. don't you ever dare to stop now! ;-)
Don't make Sammy mad now... you wouldn't like him...
Nope, not stopping yet... But there are one or two other stories that I'm woking on simultaniously. We'll have to see how that works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage View Post
Very great chapter, can't wait to see exactly what changed about him
Neither can I... <kidding>

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11 View Post
Excellent chapter, Man.
Keep Writing.

redroger11
Don't worry. I won't stop til they pry the keyboard from my cold, dead hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... hurry up with the next chapter! P L E A S E ! ! !
As fast as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody12381 View Post
I'd like clarification on something. When it says the pleasure was cut off, did that mean the radiation burst was also cut off?..
Yup, that's what it meant. Keep in mind that not just any radiation will affect them. It has to be Gama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
Well, actually there is kind of pale pasty green, but--- Think of Mr. Spock on the orginal Star Trek TV show. He actually did have a very faint green complexion, but you have to really look to see it, so it's like that, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody12381 View Post
Actually there is green skin, though I made the same mistake you did in the past. He doesn't refer to it often.

--- like he said, I don't refer to it often.
Thanks
  #13   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm really enjoying your twists and turns. It's such a pleasure finding a real plot in a story. I'm looking forward to where this adventure will take us next.
Mike
  #14   Add to krasserpumper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:54 AM

krasserpumper is on a distinguished road
part 9?
please?
Thanks
  #15   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:28 PM

ok. i am getting curious. is this story over? is it just a suspended project?
Thanks
  #16   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2009, 06:47 PM

Not over yet.

It's a suspended project. I am currently working on Gifted Child. As soon as I finish that, I intend to return to Green Legacy.

Why? I just finished a high school based MG story (The Bet) and I'd like a small break from the genre before I go back to another High School based MG story (Green Legacy).
Thanks
  #17   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 06:58 PM

emkay. Thanks for the update!
Thanks
  #18   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:13 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Would love to see a new chapter of this story...it is one of my favorites
Thanks
  #19   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 06:28 AM

I haven't forgotten

Part 9 has definately been started. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to do any writing at all lately.
Thanks