The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:07 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Bringing Down Our Principal Part 1

Hi, guys. This is a story I just started that will have some eventual muscle growth in it. This will be a lot shorter than the Shoes story I'm writing, but I needed a break from that to do something a bit different. I warn you now that this is a hypnotism based story, so if you don't enjoy that sort of thing, you've been warned.

Bringing Down Our Principal Part 1

Seth was waiting for his friend Kevin to arrive. Kevin was in a foul mood because earlier that day he had gotten detention for a week from Principal Forrester. It wasn?t that they were bad students, but as the school?s only gay couple, they had noticed he liked to give them a lot more attention than other students. But Seth was very smart, and he had devised a way of getting their lives to become a lot easier.

Seth was down in the basement when Kevin found him, surrounded by voluminous heaps of small, thin wires and fiber optics. Seth had hundreds of small little doodads on tables surrounding him.

?What?s all this?? Kevin asked. Kevin was a cutie, sixteen years old just like Seth. Both were lanky. Seth was a little bit shorter, with black smooth hair and a few freckles dotting his face. Kevin had brown-red hair and looked more like a surfer with his backwards cap, necklace, and surf shirt. He even had a surfer?s tan and complexion, though not really a killer body. But Seth was in lust with him and would do anything for his boyfriend.

?This is what?s going to make our lives amazing,? he said confidently.

?What, you?re going to kill our principal??

?Yes. In a manner of speaking.?

?Dude, I was just kidding.?

Seth grinned. ?I wasn?t being?literal. I have been spending a lot of my time in the past few months learning about subliminal advertising, hypnotic effect, and I think that I have succeeded in creating a device that will allow us to digitize subliminal effect in a computer program, and then implement that program without anybody knowing. In effect, brain washing. Instantaneous brain washing. Complete and utter obedience.?

Kevin stared at him.

?Now you say, wow, thanks Seth.?

?But?dude, you have to be kidding.?

?Oh ye of little faith. The past few months have been a living hell and I intend to get even. You in??

?Yeah man. Fuck yeah. I mean?if it works.?

?Oh, it will. And you?re going to help. Come on.?
Principal Forrester had been having quite a busy month. He had been organizing anti gay marriage rallies across the city, as well as putting a motion before the schoolboard that delegated that only straight couples could attend junior and senior prom. He was fighting off lots of angry parents who were misguided and thought there was some good to the homosexual lifestyle.

He hated that he had faggot students in his own high school. Even if one of them, Seth Stevens, had been one of the best honor roll students. It just was so aggravating that his many talks with Seth had gone nowhere. Seth wasn?t willing to listen to his sage advice concerning choosing your friends wisely, and the little punk faggot he was probably committing acts of sin with was just as hopeless.

One day, after school had ended, he fell asleep in his office. It just wasn?t like him to fall asleep. One minute he had been typing into his work laptop, going over grade averages and test scores, and the next thing he knew it was 7PM! What made things a bit strange was this had been happening all week. Three hours of sleep after work, always when he was trying to work on something. He was beginning to think that he might need to see a doctor. Or perhaps he needed to eat better. He had been spending so much time on his projects that it had been consuming him. He felt like he needed a vacation. Maybe he could get away from things soon and take a trip up to the lake. Certainly all the extra rest couldn?t be harmful, but if he was this fatigued, he needed some R and R.

Getting home that Friday night, he got home and pulled his Mercedes Benz (something which his previous job on Wall Street had helped pay for before his company went and downsized and wound up having to rely on his former education background to fall back on). His house was quite large. He had been living comfortably off of his Wall Street earnings, and at least he had a modicum of control over things at his job. Yes, having the control he did over the instructors was indeed one of the better things. The really liberal teachers that showed such a penchant for accepting non traditional sorts of behavior he tended to mark down less favorably over those that displayed old fashioned Christian values. Of course that was illegal, but who would know?

He was playing NPR and sipping a glass of wine when the doorbell rang.

?Who the hell could that be?? he muttered out loud.

When he opened the door, he was oddly relieved to find that it was only his honor student, Seth Stevens. A good natured and All American looking boy, but?why was he here at night?

?Stevens? Shouldn?t you be at home or partying with your hooligan friends?? Principal Forrester said, and then immediately regretted his tone. This was Seth Stevens, and he shouldn?t talk like that to his star pupil, so disrespectfully.

?Oh, I was just walking by, thought I?d visit,? Seth said, somewhat darkly.

?Well it?s a bit inappropriate, even if you are my best student.?

?Why don?t you invite me in, Roger?? Seth said, not cracking a smile.

?Sure, come on in!? Roger Forrester waved him through the door. ?What am I doing?? he thought.

?This is a really nice house you have, Roger? Seth said, continuing to call his principal by the first name. Seth noticed the many photos of Roger and his church, some of which actually included anti gay sentiments. ?Boy, you sure have a busy life, and a successful one at that!?

Roger chuckled, and put a hand through his salt and pepper flecked hair. At 45 he was a fairly handsome man, though he had let himself go around the waist. Luckily Seth couldn?t see that beneath his expensive suit.

?Well, I can?t complain. I do have everything I could ask for.?

?Yes, I am pretty envious of you. Hey, I?m kinda thirsty, you mind if I help myself to a beer??

?You?re a minor, young man!?

?Roger, I?m thirsty.? Seth explained, frowning. Roger immediately chastised himself. This was Seth Stevens! He couldn?t talk that way to Seth.

?I-I know, gosh, I don?t know what I?m saying. You?re old enough to have a beer. I only have wine at the moment. I hope that will be alright.?

?Well it will do for now, but you should really stock up and get some beer for the next time I?m over here.?

Roger smiled. ?Sure thing, Seth.? Roger poured him a glass of the Bordeaux he had, the nicer vintage that he saved for important guests, and he told Roger so. Roger looked approvingly at his glass and then sipped.

?Nice. But you know, you seem to be really cooped up in those clothes. Don?t you think it?s a bit warm in here??

?It is warm! Heck, I don?t know what I was thinking.? Roger took off his suit.

?You should take off your shirt, too.?

?You know, you?re right. We?re both guys, here. No women around to get offended.? Roger loosened his tie and threw it off, and then unbuttoned his shirt.

?Boy, you sure do have nice clothes,? Seth said. ?Mind if I try on your outfit? I?ll even give you mine in return.?

?Oh sure, that sounds like a great idea! I hate these old things anyway.?

Seth took off his chain necklace, large oversized Billabong Tshirt and baggy jeans and put on his principal?s clothing. His principal dressed up as Seth. They stood finally wearing each other?s clothes. Seth, in a dignified suit, tie, and shirt, with dress pants, and a middle aged stud who looked like he was trying to be a teenager again.

?Oh and I even brought you a hat. Here. Wear it backwards for me.?

?Sure thing! Hey, how do I look, Seth??

?It?s important to you that I think you look good??

?Well, sure! I mean you have such excellent taste!? Roger said, feeling funny a little bit. Since when did he want to dress up this way? Didn?t he like wearing dress clothes? But Seth knew what was best.

?I do. I think that we both look much better,? Seth said demurely, adjusting his tie. ?You know what I?d like to do tonight, Roger? I?d like to go out. Just take a drive.?

?Okay. Sounds good, Seth. Where should we go??

?I think we should go to Kevin?s house and pick him up. We?ll take your convertible. I think I?ll drive.?

?Sure thing. Here are the keys!? Roger tossed him his keys.

?Excellent. I?m very pleased with you, Roger.? Roger beamed.

Pulling out of the driveway with his principal dressed like a young person much younger than himself made Seth smile. When they got to Kevin?s, Kevin came outside and said ?I can?t believe this.?

?Hop in,? Seth said. Kevin got in the back seat. ?Kevin, what do you think of Roger here??

?ROGER?? Kevin started snickering. ?I think you look great, dude.?

?Gee, thanks Kevin. I think you look pretty awesome, too.?

?I?ve had the idea that we should go and have Roger here buy us some dinner. And Roger, for the rest of the night, you are no longer our principal. You will think of yourself as no older than us. Your mind will become that of one of your sixteen year old students. Is that understood??

?Totally, bro. Whassup you guys, where you guys wanna hang tonight, dude??

Seth chose a restaurant and they all got burgers. The waitress gave their group an odd look as she was handing them menus and taking the orders. Seth decided what everyone would have.

?So how was your week at school, Roger??

?Man, school sucks. Fuck that. I just want to get some pussy,? Roger said, slurping up his food in a disgusting manner unbefitting a man his age.

?Boy pussy, you mean?? Roger looked confused.

?Because we both know you?re gay, Roger. You?re secretly gay but it?s alright. Kevin and myself are gay, too. So you don?t have to pretend with us.?

?But?but I like girls?? Roger said, confused and conflicted, making circles with his ketchup.

?No. You like guys. Hot sweaty men turn you on like nothing else and always have. Now and forever you can only be homosexual. You like nothing more than the idea of dick.?

?Oh, yeah. Man, do I ever. Fuck, I can?t wait to get me some hot dick.? Roger said, chewing his food happily.

?Well, maybe if you?re good, Kevin and I can let you suck our dicks later.?

?Really? You guys are the best! You?d do that with me???

Seth tried to contain himself. An older man usually had to beg boys as young as them to go to bed. And now he would make Roger beg.

?I think Kevin would really like you to suck on his dick,? Seth continued. ?He thinks you?re pretty good looking.

?Yeah,? Kevin said, after an evening of quiet observation. Kevin put a hand on his principal?s shoulder. ?I would let you suck my dick when we get back home.?

?Oh, wow!? Roger said, blushing. ?You guys are just?you?re so hot. I have been thinking about it all night and thought it didn?t make sense. But you?re right. I am gay and I just want to suck dick! I can?t wait!?

?Well, then let?s get home. Roger, you can pay with your credit cards that your uh?parents gave you.?

?Right on, dude. Awesome.?

Seth drove the convertible back to Roger?s place. Roger was so excited he could barely contain himself. At a stop light there were some jocks from Seth?s high school.

?Roger, you should tell them how hot they are. Shout it out. You?re young and only live once.?

?Hey, guys!? the principal shouted. The jocks didn?t recognize their principal in ridiculous young clothes and backwards cap. ?OW, yeah you guys are hot!? Roger licked the air. The jocks turned to each other with a confused look.

Once they got back to the house, Kevin was beginning to order Roger around.

?Yeah Roger why don?t you uh, open the door for me. There?s a good boy.? Kevin smiled and beamed entering the house. It was full of such nice things. Seth?s invention was working absolutely. It was amazing. ?Yeah, man. Why don?t you uh?get me a soda. Now. Make it snappy.?

?Oh right away!? Principal Forrester said, now walking with a ridiculous walk for a man his age, emulating all the rap stars, moving his hands in a rhythmic gesture.

Seth and Kevin made themselves comfortable in the living room. Roger came in with Kevin?s soda.

?Now Roger, I want you to do everything that Kevin tells you to do.? Seth stated.

?Okay! What do I do next, Kevin??

?Get down on your knees, you fucking bitch!? Kevin stood up and dropped his shorts, and whipped out his hard dick. ?Suck my cock.? His principal obliged. ?Yeah. Yeah. Yeah! Suck on my cock you little shit. Suck it! Suck my cock. Oh yeah.?

Kevin began to facefuck Principal Forrester. He began to choke and cry tears so Kevin shoved his face onto his dick even harder. ?You?ll breathe through your nose, bitch. I want you to move that tongue over my dick. Suck it. Suck it. Move your tongue around. Good boy.? He made his principal choke on his dick a little bit more. ?Now I want you to taste my piss slit. Yeah, you like that don?t you??

Kevin made Roger suck on his dick for a good half hour longer.

?I?m gonna cum now,? Kevin shoved Roger?s face onto his dick the hardest time ever. ?Yeah! Yeah! YEAH!? Cum shot down his principal?s throat, in a gushing stream. Roger choked on it but then slurped it up, sucking it directly from the piss slit. He was really making love to Kevin?s penis, giving it all of his attention. Kevin filled Roger?s mouth with hot, greasy cum, which Roger enjoyed immensely.

?You like the taste of my cum, don?t you? It tastes good to you. Tastes like the best shit you?ve ever tasted.?

?Yes. It tastes wonderful!?

?You?re a faggot. Say it.?

?I?m a faggot.?

?Sir. Call me sir from now on.?

?Call both of us sir from now on,? Seth interjected, stroking his own dick to this display.

?Yes, sir. I enjoyed your cum a lot. Thanks for letting me suck your dick, Kevin!?

?You?re welcome, man. You ready, Seth??

?I am. Roger, I am ready for you to suck my dick now. Come over here. I want you to beg me to suck on my dick.?

?Oh, please!? the principal begged his student. ?Please, I want to suck your dick, Seth! Please!?

?Give me one good reason I should let you suck my dick, you little fuck. Fuck you! Beg me more! On your fucking knees!? Seth began to yell, when Roger began to get up.

?Oh please, Seth. All I want to do is taste your hot, delicious cum. Please let me pleasure you, sir. Please let me suck your dick, sir. It would mean everything to me.?

?Get over here,? Seth said, and grabbed Roger by the hair and placed his mouth over his dick, and began to pummel his throat. Seth was even rougher than Kevin, and ground his dick around in his principal?s mouth for the better part of an hour before releasing stream after stream after stream of cum. Feeling like he could repeat himself he pulled out and as Roger made every attempt to wipe all of the cum on his face into his mouth so he could swallow the delicious contents, Seth told him to stay still, and then he masturbated furiously, cumming all over Roger?s face, over his eyes and nose and ears and hair. Seth masturbated twice this way, each time allowing Roger to scoop the cum into his mouth, licking his fingers the entire time.

When the boys were ready to go, Seth told Roger to remember everything except the age part. Tomorrow he would be principal Forrester again, but he would be a closeted gay man who had just found happiness with his two gay students, serving them as their slave.

?Now here is a list of things I want you to get tomorrow by the time we come over. We?ll be spending the weekend here, so if you have any plans I want you to cancel them,? Seth instructed.

?Yes, sir. I can?t wait, sir.?

?We can?t wait either, Roger. We can?t wait, either.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:31 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting premise! I enjoyed your first chapter and look forward to the results of the changes at school the next day.
Mike
  #3   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2009, 06:28 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Damn! You got there first!

I'm working on a story now that uses subliminal sugestions implanted into a computer program.

Otherwise, it's pretty different from yours. I'm almost tempted to kill the story now and do somthing else, but I don't know... Maybe there's room for more than one...?
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:02 PM

Well I'll ruin part of the plot for you by letting you know that the character of Seth will be using his tech to get hold of some nanodevices from the government, which he will then utilize for muscle growth purposes...
  #5   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 09:31 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
That's not too bad...

Aside from the subliminal suguestion thing and the high school setting, the stories are completely different. I think maybe I'll go ahead.
  #6   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 05:47 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
(*sigh*) where are the FanTCman stories? I need a little more fantasy and a lot less revenge.
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 03:12 AM

But revenge is so hot.
  #8   Add to mmfan2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 11:51 PM

mmfan2 is on a distinguished road
This is a great story. You're one of the best writers Otaru! Thanks
  #9   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 01:33 AM

Thank you! I haven't had much time this week but hope to catch up with both stories in a few days.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options