The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:26 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Songs for a Saga

Hey guys!

I know I have not been writing these days, things are indeed busy, but I've found this great treasure sitting on my HD for quite some time. It's more than just a role play transcript, it's actually a series of sessions me and my VERY VERY special someone had (way before I realized he was my VERY VERY special someone ).

So, as you might guess by the title, it will be a D&D(ish) setting where heroes and unearthed beings dwell, a little fantasy world I like to call my playground . Bear in your mind that it is a 60-page transcription, there are indeed several different tales that in whole compose this work. I decided to keep the role playing setting for very obvious reasons ...

Anyway, for those who might be interested in reading a(nother) romantic story that Red Kage and myself have created, by all means, be my guest.
Cheers!

P.S - I love you sweetie

SONGS FOR A SAGA
By Red Kage and muscl4life

Song I ? Man-child.

This is the city of Argundy an important trade center planted right in the Junction Three Main Roads, a very large harbor city from any other point can be reached, you are in the Clog Horn Tavern, one of the most crowded places, you want to hire some henchmen to fulfill the mission your father bestowed upon you. The place is crowded and smells like piss, rotten ale and armpits, there's loud music and a bunch of huge half-orcs sat in the table just across of your current position, judging by the size and their faces, they must be pretty nasty and tough fighters...

Red Kage: My name is Rett. I am the son of a very powerful warrior clan. My father is a very large and imposing figure, but to everyone's disappointment I am nothing like him. My hair is sandy blonde with soft blue eyes, my teeth are perfectly straight and white and when I smile I have dimples, the complete opposite of a barbarian. I am 5'6" and weigh only 100 lbs, even though I am fully grown at 17 years of age. My body is completely devoid of any muscle definition, by chest flat, my stomach still containing a bit of baby fat. Even 10 year olds have more muscle then I do!

muscl4life: You keep watching the huge guys in the table across you, hoping they are both greedy and stupid enough to accept your offer and join you in the adventure, you instinctively reach for the sword your father gave you, even though you are not very much of a warrior that powerful weapon can help you even out things in case of confrontation.
Red Kage: Mustering my courage, I stand up and walk over to them. "Greetings, men. I am on a quest to become stronger and gain experience in combat. I offer you to join me in my journey, and I will pay you a hefty sum for your assistance??

muscl4life: The huge guys exchanged looks for a moment, then the one in the middle around 6'8" tall and massively huge with big pointy teeth sticking of his mouth sneers "You talk loud for a little brat, do you have actually gold with you?" He says looking at you from head to toe

Red Kage: I reach into my pocket and then dropped a bag of coins onto the table.

muscl4life: The glow of the shiny new coins actually draws the attention of the whole tavern, the orcish warriors grin as they stand up and take the bag of coins "You can speak your intent now little man.." the guy in the right, a fat bald half orc with sweaty cheeks and a missing ear grunts as he bites one of the coins.

Red Kage: "I've been hearing tales of a powerful rogue troll who is terrorizing the countryside." I tell them. "I would wish to test my strength against him. However, going alone would be foolish, so I ask of you to assist me in slaying the foul beast."

muscl4life: The orcs' eyes wide up '?You, a little brat who can barely hold a sword wants to face up Kunthar the Dark Fist?" They all start laughing out loud, and suddenly they start speaking something in a foreign language, and in a few moments all the tavern is laughing at you, the creatures point at your small body and mock of your lack of size

Red Kage: I growl in annoyance. "I have you know I am the son of a renowned warrior!" I say, drawing my sword. I try to point it at the orc, but the blade is so heavy that i could barely hold the thing level. "I will prove my strength in battle. Now, will you come with me or not!?"

muscl4life: The orc chieftain just sneers and slaps your arm that drops the blade, then he grabs you by the collar "If your daddy is so powerful, than he must be very stupid to send this little brat to face the Gnarr Brothers, besides...you must be worth some more coins, what would your daddy pay to have your little ass back at his house?" The other two guys come closer and suddenly you are surrounded by their stinky brawn.

Red Kage: Suddenly, I felt a lot less sure of myself. If I were to be used as ransom, I would bring shame to my entire village! I put all of my strength in on kick, aimed straight at the orc's crotch

muscl4life: The kick was not very strong but it caught him off guard, while the middle guy hunches over, you reach for your sword and aim for the door but the other guys suddenly roar and start running after you, suddenly you are running from one thousand pounds of angry deadly orc muscle. Following their leader, the rest of the band wield their swords and axes, thirsty for your blood, and the chaos is established in the tavern, you just scream out of despair. You get out of the tavern but they are still really close from your tale, you run into the dark alley but for your misfortune, one of the guys heard you and now you are cornered against the dark stinking alley. The orcs are getting closer and you can almost feel their blades cutting your soft skin...

muscl4life: BUMP
muscl4life: one by one the huge orcs fall in the dirt, their bodies simply passed out for some strange reason.

muscl4life: "Stupid orcs, they couldn't even try to resist such a weak spell..."You suddenly see a lean figure in the opposite corner lit by the moonlight, he is cloaked but you can notice he is pretty tall "Are you feeling alright shorty?"

Red Kage: "Who are you calling short!?" I yell back hotly. "And who are you?"

muscl4life: The sound of chuckling and then a gentle whistling as he approaches, then he helps you standing up, a huge long hand reaches for you, it is delicate and very beautiful, when you stand up you see he is indeed very tall, and his voice is just incredibly beautiful. "Sorry for that, mate, I didn't want to offend the son of the almighty Hrothgar the Unbeatable"

Red Kage: I stiffen up. So you knew who my father was, but I still did not let down my guard. "I still haven?t heard your name yet, wizard. Just who are you?"

muscl4life: "What makes you think I am a wizard, milord?" The cloaked figure asks in a very sarcastic tone as he walks over the orcs and simply checks for your bag of coins, and then he just straps it to his own belt

Red Kage: "You used a spell on them." I say. "You even said so yourself that they fell to your spell. The only ones I know who can cast magi such as this are wizards

muscl4life: "You think so?" He comes closer to you and removes his cloak, you step back as you see the long raven hair that seemed almost like blue under the moonlight, pink complexion and enormous blue eyes, the pretty face framed by a very well trimmed goatee around his pink lips and a delicate mustache "Not every spellcaster is a wizard milord, but I am glad you compare my humble deeds with those of the arcane masters..."

Red Kage: Being raised as a barbarian my brain still cannot process what you are other than a wizard. "Well, anyways, I still have yet to learn of your name."

muscl4life: "Ah.."He bows to you in a much posed way that shows tremendous knowledge of etiquette "I am Sirran, just an artist in the search for inspiration, and your humble servant, milord..."

Red Kage: "What do you mean humble servant?" I ask. "Does that mean you are willing to go with me along my quest?"

muscl4life: Sirran just stands up and smiles "Don't you prefer me rather those guys over there milord? I may not be as hefty as them, but I can lend you my talents and my sword in a fight, plus, if you are really after Dark Fist, those orcs guys would be puny compared to him, against a troll orc muscles are just too weak, but maybe we can find another way..."

Red Kage: "That we will." I say, feeling relieved that I finally had someone to fight with me. For awhile there, I had been afraid to fight the beast alone. "So then Sirran, shall we head off to the monster's lair?"

muscl4life: He just chuckles "During the night? Nah I don't think it is a wise idea milord, besides, Dark Fist's Lair is on the other side of the river, we would have to take a boat or fly over the waters, but until then we have to plan things better, I still need to know what are you willing to risk for such bold adventure, Sir Rett, why don't we stay the night and plan? I know a wonderful little place where we can have some nice bath, eat good food and sleep in warm beds..."

Red Kage: "Very well then." I nod, going with your plan since it seems like you knew what you were doing. Already I was beginning to trust you.

muscl4life: Sirran takes you to the inn, you two eat and afterwards you head to the bedroom, Sirran knows many songs and stories, everybody seems happier and friendlier around him, and he is a rather spontaneous guy, not to mention that you've noticed he is quite muscular and slender as well, his physique has all the bulges and flexes in the right places to catch your eye. When Sirran prepares to sleep, he removes his leather vest and you can?t help but noticing the size of his muscles and even being so tall, his bulk is much more impressive than the rest of the ordinary men, what to say about you a meek little guy, the artist seems to notice you?re wondering at him but he just laid on the bed, facing the roof "What drives you into vanquishing the Dark Fist milord?"

Red Kage: "To prove my worth." I say. "My father had fought the monster a long time ago, but the beast escaped before he could land the finishing blow. He is the only opponent my father has yet to have slain. If I could vanquish him, I would accomplish the one thing my father could not do, and earn recognition in the eyes of my people instead of being called an embarrassment to my family."

muscl4life: "Ahhh...trying to follow your old man's steps huh? That is tough, Hrothgar was known for being one of the strongest men in the Free World, some say he was in his prime days even more muscular and stronger than the Giants. The bard looks at you "You do resemble him, and I can say this because I have seen the noble Hrothgar when I was very young..."

Red Kage: "How did you meet my father?" I ask curiously.

muscl4life: Sirran grins "Like I said, I am an vagabond milord, ever since my childhood I wonder over the lands after the thrill of the adventure and the joy of inspiration, so I have been to your homeland but I was still barely a toddler, the day he returned from a long journey, you were just recently born and the barbarian king promoted a three day feast to celebrate the honor of his firstborn..." Sirran says in his melodic voice, but it certainly brought you into a gloomy mood "something wrong milord?"

Red Kage: "I fear I am a dreadful disappointment to him, Sirran." I confess. "He is, as you say, the strongest man who lived. And yet I, his flesh and blood, am so little and weak. I barely have the strength to lift a sword. Back home, I was being abused by children, who had already developed a body far stronger then my own! My birth may have been a day of joy, but everything after that has brought nothing but shame."

muscl4life: Sirran stands up and pats your shoulder "I am sure the noble father of yours does not think the same way...he wouldn't send me here if he didn't worry so much about your safety milord..." The bard says revealing one of his professional secrets.

Red Kage: "He sent you?" I ask, surprised. "I...should have known. He does not believe I am capable of doing things on my own. He still treats me as a fragile child still being weaned. Well I am not a child! I am a man, and I will prove it to him!" Suddenly I stand up and storm off in rage, grabbing my sword as I walk out the door.

muscl4life: Before you reach the door, Sirran just appears in front of you "Prince Rett, I am sorry but your father did not send me to watch over you, he sent me here to bring you back home...he is very sorry about your last arguing...he would never forgive himself if something happened to you..."

Red Kage: "Well you can go back to him and tell him I am not going home!" I say. "I will prove to everyone that I truly belong in that village, and if you get in my way I will fight you!" I draw my sword and point it at you with determination.

muscl4life: Sirran sighs "Rett, if you want to fight the Fist, do you really believe just your bravery and your sword would be enough??

Red Kage: ?You don?t believe I can defeat that beast, just like my father, you underestimate me!?

muscl4life: ?You got me wrong, his majesty, I meant that you can actually defeat him, by using some other tricks...and it still makes you look good under your old man's eyes" Sirran blinked.

Red Kage: "So...you are still willing to fight with me against him?" I ask cautiously, trying to see if this was another trick to get me to come home.
muscl4life: "Hehe...if we play the right cards, you won't even need my help to clean the floor with that nasty troll..."

Red Kage: I study your face for a moment, then lower my sword and put it into my scabbard. "Alright, I'll trust you Sirran. Please tell me what to do."
muscl4life: "Thanks milord..."He hugs your shoulders and walks towards the room "Have you ever heard the legends about the Crazy Apothecary?"

Red Kage: "I think I heard some old wives tales when I was a little child." I say, scratching my smooth, stubbleless chin.

muscl4life: "Well...he is an old hermit gnome and he is told to have created all kinds of potions, that not even the most powerful wizard have developed, maybe we could find a potion to make you gain a lot of strength before you have to fight the Fist..."

Red Kage: "But what are the chances that we will find such a potion?" I ask. "After all, if such a thing existed, someone might've already obtained it and used it on himself already."

muscl4life: "Well, it was also told his Apothecary can't be found by anyone unless the crazy apothecary allows...I don't know if this part is true, but in one of my travels, I remember to stumble across a very weird building, actually it was a huge massive trunk bigger than most castles, and it grew over the Okundra Forests, if you were a gnome who wouldn't like to have neighbors, what better place to live than a tree that reaches for the skies??

Red Kage: "Then, that means there is hope for me!" I say, suddenly growing excited by the prospect of becoming as big and strong as my father, possibly even surpassing him

muscl4life: "Well... in other words we would just have to change the course of our travel and set sail for Okundra forests, but it ain't be gonna be a walk in the park Prince Rett..."Sirran says as he closes the door and the two of you are back in the room.

Song II ? And the Hero comes along.

muscl4life: You can hear the town's militia getting each time closer, your horse can't run any faster though, you have been searching for the Apothecary for almost a month, and almost every clue you had so far was false, however, Sirran had a lead that this little city's chief had an old map for Okundra Forests that could show the deeper areas around the Nymph's Lake a dangerous place, but there's no way the old man would give up his precious relic, however Sirran just managed to break into his house and steal it! Now the whole militia is hunting you like hungry mastiffs, meanwhile the impetuous bard is laughing all along, singing like a crazy.

Red Kage: "Would you stop singing for a damn minute and do something!?" I yell back at Sirran, my heels digging into our horse's flank to try to squeeze a bit more speed out of him.

muscl4life: "Oh come on Rett, you gotta admit there's nothing more inspiring than the thrill of the adventure..." He keeps riding like the soldiers weren't getting closer and suddenly the arrows start flying pretty towards you.
Red Kage: "Yea, but I think I'd rather not pay for it with my life. Do something! Cast a spell to block the arrows at least, dammit!"

muscl4life: Suddenly Sirran looks back and whistles "Alright, I?ll try but it's pretty hard to cast while riding..." he tries make a movement, but suddenly one of the arrows hit his right shoulder and he loses control of his horse "Arggghhhh!"

Red Kage: "Sirran!" I move my horse closer to prevent you from falling out of yours. Quickly I grab the reins and gain control of your horse so it would go wild and buck you off. "Sirrain, are you alright?

muscl4life: "oh damn.. that was close..."He bravely takes the arrow from his shoulder "Oh crap it is poisoned..."He says as his whole body seems colder. You feel Sirran getting softer in your hands "Quick, Rett, reach for the wand in my belt and point it against the enemy..."

Red Kage: Quickly I fumble around and find your wand and pointed it at our pursuers

muscl4life: a deadly flaming sphere suddenly explodes, creating a huge crater in the road, the horses get scared and fall over the soldiers fall over the ground, it was then you realized the guards still have to deal with the firewall created by the spell, which have enclosure them in a flaming prison, by the time they manage to break up Rett and Sirran would actually be too far to be reached. Meanwhile, Sirran moans "Oh crap...this is a strong poison..."He says as his body becomes feverish

Red Kage: "Sirran? Oh God, Sirran, stay with me." I say, slowing our horses down after we are a safe distance so I could try to tend to you. "Shit, what do I do..." I help you dismount and lean you against a tree, trying to make you get comfortable. Then, I climbed my horse and turned it around. "I'm going back. There has to be an antidote somewhere."

muscl4life: "No...Rett, you can't they will catch you..." Sirran says almost passing out...

Red Kage: Ignoring him, Rett rode away back towards the village, leaving Sirran alone. Quite some time passes and there is no sign of him. Sirran fears for Rhett?s safety, but is unable to do anything due to the poison invading his body. Suddenly he hears the sound of a horse. Thanks to the Gods of Wine and Music, it was Rett returning with a flask in his hand. Sirran notices several wounds on the young lad, but Rett ignored him as he jumped off the horse and pressed the flask to Sirran's lips.

muscl4life: "Where did you go..."the bard asks as the lad pours some bitter liquid down his throat.

Red Kage: "Shhh, just drink. It's the antidote." He says. "I know for sure that it works because I was hit by a poisoned arrow awhile ago and I feel fine thanks to this."

muscl4life: "What? But how did you... why did you?" Sirran says but suddenly he just feels the antidote restoring his own strength. The bard stands up "How did you get this antidote, Rett?"

Red Kage: "I went back to the village." He told him. "I figured since they kept a poison this dangerous, they needed to have an antidote for it as well. I snuck into their armory and found this, but then the guards spotted me. It took me awhile to fought them off, so that?s why it took me so long to get back to you."

muscl4life: Sirran chuckles "you broke into their fortress and stole their antidote? I think we have more in common than you think milord, you are just as crazy as yours truly...' Sirran hugs you but he notices you flinch, when he takes a better look, he sees the wounded flesh of yours, "It looks like it was just their arrows that got a piece of you..." He says as you try to hide your wounds.

Red Kage: "Yea, I was a bit clumsy." He says. "But let us tend to you first. You were exposed to the poison far longer then I have."

muscl4life: "Nonsense, this is good stuff, besides, I can get you healed..."He says as he comes closer and hugs you tight "Now...you just relax and focus on my heartbeat" Sirran says in a low voice, you feel his slender muscular body and his powerful heartbeat, than he rubs his hand over your wound. The feeling is weird, almost like balsam had been applied to the wound, the bleeding is gone, and you feel a good feeling spreading all over your body "That's it milord, just let me heal you..." He says comforting your head on his tender hug

Red Kage: He lets out a deep breath and hugs back, his body easing up. "Thank you Sirran. You?re always looking out for me. I just wish someday I can repay you."

Sirran chuckles "Me thinks risking your own life to get back and retrieving antidote, taking a bit of the venom in the process is more than enough to repay me milord..." The bard says still looking down at your eyes "Seriously, no one had ever been so loyal to me before..."

Red Kage: "Well, you're always taking care of me all the time." Rett replied. "You?ve saved my life a dozen times over already. If there's a chance I could do the same, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

muscl4life: The bard suddenly blushes and seems touched by such sincere statement. "Erm...thanks, mate, now...I don?t think it is a good idea for us to wonder in the main road, there might be still sentinels, we should camp in the forest, don't worry I've got it under control..." Sirran says he lead the way into the deep forest and soon you two are already roasting some fishes for diner, the night is incredibly clear and even the weather is not too cold. The beautiful bard stares at the young prince with different eyes though, he knows the little guy is brave and fearless when it comes to help those who need him, Sirran never had been there for those who need him, he was always in the run, always looking for the next treasure, suddenly he felt truly comfortable around Rett, and he wasn't bad looking either...

Red Kage: I come over carrying the small pack we keep our medicines and stuff inside. "Alright Sirran, let me check out that arrow wound of yours. I want to make sure you're alright before we head for bed."

muscl4life: Sirran grins "I already took care of them, milord, I can magically heal our wounds, venom is another problem, but just cuts and scratches are piece of cake..." He says removing his clothing and showing the naked strong shoulder of his, the alabaster skin, so soft and scenting, his raven long hair tied in a pony tail "See, it is perfectly healed..."

Red Kage: Still a bit not convinced, Rett reaches out and touches where the wound had been. His touch is gentle and actually soothing as he carefully presses and examines it.

muscl4life: Sirran lets a little moan escape, and suddenly both of them feel embarrassed "Erm...sorry mate, I guess I am just too tired..." He said putting his shirt once again, then he stands up and takes care of the fire "So, I?ll get the first round shift, then I wake you up to replace me okay?"

Red Kage: "Alright, and don't think you can try to let me sleep an extra hour or two." Rett grinned. "I've started to be able to wake myself up at specific hours, so you won't be able to take all of the good hours to yourself.?
When you wake up to take your shift you see the bard looking at the moon and chanting something ever so gently, his voice sounded almost like magic, the song was just finishing but you could hear the last phrase "? if I could just embed you for a single I night I'd be the knight of your dreams for the rest of them..."

Red Kage: "That's a beautiful song, Sirran." Rett said as he approached the bard to relieve him of his shift.

muscl4life: "Oh...hey there...mate...erm... it's just...an old song to help passing the time..." Sirran says in a ruby tone like you've never seen before, the usually easy going, confident looking bard is visibly embarrassed he tries to regain his usual pose, although he actually acts clumsy, which is pretty funny.

Red Kage: "Is something wrong?" Rett asked as he sat down next to the bard. "You seem a bit uneasy. Would you like me to make you a pot of your favorite tea to calm you down? It'll only take a minute to make."

muscl4life: "Erm... it's nothing, I am ... just... excited with all the things happening, after all we finally have a strong clue to find the Apothecary..." Sirran says as he retrieves the map he got from the chieftain "Now, we at least know the huge tree is somewhere at the south of the Nymph's Lake, although I never thought it would be so hard to find it again, people say it is a chance in a lifetime to find his hideout, it seems I am having a second one" Sirran seems calmer as he shows you the complex old map

Red Kage: "Yea, it looks like our quest is nearly complete." Rett somehow seemed excited and sad at the same time. "Say, Sirran, I've been meaning to ask you, but when we find the apothecary, what are you going to ask him for? I know I'll ask for a potion to make me stronger, but will you be getting anything as well? Or...or have you been doing all of this work just for me?"

muscl4life: "Erm...remember I said this is the second time I am getting there? It seems like the Crazy gnome only grants one order per customer and mine one was very well done" Sirran says in his usual not-so-humble tone. ?In my first time, I asked to have something to enhance my...erm...looks..." He says blushing, apparently it is a very personal and intimate confession, but Sirran is not afraid of telling you such detail of his life.

Red Kage: "Well, you look very beautiful and attractive." Rett stated as if it were a fact.

muscl4life: "Well...thanks, but sometimes it is needs more...I was not bad looking before, but I...wanted more...much... much more..." Sirran says with a distant look "If only I knew then..."

Red Kage: "Did something bad happen to you?" Rett asked, concerned and worried for his friend

muscl4life: " Oh well, nothing bad per se...but I never thought that being dazzling beautiful would bring so much consequences, do you know why I have to wear a cloak? Apparently I am so beautiful that even the harshest men are drawn into my looks, and it's not very safe to have a 9 feet tall orc suddenly feeling horny for you..." He laughs out loud.

Red Kage: "I...I had no idea." Rett said. "I'm sorry you have to go through all of that. Maybe the Crazy Apothecary can give you a potion to reduce it down to a more....manageable level?"

muscl4life: "What? Are you crazy? I love being like this...it can get me into trouble but now...how can I explain this? It is like I can be my true self, don't you feel that you could so much more than you currently do if you were given the right power?" Sirran asks with a smile.

Red Kage: "Well, yes. That's why I'm looking for that strength potion. If I could be stronger, then I could be able to protect the people who needs help from monstrous beings such as the Dark Fist."

muscl4life: "Yeah that's what I am talking about, in your heart you are so brave and noble you are just like your huge father, so if you were granted the same size of him, you would be just as brave and invincible huh?"

Red Kage: "Yes, of course!" He said, agreeing completely.

muscl4life: "Besides, some extra beef in your frame would make you even more charming..." Sirran whispers as he keeps the map inside the back again, he didn't notice you could hear it clearly.

Red Kage: "You think I'm charming?" Rett asked, clearly surprised. "But...but I'm so small and puny. I'm not attractive at all like you are!"

muscl4life: Sirran was caught off guard but it was too late to get back now "You might not be tall and burly like a common fighter, but ... you are not ugly, and you are not unattractive, mate, and I've seen lots of guys..."

Red Kage: "You're just saying that to make me feel better about myself." Rett says a bit shyly. "A-anyways, you should go get your sleep. It'll be your shift again in no time if we stay here and continue talking like this."

muscl4life: "I could talk to you for all my life if that made you happy, Prince..." Sirran says seriously "I didn?t mean to make you feel better about yourself; I just meant what I really feel..."

Red Kage: Rett smiled warmly. "Thank you for your friendship Sirran, it means the world to me. But for now, the most you can do for me at this moment is get your rest. I'll wake you up when it?s your turn, alright?"

muscl4life: "You don't believe me, do you Rett..." Sirran says as he leans over and gets closer "I want to kiss you, and I mean it, I've been wanting to do it ever since that night we first met. But I won't do it if you don't believe I truly mean it, Prince Rett..."

Red Kage: "S-Sirran..." Rett's eyes grows wide and he shakes. "Sirran, I...I..." Suddenly he throws himself into the bard and kisses him on the lips. The kiss is passionate like all of the other kisses he received, yes, but for the first time Sirran feels another emotion behind it, something more profound and deep.

muscl4life: The bard hugs Rett tightly, and he instinctively reaches to untie Rett's clothes, but then he refrains himself "No... it wouldn't be right, Prince, you don't deserve such street rat like me..." Sirran says brushing your hair "I am just not worth of yours noble Prince, I might desire your kiss, but embedding you, it's not possible..."

Red Kage: "What are you talking about?" Rett asks. "I am the one unworthy of you! You are so beautiful and kind, and caring...My only worth was that I was born into my place. To me, though, you are higher than any prince or king."

muscl4life: "And you are the Prince for whom I would face my own fate..." Sirran whispers in your ear as he unbuttons your clothes "I will be gentle milord, I promise" He says as he removes the rest of your clothes, and then he rises his arms for you to take his shirt of him. "Don't be afraid, I am just a man who loves you..."

muscl4life: Sirran's muscular bare chest is manly and filled with powerful strength, he just hugs you and moves into the improvised camping bed, the cool air of the night and the moonlight, he caresses your body and feels your manhood in his hands "Small bodied you may be, but never a small man I can tell..." He grins as your full 10 inches cock hardens immediately under his touch.

Red Kage: "Oh, please Sirran." Rett groaned under your touch, thrusting his hips towards him. "P-please, hurry. I've bee aching for you for the longest time now."

muscl4life: Sirran lays on his sides and gently positions you closer to him "Just breathe our and let me do the work, I promise it will be not so painful after the first times..." He says as he kisses the back of the Prince's head and gently nibbles his ears, pressing his huge footlong cock into the virgin prince gently but steadily

Red Kage: Rett hissed from the feeling of being penetrated for the first time. He breathes in and out deeply, trying to comprehend the sensation that was inside of him. He squeezes his ass briefly, wanting more.

muscl4life: "Calm...down, just let me do this Rett..." Sirran says pushing and taking his cock gently, taking his time to kiss neck, his ears "You are doing so good, my prince, I feel like my cock was born to be inside you, I can feel your body twitching for my member"

Red Kage: "Y-yes it is...." Brett moans deeply. He eases himself and relaxes, enjoying the feeling, but he still tries to give you pleasure by occasionally squeezing his butt around your cock

muscl4life: "Oggggggggh...'Sirran moans as he starts pounding his cock faster, feeling the increasing heat of their naked bodies under the moonlight "My prince...my Rett...my savior..."

Red Kage: "Ohhhhhh Siiiiraan." Brett could only moan and shudder from the pure bliss he was feeling at that moment.

muscl4life: The bard gently rolls around Rett's body as he adjusts his cock, the Prince now is riding the manhood of his beloved and still can play with his own cock, showing a lot of flexibility Sirran bends his hips and sticks his cock the further as he can as he helps Rett to jerk the huge cock "Come on Prince, cum for me, give me this honor.."

Red Kage: The voice coming from such a beautiful face was so intense that it sent Rett over the edge. Abruptly, his cock exploded, spewing white fluids everywhere in an amazing amount

muscl4life: Feeling the joy and the explosion of the orgasm, Sirran just follows Rett?s ecstasy and cums inside the prince, hugging the small bodied man and reaching for his kiss while they both basked in the glow of their nearly simultaneous orgasm..."

muscl4life: Sirran smiles and kisses the cheeks of his Prince "You did so well, Rett, I felt like you were a virgin, but a very determined virgin..." He says massaging the royal cock which is almost hard again "oh my...aren't we peppy?" The bard says as he noticed the Prince blushing "You wanna come back for seconds milord?"

Red Kage: "Y-yes, Sirran. If you'll have me." Rett says, clinging to Sirran closely

muscl4life: "Hmmmm... actually I think it's time for your second lesson..." The bard moans as he takes his own hard member from inside the Prince, then he calmly gets on his fours "Go ahead Prince, come inside me, feel how warm and cozy I can be for your royal sword..." Sirran says looking back... "Don't be shy, I know you're hard enough to give me all the pleasure I want to feel"

Red Kage: "Alright, but if I start to hurt you, you tell me." He orders. Then, slowly he eases his big cock into Sirran, moaning as he felt pleasure of having that ass around his cock

muscl4life: "Damn... that's a cock of a KING!" Sirran yells as he throws his head back, his black long hair flying, now... give it to me Prince Rett, just let me feel the power of your heart, my soon to be Conqueror King..."

Red Kage: "Alright, here I go!" Rett says just before he forcibly shoves in all 10 inches of erect cock into Sirran.

muscl4life: "HGHMMMMMMM" The bard moans and groans in the heat of the moment feeling the cock of his Prince toying with his love button, then as Rett starts pounding faster, a bit clumsy in the beginning but quickly assuming a very sexy pace. Sirran starts humming, and moaning louder, soon, he isn't "coaching" any more, he is just being fucked by his Prince, like the young man had always been experienced topper..."

Red Kage: Faster and more forcible, Rett fucks Sirran as if he had been doing this for years. While doing so, his hands massages the bards back and ass muscles while he drove his huge meat in and out, in and out, giving Sirran the ultimate pleasure

muscl4life: Sirran cums over the grass, and he screams at the top of his lungs "Amazing! Amazing!" He repeats over and over as his heart paces down, his orgasm had brought him into another level, and suddenly Rett just grins because he thrusts all his cock into his lover and pressed with all his power cumming fiercely inside him, making Sirran goes suddenly quiet as he feels the torrent of warm milky juices flowing from his anus...

Red Kage: Finally done with his climaxing, Rett pulls himself out of Sirran and collapses onto the ground next to the bard, breathing heavily and with a dreamy expression on his face.

muscl4life: Sirran is wide opened "You...devil...boy.... that was some... some serious fucking...I... never felt anyone going so hard on me, and I've been with some pretty big guys...well not bigger than you in the manhood department, but some really strong fellows and they pale in comparison with you my Prince..."

Red Kage: "I'm just happy...I...could....make you happy." Rett breathes deeply, tired out.

muscl4life: Sirran stands up and carries the body of his Prince/topper to a dry bed "Don't worry milord, we will both take the deserved rest, I always keep this for a special occasion" The bard produces a gesture and there it appears a magical creature, a huge ivory mastiff "Take care of us while we sleep" Sirran orders the summoned creature while he nests your body along his "Now, let's just sleep tight shall we milord?"

Red Kage: "As long as I can sleep in your arms, Sirran." Rett says. "And...please, call me by my name."

muscl4life: "Anything you want Prince Rett, the one and only in my heart..." Sirran whispers as he chants very slowly "I will sing until you sleep..." He says kissing your cheeks in the process...?

Song III ? The Crazy Apothecary

muscl4life: The Nymph's Lake was a huge area covered in mist, and a humongous tree trunk reached for the skies, a tree bigger than most of the castles and the branches covered almost the entire Okundra's Forest, but the clods covered them, Sirran is flying across the lake and carrying you in his arms "Pretty amazing huh, Rett?"

Red Kage: "Yes, you are." Rett says in awe of his love.

muscl4life: Sirran blushes as he flies into the entrance of the humongous tree, where a giant wooden sculpture looks down at the visitors, the eyes on the carved sculpture glow "GO AWAY INTRUDERS THIS IS NOT PLACE FOR DUNGEON CRAWLERS!"

muscl4life: Sirran looks at Rett "I told you we could just break into the place, but you said we should be more polite, go ahead now talk to the statue!"

Red Kage: "Alright." Rett nodded, and then approached the sculpture. "Good afternoon sir. My name is Rett, pleased to meet you. My companion and I have been seeking this place out for one of the wondrous potions in hopes that there is one that can help me to become stronger to defeat the Dark Fist that is terrorizing the people. So please, can we enter? We only seek advice and to purchase fairly, not steal and molest the good gnome."

muscl4life: "ONLY ONE ORDER PER CUSTOMER, AND ONE OF YOU HAD ALREADY PURCHASED FROM THE APOTHECARY..." Then the statue looks to the Prince "IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN AUDIENCE WITH THE GREAT ACKLON, THEN THE LITTLE HUMAN AND HIS ESCORT ARE WELCOME INSIDE THE APOTHEQUE, IS THIS WHAT YOU TRULY WISHES, PRINCE RETT?"

Red Kage: "Yes, it is good sir." Rett nodded, not even surprised that it knew his name.

muscl4life: A green smoke involves Sirran and Rett and suddenly you are sent into this huge wooden room with shelves that go from several floors high, there's a huge desk, and a tall chair, but then a little creature speaks from the other side "Welcome Prince Rett, although I can't say the same to your company, this street rat already got his share of my precious potions, and he didn?t exactly pay for that...." The creature comes along; he is 3 feet tall bald and dark skinned "So what have brought you from such distant places?"

Red Kage: "Well, good sir," Rett began. "As you know I am the son of a man known as the strongest in the lands, but I am weak and small. I fear that I am a shame to my family, but what frustrates me the most is my inability to use my sword to help other people. I seek one of your legendary potions to give me the size and strength to be able to defeat any monster that I may face, and bring honor to my people."

muscl4life: Acklon looks at Sirran "This street rat told you I could give you the size and the strength you lack?"

Red Kage: "He says it is possible." Rett nodded. ?But I trust him, and in your all wisdom."

muscl4life: "I cannot give you the strength and the size you need to overcome your enemy, but I can give you size and strength, the rest depends solely on your own will to change prince. My potions are singular and each one will only work for once in a lifetime, that's why your friend wouldn't be able to find this lab for a second time...and you won't find it for a second time either, the potion I can give you will change your life forever, but will work just once..."

Red Kage: "I am willing to take that chance." Rett says with iron determination. "I have nothing to gain for turning back, and nothing to lose by moving forward."

muscl4life: "Would you really say so?" He says looking at Sirran and then producing a gesture that seems to freeze time, and the bard is caught in it "What if I told you this potion could make you lose the love of that man?" Acklon? s lazy eye is creepy but his expression seems wise

Red Kage: "Wh-what do you mean?" Rett asks, suddenly fearful. "How could becoming stronger make me lose the love the two of us share?"

muscl4life: "It only depends on your craving to become bigger and stronger my dear Prince...but your mind can't know now how much bigger your heart desires to become, however once you drink the potion the growth will evolve along that desire of your heart..." Acklon produces a magic pipe and start smoking "What if your heart desires size and strength so immense that will scare that little street rat?"

Red Kage: "I believe in Sirran." I say firmly. "I believe that what we share cannot be broken by my changing. He is beautiful, yes, but I love him because he is much more then a pretty face, and I'm sure he does the same for me."

muscl4life: Acklon bows "Then I have told you the price...and you seem to have agreed...You size and strength for the price of possibly becoming so strong and huge that you will scare most of the people around you...or not... it only depends on how hard your heart desires to be bigger..." The gnome moves his hand and suddenly Sirran can move again, but apparently he didn't notice he was frozen. "Well then, Prince Rett, call forward for your potion..." Acklon says as he reaches for your hand "Tell the Apotheque what you desire and the potion will come to your hand.."

Red Kage: "Okay." Rett nods and holds out his hand. "I wish for a potion to give me the size and strength to protect those who need my aid, and for those close to my heart."

muscl4life: a glowing blue vial hovers form one of the shelves and it comes all the way down to your hand, when it touches it, you feel the weight of that potion, for such a small vial it feels so heavy. Acklon nods "You must drink it now, but the effects will happen within the next hours..."

Red Kage: Rett uncorks the vial and downs it in one go, grimacing from the taste. "What is this, essence of sweaty feet?" Rett gagged from the bitter taste.

muscl4life: "One last thing, milord, you shall never be able to tell your lover what was the price you were willing to risk..."Acklon? s voice fills your head, but then it fades away and suddenly both of them were no longer inside the Apothecary, the humongous building had just disappeared. Sirran just nodded his head "Damn, I hate that little gnome, he always plays tricks in our minds...are you airtight milord?" He says checking on you

Red Kage: "Yes, I am fine." I say. "In fact, I feel oddly good..."

Red Kage: It was then Sirran notices something odd. Before, Young Rett came only to the bottom of his chest, being as small as he was. However, now he seemed closer to his nipples. Looking down, Sirran sees that the ground they were on was level.

Red Kage: That wasn't the only thing that was different, however. The clothes that used to hang on Rett's body now seemed to be tighter, as if the body underneath was swelling out like water being pumped into a flask.

muscl4life: Sirran looks in awe "Milord, it is happening, you are growing!" The bard says as he walks around the once small bodied warrior, noticing the muscles on his body are now much bigger, and thicker, the changes were not very drastic but definitely noticeable, and it sent a hope into Rett's body.

Red Kage: Suddenly, as if reacting to Sirran's words Rett shot up in height, stretching to a height of 6'2". His body bulked and inflated out, his biceps swelling into large balls of muscle, his triceps taking on a horseshoe shape. His forearms rippled and knotted to two powerful limbs, looking as if he could crush rocks now. His chest bulged outwards, straining the front of his shirt and stretching it taut. His stomach flexed and clenched as his baby fat melted away and 8 distinct abdominal muscles popped out. Next, his legs became thick and powerful, with big quads and strong calves. When his growth spurt ended, he was now a tall man with a very big build, looking no less powerful then the warriors back at home!

muscl4life: Sirran steps back "Whoa...milord..." He says his eyes lost in the magnificent vision of his growing lover "You look impressive Rett, you are just as big as the biggest soldiers, it looks you have truly become a barbarian Prince..." The bard says as he notices that, although he is still taller by at least a head, Rett's muscles now look much bigger than his own, that's because Rett had truly achieved incredible proportions and his muscles seem thicker and bigger than anything normally achievable...

Red Kage: "And it's all thanks to you, Sirran." Rett says, his voice now taking on a deep, manly baritone. Pulling the bard close, the barbarian wraps his big brawny arms around him and kisses him deeply. "I love you Sirran."

muscl4life: Sirran moans "My prince..."and he feels the powerful strength of his beloved...he tries to break free from the kiss, but he finds out it is impossible because of the sheer strength of his kisser, then he tries to break free from the hug which also proved useless "Milord...you are indeed heroically strong now..." Sirran manages to say as Rett finally lets him go from the embrace

Red Kage: "And I think it's time we finally accomplish our goal and face the Dark fist." Rett smiles.

muscl4life: "Well... yeah but now we should change those clothes of yours, because as much as I enjoy them, there's no way this armor fits you now..."he says pointing at the broken leather pieces and the missing parts because of your growing muscles and the glory of your new muscles free to the world.

Red Kage: ?Yeah?now that you?ve mentioned I could use some new clothes?? Rett chuckled as he noticed his naked muscular figure exposed.

Song IV ? More than it Seems

muscl4life: They had managed to get back into a somewhat decent town so they to purchase something that fit Rett, because even Sirran?s clothes were getting too tight around the growing muscles. As he tried the new armor, the prince blushed, but for the first time, he wasn't really embarrassed from his body. Sirran couldn't believe in his eyes, that couldn't be his Rett, the young muscle bound fighter now wielded an armor which truly suited his barbarian inheritance, the big breastplate and leather tight pants looked incredibly, Rett now could carry a big shield along with his sword, which now didn?t look too big or heavy on him, he was indeed a strong muscle hero ready to save the day the moment he walked out of the armor shop, the blacksmith even had to ask for a few hours to adjust the pieces to his new sizes, because not many customers had such enormous building except for the orc chieftains. When Rett asked his bard how did he look in that armor, Sirran could only whistle "You seem like a muscular savior milord..."

Red Kage: Rett beamed from Sirran's remark. "I've always dreamed of what it would be like to be big and strong, but now that I am it feels great! Look at this," Raising his arm, Rett flexed his muscles, making a huge bicep pop out. "Before I couldn't get the slightest bump, but now it is bigger then most normal men!"

muscl4life: Sirran could barely help the urge to grope the huge flexed ball of muscle, but then there were a lot of people in the main square, as the duo headed to their horses a young boy ran into Rett's direction "Sir, please help me, please, a tree fell over our cart and my father is trapped under it, he won't wake up and me and the other merchants can't lift the trunk, please help us!"

Red Kage: "Alright, show me the way." Rett nodded and follow the boy back to the site of the accident. There, he found the scene how the kid had depicted, with a huge tree on the cart. Several men were trying to move it, but to no avail. "Step aside, I'll lift that." Rett ordered as he places himself in front of the tree and grabbing it. Giving a loud grunt, he jerked his body upright, his muscles bulging and flexing powerfully and the tree rose up off the cart.

muscl4life: The other men were astounded for a few moments, but then Sirran just entered under the remains of the cart and rescued the poor traveler, once they were far from any danger, Rett just carried the huge trunk to nearest creek and simply tossed the heavy chunk of rotten wood into the waters, reaching an enormous distance, the simplicity of his acts impressed the viewers, because it looked he was just a little boy tossing a stick into the lake. Rett returned to see Sirran had already healed the wounds of the merchant and he now opened his eyes, the small boy was right at his side "Pappa, this is the hero who saved you, he lifted the weight of the trunk like it was nothing, then he tossed the stupid thing all the way in the middle of the lake!" The traveler merchant smiles.

muscl4life: "Thanks so much, milord, if it wasn't for your kindness and strength I don't know what would it be of me and my boy here..." The man thanked, and soon all the other merchants were cheering and singing to the honor of the big muscled hero who saved the Merchant, when Rett and Sirran returned to the village everybody now looked at the huge hero with kindness in their eyes. The bard however couldn't hold his big tongue "Yes, this is Rett the son of Hrothgar the Unbeatable, with nothing but his bare muscles he lifted the trunk of a might oak tree and saved the life of your Traveler Merchant all by himself, for those who still don't believe I dare you to search for the rotten trunk in the middle of the Maiden's Creek..."Sirran sang as the two of you walked around the main square.

Red Kage: Rett's ears went red from Sirran's over embellished praise, but even so he couldn't help feeling a swelling of pride for his accomplishment. He had always been ignored or looked down upon before, but now people were treating him like a hero."

muscl4life: A few moments later the merchant asked them to eat in the tavern, and suddenly when people talked and celebrated the young Rett just kept eating eat the food they offered him, showing an appetite Sirran had never seen before. "All this lifting must have gotten you famished, milord..."The bard remarked as Rett ate his third entire roasted bird, but then the merchant just raised his cup "Nonsense, the hero deserves the food to feed his mighty muscles..." And people all said "Hurray!" Rett just blushed but he kept eating. Suddenly someone said "If this so-called hero is up for a challenge, I have a mission that might prove if he is truly a brave man or just a big buffoon..." People looked back and a slender bald man in chain mail approached "Greetings, I am Vernon head the town's militia..."
muscl4life: Sirran moved in his sit and whispered in Rett's ears "Be careful milord, this guy seems slick?"

Red Kage: "But so are you." He whispered back with a wink. Turning his attention back towards the newcomer, Rett gave a broad grin. "Let me hear about this challenge, and I'll decide whether or not it'll be worth my time. After all, only an idiot would accept to do something without knowing what it is first."

muscl4life: "These days we have been attacked by a band of orc bandits, they are not many but all big and burly, they have been frightening the villagers, I would normally send my men to have them expelled, but the thieves hide themselves in the swamps nearby, and we can't risk leaving the town unprotected you understand...anyway, I am willing to pay a good amount of gold if you neutralize that orc menace..." The man asked in a mischievous tone, knowing that if Ret declined his recent reputation would be destroyed.

Red Kage: Rett, of course, was more concerned for the well being of the villagers then the glory or the reputation. "Alright, I'll accept this mission." He said immediately. "I'll take care of the problem in no time. In the meanwhile, you should go back to your guardhouse and play watchdog. Come on Sirran." Rett then got up to leave. On the way out, he deliberately bumps into Vernon, knocking the smaller man down. "Opps, sorry there. It's hard for us big men to control ourselves sometimes." Right away the entire tavern laughed as Rett and the bard made their exit. During the ride to the swamps Rett noticed there was something wrong about Sirran, he seemed rather quiet and moody, rather different than his usual cheerful, teasing tone.

Red Kage: "Sirran, are you ok?" He asked, slowing down so that he rode next to him. "What's bothering you, love?"

muscl4life: Sirran smirked "Oh nothing milord, you just decided changing our course to fight some stupid orcs, all because that disgusting man told you to, I know you are enjoying that now people look up at you, but it's not wise to accept any challenge offered to you..." Sirran replied but deep down he was a bit hurt because before Rett used to ask him what was the best thing to do, and now he just decided to follow into an adventure on his own..."And I am not your dog that you call when you are leaving..." The bard said as he made his horse take the lead.

Red Kage: "What? Sirran, wait!" Rett made his horse go faster to catch up with him. "Sirran, the only reason why I accepted that challenge was because I couldn't just sit back knowing that innocent people were being harmed. But I was wrong not to ask you your permission first. You are much wiser then I am, and I allowed my pride and confidence blind me. So...I'm sorry."

muscl4life: The bard wanted to stay mad at the augmented version of the man for whom he fell in love, but the truth was that Rett's eyes were still the same. "Awww, it's not that you have to ask my permission milord, but...we are together in this and we have to be able to check these things with each other..." The bard said blushing, but suddenly he motioned for the brave warrior to hold his ground "There's something wrong, the birds have stopped singing..." Suddenly, a bunch of big glowing red eyes open in the dark area around the Swamps, a strong rotten smell invade the senses of Rett and Sirran, it didn't take long for at least a dozen of tall, burly orcs appeared with their enormous clubs and some halberds, they had all the same putrid smell coming from their greasy thick bodies and huge teeth.

muscl4life: The darkest one stood in front of them "Drop the weapons and give us the muny stupid humes..." said the orc carrying a huge club with rusty pieces of iron spiked all over its surface, a figure that stood well over Sirran?s height and even bigger than Rett. The bard looks at the young fighter and motions with his eyes for the muscle hero, Rett had been adventuring along Sirran for enough to understand that his lover wanted him to stall the bandits while he would try something sneaky, usually Rett would just play the fearful guy begging for mercy, but these days the young Prince was feeling far too brave for that role...

Red Kage: "And I suppose the big, bad orc is so cowardly that he would rely on numbers to defeat his opponents?" Rett laughed loudly at the leader. "My, how the mighty have fallen. I come here seeking a challenge against the mighty arms of orcs, but instead I find them using cowardly tactics to win. Hahahaha!"

muscl4life: The orcs exchanged looks, most of them haven't understand what the brave Prince had said, but the meaning of his tone and the laughter surely passed the message, the leader motioned with his weapon and all of them joined, suddenly Sirran noticed Rett's attitude might be a bit too strong on such burly individuals "You speak lot for little hume, me be Shamock and me collects heads!' The creature fumed through its thick nostrils and Rett noticed the several different types of little skulls around the fat rounds of his neck. The other orcs soon were laughing and rising their weapons in some kind of mutual response to Rett's defiance.

Red Kage: "Is it really you who collect the heads? Or do you have your underlings here bash your prey for you before you chop it off their dead carcass. In the end, you are just another fat pile of dung that barks orders like a dog with no bite. If it were between the two of us, I'd probably tan your hide with one hand behind my back!"

muscl4life: Shamock growls, he simply punches Rett's horse and the animal gets scared, sending its rider into ground, and all of the orcs were ready for the attack, Sirran yells, but soon other big henchmen were ready to attack him at the slightest movement, the bard had to watch as his lover was attacked by over 6 brute mad orcs, Sirran was almost ready to try something despaired when he hears a rumbling sound, and two orcs simply fly out of the ground.

A primal roar could be heard as something rises from the orc horde, an even bigger version of Rett, glowing in some kind of blue aura, his muscles expanding, getting even thicker and harder, the body of his lover augmented as he easily defeated the orcs one by one. The growing young man seemed unaware of his growth though. Swinging his massive trunk sized thighs Rett kicked the defeated opponents from around his growing body, then he reached another attacker with his bare knuckles, firing powerful punches that immediately sent those burly enemies into the cold dirt ground, at each victory he just grew in size and strength, the musclebound Prince roared and attacked each time more determined to clean the floor with those who dared to attack him so cowardly.

Red Kage: One after another his opponents fell, and he just grew bigger and bigger. Soon, he was the same size as the orcs, and then he grew even bigger. It wasn't until he was six inches taller than them did they notice how big Rett had become, and fear chilled their stomachs. A few tried to fight, but Rett quickly disposed of them. The rest ran, high tailing it out of there, going as fast as they could to get as far away as possible, leaving the now giant man standing behind, breathing heavily, his massive chest rising and falling with every breath.

muscl4life: "Rett... what was that? Are you feeling alright me love?" Sirran quickly jumped out of the horse and ran towards his beloved, noticing that now he had to look up at the young Prince, his muscles had augmented so dramatically that even his new pieces of armor were almost failing to contain his augmented muscles, the size of his legs almost ripped through the thick leather of his pants, the iron plates of his breast plate were being severely pushed by the growing layers of pectoral muscle growing underneath them, the young hero however, seemed fine, he was indeed pacing but Sirran it was actually from the excitement, the prince couldn't believe he had defeated an entire band of massive burly orcs with nothing but his own hands and feet, he didn't even had to resource to his sword and shield.

Red Kage: "I....feel great, actually." Rett said. "But, what happened? Why did I suddenly grew again like that? I had thought that after taking the potion, I would grow to the size my heart desired and stop, not become THIS big." He bent down and laid his hand on Sirran's shoulder, now completely covering it. "Do you have any idea how this is happening?"

muscl4life: Sirran's brows rose "Erm... I have no idea me love, but the truth is that you have grown while fighting those monsters, in fact, I think you have indeed outgrown even their leader..." The bard says looking at the new and improved version of the prince in front of him. "All I know is that in one moment you were surrounded by the orcs and right then you were kicking and punching those monsters like they weren't powerful opponents, look there are even some of them over the trees..." The bard pointed out, without noticing he made his lover even more proud at each word of his.

Red Kage: "Well then, I wonder how strong I am now?" Rett said out loud. Going to a tree, he presses one hand against the trunk and push. Without much effort, he fell the giant tree, each of his glorious muscles flexing and bulging as he did so. In the process, some pieces of clothing tore up and a few bits of armor fell off, unable to stay on such massive bulk no longer.

muscl4life: "Rett, do you want to stop fooling around? We are still in the orc territory, what if they come back with reinforcements, we'd better get back to the village, the bard suggested but Rett wanted to rub his deeds in Vernon's face. The humongous man just walked to the knocked out figure of Shamock and easily carried him over his shoulder, determined to show him as his prisoner. "What are you doing milord?"The bard asked looking at the huge butt of the orc resting on the immense shoulders of his beloved.

Red Kage: "What does it look like? I'm taking him in." Rett said. "He's obviously the brains of this band of orcs, so without him they'll fall to pieces. And besides, I wanna see the look on Vernon's face when he sees me carrying this lug around and find out I wiped out the band with my bare hands." He grinned broadly down at Sirran

muscl4life: Sirran watched as Rett walked proudly down the road carrying the orc on his shoulders, there was something different in that lad now, a new attitude that showed how brave his heart truly was, but Sirran feared his bravery turned out in stupidity, no matter how much stronger he had become, there would be someone stronger than him, wouldn't it? When the duo returned from their very fast quest, the entire village quickly noticed their hero had returned even bigger from the mission they had sent him, the muscle behemoth dropped Shamock in the main square like a piglet and placed his enormous foot on his butt, calling Vernon to come closer and take a better look in his so fearful menace, people already cheered and applauded their savior.

Red Kage: Grinning, Rett waved at the crowd, his bicep bulging beautifully as it grazes his ear due to its massiveness. He was feeling so powerful now, he felt like ripping off his clothes and roaring out loud....but of course, he was much too embarrassed to do such a thing

muscl4life: The head of the village militia was shocked not so much to the fact Rett had defeated Shamock and his henchmen but to the size of the man, he was sure he wasn't so massive when he left the town. "What happened to you? Is this some kind of spell? How come you have grown so big?" Vernon asked, but Rett just ignored him, because soon another celebration was thrown in tribute of the even bigger savior, Shamock was put in chains for his crimes, and there was a feast to commemorate the deeds of Rett, son of Hrothgar, who had proven he was just as unbeatable as his old man, Sirran observed that other changes happened in Rett, like his appetite, he was eating so much more now, and his body seemed so eager for all that food, at some point such close attention drew Rett's attention.

Red Kage: Suddenly Sirran felt a strong arm pull him close. Looking up, he sees Rett smiling broadly down at him. "What's wrong Sirran? Not hungry? You should eat and enjoy yourself!"

muscl4life: "I am satisfied milord, you should eat more after all you did today" Sirran's eyes showed a mix of admiration and preoccupation, but Rett couldn't be happier, he had the size he ever dreamt of, the respect he thought people never gave him, and the love of the most beautiful man in the world, and for the first time he really considered himself worth of Sirran's unearthed beauty, the enormous lad just finished the enormous mug of ale and stood up taking his now even lighter lover in his arms and kissing him passionately, partially overwhelmed by the beverage and his most recent deeds, Rett could feel Sirran moaned and seemed to melt in his arms "Oh... milord"

Red Kage: "You?ve given me so much Sirran. Please, allow me to repay my debt and make you happy." He then gave Sirran another deep kiss, pressing the now tiny bard against his huge muscles

muscl4life: "Milord... people are looking..." Sirran says in the cutest red tone, the enormous hero looks around and laughs, people seem surprised such a huge men would prefer a muscular man, but still they avoid saying something, Sirran stands up and adjusts his pose "Maybe we should get going milord..."
Red Kage: "Very well then." Rett says and gets up along with the bard. "Thank you for the feat, but my and my partner here must retire for the night."

muscl4life: Rett picks Sirran in his arms and rush towards their room, his new size suddenly feels even more impressive indoors, his massive shoulders fill the entire width of the corridors, even the doorframe seemed to narrow for the new behemoth, but he just managed to squeeze and gently lower his lover in the bed as he finally got rid of the 'tight armor, some of the pieces simply clung onto his muscles, so Rett just needed to flex his gargantuan muscles to cause them to fall, on the ground. Sirran purred as he also got naked "Milord looks so bigger and more masculine...I could have been yours in the feast table if you had insisted just a little bit"

Red Kage: "But here we can be a bit more comfortable, don't you think?" Rett smiled as he undresses the bard, revealing the nice muscular figure. He began to undress himself when he thought of something. Smiling, he brought his arms up, then flexes his muscles as hard as he could. The already tight clothing could not take it, and right away he ripped through his clothes, popping every stitch until he was naked in all of his glory, his muscles now pumped up.

muscl4life: Sirran literally jumped onto his massive man and kissed his humongous pectorals "Oh milord...my huge, my humongous Prince, my massive muscle savior..." As Sirran continued worshipping the huge muscles of his beloved, both lover soverlooked a blue glow surrounding Rett's massive body, their passion building stronger as Sirran tried to squeeze the enormous muscles of his lover "The hardest muscles, harder than the steel of any shield, stronger than any blade..." He continued saying in the heat of the moment, while Rett laughed and enjoyed being worshipped by such gorgeous man, he could feel the bard was indeed totally charmed by his gargantuan muscles, the prince noticed some itching, but then when he looked around there was something different, his body was feeling heavier...

muscl4life: Then he noticed the blue glow in the dark room, their passion was so intense, they have completely overlooked the growth taking place once again, but this time the young prince grinned, he still didn't know why he was growing bigger, but he still welcomed those changes, especially because Sirran seemed so charmed by them, the bigger he got the better people treated him, and right now he was growing right when his lover was worshipping his huge muscles, what else could he ver want?

Red Kage: "You make me so happy, Sirran." Rett said as he embraced the bard, kissing a trail up the man's stomach to those succulent lips. HIs chest presses into Sirran's the huge mounds rubbing against the bard's soft skin, the hard nipples grazing across it.

muscl4life: The bard is blinded by his passion and lust "Take me milord, take me now and let me feel your huge cock riding my body, I wanna feel these new muscles of yours giving the pleasure only my beloved can give, i wanna...oh heaven's almighty General, look at the size of that thing!" Sirran said as he felt the hugeness of Rett's new cock that now made his own footlong cock seem modest in comparison. "My prince, you are growing as a man just as much as a hero..." The bards moan as he squeezes the wet warm hardness of that cock. "I love the new size of your muscles milord, I am sorry If I had you thinking I didn't I love you in any size and form you come, because I know you are the same Prince that won my heart..."

Red Kage: "Shh, it doesnt matter anymore." Rett spoke. "What matters is that we are here in bed with each other, making love." Slowly his caresses Sirran's cock, making it fully erect. He flexed his muscles, making them appear even bigger then they already where, turning the little man on in so many different ways.

muscl4life: "OOOOOh milord... you seem so much bigger, you feel so much heavier... oh yes so heavy..." Sirran said, but then Rett noticed if his growth continued like that he could have accidentally crushed his lover so he just rolled over and easily inverted positions while Sirran continued worshipping those muscles, the growing Prince managed to make his petite lover sit down his growing phallus, from there he could still give all the pleasure Sirran wanted and still take care for not hurting his "little man", but the bard couldn't care less for that, he just wanted to feel those muscles with his hands and the immense cock going deeper in his butt, his orgasm already had blown two times, but still he he knew his hero could now last much more than he, and it meant Rett would only keep going for him.

Red Kage: His love for the bard was so profound that Rett continued to climax over and over again into Sirran, so enthralled by the feel of his lover on his cock that he barely notices his growth anymore. A sheen of sweat have formed on his skin, making his glorious form shine like a radiant being as he did his best to please the man he cared most

muscl4life: Exhausted for the entire adventure and the orgasmic pleasure his lover constantly furnished, Sirran just smiled as he let his body fall over the immense valleys of muscle of his lover's upper body "Oh my Prince..." He said as he just fell asleep on top of Rett who could never be any happier. The humongous man was still glowing of his latest spurt when he asked the bard if he would like to see his Prince even bigger, to what Sirran just moaned "You'll never be too big to fit in my heart milord..."

Song V ? Birth of a Legend

muscl4life: Sirran woke up out of a sudden, his last remembrances showed the passionate love making of the last night, the bard found himself atop of the massive body of his lover, in fact, Rett has grown so much bigger the bard's slender yet impressively muscular body almost fits entirely in the immense cleavage between his lover's pectoral muscles going all the way down into his 10 huge powerful abdominal knots and then resting atop of the marvelous ample crotch, feeling the impressive weight of Rett's flaccid manhood resting on top of his back. The sheer size of Rett now challenged any possible definition, no one , human or orc could be that massive, that muscular and that gargantually big. The colossus simple rested snoring out loud after all that sex he had done.

Red Kage: Suddenly Rett gave a loud snort and began to turn on his side. Sirran gave a yelp as he fell off that huge body and hit the ground since the bed was so small now to his love, but he quickly scrambled out of the way before he could be crushed by Rett's gigantic bulk as it crashed into the floor with a loud BOOM! that shook the entire building. And still Rett continued to sleep, oblivious that he had fallen out of bed.

muscl4life: The bard shook his head and stood up "Rett...wake up, please!" Sirran says as he tries to shake the massive mass of his lover, but it feels like trying to shake a huge boulder. The muscles on his body barely move at all, and his body just absorbs the impact of Sirran's attempts. Finally Sirran just gives up and reaches a pitch of water and simply dumps over the huge body.

Red Kage: Abruptly Rett wakes up with a start. "What? Who? Where?" He looked around wildly, wiping the water off his face. "Sirran! Why did you do that? I was having a good sleep, too."

muscl4life: "Well I?ve been trying to wake you up for too long, but it was just impossible...Oh milord...you have grown so much bigger, I mean what just happened? when did you grow so much bigger...was it because of our...love making?" The slender bard notices how much bigger his lover had become because even sat he is still looking up at Rett's inhumanly new body, his shoulders were gigantic boulders of manly massive power, his chest jutted several inches off his humongous body.

Red Kage: "I think I felt like I was growing during it, yes." Rett blushes a bit. "But I think I also grew a little during the night as well. I mean, I feel so strong and powerful now, but it makes me wonder just how big I will become."
muscl4life: Saying this Rett starts standing up "No... milord wait...no you should have considered first..."The bard tried to warn his lover but soon the immense body filled the entire view, shooting higher and higher, and suddenly Sirran heard the unmistakable sound of Rett's head going through the roof of their bedroom. "Oh Rett.. you are so huge milord..." The bard said as he noticed his massive lover's lower chest now stood over his head like a massive shelf made of pure muscle.

Red Kage: "Whoops!" Rett says from somewhere above. "I did not think I was THIS big." There were sounds of wood breaking as Rett brought his head back down, this time bending forward slightly so he wouldn't cause any more damage to the building then he already did. In doing so, the bottom of big chest touches Sirran, and although he was casual and not putting and pressure, Sirran felt his knees buckle as if someone was pressing down on him.

muscl4life: The bard rolls down showing his usual uncanny dexterity to move into a safer place "Rett...you have to be very careful milord, I...don't think this building is strong enough to resist your strength, besides we don't want to destroy this inn do we?" The bard asked while he saw the immense masses of the super augmented fighter, his naked muscles looked even more beautiful under the light of the early morning. "Anything you do, just do veeeeeeeery slowly...okay?"

Red Kage: "Alright." Rett nodded, forgetting his position and knocked a huge head shaped dent in the ceiling. "Er, opps. Maybe we should move outside." However, When Rett reached the door, it was obvious that the once tiny man was now simply too huge to fit through it. "This could be a problem." Rett muttered.

muscl4life: "I can try something milord, but your weight... oh well... Let's just hope it works..." Sirran starts moving his hands and comes towards the gargantuan form of his lover, when he touches the sheer thickness of Rett's thighs the huge fighter feels something cold for one second, and when he looked again they were back in the main square, and suddenly the people faced the enormity of Rett's humongous body completely naked and even bigger, when the Prince finally stood completely he just had the height of the tallest Giant, although his muscles were so much bigger and powerful most of the people could not believe he wasn't some kind of monster, all of a sudden Rett provoked commotion at the little village, people pointing and running, the screaming, and the yelling. Everybody now looked at them

Red Kage: "Err, couldn't you have provided me with clothing first?" Rett asked a bit embarrassed and tried to covered his humongous manhood, failing miserably. Giving a sigh, he gave up trying to be modest and stood up. "It's alright, I'm not here to hurt anyone!" He said in an attempt to calm the people down. "It's still me, just a bit bigger."

muscl4life: Sirran tried to fetch something for his lover to cover, but the only things available were far too small for the humongous body of the augmented Prince. Suddenly, Vernon and the village militia come by "What the hell are you two thinking? This a respectable village you can't parade your shames in the public square, this is totally unacceptable!" The man fumed as he looked at the even bigger hero "You ...can't be growing any bigger... this is impossible, this has to be some kind of dark magic..." Vernon said in a loud prophetic tone and suddenly all the people commented "He fooled us, he ain't a hero, he is a warlock, he is trying to capture out town!" Vernon yelled as he pointed at the naked muscle behemoth

Red Kage: "Now see here!" Rett stepped forward, looking so intimidating huge that it cases the entire militia to take a step back. "I have done nothing to harm anyone at all. Everything I HAD done, I did it because people were in trouble. Now, if I did want to take over this town, I would have done something a long time ago, but as you can see I haven't. Not only that, what would I do with this town anyhow? Everything is too small for me now anyways."

muscl4life: Sirran stood between Rett and the angry people "Listen... the Prince is not a bad person, he is not a warlock or a monster, he is just growing too big..." the bard announced as he looked to his lover "Fear not for me and the noble Prince will leave your town..." Sirran said as he finally brought some huge sheets to wrap around the humongous body of his lover, it would at least work for the time being, soon Sirran and Rett left the small village , not just as the heroes they were but as the giant and his stranger bard, Sirran noticed Rett was too big for his horse now. Rett was a bit confused, he still adored the feeling of his sheer size, but he couldn't understand why the little people now acted so weirdly, and even Sirran, his own lover seemed disturbed by something.

Red Kage: "Why was it that they were so hard to accept me?" He asked all of a sudden. Since he was too big for his horse he simply walked, his long stride easily matching the pace of the animal. "I mean, gods, I risked my life for them and this is the kind of treatment I receive. I mean, I didn't ask to have a feat or be called a hero, but to be chased out like this...Sirran, do you think I look like...well...a monster?"

muscl4life: "Of course not, milord, those people are just ignorant, they are afraid of what they can't understand, and you have to admit... it is a bit frightening all that growth you have been through..."

Red Kage: "Yes..." Rett says. Suddenly the warning that the gnome had given him rang in his head. Sure, Sirran was fine with him now, but what if he grew even bigger? What if he grew so big, it would drive the man he love away?

muscl4life: The bard looked at his augmented lover "I am sorry, milord, I am sorry for taking you that stupid gnome, I knew everything he gave you should cause you trouble..." The bard says visibly disturbed by all of that.
Red Kage: "No, Sirran, I don't blame you at all for this!" Rett says, reaching down and placed his hand on his lover's back. His palm is so huge now that it completely covers it. "HE said that the growth would help me reach the size my heart desired. Well, it looks like in reality, I wanted to become this big, to be a giant that looms over everybody with a glorious body, using his immense strength to help the little people."

muscl4life: "Milord...you are so good, so honorable..." The bard says... "Then I guess I can only help you achieve your intents, if you have in your heart the desire to get strong enough in order to help those in need, we have to finish your mission and defeat the Dark Fist"

Red Kage: A smile broke out on Rett's lips. "It's been so long that I nearly forgot about our original goal. Do you believe that I am strong enough to fight the Dark fist all by myself now?" He leans closer, brought up his arm and flexes it just inches from the bard's face, the muscle swelling so massively.

muscl4life: "I... wish I could say you were milord, but the Dark Fist is a creepy monster that is too dangerous, you might overpower his strength, but it doesn't mean you can defeat him so easily..."Sirran smiles obviously impressed by the humongous size of Rett's muscles.

Red Kage: "Perhaps, but remember that I am the son of the man who nearly defeated the Dark fist, and I am much bigger and stronger then my father. And with you by my side, we can defeat any opponent that comes our way."
muscl4life: "But at any cost, we have to reach for his hideout, and give it a try, I know you won't abandon this cause and I think now you at least has the physical power that surpasses the one of your father, we just have to face the challenge without any fear, it's the true life of a hero, helping the others even if it costs things that we cherish the most.

muscl4life: Sirran extends his hand "So, milord, will you let me help you to finish your father's quest and save the people from the menace of the Dark Fist?"

Red Kage: "I wouldn't have it any other way." Rett said, bending down and planting a kiss on that beautiful face.

Song VI ? A Bard?s Secret Song

muscl4life: Soon, there was a rumor a giant man with the features of a Prince, who claimed he was born just as small as any baby, the behemoth rampaged through the little villages, joined by an errant artist, he just wore nothing but huge pieces of fabric around his shames, his muscles were the biggest and the strongest ever, and during his voyages, he conquered the villains, the menaces, the obstacles to the free people, and people could swear he was bigger at each time he was seen, his strength not only increasing, but his size challenging those of the legendary giant warrior.

Red Kage: However, as mighty as the Prince was, he was always accompanied by a whimsical bard, the most beautiful man in all the lands. The bard, gifted in verse and magic, guided the giant, aiding him in any way possible. Even though they were both men, it is said that their love for each other simply grew along with the giant.

muscl4life: The gentle shades of the twilight already covered the sky, and Sirran played the cords on his guitar, his sweet voice narrating the deeds of the biggest Hero he ever met

"Stronger than Fate and Prettier than the Angels in Heaven, Bigger than the Biggest Orcs, Harder than the Hardest Mountains, So is the Hero of My Tales, so is the Prince of all Knights, He who wear no armor, he whose muscles no sword can Cut, He whose arms lifted a dozen of unconscious giants he had knocked off with one single Blow, He who lives in my heart as the King of my Soul, He whom I call my love..."

Sirran sang the verses he'd been working on the last days, blushing in the end "So milord, are you happy now that I finally attended your wish to hear my secret song?"

Red Kage: "More than happy." Rett smiled down at his love. He was seated cross legged in front of the fire, his muscles so grand and huge that they bulged with every little movement, an epitome of pure strength. Sirran was seated on the edge of Rett's knee, the perch of giant quad muscles big and wide enough for him that he didn't fear about falling off at all.

muscl4life: Sirran blushed, but he looked sad "It is not a good omen for one to hear the secret song of a bard, actually a bard should only reveal the song of his heart under two circumstances milord, if he knows he is not going to come back from the battle, or...if he feels the muse of his days is completely out of his reach...Under any circumstance I would like to sing this, but I can't forfeit your desires either milord, not you, the champion of my heart..."

Red Kage: "And you I, as well." Rett leans down and plants a kiss on top of Sirran's head. "Being with you has made me so happy. If not for your guiding wisdom, I would have perished long ago. My strength exists to protect others, but you are the one I shall always keep safe, my love."

muscl4life: Sirran chuckles "I wish that was true, my Prince, but I am not worth of your noble heart, you have a long mission to accomplish, and I can't be the one who stays in your way to conquest your triumph destiny.

Red Kage: "What are you talking about? You are more then worthy to be my love. It is I who is in awe of you. I thank the gods above that I can be with such a splendid man such as yourself everyday. Everything I do, I wish to do for you, my dear Sirran."

muscl4life: "Then, please promise me you won't die when we go inside the Lair of the Dark Fist, I know you are stronger than anything in this world, but still the Fist is the very embodiment of illness and disease, he is not tricky, he is poison in the flesh, and death in the form of a Troll"

Red Kage: "Only if you promise to be there, waiting for me when I emerge triumphant." Rett told him back. "As long as I know you are there, no illness, disease or poison can prevent me from returning to you. I will slay him once and for all, and then we will return to my village triumphant."

muscl4life: "No...milord I have to go there with you, I have to, I have to be there in case of..." Sirran's tears roll "Never mind, You are the Champion of my Heart, but you can't keep me from joining you"

Red Kage: "I...will protect you." Rett wrapped his hand around Sirran and held him close to his chest. "No matter what, I will protect you."

muscl4life: "And to think we started this when your father hired me to protect you..." Sirran moans as he feels the warm hardness of his beloved. "I just wish I wasn't so small to give you pleasure, now, maybe this is the only inconvenient I can regret on your extraordinary development my noble Rett"

Red Kage: "What are you talking about? You give me the greatest treasure,
Sirran." Rett told him. "It was I who was afraid that my sheer size would scare you and cause you to run away."

muscl4life: "Run Away? How can you run away of your living fantasy? When I am asleep on top of your warm muscles it's the same feeling of finding the peace of mind and the balance of spirit, I just feel so safe, so complete...when you walk at my side, towering over me, even when I am still mounted, I feel my manhood so hard, when I see you eating the food most armies can?t eat in a day of hard work, I feel so proud, when you show your muscles for me, I just wished time could stop so I would spend eternity worshipping them."

Red Kage: Rett's throat growled in delight from his lover's praise and words. "I am so happy I can make you feel that way, my beautiful Sirran, happier then you can imagine."

muscl4life: "Let's just face it, Rett, you have become a giant now, maybe the Strongest of the Giants, but to me, you are the same beautiful man who gave me his virgin self, and I carry your pure essence within my heart, even if you are so huge, I love you the same way, I just wished you could feel pleasure even with this puny little body of mine..."

Red Kage: "You give me plenty of pleasure." Rett told him firmly. "knowing that just by existing, knowing that just a simple flex of my muscles can bring you so close to the edge...gods, it makes me feel so powerful and arouses me on so many different levels

muscl4life: "But... I feel you deserve so more... so much more..." Sirran suddenly chuckles "But of course, why haven't I thought about it before?" The bard slips from your grip and jumps on the ground, he grabs something in the bag of his horse "I've borrowed this scroll from a wizard a long time ago, bards can be pretty sneaky too, you know, anyway... it's a temporary augmentation spell... I bet this is gonna make you happy milord"

Red Kage: "How so?" Rett tilted his head to the side, not fully understanding what the word 'augmentation' meant, since his barbaric heritage gave him a limited volcabulary.

muscl4life: "Well, it can make a person temporarily bigger, I think I can make it work for us, so, whenever you feel like unleashing your love for me, you can literally take me and unleash it within my eager body..."

Red Kage: "Are you sure this is a wise idea?" Rett asked cautiously, though very intrigued by the idea. "I mean, I do not wish to accidentally harm you. And are there any negative effects from the use of the spell? You know I do not wish you to harm yourself for my sake, Sirran."

muscl4life: "Rett as far as I can remember you've been fucking me for quite sometime after your growth started, until a few months ago when you got over three times my size we were making love at least 4 times a day, if you didn?t hurt me too much at my size, I guess it won't happen if I am a bit bigger right? Besides it is only temporarily, it's just a way for you to unleash that man-fire you have inside yourself, I've seen you playing with your log in the lakes, I just wonder why don?t you let me play with it anymore..."

Red Kage: "Well, I was afraid that I might become far too much for you to handle without going through pain, but if it means I can give you the full extent of my love for you, then let us try the spell out."

muscl4life: Sirran blinks and reads the spell out loud, suddenly his body glows and his figure starts increasing, still keeping his proportions, he looks around and Rett notices his clothes are ripping "Gee, I guess now I know how it feels for you, my prince

Red Kage: "Now do you understand why I like to wear only a loincloth?" Rett chuckled, though his dick was starting to become erect and threaten to rip through his own

muscl4life: The growth continues, until Rett nearly doubled his previous height, becoming a naked giant version of the man you love, the same muscles you once admired, now looked a bit bigger, but still not comparable to your humongous sheer muscularity, yet there stands the augmented bard, only wearing the same feathered hat, which now is too little for his head "So... I guess this is done now, I guess it will work for a couple of hours, do you feel like enjoying our chance until I am tiny again milord?"

Red Kage: In response, Rett grabbed Sirran and pulled him in a deep kiss, his arms wrapping around his love, pulling him close into his big, powerful chest and knotted abdominals.

muscl4life: During the night, Rett showed Sirran how many times he would unleash his passion towards the errand artist, and the entire night was not enough for him to prove his love towards the augmented man. At dawn, Sirran was not just literally in heaven, he was in cloud 9, and nothing would make him come back, nothing but the lack of his immense lover - the bard woke up and couldn't find the immense Rett, he searched in the river, the ravine and every possible place, then his heart skipped a beat when he found a note in his own bag.

Red Kage: The note read like this: Sirran, I love you too much to allow you to be put in danger. That is why I have left for the lair of the Dark Fist on my own. By the time you read this, i will have already arrived at the lair and combat the monster. If something were to happen to you, I would never forgive myself, even if I lived for all of eternity. You say that you do not deserve my noble heart, but you have already stolen it from me. Be safe, for I shall indeed return to you. Love, Rett.

Final Song: Mountain-Thrower

muscl4life: The sun was about to rise, Rett has learned a lot of the stories of his father and knew the Dark Fist goes hunting during night and return into the safety of his Lair when the sun still didn't rise in the sky. You suddenly devise the enemy - a humongous monstrous being with a huge head and massive claws, the shoulders are wide but the limbs are very thin and long, the back muscles are strong and he walks curved, the dark fist has pointy fangs, and he is carrying a huge buffalo on his shoulders, as well as several other minions have captured elves or human beings for their upcoming meals, the very touch of the Fist can kill the touched creature, such poisonous is his skin,

Red Kage: As intimidating as that sounded, Rett knew that it was indeed possible to defeat the Dark Fist. His father had nearly done it all those years ago, before the troll had escaped, and now he was far stronger then his father ever was. Although he usually wore nothing but a loincloth, Rett had longed forged a breastplate and gauntlets to protect himself from touching the troll's poisonous skin. He swore the day he grew into it would be the day he challenged the troll, and today was that day.

muscl4life: The creature entered its lair before the sun would rise and harm his slick poisonous skin, the minions, orcs, monsters of the most horrible races and the servants of the evil creature followed him, quickly entering the lair. Rett stood there, taking a last breath before he could strike his attack.

Red Kage: He waited in the shadows as the troll crept closer and closer the putrid smell filling his nostrils. Closer and closer until finally, the troll was within range. With a sudden burst of speed, Rett's fist flew out and struck the troll in the face with a force that would obliterate boulders.

muscl4life: The shrieking yell of the monster sounded like someone had pierced a knife into Rett's ears, he felt dizzy and disoriented for a few moments, but as soon as he was back on his feet, the monster was gone, and Rett knew such a huge creature couldn't just hide anywhere, the smell of his putrid being was still so strong and so pungent.

muscl4life: Rett looked closely, trying to get a clue about the monster's location, but there was nothing ahead, then all of a sudden he noticed something strange about the tree behind him, like something magic, the oak tree turned into the beast and one of its long arms aimed to hit the giant muscular prince right in the face.

Red Kage: "Argh!" Rett cried out, staggering back a bit from the blow. Sirran hadn't been kidding when he said the troll was a trickster. However, now that the beast had struck him, he knew exactly where it was. Quickly, he threw a punch faster than lightning at the beast, roaring so loud it could be heard from miles away

muscl4life: The loud sound of the heavy body of the Dark Fist being crushing against the rocky wall, seemed like it would just make the whole mountain fall over the monster, but the brave Prince knew he had to act quickly, ignoring the own pain of the blow of his enemy, he ran towards the monster, the Troll didn't hide anymore, it was just too pissed to run, the monster roared as he ran to meet Rett, the clash of those titanic bodies created a shockwave than swept most of the trees and smaller monsters around, the Dark Fist and the Son of Hrothgar now disputed to see who was the strongest, Rett had his huge hands trying to crush the dangerous claws of the Troll.

muscl4life: The monster's ugly face twisted in pain "You... sssssssssshal die... no onesssssssss challengessssssssssss the Dark Fissssssssssssssst" The breath of the monster smelled like gaseous death, the prince had to overcome the urge to vomit, and he tried to bring the monster to his knees. Suddenly the troll's eyes widened "You....sssssssssssmell like Hrothgar..." The face twisted in agony as the beast tried to react to Rett's uncanny Strength with all its might.

Red Kage: The corner of his lips curved upwards. "Dark Fist, meet the son of Hrothgar, Rett!" In one motion, the veins and muscles in his neck surged as he brought his head down and struck the troll's with his own. A loud audible sound of the troll's skull cracking sounded

muscl4life: The impact of the blow sent the Dark Fist several feet away, the beast fell unconscious in the ground, Rett felt the excitement of the upcoming victory filling his body, he knew that feeling, his body was growing stronger and more powerful, he was just getting even stronger to finish with that menace. The Dark fist stood up like by magic, firing huge glowing orbs of liquid towards the immense body of his attacker. Rett only had time to duck the first one, but the second would hit him in full, if it wasn't for a convenient shield spell, materialized at the right time. Sirran's figure jumped from behind the rock and quickly assumed position at Rett's side "Are you alright milord?'

Red Kage: "Sirran! Wha...what are you doing here!? You were suppose to wait for me!" Rett yelled at him, though a part of him was happy to see his love there by his side once more.

muscl4life: "Yeah... about that...you can't hide from me, your highness, I?ve cast a location spell on you ever since the first night we met, I just never thought you would try to keep me away from this..." Sirran would complain a bit more, but another huge blast of energy stopped him. He just had time to conjure another mystical shield for him before he was hit "The beast is weak against the sun, but the mountain is blocking it right now!' Sirran said pointing at the huge dark rugged mountain in front of them."

Red Kage: "This mountain was an eyesore anyhow." Rett grinned. He rushed up to the mountain, trusted his hands deep into the base, then attempted to do the impossible: rip a mountain from it's roots?

muscl4life: "Rett..." Sirran yelled, he couldn't believe in his owns eyes, the bard just decided he had to keep the Troll from hitting his beloved before he noticed his attempt was impossible. "Milord... it's not possible, we'd better..." Suddenly there was a loud sound like thunders were hitting the ground close to them, Sirran looked at the rugged mountain and could swear it was literally shaking, then he watched in disbelief as the body of his lover grew immensely as he tried to uproot a whole mountain, the immense weight of the Lair seemed impossible to move, but at each passing second, Rett's body grew bigger and more muscular, the remains of his special armor were soon shredded as the muscles pumped into even harder and more massive versions, the fibers replicating underneath his flimsy skin...

muscl4life: Rett's mind would not surrender to anything his senses indicated him, no matter how big, how heavy that mountain was, he would do what needed to be done, he had promised Sirran he wouldn't let the vicious enemy defeat him, and if he needed to lift a mountain to destroy the Dark Fist, no matter how much his muscles were hurting, no matter how much more pain he would have to support, he would prevail. The muscles grew in his body, as he grunted and muttered all the new strength to move the colossal obstacle. At some point the Troll's eyes widened as he noticed the protection of his precious mountain was jeopardized, the monster tried to attack Rett from behind, but Sirran's magic was keeping him at bay "I... don't know for how much longer I can hold him, my prince..."

Red Kage: "Grrrrrrrrr!" Rett growled, pushing himself farther then he had ever done before. No longer was this a battle between him and the troll, but a battle between Rett and the looming monolith in front of him. His strive to beat the mountain overwhelmed him, causing his growth to suddenly shoot up ten times more rapidly then before. Bigger and bigger he became, his muscles building on top of each other as his size soon reached god-like proportions. The earth groaned and tried to resist, but they could not fight against the being that had been born. With one final roar, Rett literally ripped the mountain out of the ground and hurled it into the air so high that it disappeared completely, probably now flying off towards the moon.

muscl4life: Dark Fist had managed to defeat all the barriers Sirran had lifted, he was about to strike one final blow on the bard, when the vision of his precious Lair being lifted from the very ground stopped him, at once, the monster lowered its deadly arms and watched as the mountain literally flew into the skies, opening space for the shiny sun rays to invade the once dark cold refuge of his nasty Lair, as the new day shone above him, Dark Fist's body burnt like fire had been set into his oily scaly skin. "Milord... raise your hands now!" Sirran said as he prepared a last spell, Rett noticed everything around him seemed so small, so little, Sirran used his unearthed abilities to jump high enough landing on the hands of his beloved for just one second.

muscl4life: The effects of the spell produced bluish flames on Rett's massive hands, but they didn't burn at all "Quick milord, crush the Troll into the enchanted Flames, this is the only way its heart can be crushed, the source of his power lies within his chest!" The bard indicated as he jumped out back into the huge shoulders of his even bigger lover.

Red Kage: Smiling, Rett looked down at the Troll, now so puny on the ground. Raising his hand, he brought it down and crushed the Troll into the ground as if he were a bug, which to this titan's viewpoint, was all he was.
muscl4life: The final roar of the Dark Fist was a mix of pain and horror,

because the villain probably knew a dark destiny awaited for him in the afterlife, his once feared body turned into ashes under the immense weight of Rett's hand, then it simply converted in a bluish smoke as the spell evaded from the immense hands, when the giant barbarian lifted his hand there was nothing but dirt underneath it. The humongous Prince looked at his side, and saw Sirran still pacing from all that commotion. Together they had finally vanquished the Dark Fist Menace. The bard looked at his immense lover and grinned, playfully slapping the back of that enormous head "Did you have to be so literal? I suggested to attract him to the steppes, the sun would weaken him enough for me to try the Purifying Flames Spell!"

Red Kage: "But you have to admit doing it this way was much more satisfying." Rett pointed out to him.

muscl4life: Sirran just laughed "Well, at least now I can finally say I've seen it all, a man uprooting a whole mountain and throwing it into the skies? This got to be the most sensational epic feat ever done before, and I will sing it into the four Winds..." The bard announced when he felt two massive fingers picking him "Oh yeah...it also made you quite bigger huh milord? I don't think they made Giants as big as you..."

Red Kage: "No, they probably don't." Rett laughed, his voice so deep and enchanting it rumbled like a small earthquake. "They called my father Hrothgar the invincible, so I wonder what the men back in my hometown will call me when they see me approaching?"

muscl4life: "Well... we'll have to walk the whole way to find it out milord, because not even 100 bards can teleport your mass..." Sirran said as he was still being manhandled "And as long as you place me somewhere i can see the road, I?ll be able to tell our way towards your precious homeland Prince Rett, Mountain Thrower...

Red Kage: grinning, Rett carefully reached up, his bicep bulging impossibly huge, grabbed his lover and deposited him on top of his head, where the bard could hold onto his hair and ride him like a horse. "Hang on tight, little man. We'll reach my hometown in no time, with or without your spell." Then he began to walk, reducing leagues to a mere few steps.

muscl4life: *** The Capital of the Barbarian Domains celebrated three whole days in the honor of the return of Prince Rett, the Mountain Thrower, who left town as a meek man/child and returned as the glorious Giant Savior, the one who crushed Dark Fist into his own giant massive Hands of Justice and Strength. King Hrothgar rejoiced in public, declaring his only son would soon rise to the throne and bring a new era of prosperity to them, the works on the castle to accommodate the new immense size of the Royal Heir had already started and soon, a giant isle of the castle would be ready for the soon to be Titanic Leader. Among all the festivities, Rett couldn't find Sirran until the last night, where the bard came to him when the giant Prince was bathing in the river under the moonlight, like he grew used to.

muscl4life: The same sweet secret song suddenly filled the ears of the massive Prince, and Sirran once again sang the verses "
Stronger than Fate and Prettier than the Angels in Heaven, Bigger than the Biggest Orcs, Harder than the Hardest Mountains, So is the Hero of My Tales, so is the Prince of all Knights, He who wears no armor, he whose muscles no sword can Cut, He whose arms lifted a dozen of unconscious giants he had knocked off with one single Blow, He who lives in my heart as the King of my Soul, He whom I call my love.. Rett Mountain Thrower"

Red Kage: "So this is where you've been hiding all this time." Rett said as he brought his face down close to Sirran. "Why didn't you come and find me? I've been looking around for you for three days straight. I was beginning to worry that something had happened to you. I nearly had my father send out a search party, you know."

muscl4life: "I am a bard, your highness and I can make myself very hard to find if I need to...I...just came to say goodbye milord..." The bard smiled as he approached the enormous face of his giant lover

Red Kage: "G-goodbye?" The statement made Rett reel back and nearly fall down. "What do you mean, goodbye!?

muscl4life: Sirran smiled "The same thing I've been telling you for so long, milord, you are a Prince, soon to be King, you have your people to lead, and I am bard, a vagabond, it's not in my nature to stay in one place for too long, I am a free spirit, even if it means i have to leave the Love of my life behind, I can't go against my nature Rett, besides you have a great destiny ahead of you, with your powers and good heart, soon the evil forces will be smashed...I can't be on your way"

Red Kage: "You are never in my way, Sirran!" Rett protested. "I love you more then anything. I don't care about my heritage, or riches or nobility. I only care about you! If you're not around, then I have no purpose! I'll renounce my title and join you, my love, join you in a journey across the lands on an endless adventure. That is the life I desire, with you."

muscl4life: "And leaving your father's throne vacant so any smart ass may usurp your title? No Rett I know you won?t do it, you've risked your own life to fulfill the only quest your father had left unresolved, do you really think you will abandon his legacy so easy?"

Red Kage: "IF it means being with you, then yes!" Rett said so loud and forcefully that the trees shook. "My father can choose a new successor. There are a half dozen eligible nobles in town, and most of them would make a fine king. And if any of them do not meet up to my standards, I'll come back and replace him with a new one until we have a good king. And besides, I wouldn't have made a good king anyhow. I would probably have started a war with countries from the slightest little offense."

muscl4life: Sirran stepped back "Milord, you can't hide yourself from my eyes, I know you are very mad but trust me it's best for me to go now, I am leaving now before disappoint you even more, I love your size and strength more than my music and my poetry, but I can't be tied to all the things a Prince need to attend. And you can scream very loud, but the truth is that you will make a wise, loving king; we both know that, Kings need to have heirs, and the last time I checked I can't give you any children. So, let's just remember our wonderful adventures together, you will be forever the Champion of my Love, so please can I get one last kiss before we part?"

Red Kage: "And how can I have heirs when I am unable to have sex with a normal woman?" Rett asked. "You are the only one I want. I do not wish to marry someone I don?t even love. Please, don't go...you're breaking my heart..." Rett began to weep uncontrollably.

muscl4life: Sirran feels terribly sad himself "oh milord, please don't cry, I don't want to be the one who made the Mountain Thrower weep, I just... love you too much to be the cause of your decay, you are a giant powerful titan and you have the world to conquer, I am just a bard who crossed your way, please...be well my love..." Sirran says as he glows in one last teleporting spell, turning into thousands of small silvery stars and vanishing in thin air...

muscl4life: ***Several months later***

muscl4life: The loud tavern is filled with people, loud and drunk as usual, they all want to hear the stories of "The Mountain Thrower" Sirran just nodded and started narrating the adventures of his beloved Prince, and how he just transformed from a meek man child into the biggest and most powerful Giant in the whole Freelands, but unlike all the times he had told this tale, the audience this time wasn't very friendly. A huge mustached bald man just laughed "This is all a bunch of lies, no man can grow from a child into a Giant..." he said but Sirran seemed above any provoking.

muscl4life: "My dear friend, have you forgotten I was the one who had seen with these own eyes the Prince uprooting an entire mountain and sending it flying it into the skies so the sun's power would weaken the Dark Fist? I was the one who casted the purifying Flames on his humongous hands so he could crush the menace." Sirran continued, in his epic narration, but the man just laughed, bringing the rest of the audience to his side "And you said this same man is still alive and reining in a giant castle build especially for him? That's just bullshit, no one had ever seen a good giant before, and they are all burly, mean and ugly as hell..." The man's laughter shook his belly, Sirran just shook his head; he didn't even notice the unusual shaking in the ground.

Red Kage: Suddenly, the entire tavern shook violently. People panicked as they experienced something similar to an earthquake, but this was different. Suddenly, the roof f the tavern was ripped right off. People looked up and suddenly gasped. Above them was the massive form of what appeared to be the largest, most powerful giant in history. Muscles impossibly huge bulged above them as the giant bent down to peer inside, his face masculine and handsome. "There you are!" Rett spoke, his voice so loud and intimidating that several men fainted. "Do you have any idea how long it took me to track you down Sirran?"

muscl4life: The bard shook his head "Milord? But... how could you find me? "The bard said suddenly looking very happy "See? I told you he was the biggest and most handsome Giant, and he did throw a mountain into the skies..."

muscl4life: Then Sirran looked back at his massive lover "I am glad you have come to me, milord, but you should return to your people, I... didn't change my mind..."

Red Kage: "And neither have I." Rett said firmly. "No matter how far you run, no matter where you hide, I will always come and hunt you down even if it lasts for an eternity.:

muscl4life: Sirran gasps "So... what do you mean? That I have no choice but giving up and obliging to you will?"

muscl4life: "Just because you are a thousand times my size, does it mean you have thousands of times more reason, it doesn?t mean you can tell me what to do" Sirran says out loud, but the truth is he's been missing his massive giant just as much. "Oh... milord, please take me in your hands and let's get out of this town..."

Red Kage: "I've been waiting for you to say that." Rett grinned as he reached down and grabbed his lover carefully, then set him down on his shoulder, where he belonged. "I love you, my dear sweet Sirran"

muscl4life: "Oh I love you too, my beloved Rett Mountain Thrower, but could you just stop at that magic store over there?"

Red Kage: "Sure thing." Rett said as he makes a very small step over to the shop.

muscl4life: "Thanks I just have to buy more augmentation scrolls, the ones I have right are not enough to keep me big long enough for the time I?ve missed your love milord." Sirran kissed the monumental cheek of his beloved and entered the store skipping like a happy little boy

****THE END****

Thanks for reading!
  #2   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2009, 12:19 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
This silence is deafening. Well, *I* liked it, for sure. Thanks for this story!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2009, 07:08 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
I only just finished reading it last night! Jeez!

(The longer stuff is unfortunately forced to languish in an offline-pending pile, indefinitely, since I only occasionally am able to muster large-enough windows of time to devote to catching up with that pile.)

Not bad! Interesting stuff, as always! I enjoyed the suspense created by having the "predictable" outcome explicitly spoiled right from the start, thus leading to a "let's see how this doesn't turn out the way we've been warned it will" curiosity. Which was just a little bonus goosing of the level of interest that's always present when reading reliably-well crafted tales from member(s) of the site's well-known, respected core group of contributors!

The last act perhaps felt a bit directionless and incongruous, compared to the more obviously-delineated path most of the story followed. But certainly an intriguing idea!
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2009, 08:26 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Thank you for such kind words. I wasn't expecting many responses, mostly because this story is very long and deals with a particular fetish of mine - D&D muscle growth stories, which are not that popular, but who cares? I sure love them.

Besides, it was a very intimate and beautiful moment I wanted to share with the rest of you, I sincerely thank you guys for reading it.

Cheers
  #5   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2009, 06:19 PM

RyBearATL
This was amazing. I love the long stories where things develop (plots...among other things!). You guys did a great job with this. Really superb.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Nicely done!
Mike
  #7   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
Dude, very hot story. I don't usually like D&D stories, but this one rocks!! I think this story deserves a series or at least a sequal. Great job!
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 06:17 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis9653 View Post
Dude, very hot story. I don't usually like D&D stories, but this one rocks!! I think this story deserves a series or at least a sequal. Great job!
I am VERY happy because you said that, it only proves that when a story is told in the right way it can break any pre-established concepts. Maybe you don't like playing or reading about D&D universe, but most of the stuff in the game actually comes from much older sources, it is just a manner to design the story for all readers to enjoy and not just those who knows how many 5th circle spells can a level 16th bard cast per day, or other stuff like that.

As for a sequel, both Red and I feel that all the songs had been sung for this Saga.

Stay tuned, maybe you can see more D&D stories that pleases you.

Once again, thanks for reading.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options