The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to reader14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM

reader14 is on a distinguished road
California Muscle

[COLOR=White]Hey everyone--

I've been a lurker for a while under a different name, but I thought I'd try my hand at writing a story. My favorite authors are Aardvark and Polomuscle, so I'm sure you'll see their influences at work....

This is the first chapter of what I hope will be a long series. There's no growth yet, but I PROMISE, there will be (soon, if I can manage it =)). Please, let me know what you think!

California Muscle, Chapter 1

Matt and Amber Halloway were twins, but they couldn?t have been more different.
It wasn?t always like that?from the time they were born until their late childhood, they had been inseparable. One dark, one light, two little angels running around, playing together, jumping in the pool, shrieking in the backyard, and doing everything children were supposed to do.
They were best friends all through their early years, every once in a while bringing home a new friend from school to play with, but most of the time preferring to enjoy each other?s company.
It?s hard to say when exactly they grew apart, but it had to have started around the beginning of middle school, when they were twelve years old. Matt?s voice got a little deeper, his eyebrows a little thicker, and what little baby fat he had left disappeared entirely. He grew almost a foot in a year, and started bringing home more and more friends who only wanted to play soccer, or football, or watch them on TV, or go up to Matt?s room and talk quietly about things that Amber wasn?t allowed to hear. Amber watched all these changed with a little bit of jealousy as her own body changed but slowly?she was becoming a woman at a much more sluggish pace than Matt was becoming a man.
Had Amber been able to see it, she would have known that at about this time Matt went through another type of growth spurt. His pre-pubescent penis turned from a babyish worm into a manly snake, reaching almost halfway down his thigh when soft, and up to ten inches long when hard (and almost as many around).
Sometime around then Matt kissed a girl for a first time, and pretty shortly after that managed to convince her (and then her friend) to give him a blowjob. It wasn?t long before one thing led to another, and not only had Matt lost his virginity before graduating middle school, he was sleeping with high schoolers on a regular basis.
The years passed, and Matt grew taller and wider, his voice getting deeper as his shoulders and chest grew broader and his cock continually edged downward (or upward, depending). Years of playing football and baseball turned his body from a high-school athlete?s into one worthy of a fitness model, his handsome face and dark hair making him worthy of a runway in Paris or Milan. Starting freshman year of high school he made the varsity football and baseball teams, hanging out with all the senior jocks when he wasn?t in the gym or partying.
Amber grew up, too, but puberty wasn?t as kind to her as it was to Matt. She became bookish and quiet, hiding her acne-ridden face behind her stringy, long blonde hair and disguising her slightly-pudgy body in clothes that were too baggy, too ugly, or both. Her friends were like her, nerdy and quiet, but largely kind and intelligent as well. She knew she?d never be able to share in her brother?s popularity, or even bask in his reflected glow since they were so different, but at least she was happy with her friends.
Things remained this way until sometime in the middle of their sophomore year of high school, right after the twins? sixteenth birthdays.

Matt woke up freezing cold. He had somehow kicked the sheets off his king-sized bed in the middle of the night, and the California winter breeze was coming in the window. It was only 60 degrees or so, true, but Matt?s chiseled physique was more meant for the beach than for the winter, no matter how warm it was.
Matt moved his hand up to his chest and realized that his nipples were rock hard. He grinned, pinching one with his left hand while his right moved down to his cock, which was standing fully at attention with a ten-and-a-half inch morning wood. He stroked it, moaning a little, before stopping?it had been almost two weeks since he had had to masturbate, there were so many willing people out there; why break the record now? Surely there was some cheerleader who would give him a blowjob before (or during) first period. He rolled over and glanced at the clock?it was 7:51. He had to get up if he wanted to have enough time before school started at 8:30.
Matt rolled out of bed and closed the window, glancing out at the gardens of his parents? 100-acre Malibu estate. He smiled when his eyes landed on the poolhouse; thinking off the party he was planning for this weekend made him even harder.
He walked into the bathroom, still pulling at his dick as while brushing his teeth, splashing water on his face, and running some gel through his hair.
Wandering over to his walk-in closet (which used to be his twin sister?s connecting bedroom, before he ?got too old? to share a bathroom), Matt surveyed his clothes. He pulled on a pair of light blue Armani Exchange boxer briefs, makings sure that they showcased his still-hard cock. It was a little cold today, so he went with jeans instead of his usual board or cargo shorts, but being Matt Halloway, they were $500.00 True Religions, almost loose around his twenty-eight inch waist but clinging perfectly his incredible bubble butt and every striation of his football quarterback?s quads and calves. A Dolce and Gabbana belt with three diamonds in the buckle (a gift for making varsity his freshman year) snaked through the belt loops as Matt turned to the shirts, absently running his hands over his eight-pack while deciding what to put on.
He settled on a pale pink Izod Lacoste polo that was three sizes too small with another, brighter pink Lacoste polo (still three sizes too small, of course) over it. Even through both shirts, Matt?s hard nipples were visible, and you could almost see the outline of his abs through the tight fabric. The cuffs strained as Matt?s 18 inch biceps bulged, contracting while he flipped up both collars and selected a pair of white Gucci aviator sunglasses from the drawer.
Matt slipped his flip-flops onto size fourteen feet, the unmistakably California accent completing the prep-meets-muscle-meets-money look. Throwing some clothes into his gym bag, Matt ran downstairs, glancing at his Rolex: 7:59.
His parents were sitting in the kitchen, smiling at each other and reading the morning paper. Both looked up when Matt came in, smiling at their football star of a sun.
Mr. and Mrs Halloway were both retired models, having been successful enough in the eighties and early nineties to wisely invest, turn their millions into billions, and settle down in California.
Ivanka Halloway, born Svalek, was a former Swedish bikini model. She had been crowned Ms. Sweden at age 18, and gone on to win Ms. Universe. She had landed modeling contracts with every major design house, and lived the high life for a decade before meeting her husband at a runway show in Milan. She was tall, blonde, and full figured with tan skin and a dazzling smile?everyone?s ideal vision of a Swedish model. The years had been kind to her, and she looked almost exactly the same?and if she had a team of plastic surgeons in Switzerland at her beck and call, no one cared, because everyone loved her.
Brad Halloway was a onetime bodybuilder-turned model. He competed as a teen in the early eighties, and when he realized that the real money was to be made in modeling, especially with a face like his, he turned his fifty-four inch chest and twenty-nine inch waist into a body that was famous the world over, as the face of Calvin Klein. Brad was dark like his son, with dark brown hair and thick brows, full lips, a perfectly square jaw, a wonderfully straight nose, and deep blue eyes that still made women swoon. Brad and Matt, in fact, were almost mirror images of each other. Both were six three, muscular and had perpetual scruff and dark blue eyes. If Matt was a little more muscular these days, no one commented?Brad was still in beautiful shape, with a cut eight-pack and nine-inch cock that you couldn?t argue with.
?Morning Mom, Dad,? Matt grunted as he grabbed his keys from their hook by the door. ?Don?t wanna be late?promised I?d look at one of the guys? history paper.? His parents smiled, Ivanka blew him a kiss, and Matt grabbed his backpack from the floor (where he had thrown it the night before, when he came home) and dashed into the garage.
The Halloways owned twelve cars. Neither Brad or Ivanka was a collector, but every time something nice came out, they felt like they should have it, and bought it. Only one car was missing from the garage this morning?the silver Prius his sister had received for her sixteenth birthday. She had probably left early, to go read or something?Nerd, Matt thought. He opened the driver-side door to his Hummer H2, threw his backpack into the passenger seat, and backed out of the garage.
As Matt drove to school, he passed several of his friends? houses (all mansions, like his, but none quite so large, of course). He didn?t stop at any of them?all his friends drove now, and it was SO nerdy to carpool like his sister did.
At 8:05, Matt pulled into the parking lot of The Trafton School, the ritziest, most exclusive private school in California (conveniently located close enough to home for almost all the students to walk, but why lose the credit you might gain from showing up in a Hummer?). Twenty-five minutes before first hour. Perfect.
Matt got out of the H2, leaving his gym bag in the front seat. He sauntered toward the entrance through the cool morning air, surveying the crowd for one of his old standbys. He had been hard since he woke up, and Matt needed a good blowjob, not just any blowjob. Normally, he?d walk up to Tina, Patricia, or Whitney, the most skilled mouths on the cheerleading squad, but today Matt couldn?t see any of them. He continued eyeing the crowd, ever aware of the minutes ticking past. Fuck. If he didn?t find someone soon, he?d have to settle for a bad one, or do it himself.
His eyes lighted on something, and Matt smiled. Joey. Matt normally fucked girls, it was true, but every once in a while, he mixed it up. No one appreciates a muscular man?s body quiet like another muscular man?and Joey definitely qualified. They had hooked up a few weeks ago, at the end of winter break, and been friends from the football team long before that. Joey was a senior, and while he wasn?t as pretty as Matt was, he was still definitely hot. He was already competing in local bodybuilding competitions, and had place well in all of them. And best of all, like Matt, he loved sex, and was generally nonchalant about where it came from. And man, could he suck a dick.
Matt walked over to where Joey was hanging out with some other guys on the team, all waiting for the bell to ring. ?Hey man. Can I ask you a question?? Matt stood a little bit away, nodding greetings to the other guys on the team, but the look in his eyes saying that he needed to talk to Joey alone.
Joey was wearing a long-sleeved powder blue shirt, the color popping against his tan skin and the tight fabric showcasing every muscle in his torso. His eyes were a pale green, twinkling below dark blond brows. His hair was dark blond as well, lighter than his leathery, tanned skin and gelled up into a duckbill in front. He walked over to Matt.
?Hey man. Everything all right??
?Yeah, I just need a favor.? Mat subtly moved his hand away from his crotch, where Joey could see his throbbing erection through the jeans. Joey looked at him, play indignation in his eyes.
?And what the fuck do you want me to do?? He put his hands on his hips, straining the fabric of his shirt across his deliciously muscled chest.
Matt smiled. Suck my massive cock, he silently mouthed to Joey. He could see Joey beginning to get hard. Both smiled. ?Let?s talk inside,? Matt said. Twenty two minutes left.
They chatted as they entered the school, smiling at teachers and students alike who were milling around the halls. Matt got out his key to the school weightroom and let himself and Joey in, locking the door behind them. (Every varsity footballer got keys to the weightroom, no questions asked.) They almost ran to the bathroom in the corner, and even though there was no chance of someone coming in this close to first hour, they crammed into a stall.
Joey smiled at Matt. ?Finally. I was wondering if you were gonna ever let me touch that cock again.?
Matt laughed. ?Dude, you only ever have to ask.? Before anyone could say anything else, Matt covered Joey?s mouth with his, their tongues exploring the back of each other?s throats. Matt placed his hand under Joey?s shirt, moving it up to his massive pecs where he gently played with his nipple ring. Joey groaned a little bit and moved both his huge hands down Matt?s back to where they were resting on his waistline, slowly pulling his jeans down. ?Dude, these are five-hundred dollar jeans. Careful.?
Joey flashed his incredible pearly whites. Damn. I forgot how hot he was. ?As if you don?t have three other pairs just like them, and ten even more expensive, you rich ass bastard.?
?Yeah, but I didn?t bring a change of clothes to school today.?
Joey sighed, and slowly moved his hands to Matt?s belt as Matt leaned back in and continued kissing him. Within seconds, Matt?s pants were around his ankles, and Joey was struggling to pull his underpants off his massive cock and over his ripped legs. Finally, all ten-and-a-half inches sprang free, bouncing up to slap against Matt?s abs and leave a small pool of precum on his shirt near his navel. Joey leaned down to lick it off, and as he did, Matt pulled Joey?s shirt off entirely. After sufficiently (but surprisingly delicately) cleaning Matt?s bright pink polo of precum with his tongue, Joey lifted up both polos and ran his tongue up and down the ridge between Matt?s abs. Matt moaned a little, his dick still oozing precum. Fuck. Why did girls never think to do this?
Matt was standing, his hands on Joey?s incredible shoulders, Joey?s shirt tossed over the back of the toilet. Joey filled every ridge on Matt?s stomach with his saliva, running his skillful tongue back and forth over the eight (or was it ten?) cobbled ridges. Matt was almost entirely shaved, except for his sexy treasure trail.
Slowly, Joey began moving downwards. As he moved closer and closer to the base of Matt?s cock, Matt moaned more and more, his powerful fingers digging into the rock-hard mounds of Joey?s traps and delts. All of a sudden, Matt felt a warm sensation on his dick, and he realized that, in the space of almost no time, Joey had shoved the entire thing in his mouth.
Joey moved his hands to Matt?s butt, feeling the smooth muscles move and strain under his hands. Matt pressed himself further into Joey?s mouth, and like an expert, Joey moved his throat back and forth on Matt?s cock.
Joey pulled back, letting all ten-and-a-half inches slide out of his mouth. Matt moaned. ?Don?t worry, bro. Not done yet.? He slowly started playing with the massive, red tip of Matt?s cock with his tongue, sucking on it, and kissing it like an ice cream cone. At the same time, he moved one of his hands between Matt?s legs, tickling his balls and feeling the smooth skin of his scrotum.
Matt moaned again. Fuck. This is so hot. He continued thrusting his hips forward as Joey played with his cock tip and balls, waves of pleasure washing over his body.
Again, his cock was entirely engulfed in Joey?s warm throat. What the fuck, does this guy have a double jointed jaw? Matt thought between moans. Joey?s throat was moving back and forth, Matt?s cock sliding in and out, in and out. Matt let out a long, slow moan. Joey entirely removed Matt?s cock from his mouth, not even leaving the tip in. As Matt opened his eyes to say ?What the fuck, bro?? Joey lunged forward, swallowing the whole thing in less than a second, causing unimaginable waves of pleasure to rush over Matt?s body.
He moaned even more loudly, dug his fingers into Joey?s traps so hard they almost drew blood, and came into Joey?s throat for a full minute, Joey sucking, getting every last drop out of him.
As Joey let him out of his mouth, they looked at each other, Matt standing, Joey sitting, both panting. ?Fuck, man, that was hot,? said Matt.
Joey smiled. ?You?re telling me, bro?? Matt glanced down. Joey had undone his own fly, letting his beer-can cock flop out, fully erect.
The bell rang. Matt leaned in and kissed Joey, hard, tasting his cum all over Joey?s mouth. ?I guess we?ll have to finish this later??
Joey looked a little upset, but also delighted. ?We?d better, man. You owe me.?
Matt smiled. ?We?ll see.?

Whaddaya think?

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to reader14 For This Useful Post:
cogitorx (November 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iciss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 02:39 PM

iciss is on a distinguished road
Awesome start, can't wait to read more.
  #3   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:05 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
I think...
I think...
!Push: Brain Reboot Initiated;
!Pull: Brain Reboot Complete;
Ah thats better,
I think you should definately continue with this

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #4   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:06 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
did u even need to ask lol good start
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 05:27 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
what do I think???

... well what do you THINK I think? Continue! Please!

But I'm curious and intrigued what happens with the sister.

TagsNOLA
  #6   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 05:37 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Great story, but tagsnola is right: I smell conflict, and that is, after all, what makes stories intriguing.
  #7   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:32 AM

tonypal76
Outstanding. Please keep it going. How about sending your studs to the local A&F Store to meet other jocks and do some modeling and shirtless greeting?
  #8   Add to reader14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 12:04 PM

reader14 is on a distinguished road
Don't worry, TonyPal. There will be modeling involved (just not yet) =). Thanks for your responses, everyone--I'm posting the second chapter now.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options