The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 04:41 AM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
Pumped Full

One type of sex scene I want to see more of is the theme of a dominant partner overloading his submissive with cum until their body begins to swell up and expand because of the quantity of semen being literally pumped into them.

Id like to hear others opinion on belly expansion in men and women with this.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbob111 For This Useful Post:
hshunk (December 13th, 2012)
  #2   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 06:53 PM

James35
i'm a big fan of belly expansion in a hugely muscular male pretty much regardless of how it happens - the bigger the rounder the belly the better.
  #3   Add to plasmatic20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
Massivist

plasmatic20 is on a distinguished road
I've given thought about this too, hot idea. But how far would it be cool to take them? Or how full would you want them to get pumped?
  #4   Add to hottie2002's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2009, 09:41 PM

hottie2002 is on a distinguished road
If you all like, I'm game to write a story on here about it, just give me a roundabout of what you're looking for
  #5   Add to musclehabilles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Aspiring Behemoth

musclehabilles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to musclehabilles Send a message via Yahoo to musclehabilles
A bit off-topic, but along the same lines...

I am reminded of an interactive muscle-growth story that used to be on this site. (I think it was called Virtual Muscle.) There was a chapter where a guy at a sex party was loaded up with cum that made him more muscular.

All I remember was that he was "overloaded," and in order to stop the growth he had to cum. But he got too big to jerk himself off, and everyone else was enjoying each other's freshly-grown muscles and ignored him. It ended with him exploding and showering the muscle-growing cum back on all the other guys.

A hot chapter (except for the exploding part. Poor guy.)

Last edited by musclehabilles; July 5th, 2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Realized I was off-topic.
  #6   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2009, 04:55 PM

James35
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie2002 View Post
If you all like, I'm game to write a story on here about it, just give me a roundabout of what you're looking for
Ok so here's an idea. two bodybuilders meet; ones average size the other is massive - wide delts, giant pecs, tree trunk quads and a huge rounded roid gut.. the average sized guy says he'd love to be as big as the massive guy but whats with the big roid gut...
the massive guy says let me show you and starts pumping cum into the other guy. the avg guys gut swells a little then his muscles grow.. and grow and grow.. hes huge! but the pumping of cum doesnt stop. his belly swells and swells and just when he thinks he'll surely explode the massive guy stops. then the formerly avg guy now knows how the massive guy got so big and why he has what looks like a big roid gut.. hes actually swollen up with cum!

you may or may not like the details in this idea so feel free to use parts of it if you dont like the whole thing. If you're up for writing a story with this theme, i'd love to read it!
  #7   Add to hottie2002's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2009, 09:05 AM

hottie2002 is on a distinguished road
Well, with all due respect, I think the former of the two has a better... what's the word... "action" part, if you will (aside from the explosion), but the meet up in the latter is definately better.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options